Q Acoustics Owner's Thread - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 512Likes

post #31 of 1262 Old 08-26-2016, 11:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q Acoustics View Post

PPS. I can see from the image that you have a beautiful wooden floor. Are you using the 2050i's floor spikes? If you are not (or are using the spikes with the rubber spike covers), then using the 'naked' spikes - correctly adjusted and locked - will give you a big improvement. You might even decide you don't need a center channel speaker after all

If you understandably wish to protect that floor, simply place a small metal disc beneath each spike (small coins are perfect for this).
Thanks Steve. I shall give you a shot then hit you up if I decide I still need a center speaker...in white!

It won't fit in or under the cabinet under the TV unfortunately and until I know for sure it's the speaker to keep (I'm sure you know about upgraditis!), I'd not be wanting to drill holes in the wall behind it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 1262 Old 08-26-2016, 05:07 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Chakrabarti View Post
after doing about a metric ton of research, I still decided to go ahead and pull the trigger last night on the 3020 bookshelf speakers through Amazon.
I am genuinely hoping that I made the right decision. The 3020s should arrive by Sept. 2, and I will be posting my impressions and reviews as they go along.
Hello Bobby,

Firstly, thank you for choosing to purchase a pair of Q Acoustics 3020 loudspeakers.

You will of course understand that I'm not neutral in this matter; but I'm completely confident you will be delighted by the appearance, build quality, styling and, most important of all, the sonic performance of your new 3020 speakers.

Frankly; correctly sited and with a decent amplifier and source material, I think you're going to be astonished at how good they are.

I very much look forward to your impressions and reviews.

Best regards

Steve Reichert

Q Acoustics
Bobby Chakrabarti likes this.
post #33 of 1262 Old 09-01-2016, 08:07 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 4
My Q Acoustics 3020s came in today from Amazon, so I thought I'd post a few, quick, initial impressions. Unfortunately when I ordered, I didn't notice that there was also a listing where I would have received free QED stereo cables with my speakers, and by the time I did notice, my speakers had already shipped. So I can't comment on the cables, their quality, or if they make any difference in sound. I should have been more careful when making my order, or possibly ordered directly from Q Acoustics as they are offering the cables free as a part of a package with the speakers. Sigh... live and learn.

Anyway on to the impressions....

Wow they are small! I knew they would be, but I didn't think they'd be quite this small. That works for me perfectly though as I'm using them for a desk setup. They are larger than my Micca MB42x speakers, a smidge taller, wider and about 30 percent deeper. I chose the American Walnut finish, and as such, they look handsome enough. Build quality seems to be good and though they are light, do have a nice bit of heft considering their size.

As far as sound impressions go, remember this is just my quick, first blush thoughts, there are a few things that immediately stand out.

1. The soundstage is beautifully wide and the imaging seems precise and articulate. This is quite the little tweeter. That said, it is quite bright. My Micca MB42xs are thought to be bright speakers, but the 3020s are quite more so. These will never be mistaken for dark speakers. Great clarity and detail but they can be a bit fatiguing.

2. They are small, and thus there really isn't much in the way of sub bass extension. Though I've been testing them in 2.0, I do think, and quite adamantly at that, that the 3020s are best mated to a subwoofer. I'm not a basshead, but I like a good, tight rumble where there should be one. If there is one real criticism I have to make in regards to the lower frequencies, lower mids on down, is that so far the 3020s lack body. These speakers for all their clarity and space, lack richness. This lack of richness and body, leaves the sound a bit sterile in some ways.

So far, only a couple of hours of listening time in, the tweeter can work some magic, if quite bright. The midwoofer leaves something to be desired. I'm not sure how long the recommended break in is for these, but I'm hoping the highs calm down a tough and the mid-lows on down gain some heft in the process.

I will post again with more impressions as I accumulate more listening time. If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 1262 Old 09-02-2016, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Chakrabarti View Post
My Q Acoustics 3020s came in today from Amazon, so I thought I'd post a few, quick, initial impressions. Unfortunately when I ordered, I didn't notice that there was also a listing where I would have received free QED stereo cables with my speakers, and by the time I did notice, my speakers had already shipped. So I can't comment on the cables, their quality, or if they make any difference in sound. I should have been more careful when making my order, or possibly ordered directly from Q Acoustics as they are offering the cables free as a part of a package with the speakers. Sigh... live and learn.

Anyway on to the impressions....

Wow they are small! I knew they would be, but I didn't think they'd be quite this small. That works for me perfectly though as I'm using them for a desk setup. They are larger than my Micca MB42x speakers, a smidge taller, wider and about 30 percent deeper. I chose the American Walnut finish, and as such, they look handsome enough. Build quality seems to be good and though they are light, do have a nice bit of heft considering their size.

As far as sound impressions go, remember this is just my quick, first blush thoughts, there are a few things that immediately stand out.

1. The soundstage is beautifully wide and the imaging seems precise and articulate. This is quite the little tweeter. That said, it is quite bright. My Micca MB42xs are thought to be bright speakers, but the 3020s are quite more so. These will never be mistaken for dark speakers. Great clarity and detail but they can be a bit fatiguing.

2. They are small, and thus there really isn't much in the way of sub bass extension. Though I've been testing them in 2.0, I do think, and quite adamantly at that, that the 3020s are best mated to a subwoofer. I'm not a basshead, but I like a good, tight rumble where there should be one. If there is one real criticism I have to make in regards to the lower frequencies, lower mids on down, is that so far the 3020s lack body. These speakers for all their clarity and space, lack richness. This lack of richness and body, leaves the sound a bit sterile in some ways.

So far, only a couple of hours of listening time in, the tweeter can work some magic, if quite bright. The midwoofer leaves something to be desired. I'm not sure how long the recommended break in is for these, but I'm hoping the highs calm down a tough and the mid-lows on down gain some heft in the process.

I will post again with more impressions as I accumulate more listening time. If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Hello Bobby,

Many thanks for those first impressions.

One small thing, and I apologize if you've done this already, but when you say a combination of things like: "soundstage is beautifully wide" and "lower mids on down, so far the 3020s lack body", this might point to the speakers being out of phase.

This is easily done ( we've all done it ) especially if you are using 'bare wire', that is cables that have not been pre-terminated with color coded red and black plugs. May I ask you just to re-check the connections at both the speaker and amplifier ends of your speaker cables?

best regards

Steve Reichert

Q Acoustics
post #35 of 1262 Old 09-02-2016, 09:53 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:

One small thing, and I apologize if you've done this already, but when you say a combination of things like: "soundstage is beautifully wide" and "lower mids on down, so far the 3020s lack body", this might point to the speakers being out of phase.

This is easily done ( we've all done it ) especially if you are using 'bare wire', that is cables that have not been pre-terminated with color coded red and black plugs. May I ask you just to re-check the connections at both the speaker and amplifier ends of your speaker cables?

Q Acoustics

Hey Steve,

Just in case, I went and checked all the connections, as you advised. I use banana clips mostly so everything is color coded and in phase, so that checks out. I went and made sure the banana clips fit snuggly into the terminals, red into red, black into black. Checked that the clips themselves are screwed properly. Where I use bare wire to run through the pass through of my sub, I made sure that the white lined side (which I use to correspond with the red plugs) are in the red terminals, and the unmarked side in the black. Everything is secure and as it should be.

For anyone interested, I've uploaded some pics to illustrate the size difference between the 3020s and the MB42xs.

Thanks,

Bobby
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160901_183030.jpg
Views:	623
Size:	216.3 KB
ID:	1637497   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160901_183044.jpg
Views:	513
Size:	222.7 KB
ID:	1637505   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160901_183059.jpg
Views:	535
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	1637513   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160901_183112.jpg
Views:	513
Size:	240.9 KB
ID:	1637521   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160901_183147.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	190.3 KB
ID:	1637529  

post #36 of 1262 Old 09-02-2016, 10:02 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gajCA View Post
You did notice that those $1,200/pair speakers are currently on sale for $900, right?

I'd still get a sub with them though; if for music one that plays down to 30hz would be fine, if for movies 20hz would be the goal.
where are they having them for 900?
post #37 of 1262 Old 09-02-2016, 10:09 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8593 Post(s)
Liked: 5791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not in potato quality View Post
where are they having them for 900?
https://www.qacoustics.com/

EDIT: When I responded the 25% off offer was still there but, alas, it seems to now be gone.

EDIT 9/9/16: Concept 40 is back at 25% off!

Geoff A. J., California

Last edited by gajCA; 09-09-2016 at 09:19 AM.
post #38 of 1262 Old 09-02-2016, 07:16 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 0
hi Steve,
what receivers do you recommend for the concept 40s?
I'm tempted to try out the concept 40s but the restocking fee is a deterrent.

Last edited by juveguy; 09-02-2016 at 07:19 PM. Reason: typo
post #39 of 1262 Old 09-03-2016, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juveguy View Post
hi Steve,
what receivers do you recommend for the concept 40s?
I'm tempted to try out the concept 40s but the restocking fee is a deterrent.
I am testing the Concept 20's which are rated 2db less sensitive than the Concept 40's; I'm comparing them to LX16's which are rated by Martin Logan as being 4db more sensitive than the Concept 20's.

Using an SPL meter and pink noise I found the Concept 20's to actually deliver louder sound at a given volume level with pink noise of +2db so my conclusion is that either Martin Logan is very optimistic with their sensitivity numbers or Q Acoustics is very conservative.

In either case the Concept 20's are easy to drive and my 50 watt NAD7250PE has no problem whatsoever playing them to very loud levels so any amp of reasonable power, (50+ watts) should have no problem driving the 40's in a medium sized room in my opinion.

You mention their restocking fee which has come under some criticism here on AVS and they have now removed that and replaced it with a "30 day hassle free return" policy.

You are still responsible for paying the return shipping fee but there are some "catches" you should be aware of that make the "hassle free claim" not quite what it implies...but certainly better than you pay return shipping+15% restocking...at least on the face of it.

"In the event you are dissatisfied, please contact us via email ([email protected]) or phone (855-279-5070) within 30 days of receiving your item(s) to initiate a return. Our customer service department will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number so that we can ensure proper tracking of your return.

Once we receive your RMA request, we will issue an email that includes RMA instructions regarding how and where to ship the returned item(s). Any returns shipped to us without an RMA number will be refused at time of delivery. Please check your spam/junk mail folder for the RMA email if you do not see it within one business day.

US: Customer must contact us within 30 days of delivery to request a return. Product must be in resalable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.

Canada: Customer must contact us within 30 days of delivery to request a return. Product must be in resalable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.

Refunds will be credited back to the original method of payment in the amount of your original purchase price for the returned product, less any shipping and handling charges. Refunds are usually reflected on your card account within 4 weeks of QAcoustics receipt of your return."

I've had the Concept 20's for a few weeks now and while only 40% broken in, had I purchased them, I would not consider returning them!

They are a great bang for buck speaker.

Of course I will be returning them when the loan from Q Acoustics extended to AVS members, (which only Zorba and I took them up on), is over as the LX16s were only purchased a few months back and I am happy with them also...plus they are paid for!

Had I not bought the LX16's to upgrade my secondary listening area, which is 2.1, I'd definitely have kept the Concept 20's.

I might keep the VERY nice Concept 20 speaker stands though and while expensive they seem to be worth ever penny of the suggested purchase price.

Sadly the 25% off offer on the Concept 40's is now gone.
audiofreak38 and Broadus like this.

Geoff A. J., California

Last edited by gajCA; 09-03-2016 at 12:17 PM.
post #40 of 1262 Old 09-05-2016, 05:15 AM

Quote:

You mention their restocking fee which has come under some criticism here on AVS and they have now removed that and replaced it with a "30 day hassle free return" policy.

You are still responsible for paying the return shipping fee but there are some "catches" you should be aware of that make the "hassle free claim" not quite what it implies...but certainly better than you pay return shipping+15% restocking...at least on the face of it.
Hello everyone,

As gajCA has already pointed out in his post, we've now revised our sales 'terms and conditions' and have removed the previous 're-stocking' charge. Naturally, we hope this will mean even more potential customers will consider purchasing Q Acoustics.

This change has happened as the direct result of feedback from you guys - so a big thank you to everyone who contributed.

Best regards

Steve Reichert
Q Acoustics
noshank and albatros43 like this.
post #41 of 1262 Old 09-07-2016, 12:02 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Will the 3000 series stands work for the Concept 20 bookshelf speakers?
post #42 of 1262 Old 09-08-2016, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanc81 View Post
Will the 3000 series stands work for the Concept 20 bookshelf speakers?
Hello Juanc81

Thanks for considering Q Acoustics.

The Concept 20 will not fit onto the 3000 Series stand.

Each pair of 3000ST stands come complete with two pairs of dedicated top plates. One pair for the 3010 model and one pair for the 3020 model. Because these top plates have a curve which follows the design of the speakers, they are not suitable for the Concept 20.

Obviously, the Concept 20 will work extremely well on any good, rigid stand with a flat top plate of a suitable size. However, if you are considering choosing the Concept 20, I strongly recommend you also stretch to the matching Concept 20 stands. I know they are $250 per pair, but they truly unleash the full potential of the speakers.

Best regards

Steve Reichert - Q Acoustics
post #43 of 1262 Old 09-08-2016, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Hello Juanc81

Thanks for considering Q Acoustics.

The Concept 20 will not fit onto the 3000 Series stand.

Each pair of 3000ST stands come complete with two pairs of dedicated top plates. One pair for the 3010 model and one pair for the 3020 model. Because these top plates have a curve which follows the design of the speakers, they are not suitable for the Concept 20.

Obviously, the Concept 20 will work extremely well on any good, rigid stand with a flat top plate of a suitable size. However, if you are considering choosing the Concept 20, I strongly recommend you also stretch to the matching Concept 20 stands. I know they are $250 per pair, but they truly unleash the full potential of the speakers.

Best regards

Steve, when will the Concept center speakers be available in the US?

Listened to a football game the other night in 2.0 with no EQ to test out how the Concept 20 handled male announcers which can be notorious for revealing a speakers' sibbilance, spittyness, nasality or chestiness.

None of those flaws revealed themselves on the Concept 20's so not only great for music they are great for video/sports.

They'd be an excellent foundation for a 5.1 system using a Concept center (when available) and a subwoofer that goes down to 20hz, (maybe a Concept Sub in the future that achieves that?).

Geoff A. J., California
post #44 of 1262 Old 09-09-2016, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Steve, when will the Concept center speakers be available in the US?
Hello gajCA

We expect the Concept Center speaker to be included with our next big shipment to Atlanta, which is scheduled to be late October 2016.

best regards

gajCA likes this.
post #45 of 1262 Old 09-09-2016, 09:22 AM

Concept 40's back on sale; based on my ongoing evaluation of the smaller C20's, these would seem to be a steal...especially with the Concept center arriving in November.

Also comes with $100 in free speaker cables; terminated with Banana Plugs and 2 meters long.

Geoff A. J., California

Last edited by gajCA; 09-09-2016 at 09:35 AM.
post #46 of 1262 Old 10-22-2016, 10:59 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quoted: 2608 Post(s)
Liked: 2360
Member review of Concept 20, 3020i, and more!

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-spe...e-diamond.html
post #47 of 1262 Old 10-22-2016, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayGuy View Post
Member review of Concept 20, 3020i, and more!

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-spe...e-diamond.html
Zorba was VERY skeptical of Q Acoustics prior to his current continuing trial.

His conclusions match my own, but I only tested the Concept 20s...almost done with them.

My friend liked them so much he's buying them to replace his Andrew Jones Pioneers which were found significantly wanting after he tried the C20s at his house while I was on a 3 week vacation.
Q Acoustics likes this.

Geoff A. J., California
post #48 of 1262 Old 10-22-2016, 12:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
Liked: 1060
Quote:
Zorba was VERY skeptical of Q Acoustics prior to his current continuing trial.

His conclusions match my own, but I only tested the Concept 20s...almost done with them.

My friend liked them so much he's buying them to replace his Andrew Jones Pioneers which were found significantly wanting after he tried the C20s at his house while I was on a 3 week vacation.
Hope the cruise was a good one Geoff. Are you still planning on keeping the stands? I am just curious as they sure look interesting. Don't have the funds for stands right now, but may look closer to the Q-Acoustic stands when funds allow.

Cheers,

Phil
post #49 of 1262 Old 10-22-2016, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofreak38 View Post
Hope the cruise was a good one Geoff. Are you still planning on keeping the stands? I am just curious as they sure look interesting. Don't have the funds for stands right now, but may look closer to the Q-Acoustic stands when funds allow.

Cheers,

Phil
Funny you should ask.

Just the other night my 31 year old daughter was leaving and bumped the lightweight wooden stand my LX16 was on and down it went.

Speaker is fine but I'm thinking the VERY substantial, and good looking, Q Acoustics Concept stands will be staying!

Much more stable and I'll do the unmentionable and VELCRO the damned LX16s to them!

Currently comparing the C20s to my old B&W CM1 Concept 90s that recently a B&W representative on the B&W thread still represent their signature sound.

The sound signatures are virtually identical so at the moment, perhaps the B&Ws are a touch warmer, so I think I can confidently say that if you like the $550/pair B&W 686s you should be tickled with the $430/pair Q Acoustics Concept 20s...Zorba's review might lead one to believe that they might be equally happy with the $250/pair Q Acoustics 3020s!
audiofreak38 and Broadus like this.

Geoff A. J., California

Last edited by gajCA; 10-23-2016 at 10:21 AM.
post #50 of 1262 Old 10-22-2016, 02:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
Liked: 1060
Quote:
Funny you should ask.

Just the other night my 31 year old daughter was leaving and bumped the lightweight wooden stand my LX16 was on and down it went.

Speaker is fine but I'm thinking the VERY substantial, and good looking, Q Acoustics Concept stands will be staying!

Much more stable and I'll do the unmentionable and VELCRO the damned LX16s to them!

Currently comparing the C20s to my old B&W CM1 Concept 90s that recently a B&W representative on the B&W thread still represent their signature sound.

The sound signatures are virtually identical so at the moment I can confidently say that if you like the $550/pair B&W 686s you should be tickled with the $430/pair Q Acoustics Concept 20s...Zorba's review might lead one to believe that they might be equally happy with the $250/pair Q Acoustics 3020s!
Thanks for the info Geoff. I am not in the market for speakers right now as I have the new Chanes A2.4's across the front. I also have Jon's 24" HiVi stands. Was just thinking down the road. Got a set of Bi-Poles for rears. Not really a HT guy, but I do watch a movie here and there. So far, the Chanes are sounding better and better!

Cheers,

Phil
post #51 of 1262 Old 10-24-2016, 06:05 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 136
Another Q Acoustics owner & fan here! Best value for money quality sound I could find in Aus.

I have since gone on a slightly different route, but still have a soft spot for the Q's.

You can check out my first build with them in my signature link...
Q Acoustics likes this.
post #52 of 1262 Old 10-24-2016, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudyoVidyo View Post
Another Q Acoustics owner & fan here!
Hi AudyoVidyo

Many thanks for your kind comments - and for sharing them on the forum.

We're very pleased you were so impressed with your Q Acoustics speakers.

Regards

Q Acoustics
post #53 of 1262 Old 10-26-2016, 11:06 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Hi,
I just found this thread in our forum. I am realy glad to hear Q Acoustics are now available here in the US.
I'm pretty sure I will pull the Trigger on those soon.
I still got one question. Most of your Speakers are rated 6 OHM.
So how do I set my Reciever (Yamaha RX 1040). 4 Ohm or 8 Ohm ?

-Jubei
post #54 of 1262 Old 10-26-2016, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubei-1 View Post
Hi,
I just found this thread in our forum. I am realy glad to hear Q Acoustics are now available here in the US.
I'm pretty sure I will pull the Trigger on those soon.
I still got one question. Most of your Speakers are rated 6 OHM.
So how do I set my Reciever (Yamaha RX 1040). 4 Ohm or 8 Ohm ?

-Jubei
Most owner's manuals I've read would have you leave the receiver at 8 ohms.

Which Qs are you buying?

Geoff A. J., California
post #55 of 1262 Old 10-26-2016, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Most owner's manuals I've read would have you leave the receiver at 8 ohms.

Which Qs are you buying?
I'm thinking of going 3050s 4x plus the Center just bought a HSU ULS15-MKII.
post #56 of 1262 Old 10-26-2016, 01:30 PM

Quote:
I'm thinking of going 3050s 4x plus the Center just bought a HSU ULS15-MKII.
That'll be a great system but I like my rear surrounds at ear level when standing as it adds significant height to the sound and the sound is less localized than if the tweeters were at ear level when seated.
Q Acoustics likes this.

Geoff A. J., California
post #57 of 1262 Old 10-26-2016, 02:35 PM

Quote:
That'll be a great system but I like my rear surrounds at ear level when standing as it adds significant height to the sound and the sound is less localized than if the tweeters were at ear level when seated.
I agree. That's why I haven't decided yet about going 5.1 as described or
going 7.1 with 4 bookshelfs the center and the two 3050s

I still have also not yet decided on classic 7.1 vs 5.1.2
post #58 of 1262 Old 10-27-2016, 07:57 AM

Quote:
I agree. That's why I haven't decided yet about going 5.1 as described or
going 7.1 with 4 bookshelfs the center and the two 3050s

I still have also not yet decided on classic 7.1 vs 5.1.2

Hello Jubei-1

Many thanks for considering Q Acoustics speakers.

We completely agree with gajCA in this instance. The HSU subwoofer will work perfectly with all the Q Acoustics models and also there would be no point in using floorstanding 3050s for the 'rear' channels. Bookshelf 3020s will do an excellent job.

Regards

Q Acoustics
post #59 of 1262 Old 10-27-2016, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Hello Jubei-1

Many thanks for considering Q Acoustics speakers.

We completely agree with gajCA in this instance. The HSU subwoofer will work perfectly with all the Q Acoustics models and also there would be no point in using floorstanding 3050s for the 'rear' channels. Bookshelf 3020s will do an excellent job.

Regards

Q Acoustics
Great. Thanks for your answer. Can I also use the 3020s with your mounting bracket as FrontHeight Speakers for a 5.1.2 SetUp ?
post #60 of 1262 Old 10-28-2016, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Can I also use the 3020s with your mounting bracket as FrontHeight Speakers for a 5.1.2 SetUp ?
Hi Jubei-1

Yes, the 3020, mounted on the 3000 Series wall brackets, will work perfectly - providing of course, that bracket is suitable for your wall. The 3000WB is designed for 'solid' walls (brick/concrete etc.)

If you have 'drywall/plaster board' walls, then an alternative bracket or shelf may be more suitable.

Regards

Q Acoustics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page