**The Official Chane Music and Cinema owner's thread** - Page 145 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 7245Likes

post #4321 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 06:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1788 Post(s)
Liked: 1628
Quote:
Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
Which pre-amp?

My Node2 came in. A couple minor cosmetic blemishes but it's all good. Going to evaluate using Shielded BJC Coaxial S/PDIF, real glass fiber Toslink cable, and using the Node2's internal DACs via BJC LC1's. All going into my Parasound Halo C2. Once i figure out what prefer, then comes programming the remotes for easy access to that input. Won't really be able to make a call until then.

Can't wait to get my Adcom GFA-5500 back from John Hillig at Musical Concepts. He's doing a little bit of maintenance and adding the LX Elite mod + mini Platinum package, along with Cardas RCAs and an IEC input for power (it's got a permanently attached power cable right now). Should be good for another 25 years of music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s the Parasound P/LD-1100 stereo preamp, designed by Jon Curl and matches my HCA-1500a.
BufordTJustice likes this.

5.1: Samsung PN60F5300 | Sony BDP-S1700 | Denon AVR-1713 | EMP E55Ti | EMP E56Ci | EMP E5Bi | Outlaw Ultra-X12

2.0: Oppo DV-980H | Apple Airport Express | Topping D30 | Parasound HCA-1500a | Chane A1.4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4322 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 07:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Which pre-amp?

My Node2 came in. A couple minor cosmetic blemishes but it's all good. Going to evaluate using Shielded BJC Coaxial S/PDIF, real glass fiber Toslink cable, and using the Node2's internal DACs via BJC LC1's. All going into my Parasound Halo C2. Once i figure out what prefer, then comes programming the remotes for easy access to that input. Won't really be able to make a call until then.

Can't wait to get my Adcom GFA-5500 back from John Hillig at Musical Concepts. He's doing a little bit of maintenance and adding the LX Elite mod + mini Platinum package, along with Cardas RCAs and an IEC input for power (it's got a permanently attached power cable right now). Should be good for another 25 years of music.

Looks to be in great shape! Definitely interested to hear your thoughts on the Node.

5.1: Samsung PN60F5300 | Sony BDP-S1700 | Denon AVR-1713 | EMP E55Ti | EMP E56Ci | EMP E5Bi | Outlaw Ultra-X12

2.0: Oppo DV-980H | Apple Airport Express | Topping D30 | Parasound HCA-1500a | Chane A1.4
post #4323 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 08:31 AM - Thread Starter
Audio Engineer

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
Liked: 1024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmaniacon View Post
It’s the Parasound P/LD-1100 stereo preamp, designed by Jon Curl and matches my HCA-1500a.

This is the world according to me: but, if you find the perfect unit in great condition for a price you're willing to pay, i think you should grab it if you can financially swing it.

My Halo C2 is actually the second i was eyeballing. The first, i delayed and it slipped through my fingers. Glad i got this one.

Again, just my humble opinion.

Transmaniacon likes this.

"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said 'faster horses'." -H. Ford | Krell Showcase 7.1/Anthem Statement D1 pre/pros | Musical Concepts' LX Elite Mini-Platinum Mod Adcom MOSFET GFA-5500 | Acurus/Mondial A200x3 | Bluesound Node 2/Apple TV 4K | Toshiba SD-9200 CD/DVD-A | Vizio 55" LED/LCD | L+R: Chane MTM Prototype | Chane A2.4 center | custom-finished Chane A5rx-c surrounds | Member: NATIA, LEVA, & AES.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4324 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 08:46 AM - Thread Starter
Audio Engineer

**The Official Chane Music and Cinema owner's thread**

Quote:
Looks to be in great shape! Definitely interested to hear your thoughts on the Node.

Well, I'm going to give it a solid shot to succeed. It's a rat's nest of cables behind my console, so all cables are going to be Shielded aside from Toslink; shielded Pangea C7 power, BJC LC1 RCA out, Amazon double shield cat7 in, and BJC Coaxial out. Just can't hurt but keep the noise floor low.

Also fully disabling BT since the chip sits very close to the D/A converters and I'm only going to use Wi-Fi.

It's currently optimizing album artwork and processing my modest 80GB FLAC library (a mix of CD rips and high Fidelity files).

I've read several reviews where users found better audio quality by going to hardwired Shielded network cable, so that was a cheap and easy addition.

I'm expecting solid performance for the $299 i paid. By all accounts, it's superior in audio quality to the Sonos Connect.

So, we shall see.

Past this and I'm looking at used Aurelic Aries streamers, Innuous stuff, etc. So it's a pretty big jump, from what research I've done so far, to get a net improvement in every area past the Node2/i.

I've heard varying reports on the Node2i; some say the audio quality is slightly better, others say that when the Node2 is hardwired, BT disabled, and Shielded cables are employed, that they sound the same. I don't have a 2i, but that's coming from owners of both. So that's not enough to convince me to pay extra for the Node2i.

"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said 'faster horses'." -H. Ford | Krell Showcase 7.1/Anthem Statement D1 pre/pros | Musical Concepts' LX Elite Mini-Platinum Mod Adcom MOSFET GFA-5500 | Acurus/Mondial A200x3 | Bluesound Node 2/Apple TV 4K | Toshiba SD-9200 CD/DVD-A | Vizio 55" LED/LCD | L+R: Chane MTM Prototype | Chane A2.4 center | custom-finished Chane A5rx-c surrounds | Member: NATIA, LEVA, & AES.
post #4325 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 08:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
This is the world according to me: but, if you find the perfect unit in great condition for a price you're willing to pay, i think you should grab it if you can financially swing it.

My Halo C2 is actually the second i was eyeballing. The first, i delayed and it slipped through my fingers. Glad i got this one.

Again, just my humble opinion.

It’s got some wear and apparently the volume knob has some noise, so I think I’m okay holding off for now. Tempting for sure, but there is one model up, the P/LD-2000 that I would certainly buy on site.

post #4326 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 08:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Well, I'm going to give it a solid shot to succeed. It's a rat's nest of cables behind my console, so all cables are going to be Shielded aside from Toslink; shielded Pangea C7 power, BJC LC1 RCA out, Amazon double shield cat7 in, and BJC Coaxial out. Just can't hurt but keep the noise floor low.

Also fully disabling BT since the chip sits very close to the D/A converters and I'm only going to use Wi-Fi.

It's currently optimizing album artwork and processing my modest 80GB FLAC library (a mix of CD rips and high Fidelity files).

I've read several reviews where users found better audio quality by going to hardwired Shielded network cable, so that was a cheap and easy addition.

I'm expecting solid performance for the $299 i paid. By all accounts, it's superior in audio quality to the Sonos Connect.

So, we shall see.

Past this and I'm looking at used Aurelic Aries streamers, Innuous stuff, etc. So it's a pretty big jump, from what research I've done so far, to get a net improvement in every area past the Node2/i.

I've heard varying reports on the Node2i; some say the audio quality is slightly better, others say that when the Node2 is hardwired, BT disabled, and Shielded cables are employed, that they sound the same. I don't have a 2i, but that's coming from owners of both. So that's not enough to convince me to pay extra for the Node2i.

Hard wired certainly seems like the ideal option if doable. I’ve read a lot of good things about the Node, and you can also mess around with MQA from Tidal.

What’s your go to test material when you get a new component?

post #4327 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 08:50 AM - Thread Starter
Audio Engineer

Quote:
It’s got some wear and apparently the volume knob has some noise, so I think I’m okay holding off for now. Tempting for sure, but there is one model up, the P/LD-2000 that I would certainly buy on site.

That's a good call then. I don't do bad pots or dead inputs/outputs. After you use a can of deoxit, you're quickly driving down the road of tracking down obscure parts for insane prices... or buying other units in hopes of getting the spares you need. No thanks.

Wait for your P/LD-2000. John Curl knows his stuff!

post #4328 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 08:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
That's a good call then. I don't do bad pots or dead inputs/outputs. After you use a can of deoxit, you're quickly driving down the road of tracking down obscure parts for insane prices... or buying other units in hopes of getting the spares you need. No thanks.

Wait for your P/LD-2000. John Curl knows his stuff!

Yeah I don’t want to get involved in all that with a piece of used gear. When I bought my HCA-1500a, it had just been fully serviced and is in mint condition. I’ll keep looking for that last piece!

post #4329 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 08:55 AM - Thread Starter
Audio Engineer

Quote:
Hard wired certainly seems like the ideal option if doable. I’ve read a lot of good things about the Node, and you can also mess around with MQA from Tidal.

What’s your go to test material when you get a new component?

And I'm a huge Tidal user.

I have some high fidelity FLAC files (96/24 and 192/24), some MQA files (with clones in 96/24 FLAC) from 2L, and a few of my favorite Holst The Planets recordings. Along with a highly esoteric collection of red book quality FLAC files and my usual playlists on Tidal.

None of my tests are truncated, so I use hundreds of songs with which i am very familiar. And even some non-evidentiary lab material.

post #4330 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 08:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
And I'm a huge Tidal user.

I have some high fidelity FLAC files (96/24 and 192/24), some MQA files (with clones in 96/24 FLAC) from 2L, and a few of my favorite Holst The Planets recordings. Along with a highly esoteric collection of red book quality FLAC files and my usual playlists on Tidal.

None of my tests are truncated, so I use hundreds of songs with which i am very familiar. And even some non-evidentiary lab material.

Nice that gives you plenty to really dig into and see what the Node can do. Does it use a proprietary app to control?

I’m curious to see how the Oppo compares to Airplay streaming with my CDs, but am definitely dying to fire up some SACDs as well.

post #4331 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 09:04 AM - Thread Starter
Audio Engineer

Quote:
Nice that gives you plenty to really dig into and see what the Node can do. Does it use a proprietary app to control?

I’m curious to see how the Oppo compares to Airplay streaming with my CDs, but am definitely dying to fire up some SACDs as well.

It does use a proprietary app, which is pretty decent. The playlist functionality is actually really nice. They are housed locally and can be backed up on external media.

I'll take some screenshots tonight unless I forget. It's very similar to Tidal and integrates seamlessly with Tidal and Amazon music. Super happy about that so far. It's also got Alexa functionality but i don't use Alexa so i can't comment on that.

I would hazard a guess that your OPPO is going to surpass music coming via airplay. Every oppo i have heard has been a heavy hitter in terms of audio quality for the price (prior to the insane prices seem since they stopped making them).

post #4332 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 09:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
It does use a proprietary app, which is pretty decent. The playlist functionality is actually really nice. They are housed locally and can be backed up on external media.

I would hazard a guess that your OPPO is going to surpass music coming via airplay. Every oppo i have heard has been a heavy hitter in terms of audio quality for the price (prior to the insane prices seem since they stopped making them).

That should work well! I think I’ll get a Node at some point assuming it’s as advertised. Nice to have a capable streamer at your disposal, especially for entertaining where music taste differs a lot.

And thats good to hear, sad to see them pack it up, but there are still some deals out there if you don’t need a blu ray player haha.

post #4333 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 09:11 AM - Thread Starter
Audio Engineer

Quote:
That should work well! I think I’ll get a Node at some point assuming it’s as advertised. Nice to have a capable streamer at your disposal, especially for entertaining where music taste differs a lot.

And thats good to hear, sad to see them pack it up, but there are still some deals out there if you don’t need a blu ray player haha.

I'll certainly let you know. Maybe i get a month in and i hate the thing. But initial observations are positive.

post #4334 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 09:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I'll certainly let you know. Maybe i get a month in and i hate the thing. But initial observations are positive.

Is the BlueJeans LC-1 your go-to for RCA interconnects? I’ve got some basic one from Amazon that I use now, but would like to get a nicer one that is shorter as well.

I see a lot of people recommend you stick to a Belden/Canare/Mogami cable. I have a LC-1 for my subwoofer and it’s definitely well made and feels solid.

post #4335 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 10:40 AM - Thread Starter
Audio Engineer

Quote:
Is the BlueJeans LC-1 your go-to for RCA interconnects? I’ve got some basic one from Amazon that I use now, but would like to get a nicer one that is shorter as well.

I see a lot of people recommend you stick to a Belden/Canare/Mogami cable. I have a LC-1 for my subwoofer and it’s definitely well made and feels solid.

I have three that i use, with one being preferred. BJC LC1's, BJC Silver coated, and Mogami 2534 neglex star quad (with the shield asymmetrically terminated) with Amphenol RCAs.

My preference is for the Mogami usually, but we're talking pretty fine degrees of difference in texture, soundstage, air, depth, etc. But Mogami is 1, BJC Silver is 2 and LC1's are 3.... but the BJC could nearly be interchangeable.

The Mogami i get on eBay from a trusted cable seller out of South Florida. The BJCs i get on Amazon.

All offer superb quality for what they cost; the Mogami under $30 for a 6ft pair shipped, and the BJCs just a hair over $30 for the same thing. Nobody else is close aside from Monoprice Monolith cables, both those are $40/pair for 6ft + shipping on top of that unless you get them on sale. Overall, the Monoprice slightly displace the BJCs in terms of audio quality, but they are thinner in the mids with less bass control than the Mogami 2534 star quad.

post #4336 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 10:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I have three that i use, with one being preferred. BJC LC1's, BJC Silver coated, and Mogami 2534 neglex star quad (with the shield asymmetrically terminated) with Amphenol RCAs.

My preference is for the Mogami usually, but we're talking pretty fine degrees of difference in texture, soundstage, air, depth, etc. But Mogami is 1, BJC Silver is 2 and LC1's are 3.... but the BJC could nearly be interchangeable.

The Mogami i get on eBay from a trusted cable seller out of South Florida. The BJCs i get on Amazon.

All offer superb quality for what they cost; the Mogami under $30 for a 6ft pair shipped, and the BJCs just a hair over $30 for the same thing. Nobody else is close aside from Monoprice Monolith cables, both those are $40/pair for 6ft + shipping on top of that unless you get them on sale. Overall, the Monoprice slightly displace the BJCs in terms of audio quality, but they are thinner in the mids with less bass control than the Mogami 2534 star quad.

Thanks for the detailed post! I had looked into the Monolith cables since I have their speaker cables, but wasn’t sure how they compared to the big brands. Looks like I can get that Mogami 2534 for $24 shipped for a 3’ pair, seems like a bargain for a high quality cable.

post #4337 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 11:18 AM - Thread Starter
Audio Engineer

Quote:
Thanks for the detailed post! I had looked into the Monolith cables since I have their speaker cables, but wasn’t sure how they compared to the big brands. Looks like I can get that Mogami 2534 for $24 shipped for a 3’ pair, seems like a bargain for a high quality cable.

Yep. It's basically the deal of the century. It's got a single shield, but it's a full/100% coverage spiral copper braid. That along with the star quad geometry puts noise rejection on par with the Shielded coaxials of BJC. Monoprice Monolith uses a dual shield IIRC. Their product pages have decent info on that.

post #4338 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 11:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yep. It's basically the deal of the century. It's got a single shield, but it's a full/100% coverage spiral copper braid. That along with the star quad geometry puts noise rejection on par with the Shielded coaxials of BJC. Monoprice Monolith uses a dual shield IIRC. Their product pages have decent info on that.

So price aside, you’d take those Mogami over any of the others?

post #4339 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter
Audio Engineer

Quote:
So price aside, you’d take those Mogami over any of the others?

Yes. Unequivocally.

Granted i also have all the rest listed above, but I've got another pair of those Mogami cables being delivered today specifically for the Node2 (I'm already using the Mogami as analog 7.1 outs from my BD to my Parasound). You'll notice the std BJC LC1 in my image above because they were closest at hand during set up.

But, if some overlord came up to me and told me any of those would be the last RCA I would ever have access to, i wouldn't be irritated.

The only reason to prefer the BJCs or Monolith is if RFI is a real concern; foil shields are really superior at blocking that over copper strands (braided, woven, doesn't matter; foil wins re RF).

EDIT: Okay, i was wrong about the Belden cables. The LC1 and silver plated 734D2 use 'beldfoil' in lieu of a true foil shield. They describe it as an 85% coverage tinned-copper braid. I'm not in a position to comment on the effectiveness of that vs a true foil or braid-over-foil shield vs RFI. But, i feel it's necessary to provide correct info.

Last edited by BufordTJustice; 06-18-2019 at 06:07 PM.
post #4340 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 11:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yes. Unequivocally.

Granted i also have all the rest listed above, but I've got another pair of those Mogami cables being delivered today specifically for the Node2 (I'm already using the Mogami as analog 7.1 outs from my BD to my Parasound). You'll notice the std BJC LC1 in my image above because they were closest at hand during set up.

But, if some overlord came up to me and told me any of those would be the last RCA I would ever have access to, i wouldn't be irritated.

The only reason to prefer the BJCs or Monolith is if RFI is a real concern; foil shields are really superior at blocking that over copper strands (braided, woven, doesn't matter; foil wins re RF).

That works for me!

post #4341 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 01:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yes. Unequivocally.

What are your thoughts on adding a passive preamp as a temporary measure to control volume? Something like the Schiit Sys could give me that functionality for only $50. As it stands, I have to turn the gain down on the amp to play my Oppo otherwise I’ll get full volume without a way to lower it.

The manual says I can control the volume but I can’t seem to get it to work with my Harmony remote.

post #4342 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 02:49 PM - Thread Starter
Audio Engineer

Quote:
What are your thoughts on adding a passive preamp as a temporary measure to control volume? Something like the Schiit Sys could give me that functionality for only $50. As it stands, I have to turn the gain down on the amp to play my Oppo otherwise I’ll get full volume without a way to lower it.

The manual says I can control the volume but I can’t seem to get it to work with my Harmony remote.

Thing 1, I haven't yet come into contact with a sh*tty schiit product. Ever. They're always solid.

Thing 2, I personally demand to have a hardware volume control in a situation like yours. I think the solution you've stated is a great stop gap and super cheap insurance against lighting your voice coils on fire BEFORE July 4th.

Thing 3, Gain pots on amplifiers aren't designed for the duty cycles that you're giving them. They're designed to be set or adjusted a few times over their lifespan. I would be concerned with them wearing out sooner than planned (then see thing 2 on toasting your woofers like Ruth's Chris).

post #4343 of 4687 Old 06-18-2019, 07:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thing 1, I haven't yet come into contact with a sh*tty schiit product. Ever. They're always solid.

Thing 2, I personally demand to have a hardware volume control in a situation like yours. I think the solution you've stated is a great stop gap and super cheap insurance against lighting your voice coils on fire BEFORE July 4th.

Thing 3, Gain pots on amplifiers aren't designed for the duty cycles that you're giving them. They're designed to be set or adjusted a few times over their lifespan. I would be concerned with them wearing out sooner than planned (then see thing 2 on toasting your woofers like Ruth's Chris).

Thanks for the help! I only listened this way for a few minutes before deciding this was not going to work. Looks like I’ll need that preamp sooner than later haha.

post #4344 of 4687 Old 06-19-2019, 11:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Which pre-amp?

Is BlueOS that comes with the NAD products the same as the BlueSound on the Node 2 ?
is the sound quality different ?
post #4345 of 4687 Old 06-19-2019, 12:04 PM - Thread Starter
Audio Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumpy2u View Post
Is BlueOS that comes with the NAD products the same as the BlueSound on the Node 2 ?

is the sound quality different ?

As I understand it, yes.

Cannot comment on the sound quality, but the Node2 is $500 at retail and the M50.2 is over $2,000 IIRC. I would generally expect some meaningful difference in SQ from a company like NAD with over 4x the budget. But, that's purely a WAG.

post #4346 of 4687 Old 06-19-2019, 12:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
As I understand it, yes.

Cannot comment on the sound quality, but the Node2 is $500 at retail and the M50.2 is over $2,000 IIRC. I would generally expect some meaningful difference in SQ from a company like NAD with over 4x the budget. But, that's purely a WAG.

I have BlueOs with The NAD T758v3 and its been wonderful.
the reason i ask is that the NODE 2 is $500 by itself and the T758v3 is around $1200.
so i was curious about the implementation, i guess i need to go to the company itself for an answer.

btw, your advice on the T758v3 was spot on and i really appreciate you steering me that way.
thank you.
post #4347 of 4687 Old 06-19-2019, 12:21 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
the reason i ask is that the NODE 2 is $500 by itself and the T758v3 is around $1200.
so i was curious about the implementation, i guess i need to go to the company itself for an answer.

btw, your advice on the T758v3 was spot on and i really appreciate you steering me that way.
thank you.

Your T758v3 is a receiver that includes BlueOS built-in, whereas the Node 2/2i are standalone BlueOS devices you hook up to other components. I'd imagine they will have the same fundamental sound, but since you can pair the Node with different components that would have an affect on the final sound.
BufordTJustice and gumpy2u like this.

HT - 5.2.2 ATMOS With: Klipsch DS Series In-wall/In-ceiling Speakers|2x Rythmik LV12F|Denon AVR-X3300W|Sony UBP-X800|Sony XBR-85X900F|AppleTV 4K
Music - 2.1: Ascend Acoustics Sierra-2|Rythmik 12" Sealed Direct Servo Sub|Adcom GFA-5500 With LX-Elite mod by Musical Concepts|Parasound Halo P5|Cambridge Audio ID100 Digital Dock|Audio by Van Alstine Humdinger
post #4348 of 4687 Old 06-19-2019, 07:42 PM - Thread Starter
Audio Engineer

Quote:

thank you.

Here are some screenshots. I'm on the current BluOS.

post #4349 of 4687 Old 06-22-2019, 08:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

So I finally got this Oppo player up and running on my Chanes and boy did they come alive!

I had to wait for a Schiit SYS to give me volume control, and think I’ll keep this now before I snag a real preamp.

It could be placebo effect but to me the dynamic range is so much better with the Oppo playing a CD vs streaming via Airplay. These Chanes are just so effortless and offer up incredible detail.

As an aside, this little Schiit SYS is nicer than I imagined, quality case, the volume control is substantial and smooth, and apparently measures out very well.

I am waiting on some Mogami star quad interconnects to come, currently just using what Monoprice/amazon stuff I had laying around.

Next up is an audio rack, thinking of going with this Pangea: https://www.pangeaaudio.com/Pangea-A...elf-Audio-Rack
RayGuy, BufordTJustice and yanks1 like this.

post #4350 of 4687 Old 06-22-2019, 12:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked: 1092
Quote:
...the dynamic range is so much better with the Oppo playing a CD vs streaming via Airplay. These Chanes are just so effortless and offer up incredible detail.

It's always interesting when a speaker connects you to the things upstream of itself like that. Great to see folks enjoying those real sources...

Chane Music & Cinema
Need advice? Avoid speculation; for solid referrals seek out real users.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
a1.4 , a2.4 , a5.4 , chane , l-series

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page