Official Emotiva Airmotiv Speaker Thread - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 317Likes

post #61 of 457 Old 08-23-2018, 08:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesDaddy56 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by breaktheground View Post
Awesome, thanks! Don't know if its worth it just to save $25. But so tempting.
Well, the C2 is $369 full price, and $332 for the B stock, so $37 savings. 10% is something I'll take any day when there is no discernable difference comestically or performance wise. They're already a great deal for what you get.
These are refurbs right? How do you know there is no cosmetic issues? I was under the impression these were probably scratch and dent offerings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 457 Old 08-23-2018, 08:32 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
Liked: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makav3li View Post
These are refurbs right? How do you know there is no cosmetic issues? I was under the impression these were probably scratch and dent offerings.
"Refurbed" in what sense? They don't call them "refurbished". The C2 I got had no cosmetic defects. My assumption is a great deal of this stock is from folks utilizing the 30 day return policy and there was nothing wrong with the equipment itself.

Edit: So Emotiva does call these "Factory Renewed", so I won't quibble over semantics, here. They also indicate "these items may have some minor cosmetic blemishes". All I can say is that the speaker I received had NO cosmetic blemishes. Buyer must decide how much that "may" is worth. You can always send them back.
BufordTJustice and mpk1970 like this.

Display: Vizio P55-E1l Pre-pro: Marantz 7703; Amps: Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 1, H/K AVR 520 (direct in to amps); Sources: Sony UBP-X700; X-box 1 S; Technics 1200 Mk II; Win10 PC for digital; Phono Preamp: Emotiva XPS-1; Speakers - LR: Philharmonic BMR LR, Center: Emotiva Airmotiv C2; Surrounds: Wharfedale Reva-2; Rear Surrounds: Wharfedale Diamond 220; Atmos: TF - Monoprice Alpha 8; TR - BIC VI-38; Subwoofers: dual Rythmik L22s

Last edited by BluesDaddy56; 08-23-2018 at 08:37 AM.
post #63 of 457 Old 08-23-2018, 09:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
Liked: 1420
T2s for $899 on Emotiva Clearance...Absolute Steal !!!!

Set up #1 Speakers LRC: Emotiva T2 & C2, Rears: Emotiva B1, Subs (2) 2019 JTR 118HTs, Receiver: Marantz SR5012, 7.2,100 Watt, AMP: Outlaw5000
Set up #2 Son's Room: QA3020i LR, Emotiva C1 Center, Denon AVR, Subs (2) HSU VTF2 MK5,
Set up #3 Elab B6 2.0 Debut w Fosi Audio amp 50W Set up #4 QA3020 w Fosi Audio amp 50W Set up #5 Chane's A1.4 w Fosi Audio 50W amp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 457 Old 08-23-2018, 12:24 PM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Factory Renewed, ie vague term not sure if refurbished. I'm only looking at C1 mayyyybbeee C2 so 25-50 bucks off, probably not worth it and will likely just get new.

I'm stuck between the c1/c2, Elac Debut c6.2, Ascend CMT340se, or Chane A2.4 to go with Kef Q100 - tough decision!
post #65 of 457 Old 08-23-2018, 01:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Factory Renewed, ie vague term not sure if refurbished. I'm only looking at C1 mayyyybbeee C2 so 25-50 bucks off, probably not worth it and will likely just get new.

I'm stuck between the c1/c2, Elac Debut c6.2, Ascend CMT340se, or Chane A2.4 to go with Kef Q100 - tough decision!
Im the same way tbh, would just buy new a few bucks more just for peace of mind.

C2 is too much of a beast for the Q100....A2.4s not in stock right now but I think soon.....I think either the Ascend or Emotiva C1 best option unless you wait for the Chane A2.4
BufordTJustice likes this.

Set up #1 Speakers LRC: Emotiva T2 & C2, Rears: Emotiva B1, Subs (2) 2019 JTR 118HTs, Receiver: Marantz SR5012, 7.2,100 Watt, AMP: Outlaw5000
Set up #2 Son's Room: QA3020i LR, Emotiva C1 Center, Denon AVR, Subs (2) HSU VTF2 MK5,
Set up #3 Elab B6 2.0 Debut w Fosi Audio amp 50W Set up #4 QA3020 w Fosi Audio amp 50W Set up #5 Chane's A1.4 w Fosi Audio 50W amp
post #66 of 457 Old 08-23-2018, 07:36 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4425 Post(s)
Liked: 2485
Quote:
Quote:

The Emotiva C2 is excellent for the money. You want a robust center speaker as it does most of the heavy lifting and you really want clear, articulate dialog reproduction.

Then swap out your KEF's for the matching T2's. Sell the KEF's or repurpose them for music in another room.

At some point you'll want a beefy amp to drive these big boys and I do recommend Outlaw Audio for bang vs buck and mostly U.S. built amps from ATI.
mpk1970 and BluesDaddy56 like this.

Listen up, studios! Dolby Atmos Lite™ print-outs must stop!!
post #67 of 457 Old 08-24-2018, 09:58 AM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hitchman View Post
The Emotiva C2 is excellent for the money. You want a robust center speaker as it does most of the heavy lifting and you really want clear, articulate dialog reproduction.

Then swap out your KEF's for the matching T2's. Sell the KEF's or repurpose them for music in another room.

At some point you'll want a beefy amp to drive these big boys and I do recommend Outlaw Audio for bang vs buck and mostly U.S. built amps from ATI.
I wish! I sold my AJ Pioneer Towers due to new baby becoming a toddler and wife's request to have something more simple. So I wall mounted Q100s which will suffice, for now. They do sound amazing and honestly much better than the AJ towers.

Only thing left is the center, I really do want the C2 tho. I got a new Denon X1400h to drive them for now, but I like how your plan sounds!
BluesDaddy56 likes this.
post #68 of 457 Old 08-24-2018, 01:02 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I wish! I sold my AJ Pioneer Towers due to new baby becoming a toddler and wife's request to have something more simple. So I wall mounted Q100s which will suffice, for now. They do sound amazing and honestly much better than the AJ towers.

Only thing left is the center, I really do want the C2 tho. I got a new Denon X1400h to drive them for now, but I like how your plan sounds!
I will note toddlers grow up faster than you will believe (or want). You'll be in the market for towers again soon enough.
BufordTJustice and mpk1970 like this.

Display: Vizio P55-E1l Pre-pro: Marantz 7703; Amps: Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 1, H/K AVR 520 (direct in to amps); Sources: Sony UBP-X700; X-box 1 S; Technics 1200 Mk II; Win10 PC for digital; Phono Preamp: Emotiva XPS-1; Speakers - LR: Philharmonic BMR LR, Center: Emotiva Airmotiv C2; Surrounds: Wharfedale Reva-2; Rear Surrounds: Wharfedale Diamond 220; Atmos: TF - Monoprice Alpha 8; TR - BIC VI-38; Subwoofers: dual Rythmik L22s
post #69 of 457 Old 08-26-2018, 05:21 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Just picked up a set of B1, kind of on a whim as I wanted something that sounded decent that'd hold my interest until I could save up and spend some real money on something spectacular. I'll be damned if these things aren't the best-sounding little speakers I've ever heard. For acoustic music in general, they sound really quite tremendous. Trusty ol' Hotel California (Hell Freezes Over), my wife and I were just in awe at how real it sounded. Similar on pretty much any acoustic / instrumental track, just really outstanding as far as I'm concerned.

I have 2 complaints. First, describing them as "basic" looking feels generous, like the designers just said "WAF be damned". But whatever, the price and performance make up for it in spades in my opinion.

Complaint #2 is that when playing more complicated music at what I'd describe as reference levels, you can tell it's just a little too much. Things start losing some definition, and it all goes from a very well-defined experience to kind of a loud mess. I'm pretty sure amplification isn't the problem (have them powered by and old Boston Acoustics AVR-7120, a ~50lb 120-watt/channel behemoth from the mid 2000s), and I'm thinking that it's just the limitation of the driver size.

All this to say I'm strongly considering the T1, and wondering if anybody's had the chance to listen to both and can comment on differences between loud, complicated tracks between the two. I have to imagine it'd improve with 2 6-inchers handling the low stuff, but if all that buys me is further extension then I'm not interested (have a SB13-Ultra sub). Also would love some more dynamic "punch". Battlefield 1 has some intense sound effects, but the punch that I know gunfire should have just isn't there with the B1.
Lp85253 likes this.
post #70 of 457 Old 08-26-2018, 05:30 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 140
I'll let you know in a few days; I just ordered three T1's, 2 B1's and 4 E1's that were "factory renewed"
gooch02000 likes this.
post #71 of 457 Old 08-26-2018, 06:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swartzy.baby View Post
Just picked up a set of B1, kind of on a whim as I wanted something that sounded decent that'd hold my interest until I could save up and spend some real money on something spectacular. I'll be damned if these things aren't the best-sounding little speakers I've ever heard. For acoustic music in general, they sound really quite tremendous. Trusty ol' Hotel California (Hell Freezes Over), my wife and I were just in awe at how real it sounded. Similar on pretty much any acoustic / instrumental track, just really outstanding as far as I'm concerned.

I have 2 complaints. First, describing them as "basic" looking feels generous, like the designers just said "WAF be damned". But whatever, the price and performance make up for it in spades in my opinion.

Complaint #2 is that when playing more complicated music at what I'd describe as reference levels, you can tell it's just a little too much. Things start losing some definition, and it all goes from a very well-defined experience to kind of a loud mess. I'm pretty sure amplification isn't the problem (have them powered by and old Boston Acoustics AVR-7120, a ~50lb 120-watt/channel behemoth from the mid 2000s), and I'm thinking that it's just the limitation of the driver size.

All this to say I'm strongly considering the T1, and wondering if anybody's had the chance to listen to both and can comment on differences between loud, complicated tracks between the two. I have to imagine it'd improve with 2 6-inchers handling the low stuff, but if all that buys me is further extension then I'm not interested (have a SB13-Ultra sub). Also would love some more dynamic "punch". Battlefield 1 has some intense sound effects, but the punch that I know gunfire should have just isn't there with the B1.
Well I have the T2s, C2s, C1, B1
If you after intense sound effects in the Emotiva line
Order the T2s and keep B1s as surrounds
Guarantee the T2s knock your sock off

I had a forum member at my house earlier, he chuckled what a difference the T2s sounded vs all the bookshelfs

Just my 2 cents
BluesDaddy56 likes this.

post #72 of 457 Old 08-26-2018, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpk1970 View Post

I had a forum member at my house earlier, he chuckled what a difference the T2s sounded vs all the bookshelfs

Just my 2 cents
Well crap. I was all happy with the thought of the T1, but now you've got me looking at T2 specs and thinking that extra 3db of efficiency would be plenty tasty. I'm a little concerned about whether they'd be too much in my ~12x24x8 room, but I guess Audyssey would help compensate for that, as would the 60/80hz crossover? Man, those things look like beasts.
post #73 of 457 Old 08-26-2018, 08:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Quote:

Just my 2 cents
Well crap. I was all happy with the thought of the T1, but now you've got me looking at T2 specs and thinking that extra 3db of efficiency would be plenty tasty. I'm a little concerned about whether they'd be too much in my ~12x24x8 room, but I guess Audyssey would help compensate for that, as would the 60/80hz crossover? Man, those things look like beasts.
Nonsense! You can never have too much subs, too much speaker headroom
That room is not too small, its over 2000.cu ft
You may not need to "go there" louder, deeper, but always good to know you can
😁👍
Also, I believe the T2s add over 20lbs in weight
Tie that with a C2 you will be very happy
aohurst and BluesDaddy56 like this.

post #74 of 457 Old 08-27-2018, 10:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 1902 Post(s)
Liked: 1617
Quote:

your experience pretty much mirrors mine .. other than looks the only thing i could complain about is the high volume "issue" .. for me , as you approach reference levels the "strain" tends to show, not really distortion , but more of a "mess".. but up to about 80 db's or so they are the best $300 speakers i have heard.. to me they rival some " high end" books .. i have thought about trying kef ls 50's , but at my listening levels i doubt it would be anywhere near worth the difference..

YAMAHA TSR 5790.. front l/r emotiva b1's and /or kef q100's ..BIC v1220.....Emotiva basx10.... ascend cbm 170 center.. polk t15 rears..samsung 55" j620d
bedroom .. YAMAHA r-xv 383... front l/r.. wharfedale 10.1s... ascend cbm 170 center ... Emotiva basx8... samsung ku6300 50 in
post #75 of 457 Old 08-27-2018, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lp85253 View Post
your experience pretty much mirrors mine .. other than looks the only thing i could complain about is the high volume "issue" .. for me , as you approach reference levels the "strain" tends to show, not really distortion , but more of a "mess".. but up to about 80 db's or so they are the best $300 speakers i have heard.. to me they rival some " high end" books .. i have thought about trying kef ls 50's , but at my listening levels i doubt it would be anywhere near worth the difference..
Ditto to all of your impressions. I had just purchased a set of Bowers + Wilkins 685s2 before they announced the updated models, so I returned those and picked up the B1 to hold me over. I never had the same "...holy crap..." moment with the B&Ws.

I'm going to move on up to the Emotiva T2. Assuming that takes care of the high-volume thing, I think these'll just about do much for a good long while. Just wish they didn't look like an Alienware PC...
drh3b and mpk1970 like this.
post #76 of 457 Old 08-27-2018, 12:35 PM

Mentioned: 208 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6862 Post(s)
Liked: 5134
Quote:
Just wish they didn't look like an Alienware PC...
LOL!

I have to say though, I hardly notice their looks anymore. But my living room has eastern exposure and I'm a late riser, so it's not so bright during my waking hours, which probably helps.
BluesDaddy56 likes this.

~ Are you a "geek hobbyist" obsessed with squeezing out that last 5-10% improvement? The economy will thank you...especially the Chinese one. Or are you more of a get-set-and-forget "casual user" who simply wants to increase your enjoyment of movies, TV and gaming? Relax, HT isn't rocket science, nor does it have to cost an arm and a leg---especially if you ignore the aforementioned vocal minority. And remember to smile...it's just a silly hobby, after all. :)
post #77 of 457 Old 08-27-2018, 02:00 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I have had the C2 center and B1 books for a minute and really am impressed with the setup for HT. The B1 does seem to fall apart a bit at higher volumes with music but HT as L and R they seem to carry what load they need too. I originally had the HTD level 3s on LR duty but the timbre police got in my head so I ordered the B1s. I am happy that I did. The level 3s have been sent to the bedroom for Music only and I am very happy with them in that role. I think my next step is to divorce the wife and order the T2 towers and send the B1s to the rear channels.
gooch02000, Zorba922 and mpk1970 like this.
post #78 of 457 Old 08-27-2018, 02:10 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Pink View Post
I have had the C2 center and B1 books for a minute and really am impressed with the setup for HT. The B1 does seem to fall apart a bit at higher volumes with music but HT as L and R they seem to carry what load they need too. I originally had the HTD level 3s on LR duty but the timbre police got in my head so I ordered the B1s. I am happy that I did. The level 3s have been sent to the bedroom for Music only and I am very happy with them in that role. I think my next step is to divorce the wife and order the T2 towers and send the B1s to the rear channels.
Divorcing your wife will cost you much more in the long run (and probably the short run as well).
leecreek likes this.

post #79 of 457 Old 08-27-2018, 03:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Ditto to all of your impressions. I had just purchased a set of Bowers + Wilkins 685s2 before they announced the updated models, so I returned those and picked up the B1 to hold me over. I never had the same "...holy crap..." moment with the B&Ws.

I'm going to move on up to the Emotiva T2. Assuming that takes care of the high-volume thing, I think these'll just about do much for a good long while. Just wish they didn't look like an Alienware PC...
You will really like the T2s
Report back
Cheers
BluesDaddy56 likes this.

post #80 of 457 Old 08-27-2018, 08:25 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by neelesh View Post
Anyone heard the E1’s? I wonder if they would be similar to the B1’s but with less bass. I got them on eBay and will do a comparison of them to the nht super zero 2.1’s as desktop speakers in a 2.1 system.
+1

Thinking of getting E1s as wall-mountable surrounds. Are they just a wall-mountable B1?
post #81 of 457 Old 08-27-2018, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by br0d0 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by neelesh View Post
Anyone heard the E1’s? I wonder if they would be similar to the B1’s but with less bass. I got them on eBay and will do a comparison of them to the nht super zero 2.1’s as desktop speakers in a 2.1 system.
+1

Thinking of getting E1s as wall-mountable surrounds. Are they just a wall-mountable B1?
That's basically what they are, but due to less internal cabinet volume, the E1 has less bass response, and therefore requires a higher crossover frequency setting in any bass management system.

post #82 of 457 Old 08-28-2018, 05:19 AM

Quote:
You will really like the T2s
Report back
Cheers
Just placed the order, went with one of their "Factory Renewed" pairs for a little bit less (aesthetics is not something I'm concerned with when it comes to these things).

I was seriously close to going with the T1, and part of me is still like "What have you done??? 4 8" woofers about 10-11' from your face???" But I was also going to buy them from Amazon, and the difference in price between the refurb T2 from Emotiva and a new pair of T1s from Amazon was less than $100 (taking into account tax + shipping).

Question: The T1 efficiency is 88dB, and the T2 is 91dB, yet the minimum power recommendations are higher for the more efficient speaker (100w vs 75w). Why is that? Just curious.
aohurst, Lp85253, mpk1970 and 1 others like this.
post #83 of 457 Old 08-28-2018, 05:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Just placed the order, went with one of their "Factory Renewed" pairs for a little bit less (aesthetics is not something I'm concerned with when it comes to these things).

I was seriously close to going with the T1, and part of me is still like "What have you done??? 4 8" woofers about 10-11' from your face???" But I was also going to buy them from Amazon, and the difference in price between the refurb T2 from Emotiva and a new pair of T1s from Amazon was less than $100 (taking into account tax + shipping).

Question: The T1 efficiency is 88dB, and the T2 is 91dB, yet the minimum power recommendations are higher for the more efficient speaker (100w vs 75w). Why is that? Just curious.
I understand your hesitation to spend a little more for the T2s, but trust me with larger drivers it will make a difference
You actually kinda future proof yourself from wanting more
Remember, with the T1s they have many bookshelfs with 6" drivers, you cant find many books with 8" drivers, at least not that cost less than 2K
I listen to T2s without subs for music all time and feels like I have subs playing along....doubt you would get the feeling with T1s
Trust me, you made the right decision
Its heavier, more dynamic, better low end.....you did good

2nd part--I cant answer but.....here...taking a guess is there is a lot more that needs to be pushed with the T2s

So let's assume we have a speaker with a sensitivity of 90dB @ 1W/1m and a power handling capacity of up to 100W. If that speaker is powered with 1W of power, it will generate 90dB when measured at a distance of 1 meter. If we double that power to 2W, the SPL measurement will increase to 93dB. If we increase the power to 10W, then the SPL measurement will increase to 100dB, which is "twice the perceived loudness" when compared to 1W. So it actually takes 10 times more power to give us a perceived doubling of volume level. Since this imaginary speaker is rated to safely handle up to 100W, we could double that volume level yet again, and in theory, hit up to 110dB SPL by increasing the power all the way up to 100W. One watt=90dB. One hundred watts, or 100X more power=110dB. That's a huge increase in power but only a "doubled double" (4X) increase in terms of perceived volume levels!

As you can see, it takes considerable increases in power—in the wattage of the amplifier—to "double" the perceived "volume." This is where speaker sensitivity/efficiency comes into the equation. If we replace that 90dB @ 1W/1m speaker with a model that has a sensitivity of 100dB @ 1W/1m, the numbers change dramatically. For starters, 1W of input power will give us 100dB SPL. Remember, the first speaker required 10W to achieve that same volume level! So by installing a more efficient speaker, we can get the same perceived volume level from a 1W amp as we could from a 10W amp that is coupled to a less efficient speaker. Again, this applies all the way up to the maximum power handling capacity of the speaker. Assuming our 100dB @ 1W/1m speaker can also handle up to 100W, it can give us up to 120dB SPL; again, that's double the perceived "volume level" of the 90dB @ 1W/1m 100W speaker's maximum level of 110dB SPL.

post #84 of 457 Old 08-28-2018, 06:07 AM

Quote:
I understand your hesitation to spend a little more for the T2s, but trust me with larger drivers it will make a difference
You actually kinda future proof yourself from wanting more
Remember, with the T1s they have many bookshelfs with 6" drivers, you cant find many books with 8" drivers, at least not that cost less than 2K
I listen to T2s without subs for music all time and feels like I have subs playing along....doubt you would get the feeling with T1s
Trust me, you made the right decision
Its heavier, more dynamic, better low end.....you did good

Haha, thanks. Now that I think about it, the most euphoric listening experience I ever had was in a Magnolia Design Center, where they demoed the Bowers&Wilkins 802d (probably d2, this was back in 2013). We (including my wife, who's always had a take-it-or-leave-it attitude towards good sound) both kind of just sat there, totally taken aback by how incredibly life-like it all sounded, completely unaware speakers could even do this. Turns out those B&W's have dual 8" woofers . The Emotiva B1 is the first speaker to elicit the exact same reaction from both of us, with the exception of the more difficult passages. I'm really, really stoked about the T2.
post #85 of 457 Old 08-28-2018, 06:18 AM

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 65
You guys are tempting me to replace my B1s+C1 LCR with 3 T2s, move the B1s to side surrounds, get some E1s for rear surrounds, and sell the C1. Damn you all!
aohurst, gajCA, Zorba922 and 2 others like this.
post #86 of 457 Old 08-28-2018, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch02000 View Post
You guys are tempting me to replace my B1s+C1 LCR with 3 T2s, move the B1s to side surrounds, get some E1s for rear surrounds, and sell the C1. Damn you all!
If you have an acoustic projection screen, 3 T2's would be ideal. Will Emotiva split up a pair?
mpk1970 likes this.

post #87 of 457 Old 08-28-2018, 06:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Just a sign from the Upgrade Gods that bless ebody on these boards

post #88 of 457 Old 08-28-2018, 06:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hitchman View Post
If you have an acoustic projection screen, 3 T2's would be ideal. Will Emotiva split up a pair?
Not sure, but if you did T1s, you can buy singles from Amazon
Lp85253 likes this.

post #89 of 457 Old 08-28-2018, 07:33 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesDaddy56 View Post
Divorcing your wife will cost you much more in the long run (and probably the short run as well).
So true especially after investing 22 years into the same woman. I just ordered a set of Refurb T2's. I guess we will see if it is always better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. B1 will be moving to rear duty.
aohurst, Zorba922 and BluesDaddy56 like this.
post #90 of 457 Old 08-28-2018, 08:18 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 140
Quote:
That's sort of what I did. Started thinking T1 L and R and a C2...but figured I have space for towers, so do it.
BluesDaddy56 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page