Best Speakers from Newegg Deals - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 6Likes

post #1 of 35 Old 12-29-2016, 09:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Best Speakers from Newegg Deals

Hello all,

I'm about to make my first purchase on a set of bookshelf speakers and was wondering which i should get. I'm looking on newegg right now at a few pairs that are heavily discounted. Looking to spend around 150 for them.

What i'll use them for.

Initially in a 2.1 system with a sub i'll buy at another time.

Then add 2 more bookshelf speakers and a center for 5.1.

It will mostly be used for Movie watching, gaming, and music.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Side note: I went to best buy comparring sony's SSCS5 and klipsh R-15M and preferred the Klipsh. Not sure if that helps.

Klipsh R-14M - 80.00 /pair

Klipsh Icon KB-15 - 80.00 /pair

Teac LS M100 - 90.00 /pair

Pioneer SP-BS22 - 90.00 /pair

Polk TSX110B - 100.00 /pair

Klipsh RB-10 - 100.00 /pair

Polk Monitor Series 45b - 150.00 /pair

Pioneer SP-BS21-LR - 157.00 /pair

Polk TSX220 - 160.00 /pair
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 Old 12-29-2016, 10:25 AM - Thread Starter

One more!

Polk Audio RTi A1 (Refurbished) - 150.00 /pair
post #3 of 35 Old 12-29-2016, 11:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 3337 Post(s)
Liked: 2803
If you can increase your budget a little, a pair of Emp-tek R5BI's for $225/pair would be better than anything on your list.
http://emptek.com/r5bi.php

Kef LS50,Q200C, Q100, SVS SB-2000, Denon AVR-X3400H, NAD 216, Panasonic 50" Plasma, Xbox One.
Bedroom: Kef Q100 ,JBL Loft 20, Bic F-12, Denon AVR-S710W, PS3, 32" Insigna LED.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 35 Old 12-29-2016, 12:32 PM - Thread Starter

I could save up for those. Is the difference between them and the TX220 worth the $55.00. Sorry if that is a silly question, just wondering if the listening difference is night and day better. Thanks for the reply.
post #5 of 35 Old 12-29-2016, 12:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 1688 Post(s)
Liked: 2080
I have been doing a ton of reading , but have little real world experiance.

I would scratch the gaming off as a consideration....any good speakers will do that. It really comes down to movies and music....while close, they are not the same.

You need a percentage break down...50/50/.......90/10.......of music or movies.

While they seem the same they are not.......

Great movie speakers can be alright to not so good for music.

I would concentrate on music if you are into that and let happen what happens in games and movies.

Speakers are tools and you need the right tool for the job......

What is it exactly you want these tools to do .......
natchie likes this.

Link to Stereo Integrity SI HT 18 sub build......https://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-di...-pedestal.html
Speakers and subs for sale...https://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-au...kers-subs.html
post #6 of 35 Old 12-29-2016, 01:08 PM - Thread Starter

Gotchya, if i could put a percentage of use on these speakers it would be 60% and 40% music.
post #7 of 35 Old 12-29-2016, 01:15 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 222 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7146 Post(s)
Liked: 5457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oogwaysmash View Post
Gotchya, if i could put a percentage of use on these speakers it would be 60% and 40% music.
Much as I love them, the EMPTeks will suffer without a sub.

If you want a speaker that can stand alone without a sub for music (no speaker can stand alone without a sub for HT), I'd recommend these:

http://philharmonicaudio.com/aa.html
yanks1 likes this.

~ Are you a "geek hobbyist" obsessed with squeezing out that last 5-10% improvement? The economy will thank you...especially the Chinese one. Or are you more of a get-set-and-forget "casual user" who simply wants to increase your enjoyment of movies, TV and gaming? Relax, HT isn't rocket science, nor does it have to cost an arm and a leg---especially if you ignore the aforementioned vocal minority. And remember to smile...it's just a silly hobby, after all. :)
post #8 of 35 Old 12-29-2016, 01:30 PM

Mentioned: 224 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9089 Post(s)
Liked: 6232
If you are eventually adding a sub then I'd get these; same drivers as in their $430/pair bookshelves.

They come with high quality speaker wire with banana plug ends.

https://www.qacoustics.com/bookshelf...aker-pair.html

Geoff A. J., California
post #9 of 35 Old 12-29-2016, 08:36 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked: 167
I use these NHT bookshelf speakers with my office computer. Sound great.

http://www.nhthifi.com/products/page...ries=clearance

Panasonic TCP65VT60, Denon AVR-x6200w
Oppo UDP-203, Dish VIP722
NHT C4 front speakers, NHT C LCR center spkr
NHT Classic 3 surrounds
Velodyne Optimum 12 & DLS-5000R subs
post #10 of 35 Old 12-29-2016, 08:40 PM - Thread Starter

I've seen the philharmonic monitors recommended before in other threads. What makes them so special? I see it's just a modded kit of the Dayton speakers. Are they truly worth 210.00?

EDIT: After doing a few hours of research and digging I'm mostly sold now on the philharmonic AAM's... They seem like a STEAL at 210.00.

Last edited by Oogwaysmash; 12-30-2016 at 07:17 AM.
post #11 of 35 Old 12-29-2016, 09:10 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gajCA View Post
If you are eventually adding a sub then I'd get these; same drivers as in their $430/pair bookshelves.

They come with high quality speaker wire with banana plug ends.

Those q acoustics look great! Wondering about the mission lx2's...what hifi gave it the best budget speaker award for 2016
post #12 of 35 Old 12-30-2016, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Those q acoustics look great! Wondering about the mission lx2's...what hifi gave it the best budget speaker award for 2016
l'm a big fan of WhatHiFi simply because every speaker I've had in my home that I've personally tested BEFORE reading their review sounds exactly as they describe.

It sounds like they are well worth consideration if they can be found for a good price.

Of note in their review:

"This means that in an ideal world they would have to be easy to drive and unfussy about partnering kit while still having enough transparency to allow the better sounding separates kit to shine.

That’s a difficult balancing act that few manage well. The Missions do a fair job in this respect, but we think its Q Acoustics rival is a more forgiving product thanks to greater refinement at high frequencies and a richer, sweeter presentation."

Read more at http://www.whathifi.com/mission/lx-2...zV7P2F0ixCm.99

Geoff A. J., California
post #13 of 35 Old 12-30-2016, 10:28 AM

Quote:
I've seen the philharmonic monitors recommended before in other threads. What makes them so special? I see it's just a modded kit of the Dayton speakers. Are they truly worth 210.00?

EDIT: After doing a few hours of research and digging I'm mostly sold now on the philharmonic AAM's... They seem like a STEAL at 210.00.
If I was replacing my Usher Towers today, (which I'm not), I'd likely be buying the Slim Towers from Philharmonic Audio.

For 2.0 the Affordable Accuracy Monitor might well be the best choice of all for less than $300.

For 2.1 the choices expand.

But you are considering some quality recommendations so no matter what you choose you will be choosing something that will more than likely leave a smile on your face.

Geoff A. J., California
post #14 of 35 Old 12-30-2016, 10:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1641 Post(s)
Liked: 374
Quote:

Note about those. If you like to have the volume loud, you should give strong consideration to speaker sensitivity. The Philharmonics go low for their size, but the trade-off seems to be the lower sensitivity of them (how loud they will play for a given amount of power.) Rated 6 Ohm with under 85 sensitivity will require much more power than speakers rated 87+, as I assume many of the speakers you listed are likely rated (although, the Pioneer are in a similar camp to the Philharmonic in sensitivity and EMP Tek are not much higher.) The Klipsch are on the opposite end (higher sensitivity.) If you want the speakers for movies and you listen at moderate to loud levels, you might want to look for speakers rated 87 or higher, because loud peak dynamics in movies could push AVRs on power hungry speakers (below 85 sensitivity ones.) If you listen at moderate to low levels, then it would not be as much of a consideration but still something to consider for movie watching.

Last edited by checker9; 12-30-2016 at 10:57 AM.
post #15 of 35 Old 12-30-2016, 09:48 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by checker9 View Post
Note about those. If you like to have the volume loud, you should give strong consideration to speaker sensitivity. The Philharmonics go low for their size, but the trade-off seems to be the lower sensitivity of them (how loud they will play for a given amount of power.) Rated 6 Ohm with under 85 sensitivity will require much more power than speakers rated 87+, as I assume many of the speakers you listed are likely rated (although, the Pioneer are in a similar camp to the Philharmonic in sensitivity and EMP Tek are not much higher.) The Klipsch are on the opposite end (higher sensitivity.) If you want the speakers for movies and you listen at moderate to loud levels, you might want to look for speakers rated 87 or higher, because loud peak dynamics in movies could push AVRs on power hungry speakers (below 85 sensitivity ones.) If you listen at moderate to low levels, then it would not be as much of a consideration but still something to consider for movie watching.
I did notice the sensitivity to be a bit low and I think that's what gajCA was touching on as well. I've narrowed down the receiver I wanna get. The Denon AVR-S510BT. Do you guys think the sensitivity will be too low for this receiver to handle?
post #16 of 35 Old 12-30-2016, 09:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
If I was replacing my Usher Towers today, (which I'm not), I'd likely be buying the Slim Towers from Philharmonic Audio.

For 2.0 the Affordable Accuracy Monitor might well be the best choice of all for less than $300.

For 2.1 the choices expand.

But you are considering some quality recommendations so no matter what you choose you will be choosing something that will more than likely leave a smile on your face.
Happy to know i'm on the right track! I feel pretty good about what i know so far, now just need to find the appropriate receiver.
post #17 of 35 Old 12-30-2016, 10:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1641 Post(s)
Liked: 374
Quote:
I did notice the sensitivity to be a bit low and I think that's what gajCA was touching on as well. I've narrowed down the receiver I wanna get. The Denon AVR-S510BT. Do you guys think the sensitivity will be too low for this receiver to handle?
It depends on the volume level you use. The higher volume level you like, the more important sensitivity will be. In movies, dynamics might rise 20+ dB in peaks and higher during intense scenes. That takes a lot more power. Every 10 decibel increase takes about 10 times more power. Every three decibels more takes about twice as much power. That is why 2 to 3 decibels higher sensitivity is actually a much bigger increase than it seems when comparing the specifications of speakers. Basically, a 3 dB higher sensitivity means that speaker roughly draws half the power of a 3 dB lower sensitivity speaker at any given volume level. There are other variables, but that is a logically rule of thumb.

Now if you listen below 70 dB (which is fairly loud) then it probably does not matter, because even during a 20dB dynamic spike, even a low 80s sensitivity speaker would only be pulling about 50 watts or less but the closer to 70 you listen as your average volume, then real big dynamic spikes have a chance to pull more power than your receive can delivery the lower sensitivity your speakers are, and if you listen at much higher levels, say into the mid 70 dB or higher range (as some home theater enthusiasts do), then speakers rated 85 or less would be pulling well into the 100s of watts during peaks.

My math on speaker power requirements might be off above but the logic should be sound - basically, if you like to hear movies even moderately loud, get speakers with sensitivity at least in the upper-mid 80s and near 90 or above would be even better but if average to low volumes is your interest, then sensitivity is not as important (you probably still don't want to go much below 85 though with an average AVR and no external amplifier.)
unretarded and cel4145 like this.

Last edited by checker9; 12-30-2016 at 11:42 PM.
post #18 of 35 Old 12-30-2016, 11:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Happy to know i'm on the right track! I feel pretty good about what i know so far, now just need to find the appropriate receiver.
What is your budget for the receiver?
Do you plan on going beyond 7.1 in the near future?

Kef LS50,Q200C, Q100, SVS SB-2000, Denon AVR-X3400H, NAD 216, Panasonic 50" Plasma, Xbox One.
Bedroom: Kef Q100 ,JBL Loft 20, Bic F-12, Denon AVR-S710W, PS3, 32" Insigna LED.
post #19 of 35 Old 12-31-2016, 06:35 AM

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2668 Post(s)
Liked: 3015
Since you have heard the Klipsch R-15M, if you like them, I'd recommend going with them. You can get them for <$200 shipped off Amazon at the moment: https://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-R-15M.../dp/B00LMF41IY. Any other speakers you order, you run the risk of not liking it as much as the R-15M. They will also have decent sensitivity, contrary to the other speakers you are considering.

Your questions are answered: Speaker FAQ
Living room HT: Energy RC-50, Ascend Sierra Horizon w/RAAL, Ascend Sierra 1, PSB Imagine XA | PSA V1500 and CHT SS 18.1 | Denon X4200W | modified Dayton SA1000
Other rooms: CBM-170 SE | SVS SB-1000 | Audio-GD NFB-11 | Parasound Zamp | JBL LSR305
Headphone & Portable AKG K7XX | HE-400i | NAD HP50 | Sony MDR-1A | Soundmagic E50 & E80 | X5ii | DX50 | E12
post #20 of 35 Old 12-31-2016, 08:58 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by checker9 View Post
It depends on the volume level you use. The higher volume level you like, the more important sensitivity will be. In movies, dynamics might rise 20+ dB in peaks and higher during intense scenes. That takes a lot more power. Every 10 decibel increase takes about 10 times more power. Every three decibels more takes about twice as much power. That is why 2 to 3 decibels higher sensitivity is actually a much bigger increase than it seems when comparing the specifications of speakers. Basically, a 3 dB higher sensitivity means that speaker roughly draws half the power of a 3 dB lower sensitivity speaker at any given volume level. There are other variables, but that is a logically rule of thumb.

Now if you listen below 70 dB (which is fairly loud) then it probably does not matter, because even during a 20dB dynamic spike, even a low 80s sensitivity speaker would only be pulling about 50 watts or less but the closer to 70 you listen as your average volume, then real big dynamic spikes have a chance to pull more power than your receive can delivery the lower sensitivity your speakers are, and if you listen at much higher levels, say into the mid 70 dB or higher range (as some home theater enthusiasts do), then speakers rated 85 or less would be pulling well into the 100s of watts during peaks.

My math on speaker power requirements might be off above but the logic should be sound - basically, if you like to hear movies even moderately loud, get speakers with sensitivity at least in the upper-mid 80s and near 90 or above would be even better but if average to low volumes is your interest, then sensitivity is not as important (you probably still don't want to go much below 85 though with an average AVR and no external amplifier.)
Thanks for the explanation on sensitivity checker, i didn't know just a few decibles made sucha difference. I might consider picking up a different pair of speakers. Unless i can find a receiver putting out more power per channels.
post #21 of 35 Old 12-31-2016, 09:00 AM

Quote:
75 watts is plenty, especially if at some point you'll be using a sub.

That'll drive even the Affordable Accuracy Monitor to 95db+.

Oogwaysmash likes this.

Geoff A. J., California
post #22 of 35 Old 12-31-2016, 09:04 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pase22 View Post
What is your budget for the receiver?
Do you plan on going beyond 7.1 in the near future?
My budget for a receiver is below 300, it would be nice to have the option to go 7.1 but as it stands right now I live in an apartment so i don't really have the need for it.
post #23 of 35 Old 12-31-2016, 09:37 AM

Quote:
75 watts is plenty, especially if at some point you'll be using a sub.

That'll drive even the Affordable Accuracy Monitor to 95db+.

The better way to understand how the +95 db would work is based on knowing that movie theater dynamic peaks can be +20db. So if one knows their average listening volume, then estimate adding +20db to that. Or subtract 20db off the 95db to see that the receiver would support an average listening volume of 75 db with 95db peaks.

Then sound decreases by 6 db as you get away from the speakers. The AA's sensitivity rating is at 1m. So if you sit 2m away from the speakers, that means subtract -6db and you'd be able to sustain an average listening volume of 69db with 89db peaks.

So I think whether or not it is "plenty" depends on the listener's listening volume preference and how far away the seating is.

Living room HT: Energy RC-50, Ascend Sierra Horizon w/RAAL, Ascend Sierra 1, PSB Imagine XA | PSA V1500 and CHT SS 18.1 | Denon X4200W | modified Dayton SA1000
Other rooms: CBM-170 SE | SVS SB-1000 | Audio-GD NFB-11 | Parasound Zamp | JBL LSR305
Headphone & Portable AKG K7XX | HE-400i | NAD HP50 | Sony MDR-1A | Soundmagic E50 & E80 | X5ii | DX50 | E12
post #24 of 35 Old 12-31-2016, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post
The better way to understand how the +95 db would work is based on knowing that movie theater dynamic peaks can be +20db. So if one knows their average listening volume, then estimate adding +20db to that. Or subtract 20db off the 95db to see that the receiver would support an average listening volume of 75 db with 95db peaks.

Then sound decreases by 6 db as you get away from the speakers. The AA's sensitivity rating is at 1m. So if you sit 2m away from the speakers, that means subtract -6db and you'd be able to sustain an average listening volume of 69db with 89db peaks.

So I think whether or not it is "plenty" depends on the listener's listening volume preference and how far away the seating is.
I used a simple db/spl calculator with the speakers at 10 feet.

If the OP has any concerns and is interested in the AA Monitors then a simple call or e'mail to Dennis Murphy might be a good idea.

The Pioneer Andrew Jones speaker is the same sensitivity (Dennis Murphy in one of the threads said his old Pioneer based AA was actually less sensitive than the current iteration) and my friend had zero problems powering them to very loud levels in in his large kitchen/den area with a mid power AVR.

Geoff A. J., California
post #25 of 35 Old 12-31-2016, 09:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
My budget for a receiver is below 300, it would be nice to have the option to go 7.1 but as it stands right now I live in an apartment so i don't really have the need for it.
This Denon AVR-720W has atmos wi-fi, bluetooth, audyssey room correction and all the features one could need.
http://www.accessories4less.com/make...eceiver/1.html

post #26 of 35 Old 12-31-2016, 10:48 AM

Quote:
I used a simple db/spl calculator with the speakers at 10 feet.
It would be helpful information to know that you used 10 feet. Still, whether or not it's "plenty" depends on listener preference of if a 75db average listening volume would be good. checker9 already got into explaining this, and Oogwaysmash did express concern about it, so probably best not just to make assumptions that is all good because it seems good to you. I personally would feel bad if I didn't explain this and let Oogwaysmash make an informed opinion, instead of pushing it on him as "plenty," and then have him come back and say he was disappointed in the volume.

Quote:
The Pioneer Andrew Jones speaker is the same sensitivity (Dennis Murphy in one of the threads said his old Pioneer based AA was actually less sensitive than the current iteration) and my friend had zero problems powering them to very loud levels in in his large kitchen/den area with a mid power AVR.
Aren't you an old fart? I'm getting to be one, and even I know the volumes I like to listen to are not nearly as loud as many young people

post #27 of 35 Old 12-31-2016, 11:03 AM

Quote:
It would be helpful information to know that you used 10 feet. Still, whether or not it's "plenty" depends on listener preference of if a 75db average listening volume would be good. checker9 already got into explaining this, and Oogwaysmash did express concern about it, so probably best not just to make assumptions that is all good because it seems good to you. I personally would feel bad if I didn't explain this and let Oogwaysmash make an informed opinion, instead of pushing it on him as "plenty," and then have him come back and say he was disappointed in the volume.

Aren't you an old fart? I'm getting to be one, and even I know the volumes I like to listen to are not nearly as loud as many young people
I'm 60 so not quite SS age!

Music I tend to listen at lower volumes than HT, for sure.

As the OP will indeed be adding a sub at some point the true sensitivity of the speakers when only being asked to play down to 80hz or so will be significantly higher.

That said, the OP expressed a liking of Klipsch so the AA Monitor might sound dull in comparison.

Another great speaker to consider that is likely brighter, (they are brighter by a bit over B&Ws), are these:

Cheaper, decent sensitivity, come with quality speaker wire, very well reviewed and unlike some of the speakers he's considering, has more than a 4" main driver...$160/pair.

Shares the same drivers as the Q Acoustics I auditioned, very musical with decent punch in the mid bass, though don't play as low as the AA Monitors.

I played them using a 50watt amp and driving them full range to 95db at 10 feet was effortless with plenty of headroom above 95db.

Geoff A. J., California
post #28 of 35 Old 12-31-2016, 11:06 AM

Quote:
I'm 60 so not quite SS age!
I got news for ya. The mid twentysomethings and younger think everyone over 50 is an old fart.

post #29 of 35 Old 12-31-2016, 11:11 AM

Quote:
I got news for ya. The mid twentysomethings and younger think everyone over 50 is an old fart.
When I was that age 60 was ancient indeed and on death's door.

I did love my Dad's HiFi equipment though!

Geoff A. J., California
post #30 of 35 Old 12-31-2016, 12:47 PM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Liked: 833
Don't be affraid to look at used opitions on ebay and craigslist. If you can be patient and look hard you can get great deals on much more expensive speakers still in really great condition. Speakers that are built well can last many many years. Also drivers haven't really changed much in the budget realm for years now so new designs may not sound much if any be better. All I'm saying is don't overlook those 10 year old bookshelves that cost $1500 when new but could be had within your budget today just because of their age. Just research online and know what you are buying (I,E. find out if their are any pitfalls to watch out for with the design like rotting foam driver surrounds instead of much longer lasting rubber ones.)

With that said I have a bedroom 2.1 setup with the Pioneer SP-EBS73 -LR and I love them for music and movies. I picked up the Pioneers on Ebay used but mint for $140 free shipping which is like $260 off retail. These would allow you to have a shot at atmos when you expand to 5.1. The Pioneers sound very detailed (like the Klipsch you liked) but not bright and put out an amazing amount of clean strong bass for a 5.25" woofer. Also the concentric mids and tweeters in the budget(Pioneer and Elac) and high end (TAD and KEF) speakers, all designed by Andrew Jones, have nothing but strong reviews. Again I love mine.

Just like @dswierenga I can also recommend anything from NHT. My main theater is 5.4.4 built around 17 year old NHT's. My 2.9's will hit reference with very little strain if any and to boot they are some of the best music speakers that have sent their waves my way. Also the little sb-2's I use for overheads were smooth and impressive during a stint in my 2 channel setup. I picked up all 4 sb-2's (in paino black no less) for $130 off ebay. Used of course.

Of the new options you listed I would choose the Klipsch you liked. When I was 18 my first setup was a cheap Yamaha reviever and Klipsch synergy bookshelves. I liked them quite a bit but found I liked a smoother sound as I got a little older and moved away from Klipsch. I have read a lot of good things about the new lines (like the tweeter's are smoother sounding now) but have no ears on experience.

Not sure your time frame on a sub but it will take a lot of strain off what ever speaker you choose. If you can squeeze a $100 or $200 now the Dayton sub1200 ($128) and sub1500 ($198) have been measured to be a decent little sub for the money. But again my strongest cheap sub recommendation would be not a cheap sub at all. Look at what you can find local used and on ebay. Find someone upgrading and you could really score a strong (expensive when new) used sub cheap.

Just for some more" buy used encouragement" I estimate about 92% of all my electronics were bought used with a single failure. (knock on wood) But have had 2 new components die in less than 2 months. Prob bad luck but food for thought none the less.

Goodluck and may audio nirvana find you in the new year my AVS cohort!!!!

Epson 5040UB-125" Silver Ticket 2.35:1-Xbox One S- HTPC JRiver MC24
Marantz av7702 - Crestron CNAMPX-12x60 Fully Bridged to 6x220 - 2_Crown Xls 2000's
Crown Xls 1500 - Qsc RMX 1450 - Qsc RMX 850 - 2_Inuke 3kDSP's - Inuke 6kDSP
Speakers}7.4.4 Atmos DIYSoundGroup HTM-12's, Volt-8's
Subs}8 SI HT-18 v.2's SBA 11hz Ported IB-Nr Fld 2_PA460 MBM's-UM18 FMarty-2_Buttkicker's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
best bookshelf speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page