Just purchased a pair of JBL 4722n speakers. - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 3118Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #31 of 7396 Old 03-20-2015, 02:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Frohlich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,355
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1972 Post(s)
Liked: 2151
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpin111 View Post
That's what I was going to mention.
I'm sure you've seen the graph Tux put up in my thread comparing the Be to the titanium diaphragm.
So, how does that work? Is it just plug and play to change/upgrade diaphrgam...no crossover rework...no conversion, just attach the new diaphragm (is that basically attaching whole new compression driver to the existing waveguide)?
Frohlich is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 7396 Old 03-20-2015, 08:17 AM - Thread Starter
 
Swolephile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,262
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
Liked: 360
Watched two movies with the JBLs last night. Dialogue at the lowest volume levels around 75db was clear and easily discernable. I've never heard such clarity with dialogue at such a low volume level. Felt as if someone was whispering the dialogue directly into my ears on the couch. When I laid on the volume abit up to 110db the dialogue easily enveloped the entire condo. You can hear words uber clear no matter if I was two rooms down, in the backyard, or upstairs in the kitchen.

Dynamics with cinema speakers are unreal. I feel like I'm in the middle of an IMAX once these speakers get over 100db. I can feel the midbass in my chest at higher volume levels and it shakes my couch, walls, floorboards, pipes, dishes upstairs etc. With them breaking in the midbass is becoming even more immense.

Bass in full range mode is now overwhelming so I put them on a 40hz crossover which sounds great. Bass is tight and deep. I paired them with a single SI 24 for the second movie and they sound astounding together. Good highs and smooth lows which can easily crush a large room or gently massage it with waves of tight, low bass.

I'm very impressed with these speakers thus far. Now I'm wondering what an upgrade with the CD would do as expressed in the aforementioned post by Kingpin. I believe this speaker has the large 3" titanium diaphragm. So would the next step up be the 4" premium CD contained in the 5732? Or would that not fit the horn for the 4722n?

I can now see why some people state once you hear large cinema speakers in a home environment, other speakers sound like toys. The soundstage, midbass, and razor sharp dialogue is something I've never experienced with any home speaker or PA speaker. I'm never going back to any non-cinema speaker again that is for sure.
LTD02 and cdy2179 like this.

Last edited by Swolephile; 03-20-2015 at 09:03 AM.
Swolephile is offline  
post #33 of 7396 Old 03-20-2015, 09:54 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
MKtheater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Hartford, NY
Posts: 18,408
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2387 Post(s)
Liked: 2351
I used to argue with people all the time when they say their speakers are better sounding than the theater especially when they say it had JBL screen array speakers. I told them don't judge them based on playing too loud in a giant room but try them in a HT when they cruise along and then judge them. I have heard and owned many speakers including some very expensive line arrays and these are right at the top.
ellisr63, LTD02 and kingpin111 like this.

Audio Design Associates/Outlaw
Speakerpower SP1-4000
subs-Re audio XXX 18 IB(LT).
DIY speakers-mktheater-S10/S12s
MKtheater is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #34 of 7396 Old 03-20-2015, 10:57 AM
Advanced Member
 
kingpin111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan CANADA
Posts: 980
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
Liked: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frohlich View Post
So, how does that work? Is it just plug and play to change/upgrade diaphrgam...no crossover rework...no conversion, just attach the new diaphragm (is that basically attaching whole new compression driver to the existing waveguide)?
I was told that to get the Be's dialed in properly you need to either go active or design a proper x-over for them.
They could be PnP but you would not be getting the most out of them, especially after spending so much money to get them.
That was by people from JBL and from the Lansing forums.
kingpin111 is offline  
post #35 of 7396 Old 03-20-2015, 11:00 AM
Advanced Member
 
kingpin111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan CANADA
Posts: 980
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
Liked: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swolephile View Post
Watched two movies with the JBLs last night. Dialogue at the lowest volume levels around 75db was clear and easily discernable. I've never heard such clarity with dialogue at such a low volume level. Felt as if someone was whispering the dialogue directly into my ears on the couch. When I laid on the volume abit up to 110db the dialogue easily enveloped the entire condo. You can hear words uber clear no matter if I was two rooms down, in the backyard, or upstairs in the kitchen.

Dynamics with cinema speakers are unreal. I feel like I'm in the middle of an IMAX once these speakers get over 100db. I can feel the midbass in my chest at higher volume levels and it shakes my couch, walls, floorboards, pipes, dishes upstairs etc. With them breaking in the midbass is becoming even more immense.

Bass in full range mode is now overwhelming so I put them on a 40hz crossover which sounds great. Bass is tight and deep. I paired them with a single SI 24 for the second movie and they sound astounding together. Good highs and smooth lows which can easily crush a large room or gently massage it with waves of tight, low bass.

I'm very impressed with these speakers thus far. Now I'm wondering what an upgrade with the CD would do as expressed in the aforementioned post by Kingpin. I believe this speaker has the large 3" titanium diaphragm. So would the next step up be the 4" premium CD contained in the 5732? Or would that not fit the horn for the 4722n?

I can now see why some people state once you hear large cinema speakers in a home environment, other speakers sound like toys. The soundstage, midbass, and razor sharp dialogue is something I've never experienced with any home speaker or PA speaker. I'm never going back to any non-cinema speaker again that is for sure.
I think your first step would be to try and and get a Be for your cd if they are available.
kingpin111 is offline  
post #36 of 7396 Old 03-20-2015, 11:52 AM - Thread Starter
 
Swolephile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,262
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
Liked: 360
I see the 2432-H comes with the 4722n. So can the 2452-HSL be used with the 4722n HF? Are there any CD upgrades that could be plug and play without a new crossover?

I tried registering and asking these questions at audio heritage but I got a message stating I did not qualify for membership.

Last edited by Swolephile; 03-20-2015 at 12:17 PM.
Swolephile is offline  
post #37 of 7396 Old 03-20-2015, 02:20 PM - Thread Starter
 
Swolephile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,262
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
Liked: 360
Trying to upgrade the cd will be much too complex of a process for me to bother with. So it appears my JBL journey both begins and ends here for the foreseeable future.

I'm definitely not complaining. Getting a huge 3" compression driver, horn with a reasonably low crossover point, and a pair of super high quality 15's which hit deep at a very competitive price point was truly a blessing for me. I'm very happy no matter what with this purchase.

However when I learn more about active X-overs the 4732-T will be the next priority on my list.
kingpin111 likes this.

Last edited by Swolephile; 03-20-2015 at 02:25 PM.
Swolephile is offline  
post #38 of 7396 Old 03-21-2015, 09:49 PM - Thread Starter
 
Swolephile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,262
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
Liked: 360
Woofers continue to sound better as they break in. I've moved the crossover up to 50hz due to the monstrous bass which seems to grow as they they continue to breakin. Bass can be overpowering in full range mode now. Bass is a bit more reserved at 40hz but it still overwhelms midrange clarity in my opinion.

Bass is perfect at 50hz crossover. Highs and mids sound very balanced with a very tight low end. I just can't get over how tight the bass is with these speakers. Love it.
Swolephile is offline  
post #39 of 7396 Old 03-22-2015, 06:27 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
MKtheater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Hartford, NY
Posts: 18,408
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2387 Post(s)
Liked: 2351
I remember a long time ago I wanted to try JBL pro speakers when I had 7 M&K S-5000's in a 7.1. I was convinced to try JTR 888's instead as they were a brand new speaker and while they were a good replacement(lateral move but now with warranty) I still had this feeling to try the cinema speakers. They were instantly superior to the 888's! I had what I always wanted a long ago but I did no know how to get the best out of them as I was learning. Now that I have JBL pro parts and the better tools to dial them in they leaped to my number 1 list.
ellisr63 likes this.

Audio Design Associates/Outlaw
Speakerpower SP1-4000
subs-Re audio XXX 18 IB(LT).
DIY speakers-mktheater-S10/S12s
MKtheater is online now  
post #40 of 7396 Old 03-22-2015, 01:11 PM - Thread Starter
 
Swolephile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,262
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
Liked: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKtheater View Post
I remember a long time ago I wanted to try JBL pro speakers when I had 7 M&K S-5000's in a 7.1. I was convinced to try JTR 888's instead as they were a brand new speaker and while they were a good replacement(lateral move but now with warranty) I still had this feeling to try the cinema speakers. They were instantly superior to the 888's! I had what I always wanted a long ago but I did no know how to get the best out of them as I was learning. Now that I have JBL pro parts and the better tools to dial them in they leaped to my number 1 list.
I'm now a lifetime J.B.L. fan. Their sound is uncompromisingly good. They are sold at a very aggressive price point. I appreciate their no frills, all performance approach. No need to pay a high markup for equivalent performance from other ID and big box companies.
Swolephile is offline  
post #41 of 7396 Old 03-22-2015, 07:18 PM - Thread Starter
 
Swolephile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,262
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
Liked: 360
Anyone have suggestions for rears? I tried a Yorkville U15 for a rear today and it blended it well with the JBLs. I could purchase two more Yorkville U15s and run them as rears.

But I keep getting the nagging sensation that I'm possibly sacrificing overall sound quality if I keep the Yorkvilles in my setup. I also thought about a pair of JTR 228s but I'm not sure if their sound quality would be a step up from the Yorkvilles.
Swolephile is offline  
post #42 of 7396 Old 03-22-2015, 08:59 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
MKtheater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Hartford, NY
Posts: 18,408
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2387 Post(s)
Liked: 2351
I would try JBL pro. How about the 3677? I have 5 matching speakers in 5.1, it sounds great as all pans are identical.
MKtheater is online now  
post #43 of 7396 Old 03-22-2015, 09:36 PM - Thread Starter
 
Swolephile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,262
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
Liked: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKtheater View Post
I would try JBL pro. How about the 3677? I have 5 matching speakers in 5.1, it sounds great as all pans are identical.
I'm willing to try a pair. But reviews are mixed online. Some people state their fidelity is fairly good while others have stated their sound quality is vastly inferior to other jbl speakers up the product line.
Swolephile is offline  
post #44 of 7396 Old 03-22-2015, 09:44 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
MKtheater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Hartford, NY
Posts: 18,408
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2387 Post(s)
Liked: 2351
I don't know about vastly superior or not. I have a pair of MR-825's which use the same CD and horn as the 3677 but the cross is at 1.5khz rather than 1.2khz and it goes to a woofer that is less in quality. They sound great but then I added the horn section of my front 3 and the sound did get bigger and better. The big horns just produce that big sound. Do you have room for more 4722's which is the ideal setup? I figure 3677's are closer in family than a totally different company. The sonic signature will be more similar than different compared to the other two.
MKtheater is online now  
post #45 of 7396 Old 03-22-2015, 10:02 PM - Thread Starter
 
Swolephile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,262
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
Liked: 360
I figured the 3678 would make great rears but I can't find anyone selling a pair of them. Saw some great reviews of it's HF section.
Swolephile is offline  
post #46 of 7396 Old 03-22-2015, 10:44 PM - Thread Starter
 
Swolephile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,262
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
Liked: 360
I connected one SI 24 sub today and changed the crossover up to 80hz. The clarity of the 4722n speakers paired with the depth of the SI 24 was breathtaking. Such a clean and full sound. Definitely audiophile grade 2 channel system with music.

Now I just have to find a solid pair of rears for 5.2 movie playback.
kingpin111 likes this.
Swolephile is offline  
post #47 of 7396 Old 03-22-2015, 11:07 PM
Advanced Member
 
kingpin111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan CANADA
Posts: 980
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
Liked: 289
I can't wait to get mine going. 6 - 2226's up front should be absurd.

Just a question but why would you need such large speakers in the rear?
They are only effects speakers unless you are running multichannel music.
kingpin111 is offline  
post #48 of 7396 Old 03-23-2015, 07:00 AM - Thread Starter
 
Swolephile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,262
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
Liked: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpin111 View Post
I can't wait to get mine going. 6 - 2226's up front should be absurd.

Just a question but why would you need such large speakers in the rear?
They are only effects speakers unless you are running multichannel music.
Yeah I am definitely a multichannel music addict. Normally I always use matching speakers for fronts and rears however four 4722ns would be overkill for my room. Just looking for rears which will not decrease fidelity when listening to multichannel music.
Swolephile is offline  
post #49 of 7396 Old 03-23-2015, 07:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Skylinestar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 3,039
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1308 Post(s)
Liked: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKtheater View Post
I would try JBL pro. How about the 3677? I have 5 matching speakers in 5.1, it sounds great as all pans are identical.
My 3677 as LCR. The center block the letterbox of 16:9 video, just enough for 2:35 video.
Thanks to MKtheater for the recommendation.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140907_24123046211.jpg
Views:	1447
Size:	310.7 KB
ID:	620129  
Skylinestar is offline  
post #50 of 7396 Old 03-23-2015, 07:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Skylinestar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Borneo Island
Posts: 3,039
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1308 Post(s)
Liked: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swolephile View Post
Yeah I am definitely a multichannel music addict. Normally I always use matching speakers for fronts and rears however four 4722ns would be overkill for my room. Just looking for rears which will not decrease fidelity when listening to multichannel music.
If 4722N for surround is too overkill, how about getting the smaller 3252N? (if you still want floorstander)

There's a guy in this thread who owns the 3252N.

If I were to go object audio in the future (probably next 10 years), I'll get the 3252N as fronts, relocate the 3677 as floor surrounds, and my current 8340A as height surrounds.
Skylinestar is offline  
post #51 of 7396 Old 03-23-2015, 08:08 AM - Thread Starter
 
Swolephile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,262
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
Liked: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylinestar View Post
If 4722N for surround is too overkill, how about getting the smaller 3252N? (if you still want floorstander)

There's a guy in this thread who owns the 3252N.

If I were to go object audio in the future (probably next 10 years), I'll get the 3252N as fronts, relocate the 3677 as floor surrounds, and my current 8340A as height surrounds.
Thanks for the suggestion Skylinestar. I appreciate it. My gut feeling tells me the 3678 will have the detail I'm looking for. Just got to find a pair online.
Swolephile is offline  
post #52 of 7396 Old 03-23-2015, 08:25 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
MKtheater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Hartford, NY
Posts: 18,408
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2387 Post(s)
Liked: 2351
How about the 4670D?

Audio Design Associates/Outlaw
Speakerpower SP1-4000
subs-Re audio XXX 18 IB(LT).
DIY speakers-mktheater-S10/S12s
MKtheater is online now  
post #53 of 7396 Old 03-23-2015, 08:38 AM - Thread Starter
 
Swolephile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,262
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
Liked: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKtheater View Post
How about the 4670D?
They would be ideal for rears. I've read numerous positive reviews in regards to their sound quality online. However I've been unable to find anyone selling a pair.
Swolephile is offline  
post #54 of 7396 Old 03-23-2015, 09:03 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
MKtheater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Hartford, NY
Posts: 18,408
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2387 Post(s)
Liked: 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swolephile View Post
They would be ideal for rears. I've read numerous positive reviews in regards to their sound quality online. However I've been unable to find anyone selling a pair.

They could be better than the 4722. They are more expensive and the waveguide is smaller and the width of the cabinet is 25 inches or so, not 30. They won't extend as high but have a lower crossover to the 15's.

Audio Design Associates/Outlaw
Speakerpower SP1-4000
subs-Re audio XXX 18 IB(LT).
DIY speakers-mktheater-S10/S12s
MKtheater is online now  
post #55 of 7396 Old 03-23-2015, 09:40 AM - Thread Starter
 
Swolephile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,262
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
Liked: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKtheater View Post
They could be better than the 4722. They are more expensive and the waveguide is smaller and the width of the cabinet is 25 inches or so, not 30. They won't extend as high but have a lower crossover to the 15's.
Well that is the only thing that worries me. Looking at the specs for the 3677, 3678, and 4675 they all around -3db at 12khz. That seems extremely low in my opinion. I realize they gain more on the bottom with a much lower crossover to the fifteens however I don't want to give up potential topend fidelity/extension for it. I'd be crossing all of my rears over at 80hz to my subs most likely. So I'm looking for a good amount of topend clarity coming from the rears.

The 3235's look good in this regard but I don't see how their fideilty could be better than the 3677 being they are the entry level speakers in the 3000 series.
Swolephile is offline  
post #56 of 7396 Old 03-23-2015, 09:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Frohlich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,355
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1972 Post(s)
Liked: 2151
Are you looking for full range surround speakers? If not, I would think some natural choices would be the JBL Pro SCS 8 or SCS 12?
Frohlich is online now  
post #57 of 7396 Old 03-23-2015, 09:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 7,690
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1712 Post(s)
Liked: 1661
I am using 4 JBL 8340A Cinema Surrounds as Atmos ceiling mounted height speakers and have been very impressed with the SQ. The play down to 40 Hz (mine are set @60Hz) and so are excellent for the new Atmos object based surround formats. This is frequency range is important as Atmos sends more than just ambient noise to the surrounds/heights.

Of course, these would be excellent as side/back surrounds as well.
ellisr63 likes this.

Anxiety is contagious, please keep yours to yourself.
RMK! is offline  
post #58 of 7396 Old 03-23-2015, 09:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
cdy2179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: central Louisiana
Posts: 3,340
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 865 Post(s)
Liked: 642
The jbl 3252 is a downgrade from the 3677 IMO. The 2035 driver is a much better and smoother driver than the m115h. And those speakers woofers are both crossed high enough that they are responsible for just over half of the vocal range. The cd and horn is probably a toss up, but overall I'd pick the 3677 all day long because of the 2035 woofer. Of course I'd pick the 4722 as mains if money and space were no issue! But the 3677 is insane as mains as well.
cdy2179 is offline  
post #59 of 7396 Old 03-24-2015, 09:25 AM - Thread Starter
 
Swolephile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,262
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
Liked: 360
There are a group of JBL 4670s on ebay for a good price. However after freight is included, the price will be near what a new JBL 4722n retails for. Not cost effective.

It looks like my best option for fidelity in the rears will be a pair of U15s at this point. Their sensitivity is lower than the JBLs and their coverage is fairly narrow. However they are enough to give me an enveloping five channel experience and they blended well enough with music with the JBLs where my ears did not percieve a significant reduction in sound quality when I used my single U15 along side the JBLs in all channel stereo mode.

Last edited by Swolephile; 03-24-2015 at 12:08 PM.
Swolephile is offline  
post #60 of 7396 Old 03-24-2015, 12:38 PM
Advanced Member
 
femi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Acworth, GA
Posts: 646
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swolephile View Post
There are a group of JBL 4670s on ebay for a good price. However after freight is included, the price will be near what a new JBL 4722n retails for. Not cost effective.

It looks like my best option for fidelity in the rears will be a pair of U15s at this point. Their sensitivity is lower than the JBLs and their coverage is fairly narrow. However they are enough to give me an enveloping five channel experience and they blended well enough with music with the JBLs where my ears did not percieve a significant reduction in sound quality when I used my single U15 along side the JBLs in all channel stereo mode.
Hey I live where they are selling these, do you think they are good as the 4722n?
femi is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Speakers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off