Official Raidho/Scansonic Thread: - Page 89 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 926Likes

post #2641 of 2695 Old 01-28-2019, 11:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2160 Post(s)
Liked: 2293
I saw some pictures of their standmount. There is a sticker on the back with the company name, etc. lol...30K for those..really?

LG OLED65E8 | Plinius Hiato | Dynaudio Contour 20 | Dynaudio Stand 6 | REL S/510 | PS Audio DirectStream Junior | Furman IT-Reference 15i
Sony PS4 Pro | Synology DS916+ | Apple TV 4K | BDI Mirage | NEEO | Focal Shape 40 | iFi Pro iDSD | iFi Pro iRack | iFi AC iPurifier | roon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2642 of 2695 Old 01-29-2019, 06:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Liked: 832
Yes really. Add 5K for the stands
post #2643 of 2695 Old 02-03-2019, 01:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 2160 Post(s)
Liked: 2293
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaDyn_Dude View Post
Yes really. Add 5K for the stands
That's ridiculous. If I am going to spend 30 grand on standmounts, I want something better then a crappy paper sticker on the back of them. They are taking the piss.

LG OLED65E8 | Plinius Hiato | Dynaudio Contour 20 | Dynaudio Stand 6 | REL S/510 | PS Audio DirectStream Junior | Furman IT-Reference 15i
Sony PS4 Pro | Synology DS916+ | Apple TV 4K | BDI Mirage | NEEO | Focal Shape 40 | iFi Pro iDSD | iFi Pro iRack | iFi AC iPurifier | roon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2644 of 2695 Old 02-03-2019, 01:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

On both my C1's and Sig's the serial # paper sticker peeled off on both in less than a year. Maybe I shouldn't have cleaned them. I didn't leave Dynaudio for the sticker but I did leave because I found better SQ although it came at a price. To me it was worth it. After I get my 03's I'll let you know if I have any problem with the sticker.
no quarter likes this.
post #2645 of 2695 Old 02-04-2019, 05:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1695 Post(s)
Liked: 877
Quote:
On both my C1's and Sig's the serial # paper sticker peeled off on both in less than a year. Maybe I shouldn't have cleaned them. I didn't leave Dynaudio for the sticker but I did leave because I found better SQ although it came at a price. To me it was worth it. After I get my 03's I'll let you know if I have any problem with the sticker.
George What finish are you getting?You also mentioned a new power chord,which one is it?

Confidence centre, XD 600's,Excite 12’s,Chord,Naim,Cary Audio.
post #2646 of 2695 Old 02-04-2019, 09:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I'm getting the standard Walnut. The optional finishes are automotive paint. Actually their standard walnut is very nice. Not as good as the walnut burl but good enough for me. I'm pretty picky and like I said these are real nice. Have you seen the walnut on Dyn Contour 20's? Looks like contact paper to me. Personally I wished they offered more woods and finishes.

The power cord is the the D-TC Supreme (they may change the name). I borrowed the prototype overnight. The first thing that will smack you up side the head is how much louder music plays at the same volume control level (how does a power cord do that). Then you realize the background blackness got even blacker. The 'air' between the instruments and vocals just seems to float out the walls more than ever before. I asked Mike Borresen how the music is louder and he said your amp is now amplifying more music and not airborne RF from the incoming power. I noticed the same when I got the original D-TC power cord. BTW the RF is what is already in your home be it cell phones CFL or LED lighting etc.

Hope to get them mid March. I also requested the new prototype Titanium Darkz they use in the feet. Ain't cheap but like a friend says 'once you swallow the elephant don't choke on the tail' !!!!!
jnelson2000 and no quarter like this.
post #2647 of 2695 Old 02-05-2019, 03:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
Liked: 703
Quote:
'once you swallow![IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/IMG]
I would make a joke about Rhett here but I’m not going to do it.
yonson likes this.
post #2648 of 2695 Old 02-06-2019, 09:38 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 42
New poster to this thread but have read a decent portion of it. Does anyone have any experience with Ryan Loudspeakers? I heard the R630 at Axpona a couple of years ago and bought a pair as I thought it was the best thing I've ever heard in the $5000 or less range. Would love to get up to their new S840 but at $8000 that's a bit out of reach. Had them a year-plus, but I seem to be on the un-ending hunt for the perfect speaker.

I've heard the Raidho's (D-Series) several times and been amazed at their sound, however out of my budget. Hence my new interest in the Scansonics, most likely the MB-5. I did hear the MB 2.5 long ago but can't remember them well at all. Just was looking to see if anyone could make any meaningful comparison of the Ryans to the Scans in advance of my visit to Tyler's this weekend. Would be good to have some insight to what I might expect and what to listen for.

For additional info, my room is 22'x18' with speaks on long wall about 8' apart. For now, they need to remain no more than about 1' from the back wall. They are driven by a Peachtree Nova 300 (which is likely to be upgraded to the Nova 500 soon.)

9.2.4 || Processor: Denon AVR-X3600H || Amps: Emotiva BasX A-300
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 LCR, BA VSi 593 IW Surround-Wide, BA VSi 560 IC Tops
Subs: Seaton Submersive F2+Slave Front
Screen: 2.40:1 Seymour XD, 120" wide || Projector: JVC RS-600 + Panamorph Paladin
Sources: Nvidia Shield, Oppo 205, Roku Ultra 4K, ATT UVerse, Toshiba HD-A35 HD-DVD
post #2649 of 2695 Old 02-06-2019, 10:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
Liked: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkscherk View Post
New poster to this thread but have read a decent portion of it. Does anyone have any experience with Ryan Loudspeakers? I heard the R630 at Axpona a couple of years ago and bought a pair as I thought it was the best thing I've ever heard in the $5000 or less range. Would love to get up to their new S840 but at $8000 that's a bit out of reach. Had them a year-plus, but I seem to be on the un-ending hunt for the perfect speaker.

I've heard the Raidho's (D-Series) several times and been amazed at their sound, however out of my budget. Hence my new interest in the Scansonics, most likely the MB-5. I did hear the MB 2.5 long ago but can't remember them well at all. Just was looking to see if anyone could make any meaningful comparison of the Ryans to the Scans in advance of my visit to Tyler's this weekend. Would be good to have some insight to what I might expect and what to listen for.

For additional info, my room is 22'x18' with speaks on long wall about 8' apart. For now, they need to remain no more than about 1' from the back wall. They are driven by a Peachtree Nova 300 (which is likely to be upgraded to the Nova 500 soon.)
PM @Garman if he doesn’t chime in. . Seems like he may have had Ryan speakers or at least demoed. He did own SS also but think maybe MB 1.
post #2650 of 2695 Old 02-06-2019, 11:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I heard the Ryans at Axpona and thought they were good for the money. Last year all the Scansonics were in Tyler's room at Apona and played them upon request at various times. He was showcasing the D1.1's. IMO scansonic's are another good speaker for the money.

That said you have experience with Ryan and know best how they sound to you. Asking others for opinions is OK but everyone has their own personal opinion based on what they want to hear. I would normally suggest you bring your speakers along with you but they are pretty big and heavy. But if you could that would be the best way to hear the differences yourself. I did that several times and Tyler's was the last place I did when I bought Dynaudio C1's. I had Mission/Cyrus 782's at the time which are monitors.

Which day are you going to Tyler's? He may have an install to do this Saturday. If you want maybe we could meet up. BTW I own D3.1's for a few more weeks. They will be traded in when my Borresen 03's arrive.

George

Last edited by OctaDyn_Dude; 02-06-2019 at 11:25 AM.
post #2651 of 2695 Old 02-06-2019, 11:33 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I heard the Ryans at Axpona and thought they were good for the money. Last year all the Scansonics were in Tyler's room at Apona and played them upon request at various times. He was showcasing the D1.1's. IMO scansonic's are another good speaker for the money.

That said you have experience with Ryan and know best how they sound to you. Asking others for opinions is OK but everyone has their own personal opinion based on what they want to hear. I would normally suggest you bring your speakers along with you but they are pretty big and heavy. But if you could that would be the best way to hear the differences yourself. I did that several times and Tyler's was the last place I did when I bought Dynaudio C1's. I had Mission/Cyrus 782's at the time which are monitors.

Which day are you going to Tyler's? He may have an install to do this Saturday. If you want maybe we could meet up. BTW I own D3.1's for a few more weeks. They will be traded in when my Borresen 03's arrive.

George
I certainly understand and appreciate your comment about asking for others' listening opinions. I do so from the stance that while I know what I like, in a short session I might not pick up on everything I should or could hear and having others with more extended experience might help a bit. At the end, I need to pick what I like best. I do plan to lug my Ryans along as to try to make a comparison any other way is a bit fruitless given differences in room, electronics, cables, blah, blah, blah. I also hate to say it, but aesthetics comes into a play a little as well since these are in a main room in the home so I'm looking forward to seeing them side-by-side. BTW.....do these have grilles? Every picture I see shows them without. Not sure I've seen a single pic of a single MB model with grilles on!

I am going on Friday late morning (helps to be flexible with a a work schedule!)

Thanks for your points George.

John

Screen: 2.40:1 Seymour XD, 120" wide || Projector: JVC RS-600 + Panamorph Paladin
Sources: Nvidia Shield, Oppo 205, Roku Ultra 4K, ATT UVerse, Toshiba HD-A35 HD-DVD
post #2652 of 2695 Old 02-06-2019, 11:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

No grills. Not even an option.

I can make it Friday if you would like to meet.
post #2653 of 2695 Old 02-06-2019, 05:42 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
I certainly understand and appreciate your comment about asking for others' listening opinions. I do so from the stance that while I know what I like, in a short session I might not pick up on everything I should or could hear and having others with more extended experience might help a bit. At the end, I need to pick what I like best. I do plan to lug my Ryans along as to try to make a comparison any other way is a bit fruitless given differences in room, electronics, cables, blah, blah, blah. I also hate to say it, but aesthetics comes into a play a little as well since these are in a main room in the home so I'm looking forward to seeing them side-by-side. BTW.....do these have grilles? Every picture I see shows them without. Not sure I've seen a single pic of a single MB model with grilles on!

I am going on Friday late morning (helps to be flexible with a a work schedule!)

Thanks for your points George.

John

Hello John, a fellow cheesehead here!! Tried to PM you but couldn't make it go. Just curious as to where in Wisconsin you're located?

Thanks, Ken.
post #2654 of 2695 Old 02-06-2019, 07:04 PM
Advanced Member

I’m in Mequon.
Garman likes this.

post #2655 of 2695 Old 02-07-2019, 07:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I’m in Mequon.
Ever been to Held's in Slinger? Best bacon and jerky EVER and anywhere!!
Garman likes this.
post #2656 of 2695 Old 02-07-2019, 07:53 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Ever been to Held's in Slinger? Best bacon and jerky EVER and anywhere!!
I have not. I don't get to Slinger much. ;-)

You're welcome to join on Friday if Tyler doesn't have a problem with it as I did schedule a specific appointment with him (11:30 am).

post #2657 of 2695 Old 02-07-2019, 08:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I have not. I don't get to Slinger much. ;-)

You're welcome to join on Friday if Tyler doesn't have a problem with it as I did schedule a specific appointment with him (11:30 am).
Tyler won't have a problem so I'll see you tomorrow.
George
post #2658 of 2695 Old 02-07-2019, 08:12 AM

Quote:
I’m in Mequon.
I'm up in Sturgeon Bay. I've never been to Tyler's place as it's probably a good 4+ hours from here which is just a bit to much travel time for this 65 year old!! I hear his new shop is fantastic.

Anyway, best of luck with Tyler on Friday. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun!!

Ken
post #2659 of 2695 Old 02-07-2019, 08:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenz5 View Post
I'm up in Sturgeon Bay. I've never been to Tyler's place as it's probably a good 4+ hours from here which is just a bit to much travel time for this 65 year old!! I hear his new shop is fantastic.

Ken
Are you the Ken that is waiting for 02's?
post #2660 of 2695 Old 02-07-2019, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Are you the Ken that is waiting for 02's?
That would be me!! Just emailed Tyler to see when they may arrive. I was expecting them either this week or next week at the latest. He was doing the break in for me which I can't thank him enough.

They are definitely going to be a step up for me from my stand mount Raidho D1.1 speakers so I'm pretty stoked. Figure they are, SQ wise, between the Raidho D2.1 and D3.1 floor standers. Next up will be upgrading the power distribution box and power cord. I currently use the Mainz A8 and the ceramic 2.0 meter Mainz. Not sure which one to replace first however.

The Borresen 03 speakers you're getting will be amazing to say the least!! Best of luck to you.

Ken
post #2661 of 2695 Old 02-07-2019, 09:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
That would be me!! Just emailed Tyler to see when they may arrive. I was expecting them either this week or next week at the latest. He was doing the break in for me which I can't thank him enough.

They are definitely going to be a step up for me from my stand mount Raidho D1.1 speakers so I'm pretty stoked. Figure they are, SQ wise, between the Raidho D2.1 and D3.1 floor standers. Next up will be upgrading the power distribution box and power cord. I currently use the Mainz A8 and the ceramic 2.0 meter Mainz. Not sure which one to replace first however.

The Borresen 03 speakers you're getting will be amazing to say the least!! Best of luck to you.

Ken
Hi Ken
I've sent Tyler messages the last couple of days and received no response yet. Dana is in Fl for the audio show and I assume Tyler has his hands full. I should see him tomorrow at John's demo so I'll ask. I'm kind of surprised they aren't here yet.

As far as the Ansuz stuff I would upgrade the power cord from the wall to the Mainz first. After all it feeds everything. I wondered the same thing when Lars and Mike were in town. Should I replace the power cord or Mainz if I could only do 1 or the other. Both blurted out together the power cord. So I ordered the power cord too even though that isn't in production quite yet.
post #2662 of 2695 Old 02-07-2019, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Hi Ken
I've sent Tyler messages the last couple of days and received no response yet. Dana is in Fl for the audio show and I assume Tyler has his hands full. I should see him tomorrow at John's demo so I'll ask. I'm kind of surprised they aren't here yet.

As far as the Ansuz stuff I would upgrade the power cord from the wall to the Mainz first. After all it feeds everything. I wondered the same thing when Lars and Mike were in town. Should I replace the power cord or Mainz if I could only do 1 or the other. Both blurted out together the power cord. So I ordered the power cord too even though that isn't in production quite yet.

Yeah, I figured Tyler was probably pretty busy as of late especially with all the new Borresen and Ansuz gear that's coming out. Thanks for speaking to him on Friday.

Sounds like you're getting the Supreme pc. Oh man, I can only wish as I hear it's quit expensive. The combo of the 03's and the Supreme however should be amazing!!

Ken
post #2663 of 2695 Old 02-07-2019, 09:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yeah, I figured Tyler was probably pretty busy as of late especially with all the new Borresen and Ansuz gear that's coming out. Thanks for speaking to him on Friday.

Sounds like you're getting the Supreme pc. Oh man, I can only wish as I hear it's quit expensive. The combo of the 03's and the Supreme however should be amazing!!

Ken
At the demo Lars swapped out the Mainz D-TC with the Supreme first. Holy cow. Next was the PC. Another holy cow. I wished they did the cord first but since they didn't I went 1 step further. Mike let me borrow it overnight so I could hear it in my system. The 3.1's never sounded so good. Made me think twice about getting the 03's. But with the cord the 3.1's were still not at the level of the 03's. After a few days of thought I ordered both and made the decision no more speaker or cable upgrades to justify it. I will eventually will need a new source and that will be my endgame. WooHoo
post #2664 of 2695 Old 02-07-2019, 06:06 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
Liked: 907
Quote:
I’m in Mequon.
In Madison/Middleton, the Ryan speakers I have heard several times and I was impressed every time I heard them. More natural sounding, very similar to Dynaudio sound. I had the MB-1 and their first floor stander, both very good, but when your use to a specific sound I found myself gravitating back to Dynaudio's. I am tempted to sell my S40 and get the newer Confidence 20's and call it a day, and I need to get to Tylers place to listen to a few different pairs, even the new line "Borresen" New job so now I can afford them...

All: Any suggestions on a new SUV, something mid-sized that can carry a family of 5 with comfort and I won't worry about skis and stuff getting tossed in and out... George didn't you use to work for a dealer in IT?

Dynaudio Confidence C2 Platinums (Mocca), Dynaudio Contour 20's (Grey Oak) KEF LS50 (Black), Magnepan 1.7i, Belles VT-01/MB-200s, NAD M10, Hegel, Musical Fidelity and various other good brands.. HT system: Dynaudio SCX Center, Dynaudio In-Walls for Surrounds and Sony VPL-295ES possibly a new Monitor in the future.
Kanso Audio Stand's http://kansoaudiofurniture.com/
post #2665 of 2695 Old 02-07-2019, 07:45 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Ken
Thanks Ken. It should be fun.
post #2666 of 2695 Old 02-07-2019, 07:58 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garman View Post
In Madison/Middleton, the Ryan speakers I have heard several times and I was impressed every time I heard them. More natural sounding, very similar to Dynaudio sound. I had the MB-1 and their first floor stander, both very good, but when your use to a specific sound I found myself gravitating back to Dynaudio's. I am tempted to sell my S40 and get the newer Confidence 20's and call it a day, and I need to get to Tylers place to listen to a few different pairs, even the new line "Borresen" New job so now I can afford them...

All: Any suggestions on a new SUV, something mid-sized that can carry a family of 5 with comfort and I won't worry about skis and stuff getting tossed in and out... George didn't you use to work for a dealer in IT?
I’ve gone though LOTS of speakers over the years: several B&Ws, Martin Logan Montis, Maggie 3.7, Bryson Mini T, Boston Acoustics 400L and 500L, Audio Concepts Inc Jaguars:LFM combo and Sapphire XLs, and I’m sure a bunch more I’m forgetting!?

The Ryan’s and the Maggie’s have probably been my favorites. When I heard the Ryan’s at Axpona, it was one of only 3 companies I actually walked out with some literature for with the intent to some day get a pair. So it’s hard to fathom I’m considering replacing them with anything but the new Ryan S series.

However, last year I heard the Raidhos in both the Raidho room and in Tyler’s room and I was damn impressed. But alas I don’t have that much disposable income. If the Scansonic can get anywhere near there the Ryan’s might be in trouble. But as you say, you gravitate toward a type of sound and maybe I’ve already gotten there. Tomorrow will be VERY interesting.
post #2667 of 2695 Old 02-07-2019, 08:37 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

jkscherk: You have great taste, my other pair of speakers besides my Confidence C2's are a pair of Maggie 1.7i. I had a pair of the 3.7 but didn't have the room, looking at going smaller down the road and the Confidence 20 fit the bill, depends on availability and the longer they wait to launch the the more disinterested I get. Hopefully they are well worth the wait! I hear you on disposable income, took a job that bumps me into the next tax bracket, but I have colleges to help pay for.. I use the word help, as the kiddo's need to work and know what it is like to pay stuff off. Good luck your in good hands, just remember to demo the stuff with your own music without anyone else in the room with you....

kenz5: Sturgeon Bay! My parents (Parent dad past a few months ago) she lives on BayShore Drive, my sister lives right by the Yacht Club.

Dynaudio Confidence C2 Platinums (Mocca), Dynaudio Contour 20's (Grey Oak) KEF LS50 (Black), Magnepan 1.7i, Belles VT-01/MB-200s, NAD M10, Hegel, Musical Fidelity and various other good brands.. HT system: Dynaudio SCX Center, Dynaudio In-Walls for Surrounds and Sony VPL-295ES possibly a new Monitor in the future.

Last edited by Garman; 02-07-2019 at 08:41 PM.
post #2668 of 2695 Old 02-07-2019, 09:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
jkscherk: You have great taste, my other pair of speakers besides my Confidence C2's are a pair of Maggie 1.7i. I had a pair of the 3.7 but didn't have the room, looking at going smaller down the road and the Confidence 20 fit the bill, depends on availability and the longer they wait to launch the the more disinterested I get. Hopefully they are well worth the wait! I hear you on disposable income, took a job that bumps me into the next tax bracket, but I have colleges to help pay for.. I use the word help, as the kiddo's need to work and know what it is like to pay stuff off. Good luck your in good hands, just remember to demo the stuff with your own music without anyone else in the room with you....

kenz5: Sturgeon Bay! My parents (Parent dad past a few months ago) she lives on BayShore Drive, my sister lives right by the Yacht Club.
My very first experience with Tyler was when he still was in West Bend, just getting started and was selling a pair of Dynaudio Contour 3.4 or 5.4...I don't remember anymore. I really wanted them but just couldn't swing it at the time. Now, I too have college, prep high school, etc so things are still always constrained....just at a higher level! :-). Who knows.....maybe I'll come away with a pair of Dyn C2s or Contour 60s!! :-)

post #2669 of 2695 Old 02-07-2019, 09:21 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
My very first experience with Tyler was when he still was in West Bend, just getting started and was selling a pair of Dynaudio Contour 3.4 or 5.4...I don't remember anymore. I really wanted them but just couldn't swing it at the time. Now, I too have college, prep high school, etc so things are still always constrained....just at a higher level! :-). Who knows.....maybe I'll come away with a pair of Dyn C2s or Contour 60s!! :-)
Ok this is weird, I grew up in West Bend and lived on Big Cedar Lake, not sure if even Tyler knows that. If you want a pair of C2 Platinums in Mocha finish let me know.. I want to go back to a good monitor, because once I move it will be to a smaller home and I don't want to lug those anywhere. (No crates) I had just about every Dyn you can think of, when I moved to Madison/Middleton after college I worked at a Audio Shop in Cross Plains WI, called Audiophiles. It helped me pay for my hobby!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3749.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	498.4 KB
ID:	2521936   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3685.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	2521938   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6849.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	2521940   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5593.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	2521942   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6842.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	2521944  

post #2670 of 2695 Old 02-07-2019, 09:58 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Ok this is weird, I grew up in West Bend and lived on Big Cedar Lake, not sure if even Tyler knows that. If you want a pair of C2 Platinums in Mocha finish let me know.. I want to go back to a good monitor, because once I move it will be to a smaller home and I don't want to lug those anywhere. (No crates) I had just about every Dyn you can think of, when I moved to Madison/Middleton after college I worked at a Audio Shop in Cross Plains WI, called Audiophiles. It helped me pay for my hobby!
So its about to get more weird...I've had my boat on Big Cedar Lake a few times, went to graduate and undergraduate school at Madison and frequented a audio shop on the west side of Madison on Gannon Road; Specialized Sound maybe???

Those C2s in mocha are gorgeous. PM me about them (age, condition, price, etc.)

John

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page