Official Emotiva Airmotiv Speaker Thread - Page 18 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 360Likes

post #511 of 512 Old 09-11-2019, 12:48 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by teiresias View Post
Just noticed the new A1 is finally in the store. I may be late on the uptake here though, just hadn't caught it mentioned anywhere else. Looks like a good in-family alternative to the SVS Elevations. These are sealed though.

If you download the manual from the A1 page it also references a T1+, T2+, B1+, C1+, and a C2+. The specs are no different between these "+" models and the originals, so not sure what the difference is, probably just internals, or maybe country of manufacture perhaps.
slight changes in the crossovers that Emotiva even says probably aren't worth switching from the non + versions if you have already. the T1+ and T2+'s are losing the 'notch' in the front to look like bigger versions of the T0, also adding the outrigger type feet to them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #512 of 512 Old 09-14-2019, 02:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by khcoach View Post
slight changes in the crossovers that Emotiva even says probably aren't worth switching from the non + versions if you have already. the T1+ and T2+'s are losing the 'notch' in the front to look like bigger versions of the T0, also adding the outrigger type feet to them.
Thanks for the info. I do wish the A1 had a threaded mount instead of the keyway so an adjustable mount could be used when trying to find optimum pointing/angle when seeing up an Atmos system.

They keyway is fine on my E1 but on a height/ceiling speaker I think it's a shortcoming.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page