post #31 of 153 Old 06-21-2018, 01:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1942 Post(s)
Liked: 2091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorba922 View Post
Indeed it is. I can only speculate that they must get truly sensational bulk discounts with each "Group Buy"... Wish this had come six months earlier, another set of speakers in the house and the missus will truly blow a gasket, lol
What!? The ladies love speakers, just like we guys love our ladies to have another pair of shoes!

I'm not sure Chane has anything in stock right now, but apparently the shipment is on the way and likely here by the 4th...so they are likely taking orders. Sounds like a partial shipment, so if you aren't already on the list, you may have to wait for the next shipment.

Set up #1: EMP e5Ti, e5Ci, and EMP e5Bi surrounds, Outlaw LFM1 Plus sub, SVS NSD SB12 sub, Marantz Slimeline 1504 AV receiver
Set up #2: Def Tech SM450, CLR2002, SLS Qline surrounds and EMPtek10i10i sub, Denon 1910 AV receiver
Set up #3: Philharmonics- BMR in a 2.0 system, music only, Yamaha RXV-363 AV receiver
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 153 Old 06-21-2018, 01:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
Liked: 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elihawk View Post
I'm not sure Chane has anything in stock right now, but apparently the shipment is on the way and likely here by the 4th...so they are likely taking orders. Sounds like a partial shipment, so if you aren't already on the list, you may have to wait for the next shipment.

I wasn't aware of that...
CrabRangoon likes this.

Chane Music & Cinema
Need advice? Avoid speculation; for solid referrals seek out real users.
post #33 of 153 Old 06-21-2018, 01:53 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Quoted: 9222 Post(s)
Liked: 6335
Quote:

The website showed "out of stock" for months but now you can add to cart so I'm assuming everything is back to normal as Jon implied.

Geoff A. J., California
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 153 Old 06-21-2018, 02:08 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
Liked: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by gajCA View Post
The website showed "out of stock" for months but now you can add to cart so I'm assuming everything is back to normal as Jon implied.

Chane has been very transparent with everything in their forums. The speakers have left the place of manufacture and are out to sea. They are not expected to hit land before July 1. They are taking pre-orders now in a group buy so that when the speakers arrive at dock and clear customs they can be immediately shipped out to the buyers. Once the speakers hit land the group buy will end, so if anyone is considering buying some, there's currently a decent discount you can get in on.
Jon Lane likes this.

Samsung KS8000, Denon AVR-X3300W, Xbox One X, Samsung UBD-K8500 4K bluray player, Himedia Q5 Pro android box
post #35 of 153 Old 06-21-2018, 02:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Lane View Post
I wasn't aware of that...
I was just trying to remember what you posted in the Chane thread without looking for the post...but please give us the update here, for those of us interested but too lazy to look through the thread! I thought the speakers were en route...

Set up #1: EMP e5Ti, e5Ci, and EMP e5Bi surrounds, Outlaw LFM1 Plus sub, SVS NSD SB12 sub, Marantz Slimeline 1504 AV receiver
Set up #2: Def Tech SM450, CLR2002, SLS Qline surrounds and EMPtek10i10i sub, Denon 1910 AV receiver
Set up #3: Philharmonics- BMR in a 2.0 system, music only, Yamaha RXV-363 AV receiver
post #36 of 153 Old 06-21-2018, 02:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
Liked: 1092
Quote:
I was just trying to remember what you posted in the Chane thread without looking for the post...but please give us the update here, for those of us interested but too lazy to look through the thread! I thought the speakers were en route...
You probably refer to our stock advice that we can't predict sales rate or guarantee availability (but on reflection we may both have been more right than we knew). At any rate we'd not prepared a partial shipment - closer to 1.5 to 3 times a standard volume, depending on how it's defined. Had some catching up to do...

Of nearly a thousand pieces, two-thirds are inbound and a third are in reserve prepared for a second 2 week import. Half of our customer reservations have received invitations and assuming the confirmation rate holds for the second half, we could conceivably sell all the way through that first lot before it docks. I don't expect to and would actually rather not, but it's impossible to predict to the penny. Either way, the second lot is to cover that contingency. The next new production is on a vastly shortened timeline already, which is nice.

This isn't the place to say more, but if anyone would like more detail, kindly get in touch through our channels.

Chane Music & Cinema
Need advice? Avoid speculation; for solid referrals seek out real users.

Last edited by Jon Lane; 06-21-2018 at 03:01 PM. Reason: typo
post #37 of 153 Old 06-21-2018, 03:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Lane View Post
You probably refer to our stock advice that we can't predict sales rate or guarantee availability (but on reflection we may both have been more right than we knew). At any rate we'd not prepared a partial shipment - closer to 1.5 to 3 times a standard volume, depending on how it's defined. Had some catching up to do...

Of nearly a thousand pieces, two-thirds are inbound and a third are in reserve prepared for a second 2 week import. Half of our customer reservations have received invitations and assuming the confirmation rate holds for the second half, we could conceivably sell all the way through that first lot before it docks. I don't expect to and would actually rather not, but it's impossible to predict to the penny. Either way, the second lot is to cover that contingency. The next new production is on a vastly shortened timeline already, which is nice.

This isn't the place to say more, but if anyone would like more detail, kindly get in touch through our channels.
okay, good to hear. I guess I got the impression that first shipments would only cover those who had pre-ordered (or this group buy), so it is good to have a clarification from someone who would know for sure! Always good to have another good, not terribly expensive speaker on the recommend list. So that is the renewed A series. I think I heard you mention another design? L series, maybe? I assume a higher end line?

post #38 of 153 Old 06-21-2018, 08:10 PM

Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7258 Post(s)
Liked: 5565
Quote:
What!? The ladies love speakers, just like we guys love our ladies to have another pair of shoes!
Well, that's something I can't tease my wife about---being a runner, I have an embarrassing number of shoes myself!
Deaf-Forever likes this.

~ Are you a "geek hobbyist" obsessed with squeezing out that last 5-10% improvement? The economy will thank you...especially the Chinese one. Or are you more of a get-set-and-forget "casual user" who simply wants to increase your enjoyment of movies, TV and gaming? Relax, HT isn't rocket science, nor does it have to cost an arm and a leg---especially if you ignore the aforementioned vocal minority. And remember to smile...it's just a silly hobby, after all. :)
post #39 of 153 Old 06-22-2018, 12:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 2910 Post(s)
Liked: 2680
Quote:
Well, that's something I can't tease my wife about---being a runner, I have an embarrassing number of shoes myself!
I think you are the target market here:

Zorba922, Lp85253 and drh3b like this.

It's a VIRTUAL channel unless stated otherwise.
post #40 of 153 Old 06-22-2018, 12:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 2061 Post(s)
Liked: 4171
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayGuy View Post
I think you are the target market here:

Just shoe it!
post #41 of 153 Old 06-22-2018, 01:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Ex runner myself, after about 6 marathons and 20 years of running, an orthopedic Dr warned that I was fast tracking a knee replacement if I didn't stop. So now, if you see me running, there is either free beer ahead or some scary crap behind me!

post #42 of 153 Old 06-23-2018, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Ex runner myself, after about 6 marathons and 20 years of running, an orthopedic Dr warned that I was fast tracking a knee replacement if I didn't stop.
FWIW, I would have gotten a second opinion on whatever was ailing you. Unless they run themselves, most doctors are just going by whatever fear-mongering outdated crap they got spoonfed in med school (podiatrists are especially useless for runners).

People usually get injured due to 3 things:

1. Training errors: increasing mileage too suddenly/much, insufficient recovery time, etc.

2. Poor biomechanics: overstriding and landing hard on the heels, often encouraged by many mass market running shoes with huge thick heels and inflexible soles. Treatment = working on correct form, esp. by running barefoot or in minimalist shoes at least part of the time. "Stability" and "motion control" shoes are the worst, closely followed by orthotics.

3. Core muscle imbalances: weak abs, lower back, or glute muscles that become tight/stiff as a result, causing biomechanical dysfunctions. Treatment = running specific core strengthening exercises and myofascial self release (e.g. foam rolling).

Knee pain is often a symptom of problems elsewhere, not in the knees themselves unless you are doing some kind of crazy pro-runner level training like running +100 miles per week. The typical person's 20-40 miles per week shouldn't cause any knee problems, in fact runners have been found to have STRONGER knees than most folks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/18/w...our-knees.html
DireWolf08 likes this.

~ Are you a "geek hobbyist" obsessed with squeezing out that last 5-10% improvement? The economy will thank you...especially the Chinese one. Or are you more of a get-set-and-forget "casual user" who simply wants to increase your enjoyment of movies, TV and gaming? Relax, HT isn't rocket science, nor does it have to cost an arm and a leg---especially if you ignore the aforementioned vocal minority. And remember to smile...it's just a silly hobby, after all. :)
post #43 of 153 Old 06-23-2018, 10:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
FWIW, I would have gotten a second opinion on whatever was ailing you. Unless they run themselves, most doctors are just going by whatever fear-mongering outdated crap they got spoonfed in med school (podiatrists are especially useless for runners).

People usually get injured due to 3 things:

1. Training errors: increasing mileage too suddenly/much, insufficient recovery time, etc.

2. Poor biomechanics: overstriding and landing hard on the heels, often encouraged by many mass market running shoes with huge thick heels and inflexible soles. Treatment = working on correct form, esp. by running barefoot or in minimalist shoes at least part of the time. "Stability" and "motion control" shoes are the worst, closely followed by orthotics.

3. Core muscle imbalances: weak abs, lower back, or glute muscles that become tight/stiff as a result, causing biomechanical dysfunctions. Treatment = running specific core strengthening exercises and myofascial self release (e.g. foam rolling).

Knee pain is often a symptom of problems elsewhere, not in the knees themselves unless you are doing some kind of crazy pro-runner level training like running +100 miles per week. The typical person's 20-40 miles per week shouldn't cause any knee problems, in fact runners have been found to have STRONGER knees than most folks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/18/w...our-knees.html
Oh, I've had multiple opinions and it is a cartilage issue, or lack there of. And yes, much of it was caused by poor training. Back in the day, you had no training regiment, you just stretched and ran. But back to speaker talk....
Zorba922 likes this.

post #44 of 153 Old 06-25-2018, 11:18 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
Liked: 545
Quote:

Definitely OT but I found this interesting. I think you left out a point, and that's people who have actual knee issues. I have osteoarthritis in my knees with not a lot of cartilage left. They ache all the time and running is completely out of the question. I'd love to take up jogging but they just can't take the thumping. Just walking inflames the heck out of them.

Samsung KS8000, Denon AVR-X3300W, Xbox One X, Samsung UBD-K8500 4K bluray player, Himedia Q5 Pro android box
post #45 of 153 Old 06-25-2018, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf7002 View Post
Definitely OT but I found this interesting. I think you left out a point, and that's people who have actual knee issues. I have osteoarthritis in my knees with not a lot of cartilage left. They ache all the time and running is completely out of the question. I'd love to take up jogging but they just can't take the thumping. Just walking inflames the heck out of them.
A lot of inflammation may be linked to eating a lot of carbs in addition to lifestyle habits. I started to suffer from chronic gout during my early 40s which quickly disappeared after I went on a low-carb diet a few years later, despite every doc I went to saying that it is an incurable genetic condition that could only be "managed" by regular dosages of allopurinol. I think within the next 10-20 years the negative health effects of a high carb/sugar diet will become more and more common knowledge.

post #46 of 153 Old 06-26-2018, 04:06 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Thank you guys for all the feedback. I do have a few more questions I hope you guys can provide some insight for.

1. My friend is selling his Onkyo Tx-Nr709 receiver to me for $200.00. He takes immaculately good care of his equipment. I was thinking I would pick that up instead of the X4100 from accessories4less. I know I will lose the sub EQ for now but it would work for a year or two... I would only be running a 5.0 system for now then later adding the subs. Saves $350. Any thoughts?

2. I have been leaning toward the Chane speakers. I would run the A5.4 and A2.4 up front. For rears, I need something low profile as there is only 22"-24" between my back wall and the couch. I was thinking the Elac OW4.2 for $200 on Amazon right now. Do you guys have any other suggestions or thoughts on those?

3. Finally, my friend suggested that they have been running sales on the Klipsch rf-82s for $170-$190 a speaker. They are also running the matching center for $170-$180. This would save a decent amount of money. How do you guys think the Arx would compare to the Klipsch? I have owned the original A5, A1 and A2 back in 2013. I have also heard his Rf82s before but it's been so long. I just wanted more opinions.

Thanks guys!

Electronics: Denon X3400H, Vizio P659-G1, Xbox One S
Subs: 2X PSA S3000i
Speakers: Chane A2.4, 2X Chane A5.4, 4X Elac OW4.2
post #47 of 153 Old 06-26-2018, 05:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 2910 Post(s)
Liked: 2680
3. Chane vs Klipsch? No contest. Chane by 7 lengths.

2. The Elac OW4 is a good idea.

1. Spending less on the receiver is almost always a good idea, as it frees up more $ for speakers/subs. That said, the Chanes are known to like plenty of overhead available to perform their best. That receiver is only rated for 2 channels driven. With all channels driven, you are probably talking half the stated power. Depending on your listening habits (really loud?) and seating distance (>12 feet?), it's possible that the receiver may run out of juice. Only way to really know is to try it and see. If that happens, you can always sell the Onkyo and invest in a more powerful solution.

It's a VIRTUAL channel unless stated otherwise.

Last edited by RayGuy; 06-26-2018 at 05:17 PM.
post #48 of 153 Old 06-26-2018, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aus1095 View Post
1. My friend is selling his Onkyo Tx-Nr709 receiver to me for $200.00. He takes immaculately good care of his equipment. I was thinking I would pick that up instead of the X4100 from accessories4less. I know I will lose the sub EQ for now but it would work for a year or two... I would only be running a 5.0 system for now then later adding the subs. Saves $350. Any thoughts?

2. I have been leaning toward the Chane speakers. I would run the A5.4 and A2.4 up front. For rears, I need something low profile as there is only 22"-24" between my back wall and the couch. I was thinking the Elac OW4.2 for $200 on Amazon right now. Do you guys have any other suggestions or thoughts on those?

3. Finally, my friend suggested that they have been running sales on the Klipsch rf-82s for $170-$190 a speaker. They are also running the matching center for $170-$180. This would save a decent amount of money. How do you guys think the Arx would compare to the Klipsch? I have owned the original A5, A1 and A2 back in 2013. I have also heard his Rf82s before but it's been so long. I just wanted more opinions.
1. $200 would get you an authorized refurb Integra (Onkyo's high end line, similar to Lexus vs Toyota) 30.4 here:
https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...ml?&r=5b32490e
Many forum members who've bought from that website have reported that they got what appeared to be virtually new product, most likely just excess inventory the manufacturer wanted to get rid of under the "refurbished" banner. A few (10-20% maybe?) have had some issues, about half of which were resolved ok, half were not. So there is a small calculated risk, but given the price break I personally wouldn't have many qualms. I have no idea how the 709 compares to the 30.4, you should google up both and compare their specs and feature set.

2. Chanes should be nice, now that they've finally come back in stock. If you need to put more money in your sub(s) I would go with A2.4 x 3 across the front.

3. I would never buy Klipsch speakers unheard, unless I had an easy return option. 50/50 chance you'll hate them or love them, people have very strong reactions to them. The Chanes on the other hand are known to be neutral, so a much safer choice unheard, IMO.

post #49 of 153 Old 06-26-2018, 05:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
1. $200 would get you an authorized refurb Integra (Onkyo's high end line, similar to Lexus vs Toyota) 30.4 here:
https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...ml?&r=5b32490e
Many forum members who've bought from that website have reported that they got what appeared to be virtually new product, most likely just excess inventory the manufacturer wanted to get rid of under the "refurbished" banner. A few (10-20% maybe?) have had some issues, about half of which were resolved ok, half were not. So there is a small calculated risk, but given the price break I personally wouldn't have many qualms. I have no idea how the 709 compares to the 30.4, you should google up both and compare their specs and feature set.

2. Chanes should be nice, now that they've finally come back in stock. If you need to put more money in your sub(s) I would go with A2.4 x 3 across the front.

3. I would never buy Klipsch speakers unheard, unless I had an easy return option. 50/50 chance you'll hate them or love them, people have very strong reactions to them. The Chanes on the other hand are known to be neutral, so a much safer choice unheard, IMO.
I will check out the 30.4 and compare them. Thank you! Do you have thoughts about the rear speakers?
post #50 of 153 Old 06-26-2018, 05:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayGuy View Post
3. Chane vs Klipsch? No contest. Chane by 7 lengths.

2. The Elac OW4 is a good idea.

1. Spending less on the receiver is almost always a good idea, as it frees up more $ for speakers/subs. That said, the Chanes are known to like plenty of overhead available to perform their best. That receiver is only rated for 2 channels driven. With all channels driven, you are probably talking half the stated power, all channels driven. So, depending on your listening habits (really loud?) and seating distance (>12 feet?), it's possible that the receiver may run out of juice. Only way to really know is to try it and see. If that happens, you can always sell the Onkyo invest in a more powerful solution.
I am leaning toward the Chanes a lot.

Glad to hear the Elacs will work well for the rears.

The distance from the front speakers will be around 9' to 10'. When I do listen to it loud, it is usually 2 channel music...
post #51 of 153 Old 06-26-2018, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Do you have thoughts about the rear speakers?
I'd just get a $80 pair of these JBLs, rears do so little of the output (5-10%) I would not want to spend a nickel more on them than I had to:
https://www.amazon.com/JBL-Bookshelf...shelf+speakers

The B15s are identical to the Arena 120s which are $150/pr.

post #52 of 153 Old 06-26-2018, 09:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I get Chanes ARX5 for a few months, It has good performance, never heard the Emotiva so cant on different criticism

Experience Deal+Gift, Win Amazon Gift Cards.
post #53 of 153 Old 06-27-2018, 01:13 PM

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Quoted: 9222 Post(s)
Liked: 6335
Quote:
Thank you guys for all the feedback. I do have a few more questions I hope you guys can provide some insight for.

Thanks guys!
That receiver was $1800 new so a great deal; has excellent EQ with Audyssey XT.

Let us know if you get your Chanes right away or if there is some delay.

Geoff A. J., California
post #54 of 153 Old 06-28-2018, 10:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1366 Post(s)
Liked: 1563
Quote:
Originally Posted by gajCA View Post
I never found one comparing the two but the comparos have indicated Chanes play loud and clear while some B1 owners have said the Emotivas sound strained above 85db +/-.
The comparison would have to be Chane’s A1.4LR with A2.4 center
Vs
Emotiva Set up Zorba has.

I’d bet for clarity and loudness Chane’s would prevail.

Chane’s A2.4 LRC would be a lot better than Emotiva B1 and C1 Center.

People forget just how good and underrated Chane’s really are, especially The A2.4. Crazy good for the price.

I’ve heard many speakers against Chane’s...the only speakers I’d substitute would be Sierra 2s because for music Sierras are dam awesome though I felt Chane’s better for HT. Chane’s did well vs S2 in music but S2 just a step up from what I remember.
Don’t sleep on the Chane’s.
BufordTJustice likes this.

Set up #1 Speakers LR: Tekton Enzo XL ; Center: Tekton Pendragon Subs (2) 2019 JTR 118HTs
Set up #2 : QA3020i LR, Center: Emotiva C1 Subs (2) HSU VTF2 MK5,
post #55 of 153 Old 06-28-2018, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpk1970 View Post
The comparison would have to be Chane’s A1.4LR with A2.4 center
Vs
Emotiva Set up Zorba has.

I’d bet for clarity and loudness Chane’s would prevail.

Chane’s A2.4 LRC would be a lot better than Emotiva B1 and C1 Center.
Loudness, yes I would expect the Chanes to be better.

Clarity, I would lean towards the Emotiva especially since the C1 is a 3 way design.

B1 vs A1.4, who knows? Most likely a coin toss.

But 3 x A2.4 LRC vs B1/C1 really wouldn't be a fair fight, given the dual woofers on the A2.4 vs single woofer on the B1.

Kind of like pitting an inline 4 vs a V8.
BufordTJustice and Lp85253 like this.

post #56 of 153 Old 06-29-2018, 06:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Has anyone heard the newly revamped Chanes? If not, we cannot really say what they will sound like versus the Emotiva. Maybe in the next few weeks someone can do that comparison. Otherwise, there are a lot of assumptions being made...
Lp85253 likes this.

post #57 of 153 Old 06-29-2018, 06:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 721 Post(s)
Liked: 517
Quote:
Has anyone heard the newly revamped Chanes? If not, we cannot really say what they will sound like versus the Emotiva. Maybe in the next few weeks someone can do that comparison. Otherwise, there are a lot of assumptions being made...
What has changed?

I thought this was just another production run w/ same components inside?

| Eqmt | Vizio 4K M50-E1 | Yamaha RX-V681 | iNUKE 3kdsp x2 | Emotiva BasX A-100 | miniDSP UMIK-1 | Monolith M1060 | Monolith USB DAC |
| Sub | Trilithon | Stonehenge Variant Subwoofer - 18” - 9ft³ - 19Hz | Marty | Microcube 390HO - 22Hz | Monolith THX Ultra 12 | Monolith THX Select 10 |
| Spkrs | HSU CCB8 x3 | SVS Prime Elevation x2 | Polk S15 |
post #58 of 153 Old 06-29-2018, 06:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBateman View Post
What has changed?

You could be right! I guess I assumed this was an upgraded model...but any upgrade can sound better to one person and worse to another.

post #59 of 153 Old 06-29-2018, 06:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 721 Post(s)
Liked: 517
Quote:
You could be right! I guess I assumed this was an upgraded model...but any upgrade can sound better to one person and worse to another.
Well I guess either one of us could be.

I was making an assumption as well. I’m far from keeping up w/ Chane’s business practices.

Nevertheless they’re are tempting seeing so much praise, makes you want to audition a pair.

| Eqmt | Vizio 4K M50-E1 | Yamaha RX-V681 | iNUKE 3kdsp x2 | Emotiva BasX A-100 | miniDSP UMIK-1 | Monolith M1060 | Monolith USB DAC |
| Sub | Trilithon | Stonehenge Variant Subwoofer - 18” - 9ft³ - 19Hz | Marty | Microcube 390HO - 22Hz | Monolith THX Ultra 12 | Monolith THX Select 10 |
| Spkrs | HSU CCB8 x3 | SVS Prime Elevation x2 | Polk S15 |
post #60 of 153 Old 06-29-2018, 11:10 AM
Audio Engineer

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 611 Post(s)
Liked: 1027
Chane vs Emotiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBateman View Post
What has changed?

The A5.4 has a new tweeter and new crossover compared to the A5rx-c (which now matches the rest of the line). Also some new outrigger feet.

A2.4 is the same and A1.4 has a minor crossover upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gajCA, Lp85253, mpk1970 and 1 others like this.

"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said 'faster horses'." -H. Ford | Krell Showcase 7.1/Anthem Statement D1 pre/pros | Musical Concepts' LX Elite Mini-Platinum Mod Adcom MOSFET GFA-5500 | Acurus/Mondial A200x3 | Bluesound Node 2/Apple TV 4K | Toshiba SD-9200 CD/DVD-A | Vizio 55" LED/LCD | L+R: Chane MTM Prototype | Chane A2.4 center | custom-finished Chane A5rx-c surrounds | Member: NATIA, LEVA, & AES.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page