The Official Procella Audio Speakers Owners thread - Page 19 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 149Likes

post #541 of 599 Old 02-12-2019, 09:31 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Procellas look incredible and people rave about them, but I've never had a chance to hear them in person. Is there anywhere/anyone within driving distance of Chicago where I can hear a good demo?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #542 of 599 Old 02-15-2019, 10:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by trammer View Post
Procellas look incredible and people rave about them, but I've never had a chance to hear them in person. Is there anywhere/anyone within driving distance of Chicago where I can hear a good demo?

Thanks!
Hi Trammer,

Visit their website and click SUPPORT - Where to buy and contact Chuck. He will help you.
trammer likes this.
post #543 of 599 Old 02-15-2019, 10:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 1588 Post(s)
Liked: 593
Quote:
Originally Posted by maikeldepotter View Post
For a dual sub config I'm looking for an additional P12 sub woofer. Anyone?
Found it! Thanks to Gerben for noticing and Gerard for finding it for me. Thumbs up Procella!

A good idea and understanding lies at the base of every successful project.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #544 of 599 Old 03-11-2019, 07:52 AM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Hello, everyone. I have had 2 of Procella P18s , P8 x 3 as LCR, P6 x 2 as side surrounds and P6V as surround backs.
I am building my home cinema. The baffle wall is being built and P8x3 and P18x2 are going to be in the baffle wall for functionality and cosmetics(to make the room clean like cinemas).
I have attached a photo to show you. My room is 4 meters wide, 6.8 meters deep, 2.9 meters high. I hire a HAA and THX certified calibrator to built my home cinema. He has all HAA equipments. My room has a major dip at 40 Hz(dip 25-30 dB) and I can't move 2 of P18s. As you can see an attached photo, that's the best position of 2 of P18s in baffle wall. My calibrator has put the microphone at 1 feet from the woofer of P18, the graph begins to roll off at 35 Hz. This brings a lot of questions.

1.How much exactly can P18 go deep? In the tech sheet of P18, it was typed -3 dB point 21 Hz and on the website, it was typed "This gives the subwoofer a stunning 134 dB (139 dB peak) output capability, and sub-bass extension to down below 18 Hz.". This is making me confused because HAA microphone can measure only 35 Hz, not deep to 21 Hz or below 18 Hz as they claim.

2.If I would like to get real deep bass down to 20 Hz, can the Procella V18 really go deep to 20 Hz? On the website it was typed "We outdid ourselves with this subwoofer – the V18 takes Procella low frequency performance to 11 Hz. That’s why we call it The Bass Engine!" Right now I'm very curious. I know that V18 is really too big for my room size.

3.What is your recommendation to solve my room mode (40 Hz dip, 25-30 dB, really huge dip)? I and my calibrator agree to add 2 of subwoofers at the back of the room, so there will be 4 subwoofers in my room.
As I have 2 of P18s in my baffle wall, which 2 of Procella subwoofers do you recommend for my room to solve my 40 Hz room mode? I don't need P15a because I don't like active subwoofers and I think that P10Si is too small to solve 40 Hz (too small woofer to go deep).

I have additional information : I have been using one Lab Gruppen PLM20000Q power amplifier for 2 of P18s. All EQs and any other settings on PLM20000Q are off to find the best position of subwoofers and bass frequency response without any help of EQs. My HAA calibrator will use bass management at 80 Hz as THX and the manual recommend for the Procella P8, P6 and P6V.

Thank you so much for all your help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P18x2 in baffle wall.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	758.1 KB
ID:	2537300  

Last edited by Nattypol; 03-11-2019 at 07:57 AM.
post #545 of 599 Old 03-11-2019, 09:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Quoted: 1678 Post(s)
Liked: 1931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattypol View Post
Hello, everyone. I have had 2 of Procella P18s , P8 x 3 as LCR, P6 x 2 as side surrounds and P6V as surround backs.
I am building my home cinema. The baffle wall is being built and P8x3 and P18x2 are going to be in the baffle wall for functionality and cosmetics(to make the room clean like cinemas).
I have attached a photo to show you. My room is 4 meters wide, 6.8 meters deep, 2.9 meters high. I hire a HAA and THX certified calibrator to built my home cinema. He has all HAA equipments. My room has a major dip at 40 Hz(dip 25-30 dB) and I can't move 2 of P18s. As you can see an attached photo, that's the best position of 2 of P18s in baffle wall. My calibrator has put the microphone at 1 feet from the woofer of P18, the graph begins to roll off at 35 Hz. This brings a lot of questions.

1.How much exactly can P18 go deep? In the tech sheet of P18, it was typed -3 dB point 21 Hz and on the website, it was typed "This gives the subwoofer a stunning 134 dB (139 dB peak) output capability, and sub-bass extension to down below 18 Hz.". This is making me confused because HAA microphone can measure only 35 Hz, not deep to 21 Hz or below 18 Hz as they claim.

2.If I would like to get real deep bass down to 20 Hz, can the Procella V18 really go deep to 20 Hz? On the website it was typed "We outdid ourselves with this subwoofer – the V18 takes Procella low frequency performance to 11 Hz. That’s why we call it The Bass Engine!" Right now I'm very curious. I know that V18 is really too big for my room size.

3.What is your recommendation to solve my room mode (40 Hz dip, 25-30 dB, really huge dip)? I and my calibrator agree to add 2 of subwoofers at the back of the room, so there will be 4 subwoofers in my room.
As I have 2 of P18s in my baffle wall, which 2 of Procella subwoofers do you recommend for my room to solve my 40 Hz room mode? I don't need P15a because I don't like active subwoofers and I think that P10Si is too small to solve 40 Hz (too small woofer to go deep).

I have additional information : I have been using one Lab Gruppen PLM20000Q power amplifier for 2 of P18s. All EQs and any other settings on PLM20000Q are off to find the best position of subwoofers and bass frequency response without any help of EQs. My HAA calibrator will use bass management at 80 Hz as THX and the manual recommend for the Procella P8, P6 and P6V.

The P18 is a MONSTER subwoofer which can easily pressurize a room to 18Hz and below. My guess is you have a crossover or DSP setting which is preventing the sub from getting the full LFE signal information it needs to produce the full range of signals. This could be a crossover on the sub, on your sub amp or in your preamp / processor.

For rear subs I'd go with two 15"s. This will be VERY beneficial to your room's LFE because it significantly reduces room modes.

Finally, I'd ask why your calibrator is taking measurements NOW when there's no acoustic treatments, carpet, seating, etc. to speak of if the picture you posted is current. Measurements of an empty room are worthless except if you are trying to understand the effect room treatments have on the room after they are installed.
Gerben Van Duyl likes this.
post #546 of 599 Old 03-12-2019, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMcG View Post
The P18 is a MONSTER subwoofer which can easily pressurize a room to 18Hz and below. My guess is you have a crossover or DSP setting which is preventing the sub from getting the full LFE signal information it needs to produce the full range of signals. This could be a crossover on the sub, on your sub amp or in your preamp / processor.

For rear subs I'd go with two 15"s. This will be VERY beneficial to your room's LFE because it significantly reduces room modes.

Finally, I'd ask why your calibrator is taking measurements NOW when there's no acoustic treatments, carpet, seating, etc. to speak of if the picture you posted is current. Measurements of an empty room are worthless except if you are trying to understand the effect room treatments have on the room after they are installed.
I will ask my calibrator again to reassure. You recommend 2 of 15"s. Do you mean 2 of P15Si balancing subwoofers or 2 of P15FP subwoofers?

Thank you for your help.
post #547 of 599 Old 03-12-2019, 04:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I will ask my calibrator again to reassure. You recommend 2 of 15"s. Do you mean 2 of P15Si balancing subwoofers or 2 of P15FP subwoofers?

Thank you for your help.
Given the size of your room and the dual P18 firepower up front, you could rest easy with two P15Si...however, there are real benefits of going with the P15FP subwoofers: The form factor of the P15FP is much more shallow, making rear placement without getting in the way of any walking paths far easier. You'll also have far more LFE headroom in your system. And let's face it, double the sub drivers is double the fun!

Last edited by TMcG; 03-15-2019 at 06:55 AM.
post #548 of 599 Old 03-14-2019, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Given the size of your room and the dual P18 firepower up front, you could rest easy with two P15Si...however, there are real benefits of going with the P15FP subwoofers: The form factor is very shallow, making rear placement without getting in the way far easier. You'll have far more LFE headroom in your system. And let's face it, double the sub drivers is double the fun!
One more questions, please. I have an upgrade plan for my future. As my room size, is it worth upgrading my LCR Procella P8 to Procella P28? I see the tech sheet of P28, it was typed "Main speaker for rooms 15 to 50 feet deep". It is the same room range as P8(at least 15 feet).
Will I get any benefits of P28 compared to P8? or upgrading P8 to P815 is more beneficial than P28?

Thank you for your help.

Last edited by Nattypol; 03-14-2019 at 05:54 AM.
post #549 of 599 Old 03-14-2019, 06:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
One more questions, please. I have an upgrade plan for my future. As my room size, is it worth upgrading my LCR Procella P8 to Procella P28? I see the tech sheet of P28, it was typed "Main speaker for rooms 15 to 50 feet deep". It is the same room range as P8(at least 15 feet).
Will I get any benefits of P28 compared to P8? or upgrading P8 to P815 is more beneficial than P28?

Thank you for your help.
The P28 is essentially a P8 with an extra 8" driver, allowing for higher power handling and additional low frequency extension. The P28 is -3db at 75Hz and the P8 is -3db at 80Hz. I doubt you'd ever need the additional power handling, given the extreme volumes you'd be listening at to take advantage of this power handling based on the size of your room. In other words, the P8 is more than enough and you wouldn't notice a practical benefit. The additional headroom on the crossover with the P28 would likely have a marginal advantage when it comes to system calibration (assuming THX recommended crossovers of 80Hz are used), but no real practical benefit worth paying for in my opinion. Again, I doubt if you'd notice the difference once the lights are out and you are enjoying the system.

In my opinion your next practical benefit would be a jump to adding the 15" bass modules to your P8s to create P815s. The additional bass gives more calibration / crossover options and can help smooth room modes with additional LFE capability down to 22Hz.
Gerben Van Duyl and A7mad78 like this.
post #550 of 599 Old 03-14-2019, 11:29 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Hello, everyone. I have had 2 of Procella P18s [...]

I have additional information : I have been using one Lab Gruppen PLM20000Q power amplifier for 2 of P18s. All EQs and any other settings on PLM20000Q are off to find the best position of subwoofers and bass frequency response without any help of EQs. [...]
Hi Nattypol, in addition to the very good comments from TMcG, and in addition to the email reply from Mr Uggelberg, please understand that the P18 (and any of our subwoofers) MUST use subwoofer specific EQ in order to perform as expected. They are closed-box designs and must therefore always operate with appropriate EQ curves in order to get flat response. (Please note, I am talking about Subwoofer EQ curves; this is not at all the same as room correction EQ.)

This is why the amplifiers that we supply (OEM from Labgruppen and Powersoft), have their DSP pre-programmed in our factory with these specific EQ curves, one preset for each of our products. As you are not using our amps, you do not have these presets and the appropriate EQ in place, which I suspect is the main cause of the less-than-expected performance at this point in time.

The PLM20000Q has a DSP onboard, so you can manually enter the EQ settings into that DSP, which will correct your P18 setup. Please reply to the email from Mr Uggelberg and we will send you the DSP parameters for the required EQ. I expect you will find the P18 will perform as expected after that

Kind regards, Gerben Van Duyl
TMcG likes this.

Last edited by Gerben Van Duyl; 03-15-2019 at 02:33 AM.
post #551 of 599 Old 03-23-2019, 10:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1623 Post(s)
Liked: 1014
Quote:

Thank you for your help.
I have an all Procella system as well ( and I love it) in my 14' (4.27m) x 24' (7.32m) x 9.5' (2.9m) room with P8 LCR. I cannot imagine needed P28 in my room size as the P8 are extremely powerful mounted in my ultra rigid baffle wall and will easily exceed my ear's threshold of pain while still producing clean sound.

I do think the P28 is overkill in your room. My room was designed by acoustic engineer Nyal Mellor. My next theater when I buy a new home in a few years will very likely be all Procella driven by a Trinnov processor.

You do need to remember that the Procella subs that have minimal cabinet volume will not produce ultra low frequencies cleanly and with sufficient power in the 10Hz - 18Hz range. You will need to look at their two largest subs or move to sub builders like JTR or Seaton.
llang269 likes this.

7.4.6 system: Processors:Marantz 8805 || Xilica XP4080 Amps: Parasound A31 and ATI AT528NC & AT526NC n-core ||Speakers: Procella P8 LCR, Procella P5/P5 in-wall
Subs: JTR Captivator subs: One S2, Two RS2, One S1
Screen: 2.40:1 Seymour XD Acoustically Transparent, 128" diagonal / 118" wide || Projector: JVC X570/RS420
post #552 of 599 Old 03-23-2019, 10:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Thank you for your help.
P815 has a much wider frequency response. No question at all. The P28 would provide very little value to you in your room size as it will only allow for frequencies above about 75Hz to be reproduced to beyond ear splitting levels. The P815 will give you much, much lower frequency response for your LCR. Depending on your room acoustics and other factors, using multiple subs may allow you to achieve the same effect with P8 LCR. Hopefully you have a very competent acoustic engineer you are working with.

7.4.6 system: Processors:Marantz 8805 || Xilica XP4080 Amps: Parasound A31 and ATI AT528NC & AT526NC n-core ||Speakers: Procella P8 LCR, Procella P5/P5 in-wall
Screen: 2.40:1 Seymour XD Acoustically Transparent, 128" diagonal / 118" wide || Projector: JVC X570/RS420
post #553 of 599 Old 04-09-2019, 01:01 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Are the P5 suitable for a room of about 20x24x7 feet assuming they are crossed over appropriately (100hz) and have appropriate subwoofers or would they be too small?

the lounj is a general interest/hobby discussion forum.
post #554 of 599 Old 04-10-2019, 04:19 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles J P View Post
Are the P5 suitable for a room of about 20x24x7 feet assuming they are crossed over appropriately (100hz) and have appropriate subwoofers or would they be too small?
Of course you could use the P5 for a 7m/24' room, but you would not achieve reference level SPL (85dB constant in the seat, with 105dB peak SPL). But they would still be twice as loud as any tweeter/HiFi loudspeaker, so not bad at all. Raising the bass management level to 100Hz certainly helps, but not all the way. Upgrading the LCR to P6 at least would be good.
post #555 of 599 Old 04-10-2019, 07:16 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerben Van Duyl View Post
Of course you could use the P5 for a 7m/24' room, but you would not achieve reference level SPL (85dB constant in the seat, with 105dB peak SPL). But they would still be twice as loud as any tweeter/HiFi loudspeaker, so not bad at all. Raising the bass management level to 100Hz certainly helps, but not all the way. Upgrading the LCR to P6 at least would be good.
Just to clarify, the room is about 20x24 feet with 7 foot ceilings. Not sure if the 7m was a typo or if you thought the room was 7 meters.

post #556 of 599 Old 04-10-2019, 07:21 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Liked: 191
Quote:
Just to clarify, the room is about 20x24 feet with 7 foot ceilings. Not sure if the 7m was a typo or if you thought the room was 7 meters.
24 ft = 7.3 m
Gerben Van Duyl and TMcG like this.

My Build Thread
HT - Seymour Centerstage XD 2.39:1 133" W| JVC X790R | Denon AVR | Nord NC500 | ATI AT528NC | Procella P8/P5V | Revel C763L | Monolith 12" x4
Living Room - LG OLED 65" | Yamaha 2060 | Monolith 3x200 | KEF Q900 L/R | Paradigm Millenia 20 CC | Polk Surrounds | Rythmik FV15HP x2
post #557 of 599 Old 04-10-2019, 07:25 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by farsider3000 View Post
P815 has a much wider frequency response. No question at all. The P28 would provide very little value to you in your room size as it will only allow for frequencies above about 75Hz to be reproduced to beyond ear splitting levels. The P815 will give you much, much lower frequency response for your LCR. Depending on your room acoustics and other factors, using multiple subs may allow you to achieve the same effect with P8 LCR. Hopefully you have a very competent acoustic engineer you are working with.

Are you using Parasound for LCR and ATIs for surround and atmos?

P5s recommended amplification is 75w continuous. Do you think ATIs are overkill for them? Have you tried any other amp? I am looking to go the PrePro route eventually so researching options.

My Build Thread
HT - Seymour Centerstage XD 2.39:1 133" W| JVC X790R | Denon AVR | Nord NC500 | ATI AT528NC | Procella P8/P5V | Revel C763L | Monolith 12" x4
Living Room - LG OLED 65" | Yamaha 2060 | Monolith 3x200 | KEF Q900 L/R | Paradigm Millenia 20 CC | Polk Surrounds | Rythmik FV15HP x2
post #558 of 599 Old 04-10-2019, 07:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonstopdoc1 View Post
Are you using Parasound for LCR and ATIs for surround and atmos?

P5s recommended amplification is 75w continuous. Do you think ATIs are overkill for them? Have you tried any other amp? I am looking to go the PrePro route eventually so researching options.

Yes, Parasound for LCR and ATI for surround/Atmos. And yes I believe it may be overkill but my theory is if the amp does not get anywhere near its maximum output my THD will be extremely low. I would not hesitate to use the ATI ncores for LCR. The ATI is slightly more transparent with a bit more detail while the Parasound is a bit warmer/smoother. My acoustic engineer that designed my room showed me how I could likely get away with using a high quality receiver. All I can say is that I can really push my system hard without any listening fatigue and I could not say that with my old integra receiver but then again the new flagship Marantz receivers are likely much better than my 2011 flagship Integra that I used to use before going to separates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

post #559 of 599 Old 04-10-2019, 07:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I will also say that I am still extremely happy with my Procella theater and that is a big part of why I can listen loud with no ear fatigue. Dynamics are also very, very good. Very likely will use P815 for LCR and P6 ( or some yet to be announced Procella speakers) in my next house theater build (5 years from now).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

post #560 of 599 Old 04-10-2019, 08:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Gerben had it right - 7m is about 24 feet. Your room is squarely in the medium size range, bordering on large. The power handling capacity of the P5 is very good, but there is a limitation to the ability of a 5" driver in hitting anywhere near stated reference. In short, you should look to P6 at a minimum....or P610 if you can swing it. Significantly better power handling and the ability to reach reference at typical seating distances for your room size.
post #561 of 599 Old 04-18-2019, 09:48 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Quote:
Gerben had it right - 7m is about 24 feet. Your room is squarely in the medium size range, bordering on large. The power handling capacity of the P5 is very good, but there is a limitation to the ability of a 5" driver in hitting anywhere near stated reference. In short, you should look to P6 at a minimum....or P610 if you can swing it. Significantly better power handling and the ability to reach reference at typical seating distances for your room size.
OK. I can’t swing the P6 or greater budget wise nor space wise so I guess I’ll have to look elsewhere. I kind of hoped that even given the limitations, the P5 being able to hit 107dB - 113dB peaks free standing would beat most “hi-fi” speakers.

post #562 of 599 Old 04-21-2019, 12:03 AM
Advanced Member

Is anyone here using D-Sonic amplifiers with Procella speakers?

https://www.d-sonic.com/

My Build Thread
post #563 of 599 Old 04-30-2019, 09:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
Liked: 324
I guess that must be a "no" !

There's no reason that they wouldn't be a good match.

Some of Procella's own amps are Class D.

Cheers,
post #564 of 599 Old 05-01-2019, 10:30 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi,

I have a 5.1 system and I am planning to buy amplifier for the 5 ch (3 x P6; 2 x P5).

I have 2 options. And I want to know the pros and cons. Grateful if procella lover can shed me the light! Millions Thanks!

Option A
oem procella amp DA05 or DA06 from Labgruppen for 5 ch

Option B
ATI AT4000 amplifier for 5 ch

FYI. the .5 is a P15FP with DA06
post #565 of 599 Old 05-03-2019, 08:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Procella's amps are certainly top-quality, just as ATI's. Both also have plenty of power. Although there is a difference between amplifier classification and a slight difference in THD, I honestly doubt anyone could hear the difference between them in a real-world environment. At this point it comes down to price and convenience.

Procella's 1U rack-mounted amps can be stacked due to their front-to-back ventilation and are a real space saver where space is at a premium, not to mention the convenience. The Procella amps also run much cooler with less energy converted to heat which could be important depending on your rack ventilation and overall room cooling situation.
post #566 of 599 Old 06-22-2019, 09:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Nice room! I love my Procella speakers. Your room is likely the main issue here and the rear subs may not completely eliminate the problem. My acoustic engineer, Nyal Mellor, stated that my rear subs did not have to have as much output as my front subs and I believe we have the rear JTR S1 (18") set about 3dB lower than the front so you may be fine with the 15" sub. You can model it but based on my experience the models only get you so far and you will need to just add the rear subs and experiment by adjusting each sub using an external DSP.

I wish you good luck since taming room modes and setting up 3-4 in the most ideal manner is not easy
Nattypol likes this.

post #567 of 599 Old 06-22-2019, 09:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avtrinity View Post
Hi,

I have a 5.1 system and I am planning to buy amplifier for the 5 ch (3 x P6; 2 x P5).

I have 2 options. And I want to know the pros and cons. Grateful if procella lover can shed me the light! Millions Thanks!

Option A
oem procella amp DA05 or DA06 from Labgruppen for 5 ch

Option B
ATI AT4000 amplifier for 5 ch

FYI. the .5 is a P15FP with DA06
I have the ATI nCore series D class amps (an 8 channel and a 6 channel) and they are dead silent in quite movie moments or when there is no signal sent to the amp. So that will be a major factor when comparing these two amps. ATI signal to noise ratio is 120+ (can't remember exact number) and they completely blew away the crown amps and red dragon D class amps I tried as the other D class amps were too noisy. I assume the Procella amps are D class as well.
llang269 likes this.

post #568 of 599 Old 06-22-2019, 09:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonstopdoc1 View Post
Is anyone here using D-Sonic amplifiers with Procella speakers?

https://www.d-sonic.com/
No but I am using ATI ncore D class amps with my Procella surround speakers and they sound extremely good. Smooth with great detail and deadly silent (high S/N ratio). I tried red dragon d class amps and they were so noisy compared to my ATI amps that I honestly could not believe people purchase them.

post #569 of 599 Old 07-14-2019, 05:30 AM
Advanced Member

My LCRs (Procella P8) are hooked to QSC DPA 4.2 Amplifier. Amplifier goes to standby when my AVR is off but there seems to be persistent hum in speakers despite Amp being on standby. The hum goes away if I turn off the amplifier completely. Amp doesn't have a 12V trigger and instead relies on audio signal to turn on from and back to standby. Other speakers which are hooked to an ATI amp don't exhibit similar noise on standby.

Any suggestions?
Also, is there any risk of damaging speakers if I leave the amp on standby when AVR is off?

My Build Thread
post #570 of 599 Old 08-22-2019, 02:50 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi Procella people!

I have a LCR P6 and Arendal Sub 2 in my living room and are looking for new surrounds..

Got the email from Procella yesterday about P1 surround and it looks promising as my couch is close to the wall.

And any possible future HT would be about 4m x 4m... so either P1 as surround and overhead or P5 surround and P1 overhead.

As I am not able to visit the CEDIA maybe someone can share details and price?

Thanks!
Carl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Procella P6

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page