Need help for HT speaker setup - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 54Likes

post #31 of 115 Old 11-08-2018, 09:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3350 Post(s)
Liked: 2824
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddogud View Post
Again thank you all again for the time you have taken to chime in the valuable input and helping me out @IrishHT @pase22 @javan robinson @Disarmer @gajCA @Russdawg1 @Zorba922 . I really appreciate it.

Now it has become a monster 5.1 system:

Denon AVR X3400H Refurb - $499 (accessories4less)
VTF2 MK5 - $509 + $70

2 CMT-340 SE MINI-TOWER MONITOR (pair) - $500 + $40
1 CMT-340 SE CENTER CHANNEL SPEAKER - $ 300
2 Sony - Core Series 5" 3-Way Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) - $75

Wondering if Ascend clubs the S/H cost for multiple items?
Rhythmik (Ascend subs) are very well regarded for their musical abilities and perform quite well for HT as well. HSU offer better value/performance with the VTF-3 MK5 compared to Rhytmik's 15" offerings, but isn't necessarily the better sub. One Rhythmik LV12R now and adding a 2nd later on would be a killer setup.

Keep in mind that you don't need to get everything at once. You can build up over time like many of have done or are in the process of doing with very good results.
jjackkrash likes this.

Kef LS50,Q200C, Q100, SVS SB-2000, Denon AVR-X3400H, NAD 216, Panasonic 50" Plasma, Xbox One.
Bedroom: Kef Q100 ,JBL Loft 20, Bic F-12, Denon AVR-S710W, PS3, 32" Insigna LED.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 115 Old 11-08-2018, 10:01 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 224 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9090 Post(s)
Liked: 6235
Quote:
Again thank you all again for the time you have taken to chime in the valuable input and helping me out @IrishHT @pase22 @javan robinson @Disarmer @gajCA @Russdawg1 @Zorba922 . I really appreciate it.

VTF2 MK5 - $509 + $70

Very nice.

Looking forward to your impressions.

Geoff A. J., California
post #33 of 115 Old 11-08-2018, 10:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1744 Post(s)
Liked: 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorba922 View Post
To see bundled shipping, you have to go to this page:

http://www.ascendacoustics.com/pages...isor.mv#bottom

Love the company, hate their convoluted website that should've been updated 10 years ago.

I guess you could say it’s another way they are cutting down their costs

Leave it at 8 ohms and call it a day :)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 115 Old 11-08-2018, 10:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

VTF2 MK5 - $509 + $70

I don’t believe so, but they do club some of the total cost when you buy multiple speakers. That VTF2 is a very nice sub. But as someone recommended. If you get a Rythmik LV12R, available through Ascend, it would be a killer setup, and they will cut even more money off your bill
RayGuy likes this.

post #35 of 115 Old 11-08-2018, 01:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
Liked: 306
In this case I would definitely look at the the Rhtyhmik. Depending on where you live you may get a better deal. The price of the Rhtyhmik sub includes shipping and outside of Texas you don't pay sales tax. The you order through Ascend you get the bundle discount on the speakers as an added bonus.
post #36 of 115 Old 11-08-2018, 02:00 PM

Mentioned: 222 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7156 Post(s)
Liked: 5466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russdawg1 View Post
I guess you could say it’s another way they are cutting down their costs
Well, if that's the reason then it's very short-sighted IMO...I'm sure they've lost plenty of prospective customers who were:

1. Too technically challenged to figure out how to explore/navigate the website.
2. Too lazy/impatient to figure it out.
3. Too quick to assume that to get a total package cost you just add individual prices and shipping costs together per speaker, which would make Ascend speakers appear to be more expensive than their competitors.

~ Are you a "geek hobbyist" obsessed with squeezing out that last 5-10% improvement? The economy will thank you...especially the Chinese one. Or are you more of a get-set-and-forget "casual user" who simply wants to increase your enjoyment of movies, TV and gaming? Relax, HT isn't rocket science, nor does it have to cost an arm and a leg---especially if you ignore the aforementioned vocal minority. And remember to smile...it's just a silly hobby, after all. :)
post #37 of 115 Old 11-08-2018, 07:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 18
How many of you live or sleep on subwoofers or speakers? Just curious...
post #38 of 115 Old 11-08-2018, 07:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Well, if that's the reason then it's very short-sighted IMO...I'm sure they've lost plenty of prospective customers who were:

1. Too technically challenged to figure out how to explore/navigate the website.

3. Too quick to assume that to get a total package cost you just add individual prices and shipping costs together per speaker, which would make Ascend speakers appear to be more expensive than their competitors.

Good points, but if you have found the Ascend Acoustics website, and are wanting to buy their speakers, a couple clicks shouldn’t turn you away from buying them. The pricing however is definitely a valid point. They should change this. I like the simplicity and “datedness” of it but maybe streamline it a tiny bit. I’ll talk with Dave when I head down there

post #39 of 115 Old 11-08-2018, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Good points, but if you have found the Ascend Acoustics website, and are wanting to buy their speakers, a couple clicks shouldn’t turn you away from buying them. The pricing however is definitely a valid point. They should change this. I like the simplicity and “datedness” of it but maybe streamline it a tiny bit. I’ll talk with Dave when I head down there
Good luck. I think that this point has been brought up many times over the years, not just here but on the Ascend owners' forum too. Last year someone claimed they were "working on it" but have yet to see any changes.

So even now, almost nobody has any idea that they have a new speaker, the Luna, which has been out and available to order for almost a year now IIRC, but is not featured on their main speakers list page. You'd have to dig through their users' forum to find that info.

Really baffling.

Website designers do not work for free, but they certainly aren't an arm and a leg either.
BluesDaddy56 likes this.

~ Are you a "geek hobbyist" obsessed with squeezing out that last 5-10% improvement? The economy will thank you...especially the Chinese one. Or are you more of a get-set-and-forget "casual user" who simply wants to increase your enjoyment of movies, TV and gaming? Relax, HT isn't rocket science, nor does it have to cost an arm and a leg---especially if you ignore the aforementioned vocal minority. And remember to smile...it's just a silly hobby, after all. :)
post #40 of 115 Old 11-08-2018, 07:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Good luck. I think that this point has been brought up many times over the years, not just here but on the Ascend owners' forum too. Last year someone claimed they were "working on it" but have yet to see any changes.

So even now, almost nobody has any idea that they have a new speaker, the Luna, which has been out and available to order for almost a year now IIRC, but is not featured on their main speakers list page. You'd have to dig through their users' forum to find that info.

Really baffling.

Website designers do not work for free, but they certainly aren't an arm and a leg either.

The Luna is in the drop down menu I thought? I would check but my WiFi is out here, lots of fires like last year those October fires really got us in California. But last time I checked I saw the Luna right under the Sierra 2s.

post #41 of 115 Old 11-08-2018, 07:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
How many of you live or sleep on subwoofers or speakers? Just curious...

Many people use subwoofers as their tables of sorts, incorporating a real furniture look to make it extremely inconspicuous. Others make them downfiring so they are truly invisible especially when setup correctly. As for speakers. The only speaker I know that is large enough to sleep on would be JTR’s tower speakers. Those are ginormous. And expensive. Very expensive. JTRSpeakers.com

post #42 of 115 Old 11-08-2018, 07:53 PM

Quote:
The Luna is in the drop down menu I thought? I would check but my WiFi is out here, lots of fires like last year those October fires really got us in California. But last time I checked I saw the Luna right under the Sierra 2s.
Ah, right you are! I just have their main speaker page bookmarked, where it's missing for some reason:
http://www.ascendacoustics.com/pages.../spkrlist.html

EDITED: oops, never mind the above...I just checked it again and there it is, right next to the Sierra 2. They must have changed it very recently, since I often go to that page when linking their speakers for people on this forum.

post #43 of 115 Old 11-08-2018, 07:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Ah, right you are! I just have their main speaker page bookmarked, where it's missing for some reason:

http://www.ascendacoustics.com/pages.../spkrlist.html

EDITED: oops, never mind the above...I just checked it again and there it is, right next to the Sierra 2. They must have changed it very recently, since I often go to that page when linking their speakers for people on this forum.

Hehe no problem at all, but your point still stands with them not keeping up, even if they tricked you. Twice
Zorba922 likes this.

post #44 of 115 Old 11-08-2018, 08:19 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you @Rgarc bringing it up. I have no idea about these things.

Rythmik LV12R Servo Sub, black oak - $549 + free shipping

Question - is it significantly better to also change the Sony Core Series to HTM-200SE? With that included, they are offering $96 loudspeaker discount and $10 sub discount. Still, I'll be spending $115 in excess. Sorry for so much price talk but now it's getting really tight.

The reason I thought about it is written in their website as follows -
"This versatile speaker will eliminate the typical response "hole" found in almost all compact home theater systems. This "hole" is caused by loudspeakers playing down to only 200hz while the subwoofer only plays up to 100hz, leaving a large audible gap in the response. This remarkable compact speaker has accurate tight bass down to 70Hz, while also providing a smooth and linear response with exceptionally wide room filling dispersion."

Please let me know your thoughts.
post #45 of 115 Old 11-08-2018, 08:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 2859 Post(s)
Liked: 2631
Quote:

4. Giving the impression of incompetence on the website, brings into question the competence of the speaker designers and/or the company as a whole.

5. First impressions matter.
Zorba922 likes this.

It's a VIRTUAL channel unless stated otherwise.

Last edited by RayGuy; 11-08-2018 at 08:27 PM.
post #46 of 115 Old 11-08-2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Thank you @Rgarc bringing it up. I have no idea about these things.

Rythmik LV12R Servo Sub, black oak - $549 + free shipping

Question - is it significantly better to also change the Sony Core Series to HTM-200SE? With that included, they are offering $96 loudspeaker discount and $10 sub discount. Still, I'll be spending $115 in excess. Sorry for so much price talk but now it's getting really tight.

The reason I thought about it is written in their website as follows -
"This versatile speaker will eliminate the typical response "hole" found in almost all compact home theater systems. This "hole" is caused by loudspeakers playing down to only 200hz while the subwoofer only plays up to 100hz, leaving a large audible gap in the response. This remarkable compact speaker has accurate tight bass down to 70Hz, while also providing a smooth and linear response with exceptionally wide room filling dispersion."
That applies more to fronts than surrounds, since surround content is only 5-10% of the output and usually doesn't include much low frequency content anyway. OTOH, $115 isn't that much more.

If money IS really getting tight, you could easily go with 170SE for your L/R and 340SE only for the center. If you're sitting just 8-12 feet away and are not a volume freak you would be fine with the 170s.
Rgarc likes this.

post #47 of 115 Old 11-09-2018, 07:40 AM - Thread Starter

Speaking of surround speakers, any comments between these two -

2 Sony - Core Series 5"(Pair) - $75
vs.
Fluance AVBP2 Home Theater Bipolar Surround Sound Satellite Speakers - $119 (I guess its /pr)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00067OLOS...rum-convert-20
post #48 of 115 Old 11-09-2018, 07:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1039 Post(s)
Liked: 573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disarmer View Post
Looking pretty good!

P.S. Don't let us just jack up your budget because we will always find something that's just a little bit better for just a little bit more money. Only you truly know your budget and where to draw the line

That being said, I think you'll be ecstatic with that build.
Agreed, people frequenting AVS tend to start with one budget and have it balloon. Its best to start small with GOOD pieces than start large with so so equipment. The front stage and sub are hands down the most important parts. Surrounds less so the options you laid out should serve you well, and the good thing about good speakers is they tend to last many years. I started small with a cheap 5.1 set from parts express, which I really liked but always planned on replacing, to get going and then have replaced parts as money became available. What started as about $600 all in give or take when i bought it has ballooned into about $3500 as I replace piece by piece. Sub, left and right channels have been swapped with better stuff, center is next and lastly surrounds, maybe.
post #49 of 115 Old 11-09-2018, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Speaking of surround speakers, any comments between these two -

2 Sony - Core Series 5"(Pair) - $75
vs.
Fluance AVBP2 Home Theater Bipolar Surround Sound Satellite Speakers - $119 (I guess its /pr)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00067OLOS...rum-convert-20
Sony all day long. Just dont' get their center or tower.

Fluance is widely reported to be bright/harsh, but does have free return shipping IIRC.
Lp85253 likes this.

post #50 of 115 Old 11-09-2018, 08:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
Liked: 306
haven't priced it out yet, but if you are considering the sony cores, you could do 4 170se's for front and surround and the 340 center. or maybe 5-170se's. Are the 170's and HTN 200's still the same price? The only reason to go with the HTM 200's is if space is an issue.

Also Ascend does acknowledge their less than stellar website, citing a desire to focus on R&D rather than a spiffy website. Unfortunately the first thing i notice when I first went to their site was the less than stellar website.
post #51 of 115 Old 11-09-2018, 08:23 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgarc View Post
haven't priced it out yet, but if you are considering the sony cores, you could do 4 170se's for front and surround and the 340 center. or maybe 5-170se's. Are the 170's and HTN 200's still the same price? The only reason to go with the HTM 200's is if space is an issue.

Also Ascend does acknowledge their less than stellar website, citing a desire to focus on R&D rather than a spiffy website. Unfortunately the first thing i notice when I first went to their site was the less than stellar website.
I'm fixed on the
2 CMT-340 SE MINI-TOWER MONITOR (pair) - $500

together, S/H $66

I just don't want throw away those Sony speakers later just because of miss-matching with the front and the center. Also, not that I know much technicalities, I saw that those sony speakers are 6ohms unlike 8ohms for the rest of the speakers. Rather I wait OR squeeze in 2 HTM-200 (or 170SE) by spending $300. Essentially, after adjusting their discount on the bundle, I'll be spending $115 extra.

I was just wondering how HTM-200 or 170SE would sound as surround speakers? I have space to keep them at both sides and in the rear of the couch

"Are the 170's and HTN 200's still the same price? " - yes

Last edited by baddogud; 11-09-2018 at 08:28 AM.
post #52 of 115 Old 11-09-2018, 08:45 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
Liked: 794
Quote:
I'm fixed on the
2 CMT-340 SE MINI-TOWER MONITOR (pair) - $500

together, S/H $66

I just don't want throw away those Sony speakers later just because of miss-matching with the front and the center. Also, not that I know much technicalities, I saw that those sony speakers are 6ohms unlike 8ohms for the rest of the speakers. Rather I wait OR squeeze in 2 HTM-200 (or 170SE) by spending $300. Essentially, after adjusting their discount on the bundle, I'll be spending $115 extra.

I was just wondering how HTM-200 or 170SE would sound as surround speakers? I have space to keep them at both sides and in the rear of the couch

"Are the 170's and HTN 200's still the same price? " - yes
For movies, I'm willing to bet you will NEVER notice any "mismatch". For music, especially if the surrounds are close to you and used significantly in the mix, you could notice. I'd squeeze extra and get 2 170Es got along with the 340s, but it's YOUR money.

BTW, I'll echo what everyone has said about budget slippage. I first started looking at getting a single sub to go with a pair of Magnepan MMGs and wound up with dual Rythmik L22s. No intention of upgrading front speakers, until I started reading about speakers with RAAL tweeters. Started looking at a Ascends then, but ultimately wound up going with Philharmonic BMRs based on literally universal reviews in the price range and cost/performance ratio. In the interim I also upgraded my AVR (that was essentially operating as a pre-pro as well as powering surrounds) to a separate pre-pro. Fortunately, I've enough amplification around to not have to spend money there. Still...

Display: Vizio P55-E1l Pre-pro: Marantz 7703; Amps: Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 1, H/K AVR 520 (direct in to amps); Sources: Sony UBP-X700; X-box 1 S; Technics 1200 Mk II; Win10 PC for digital; Phono Preamp: Emotiva XPS-1; Speakers - LR: Philharmonic BMR LR; Center: Selah Audio BMR-CC; Surrounds: Wharfedale Reva-2; Rear Surrounds: Wharfedale Diamond 220; Atmos: TF - Monoprice Alpha 8; TR - BIC VI-38; Subwoofers: dual Rythmik L22s
post #53 of 115 Old 11-09-2018, 09:27 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
Liked: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesDaddy56 View Post
For movies, I'm willing to bet you will NEVER notice any "mismatch".
It may be true that the OP would never notice a mismatch. However, that doesn't mean that matched speaker wouldn't work "better" than unmatched speakers. If the OP uses unmatched speakers, he would never know... and may never care. However, some people would always wonder... "What if..." Especially if they continue to spend time on the AVS Forum.

I will say that, In My Experience, sonically matched speakers always work better than unmatched speakers. I personally have never encountered a situation where it was not possible to find a sonically matched speaker to use in any position in a multichannel system. Please note that I am not saying "identical" speakers, (although 3 identical speakers do provide the best opportunity for a sonic match), I'm saying that sonically matched speakers, whether from the same manufacturer or another manufacturer will work more cohesively than 2 matched speakers and an unmatched 3rd speaker.

Craig

Lombardi said it:
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

My System
post #54 of 115 Old 11-09-2018, 10:03 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 89
@baddogud ,

Just wanted to add to your thread as well since I recently got the Ascend 340's as my main stage based on Zorba's recommendations. I could not be any happier with the speakers and the service. I can care less what the website looks like by the way. As far as my surrounds go, I went with the new Klipsch R 41m since I got a great deal on them and also unfortunately did not have the room for the htm-200se since I have them on a very thin wall. Can I tell a difference from front to rear?? Definitely not. Do I wonder how it would have sounded with the htm's as surrounds?? Definitely yes. So my suggestion to you is, if you can stretch the budget another $115, I would definitely go with the same brand. If not, then just go with the Sony's and try not to look back
gajCA and BluesDaddy56 like this.
post #55 of 115 Old 11-09-2018, 10:05 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig john View Post
It may be true that the OP would never notice a mismatch. However, that doesn't mean that matched speaker wouldn't work "better" than unmatched speakers. If the OP uses unmatched speakers, he would never know... and may never care. However, some people would always wonder... "What if..." Especially if they continue to spend time on the AVS Forum.

I will say that, In My Experience, sonically matched speakers always work better than unmatched speakers. I personally have never encountered a situation where it was not possible to find a sonically matched speaker to use in any position in a multichannel system. Please note that I am not saying "identical" speakers, (although 3 identical speakers do provide the best opportunity for a sonic match), I'm saying that sonically matched speakers, whether from the same manufacturer or another manufacturer will work more cohesively than 2 matched speakers and an unmatched 3rd speaker.

Craig
Well, the question was around SURROUND speakers, not identically matched fronts, and whether he would notice mismatch between the surrounds and the front. In my experience, NO, he will not for almost any movie. On the other hand, as I pointed out, for music, especially if the surrounds are close and prominent in the mix, probably so.

The issue was NEVER whether matching could be found, but within his budget, would the Sonys, as surrounds, be a problem. I did recommend he get speakers from the same company as surrounds. You seem to have missed that.

Display: Vizio P55-E1l Pre-pro: Marantz 7703; Amps: Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 1, H/K AVR 520 (direct in to amps); Sources: Sony UBP-X700; X-box 1 S; Technics 1200 Mk II; Win10 PC for digital; Phono Preamp: Emotiva XPS-1; Speakers - LR: Philharmonic BMR LR; Center: Selah Audio BMR-CC; Surrounds: Wharfedale Reva-2; Rear Surrounds: Wharfedale Diamond 220; Atmos: TF - Monoprice Alpha 8; TR - BIC VI-38; Subwoofers: dual Rythmik L22s
post #56 of 115 Old 11-09-2018, 10:08 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni01 View Post
@baddogud ,

Just wanted to add to your thread as well since I recently got the Ascend 340's as my main stage based on Zorba's recommendations. I could not be any happier with the speakers and the service. I can care less what the website looks like by the way. As far as my surrounds go, I went with the new Klipsch R 41m since I got a great deal on them and also unfortunately did not have the room for the htm-200se since I have them on a very thin wall. Can I tell a difference from front to rear?? Definitely not. Do I wonder how it would have sounded with the htm's as surrounds?? Definitely yes. So my suggestion to you is, if you can stretch the budget another $115, I would definitely go with the same brand. If not, then just go with the Sony's and try not to look back
Or, in a year or so replace the Sonys with "matching" surrounds from Ascend and use them in another application (BR, computer, etc.). $75 is basically a moderately priced meal out for two in most places not located on the West Coast or Northeast Urban centers.

post #57 of 115 Old 11-09-2018, 10:32 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quote:
Well, the question was around SURROUND speakers, not identically matched fronts, and whether he would notice mismatch between the surrounds and the front. In my experience, NO, he will not for almost any movie. On the other hand, as I pointed out, for music, especially if the surrounds are close and prominent in the mix, probably so.

The issue was NEVER whether matching could be found, but within his budget, would the Sonys, as surrounds, be a problem. I did recommend he get speakers from the same company as surrounds. You seem to have missed that.
Please note that I did not specify ANY positions. I specifically said: "...a sonically matched speaker to use in any position in a multichannel system."

I did refer to "3 identical speakers" and I should have said "all identical speakers" instead.

Craig

Lombardi said it:
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

My System
post #58 of 115 Old 11-09-2018, 10:35 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig john View Post
Please note that I did not specify ANY positions. I specifically said: "...a sonically matched speaker to use in any position in a multichannel system."

I did refer to "3 identical speakers" and I should have said "all identical speakers" instead.

Craig
My apologies for not reading your mind...

post #59 of 115 Old 11-09-2018, 10:35 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 89
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by doni01 View Post
@baddogud ,

Just wanted to add to your thread as well since I recently got the Ascend 340's as my main stage based on Zorba's recommendations. I could not be any happier with the speakers and the service. I can care less what the website looks like by the way. As far as my surrounds go, I went with the new Klipsch R 41m since I got a great deal on them and also unfortunately did not have the room for the htm-200se since I have them on a very thin wall. Can I tell a difference from front to rear?? Definitely not. Do I wonder how it would have sounded with the htm's as surrounds?? Definitely yes. So my suggestion to you is, if you can stretch the budget another $115, I would definitely go with the same brand. If not, then just go with the Sony's and try not to look back [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
Or, in a year or so replace the Sonys with "matching" surrounds from Ascend and use them in another application (BR, computer, etc.). $75 is basically a moderately priced meal out for two in most places not located on the West Coast or Northeast Urban centers.
^^^ Very true!!
post #60 of 115 Old 11-09-2018, 10:38 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quote:
My apologies for not reading your mind...
Try to just read my post instead.

Lombardi said it:

My System
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
5.2.2 set up , ascend , Denon , nvidia shield , polk

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page