Fluance Rolls Out Signature Series Tower - Page 28 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 388Likes

post #811 of 848 Old 11-01-2016, 08:36 AM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Mentioned: 442 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9171 Post(s)
Liked: 16173
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Murderousone View Post
Curios as opinions of this speaker seem to be all over the map. AT what price point do you feel these speakers compete at? 500-1000 1000-2000
3000+?
If it helps, at the exact same time I had the Fluance towers in for my review, I had GoldenEar Triton 5s, Klipsch RP-280FAs, SVS Prime Towers, and PSB T3 towers at my disposal, not to mention a gaggle of bookshelf models for sub/sat use. This is how I concluded that, despite their size and looks, they really just compete with towers at their actual price point, and not with speakers above that price point, at least as far as a "total package" goes. And, having just come back from TAVES 2016 after hearing what Emotiva offers with its T1 tower (for the second time—first was AXPONA—but under more favorable conditions), I'd say that there's real competition at the $700 price point.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #812 of 848 Old 11-01-2016, 10:16 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 4
As for the value of the Signatures, I have not recently heard that many speakers as we live way in the "boonies". From past experience in a few sound rooms, they seem as good as some fairly expensive models from years ago in the 1 to 2 K range, but technology has advanced, so I am not sure and often rely on internet opinions/reviews. However, I can say with certainty that for $ 630 with their discount, life-time warranty and 30 day trial, they are a safe bet, and they do look very nice in a living room. We really like them and feel Fluance handled this problem well, even if they might have been pressured by others. At least we are happy and feel the value is there probably above their price point, especially for those who may want to avoid a sub. I know that the Fluance XL7F's were very widely respected for the $500 price point, and we also have them and like them. The Signatures are clearly better, so on that measure, they do very well by comparison and value. So I would guess around 1 K? For us they seem to do well with both music and movies, which is a plus. Speakers are so subjective, and their placement/environment is so critical. I think these are best suited for a larger room. That's the best opinion I can give. Happy listening.
post #813 of 848 Old 11-01-2016, 10:22 AM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melnicoe View Post
As for the value of the Signatures, I have not recently heard that many speakers as we live way in the "boonies". From past experience in a few sound rooms, they seem as good as some fairly expensive models from years ago in the 1 to 2 K range, but technology has advanced, so I am not sure and often rely on internet opinions/reviews. However, I can say with certainty that for $ 630 with their discount, life-time warranty and 30 day trial, they are a safe bet, and they do look very nice in a living room. We really like them and feel Fluance handled this problem well, even if they might have been pressured by others. At least we are happy and feel the value is there probably above their price point, especially for those who may want to avoid a sub. I know that the Fluance XL7F's were very widely respected for the $500 price point, and we also have them and like them. The Signatures are clearly better, so on that measure, they do very well by comparison and value. So I would guess around 1 K? For us they seem to do well with both music and movies, which is a plus. Speakers are so subjective, and their placement/environment is so critical. I think these are best suited for a larger room. That's the best opinion I can give. Happy listening.
Yes there are numerous variables, and I think that the Fluance Signature towers will thrive in a large room. It is absolutely true that the price of achieving a particular performance level continues to drop. Everybody benefits.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #814 of 848 Old 11-01-2016, 10:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1946 Post(s)
Liked: 2093
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
If it helps, at the exact same time I had the Fluance towers in for my review, I had GoldenEar Triton 5s, Klipsch RP-280FAs, SVS Prime Towers, and PSB T3 towers at my disposal, not to mention a gaggle of bookshelf models for sub/sat use. This is how I concluded that, despite their size and looks, they really just compete with towers at their actual price point, and not with speakers above that price point, at least as far as a "total package" goes. And, having just come back from TAVES 2016 after hearing what Emotiva offers with its T1 tower (for the second time—first was AXPONA—but under more favorable conditions), I'd say that there's real competition at the $700 price point.
I would agree, mark...we ran them side by side with my buddies Ascend Acoustic CMT340s and they just weren't better. Of course, we likely had one with a screw up cross over, but the top end was "unregulated" and fatiguing with time. Sounds like not only is the cross over better, but they have tamed the high end somewhat...but they really didn't hit low with the accuracy of the CMT340s.

Set up #1: EMP e5Ti, e5Ci, and EMP e5Bi surrounds, Outlaw LFM1 Plus sub, SVS NSD SB12 sub, Marantz Slimeline 1504 AV receiver
Set up #2: Def Tech SM450, CLR2002, SLS Qline surrounds and EMPtek10i10i sub, Denon 1910 AV receiver
Set up #3: Philharmonics- BMR in a 2.0 system, music only, Yamaha RXV-363 AV receiver
post #815 of 848 Old 11-01-2016, 12:03 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Thanks for that. I appreciate it. Two quick questions before i proceed any further.

Maybe i missed it in your review, but did you ever cross these signatures over and or use them with subs? in a multi channel setup? 2.1 2.2 maybe? if so what was your thoughts?

Been hearing alot about the T1's are they all that man?
post #816 of 848 Old 11-01-2016, 03:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Of course, the Emotiva t1 are almost twice the cost of the Fluance Sign (looks like they are 700/speaker, not per pair)...but man, I see the folded ribbon tweeter and I get pumped.

Set up #1: EMP e5Ti, e5Ci, and EMP e5Bi surrounds, Outlaw LFM1 Plus sub, SVS NSD SB12 sub, Marantz Slimeline 1504 AV receiver
Set up #2: Def Tech SM450, CLR2002, SLS Qline surrounds and EMPtek10i10i sub, Denon 1910 AV receiver
Set up #3: Philharmonics- BMR in a 2.0 system, music only, Yamaha RXV-363 AV receiver
post #817 of 848 Old 11-01-2016, 04:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Liked: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elihawk View Post
Of course, the Emotiva t1 are almost twice the cost of the Fluance Sign (looks like they are 700/speaker, not per pair)...but man, I see the folded ribbon tweeter and I get pumped.
No, they are $349 each / $699 for the pair

5.2.4 HT - Sony XBR75X850C, Denon X4400H, Monitor Audio GS60, GSLCR, GSFX, C380LCR x4 and Martin Logan Descent I x2
2 Channel - Ascend Sierra Tower w/ RAAL, Sony HAP-Z1ES, Marantz SA-KI-Pearl, Primaluna Dialogue Three, Parasound Halo A21, JL Audio CR1, JL Audio E112 and ATS Acoustics room treatments
post #818 of 848 Old 11-01-2016, 05:07 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthinking View Post
No, they are $349 each / $699 for the pair
This.
post #819 of 848 Old 11-02-2016, 08:30 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Thanks for that. I appreciate it. Two quick questions before i proceed any further.

Maybe i missed it in your review, but did you ever cross these signatures over and or use them with subs? in a multi channel setup? 2.1 2.2 maybe? if so what was your thoughts?

Been hearing alot about the T1's are they all that man?
Imagic. Mark?
post #820 of 848 Old 11-02-2016, 08:44 AM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Quote:
Imagic. Mark?
No multi-channel. Yes, privately, I did cross them over with a pair of subs. That's why in the review I noted that I was sure subs would help, because to my ears the quality of bass was the real weakness of the speaker, not so much the mids or treble.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
post #821 of 848 Old 11-02-2016, 08:55 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
No multi-channel. Yes, privately, I did cross them over with a pair of subs. That's why in the review I noted that I was sure subs would help, because to my ears the quality of bass was the real weakness of the speaker, not so much the mids or treble.
how much of a improvement(if any?) did you notice with them cross over with subs?

thanks btw
post #822 of 848 Old 11-02-2016, 08:57 AM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Quote:
how much of a improvement(if any?) did you notice with them cross over with subs?

thanks btw
The improvement is directly related to how well the subs are integrated; in my case, it essentially eliminated peaks and dips. It was a significant difference, not small. Plus these towers don't really dig all that deep, so the extra extension is an obvious plus with subs.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
post #823 of 848 Old 11-02-2016, 10:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Quoted: 2332 Post(s)
Liked: 1641
Quote:
You should be even more pumped cause its half the price what you think it is. $700 pair. So pumped now right? LOL

Theater room: Sony 45es | 120 inch screen | Panasonic BDT500 | Rotel RMB-1077 | Outlaw Audio 976 | Klipsch RP-280F/RP-450C/RP-160M (x4) | Funk Audio subs (x2) | MiniDSP 2x4HD | Crowson D-501/Shadow-8 Actuators (x2) | Monster Power Conditioner | GIK acoustic panels

TV Room: Panny 60 inch | Rotel RMB-1075 | Rotel RSP-1068 | Axiom Audio M60/VP150/QS8
post #824 of 848 Old 11-02-2016, 10:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ereed View Post
You should be even more pumped cause its half the price what you think it is. $700 pair. So pumped now right? LOL
My bad, I misinterpet the website...anyone have any experience with Emotiva? good customer service? Looks like they have a 30 day trial period, I assume I would pay return shipping on those...
Mark, did you say you have demoed those T1s?

post #825 of 848 Old 11-02-2016, 11:01 AM
Advanced Member

Wink

Quote:
The improvement is directly related to how well the subs are integrated; in my case, it essentially eliminated peaks and dips. It was a significant difference, not small. Plus these towers don't really dig all that deep, so the extra extension is an obvious plus with subs.
that significant difference you mention is the reason i'm so high on these speakers it is for the most part how i have enjoyed them Behind Twin subs tuned. I can totally respect judging the speaker on it's own, but i always enjoying hearing opinions on both sides of the coin. If tuned subs can turn a 7.5/10 speaker into a 9/10 speaker, i'm sure most guys here would be happy hear about that. Again thanks for your review and responses, it was very detailed. I respect your opinions on this forum.
post #826 of 848 Old 11-02-2016, 11:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2314 Post(s)
Liked: 3174
Quote:
My bad, I misinterpet the website...anyone have any experience with Emotiva? good customer service? Looks like they have a 30 day trial period, I assume I would pay return shipping on those...
Mark, did you say you have demoed those T1s?
If you visit the XMC-1 thread there are a number of owners or prospective owners commenting on how Emo's customer service has gone downhill recently. They could just be having issues keeping up with the growth as they've rolled out a lot of new products within the past year. I ordered an amp from them during the holidays last year, via website and I had it in my hands within a few days. Fortunately I haven't needed to contact them

There is no perfect display, quit looking for faults and enjoy

LG OLED 65” B7 and 55” C8
Ascend's with RAAL, Love my PSA v1800 and a 7.2.4 speaker config, Oppo 203 and other stuff
post #827 of 848 Old 11-02-2016, 12:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
that significant difference you mention is the reason i'm so high on these speakers it is for the most part how i have enjoyed them Behind Twin subs tuned. I can totally respect judging the speaker on it's own, but i always enjoying hearing opinions on both sides of the coin. If tuned subs can turn a 7.5/10 speaker into a 9/10 speaker, i'm sure most guys here would be happy hear about that. Again thanks for your review and responses, it was very detailed. I respect your opinions on this forum.
yes, subs are always going to improve the overall sound of most ever speaker- assuming you use quality subs. It doesn't, however, change what the speaker does above 60-80-100hz, whatever you set your crossover to, so that analysis is kind of meaningless. If a speaker isn't very good on its own, it won't help produce good sound integrated with a sub, unless the only drawback of the speaker is poor LFE! So the real test of a speaker is what it can do on its own and I think Mark gave a very honest and accurate impression of the speaker. I agree, great and very thorough review of the speaker...

post #828 of 848 Old 11-02-2016, 06:26 PM
Advanced Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
yes, subs are always going to improve the overall sound of most ever speaker- assuming you use quality subs. It doesn't, however, change what the speaker does above 60-80-100hz, whatever you set your crossover to, so that analysis is kind of meaningless. If a speaker isn't very good on its own, it won't help produce good sound integrated with a sub, unless the only drawback of the speaker is poor LFE! So the real test of a speaker is what it can do on its own and I think Mark gave a very honest and accurate impression of the speaker. I agree, great and very thorough review of the speaker...
I have would have to respectfully disagree with you on that. It was because of the Great FMW's review(here on avsforum) of the RBH R55TI's that i decided to go ahead and get them, in that review he clearly stated the two issues with that speaker and how to resolve them. The bass and tweeter issue was resolved by intergrating subs and boosting the tweeter via the avr(as he suggested). They sound much better that way. Had he only mentioned the issues with the speaker i might of passed on them, and it has gone on to become a favorite of mine. Another example would be in the sound and vision review of the Sonus Faber Venere 2.5's where the reviewer mentions to get the best out of the speaker, it needs a integrated sub, and after hearing the speaker in person both ways i agree 100% with him. So i disagree with you big time here respectfully of course!
post #829 of 848 Old 11-03-2016, 08:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I have would have to respectfully disagree with you on that. It was because of the Great FMW's review(here on avsforum) of the RBH R55TI's that i decided to go ahead and get them, in that review he clearly stated the two issues with that speaker and how to resolve them. The bass and tweeter issue was resolved by intergrating subs and boosting the tweeter via the avr(as he suggested). They sound much better that way. Had he only mentioned the issues with the speaker i might of passed on them, and it has gone on to become a favorite of mine. Another example would be in the sound and vision review of the Sonus Faber Venere 2.5's where the reviewer mentions to get the best out of the speaker, it needs a integrated sub, and after hearing the speaker in person both ways i agree 100% with him. So i disagree with you big time here respectfully of course!
We are NOT disagreeing. And you are stating the obvious. Crossing over to subs will almost always improve the overall sound, unless your speaker has some kind of crazy expensive woofer that can hit LFE better than a good sub woofer. And using EQ/ room correction will almost always improve the sound of a speaker in that room. But when Mark tell us that the Fluance speaker lack deep, tight bass, then hell yes, a sub woofer is going to correct that. And yes, EQ is going to optimize the mid and high end in any room (true for almost all speakers).

Clearly, you are trying really hard to validate your love for the speakers, but this review doesn't really do it. Mark pretty much states that he would have a hard time recommending this speaker over other speakers in the price range. Just enjoy your speakers...

post #830 of 848 Old 11-03-2016, 08:43 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
We are NOT disagreeing. And you are stating the obvious. Crossing over to subs will almost always improve the overall sound, unless your speaker has some kind of crazy expensive woofer that can hit LFE better than a good sub woofer. And using EQ/ room correction will almost always improve the sound of a speaker in that room. But when Mark tell us that the Fluance speaker lack deep, tight bass, then hell yes, a sub woofer is going to correct that. And yes, EQ is going to optimize the mid and high end in any room (true for almost all speakers).

Clearly, you are trying really hard to validate your love for the speakers, but this review doesn't really do it. Mark pretty much states that he would have a hard time recommending this speaker over other speakers in the price range. Just enjoy your speakers...
Wow somebody feathers are sure ruffled, you mad? I stand by what i said, others have posted opinions(review) of speakers with and without subs i like hearing opinons both ways.....never said i didn't want to hear what the speaker could do by itself. of course i do. Adding subs isn't gonna make a fs-52 sound comparable to a svs ultra speaker, but adding subs to a R55TI or Fluance signature will yield compettitive results. nothing wrong with mentioning that. Also I think you need to watch you tone as you and a few other like to talk alot and when i talk back you run to the button like little girls....i know your game man it's nothing new
Melnicoe likes this.
post #831 of 848 Old 11-03-2016, 09:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
For the most part a good quality sub will turn any bookshelf or even tower that doesn't play low into a better sounding speaker when they are crossed over properly. Reason being is the sub does a better job of playing 80hz and below much better than midbass drivers would. So you let the sub play what it does best and you let the other speakers play what it does best (80hz and above). So when you combine both together you should have one nice sounding speaker and it should be well integrated and feel like one speaker and not feel like subs are added.

Also when you add in a sub, you let the AVR/amp give its power to the highs/mids and let the subwoofer's amp handle the lows so that provides overall lower distortion when played at loud levels.

So depending on the speaker and sub itself, for the most part a sub will always or should make a 7/10 sounding system more like 9/10 hopefully and give more depth to the bass. And then throw in room treatments and you get that extra tenth improvement.

Theater room: Sony 45es | 120 inch screen | Panasonic BDT500 | Rotel RMB-1077 | Outlaw Audio 976 | Klipsch RP-280F/RP-450C/RP-160M (x4) | Funk Audio subs (x2) | MiniDSP 2x4HD | Crowson D-501/Shadow-8 Actuators (x2) | Monster Power Conditioner | GIK acoustic panels

TV Room: Panny 60 inch | Rotel RMB-1075 | Rotel RSP-1068 | Axiom Audio M60/VP150/QS8
post #832 of 848 Old 11-03-2016, 10:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Liked: 226
Quote:
Wow somebody feathers are sure ruffled, you mad? I stand by what i said, others have posted opinions(review) of speakers with and without subs i like hearing opinons both ways.....never said i didn't want to hear what the speaker could do by itself. of course i do. Adding subs isn't gonna make a fs-52 sound comparable to a svs ultra speaker, but adding subs to a R55TI or Fluance signature will yield compettitive results. nothing wrong with mentioning that. Also I think you need to watch you tone as you and a few other like to talk alot and when i talk back you run to the button like little girls....i know your game man it's nothing new
Competitive result compare to what?? You seem fixated on validate your claim that R55TI and Fluance Signature can sound as good as any other speakers out there by using a sub and EQ

Yes, EQ and Sub can make any speakers sound better by making frequency response flatter, but what about other important aspect such as soundstage? Focus? Image? Tweeter details? Midrange clarity? transparency? and dynamics? all these fundamentals are not going to magically improve just because you add a sub and use EQ

5.2.4 HT - Sony XBR75X850C, Denon X4400H, Monitor Audio GS60, GSLCR, GSFX, C380LCR x4 and Martin Logan Descent I x2
2 Channel - Ascend Sierra Tower w/ RAAL, Sony HAP-Z1ES, Marantz SA-KI-Pearl, Primaluna Dialogue Three, Parasound Halo A21, JL Audio CR1, JL Audio E112 and ATS Acoustics room treatments
post #833 of 848 Old 11-07-2016, 06:52 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melnicoe View Post
Oops. I did not make it very clear that my assessment of them being decent probably as compared to around 1K is AFTER the updated crossovers. I had sent them back and upon their return with the new crossovers, they clearly sounded better and more "even"- nicer overall as compared to with the older/original crossovers.
Their upgrade really did help with their response, they still have decent kick and are good for movies, (we do use subs also which helps a lot) and are definitely more musical and pleasant-no fatiguing stuff anymore with the mid-range areas. Hope that helps.
post #834 of 848 Old 11-11-2016, 11:45 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I haven't seen much feedback on this speaker set. The cost for the entire package is 1049, even with the sub. These are probably the least expensive speaker package I have seen. Any real world reviews on there? If you have time, I appreciate it.
The Fluance says their 12 are only 249. What the heck? Then I checked out SVS's subs and one of their basic 12's is over 1000.
Scratching my head. I also saw their website and looks exactly the same with not much new hardware . Is this a speaker to even
consider?
Thanks
post #835 of 848 Old 11-12-2016, 06:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 3453 Post(s)
Liked: 1932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opentoe View Post
I haven't seen much feedback on this speaker set. The cost for the entire package is 1049, even with the sub. These are probably the least expensive speaker package I have seen. Any real world reviews on there? If you have time, I appreciate it.
The Fluance says their 12 are only 249. What the heck? Then I checked out SVS's subs and one of their basic 12's is over 1000.
Scratching my head. I also saw their website and looks exactly the same with not much new hardware . Is this a speaker to even
consider?
Thanks
I don't know where you are getting this. The cheapest 12" sub from SVS is the SB1000 at $500. That's a compact, sealed one. The cheapest ported 12" sub from them is the PB2000 at $800. And any of their subs can be had cheaper if you can take it with the chip or scuff you're likely to get sooner or later...already in it.

KEF R500, R200C, R100, R50, SVS SB2000 sub, NAD T758v3 AVR, LG UP875 4K BlueRay, Samsung UN55JU6500F 4K LED TV, KEF M500 headphones, Sony CDP-CE500 CD changer. Office: NAD M10, KEF LS50, KEF Kube 10b, Pro-Ject RPM1 TT w/ Ortofon 2M Red. Guest room: Hafler 300 L-R, KEF Reference Model 100 center, KEF iQ10 surrounds, modded M&K V-90 sub, Bluesound Vault 2.
post #836 of 848 Old 11-14-2016, 08:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opentoe View Post
consider?
Thanks
SVS makes subs in $500 range as well and have many models to choose from. You can't really compare Fluance to SVS.....SVS is MUCH superior product!

post #837 of 848 Old 11-14-2016, 09:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
btw, I take being called a girl
1. juvenile
b. A compliment- they are superior to us in just about every way.
However, this thread was started by Mark H, who professionally reviewed the speakers and gave his opinion...so I will not rerail it any further.

post #838 of 848 Old 11-14-2016, 01:52 PM

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Liked: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenM10759 View Post
I don't know where you are getting this. The cheapest 12" sub from SVS is the SB1000 at $500. That's a compact, sealed one. The cheapest ported 12" sub from them is the PB2000 at $800. And any of their subs can be had cheaper if you can take it with the chip or scuff you're likely to get sooner or later...already in it.
The SB1000 is a 10" sub. SB2000 is the 12" and it's $700
post #839 of 848 Old 11-14-2016, 03:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 3453 Post(s)
Liked: 1932
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmixx View Post
The SB1000 is a 10" sub. SB2000 is the 12" and it's $700
Sorry, but that's wrong information! It's the PB1000 that is a 10" sub, not the SB1000. That's a 12" cone on that SB10000 and is priced at $499.99. I know because I owned one and that's also what their website states. It's a different driver than the SB2000, also a 300 watt (RMS) amp vs. the 500 watt (RMS) amp on the SB2000.

KEF R500, R200C, R100, R50, SVS SB2000 sub, NAD T758v3 AVR, LG UP875 4K BlueRay, Samsung UN55JU6500F 4K LED TV, KEF M500 headphones, Sony CDP-CE500 CD changer. Office: NAD M10, KEF LS50, KEF Kube 10b, Pro-Ject RPM1 TT w/ Ortofon 2M Red. Guest room: Hafler 300 L-R, KEF Reference Model 100 center, KEF iQ10 surrounds, modded M&K V-90 sub, Bluesound Vault 2.
post #840 of 848 Old 11-14-2016, 03:30 PM

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Liked: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenM10759 View Post
Sorry, but that's wrong information! It's the PB1000 that is a 10" sub, not the SB1000. That's a 12" cone on that SB10000 and is priced at $499.99. I know because I owned one and that's also what their website states. It's a different driver than the SB2000, also a 300 watt (RMS) amp vs. the 500 watt (RMS) amp on the SB2000.
Ahh. You are correct Sir. My bad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page