Philharmonic Audio - Dennis Murphy - Page 287 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4091Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #8581 of 9103 Old 05-08-2019, 07:51 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 954
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Liked: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdogg View Post
Gonna wrap this up this coming Sunday (5/12). Wanted to post it one more time just in case some others wanted to donate to help Dennis. Many of you mentioned he probably doesn't NEED BMRs and that Jim would probably give Dennis a discount if he wanted to buy them. I plan to just provide the funds to Dennis and let him use it as he sees fit. I'm sure such a long stay in the hospital comes with a hefty bill so I wanted this campaign to provide some relief if needed.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/med-expen...-dennis-murphy

Thanks again to everyone that donated!
Thanks for putting this together for Dennis. Well deserved !!
lewdogg and Lp85253 like this.
cocrh is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #8582 of 9103 Old 05-08-2019, 08:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
brian6751's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 6,979
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1687 Post(s)
Liked: 1678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russdawg1 View Post
I don’t think that they carry the Morel tweeters, but definitely asking about a better crossover could be done.

Although, I think the reason that they don’t use a better crossover is because it’s supposed to be a simple kit for those that want to step into the audio ring and if they body slam them with Dennis’s intricate crossover designs they may not enjoy it as much.


I was thinking of the design using their current tweeter but then again, wasn’t there a reason Dennis switched to the Morel? I can’t remember.

I have not actually seen what Dennis’s crossover looks like in the AA to know how much more work it would be to assemble over the stock one Dayton is offering in the kit.

--------------------------------------------------
FOR SALE:
Lots of stuff. Check the Audio Gear Classifieds
brian6751 is offline  
post #8583 of 9103 Old 05-08-2019, 08:30 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 954
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Liked: 315
Dennis did do an upgraded x-over design for the BR-1 kit. Check his site here.

http://murphyblaster.com/content.php?f=pe_br1.html
Ryanosaur likes this.
cocrh is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #8584 of 9103 Old 05-08-2019, 09:32 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 124
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocrh View Post
Dennis did do an upgraded x-over design for the BR-1 kit. Check his site here.

http://murphyblaster.com/content.php?f=pe_br1.html
That's a very old design that doesn't work all that well with the current driver production runs. I did suggest to a PE rep that they offer my new version of the BR-1, but he didn't seem interested. The quality control on the Dayton tweeter isn't all that great (which is why I offered the Morel upgrade), but it's good enough for most purposes. My Xover for the Dayton tweeter version only has 2 more elements than the standard BR-1 crossover, so that shouldn't be a deal breaker. Maybe I'll try again.
PhilharmonicDennis is online now  
post #8585 of 9103 Old 05-08-2019, 09:44 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Cali
Posts: 125
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilharmonicDennis View Post
That's a very old design that doesn't work all that well with the current driver production runs. I did suggest to a PE rep that they offer my new version of the BR-1, but he didn't seem interested. The quality control on the Dayton tweeter isn't all that great (which is why I offered the Morel upgrade), but it's good enough for most purposes. My Xover for the Dayton tweeter version only has 2 more elements than the standard BR-1 crossover, so that shouldn't be a deal breaker. Maybe I'll try again.
Dennis, is the BR-1 design on the MurphyBlaster site the crossover for the standard dayton tweeter AAs, or has it been modified since? Also, you mention shielded drivers IIRC... is there a difference in performance?

7.2: Marantz SR6012, Outlaw Model 2200 (L/C/R/SL/SR)
Philharmonic Phil 3 (L//R), BMR (C), BMR (SL/SR), Mini-Phil (RL/RR), Outlaw X-13
Sony XBR49X900F, Sony UBPX700
Ryanosaur is offline  
post #8586 of 9103 Old 05-08-2019, 10:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
brian6751's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 6,979
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1687 Post(s)
Liked: 1678
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilharmonicDennis View Post
That's a very old design that doesn't work all that well with the current driver production runs. I did suggest to a PE rep that they offer my new version of the BR-1, but he didn't seem interested. The quality control on the Dayton tweeter isn't all that great (which is why I offered the Morel upgrade), but it's good enough for most purposes. My Xover for the Dayton tweeter version only has 2 more elements than the standard BR-1 crossover, so that shouldn't be a deal breaker. Maybe I'll try again.
I would definitely try again. Im sitting here enjoying my AA's with the Dayton tweeter now. This would be a super high value option for people that want to assemble it themselves.
t1337Dude likes this.

--------------------------------------------------
FOR SALE:
Lots of stuff. Check the Audio Gear Classifieds
brian6751 is offline  
post #8587 of 9103 Old 05-08-2019, 10:01 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 124
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanosaur View Post
Dennis, is the BR-1 design on the MurphyBlaster site the crossover for the standard dayton tweeter AAs, or has it been modified since? Also, you mention shielded drivers IIRC... is there a difference in performance?
I need to update that crossover on the Murphyblaster site. It's for the Dayton tweet, but there have been changes in the driver parameters since then.
PhilharmonicDennis is online now  
post #8588 of 9103 Old 05-08-2019, 02:41 PM
Advanced Member
 
BluesDaddy56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Metro Atlanta
Posts: 779
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
Liked: 741
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilharmonicDennis View Post
I need to update that crossover on the Murphyblaster site. It's for the Dayton tweet, but there have been changes in the driver parameters since then.
So, just a suggestion since my guess is PE doesn't want to actually have to pay you anything for the design, is to offer to sell the updated crossover designs for a reasonable fee for those who want to try this themselves - one for the Dayton tweeter, and one for the Morel - and then they could order the BR-1 kit from PE and the additional necessary components (or the kit from PE, and the Morel from wherever it can be sourced, along with crossover components). You make some money off YOUR design, PE gets some business, and people who want a taste of Dennis Murphy designed speakers as well as do some DIY can do that. Seems to me it would be a win-win-win.

Display: Vizio P55-E1l Pre-pro: Marantz 7703; Amps: Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 1, H/K AVR 520 (direct in to amps); Sources: Sony UBP-X700; X-box 1 S; Technics 1200 Mk II; Win10 PC for digital; Phono Preamp: Emotiva XPS-1; Speakers - LR: Philharmonic BMR LR, Center: Emotiva Airmotiv C2; Surrounds: Wharfedale Reva-2; Rear Surrounds: Wharfedale Diamond 220; Atmos: TF - Monoprice Alpha 8; TR - BIC VI-38; Subwoofers: dual Rythmik L22s
BluesDaddy56 is offline  
post #8589 of 9103 Old 05-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 124
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesDaddy56 View Post
So, just a suggestion since my guess is PE doesn't want to actually have to pay you anything for the design, is to offer to sell the updated crossover designs for a reasonable fee for those who want to try this themselves - one for the Dayton tweeter, and one for the Morel - and then they could order the BR-1 kit from PE and the additional necessary components (or the kit from PE, and the Morel from wherever it can be sourced, along with crossover components). You make some money off YOUR design, PE gets some business, and people who want a taste of Dennis Murphy designed speakers as well as do some DIY can do that. Seems to me it would be a win-win-win.
I'll sure think about that. My first preference would be a PE upgrade kit.
ahblaza, jomartz and BluesDaddy56 like this.
PhilharmonicDennis is online now  
post #8590 of 9103 Old 05-08-2019, 03:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Soulburner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lincoln
Posts: 4,149
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 1269
That (the selling of plans) was basically the Siegfried Linkwitz business model, and it seemed to work for him.
Vergiliusm and BluesDaddy56 like this.

HT: Samsung PN64H5000 (recommended settings) | NAD T758 V3 | Buchardt S400 (2) | Emotiva E2 (2) | Rythmik Audio F12 (2)

Last edited by Soulburner; 05-08-2019 at 04:31 PM.
Soulburner is online now  
post #8591 of 9103 Old 05-08-2019, 04:12 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Cali
Posts: 125
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesDaddy56 View Post
So, just a suggestion since my guess is PE doesn't want to actually have to pay you anything for the design, is to offer to sell the updated crossover designs for a reasonable fee for those who want to try this themselves - one for the Dayton tweeter, and one for the Morel - and then they could order the BR-1 kit from PE and the additional necessary components (or the kit from PE, and the Morel from wherever it can be sourced, along with crossover components). You make some money off YOUR design, PE gets some business, and people who want a taste of Dennis Murphy designed speakers as well as do some DIY can do that. Seems to me it would be a win-win-win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilharmonicDennis View Post
I'll sure think about that. My first preference would be a PE upgrade kit.
Though I have a strong desire to not spend any more money then necessary on my speaker fantasies...
...I wholeheartedly support this recommendation!!! (I might have posted something similar a while back, here or that other site!) I will gladly pay a fee for the right to use Dennis' intellectual property.

I will build out my Philharmonic rig, one way or the other: I need to build One more pair of AAs, potentially convert both to the +s with Morel Tweeter, and I would like to upgrade my Sealed Mini-Phils to either the Ported version or strip it and convert to the New Philharmonitor. (That 5" Zaph Audio driver will make a great mid woofer in a design I'm already plotting!)
Dennis, I will gladly be a Guinea Pig for you!
ahblaza and BluesDaddy56 like this.
Ryanosaur is offline  
post #8592 of 9103 Old 05-08-2019, 05:49 PM
Advanced Member
 
Vergiliusm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 604
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked: 416
Dennis, I don't know how the business end works, but it'd be great to have like a Dennis Murphy store at a place like PE, where audio enthusiasts could get all the parts and build one of your designs with you getting a piece of the pie, or as Soulburner mentioned being able to buy plans.

Your health is the number one priority, but I hope and I'm sure many others, perhaps selfishly, that you don't completely retire.

"Rock and roll is alive and alright" Sloan
Vergiliusm is offline  
post #8593 of 9103 Old 05-09-2019, 08:00 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 124
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergiliusm View Post
Dennis, I don't know how the business end works, but it'd be great to have like a Dennis Murphy store at a place like PE, where audio enthusiasts could get all the parts and build one of your designs with you getting a piece of the pie, or as Soulburner mentioned being able to buy plans.

Your health is the number one priority, but I hope and I'm sure many others, perhaps selfishly, that you don't completely retire.
Well, I'll work on the AA monitor first. I'll write to Parts Express in a day or two. You would think they would like to breathe some new air into the BR-1 kit, which is a very old design.
PhilharmonicDennis is online now  
post #8594 of 9103 Old 05-09-2019, 09:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
charmerci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,292
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 308
Dennis,

Which model Fountek tweeter did you make the old Philharmonitor from? I really liked the sound of that one.
charmerci is offline  
post #8595 of 9103 Old 05-09-2019, 12:56 PM
Advanced Member
 
BuddTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Houston TX
Posts: 618
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Liked: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmerci View Post
Dennis,

Which model Fountek tweeter did you make the old Philharmonitor from? I really liked the sound of that one.
I will let Dennis officially answer, but I believe it is the Fountek NeoCD3.0 Ribbon tweeter. (Dennis built 4, 2 way speakers for me with this tweeter, and a 6.5 inch Satori woofer, awesome sound!
ahblaza and charmerci like this.

Last edited by BuddTX; 05-09-2019 at 01:18 PM.
BuddTX is offline  
post #8596 of 9103 Old 05-10-2019, 09:11 AM
Advanced Member
 
BluesDaddy56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Metro Atlanta
Posts: 779
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
Liked: 741
For those in the hunt, there's a pair of BMRs, used, for sale. Indicates "pretty much" new. https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/...r-piano-black/

Display: Vizio P55-E1l Pre-pro: Marantz 7703; Amps: Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 1, H/K AVR 520 (direct in to amps); Sources: Sony UBP-X700; X-box 1 S; Technics 1200 Mk II; Win10 PC for digital; Phono Preamp: Emotiva XPS-1; Speakers - LR: Philharmonic BMR LR, Center: Emotiva Airmotiv C2; Surrounds: Wharfedale Reva-2; Rear Surrounds: Wharfedale Diamond 220; Atmos: TF - Monoprice Alpha 8; TR - BIC VI-38; Subwoofers: dual Rythmik L22s
BluesDaddy56 is offline  
post #8597 of 9103 Old 05-10-2019, 10:00 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 124
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddTX View Post
I will let Dennis officially answer, but I believe it is the Fountek NeoCD3.0 Ribbon tweeter. (Dennis built 4, 2 way speakers for me with this tweeter, and a 6.5 inch Satori woofer, awesome sound!
That's correct. Your Fountek is actually a newer model that Madisound no longer carries. The Fountek can be crossed lower than the RAAL, so it's a better choice for 2-ways with woofers sized over 5".
BuddTX, ahblaza and charmerci like this.
PhilharmonicDennis is online now  
post #8598 of 9103 Old 05-10-2019, 10:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
charmerci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,292
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddTX View Post
I will let Dennis officially answer, but I believe it is the Fountek NeoCD3.0 Ribbon tweeter. (Dennis built 4, 2 way speakers for me with this tweeter, and a 6.5 inch Satori woofer, awesome sound!
Too bad there aren't any Fountek/Satori woofer speakers out there.
charmerci is offline  
post #8599 of 9103 Old 05-10-2019, 11:10 AM
Advanced Member
 
BluesDaddy56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Metro Atlanta
Posts: 779
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
Liked: 741
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmerci View Post
Too bad there aren't any Fountek/Satori woofer speakers out there.
Check with Rick at Selah. My bet is he can do you something.

Display: Vizio P55-E1l Pre-pro: Marantz 7703; Amps: Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 1, H/K AVR 520 (direct in to amps); Sources: Sony UBP-X700; X-box 1 S; Technics 1200 Mk II; Win10 PC for digital; Phono Preamp: Emotiva XPS-1; Speakers - LR: Philharmonic BMR LR, Center: Emotiva Airmotiv C2; Surrounds: Wharfedale Reva-2; Rear Surrounds: Wharfedale Diamond 220; Atmos: TF - Monoprice Alpha 8; TR - BIC VI-38; Subwoofers: dual Rythmik L22s
BluesDaddy56 is offline  
post #8600 of 9103 Old 05-10-2019, 11:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Sonoma County, CA
Posts: 2,560
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1482 Post(s)
Liked: 1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmerci View Post
Too bad there aren't any Fountek/Satori woofer speakers out there.

Design your own!

Leave it at 8 ohms and call it a day :)
Russdawg1 is online now  
post #8601 of 9103 Old 05-10-2019, 02:13 PM
_tk
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 552
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Liked: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergiliusm View Post
Dennis, I don't know how the business end works, but it'd be great to have like a Dennis Murphy store at a place like PE, where audio enthusiasts could get all the parts and build one of your designs with you getting a piece of the pie, or as Soulburner mentioned being able to buy plans.

I'd buy a kit, absolutely. Even plans would be fine.

I don't know exactly how it works, but why not have a few "Dennis Murphy" DIY kits at places like diysoundgroup.com or Meniscus audio or something? The Carmody designs are a huge hit...and having built a few of them, I know why (inexpensive, fun to build and they sound great).
_tk is offline  
post #8602 of 9103 Old 05-10-2019, 05:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
charmerci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,292
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russdawg1 View Post
Design your own!
BuddTx has a pair made via Dennis!
charmerci is offline  
post #8603 of 9103 Old 05-10-2019, 05:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Sonoma County, CA
Posts: 2,560
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1482 Post(s)
Liked: 1067
Philharmonic Audio - Dennis Murphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmerci View Post
BuddTx has a pair made via Dennis!

I don’t think Dennis is taking orders anymore sadly. Maybe I’ll will soon

But just pop some files into Jeff Bagby’s PCD and have some fun, maybe youll come up with something good! DIY Audio is fun
Vergiliusm, charmerci and Lp85253 like this.

Leave it at 8 ohms and call it a day :)
Russdawg1 is online now  
post #8604 of 9103 Old 05-10-2019, 06:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 4,049
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1940 Post(s)
Liked: 1649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russdawg1 View Post
I don’t think Dennis is taking orders anymore sadly. Maybe I’ll will soon

But just pop some files into Jeff Bagby’s PCD and have some fun, maybe youll come up with something good! DIY Audio is fun
if you decide to make some mid fi books , let me know , i am a possible victim

YAMAHA TSR 5790.. front l/r emotiva b1's and /or kef q100's ..BIC v1220.....Emotiva basx10.... ascend cbm 170 center.. polk t15 rears..samsung 55" j620d
bedroom .. YAMAHA r-xv 383... front l/r.. wharfedale 10.1s... ascend cbm 170 center ... Emotiva basx8... samsung ku6300 50 in
Lp85253 is offline  
post #8605 of 9103 Old 05-10-2019, 06:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
charmerci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,292
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russdawg1 View Post
I don’t think Dennis is taking orders anymore sadly. Maybe I’ll will soon
No he won't - but he probably has the designs in his files! I hope you do!

I have no space to build anything.
charmerci is offline  
post #8606 of 9103 Old 05-10-2019, 06:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Sonoma County, CA
Posts: 2,560
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1482 Post(s)
Liked: 1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lp85253 View Post
if you decide to make some mid fi books , let me know , i am a possible victim

Of course Lee
Lp85253 likes this.

Leave it at 8 ohms and call it a day :)
Russdawg1 is online now  
post #8607 of 9103 Old 05-10-2019, 06:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 338
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Liked: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesDaddy56 View Post
For those in the hunt, there's a pair of BMRs, used, for sale. Indicates "pretty much" new. https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/...r-piano-black/
They’re already sold. Wonder if someone on here made the purchase?
D33vious is offline  
post #8608 of 9103 Old 05-10-2019, 07:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Sonoma County, CA
Posts: 2,560
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1482 Post(s)
Liked: 1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmerci View Post
No he won't - but he probably has the designs in his files! I hope you do!



I have no space to build anything.

Everyone has space! It’s just can you bring yourself to make the space a woodworking space?

Leave it at 8 ohms and call it a day :)
Russdawg1 is online now  
post #8609 of 9103 Old 05-10-2019, 08:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
duc135's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,118
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
Liked: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russdawg1 View Post
Everyone has space! It’s just can you bring yourself to make the space a woodworking space?
Not if you share a dorm or a studio apartment in a high rise.
duc135 is offline  
post #8610 of 9103 Old 05-10-2019, 08:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Sonoma County, CA
Posts: 2,560
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1482 Post(s)
Liked: 1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by duc135 View Post
Not if you share a dorm or a studio apartment in a high rise.

Rooftop?

Leave it at 8 ohms and call it a day :)
Russdawg1 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Speakers

Tags
bmr philharmonitors , slim towers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off