I'm in a 1 bed room apartment. living room size 14x22.
Sony Bravia HX800 55" 240Hz 3D LCD LED
Pioneer Elite SC-71 Receiver
PS3 Slim (with Blue Ray player 3D)
Comcast Cable (Panasonic HD-DVR)
Bowers & Wilkins 686B Book Shelf Speakers (Front L and R)
BIC America F-12 12" Subwoofer
I bought the receivers and speakers couple of months ago and set up is working fine. (you can see my earlier posts).
I'm not terribly missing the center channel speakers for my small living room and happy with running this set up with F.S. Surround setting in the receiver.
But, I've been on the look out for a reasonably priced center channel speaker from other brands since the B&W center channels speakers are very expensive.
Now. that the black friday deals are on, I thought of getting one now. My preferred price range is less than $250, but might stretch up to $300 for a good speaker.
1. What's the best center channel speaker that match the B&W 686s ?
2. What's the difference between 2-way or 3-way center channel speakers? Does it matter much in relation to the price difference?
3. A Magnolia representative recommended Energy CC-10 as the best match other than B&W. Is it so?
4. I saw other best sellers in Amazon. Are these good match for my speakers?
Polk Audio CS10 Center Channel Speaker
Yamaha NS-C310BL 2-Way Bass-Reflex
Infinity Primus PC351 Three-way dual 5-1/4-Inch Speaker
Klipsch RC-52 II Center Speaker
Mirage Os3-Cc Premium Omnipolar 3Way Center-Channel Speaker
4. Is Klipsch line of products better than Energy line of products?
Thanks in advance. Happy Thanksgiving!!