I got it to finally work while talking with John on the phone. I am not even 100% what part of it finally made it work, but I got the channels to light up by loading and then adding in the speaker and range fields. Then I had to reverse the HF/LF channels again because they swamped somehow and then we were cooking with gas. I don't think I did anything wrong originally, I think it just wasn't saving the settings to the amp for whatever reason. From scratch made it seem the crown amp successfully.
Will be a while before I comment on sound, but they sound pretty good now. I am in a new room with lots of new gear. The acoustics of this room need some work.
JoshK on most other audio forums
Quantity only when quality is ensured.