Official Power Sound Audio Speaker Thread - Page 297 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 10107Likes

post #8881 of 9328 Old 11-23-2019, 12:18 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
Liked: 372
I hear you. Wives can be a challenge when it comes to audio. My wife and many of my friends believe if they can hear it then the audio is working well so I can't sell an upgrade with how much better it will sound. She does feel comfortable with Tom as I have made many purchases all without a problem. I have to break it to her slowly as she is not big on change. I start with minor hints about something I am thinking about. She catches on quickly and asks how much? I respond that I don't know yet until I decide on the way I want to go. Then a couple of weeks later I get out the tape measure and I get that look. Then after a few weeks I get more specific and now she is resigned to the fact that I am serious. I tell her that this is my hobby and it is what I like doing. I get a reluctant OK. Sometimes I will sweeten the pot by suggesting we put an equal amount of money towards our mortgage or some other investment which seems to land well.

I like shopping at Trader Joe's because they never run sales. I feel confident they are giving me the best price they can and I don't have to worry about a purchase that will be discounted next week. Tom does offer discounts for returning customers and multiple sales as well as pre order pricing for newly introduced items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Julian View Post
Indeed. Just was hoping I could somehow be like "Hey Honey- look! These are on SALE now".

Maybe just have them redo the website- have all the prices the same, but put a big "BLACK FRIDAY ONE DAY SALE" banner on there. If I come up with speakers for $4k, its expensive. But the website says "$4k today only, normal price $12k!" then its a deal. Right?

Spoiler!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8882 of 9328 Old 11-23-2019, 06:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3885 Post(s)
Liked: 13146
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuspaul View Post
I hear you. Wives can be a challenge when it comes to audio. My wife and many of my friends believe if they can hear it then the audio is working well so I can't sell an upgrade with how much better it will sound. She does feel comfortable with Tom as I have made many purchases all without a problem. I have to break it to her slowly as she is not big on change. I start with minor hints about something I am thinking about. She catches on quickly and asks how much? I respond that I don't know yet until I decide on the way I want to go. Then a couple of weeks later I get out the tape measure and I get that look. Then after a few weeks I get more specific and now she is resigned to the fact that I am serious. I tell her that this is my hobby and it is what I like doing. I get a reluctant OK. Sometimes I will sweeten the pot by suggesting we put an equal amount of money towards our mortgage or some other investment which seems to land well.
Oh my gosh... I could have been the one writing this. Everything you described is exactly the same way things happen in my house. Exactly the same! And my wife knows that once I start down the road towards an upgrade I keep gaining momentum until its really hard to stop the inevitable. But I dread the "How much?" question if it's a big purchase like the LT subwoofers were, that's the moment of no return. It will either be okay or it will create some conflict.

Anyway, I'm laying low now, I don't dare even suggest getting the projector I would like to get.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - PSA MT110's Rear - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S
post #8883 of 9328 Old 11-24-2019, 02:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Liked: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Julian View Post
So, uhhh... any plans for Black Friday speaker sales??
PSA never has sales. Your best bet is to try to find someone that is selling theirs. They don't come up that often. I wanna say people only sell if they are upgrading to the 210s/210ts. These are keepers. I cant fathom selling mine. They really are all you need for home theater, and you don't need and external amps. IMO there's no need to spend anymore $$ that what these cost.

Just buy em and join the PSA fan club. Trust me. The 6 years I had to wait until I can get them was worth it.

PSA MTM 210T, PSA MTM210C, Tsi 200'sDenon AVR 3300WSilver Ticket 92'' 16;9 White ScreenBenq HT2050 Projector, Nintendo Switch,Panasonic DMP-BDT 210SVS PB-4000Auralex MoPAD Paragon 4oz Theater Pop Popcorn MachineLogitech Harmony Elite
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8884 of 9328 Old 11-24-2019, 03:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Quoted: 2567 Post(s)
Liked: 3924
@Hetfieldjames did you ever get your PSA speakers.........I remember you wanting them?
post #8885 of 9328 Old 11-24-2019, 04:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 2240 Post(s)
Liked: 2492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
Oh my gosh... I could have been the one writing this. Everything you described is exactly the same way things happen in my house. Exactly the same! And my wife knows that once I start down the road towards an upgrade I keep gaining momentum until its really hard to stop the inevitable. But I dread the "How much?" question if it's a big purchase like the LT subwoofers were, that's the moment of no return. It will either be okay or it will create some conflict.

Anyway, I'm laying low now, I don't dare even suggest getting the projector I would like to get.
I’m pretty lucky - my wife never asks how much. What she doesn’t. know can’t hurt her - LOL.

I recently added 4 atmos speakers to 2 of my systems (one in ceiling and one add one modules). She asked me if those where new at that is all.

I’m about to add atmos speakers to my bedroom too.
ahblaza likes this.
post #8886 of 9328 Old 11-24-2019, 04:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 1985 Post(s)
Liked: 1276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
@Hetfieldjames did you ever get your PSA speakers.........I remember you wanting them?
Nah, I'm sticking with what I got. Someday maybe though. I'm happy at the moment so why spend more money.
ahblaza and subacabra like this.
post #8887 of 9328 Old 11-25-2019, 09:47 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 24
The only thing that stopped me last time was when I measured the openings where I was planning to put the subwoofers. I have a large built-in where all of the front speakers and subs must go. The center and fronts fit (barely) and PSA speakers work because of no rear-porting. As for the subs, I really wanted to go with a pair of ported 18s, but those are probably too big unless I do carpentry. I could do sealed 18s, or ported 15s. Its a big room open to the rest of the house, so my gut really tells me to do what it takes to get as much woofer surface as possible.
post #8888 of 9328 Old 11-25-2019, 03:35 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Currently debating picking up a pair of 210T for my room. It's a shame there's nowhere to demo them, and someone has yet to do YouTube video review. It's a long shot, but are any 210T owners in Southern California? If so, I'm happy to buy you lunch if I can get a quick listen.

It's come down to these or the Tekton Pendragon. Tekton speakers tend to be lower efficiency than advertised, and can suffer from cabinet resonance. I have subs to deal with the low end, so am strongly leaning towards PSA.
post #8889 of 9328 Old 11-25-2019, 04:09 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
Liked: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stablemate View Post
Currently debating picking up a pair of 210T for my room. It's a shame there's nowhere to demo them, and someone has yet to do YouTube video review. It's a long shot, but are any 210T owners in Southern California? If so, I'm happy to buy you lunch if I can get a quick listen.

It's come down to these or the Tekton Pendragon. Tekton speakers tend to be lower efficiency than advertised, and can suffer from cabinet resonance. I have subs to deal with the low end, so am strongly leaning towards PSA.
Well I have 3 210T's for my L/C/R setup and I could not be happier. PSA does offer a 60 day free trial as well.
I was in the same boat as you are I was really set on the Tekton Pendragon's and was discussing it on a FB HT page and one person mentioned I should check out PSA.
So I read everything I could about them and there was never a negative mention of their speakers. The one thing that really sold me over the Tekton speakers was
that PSA literally only makes 1 speaker and in just 3 configurations and none of the polished or painted exotic woods that add to the cost. It made me feel like they
had discovered the right formula and stuck too it, unlike Tekton who makes 23 different tower speakers.
PSA does one speaker and does it right from the sound tp the amazing cabinets builds to the outer finish. I love the finish cause I don't have to worry about scratches or if they are in front
of the TV having light reflect off them.

I had a pair of Paradigm Studio 100's v5 which cost me more than my 3 210T's and Paradigms couldn't fill my room with enough sound or volume.
I was using a Emotiva XPA9 with the PSA but have since removed it and gone back to an AVR and can't tell the difference meaning they don't need all that amp power.
zeuspaul, ahblaza and Hopinater like this.

VIDEO: Epson 5050UB * SeymourAV CenterStage XD 137.7"
AUDIO: Yamaha RX-A3080 * PSA MTM-210T (3) * PSA MTM-110 (2) Surrounds * Klipsch RP-500SA (4) * HSU VTF-3MK4
MEDIA: Nvidia Shield * Xbox One X * HTPC * Media Server PC (40TB) * URC MX-990
http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/Rustolamite
post #8890 of 9328 Old 11-27-2019, 04:33 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustolemite View Post
Well I have 3 210T's for my L/C/R setup and I could not be happier. PSA does offer a 60 day free trial as well.
Thanks rustolemite. I know about the free trial, but it will likely cost $200 to send back if things don't work out. Still worth the risk, I think. It's a shame PSA don't offer free return shipping like they used to, but idiots were abusing this and PSA were getting unopened packages sent back.

Would you guys say the 210T has any weaknesses? Do they sound super focused and in-your-face, or would you say they throw a large soundstage and are dynamically relaxed?

How far is the compression horn tweeter from the floor in inches? Just checking to see if it hits me at ear level.

As I own subs, the bass roll-off at 60hz is a plus for me, but some owners were reporting that it actually goes lower, even down to 30hz.

Last edited by Stablemate; 11-27-2019 at 06:02 PM.
post #8891 of 9328 Old 12-05-2019, 04:02 PM

Bumping this thread again...

Currently watching Logan on blu ray and I can’t help but smile. I really feel like I got it right with these speakers and the audio mix is great. The dialogue is right out in front and crystal clear. I’ve been playing at -5db since I had these speakers. Keep in mind I have some hearing issues so it’s not too loud for me.

This brings me to something interesting. The blu ray audio mixes vary greatly. I’m not surprised by this but these speakers made me realize that even more than I used to. Watching Crawl a few weeks ago the dialogue just wasn’t mixed as loud and up front as blu rays like Logan or Edge of Tommorrow. I’m sure I’m not the only one that’s noticed this but I find myself loving audio mixes where the dialogue is mixed slightly louder and more up front than other discs. John Wick 3 sounded killer the other night as well. The scene with the shotguns was awesome. Speakers played flawlessly and my PB4000 delivered the goods effortlessly as well.

I’m trying to spread the word about these speakers as much as I can, but sadly their size/price seems to be the biggest hang up people have about them and it’s a shame.
post #8892 of 9328 Old 12-06-2019, 08:48 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Quoted: 7115 Post(s)
Liked: 6985
I watched Crawl (bluray) a few weeks ago as well (very much enjoyed the movie!) and don't remember having any dialogue issues with it...
ahblaza likes this.

Sony XBR75X940D | Denon X4500H | Nvidia Shield | Synology NAS [52TB] | miniDSP 2x4 HD | TiVo Roamio
PSA MTM210 [x3] | Polk LS/fx [x4] | Klipsch RB61 [x2] | Crowson LvL3 MA [x2] | PSA TV42 Ipal [x2]
post #8893 of 9328 Old 12-06-2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
I watched Crawl (bluray) a few weeks ago as well (very much enjoyed the movie!) and don't remember having any dialogue issues with it...
I didn’t have any issues with it either. I just noticed that the dialogue wasn’t mixed as loudly as other blu rays like Edge of Tommorrow. Maybe I’m crazy haha but it def didn’t sound like it was mixed as loudly to my ears. Still had no trouble with hearing/understanding it. It just made me realize how different each sound mix is on each disc.

Just something I never noticed with my old Polk audio speakers.
zeuspaul likes this.

PSA MTM 210T, PSA MTM210C, Tsi 200'sDenon AVR 3300WSilver Ticket 92'' 16;9 White ScreenBenq HT2050 Projector, Nintendo Switch,Panasonic DMP-BDT 210SVS PB-4000Auralex MoPAD Paragon 4oz Theater Pop Popcorn MachineLogitech Harmony Elite
post #8894 of 9328 Old 12-06-2019, 01:46 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked: 214
Anyone able to comment on MTM-210T + MTM-210C for the front soundstage vs. Klipsch RF7-III + RC64-III? The Klipsch run almost exactly the same price as the PSA from my dealer. Just for home theater use, and paired with PSA V1811 x 2 subs.

Guessing the PSA are the better speakers but my side and rear surrounds as well as overheads are all Klipsch, so I am debating between updating just the front soundstage with better Klipsch speakers or replacing the whole thing with PSA (starting with front soundstage and then adding surrounds later). The latter option is much more expensive, but I could recoup some of the cost by selling the Klipsch stuff.
oneeyeblind likes this.
post #8895 of 9328 Old 12-06-2019, 01:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 293 Post(s)
Quoted: 3590 Post(s)
Liked: 4906
Quote:
Originally Posted by WisconsinEric View Post
Anyone able to comment on MTM-210T + MTM-210C for the front soundstage vs. Klipsch RF7-III + RC64-III? The Klipsch run almost exactly the same price as the PSA from my dealer. Just for home theater use, and paired with PSA V1811 x 2 subs.

Guessing the PSA are the better speakers but my side and rear surrounds as well as overheads are all Klipsch, so I am debating between updating just the front soundstage with better Klipsch speakers or replacing the whole thing with PSA (starting with front soundstage and then adding surrounds later). The latter option is much more expensive, but I could recoup some of the cost by selling the Klipsch stuff.

I am using RP 250s with my PSA and they work great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zeuspaul and WisconsinEric like this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
post #8896 of 9328 Old 12-06-2019, 02:37 PM

Quote:

A few years back, I decided I would demo the 210s (not T) and 210C just to see what all the fuss was about. A week after getting them, I sold my RC64II/Klipschorn front stage. 'Nuff said.

FWIW, I still use RP61s for front heights and they sound great. There is absolutely no need to replace your Klipsch surrounds IMO...unless of course you really want to! I know someday I would like to get PSA all around, but it's not high on the priority list for me.

Sony XBR75X940D | Denon X4500H | Nvidia Shield | Synology NAS [52TB] | miniDSP 2x4 HD | TiVo Roamio
PSA MTM210 [x3] | Polk LS/fx [x4] | Klipsch RB61 [x2] | Crowson LvL3 MA [x2] | PSA TV42 Ipal [x2]
post #8897 of 9328 Old 12-07-2019, 01:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Liked: 1175
Quote:

I used Klipsch Fortes for almost 25 years with an RC62 for maybe 12. Tried several replacements during the last 10 or so years and only PSA 210 LCR were able to replace them. I bought the 210's on the first launch so no towers were available.

Without subs, the old Fortes edged out the 210's but with subs, the 210's are better.
post #8898 of 9328 Old 12-08-2019, 08:28 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
I am using RP 250s with my PSA and they work great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
A few years back, I decided I would demo the 210s (not T) and 210C just to see what all the fuss was about. A week after getting them, I sold my RC64II/Klipschorn front stage. 'Nuff said.

FWIW, I still use RP61s for front heights and they sound great. There is absolutely no need to replace your Klipsch surrounds IMO...unless of course you really want to! I know someday I would like to get PSA all around, but it's not high on the priority list for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbreda View Post
I used Klipsch Fortes for almost 25 years with an RC62 for maybe 12. Tried several replacements during the last 10 or so years and only PSA 210 LCR were able to replace them. I bought the 210's on the first launch so no towers were available.

Without subs, the old Fortes edged out the 210's but with subs, the 210's are better.

Thanks for the input guys! I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the full PSA system (210Tx2, 210Cx1, 110x4). Can't wait to receive them and get them set up!
Alan P, zeuspaul, osu fan and 15 others like this.
post #8899 of 9328 Old 12-09-2019, 04:36 PM

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 557
Quote:
Thanks for the input guys! I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the full PSA system (210Tx2, 210Cx1, 110x4). Can't wait to receive them and get them set up!

I'm sitting here listening to Supertramp's "Take the Long Way Home" on my 210T's, the Soprano Sax is amazing over those speakers.

Disclaimer: I am not a Supertramp fan, the speakers are that good, I'm sitting here with a ridiculious grin enjoying the album.
zeuspaul, osu fan, ahblaza and 3 others like this.

PSA MTM 210T's, MTM 210C, MT 110SR, V-1800, V-1801
65" LG 4K, Denon AVR-X4300H, EAT B Sharp Turntable, Xbox One X
post #8900 of 9328 Old 12-10-2019, 03:43 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Liked: 68
My apologies if this question or something similar has been answered already. I was reading through this thread, but I can't read it all lol, there are almost 9000 posts. I currently run Klipsch RP8000 L/R and RP504C center. Would the PSA 210T and 210C be a significant upgrade from what I am using? I would imagine the mid-bass would be punchier, but would I gain much in the imaging and clarity? The Klipsch are equally efficient, so I don't think I would gain anything in that regard.

**My pen won't work to write my signature, I.T is working on it!
post #8901 of 9328 Old 12-10-2019, 03:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 2484 Post(s)
Liked: 5543
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwieler21 View Post
My apologies if this question or something similar has been answered already. I was reading through this thread, but I can't read it all lol, there are almost 9000 posts. I currently run Klipsch RP8000 L/R and RP504C center. Would the PSA 210T and 210C be a significant upgrade from what I am using? I would imagine the mid-bass would be punchier, but would I gain much in the imaging and clarity? The Klipsch are equally efficient, so I don't think I would gain anything in that regard.
Klipsch exaggerate their efficiency by 6 db. The PSA, will at the very least play louder with the same power, while also having much higher limits. Which one sounds better is a matter of taste, they have both reviewed well.
Also, PSA are designed to work with a subwoofer, and roll off significantly higher than the Klipsch.
Alan P, ahblaza and ss nimrod like this.

My Stuff.
Spoiler!
post #8902 of 9328 Old 12-10-2019, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drh3b View Post
Klipsch exaggerate their efficiency by 6 db. The PSA, will at the very least play louder with the same power, while also having much higher limits. Which one sounds better is a matter of taste, they have both reviewed well.
Also, PSA are designed to work with a subwoofer, and roll off significantly higher than the Klipsch.
Not your particular Klipschs, but just scroll up a bit and there was someone asking for a comparison between PSA and RF7-IIIs...after said discussion, he ordered the PSAs.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-sp...l#post58924368
ahblaza and bwieler21 like this.

post #8903 of 9328 Old 12-10-2019, 04:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Not your particular Klipschs, but just scroll up a bit and there was someone asking for a comparison between PSA and RF7-IIIs...after said discussion, he ordered the PSAs.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-sp...l#post58924368
None of those comparisons were between modern Klipsch RP speakers and PSA.
It's a given that PSA has greater limits and is more efficient than even the RF7-III, however which one sounds better is more debatable, imo.

My Stuff.
Spoiler!
post #8904 of 9328 Old 12-10-2019, 04:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
It's a given that PSA has greater limits and is more efficient than even the RF7-III, however which one sounds better is more debatable, imo.
It's not debatable to me, I've listened to the modern Klipsch on many occasions and I didn't like them, I found the sound of the PSA far more enjoyable.
Alan P, ahblaza and CallingMrBenzo like this.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - PSA MT110's Rear - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S
post #8905 of 9328 Old 12-10-2019, 04:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
It's not debatable to me, I've listened to the modern Klipsch on many occasions and I didn't like them, I found the sound of the PSA far more enjoyable.
Well, I hope that the many PSA subwoofer owners that use Klipsch RP are enjoying the combo.
ahblaza and bwieler21 like this.

My Stuff.
Spoiler!
post #8906 of 9328 Old 12-10-2019, 05:32 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Yes the sensitivity in the Klipsch is 98db in room and about 92 anechoic. I assume that the PSA have been tested by third party to confirm their efficiency rating is correct as well, like the Klipsch have been? Or are we just assuming that the manufacturer is being honest in this case? As far as the subwoofer is concerned I have that covered, I have dual TV3612 on order.
oneeyeblind likes this.

**My pen won't work to write my signature, I.T is working on it!
post #8907 of 9328 Old 12-10-2019, 05:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yes the sensitivity in the Klipsch is 98db in room and about 92 anechoic. I assume that the PSA have been tested by third party to confirm their efficiency rating is correct as well, like the Klipsch have been? Or are we just assuming that the manufacturer is being honest in this case? As far as the subwoofer is concerned I have that covered, I have dual TV3612 on order.
I don't know for a fact, but I've never seen anyone say that PSA's sensitivity figures are exaggerated. I would feel reasonably confident comparing the numbers on PSA's website to Klipsch's anechoic numbers.
bwieler21 likes this.

My Stuff.
Spoiler!
post #8908 of 9328 Old 12-10-2019, 07:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Well, I hope that the many PSA subwoofer owners that use Klipsch RP are enjoying the combo.
I'm sure they do, if there is one thing in audio that is subjective it's the preference for one speaker over another. I like to think that's what makes this hobby so much fun, we all like what we like and no one can tell us we're wrong.
ahblaza likes this.

post #8909 of 9328 Old 12-11-2019, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Sorry drh3b, I totally meant to quote bwieler21's post below, not yours.

Quote:
ahblaza and drh3b like this.

post #8910 of 9328 Old 12-16-2019, 11:32 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
Liked: 406
Can anyone give me the lowdown on PSA's planned speaker changes? I remember reading Tom is planning a change to his current lineup. Something about the tweeter I think.

LG 65"C9/ RTIa9's/ CSIa6/ Yamaha 1060/ Emotiva 2 channel amp/ PSA V3601/ LG 4k Bluray

Yamaha RX-A 1060
Emotiva BASX A3
Polk Audio RTi A9
Polk Audio CSi A6
PSA V3601
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page