Official Polk Signature Series Thread - Page 22 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 236Likes

post #631 of 756 Old 01-05-2019, 04:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi,

I’m new to these forums. I had a questions about a set of Polk signature speakers I recently bought that haven’t arrive yet for a new home theater system for my apartment. I purchased a set of Polk S60’s for front L and R, and and S30 for the center. I plan on adding either a Polk S15 or S20 for the rears at some point in the future. I was able to find a deal on the S60’s on ParkerGwen and had a 10% coupon so I went with those over the S55’s, and got them for just under $600 total.

The S60’s haven’t shipped yet but I started to get worried that the receiver I bought may be underpowered. I purchased a Denon AVR-X1400H receiver, which is 80 W at 2 channels driven. For the time being, I don’t really plan on going more than 5.1 channels in this setup in the near future. Will I be ok with this AVR driving the S60’s? Even if I decide to go with the S20’s for the rear speakers? I am planning on bi-amping the S60 in this setup as well, which I think should help.

Thanks for any advice. The reciever and the S30 I ordered are already installed, I’m just waiting for the S60’s to show up. I’m hoping this setup would work fine and I don’t need to swap anything out.

Finally, does anyone have a reccomendation for a surge protector that can handle my reciever, tv, Xbox one S, PlayStation, and network adapter and have a network cable input?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #632 of 756 Old 01-05-2019, 06:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 995 Post(s)
Liked: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcarrollg View Post
Hi,

I’m new to these forums. I had a questions about a set of Polk signature speakers I recently bought that haven’t arrive yet for a new home theater system for my apartment. I purchased a set of Polk S60’s for front L and R, and and S30 for the center. I plan on adding either a Polk S15 or S20 for the rears at some point in the future. I was able to find a deal on the S60’s on ParkerGwen and had a 10% coupon so I went with those over the S55’s, and got them for just under $600 total.

The S60’s haven’t shipped yet but I started to get worried that the receiver I bought may be underpowered. I purchased a Denon AVR-X1400H receiver, which is 80 W at 2 channels driven. For the time being, I don’t really plan on going more than 5.1 channels in this setup in the near future. Will I be ok with this AVR driving the S60’s? Even if I decide to go with the S20’s for the rear speakers? I am planning on bi-amping the S60 in this setup as well, which I think should help.

Thanks for any advice. The reciever and the S30 I ordered are already installed, I’m just waiting for the S60’s to show up. I’m hoping this setup would work fine and I don’t need to swap anything out.

Finally, does anyone have a reccomendation for a surge protector that can handle my reciever, tv, Xbox one S, PlayStation, and network adapter and have a network cable input?
Should be plenty of power for them. I decided to go with a 3500h just for pre outs in case I ever want to add an additional amp

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
spinnin and iceatola like this.
post #633 of 756 Old 01-05-2019, 07:37 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Great, thanks for the feedback. Do you have a recommendation on either the S20 or the S15 for the rear speakers? Would the S15 be easier to drive with that setup, or does it not matter since the rear speakers shouldn’t draw to much load anyways?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #634 of 756 Old 01-05-2019, 09:13 PM

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Great, thanks for the feedback. Do you have a recommendation on either the S20 or the S15 for the rear speakers? Would the S15 be easier to drive with that setup, or does it not matter since the rear speakers shouldn’t draw to much load anyways?
I actually just returned the s15’s as they’re huge and went with s10’s for my surrounds. I had the space but didn’t like the esthetic of big bulky bookshelf’s in speaker stands. I’m mounting the s10’s on the header in my basement. I found that sound out of the surrounds are so minimal that the difference should be minimal with how compact my listening space is.

Sony XBR-75Z9D
Polk Signature Series S55/S35/S10 Surrounds and SVS PB-1000 Sub w/SVS Isolation System
Denon AVR-X1500H
Sony UBP-X700 4K Blu-Ray Player
Apple TV 4K
post #635 of 756 Old 01-05-2019, 10:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 2590 Post(s)
Liked: 2416
Quote:

The S20 is a really large bookshelf speaker. The S15 is also fairly large, but does have a keyhole slot on the back for wall mounting. Not sure how you plan to run surrounds, but the S15 would stick out quite a bit from a wall. I would probably opt for the smaller S10 for surrounds. If you really wanted to keep costs down you could just get some inexpensive speakers for surrounds, as it doesn't matter very much acoustically if the surrounds match the front three.

Subs>RBH I-12e/I-12. HSU VTF-15H mk2. Monolith THX 12(x2)/THX 10(x2). XTZ 1X12. SVS PB-1000(x2). Speakers>JBL 270/235c/230/225c, Arena 130/125c. Jamo S807/S803. Infinity P363/163. Sony CS3/CS8/CS5. QA 3020i/3090Ci, 2020i/2000c. Monolith Cinema 5 bs. Polk RTiA1/CsiA4. Other Audio>Sony MDR-Z7m2, WH-XB700, XB32, XB31. Sennheiser HD58X, HD4.50, PC37X. SIVGA SV004. HyperX Cloud PS4 HS. Plantronics RIG500 Pro HS. LG FH6,RK8,RK7,PK5. UE Boom3.
post #636 of 756 Old 01-06-2019, 06:58 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just picked up the S10s to replace some older RM201s for rear speakers. So far so good! They sound great and love that I can mount them on the side walls. Next up is to replace the CS1 with the S10 (and most likely replace my Monitor 60s with the S60 for the fronts). I'm curious if anyone else has replaced the Monitor Series LCR with Signatures, and if so, what are your thoughts?
post #637 of 756 Old 01-15-2019, 06:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Glad that I came across this thread. I have a small living room home theater and would like to upgrade my 5.1 system to a 7.1. I have small Polk RM6700 satellites and I don't have much room to work with on my Bell'o AVS4601HG stand since I only have room to put the speakers on the middle shelf. Sucks but that's what I got. I could just buy two used RM6751s or I could buy the S10 and use them as my fronts. I guess I would also want to upgrade my center to the S30 as well. What do you think I should do?
post #638 of 756 Old 01-15-2019, 07:41 PM

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIX_MASTER_ICE View Post
The S20 is a really large bookshelf speaker. The S15 is also fairly large, but does have a keyhole slot on the back for wall mounting. Not sure how you plan to run surrounds, but the S15 would stick out quite a bit from a wall. I would probably opt for the smaller S10 for surrounds. If you really wanted to keep costs down you could just get some inexpensive speakers for surrounds, as it doesn't matter very much acoustically if the surrounds match the front three.
The S20s are pretty big:

Even the S10s seem a bit large for wall mounting or surround duty.
iceatola likes this.
post #639 of 756 Old 01-16-2019, 08:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subwoofer View Post
Glad that I came across this thread. I have a small living room home theater and would like to upgrade my 5.1 system to a 7.1. I have small Polk RM6700 satellites and I don't have much room to work with on my Bell'o AVS4601HG stand since I only have room to put the speakers on the middle shelf. Sucks but that's what I got. I could just buy two used RM6751s or I could buy the S10 and use them as my fronts. I guess I would also want to upgrade my center to the S30 as well. What do you think I should do?
Go with the s15s if at all possible. There's allot more depth with the s15s

MIX_MASTER_ICE and Sask HT like this.
post #640 of 756 Old 01-21-2019, 05:55 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Are the S60 or S55 upgrades over the Sony SSCS3 core towers? I’m going to audition the S35 over the core center due to limited space and not thinking that the Sony is clear enough for dialogue. Then I started debating upgrading the towers too but don’t want to if it is a wash or minor upgrade. They will be paired with a SVS pb12-nsd and Yamaha rx-v383.

I’m also considering the Klipsch r-34c for a center and some matching towers because that is the kind of size limitation I have on the center (which I know is not ideal). I have the core center in a cabinet about the tv (and that is the widest speaker it could accommodate - just under 17 inches) so I want to move on stand in front of my 65C8. But I don’t want the speaker to be too tall since the stand is low. Raising the tv is not an option and the wife loves the stand so I’m stuck there.

I listen to 95% movies/tv/video games. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
post #641 of 756 Old 01-21-2019, 01:19 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpvasquez11 View Post
Are the S60 or S55 upgrades over the Sony SSCS3 core towers? I’m going to audition the S35 over the core center due to limited space and not thinking that the Sony is clear enough for dialogue. Then I started debating upgrading the towers too but don’t want to if it is a wash or minor upgrade. They will be paired with a SVS pb12-nsd and Yamaha rx-v383.

I’m also considering the Klipsch r-34c for a center and some matching towers because that is the kind of size limitation I have on the center (which I know is not ideal). I have the core center in a cabinet about the tv (and that is the widest speaker it could accommodate - just under 17 inches) so I want to move on stand in front of my 65C8. But I don’t want the speaker to be too tall since the stand is low. Raising the tv is not an option and the wife loves the stand so I’m stuck there.

If I were you I would go with the S60 towers over the Sony Core Towers instead. I was able to listen to them both and to my taste it's the S60 all day.
But you should really listen to them both first before making a decision like that.
The Klipsch towers have a very different sound signature all together since they are horn driven.

Video: Optoma HD143X projector - Elite Screens Manual Grande Series - 128inch
Receiver: Emotiva Fusion 8100 / Amps: Emotiva XPA-3, UPA-700
Polk Signature Series - S60 Towers for L/R, S35 Center, S15 Surrounds
Subwoofer PSA 2xV1801
Roku 4, Nvidia Shield, Xiaomi Mi Box S, Darbee Darblet 5000
post #642 of 756 Old 01-21-2019, 04:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpvasquez11 View Post

I see you have limitations for a center. Is your TV mounted? If not I would mount it to make room for a proper center. For the price of the r34 you can get the rp 450 which is much better. Horn driven? I don't know what that means. It has a horn Tweeter. I have the s30. ( I also had the s35 which I sold because it didn't blend as well with the s50s I have) I also have rp 504c the Klipsch center has bass and clarity. The s30 just has clarity. Which is different than the towers. My s50s bump sometimes. Also I think the Klipsch will be better for dialogue. But that depends on the receiver you have.

post #643 of 756 Old 01-22-2019, 09:46 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm currently shopping to replace my 5.1 setup. Would a Marantz NR1509 be able to drive a pair of S60 speakers? My concern is that the NR1509 is only 50W per channel. Thanks!
post #644 of 756 Old 01-22-2019, 01:16 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrf1 View Post
I'm currently shopping to replace my 5.1 setup. Would a Marantz NR1509 be able to drive a pair of S60 speakers? My concern is that the NR1509 is only 50W per channel. Thanks!

The NR1509 would be able to play the S60's but it would not be able to push it to the limits.
If you don't play your speakers loud then you would be fine, but if your like me then you would want to get something more powerful then that.

Video: Optoma HD143X projector - Elite Screens Manual Grande Series - 128inch
Receiver: Emotiva Fusion 8100 / Amps: Emotiva XPA-3, UPA-700
Polk Signature Series - S60 Towers for L/R, S35 Center, S15 Surrounds
Subwoofer PSA 2xV1801
Roku 4, Nvidia Shield, Xiaomi Mi Box S, Darbee Darblet 5000
post #645 of 756 Old 01-23-2019, 07:06 AM

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Would there be an advantage (and if so, how much) in running S55s in a 14x16 room (with a sub) vs S50s?
post #646 of 756 Old 01-23-2019, 09:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crcostel View Post
Would there be an advantage (and if so, how much) in running S55s in a 14x16 room (with a sub) vs S50s?
Only for 2ch music without the sub. For home theater with the sub the difference is minimal. Home theater without the sub it would be more noticable

crcostel likes this.
post #647 of 756 Old 01-24-2019, 08:57 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Loving my surround Atmos setup of Polk speakers. Currently running S15s and S30 for front, S10 surrounds, VT60s for height, and HTS 10 sub. Great balance overall considering the budget.

Anyone have any experience modding their Sigs? The piano-finish plastic front plate is the only thing I'm not a huge fan of with these speakers. Has anyone modded those in any capacity that would like to share?
post #648 of 756 Old 02-06-2019, 08:48 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi guys -

A quick advice question. I've read a lot of this thread, among others on the Internet regarding the Polk Signature series. I currently have the S35 for a center and S10s for surrounds. I have Infinity Primus P363s for fronts that I bought about 6-7 years ago. I have a Polk PSW505 - which is on the eventual replacement list, but works for now. My room is about 13x15 with the TV, speakers and couch on the long walls, but one end is completely open to my kitchen. I'm 80% movies/TV, 20% music.

With some Adorama Polk deals popping up again, I'm keeping my eye out for a deal that includes the S55 or the S60. I would buy a package and sell off what I don't need if the price is right. I'd be interested in the Signature towers for the front so that they match the others both aesthetically and acoustically, although the P363s are not too bad on either as is. But nonetheless, for the right price it would be nice to match.

So the question is - are the S55s or S60s a big enough upgrade to even bother? I see in the specs that they will both play lower than what I have now, which is nice. They will give me the upgraded look I am after, which is also nice. Given my usage, is the S60 worth the extra cost? I'm thinking probably not since the extra woofer seems to be for low end in music, which is not the primary use for these speakers.

Sorry for the ramble. Hope it makes enough sense to get some advice/opinions!
post #649 of 756 Old 02-06-2019, 09:51 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
Liked: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by cingularpat View Post
Hi guys -

A quick advice question. I've read a lot of this thread, among others on the Internet regarding the Polk Signature series. I currently have the S35 for a center and S10s for surrounds. I have Infinity Primus P363s for fronts that I bought about 6-7 years ago. I have a Polk PSW505 - which is on the eventual replacement list, but works for now. My room is about 13x15 with the TV, speakers and couch on the long walls, but one end is completely open to my kitchen. I'm 80% movies/TV, 20% music.

With some Adorama Polk deals popping up again, I'm keeping my eye out for a deal that includes the S55 or the S60. I would buy a package and sell off what I don't need if the price is right. I'd be interested in the Signature towers for the front so that they match the others both aesthetically and acoustically, although the P363s are not too bad on either as is. But nonetheless, for the right price it would be nice to match.

So the question is - are the S55s or S60s a big enough upgrade to even bother? I see in the specs that they will both play lower than what I have now, which is nice. They will give me the upgraded look I am after, which is also nice. Given my usage, is the S60 worth the extra cost? I'm thinking probably not since the extra woofer seems to be for low end in music, which is not the primary use for these speakers.

Sorry for the ramble. Hope it makes enough sense to get some advice/opinions!
How do you rate your center in terms of hearing good dialog? That looks to be your weak spot. The LSiM704c on sale would be a great upgrade if you have the room and budget.

https://www.adorama.com/pkalsim704c....ce=rflaid62905
post #650 of 756 Old 02-06-2019, 09:59 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocrh View Post
How do you rate your center in terms of hearing good dialog? That looks to be your weak spot. The LSiM704c on sale would be a great upgrade if you have the room and budget.

https://www.adorama.com/pkalsim704c....ce=rflaid62905

Oh I'm fine with the center, for now at least. I have no problems with the clarity of dialogue. Sometimes I wish it had bigger drivers, but the way the TV is mounted and the height of the furniture beneath it, the S35 is a perfect fit. It also has that high WAF. I dunno how I got her to agree to the towers so many years back! lol
post #651 of 756 Old 02-09-2019, 12:13 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 100
Quick question. Would love some opinions. I have an entire 5.2.4 setup in my living room for a year now and I love it. All the speakers are Polk Signature Series with S15s as the rear surrounds. Because of some new furniture coming in about a month I might have to take the S15s down. They are currently hanging flush on the wall, but the new sectional is likely going to go up under one of them, which would cause an issue for anyone sitting there.

I could always get a new set of S10s (I use those for Atmos speakers right now) and switch them out with the S15s. They are much smaller, and would stick out from the wall about 4-5 inches less than what is there now. However, I may still may have to put something in the wall to really make it not be an issue. The speaker wire is already run to that spot in the wall so installation wouldn't be that a big deal. However, there is no in-wall speaker that's part of the Signature Series line. So, I'm looking for suggestions on really slim, on-wall speakers, or in wall speakers that would blend in well with the Signature Series line sound wise.

70" Vizio M Series (2016 Model); Xbox One S; PS3; DirecTV
Marantz 6011; Polk Signature Series S30 Center; S60 Towers (L/R); S15 Surrounds; S10 Front Height Pair/Rear Height Pair for Atmos, Two SVS SB-2000 Subs
post #652 of 756 Old 02-09-2019, 12:49 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickfitz76 View Post
They have been up in the bedroom about 8 months. No issues whatsoever.
The only reason i can think of if they crack is you keep mounting and dismounting them.
Its tough plastic.

I did think of putting a rubber foot off a furniture leg underneath the keyhole/powerport at first but once i mounted on the screws i saw no need and i wanted a slight tilt.
Just make sure you drill the wall and plug it correctly and it wont budge a bit.
Fill a plastic bag up with double the speakers weight and test the screws sturdyness.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
What do you mean by "plugging" the wall?
post #653 of 756 Old 02-09-2019, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gajCA View Post
I'd start with their settings as it also EQ's the speakers to the room.

Then make sure it all speakers are set to small in case it sets any to large.

An 80hz crossover works well with all but the S35, S10 and S15 where a 100hz crossover, or even 120hz, would be more appropriate.

After EQ I generally raise the center volume a few db and lower my surrounds a few db so don't be afraid to tinker with the volume levels in the AVR after EQ.
Curious as to why you think the crossover should be so high as the specs say they go much lower?
post #654 of 756 Old 02-09-2019, 05:29 PM

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
Liked: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddious33 View Post
quick question. Would love some opinions. I have an entire 5.2.4 setup in my living room for a year now and i love it. All the speakers are polk signature series with s15s as the rear surrounds. Because of some new furniture coming in about a month i might have to take the s15s down. They are currently hanging flush on the wall, but the new sectional is likely going to go up under one of them, which would cause an issue for anyone sitting there.

I could always get a new set of s10s (i use those for atmos speakers right now) and switch them out with the s15s. They are much smaller, and would stick out from the wall about 4-5 inches less than what is there now. However, i may still may have to put something in the wall to really make it not be an issue. The speaker wire is already run to that spot in the wall so installation wouldn't be that a big deal. However, there is no in-wall speaker that's part of the signature series line. So, i'm looking for suggestions on really slim, on-wall speakers, or in wall speakers that would blend in well with the signature series line sound wise.
owm3?

Sony MASTER Series | harman/kardon AVR | Klipsch Reference Premiere | KEF UniQ | PlayStation | Mohu Leaf | Hue Play | MediaLight | logitech Harmony | CyberPower PFC UPS
post #655 of 756 Old 02-09-2019, 05:31 PM

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
Liked: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by cldlhd View Post
Curious as to why you think the crossover should be so high as the specs say they go much lower?
I'm not saying that I necessarily agree or disagree with gajCA, but unfortunately manufacturer's specs aren't really worth that much.

Sony MASTER Series | harman/kardon AVR | Klipsch Reference Premiere | KEF UniQ | PlayStation | Mohu Leaf | Hue Play | MediaLight | logitech Harmony | CyberPower PFC UPS
post #656 of 756 Old 02-09-2019, 08:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 2590 Post(s)
Liked: 2416
The S35 and S15 will both have a -3dB point around 60Hz, so 80Hz would be perfectly fine for a XO setting. This would be particularly so if you were using the S15 as a front speaker. Setting a XO 100 to 120Hz increases the chance of subwoofer localization, so you usually want to avoid a higher XO unless your speakers simply don't have much lower frequency response.
cldlhd likes this.

Subs>RBH I-12e/I-12. HSU VTF-15H mk2. Monolith THX 12(x2)/THX 10(x2). XTZ 1X12. SVS PB-1000(x2). Speakers>JBL 270/235c/230/225c, Arena 130/125c. Jamo S807/S803. Infinity P363/163. Sony CS3/CS8/CS5. QA 3020i/3090Ci, 2020i/2000c. Monolith Cinema 5 bs. Polk RTiA1/CsiA4. Other Audio>Sony MDR-Z7m2, WH-XB700, XB32, XB31. Sennheiser HD58X, HD4.50, PC37X. SIVGA SV004. HyperX Cloud PS4 HS. Plantronics RIG500 Pro HS. LG FH6,RK8,RK7,PK5. UE Boom3.
post #657 of 756 Old 02-10-2019, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3trol_h3ad View Post
I'm not saying that I necessarily agree or disagree with gajCA, but unfortunately manufacturer's specs aren't really worth that much.
I believe in the grain of salt when it comes to manufacturers but even the S10 claims down to 67Hz so I would think exaggeration isn't too extreme. I would think the person claiming they should be set to 120Hz would have a reason such as personal experience or testing.
post #658 of 756 Old 02-10-2019, 10:04 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8576 Post(s)
Liked: 5776
Quote:
Originally Posted by cldlhd View Post
S35 as measured by Sound and Vision had a -3db point of 99hz so 120hz, maybe 110hz, would be appropriate.

Polk claims a ridiculous 53hz.

Polk claims 67hz for the S10 and 50hz for the S15 so I'd expect the same 40hz plus difference in true bass extension.

https://www.soundandvision.com/conte...iew-test-bench

Geoff A. J., California
post #659 of 756 Old 02-10-2019, 10:10 AM

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by gajCA View Post
S35 as measured by Sound and Vision had a -3db point of 99hz so 120hz, maybe 110hz, would be appropriate.

Polk claims a ridiculous 53hz.

Polk claims 67hz for the S10 and 50hz for the S15 so I'd expect the same 40hz plus difference in true bass extension.

https://www.soundandvision.com/conte...iew-test-bench
@DaBateman measured the -3db of the S15 as 58hz so maybe not.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-sp...ng-review.html
post #660 of 756 Old 02-10-2019, 10:32 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8576 Post(s)
Liked: 5776
Quote:
Originally Posted by crcostel View Post
@DaBateman measured the -3db of the S15 as 58hz so maybe not.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-sp...ng-review.html
S20 -3db point was found to be 52hz vs the claimed 39hz so the S15 likely can use an 80hz crossover but not the S10 or S35.

The S35's -6db point was found to be 89hz so if you set the crossover at 80hz you have at least a 10hz hole in frequency response where male voices lie.
crcostel likes this.

Geoff A. J., California
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page