ELAC Announces Debut 2.0 Speakers - Page 27 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 626Likes

post #781 of 1582 Old 05-23-2018, 03:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3597 Post(s)
Liked: 2199
Quote:
Originally Posted by D33vious View Post
I don't think it's fair to insinuate that someone who does a comparison of multiple speakers is not a real buyer. If anything, they are doing what many here often suggest.....comparing as many speakers as they can to find the ones that sound the best to them. Many speaker manufacturers seem to encourage this with their generous return policies. It's basically a satisfaction guarantee IMO. Resellers like Crutchfield and MusicDirect also offer similar generous return options. They have to do this knowing that many will take them up on this.

Scotth3886, I followed your story of your speakers, and you absolutely got a raw deal there. But I do not blame people who have returned their speakers for problems like the one you ran into. That is strictly on Amazon and/or the 3rd party reseller (if there was actually one in your case). That is definitely some shady dealings to try to pass off multiple speakers as new when they clearly were not.

Like you, I had lots and lots of various transactions through Amazon over the past years. Recently I ran into an issue for the first time myself when an item I had broke. When I reached out to the manufacturer, they directed me to Amazon for warranty. Amazon then referred back to their 30 day return policy (that was past of course), and I never got a real answer regarding warranties. Needless to say, I will certainly be more wary about purchasing some specific items from Amazon going forward (speakers too after your incident!)
"But I do not blame people who have returned their speakers for problems like the one you ran into."

I do. It was a fried voice coil in the midrange. How'd that happen? Only one way that I know of. How does the seller know if there weren't informed? I don't of course blame the subsequent buyers of that speaker and don't blame them for returning it, but someone created the problem, and I bet that was one of those shipping labels still on the box.

Now that's not to excuse what was sent out to me as the box was a pretty obvious tip off. Plus it was returned twice according to what the UPS guy could tell by looking at all of the labels on the box.

Anyway, how is the seller going to know it has a fried midrange if someone doesn't alert them to that? I guarantee you I did when I sent them back. They power it up in a noisy receiving department and all sound fine to them. So some lookie loo got these along with a pair of Klipsh and JBL and who know what else. The Elacs aren't as efficient as the HT fanbois' boom boom tweet tweet brands so what did they do? They really crank it up to try to make as loud, and they clipped the crap out of their little AVR so there goes the midrange and/or tweeter. They probably even know they did it, but since there's a 'no questions' return policy, why say anything? Just box it back up and let the next 'buyer' deal with it.

Last edited by Scotth3886; 05-23-2018 at 03:30 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #782 of 1582 Old 05-23-2018, 03:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

TBH, it's an issue I don't have an answer to. There's few audio stores anymore. What there are are generally HT installers that happen to carry a few brands of speakers. Plus, you can't hear anything at BB because of poor setup and high ambient noise levels.

At home you have folks planning on buying a set (as in one pair) of speakers and they order five to ten pairs of speakers knowing full well that they're going to return all but one. That's a huge return rate for the industry, so what's going to happen to all of these used speakers.

A huge portion of the fault lies with Amazon. I ordered online, but followed up with phone calls and was guaranteed both times I was getting new speakers that haven't been someone's returns.

Last edited by Scotth3886; 05-23-2018 at 04:35 PM.
post #783 of 1582 Old 05-23-2018, 04:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
Liked: 1615
Quote:
Probably....if I was going new I'd probably lean that way, but you can often find the wharfedales for $150-$175 used. That's quite a bit cheaper.....I was quoted $250 for the AAs with shipping to my house. Anyways, maybe I should start a separate thread about this. Sorry if I am derailing this one.
i think the aa's at that price , shipped, are worth a shot...the 10.1s used at the $175 range is good too though...

YAMAHA TSR 5790.. front l/r emotiva b1's and /or kef q100's ..BIC v1220.....Emotiva basx10.... ascend cbm 170 center.. polk t15 rears..samsung 55" j620d
bedroom .. YAMAHA r-xv 383... front l/r.. wharfedale 10.1s... ascend cbm 170 center ... Emotiva basx8... samsung ku6300 50 in
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #784 of 1582 Old 05-23-2018, 08:11 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
Liked: 215
Quote:
For $75-$100 less I don't mind a minor bit of wear to them. And if it's from Craigslist I would at least be able to see what kind of shape they are in before paying. Plus, if I maybe don't like them enough or find something else better, then I can sell them off for the same price (or close at least) without losing anything.

Being fairly new to this hobby and not having heard all that many speakers, I am very curious to hear various sets of speakers. If I had a bunch of money to spare, I'd do one of those shootouts with a bunch of speakers (I think that would be a lot of fun!), but until that day ever comes, I'll try a few here and there to at least somewhat satisfy my curiosity and get a better idea of different speaker sound signatures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotth3886 View Post
And that's exactly how we real buyers end up with speakers that have been opened and used.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tk View Post
I don't believe anyone was insinuating that, so not sure how you arrived at that conclusion. I've had and returned at least 3 pairs of speakers (and two subs) in the past 3-4 months. I've also bought and kept several during that timeframe too.

That's why I suggested that you spend the $250 and try the 10.1's if you want to. I personally don't like buying speakers off of craigslist and certainly would not roll the dice for only a $50-$75 savings and absolutely zero warranty.
Maybe I am misreading it (and I don't discount that it is very possible), but he underlined a specific line in my quote (above) and then responded,"And that's exactly how we real buyers end up with speakers that have been opened and used." He doesn't seem to be a fan of people trying out multiple speakers knowing that some will be returned. TBH....I did feel that way when first starting out myself. Even though I ended up with speakers I liked very much, I do still wish I had auditioned a few others just so I had something to compare them to.
post #785 of 1582 Old 05-23-2018, 08:41 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
Liked: 215
Quote:
TBH, it's an issue I don't have an answer to. There's few audio stores anymore. What there are are generally HT installers that happen to carry a few brands of speakers. Plus, you can't hear anything at BB because of poor setup and high ambient noise levels.

At home you have folks planning on buying a set (as in one pair) of speakers and they order five to ten pairs of speakers knowing full well that they're going to return all but one. That's a huge return rate for the industry, so what's going to happen to all of these used speakers.

A huge portion of the fault lies with Amazon. I ordered online, but followed up with phone calls and was guaranteed both times I was getting new speakers that haven't been someone's returns.
Even though we obviously disagree regarding speaker trial, I think we are in agreement in other regards. Those who abuse the system by returning items that they actually broke (as in your situation) are certainly part of the problem. But so is a seller who attempts to pass off a previously opened and/or returned item as new. They are obviously recouping their costs by lying to consumers when they do this.

You obviously don't like situations where someone tries out many pairs of speakers only to keep one. I'm sure the companies don't love that either, but I would bet that a situation like that is in the small minority. I don't really have a problem with it. In fact, if someone comes to this forum to post their findings, it's probably in the best interest of the various companies to have a represented set of speakers, and especially so if their speakers are chosen! I honestly have no access to any real statistics, but I'd be willing to bet that when buying speakers, most people just go with one choice. The companies probably DO have a bunch of statistics to know what the odds are that their product(s) will be returned, and I wouldn't doubt that those odds are factored into the decided price. That is all complete conjecture on my part, so maybe I'm just full of it.

Anyways. Now that I've derailed this thread even further, I'll try to step away. @Scotth3886 I truly am sorry you had to go through what you did with your ELACs. I certainly won't be forgetting your story anytime soon, and I won't be buying any speakers from Amazon in the near future. On the other hand, I am glad you still ended up with some speakers that you really enjoy! At least you have that
Lp85253 likes this.
post #786 of 1582 Old 05-23-2018, 09:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Maybe I am misreading it (and I don't discount that it is very possible), but he underlined a specific line in my quote (above) and then responded,"And that's exactly how we real buyers end up with speakers that have been opened and used." He doesn't seem to be a fan of people trying out multiple speakers knowing that some will be returned. TBH....I did feel that way when first starting out myself. Even though I ended up with speakers I liked very much, I do still wish I had auditioned a few others just so I had something to compare them to.
I think I made quite clear in post 782 that I don't have an answer for all of this, however, the industry can't sustain a return rate that has to be in the range of 50% or better. I don't know the real number, but when you see folks order six, seven or more pairs of speaker and return all but one pair, that's got to be an issue. My bigger beef is with Amazon sending speakers that had so obviously been used when they were supposed to be new and unopened and unused. Is that too much to ask?
Lp85253 likes this.
post #787 of 1582 Old 05-23-2018, 09:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Even though we obviously disagree regarding speaker trial, I think we are in agreement in other regards. Those who abuse the system by returning items that they actually broke (as in your situation) are certainly part of the problem. But so is a seller who attempts to pass off a previously opened and/or returned item as new. They are obviously recouping their costs by lying to consumers when they do this.

You obviously don't like situations where someone tries out many pairs of speakers only to keep one. I'm sure the companies don't love that either, but I would bet that a situation like that is in the small minority. I don't really have a problem with it. In fact, if someone comes to this forum to post their findings, it's probably in the best interest of the various companies to have a represented set of speakers, and especially so if their speakers are chosen! I honestly have no access to any real statistics, but I'd be willing to bet that when buying speakers, most people just go with one choice. The companies probably DO have a bunch of statistics to know what the odds are that their product(s) will be returned, and I wouldn't doubt that those odds are factored into the decided price. That is all complete conjecture on my part, so maybe I'm just full of it.

Anyways. Now that I've derailed this thread even further, I'll try to step away. @Scotth3886 I truly am sorry you had to go through what you did with your ELACs. I certainly won't be forgetting your story anytime soon, and I won't be buying any speakers from Amazon in the near future. On the other hand, I am glad you still ended up with some speakers that you really enjoy! At least you have that
"Those who abuse the system by returning items that they actually broke (as in your situation) are certainly part of the problem. But so is a seller who attempts to pass off a previously opened and/or returned item as new. They are obviously recouping their costs by lying to consumers when they do this. "

This is much of what I've been saying. Plenty of fault to go around. And no solution that I'm aware of. It would be helpful if Amazon labeled such product as 'open box' as does BB and countless other. That would help me decide if its worth taking a chance

post #788 of 1582 Old 05-23-2018, 09:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I think I made quite clear in post 782 that I don't have an answer for all of this, however, the industry can't sustain a return rate that has to be in the range of 50% or better. I don't know the real number, but when you see folks order six, seven or more pairs of speaker and return all but one pair, that's got to be an issue. My bigger beef is with Amazon sending speakers that had so obviously been used when they were supposed to be new and unopened and unused. Is that too much to ask?
i would also say that the BIG problem is "how did amazon (or likely a 3rd party) send clearly used speakers & then give the purchaser a hard time when it came time for return/ compensation for clearly misrepresented merchandise"...

YAMAHA TSR 5790.. front l/r emotiva b1's and /or kef q100's ..BIC v1220.....Emotiva basx10.... ascend cbm 170 center.. polk t15 rears..samsung 55" j620d
bedroom .. YAMAHA r-xv 383... front l/r.. wharfedale 10.1s... ascend cbm 170 center ... Emotiva basx8... samsung ku6300 50 in
post #789 of 1582 Old 05-23-2018, 09:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lp85253 View Post
i would also say that the BIG problem is "how did amazon (or likely a 3rd party) send clearly used speakers & then give the purchaser a hard time when it came time for return/ compensation for clearly misrepresented merchandise"...
Not once, but twice. However, both shipments came from an Amazon warehouse.
Lp85253 likes this.
post #790 of 1582 Old 05-23-2018, 09:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 1745 Post(s)
Liked: 3141
I'm curious who the actual seller was. Amazon, at least some of the time, resells returned electronics as used via their Amazon warehouse deals. Makes me think this was sold by one of the resellers. But then again, if all the logistics are being handled by Amazon, like presumably all prime sales are, I would think Amazon is doing all the decision making on returns and what not even for resellers. I've bought several items from Amazon, and several authorized resellers(I never buy electronics from non authorized resellers) and never had anything that didn't look new.
I don't see how that box passed any kind of examination, and got sent back out.

What I don't understand is that the reseller keeps changing. Should be able to click on "Invoice" to get the actual reseller.
Lp85253 likes this.
post #791 of 1582 Old 05-23-2018, 10:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drh3b View Post
I'm curious who the actual seller was. Amazon, at least some of the time, resells returned electronics as used via their Amazon warehouse deals. Makes me think this was sold by one of the resellers. But then again, if all the logistics are being handled by Amazon, like presumably all prime sales are, I would think Amazon is doing all the decision making on returns and what not even for resellers. I've bought several items from Amazon, and several authorized resellers(I never buy electronics from non authorized resellers) and never had anything that didn't look new.
I don't see how that box passed any kind of examination, and got sent back out.

What I don't understand is that the reseller keeps changing. Should be able to click on "Invoice" to get the actual reseller.
That's one really strange thing. It keeps changing, but I wouldn't have ordered them if they didn't come from a reputable seller. It definitely came from an Amazon warehouse in PA.

Now, right now the online invoice says for the replacement speakers.

"Items Ordered
Price
1 of: ELAC F6.2 Debut 2.0 Floorstanding Speaker (Each)
Sold by: Amazon.com Services, Inc.

Condition: New"

I haven't posted a review yet on Amazon. I will, but I'm waiting to make sure this set of speakers are good. When I do it I'll post the pics of those boxes, and I'll be curious to see how many other people pipe up to say that those boxes look mighty familiar and that they returned them. Oh really??? Do you mind looking to see what serial numbers you had?
Lp85253 likes this.

Last edited by Scotth3886; 05-23-2018 at 10:21 PM.
post #792 of 1582 Old 05-23-2018, 10:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Hell, now I'd be worried about ordering something such as underwear from Amazon. Open the package and go Oh schiit, skid marks, corn too. And then the Amazon CS rep in the Philippines says, Oh don't worry about a few skid marks. It doesn't affect usability of the product.
post #793 of 1582 Old 05-23-2018, 11:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hell, now I'd be worried about ordering something such as underwear from Amazon. Open the package and go Oh schiit, skid marks, corn too. And then the Amazon CS rep in the Philippines says, Oh don't worry about a few skid marks. It doesn't affect usability of the product.
Naw, in that situation, you go through the automated return procedure, get a free return label from Amazon, very carefully repackage and ship back. You should get a refund as soon as the shipper scans the return label.
post #794 of 1582 Old 05-24-2018, 04:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Naw, in that situation, you go through the automated return procedure, get a free return label from Amazon, very carefully repackage and ship back. You should get a refund as soon as the shipper scans the return label.
Yeah, and the unsuspecting next buyer? A little surprise!
drh3b likes this.
post #795 of 1582 Old 05-24-2018, 09:06 AM
_tk
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
Liked: 167
Again I will point out though...this is an Amazon issue and Amazon issue only. Things like that do not happen if you order from a place that specializes in such components. It's like buying produce from Target and wondering why it isn't as fresh or as tasty as you might find at a farmer's market.
post #796 of 1582 Old 05-24-2018, 09:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Again I will point out though...this is an Amazon issue and Amazon issue only. Things like that do not happen if you order from a place that specializes in such components. It's like buying produce from Target and wondering why it isn't as fresh or as tasty as you might find at a farmer's market.
Again I will point out though ... this is not entirely an Amazon issue. The end users who 'buy' these to return have some obligation to report any damage they create or encounter.
post #797 of 1582 Old 05-24-2018, 09:38 AM
_tk
Advanced Member

Quote:
The end users who 'buy' these to return have some obligation to report any damage they create or encounter.
Do they though? With any returns of this nature, a company should test them/labeled as opened before they get sent out again regardless of what the buyer/returner says. The buyer/returner may not even know they "blew" the speaker. Maybe they weren't educated enough to know what they were experiencing and they just ended up returning them because "they didn't like them" or the way they sounded.

Heck, when I setup a return at Crutchfield, they normally don't even ask "why" because they are going to test them and label them as "scratch and dent" anyways.
post #798 of 1582 Old 05-24-2018, 09:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Do they though? With any returns of this nature, a company should test them/labeled as opened before they get sent out again regardless of what the buyer/returner says. The buyer/returner may not even know they "blew" the speaker. Maybe they weren't educated enough to know what they were experiencing and they just ended up returning them because "they didn't like them" or the way they sounded.

Heck, when I setup a return at Crutchfield, they normally don't even ask "why" because they are going to test them and label them as "scratch and dent" anyways.
"Do they though"

Yes

"Maybe they weren't educated enough to know what they were experiencing"

Also true, that from the multi-speaker 'shootouts' I've read, this too is part of it. Lots of issues here.

Could also be that Elac's midrange was designed a little too close to the bone to be used. Or could be that their Chinese driver manufacture wasn't entirely truthful about the capabilities of that driver?
post #799 of 1582 Old 05-24-2018, 10:00 AM
_tk
Advanced Member

Still is a hard pill to swallow because Amazon did you wrong. But when buying a "returned" item, caveat emptor. Unless the company you buy from does a good job checking the item and will stand behind it. Amazon failed on both accounts.
post #800 of 1582 Old 05-24-2018, 10:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Still is a hard pill to swallow because Amazon did you wrong. But when buying a "returned" item, caveat emptor. Unless the company you buy from does a good job checking the item and will stand behind it. Amazon failed on both accounts.
remember, in this case , these speakers were touted as "new".. to me that is the overwhelming problem.. that and the fact that they were replaced by more (beat up boxes of ) used speakers... and Scott wasn't given some serious comp for the obvious deception...
Scotth3886 likes this.

post #801 of 1582 Old 05-24-2018, 10:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Again, see post 791. They didn't even manage to do that. They claimed that they were new. That to me means NEW as in unopened and unused. I called CS to confirm that after I placed the order.

Last time I checked, there were no reviews yet on amazon in re the F6.2s. I'll wait another week or so to make sure that there isn't another midrange issue. If there is, then I start looking at Elac too.

"Items Ordered
Price
1 of: ELAC F6.2 Debut 2.0 Floorstanding Speaker (Each)
Sold by: Amazon.com Services, Inc.

Condition: New"
post #802 of 1582 Old 05-24-2018, 10:43 AM
_tk
Advanced Member

Still might behoove you to post a review stating your issues. Obviously, there's no way to know if it was a person that cranked the volume too high and/or a Q/C issue on the part of the manufacturer.

As a buyer, I like to know what experiences other user's had.
post #803 of 1582 Old 05-24-2018, 10:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I would do a review, and make the star rating on the speakers themselves, but, I would also note the problems I had with used/damaged speakers, and the CS, but I wouldn't let that affect the star rating of the speakers.
post #804 of 1582 Old 05-24-2018, 11:14 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
Liked: 259
Speaking of multi-speaker shootouts, I got my hands on a pair of each B4, B5 and B6 for a short time. Long story short, my brother asked for speaker recommendation to put on his vacation-minivan which came without decent audio system. For the current closeout price of B4, B5, and B6 I suggested the Elacs as it won't hurt to put them under the seats given their rugged vinyl wrapped construction This may be the wrong thread to share my thoughts, but this is the current most active Elac thread.

So I was lucky to find these babies new in box at closeout price from local store (thus not have to suffer from post traumatic Amazon delivery syndrome).

I broke them in gently for several hours before comparing them to my current speakers.

The HK stereo receiver (above) is my spare garage amp which I use for speaker break-in when the situation arise. For side by side comparison I used the Parasound Halo Integrated (below) and played the speakers in full range with subwoofer turned off.

(Elac B5 sits on top of the B&W 685 S2)

The Elac B5 beats the B&W 685 S2 (the one with yellow driver) hands down in presentation, clarity and detail. They are impressive for the price paid indeed, especially for the closeout price that my brother will eventually pay me Great job Andrew Jones.

The B6 is too warm for my taste and and inferior to B5 in overall tonal balance. A B5+sub sounds fuller than a B6+sub or a standalone B6. That's because the B6 tries too hard to generate low frequencies, whereas the B5 focus on mids and highs which it does best. In my room, the bass from standalone B5 (2.0 ch) is sufficient for most music types.

Now if the B6.2 sounds the same as B5 in my living room, then then the B6.2 is definitely worth the $. I only heard the B6.2 @ Best Buy demo room, and they were very different from B6, but closer to B5 in tonal balance.
post #805 of 1582 Old 05-24-2018, 11:51 AM
_tk
Advanced Member

No B4 review? Honestly, that's quickly becoming my favorite speaker of the bunch for how small and mighty it is.

And I don't think the B6.2 sounds anything like any of the original debut line. My guess is that your B5 will have more low-end than the B6.2.
post #806 of 1582 Old 05-24-2018, 11:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Still might behoove you to post a review stating your issues. Obviously, there's no way to know if it was a person that cranked the volume too high and/or a Q/C issue on the part of the manufacturer.

As a buyer, I like to know what experiences other user's had.
I said I was going to, but first want to make sure it isn't also an issue with Elac. After all that happened after the release of the Unifi line makes me think I should wait a bit yet. So a QC issues with the manufacture wouldn't surprise me much either.

So far all is good with my new 'used' speakers.
post #807 of 1582 Old 05-24-2018, 11:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I would do a review, and make the star rating on the speakers themselves, but, I would also note the problems I had with used/damaged speakers, and the CS, but I wouldn't let that affect the star rating of the speakers.
That's planned, but first want to make sure its not also an issue with this pair.
post #808 of 1582 Old 05-24-2018, 12:01 PM
_tk
Advanced Member

If you find out something different 3 months from now, I believe you can still append to/edit a comment on Amazon, correct?
post #809 of 1582 Old 05-24-2018, 12:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyroscopics View Post
Speaking of multi-speaker shootouts, I got my hands on a pair of each B4, B5 and B6 for a short time. Long story short, my brother asked for speaker recommendation to put on his vacation-minivan which came without decent audio system. For the current closeout price of B4, B5, and B6 I suggested the Elacs as it won't hurt to put them under the seats given their rugged vinyl wrapped construction This may be the wrong thread to share my thoughts, but this is the current most active Elac thread.

So I was lucky to find these babies new in box at closeout price from local store (thus not have to suffer from post traumatic Amazon delivery syndrome).

I broke them in gently for several hours before comparing them to my current speakers.

The HK stereo receiver (above) is my spare garage amp which I use for speaker break-in when the situation arise. For side by side comparison I used the Parasound Halo Integrated (below) and played the speakers in full range with subwoofer turned off.

(Elac B5 sits on top of the B&W 685 S2)

The Elac B5 beats the B&W 685 S2 (the one with yellow driver) hands down in presentation, clarity and detail. They are impressive for the price paid indeed, especially for the closeout price that my brother will eventually pay me Great job Andrew Jones.

The B6 is too warm for my taste and and inferior to B5 in overall tonal balance. A B5+sub sounds fuller than a B6+sub or a standalone B6. That's because the B6 tries too hard to generate low frequencies, whereas the B5 focus on mids and highs which it does best. In my room, the bass from standalone B5 (2.0 ch) is sufficient for most music types.

Now if the B6.2 sounds the same as B5 in my living room, then then the B6.2 is definitely worth the $. I only heard the B6.2 @ Best Buy demo room, and they were very different from B6, but closer to B5 in tonal balance.

IMO, the B6 must be out away from the front wall to sound its best, hence a little less 'warm'. My F6.2s are in just about the same position. Oh, don't get me started on my B&W 685S2s. I couldn't even use those in garage and instead have my almost 40 year old Sequerra Metronome 7 Mk2s out there. Much moar better.

Last edited by Scotth3886; 05-24-2018 at 12:19 PM.
post #810 of 1582 Old 05-24-2018, 12:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
If you find out something different 3 months from now, I believe you can still append to/edit a comment on Amazon, correct?
Yes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
debut 2.0 , elac , speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page