Match Speakers with Hegel H80 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-19-2016, 01:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Match Speakers with Hegel H80

I am upgrading my system, maybe to what some would consider an entry level audiophile level. I just purchased a Hegel H80 integrated amp. I have had my eyes on the Monitor Audio Silver 8s in the white lacquer finish, but have not pulled the trigger yet. I love the MAs and will likely go that direction, but figured I'd see what other recommendations are out there. I listen to a wide variety of music: rock, jazz, classical, electronic, world, acoustic, live, etc. and almost exclusively lossless digital file (although I may get a turntable sometime down the road) My budget is around $2k. I will also say aesthetics are important as these are for the living room. I particularly like the clean look of the white lacquer. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-19-2016, 04:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
Liked: 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosara View Post
I am upgrading my system, maybe to what some would consider an entry level audiophile level. I just purchased a Hegel H80 integrated amp. I have had my eyes on the Monitor Audio Silver 8s in the white lacquer finish, but have not pulled the trigger yet. I love the MAs and will likely go that direction, but figured I'd see what other recommendations are out there. I listen to a wide variety of music: rock, jazz, classical, electronic, world, acoustic, live, etc. and almost exclusively lossless digital file (although I may get a turntable sometime down the road) My budget is around $2k. I will also say aesthetics are important as these are for the living room. I particularly like the clean look of the white lacquer. Thanks in advance.
Those are excellent speakers, and your amplifier is one of the best.

You will no doubt enjoy that system; it should sound great!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
hegel , Monitor Audio

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page