Don't mean to just lazily ask for help, I did check out many threads here and to be honest, I am more overwhelmed by all the options than more knowledgeable.
So maybe (hopefully) you guys could help me out with your input regarding the latest speakers and what I should get.
First, some info about my setup:
- receiver: DenonAVR-4310CI
- room: 18 feet long, 9 feet high, almost 10 feet wide
- room redone into home theater, no obstructions in the listening path, there's just a couch in the back, furniture with projector behind the couch
- used for blu-ray/DVD/streaming (movie only, not music)
- looking for center, L/F towers and subwoofer - my side and back surrounds are fine, but if there's a set with side surrounds included (in case I don't by the speakers separately), then they would have to be wall mounted (not recessed, although back L can be on a stand)
Max to spend would be $2500 plus taxes.
I hope that's enough information, if not, just let me know.
At first I was looking at these recommendations:http://www.hometheater.com/speaker-buyers-guide
and after coming here and reading through threads, I'm now a bit lost (so much to choose from).
What do you guys think? Thanks for the help!