~$500 front speakers? - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 118Likes

post #61 of 286 Old 01-30-2018, 06:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
Liked: 291
I have been enjoying this post. Just to chime in... I heard the the Elac Debut B6's at T.H.E. show when they first were released (met andrew jones) and was absolutely blown away. Just to throw in another consideration, what about Axiom audio? the M2, M3 and M22 could all fall into your price point (especially if you look at B-stock/refurbs). I have had a set of M22 in walls and would still be using them if I didn't go another route ascetically.

music direct has bunch of bookshelfs (lots of wharfedales) that fall into your price point. I like the suggestion in this thread about using powered speakers. music direct has some audioengines that are always rating/reviewing well...

Enjoy your search.

Main: Sony XBR75900E, Denon AVR-x4400, Denon POA-5200 (L/R(a) Goldenear supersat 60, (b)FW Boston acoustic Bravo 2. C Goldenear supersat 60C,
SSR DIYSG Volt 6v2. RSS Volt 6, Atmos(.4) Boston acoustics soundware XS
HSU research ULS -15, Episode ES-IW-Dual 8 / Monitor audio IWA 250 amp 2nd Rm: Visio E55, Denon avr730H, Boston Acoustics CR8, cr400 sub.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 286 Old 01-30-2018, 07:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Send a message via AIM to roguegeek Send a message via MSN to roguegeek Send a message via Yahoo to roguegeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorba922 View Post
If your usage is primarily HT and/or you listen to a lot of higher tempo dynamic music, then I predict you'll be quite happy with the Q100.

Nobody can predict how your ears will find the KEFs vs the Chrono, but if you provided a rundown of which speakers you've heard that you liked and which you disliked, we might be in a better position to venture guesses.
Oh jeez. If you want to talk about headphones, I can rattle off 150 off the top of my head, each with unique signatures. My current arsenal is around two dozen with countless others rotating through. That's the great thing with cans. I can just change them quickly depending on my mood. You want to talk about HT speakers, I can really only tell you I'm replacing my current MartinLogan MLT-1 set. Before that was some random Pioneer set and before that was some Onkyo set. This is my first time doing any research before an HT speaker purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe Doe View Post
This may be useless info for you, since I don't recall the fellow's name, so you can't look for his posts... but a poster a while back here had Kef sides (Q300s , I think) and wanted a center... but didn't want to pay a fortune for the regular Kef center. Instead he went with the Chrono center... and stated it matches very well. I'm not sure which he preferred, Kef or Chrono, but did say they were very close.

So using that logic, the Chrono probably isn't worth the price over the Kef Q100s (I wouldn't pay 2X the price). More for towers, maybe, not for bookshelves.

But we all have different ears, so who knows. Since you already ordered the Kefs, I'd say just wait and see how you like them.
Ok, so in addition to the Q100, I also just put in an order for the GLE 436. Should be here by the end of the week for me to do some AB with them. May very well do the same with the Monitor Audio Bronze 2 at this point. I think one of my big obsticles to overcome in testing was the simple logistics of it. With headphones, they're much easier to ship, move around, plug in, and just play with before sending them back out. I think if I can just get around the logistics that come with large HT speakers, I'll be way more inclined to just buy and test.
post #63 of 286 Old 01-30-2018, 07:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2642 Post(s)
Liked: 1234
Quote:
Originally Posted by roguegeek View Post

Ok, so in addition to the Q100, I also just put in an order for the GLE 436. Should be here by the end of the week for me to do some AB with them. May very well do the same with the Monitor Audio Bronze 2 at this point. I think one of my big obsticles to overcome in testing was the simple logistics of it. With headphones, they're much easier to ship, move around, plug in, and just play with before sending them back out. I think if I can just get around the logistics that come with large HT speakers, I'll be way more inclined to just buy and test.
I'll be curious how you like the Q100s vs the GLE. I'll guess one set will be more detailed, one set will be great with music, and you'll wish you could mush them together to become one set of speakers.

Hope you are getting these speakers from places with easy returns.... I wouldn't go crazy with this just yet, unless you want to spend a ton on return shipping.
roguegeek likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 286 Old 01-30-2018, 07:56 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3107 Post(s)
Liked: 3025
Quote:
I can really only tell you I'm replacing my current MartinLogan MLT-1 set. Before that was some random Pioneer set and before that was some Onkyo set. This is my first time doing any research before an HT speaker purchase.

Compared to the MLT and Pioneer -- you just graduated -- enjoy the adventure.

----------------
Who AM I
post #65 of 286 Old 01-30-2018, 07:56 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Very interested to hear your opinion on these two (KEF Q100s vs Canton GLEs) once you get both sets in and give them a listen. These were the two I had narrowed down my choices to, just couldn't find a KEF center to match within my budget, so ended up going with the Cantons...no regrets though, they sound phenomenal.
post #66 of 286 Old 01-30-2018, 08:19 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:
Ok, so in addition to the Q100, I also just put in an order for the GLE 436.
5.25" speaker vs 7" speaker

59" Samsung Series 7000 Plasma TV Samsung BD-D5500 Blu-ray player
Onkyo TX-NR609 AV Receiver
Canton TBD (Center) Canton Chrono SL 596 DC (L & R)
JBL SP6CII (Frt Height & RR Surround)
Martin Logan Dynamo 1000
post #67 of 286 Old 01-30-2018, 09:05 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boombox13 View Post
I mentioned this to the OP earlier in the thread, how the 436s have 7" woofers as opposed to the 426s 6" woofers. Not sure how much this will affect the comparison (KEF 5.25" vs Canton 7")...seems a good bit of size difference, but I'm no expert. The 426s would have been a little more even comparison.
post #68 of 286 Old 01-30-2018, 09:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 953 Post(s)
Liked: 913
Quote:
... you might just want to cancel the q100's now...
post #69 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 05:20 AM

Quote:

I assume you read the terms and conditions regarding returning the GLE’s, in the event you rather keep the Q100’s?
post #70 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 06:25 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 538 Post(s)
Liked: 296
Kef Q300 have the sound signature that you're looking for, i have both the Q100 and Q300.

the Q300 have slightly rolled highs yet remain very detailed, the imaging is superb and they have deeper bass extension compared to the Q100 (i wouldn't consider the Q100 bright). but at high listening levels the Q300 never get fatiguing (the Q100 aren't fatiguing either, but i use them in my small PC room and don't push them very loud).

They are also discontinued so you should be able to find them heavily discounted.

edit: i didn't realize you already ordered , the Q100's are great good choice

Last edited by macgallant; 01-31-2018 at 06:29 AM.
post #71 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 07:27 AM

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post
For me and the 7 inch woofer -- yes. However if one could live with white, I would take the 6 inch for $479, as there still is a lot of music in movies. But this all depends on how much of a nit-picker that you are. The GLE, KEF Q100, Monitor Bronz, and HTD Three, could float your boat.
Just for the sake of getting it out there....how do you feel about the JBL Studio 230's vs. the HTD Level Three bookshelves?
post #72 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 07:35 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Just saw this post so I am late to the game but check out what BIC America has to offer. They are a very good speaker for the money. The regularly beat much higher priced speakers in blind tests.

post #73 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrel452 View Post
Just for the sake of getting it out there....how do you feel about the JBL Studio 230's vs. the HTD Level Three bookshelves?
JBL would be my preference -- even my former Cambridge S30 speakers beat the HTD Level Three -- However, HTD is still better than a lot of popular mass market speakers out there -- they are worth an audition

----------------
Who AM I
post #74 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 07:45 AM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 9
I'd like to add that I recently got RSL CG23's for my living room and have been blown away. Seems tough to beat for $400 total for pair.
post #75 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 07:52 AM

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post
JBL would be my preference -- even my former Cambridge S30 speakers beat the HTD Level Three -- However, HTD is still better than a lot of popular mass market speakers out there -- they are worth an audition
I find the HTD's to be too mushy just like you said...do you consider the 230's to be a considerable upgrade over them as far as sub-$500 speakers go? I'm surprised they weren't mentioned in here sooner
post #76 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 08:08 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
I recently replaced a dead receiver with a factory refurb Denon AVR-X4300H and now I'm looking to replace my current speakers. I'm going to start with the front speakers and eventually get the matching center. My current budget is ~$500 for the front pair, usage is split between movies and gaming of which I do long sessions of both, the room is around 13x19', and I'm looking at bookshelfs only at this time (good chance they will turn into the surrounds later). Here is what I have research or has been recommended to me.
  • Elac Uni-Fi UB5
  • HTD Level THREE Bookshelf
  • Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 SE
  • JBL Studio 230
  • Emotiva Airmotiv B1
  • Monitor Audio Bronze 2
  • Chane A1.4
  • Klipsch RP-160M
  • Polk S20

I know there's a mix of different signatures here. I prefer a slightly warmer signature from neutral with movies, but without losing detail and soundstage for gaming. That sounds picker than it really is. I'm a pick headphone audiophile, but not so much with my HTS. I'm simply looking for the best (I know, entirely subjective) general performers for the coin. It would help me a ton if we could start narrowing it down to maybe two or three to test. Would like to make a decision and pull the trigger in the next day as some of these are have sales running. Any thoughts and feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
I would consider buying

Klipsch RB-81 Reference II Two-Way Bookshelf Speaker - Black (Each) $279.00

Klipsch RC-62 II Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker - Each (Black) $229.00

I have 3 gaming /HTS and 1 main theater with 2 Polk, 1 Klipsch and 1 Def Tech respectively.
3 Denon - 1 Yamaha Aventage w Emotiva 200w AMP
I also have subs with each which makes a huge difference in any of your choices

The main reason I would say get the center now is that it is hard to watch movies or game without a center.

I've purchased 2 Polk systems and I decided to give Klipse a try. Polk is good, but just not as lively/tight maybe.
Klipsch was my last purchase and has become my favorite for voice reproduction/clarity/gaming.
I'm also a Denon fan (Denon AVR-X3300W is paired with the Klipsch)

I got the RC-62 at Fryes for 130 so you need to look for coupon codes with Klipsch because price can vary.

These can also match soundstage with R 26 or R 28s. went you have more cash to drop.

Trust your ears is the best advice I can offer. Good luck
post #77 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 08:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
Liked: 341
Were $599 a pair now $ 300 - I think a 1/2 price they have sold out all SM65'.

https://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Te.../dp/B005XXMN6I

LG OLED 77G7P - Panasonic TC-P65ZT60 – OPPO UDP-203/103D - Toshiba HD-DVD-3A – Harmony ONE
Marantz SR7011 - Definitive Technology - Studio Monitor 65 (2) - CS8040HD - Studio Monitor 55 (2) - Super Cube 6000
post #78 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrel452 View Post
I find the HTD's to be too mushy just like you said...do you consider the 230's to be a considerable upgrade over them as far as sub-$500 speakers go? I'm surprised they weren't mentioned in here sooner
All upgrades are subjective -- I have owned many JBL speakers including the higher JBL Studio 530 -- I have not had the 230 in my home, but I expect them to be 80 percent as good as the 530 and better than the JBL Arena which I owned. JBL does not have a mushy sound signature. The HTD tends to have a midrange dip along with a somewhat boomy bass, that causes it to lack some clarity. JBL and Harman online have free return shipping

----------------
Who AM I
post #79 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lp85253 View Post
i agree the kefs will be about the same as those canton chrono's at 1/2 the price...
Its amazing what you can find on Google.

Kef Q100's same as Canton Chrono's.....Nope

As stated in the Sound and Vision Magazine review:
The Chrono Series is fourth from the top, outranked by the Vento, Karat, and Ergo series but lording it over the more modest GLE and CD series.

https://www.soundandvision.com/floor...XoSucsPSPR3.97

Kef Q100's same as Canton GLE's.........Yep

http://www.kef.com/uploads/files/en/...00_version.pdf

Also consider that the GLE in the 2011 review is the 420 not the newer updated 436.
Catastrophic likes this.

Martin Logan Dynamo 1000
post #80 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 08:37 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Liked: 95
This is a tough one since audio is so subjective. Your situation with the returns makes things a little trickier but if it was me, I would have left the Chanes and Emotivas on your list. Now mind you I have not heard either of those in person but I am a research nerd and all the graphs figures numbers and opinions all point to those being two very solid choices and pretty neutral sounding. I am also a fan of ribbon tweeters and I think they sound awesome. In my experience I have found that some people love or hate Klipch and there seems to even be some polarizing opinions on the Polk speakers as well. While it is convenient to buy them from Best Buy and just return them, I would be reluctant to go that route.
post #81 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 08:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Its amazing what you can find on Google.

Kef Q100's same as Canton Chrono's.....Nope

As stated in the Sound and Vision Magazine review:
The Chrono Series is fourth from the top, outranked by the Vento, Karat, and Ergo series but lording it over the more modest GLE and CD series.

https://www.soundandvision.com/floor...XoSucsPSPR3.97

Kef Q100's same as Canton GLE's.........Yep

http://www.kef.com/uploads/files/en/...00_version.pdf

Also consider that the GLE in the 2011 review is the 420 not the newer updated 436.

It's a shame that I didn't read that soundandvision review when I owned my GLE, then I could have told my ears that they were wrong and that the Q100s and GLE were exactly the same.

This is all subjective... nobody can say Chrono > Q100, nor Q100 = GLE and so on. For some people, yes... some may prefer the GLE's sound over the Q100... some the opposite. It just comes down to preference.
mttpalmer likes this.
post #82 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 09:20 AM - Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to roguegeek Send a message via MSN to roguegeek Send a message via Yahoo to roguegeek
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catastrophic View Post
I mentioned this to the OP earlier in the thread, how the 436s have 7" woofers as opposed to the 426s 6" woofers. Not sure how much this will affect the comparison (KEF 5.25" vs Canton 7")...seems a good bit of size difference, but I'm no expert. The 426s would have been a little more even comparison.
As far as I'm concerned, if they're under $500 bookshelfs, they're competing here in terms of best for my money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed View Post
... you might just want to cancel the q100's now...
haha We'll see.

Quote:
I assume you read the terms and conditions regarding returning the GLE’s, in the event you rather keep the Q100’s?
I did. I have... ways... of getting things shipped if I need to do a return anywhere. That was never my concern. It was the logistics involved in the returns that I had to get over. I think I can say this thread has lightened me up quite a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgallant View Post
Kef Q300 have the sound signature that you're looking for, i have both the Q100 and Q300.
Even at the discounted rates, they were falling far outside of my budget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffering View Post
Just saw this post so I am late to the game but check out what BIC America has to offer. They are a very good speaker for the money. The regularly beat much higher priced speakers in blind tests.
Which of the three on the short list would you remove for them and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvorn33 View Post
I'd like to add that I recently got RSL CG23's for my living room and have been blown away. Seems tough to beat for $400 total for pair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphatango View Post
I would consider buying
Klipsch RB-81 Reference II Two-Way Bookshelf Speaker - Black (Each) $279.00
Klipsch RC-62 II Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker - Each (Black) $229.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob brennan View Post
Were $599 a pair now $ 300 - I think a 1/2 price they have sold out all SM65'. (Definitive Technology SM55)

My short list continues as follows:
  • KEF Q100 ($230)
  • Canton GLE 426 or 436 ($280 or $320)
  • Monitor Audio Bronze 2 ($375)
The Canton Chrono 503.2 still remains an interest, but one that lies slightly outside of budget.
post #83 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 09:37 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I am searching for the same, front stage speakers for $500 or less. I am always interested in something that exceeds the expectation of its price point.

Have you seen the CNET review of the Elac ub5? (Google cnet elac-uni-fi-ub5, my post count is too low to post links)

I have always appreciated Steve's open reviews, and I'm really interested in these...
post #84 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 09:43 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
As far as I'm concerned, if they're under $500 bookshelfs, they're competing here in terms of best for my money.

haha We'll see.

I did. I have... ways... of getting things shipped if I need to do a return anywhere. That was never my concern. It was the logistics involved in the returns that I had to get over. I think I can say this thread has lightened me up quite a bit.

• KEF Q100 ($230)
The Canton Chrono 503.2 still remains an interest, but one that lies slightly outside of budget.
If you are building towards a 5.1 or 7.x or atmos system longer term Kef is great but a little more pricey than MA (I have never owned but Inlaws have and are very nice too) so I would factor your end game budget and is this just another room, or the ultimate man (woman?) cave.
post #85 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 09:44 AM - Thread Starter

Just picking up a couple comments and suggestions that I might have not responded to. Trying to be thorough...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Winters View Post
I suggest Paradigm Atoms, $400 pair, for some very good sounding bookshelf speakers.
What would you replace on my short list with those and why?

Quote:
Going the Canton GLE 426 route...the GLE 455.2 center is $199.99
https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...ck-each/1.html

Therefore, you get all 3 for less than your $500.00 budget.
This is definitely on my mind as I make any decision right now. Thanks for reinforcing it.

Quote:
For gaming....this route is just fine......I online multiplayer game every night on my PS4. I recommend you get a good set of headphones for gaming. I use Astro A40's and a BenQ 27" gaming monitor.
So headphones are actually something I do know. I game with either and HD 800 or K702 AE paired with a ModMic and proper amp. I can't stand Astros. I think a lot of these "gaming headset" companies out there like Astro and Turtle Beach and so on give you very subpar kit for the money. But if someone must go the gaming headset route, I always encourage them to try the Senn Game One. It's basically a 598 (a terrific can for the money) with a mic. Senn Game Zero if you really need closed cans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithsabom View Post
I have been enjoying this post. Just to chime in... I heard the the Elac Debut B6's at T.H.E. show when they first were released (met andrew jones) and was absolutely blown away. Just to throw in another consideration, what about Axiom audio? the M2, M3 and M22 could all fall into your price point (especially if you look at B-stock/refurbs). I have had a set of M22 in walls and would still be using them if I didn't go another route ascetically.

music direct has bunch of bookshelfs (lots of wharfedales) that fall into your price point. I like the suggestion in this thread about using powered speakers. music direct has some audioengines that are always rating/reviewing well...

Enjoy your search.
I'm down to three now, but always wanting to hear more feedback. Would you consider replacing any on my short list with your recommendations?

Last edited by roguegeek; 01-31-2018 at 10:06 AM.
post #86 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 09:53 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc518 View Post
I am searching for the same, front stage speakers for $500 or less. I am always interested in something that exceeds the expectation of its price point.
Have you seen the CNET review of the Elac ub5? (Google cnet elac-uni-fi-ub5, my post count is too low to post links)
I have always appreciated Steve's open reviews, and I'm really interested in these...
I did see it. The discussion here has turned me off of that option my particular HT preferences, but I feel like they'd be on a lot of other people's short list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphatango View Post
If you are building towards a 5.1 or 7.x or atmos system longer term Kef is great but a little more pricey than MA (I have never owned but Inlaws have and are very nice too) so I would factor your end game budget and is this just another room, or the ultimate man (woman?) cave.
Thanks. I am taking this into consideration as well. Matching front and center is about the only matching I'm going to do here. Everything else will simply be best for my particular needs down the road.
post #87 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 10:04 AM

Mentioned: 222 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7144 Post(s)
Liked: 5453
Quote:
I did see it. The discussion here has turned me off of that option my particular HT preferences, but I feel like they'd be on a lot of other people's short list.
That's wise. CNET's reviewer tested the UB5 using a NAD integrated amp, which is going to put out much higher quality current than the typical AVR and IMO that's why the UB-5s sounded so good to him...it's a demanding lower impedance speaker, and he found that it sounded better with an even more powerful amp, a Rotel.

His listening was also entirely MUSIC, not HT...another reason that newbies buying the UB5 for an HT setup running off a entry level AVR are often disappointed with the results.

~ Are you a "geek hobbyist" obsessed with squeezing out that last 5-10% improvement? The economy will thank you...especially the Chinese one. Or are you more of a get-set-and-forget "casual user" who simply wants to increase your enjoyment of movies, TV and gaming? Relax, HT isn't rocket science, nor does it have to cost an arm and a leg---especially if you ignore the aforementioned vocal minority. And remember to smile...it's just a silly hobby, after all. :)
post #88 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 10:55 AM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Quote:

haha We'll see.

• KEF Q100 ($230)
For the RSL's I'd take off the Monitor Bronze 2's. There's no reason to though, RSL has free 30 day in home trial with free shipping. If you hate em can just send em back.
post #89 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 11:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvorn33 View Post
For the RSL's I'd take off the Monitor Bronze 2's. There's no reason to though, RSL has free 30 day in home trial with free shipping. If you hate em can just send em back.
I've been tempted to try a CG23 myself... if they weren't so shiny, I probably would have.

But yeah, for the OP, that'd sort of be an interesting test.

2X CG23s vs Q100 vs GLE.

I'm not aware of anyone here comparing those speakers directly against each other.
post #90 of 286 Old 01-31-2018, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe Doe View Post
It's a shame that I didn't read that soundandvision review when I owned my GLE, then I could have told my ears that they were wrong and that the Q100s and GLE were exactly the same.

This is all subjective... nobody can say Chrono > Q100, nor Q100 = GLE and so on. For some people, yes... some may prefer the GLE's sound over the Q100... some the opposite. It just comes down to preference.
The Sound and Vision review didn't compare or discuss the GLE's or Q100's.
Its also interesting how some members are critical of some reviews, yet pump up others.

Look.....I get it.......your not a fan of Canton.

I 100% agree with your "This is all subjective" statement....it all comes down to preference.
Heck, if someone prefers the sweet sound of Klipsch over Kef......enjoy.

Martin Logan Dynamo 1000
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page