New Budget Speaker Choice - Page 11 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 352Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #301 of 641 Old 03-06-2019, 03:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Sonoma County, CA
Posts: 2,981
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1738 Post(s)
Liked: 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocrh View Post
Have you tried out the polk s15 or other signiture line speaker?



Scratch and dent avail for 150.00

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_107SIG...2&price=50-490

Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post

I am not interested in the Polk, or Klipsch, or Dali or Monitor Audio or KEF at this time -- this is to keep me going till I find another High-end deal -- now, what would interst you?


Leave it at 8 ohms and call it a day :)
Russdawg1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #302 of 641 Old 03-06-2019, 03:14 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 18,565
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
Liked: 3035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russdawg1 View Post
Poor translation and Chinese writing in one of the photos? I don’t know.... Up to you I guess.
Mercy -- omnivorous is a new word to me -- part of the definition is uncritical, so I guess I will not be able to criticize them.

The sound field is wide, dynamic, and the treble is easy to extend. It is suitable for playing back various types of music, the typical "omnivorous" American style.

----------------
Who AM I
zieglj01 is offline  
post #303 of 641 Old 03-06-2019, 05:35 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 18,565
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
Liked: 3035
Interesting on the measurements of the Paiyon P4 -- if true -- but no third party
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	51UR7rfl3aL.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	2535484  

----------------
Who AM I
zieglj01 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #304 of 641 Old 03-06-2019, 05:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 4,395
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2102 Post(s)
Liked: 1758
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post
Mercy -- omnivorous is a new word to me -- part of the definition is uncritical, so I guess I will not be able to criticize them.

The sound field is wide, dynamic, and the treble is easy to extend. It is suitable for playing back various types of music, the typical "omnivorous" American style.
omnivorous in it's most literal definition: a predator that eats both meat and veggies

YAMAHA TSR 5790.. front l/r emotiva b1's and /or kef q100's ..BIC v1220.....Emotiva basx10.... ascend cbm 170 center.. polk t15 rears..samsung 55" j620d
bedroom .. YAMAHA r-xv 383... front l/r.. wharfedale 10.1s... ascend cbm 170 center ... Emotiva basx8... samsung ku6300 50 in
Lp85253 is offline  
post #305 of 641 Old 03-06-2019, 05:51 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 18,565
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
Liked: 3035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lp85253 View Post
omnivorous in it's most literal definition: a predator that eats both meat and veggies
well I guess you eat meat and vegetables while you listen to them -- they look to weigh about 19 lbs each -- at least they admit that they are not high-end speakers.
Lp85253 likes this.

----------------
Who AM I
zieglj01 is offline  
post #306 of 641 Old 03-06-2019, 06:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 4,395
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2102 Post(s)
Liked: 1758
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post
well I guess you eat meat and vegetables while you listen to them -- they look to weigh about 19 lbs each -- at least they admit that they are not high-end speakers.
lol , touche', and yes i am an omnivore

YAMAHA TSR 5790.. front l/r emotiva b1's and /or kef q100's ..BIC v1220.....Emotiva basx10.... ascend cbm 170 center.. polk t15 rears..samsung 55" j620d
bedroom .. YAMAHA r-xv 383... front l/r.. wharfedale 10.1s... ascend cbm 170 center ... Emotiva basx8... samsung ku6300 50 in
Lp85253 is offline  
post #307 of 641 Old 03-09-2019, 07:39 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 18,565
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
Liked: 3035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lp85253 View Post
lol , touche', and yes i am an omnivore
Right now I am about 75% in favor of testing the Paiyon speakers, and $100 cheaper than the KLH Albany -- the real question I have is the driver quality. And if they really beat the Sapphire speakers, then I will be keeping them .... I do not really like to test speakers just for the fun of it and play that easy return game.

Now different looks and about same price -- KLH Ames and a 5 lb box -- Paiyon P4 and about 19 lbs
https://www.crutchfield.co:)m/S-Mvqk...8aAusDEALw_wcB

Paiyon P4
https://www.amazon.com/PAIYON-Booksh...ll-spons&psc=1
mpk1970 likes this.

----------------
Who AM I

Last edited by zieglj01; 04-05-2019 at 09:33 AM.
zieglj01 is offline  
post #308 of 641 Old 03-09-2019, 07:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 4,395
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2102 Post(s)
Liked: 1758
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post
Right now I am about 75% in favor of testing the Paiyon speakers, and $100 cheaper than the KLH Albany -- the real question I have is the driver quality. And if they really beat the Sapphire speakers, then I will be keeping them .... I do not really like to test speakers just for the fun of it and play that easy return game.

Now different looks and about same price -- KLH Ames and a 5 lb box -- Paiyon P4 and about 19 lbs
https://www.crutchfield.com/S-MvqkcX...8aAusDEALw_wcB

Paiyon P4
https://www.amazon.com/PAIYON-Booksh...ll-spons&psc=1
the Paiyon looks interesting.. if they really are about 20 lbs. apiece they may have an above average build quality...klh has a track record of course , but it's been a while since they made that rep...

YAMAHA TSR 5790.. front l/r emotiva b1's and /or kef q100's ..BIC v1220.....Emotiva basx10.... ascend cbm 170 center.. polk t15 rears..samsung 55" j620d
bedroom .. YAMAHA r-xv 383... front l/r.. wharfedale 10.1s... ascend cbm 170 center ... Emotiva basx8... samsung ku6300 50 in
Lp85253 is offline  
post #309 of 641 Old 03-09-2019, 08:08 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 18,565
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
Liked: 3035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lp85253 View Post
the Paiyon looks interesting.. if they really are about 20 lbs. apiece they may have an above average build quality...klh has a track record of course , but it's been a while since they made that rep...
I still believe regardless what might be said -- that there is still some Energy technology other than looks in the KLH, but I am sure they will be some decent/nice speakers. And on a side note I am not alone on the Q A 3020i being somewhat boxy sounding, but they are still decent/nice overall

Q A 3020i
https://forums.audioholics.com/forum...6#post-1297977

KLH Albany -- some comments here, picks up more with post 10
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.p...ew-klh.833904/
Lp85253 likes this.

----------------
Who AM I

Last edited by zieglj01; 03-09-2019 at 08:14 AM.
zieglj01 is offline  
post #310 of 641 Old 03-09-2019, 08:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
charmerci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,317
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
Liked: 318
What about the new PSB Alpha P3 ($200) or P5 ($350)?
charmerci is offline  
post #311 of 641 Old 03-09-2019, 09:12 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 18,565
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
Liked: 3035
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmerci View Post
What about the new PSB Alpha P3 ($200) or P5 ($350)?
If I buy from PSB it will be something like the Imagine XB .... I have owned the older Alpha speakers and 2 of their Image speakers .... now for something like desktop that P3 does look nice and is the same as the NAD passive which was on Amazon for $149 ... but I think they are now gone

----------------
Who AM I

Last edited by zieglj01; 03-09-2019 at 09:25 AM.
zieglj01 is offline  
post #312 of 641 Old 03-09-2019, 12:22 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
gajCA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sonoma County, CA
Posts: 19,392
Mentioned: 224 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9089 Post(s)
Liked: 6232
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post
I still believe regardless what might be said -- that there is still some Energy technology other than looks in the KLH, but I am sure they will be some decent/nice speakers. And on a side note I am not alone on the Q A 3020i being somewhat boxy sounding, but they are still decent/nice overall
How did you get QA to pay for return shipping?

Geoff A. J., California
gajCA is offline  
post #313 of 641 Old 03-09-2019, 01:43 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 18,565
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
Liked: 3035
Quote:
Originally Posted by gajCA View Post
How did you get QA to pay for return shipping?
I did not ask -- they did it no questions asked -- and received the refund within 2 days after the product hit their dock -- good service
gajCA and Lp85253 like this.

----------------
Who AM I
zieglj01 is offline  
post #314 of 641 Old 03-09-2019, 01:49 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
gajCA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sonoma County, CA
Posts: 19,392
Mentioned: 224 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9089 Post(s)
Liked: 6232
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post
I did not ask -- they did it no questions asked -- and received the refund within 2 days after the product hit their dock -- good service
Just double checked and while free return shipping isn't mentioned it also doesn't say you are responsible for return shipping either.

Impressive.
zieglj01 and Lp85253 like this.

Geoff A. J., California
gajCA is offline  
post #315 of 641 Old 03-09-2019, 02:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 4,858
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2644 Post(s)
Liked: 1237
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post
Right now I am about 75% in favor of testing the Paiyon speakers, and $100 cheaper than the KLH Albany -- the real question I have is the driver quality.

If willing to go to the $380+ range, I'm kind of surprised you simply just don't pick up a pair of Cantons. You liked the GLS model if I recall correctly, Chrono or better should be an upgrade over those, and I see them at around the $350-$400 range.
Doe Doe is offline  
post #316 of 641 Old 03-09-2019, 03:00 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 18,565
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
Liked: 3035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe Doe View Post
If willing to go to the $380+ range, I'm kind of surprised you simply just don't pick up a pair of Cantons. You liked the GLS model if I recall correctly, Chrono or better should be an upgrade over those, and I see them at around the $350-$400 range.
Believe me the Cantons stay in my mind, and it just may end up that way -- the GLS was a good speaker for the price, the Chrono is just a little heavier box and some adjustment to the crossover

----------------
Who AM I
zieglj01 is offline  
post #317 of 641 Old 03-10-2019, 09:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 4,395
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2102 Post(s)
Liked: 1758
Quote:
Originally Posted by gajCA View Post
Just double checked and while free return shipping isn't mentioned it also doesn't say you are responsible for return shipping either.

Impressive.
i would have liked that policy a couple years ago when i wanted to return the 2020i's.. a nice change of policy....

YAMAHA TSR 5790.. front l/r emotiva b1's and /or kef q100's ..BIC v1220.....Emotiva basx10.... ascend cbm 170 center.. polk t15 rears..samsung 55" j620d
bedroom .. YAMAHA r-xv 383... front l/r.. wharfedale 10.1s... ascend cbm 170 center ... Emotiva basx8... samsung ku6300 50 in
Lp85253 is offline  
post #318 of 641 Old 03-10-2019, 09:40 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 18,565
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
Liked: 3035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lp85253 View Post
i would have liked that policy a couple years ago when i wanted to return the 2020i's.. a nice change of policy....
The first 2 that I sent back I had to pay
Lp85253 likes this.

----------------
Who AM I
zieglj01 is offline  
post #319 of 641 Old 03-11-2019, 03:42 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 18,565
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
Liked: 3035
The Paiyon just dropped to $329.50 -- so they are only $30 above my so-called $299 budget -- I am still somewhat suspect of the drivers in them, but if they respond/sound according to their chart, then they will be smooth. ...... but their 90 db sensitivity looks optimistic on their part -- it is possible I may hit the buy button. ..... They only offer a 1 year warranty with them

The KLH Albany is still above my budget -- but I also want the ones who are going to test them, to do their thing first -- waiting to read their thoughts in the future.

----------------
Who AM I

Last edited by zieglj01; 03-11-2019 at 04:02 AM.
zieglj01 is offline  
post #320 of 641 Old 03-11-2019, 07:29 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Hmm. The one-year warranty would be deal-breaker for me.

Re KLH: The 5 1/4" Kevlar® woofer on the KLH speaker kind of reminds me of the 5 1/4" aramid-fiber cone woofer on the Elac Debut B5. Wharfedale 9s, 10s, and 200s, use Kevlar®, too. Fun fact: I recall that H.R. can hear/identify Kevlar's sound (I'm paraphrasing). I'll have to search Stereophile for the reference. [Edit: Wharfedale 225 review]

Last edited by dbPlan; 03-12-2019 at 02:00 PM.
dbPlan is offline  
post #321 of 641 Old 03-12-2019, 01:43 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 18,565
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
Liked: 3035
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbPlan View Post
Hmm. The one-year warranty would be deal-breaker for me.
Yes 1 year warranty is not much -- and who really is Paiyon, where is the contact info -- after 30 days during the warranty period, there is no maintenance store in the USA for repair. That is why the Infinity R162 and R152 would be more logical options.
Lp85253 likes this.

----------------
Who AM I
zieglj01 is offline  
post #322 of 641 Old 03-12-2019, 07:40 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post
Yes 1 year warranty is not much -- and who really is Paiyon, where is the contact info -- after 30 days during the warranty period, there is no maintenance store in the USA for repair. That is why the Infinity R162 and R152 would be more logical options.
It's been a long, long time since I've heard a speaker from Infinity. It would be fun to hear the setup in PS Audio's listening room.
BufordTJustice likes this.
dbPlan is offline  
post #323 of 641 Old 03-13-2019, 05:49 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 18,565
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
Liked: 3035
Well I have my budget friendly speakers coming, and since I could not decide on the current crop -- I went for a former mid-level RBH speaker. It is the RBH MC-6C Mark ll version that use to list for $849 a pair. I am getting them for under $200 shipped, so that is budget friendly to me.
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/BBgAA...EM/s-l1600.jpg

----------------
Who AM I
zieglj01 is offline  
post #324 of 641 Old 03-14-2019, 11:11 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 18,565
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
Liked: 3035
Well the journey continues -- the RBH arrived with more cosmetic flaws than expected -- will be going through Ebay for a return refund -- I did run some music through them, and their overall sound signature is not that good. I do not understand the mystery behind the RBH hype. A former listed $849 pair of speakers that is around a $400 level, plus that happy bump and a little extra sssszzzz -- and the bass was not really that good. They are packed, and should be able to process the return request tomorrow (as you cannot do it on the same day received). .... I still should have tested them Paiyon speakers.

----------------
Who AM I
zieglj01 is offline  
post #325 of 641 Old 03-15-2019, 10:16 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post
Well the journey continues ...

Wharfedale 225—$299
Open box, MD... "ships today!"

Wharfedale 220—$199
Open box, MD... "ships today!"

Wharfedale 10.1—$199

Elac B5.2—$199
Amazon...a recent What Hi-Fi 5-star

The B6.2 sold for ~$150 in December.

Dali Spektor 2—$199
Amazon...a recent What Hi-Fi 5-star
dbPlan is offline  
post #326 of 641 Old 03-15-2019, 10:33 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 18,565
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
Liked: 3035
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbPlan View Post
Wharfedale 225—$299
Open box, MD... "ships today!"

Wharfedale 220—$199
Open box, MD... "ships today!"

Wharfedale 10.1—$199

Elac B5.2—$199
Amazon...a recent What Hi-Fi 5-star

The B6.2 sold for ~$150 in December.

Dali Spektor 2—$199
Amazon...a recent What Hi-Fi 5-star
I am starting to think about Wharfedale -- with Dali I would look at the Zensor level -- Elac is not on my mind for now -- and I am looking at something on Ebay, I will give Ebay another chance as most of my orders have been fine.
Lp85253 likes this.

----------------
Who AM I
zieglj01 is offline  
post #327 of 641 Old 03-15-2019, 12:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 4,395
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2102 Post(s)
Liked: 1758
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post
I am starting to think about Wharfedale -- with Dali I would look at the Zensor level -- Elac is not on my mind for now -- and I am looking at something on Ebay, I will give Ebay another chance as most of my orders have been fine.
as a happy owner of 10.1s .. i would think about the 220 / 225 .. they seem to be at an even higher level of neutrality ( the 10.1s aren't as warm as some make them out to be) and refinement.. honestly if i was gonna do a $350 speaker right now i would jump on the 225

YAMAHA TSR 5790.. front l/r emotiva b1's and /or kef q100's ..BIC v1220.....Emotiva basx10.... ascend cbm 170 center.. polk t15 rears..samsung 55" j620d
bedroom .. YAMAHA r-xv 383... front l/r.. wharfedale 10.1s... ascend cbm 170 center ... Emotiva basx8... samsung ku6300 50 in
Lp85253 is offline  
post #328 of 641 Old 03-15-2019, 01:10 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 18,565
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
Liked: 3035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lp85253 View Post
as a happy owner of 10.1s .. i would think about the 220 / 225 .. they seem to be at an even higher level of neutrality ( the 10.1s aren't as warm as some make them out to be) and refinement.. honestly if i was gonna do a $350 speaker right now i would jump on the 225
The bass on the 220 rolls off too early
Lp85253 likes this.

----------------
Who AM I
zieglj01 is offline  
post #329 of 641 Old 03-15-2019, 01:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 4,395
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2102 Post(s)
Liked: 1758
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post
The bass on the 220 rolls off too early
i have heard that as well , the 225's are probably more your style...

YAMAHA TSR 5790.. front l/r emotiva b1's and /or kef q100's ..BIC v1220.....Emotiva basx10.... ascend cbm 170 center.. polk t15 rears..samsung 55" j620d
bedroom .. YAMAHA r-xv 383... front l/r.. wharfedale 10.1s... ascend cbm 170 center ... Emotiva basx8... samsung ku6300 50 in
Lp85253 is offline  
post #330 of 641 Old 03-15-2019, 02:22 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
gajCA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sonoma County, CA
Posts: 19,392
Mentioned: 224 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9089 Post(s)
Liked: 6232
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post
The bass on the 220 rolls off too early
PSB Alpha B1?

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_760ALP...-B1.html?cc=02

https://www.soundstagenetwork.com/in...=16&Itemid=140

Listening Window, 20Hz - 20kHz (measured @ 2m, plotted @ 1m)
Response curve is an average of five measurements:
on-axis, 15 degrees left and right off-axis,
15 degrees up and down off-axis


Geoff A. J., California
gajCA is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Speakers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off