Philharmonic Audio - Dennis Murphy - Page 255 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 3941Likes

post #7621 of 8954 Old 01-31-2019, 01:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
Liked: 1356
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbulkexpanse View Post
What do you mean?
Even if you were to cross both speaker and sub over at 80Hz, there would some overlap as neither will drop off above 80 (in the case of the sub) or below 80 (in the case of the speaker) like a brick wall.

So you may have a fairly significant and unnatural bass bump in that 40Hz to 80Hz range since they are overlapping.

Anyway, I assume that's basically what Soulburner is referring to.

Quote:
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool. ~ Richard P. Feynman
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7622 of 8954 Old 01-31-2019, 01:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruelInventions View Post
Even if you were to cross both speaker and sub over at 80Hz, there would some overlap as neither will drop off above 80 (in the case of the sub) or below 80 (in the case of the speaker) like a brick wall.

So you may have a fairly significant and unnatural bass bump in that 40Hz to 80Hz range since they are overlapping.

Anyway, I assume that's basically what Soulburner is referring to.
Yeah, I understand I may be "doubling up" on the bass between ~80 and ~40, but it sounds pretty good. This is subject to revision once I'm able to do some actual measurements, though.

FWIW, my rationale with the 40 Hz cross on the BMRs was for it to act like a high pass filter and reduce the load a bit on the BMRs, though I doubt there's much content below 40 Hz in the music I generally listen to anyway. As to the 80 Hz cross on the sub, I previously tried it lower and I like the overall sound better with the sub running a bit higher.

Philharmonic BMR Philharmonitor | Rythmik F12G | Parasound Halo P6 | PS Audio Stellar M700 | Oppo BDP-103
post #7623 of 8954 Old 01-31-2019, 03:38 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anyone compare the Phil 3 to the Ascend Sierra RAAL Tower?

I've been reading through most of this thread over the past few weeks. I emailed Dennis right before his announcement a few days ago, and I wish him time for rest and recovery as well as future financial health.

I would like to get pick your collective brains and experience in the meantime. I have a 5.2.4 HT system with ML Vantage fronts, an ML center, ML bookshelf surround speakers, 4 ML in ceiling speakers and 2 Rythmik F25 subs. I am intrigued by the RAAL tweeter, and I have ordered some Ascend Luna monitors to give them a listen.

I have a large room about 30x15x12 (family room that opens to kitchen) to fill for 50%/50% music and movies. Anyone compare the the Phil 3 with the Ascend Sierra RAAL tower for my mix of use? I have the space for the Phil 3, and I have read opinions that Sierra Tower is recommended for small to medium rooms. Does that even matter with 2 Rythmik subwoofers handling the bass?

Any opinions welcome. Did I miss this comparison somewhere in this thread?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7624 of 8954 Old 01-31-2019, 09:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycho View Post
I've been reading through most of this thread over the past few weeks. I emailed Dennis right before his announcement a few days ago, and I wish him time for rest and recovery as well as future financial health.

I would like to get pick your collective brains and experience in the meantime. I have a 5.2.4 HT system with ML Vantage fronts, an ML center, ML bookshelf surround speakers, 4 ML in ceiling speakers and 2 Rythmik F25 subs. I am intrigued by the RAAL tweeter, and I have ordered some Ascend Luna monitors to give them a listen.

I have a large room about 30x15x12 (family room that opens to kitchen) to fill for 50%/50% music and movies. Anyone compare the the Phil 3 with the Ascend Sierra RAAL tower for my mix of use? I have the space for the Phil 3, and I have read opinions that Sierra Tower is recommended for small to medium rooms. Does that even matter with 2 Rythmik subwoofers handling the bass?

Any opinions welcome. Did I miss this comparison somewhere in this thread?
The Phil 3 will destroy the Ascend Sierra tower w/RAAL. That's a closer matchup for the BMR Philharmonitor in sound quality, with the output advantage going to the tower with its paralleled woofers.

As for the subs, it's always a good idea to spread them out to their best locations to smooth out bass throughout the listening area, regardless of loudspeaker.

HT: Samsung PN64H5000 (recommended settings) | NAD T758 V3 | Buchardt S400 (2) | Emotiva E2 (2) | Rythmik Audio F12 (2)
post #7625 of 8954 Old 01-31-2019, 09:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbulkexpanse View Post
Yeah, I understand I may be "doubling up" on the bass between ~80 and ~40, but it sounds pretty good. This is subject to revision once I'm able to do some actual measurements, though.

FWIW, my rationale with the 40 Hz cross on the BMRs was for it to act like a high pass filter and reduce the load a bit on the BMRs, though I doubt there's much content below 40 Hz in the music I generally listen to anyway. As to the 80 Hz cross on the sub, I previously tried it lower and I like the overall sound better with the sub running a bit higher.
I agree, the higher crossover should be superior, but every room is different.

"Double bass" refers to having the subs and mains play the same frequency range. It's usually not recommended. I did it for a while with an older, underpowered sub, and it seemed to help. But once I got real subs, there was no need for that anymore, and it sounds much cleaner without the overlap.
BluesDaddy56 likes this.

HT: Samsung PN64H5000 (recommended settings) | NAD T758 V3 | Buchardt S400 (2) | Emotiva E2 (2) | Rythmik Audio F12 (2)
post #7626 of 8954 Old 02-01-2019, 03:13 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
Liked: 214
Dennis,

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Hopefully everything is coming back around. I am mad at myself for never getting a pair of AA+ speakers, but the other side of that is that I am happy to not have contributed to the health issues. I guess I'll just have to start saving up for BMRs instead!! Hope you get back to normal soon!
Lp85253 and DavidKirsh like this.
post #7627 of 8954 Old 02-02-2019, 05:38 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Murphy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tk View Post
I always wanted a set of the AA+'s and probably should not have waited to order them, but I understand the decision.

Would it be easier to just make a "spec" AA+ crossover in-house and leave the rest of the ordering, parts and assembly up to the enduser (based on your parts spec)?

Personally, I'd enjoy a project like that. Just don't know how much time goes into each crossover, but it'd be a heck of a lot easier to just test, ship and sell that small part with a set of instructions and let the buyer assemble the rest.
It's the crossovers that are driving me nuts. I would gladly continue them if I could get assembled crossovers from over there at a reasonable price and with a small enough minimum order. But I can't. There are something like 15 individual components on each board, all of which have to be laid out and stretch tied in place. then you have solder the connections, solder three sets of long wires to the input and outputs, and put crimp connections on the ends of the wires. I think I'm getting another anxiety attack.
I was wondering what was going on. I've sent 4 or 5 email to your website email address stating I'm ready to order and if you could let me know the total price with shipping to Orlando, Florida.

Since I wasn't getting any replies I noticed you were on this form. So I joined this forum just to see if could communicate with you on my order since I wasn't getting anywhere from your business email. I sent you a P.M. and again all I received was crickets lol.

So now that I've read what is going with your health from this forum I know and hope you get better soon.

You might want to put a message on your business website so people don't have to track you down and research what's going on or think your a bad business man.

It will probably save you and your customers some extra stress and time.

Please put the AA and AA+ Build Docs on the public domainso you can keep HI-FI intersting for the younger generation that don't have the extra funds. I honestly believe this was your main intention of designing the AA monitor's was to keep the younger or poorer audio folks interested in the audio way of life.

Get better soon....!

Best Regards,
Eric Hill
post #7628 of 8954 Old 02-02-2019, 07:22 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Dennis, very sorry to hear about what happened. I have had problems in the past with anxiety and panic attacks as well and I wouldn't want anyone else to experience what I did.

Hope you are able to get back to a better place financially and in other areas as well. Want you to know I'm still loving the heck out of the Slims towers.

Peace be with you.

-Jason
Lp85253 and jomartz like this.

Van Alstine Synergy 300 | Schiit Bifrost & Freya | Samsung F5300 | Philharmonic Audio Slim Towers
post #7629 of 8954 Old 02-02-2019, 08:42 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Dennis! Was just talking about your soeakers with a friend. I went with different bookshelves before a friend convinced me in your speakers and now I'm regretting it daily.
Came back to see what was new and seeing best wishes about your health. Let me add to the chorus. I hope you feel 100% as soon as possible. I'd rather you get your health than enjoy your speakers. Business is great and so are hobbies, but nothing is more important than health. You have spread a lot of happiness with your speakers and I hope I can join the tanks one day. Take care of yourself and feel better soon!
BuddTX, Lp85253 and overg like this.
post #7630 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 04:15 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
Hey guys, I'm (hopefully) a soon too be BMR owner. I was wondering what stands your guys are using? With the BMR being 20" tall, it seems like a 20" stand would put it at the right level for me.

I was looking at the 20" pangea LS300 stand. Has a 6x9 top plate, has two columns that can be filled, looks pretty solid for the price. What do you guys think?

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
5.2.2 Setup: Denon X3200W, SVS Prime towers, SVS Ultra center, 4 SVS prime satellites, 2 SVS PB-2000's.
post #7631 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 08:30 AM

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthatcity View Post
Hey guys, I'm (hopefully) a soon too be BMR owner. I was wondering what stands your guys are using? With the BMR being 20" tall, it seems like a 20" stand would put it at the right level for me.

I was looking at the 20" pangea LS300 stand. Has a 6x9 top plate, has two columns that can be filled, looks pretty solid for the price. What do you guys think?
I don't have experience with that stand, but I'd be concerned about the size of the bottom plate. The stands I'm currently using with my BMRs are definitely too small (the bottom and top plates, not the height), so I may be too paranoid about this. Take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Philharmonic BMR Philharmonitor | Rythmik F12G | Parasound Halo P6 | PS Audio Stellar M700 | Oppo BDP-103
post #7632 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 08:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1878 Post(s)
Liked: 1977
yes, the Phil-BMR speakers are neither small or light...a very sturdy speaker stand will be require- mine sit next to a desk and on either side of the desk I have file cabinets, which serve as the stands!
At one point I built a pair from a 4x4 wood post and a couple plywood squares, but those have been gone for awhile!
BluesDaddy56 likes this.

Set up #1: EMP e5Ti, e5Ci, and EMP e5Bi surrounds, Outlaw LFM1 Plus sub, SVS NSD SB12 sub, Marantz Slimeline 1504 AV receiver
Set up #2: Def Tech SM450, CLR2002, SLS Qline surrounds and EMPtek10i10i sub, Denon 1910 AV receiver
Set up #3: Philharmonics- BMR in a 2.0 system, music only, Yamaha RXV-363 AV receiver
post #7633 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 08:56 AM
Advanced Member

I don't have experience with that stand, but I'd be concerned about the size of the bottom plate. The stands I'm currently using with my BMRs are definitely too small (the bottom and top plates, not the height), so I may be too paranoid about this. Take my opinion with a grain of salt.[/QUOTE]

What size bottom plate do you recommend? They don't seem to go much bigger than 12". If it's too wobbly I could always attach a piece of wood or something, but hey that's why I'm asking you guys!

I def need it to be sturdy and plan on filling it with steel shot in the bottom 1/3 then sand in the rest.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
5.2.2 Setup: Denon X3200W, SVS Prime towers, SVS Ultra center, 4 SVS prime satellites, 2 SVS PB-2000's.
post #7634 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 08:57 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elihawk View Post
yes, the Phil-BMR speakers are neither small or light...a very sturdy speaker stand will be require- mine sit next to a desk and on either side of the desk I have file cabinets, which serve as the stands!
At one point I built a pair from a 4x4 wood post and a couple plywood squares, but those have been gone for awhile!
I almost wonder if it wouldn't just be better to use an end table?
Lp85253 likes this.

post #7635 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 08:58 AM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elihawk View Post

I had to chuckle at this, and thanks for throwing it in. I've been thinking about doing exactly the same thing, with some sorbothane pads under the bottom of the stand and/or the base of my speakers. While attractive and no doubt effective, many brand name speaker stands seem exorbitantly priced.

Dave
post #7636 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 09:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbissett View Post
I had to chuckle at this, and thanks for throwing it in. I've been thinking about doing exactly the same thing, with some sorbothane pads under the bottom of the stand and/or the base of my speakers. While attractive and no doubt effective, many brand name speaker stands seem exorbitantly priced.

Dave
The ones I used looked nice...I sanded and painted then (this was not furniture grade wood, so no staining...)...and ended up costing me about 20 dollars for the pair and a couple hours of work! And yes, very sturdy!

Set up #1: EMP e5Ti, e5Ci, and EMP e5Bi surrounds, Outlaw LFM1 Plus sub, SVS NSD SB12 sub, Marantz Slimeline 1504 AV receiver
Set up #2: Def Tech SM450, CLR2002, SLS Qline surrounds and EMPtek10i10i sub, Denon 1910 AV receiver
Set up #3: Philharmonics- BMR in a 2.0 system, music only, Yamaha RXV-363 AV receiver
post #7637 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 11:28 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 208 Post(s)
Quoted: 8451 Post(s)
Liked: 5635
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbissett View Post

Dave
I did the same and it worked fine, but I used MDF for the top and bottom plates.

Painted black the stands looked just fine.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/3-4-in-x...8111/205881912

Geoff A. J., California
post #7638 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 12:54 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2935 Post(s)
Liked: 2837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lp85253 View Post
imo , the sony is better than many $300 speakers , including the highly regarded kef q100.. jmo ..ymmv
Sony Core vs the Phil AA (none morel tweeter) --- I respect his ears and he has owned many speakers
https://forums.audioholics.com/forum.../#post-1159544
Lp85253 and BluesDaddy56 like this.

----------------
Who AM I
post #7639 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 01:02 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked: 311
I spoke with Dennis on Saturday and he asked me to convey a message to those who might be waiting for delivery of their speakers. Specifically, he was concerned about a pair of BMR monitors in midnight blue quilted maple and a pair of Phil 3's in the same finish.

We shipped him the finished cabinets a few weeks ago and he was in the process of finishing them up when his health situation surfaced. He indicated that the BMRs are finished and the Phil 3s only need the woofer crossover built...the top sections are finished.

He was also concerned about the number of emails that have gone unanswered. He is unable to respond at this time, but will do so when he returns home.

He is on the mend and hopes to be back in action very soon.

So have patience...Dennis will be back!

- Jim Salk

SalkSound.com
Custom-crafted Speakers
post #7640 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 01:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Quoted: 1672 Post(s)
Liked: 1648
@jsalk

Thank you Jim!!!
Lp85253 likes this.

--------------------------------------------------
FOR SALE:
Lots of stuff. Check the Audio Gear Classifieds
post #7641 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 01:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsalk View Post
I spoke with Dennis on Saturday and he asked me to convey a message to those who might be waiting for delivery of their speakers. Specifically, he was concerned about a pair of BMR monitors in midnight blue quilted maple and a pair of Phil 3's in the same finish.

We shipped him the finished cabinets a few weeks ago and he was in the process of finishing them up when his health situation surfaced. He indicated that the BMRs are finished and the Phil 3s only need the woofer crossover built...the top sections are finished.

He was also concerned about the number of emails that have gone unanswered. He is unable to respond at this time, but will do so when he returns home.

- Jim Salk
Well, his "friends" (I've never met Dennis, but talked with him a few times, email with him plenty, etc. Very nice man) on AVS wish him the best, but he needs to take it slow coming back! And he needs to be a little less nice and make some profits for his efforts!

post #7642 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 02:06 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Quote:
I believe it is in this thread a ways back that has a discussion on stands for the BMR. I've a pair of heavy duty steel stands 21" tall that work very well and did NOT break the bank. They were somewhere around $100 to $120, but I can't remember the brand. Got them off one of the sites recommended earlier.
mpk1970 likes this.

Display: Vizio P55-E1l Pre-pro: Marantz 7703; Amps: Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 1, H/K AVR 520 (direct in to amps); Sources: Sony UBP-X700; X-box 1 S; Technics 1200 Mk II; Win10 PC for digital; Phono Preamp: Emotiva XPS-1; Speakers - LR: Philharmonic BMR LR, Center: Emotiva Airmotiv C2; Surrounds: Wharfedale Reva-2; Rear Surrounds: Wharfedale Diamond 220; Atmos: TF - Monoprice Alpha 8; TR - BIC VI-38; Subwoofers: dual Rythmik L22s
post #7643 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 02:08 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Quote:

- Jim Salk
Thanks for the update, Jim. Good to know. I'm one of the unanswered but have no worries. His health is paramount. Thoughts and prayers continue his way. Not stressing is easier said than done when you hold yourself to high standards.
mpk1970 likes this.

Display: Vizio P55-E1l Pre-pro: Marantz 7703; Amps: Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 1, H/K AVR 520 (direct in to amps); Sources: Sony UBP-X700; X-box 1 S; Technics 1200 Mk II; Win10 PC for digital; Phono Preamp: Emotiva XPS-1; Speakers - LR: Philharmonic BMR LR, Center: Emotiva Airmotiv C2; Surrounds: Wharfedale Reva-2; Rear Surrounds: Wharfedale Diamond 220; Atmos: TF - Monoprice Alpha 8; TR - BIC VI-38; Subwoofers: dual Rythmik L22s
post #7644 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 02:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 1883 Post(s)
Liked: 1612
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post
Sony Core vs the Phil AA (none morel tweeter) --- I respect his ears and he has owned many speakers
https://forums.audioholics.com/forum.../#post-1159544
that makes me think i'm on the right track...i like the core's.. i am a bit despondent i never got a shot at the aa+'s , but i can find other speakers (i'm looking into entry level dyn's ).. i just hope Dennis gets to feeling better very soon.. he is missed at avs ...
l0nestar8 and zieglj01 like this.

YAMAHA TSR 5790.. front l/r emotiva b1's and /or kef q100's ..BIC v1220.....Emotiva basx10.... ascend cbm 170 center.. polk t15 rears..samsung 55" j620d
bedroom .. YAMAHA r-xv 383... front l/r.. wharfedale 10.1s... ascend cbm 170 center ... Emotiva basx8... samsung ku6300 50 in
post #7645 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 03:56 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:

I have my BMR's sitting on top of Auralex MoPads, on top of 24"x15"x"15" nightstands, on the front edge. Nightstands seem like a better option to me. Feels more stable, plus the space beneath the speaker can be purposed (drawer, shelf, etc) for general storage, or load weight.
Lp85253 and fatbulkexpanse like this.
post #7646 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 06:02 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:

- Jim Salk

First and foremost, continued best wishes to Dennis, and glad to hear he's taking the time to take care of himself.

Second, I'm sure many would be very interested in seeing the BMR's in midnight blue quilted maple, should their owners or builders be so inclined to share pictures. Just throwing that out there.
ambesolman likes this.
post #7647 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 07:43 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
Liked: 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lp85253 View Post
that makes me think i'm on the right track...i like the core's.. i am a bit despondent i never got a shot at the aa+'s , but i can find other speakers (i'm looking into entry level dyn's ).. i just hope Dennis gets to feeling better very soon.. he is missed at avs ...
I've owned the Cores and the AA's, of course, and it's not even close. The AA's win in every regard in my room. I can't even think of anything the Cores do better, honestly. The Cores cabinet in particular is not very good (it audibly resonates) and the super tweeter i'm pretty sure doesn't actually do anything (at least I couldn't hear anything from it even when I put my ear right against it, don't try at home kids...)

The AA's are (were) a special gem and I'm sad I let them go only to find out the AA+'s are to be no more. But, Dennis' well-being is far more important than anything else.

I've also pretty much abandoned the budget segment. I've become spoiled with mid-fi speakers lately. The BMR's could well be end-game for me at some point.

All that said, for the $80 Best Buy sale price I paid for the Cores on my way out the door having picked up a pair of sale priced Q100's, they are nigh unbeatable.
Lp85253 likes this.

Speakers: M040 | M16 | LS50 | Reva-2| BM5 mk3 | X18 | X14
Sub: VTF-2 mk5
Amps: HK 3490 | TSR-7810
post #7648 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 10:31 PM

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 177
Quote:

I'm using a pair of VTI RF stands... I'm tall and sit very upright so I chose those to get the tweeters about 49" high... center of the tweeter is about 16" up from bottom of cabinet. The floor spikes gave decent stability, but sometimes a little wobble happens. Good steel stands and posts filled with kiln dried sand provide a pretty sturdy base, though. Also, I put a foam isolation pad between the top plate and the speaker to help protect the finish.

Cheers!
R
post #7649 of 8954 Old 02-04-2019, 10:53 PM

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by overg View Post
First and foremost, continued best wishes to Dennis, and glad to hear he's taking the time to take care of himself.

Second, I'm sure many would be very interested in seeing the BMR's in midnight blue quilted maple, should their owners or builders be so inclined to share pictures. Just throwing that out there.
Ha! Dennis teased me with this a little bit ago. I have a pair of 3s on order that will hopefully be Midnight Blue Curly Maple... Fell in love with the photo in Jim's Gallery of a Verasity ST in Midnight Blue Quilted Maple. Very sexy, indeed!
overg likes this.
post #7650 of 8954 Old 02-05-2019, 06:28 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banks1 View Post
Looks good,What do you have the AAM,S setting on?I need something to raise mine a little.

SO sorry for the late reply. They're yoga blocks from Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...rds=yoga+block
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
bmr philharmonitors , slim towers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page