New Setup and recommendations/changes
Hi Guys and Gals,
I am new to the forum and am building a home and want some advice on best options to choose/recommendations so I will use the format provided to kick it off.
1) Your budget. - 25K ish
2) Your listening interests: movies/gaming/music--and whether or not any of those are your primary concern. - Movies-TV-Music
3) Your existing audio equipment (make/models) if any. Include comments about what you hope to improve upon. - None this is a new build
4) The size of your room. Please also mention if there are adjacent open areas and how big they are (important for subwoofer choice). 9ft high ceiling 14.5 width 23.5
5) Any placement restrictions. - new construction so I am open again
6) Any aesthetic or size concerns. - no
7) Any equipment you are already considering (or would not consider). - list below is what I am considering:
Projector JVC DLA-X900RKT
ATMOS ceiling speakers 4xKlipsch CDT-5650-C II
Surround either the pre canned RP280 7.2 system + 2 Rear RP-160 for 9.2 or 2x R115SW, LF and RF RP-280, Center RP-450C, surrounds 6xRP-160M
Power Conditioner - Panamax M5400-PM
Yamaha pre amp CX-A5000 paired with MX-A5000 Amp
screen would be 120 inch perforated +1 brightness
8) Any particular audio sonic signatures you know you prefer (e.g., you are a basshead, you have a preference for bright treble, etc.) just good all around sound for HT and music
So the million dollar question whats your take on the hardware, what would you change if anything. Any other suggestion would be fantastic. If I am missing any pertinent details for the support please let me know as I am new to all of this.
Thank you for the support!