Phase Technology Speakers - Where did they go? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 5Likes

post #1 of 39 Old 04-24-2019, 11:50 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1472 Post(s)
Liked: 1051
Phase Technology Speakers - Where did they go?

I came across these a while ago and I'm still scratching my head.

Why is Phase Technology so little known? All things considered, I don't see why they should be so scarce on the forums. I don't think I've ever heard them be suggested on the forums which are dominated by other brands like Ascend, Klipsch, SVS, Emotiva, etc.

They seem to make some really nice speakers and utilize some interesting technology like the flat piston woofer (although not extremely uncommon) and an absolute phase crossover network. Videos here:

Bill Hecht, the founder of Phase Tech, invented the Soft Dome tweeter.... How is this company not known??

I also read somewhere that they send their products out to be 3rd party verified meaning no bs on their spec sheets. That being said, some of their products look to be really nice. Check out this PC3.5:

https://phasetech.mseaudio.com/serie...ection/pc-3-5/

A 3 Way LCR speaker, that has a rotatable tweeter/mid section. I haven't seen this in a single speaker yet.

I also read that Phase Tech is the OEM of many other brands, including that of McIntosh. Now I have no opinion on McIntosh speakers but the amps they make are top notch, so why wouldn't the speakers be? More power to Phase Tech at the end of it.

Lastly, they have a full theater system under the name of dARTS. This system looks to be pure business. The "bottom of the line" system, the dARTS 535 series, will do THX Reference SPL of 105dB peaks in rooms as large as 5000 cubic feet, otherwise known as THX Ultra sized. The larger, more powerful system, the 660 series, will do THX Reference in rooms of up to 18000 cubic feet. Thats almost 3x larger than THX's biggest, baddest category, THX Dominus, at 6500 cubic feet.

Here's a review of the 660 system from Sound and Vision:

https://www.soundandvision.com/conte...-review-page-2

So again I ask, why so little known?

I'm very intrigued by this brand (I hope others are too now), perhaps enough for me to buy something from them. Those PC3.5's could make a worthy upgrade from my Ascend CMT340's!

Attached are some photos of Phase Tech products.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PC1.5 and 33.5.png
Views:	11
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	2557948   Click image for larger version

Name:	PC9.5.png
Views:	11
Size:	179.3 KB
ID:	2557950   Click image for larger version

Name:	CI130.png
Views:	16
Size:	739.3 KB
ID:	2557952   Click image for larger version

Name:	POWER FL12.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	828.9 KB
ID:	2557954  

Leave it at 8 ohms and call it a day :)

Last edited by Russdawg1; 04-25-2019 at 04:23 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 04:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
Liked: 625
I have a set of Phase Tech Teatros (7.5, 6.5, 4.5). Really nice speakers for the price. AudioReview.com rates most of them highly. I don't use them anymore. They were replaced by Paradigm Signatures.

Phase Technology's problem is that they are only sold through a limited number of non-retail dealers.
post #3 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 05:04 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Liked: 176
As said above, the Phase Tech dealers are few and far between. I have an all Phase Tech speaker system and really enjoy it. I have a local dealer. I was sad to find out a few years ago that a lot of their speakers are made over seas now, they used to be all made here in the US in Florida.

Sharp LC-80LE844U | Marantz BD8002 | Marantz AV8003 | Marsh Sound Design A400s (FL/FR) | Marantz MM7055 (C/SL/SR) | Phase Tech PC 9.1 (FL/FR) | Phase Tech PC 3.1 (C/SL/SR) | 3 Phase Tech Octave Power-15 Subs | 1 REL R-528 Sub
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 07:47 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmittyJS View Post
I have a set of Phase Tech Teatros (7.5, 6.5, 4.5). Really nice speakers for the price. AudioReview.com rates most of them highly. I don't use them anymore. They were replaced by Paradigm Signatures.

Phase Technology's problem is that they are only sold through a limited number of non-retail dealers.

Ah very cool. Where would you rank those, or even Phase Technology in general, compared to other brands (if you’ve heard them) like Ascend, Klipsch, SVS, etc? And do they have a special sound signature also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawaburger View Post
As said above, the Phase Tech dealers are few and far between. I have an all Phase Tech speaker system and really enjoy it. I have a local dealer. I was sad to find out a few years ago that a lot of their speakers are made over seas now, they used to be all made here in the US in Florida.
Oh that does suck, I wonder if they lost quality doing so or they were able to keep the same quality, just lowered their manufacturing costs.

post #5 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russdawg1 View Post
Ah very cool. Where would you rank those, or even Phase Technology in general, compared to other brands (if you’ve heard them) like Ascend, Klipsch, SVS, etc? And do they have a special sound signature also?

Oh that does suck, I wonder if they lost quality doing so or they were able to keep the same quality, just lowered their manufacturing costs.
I have had the speakers for at least 15 years. When I bought them I compared them to Martin Logan, B & W and Definitive Technology, and preferred the sound of Phase Tech's soft dome tweeter to the metal dome tweeters of Def Tech and B & W speakers. I like the Martin Logan sound, but from the demos of them that I experienced, they seemed to have a much narrower main listening position than the others I listened to. A good friend of mine has Klipsch speakers, which are pretty good for home theater and loud rock, but I never did bond with their horn tweeter sound. Since I tend to buy stuff and use it until it is broken, I have not compared them to anything much in recent history.

I would like to believe that they are upholding their quality and just doing it to save manufacturing costs. I have not heard the newest speakers from Phase Tech so can't comment with certainty.

Sharp LC-80LE844U | Marantz BD8002 | Marantz AV8003 | Marsh Sound Design A400s (FL/FR) | Marantz MM7055 (C/SL/SR) | Phase Tech PC 9.1 (FL/FR) | Phase Tech PC 3.1 (C/SL/SR) | 3 Phase Tech Octave Power-15 Subs | 1 REL R-528 Sub
post #6 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 08:02 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
Liked: 308
A user on here, PrestigeAudio has recommended them and believe he is a dealer for them. He is very impressed by their performance.
post #7 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 09:00 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocrh View Post
A user on here, PrestigeAudio has recommended them and believe he is a dealer for them. He is very impressed by their performance.
Hopefully he chimes in!

Quote:
I have had the speakers for at least 15 years. When I bought them I compared them to Martin Logan, B & W and Definitive Technology, and preferred the sound of Phase Tech's soft dome tweeter to the metal dome tweeters of Def Tech and B & W speakers. I like the Martin Logan sound, but from the demos of them that I experienced, they seemed to have a much narrower main listening position than the others I listened to. A good friend of mine has Klipsch speakers, which are pretty good for home theater and loud rock, but I never did bond with their horn tweeter sound. Since I tend to buy stuff and use it until it is broken, I have not compared them to anything much in recent history.

I would like to believe that they are upholding their quality and just doing it to save manufacturing costs. I have not heard the newest speakers from Phase Tech so can't comment with certainty.

Well you are instilling quite a bit of confidence in this brand in me! Hopefully I do indeed get a pair and can spread some good comparisons and knowledge on the forum.

post #8 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 09:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1539 Post(s)
Liked: 859
As you have noted, just like most social sites, Avsforum also tends to become an echo chamber where a few common brands end up being discussed the most. I'm sure there are many other lesser known brands as well.
post #9 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
As you have noted, just like most social sites, Avsforum also tends to become an echo chamber where a few common brands end up being discussed the most. I'm sure there are many other lesser known brands as well.
Agreed. There are a lot of speakers that I am a fan of that I rarely see discussed here, for example: Aerial Acoustics; Dynaudio; Magnepan; Harbeth.

post #10 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 10:22 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Agreed. There are a lot of speakers that I am a fan of that I rarely see discussed here, for example: Aerial Acoustics; Dynaudio; Magnepan; Harbeth.

Magnepan seems to be coming out with their LRS speaker which has gained a bit of traction. I’m thinking about trying them out myself with their in home trial. But these Phase Techs are still at the top of my list.

post #11 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 12:45 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked: 238
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-sp...-speakers.html

Sources/processing: stack of stuff that if it isn't vintage now, it will be soon!
Amps: stacks and stacks of old iron
Main speakers: big DIYSG
Surrounds: Bose graveyard
Subs: a bunch
post #12 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 01:51 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8576 Post(s)
Liked: 5776
Quote:

So again I ask, why so little known?
Maybe because their cheapest cabinet center channel I can find, a 2 way dual 5.25" LCR, is $739?

https://soundapproach.com/phase-tech...r-speaker.html

But yes, I have "never heard of those" speakers as my front three but I bought them locally, store now closed.

Even measured well on Soundstage's measurement site.

Usher is nigh impossible to find and those that sell them on line have onerous return policies.

So I never recommend them.

Geoff A. J., California
post #13 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 01:59 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fill35U View Post

Last post was near a year ago!

Maybe I’ll post there soon and see what I can drum up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gajCA View Post
Maybe because their cheapest cabinet center channel I can find, a 2 way dual 5.25" LCR, is $739?

https://soundapproach.com/phase-tech...r-speaker.html

But yes, I have "never heard of those" speakers as my front three but I bought them locally, store now closed.

Even measured well on Soundstage's measurement site.

Usher is nigh impossible to find and those that sell them online have onerous return policies.

So I never recommend them.

Revel’s cheapest center is $750! And from what I’m reading Phase Tech is on a similar level of quality as them. Revel sources their stuff out to asia also. Seems like they are just missing the publicity front. With enough advertising I’m sure they could get back on the map.

It also says here on MSE’s website that SoundScapes (the place you got your Usher’s from right?) carried Phase Tech also before closing. Very interesting.

Last edited by Russdawg1; 04-25-2019 at 02:03 PM.
post #14 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 02:13 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8576 Post(s)
Liked: 5776
Quote:

Revel’s cheapest center is $750! And from what I’m reading Phase Tech is on a similar level of quality as them. Revel sources their stuff out to asia also. Seems like they are just missing the publicity front. With enough advertising I’m sure they could get back on the map.

It also says here on MSE’s website that SoundScapes (the place you got your Usher’s from right?) carried Phase Tech also before closing. Very interesting.
Revel is a premium brand no doubt but their huge ace in the hole in the US is Crutchfield with their stunning return policy, even on towers.

I guess the guy (who's name escapes me) at Souncscape didn't show me Phase Linears because I gave him a reasonable, not extravagant, budget.

Geoff A. J., California
post #15 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 02:52 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gajCA View Post
Revel is a premium brand no doubt but their huge ace in the hole in the US is Crutchfield with their stunning return policy, even on towers.

I guess the guy (who's name escapes me) at Souncscape didn't show me Phase Linears because I gave him a reasonable, not extravagant, budget.

Haha, I wonder if I can dig it up in our PM’s. I think you’ve mentioned him before.

If I do end up getting a pair of Phase Techs by chance, I’ll definitely bring them over and let you see if “the guy” really missed the target with your budget. Although those ushers do look pretty cool. Haven’t gotten hear them yet though!

It seems that Phase Tech only has two licensed online retailers. Seems like an odd move and does tell us a bit about their brand. And the select dealers they have also. Interesting business model to say the least.

post #16 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 03:12 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 9
YES! I don't really know why they aren't talked about more.

I bought my speakers in 2010 and at the time I listened to paradigm, Boston, PSB, Klipsch, and maybe even something else. Phase Tech was the top of my budget and maybe even stretched it at the time so they were the last thing I tried. Its hard for me to compare almost 9-10 years later, but I remember being blown away in comparison to the others. The only ones I didn't really like was the horn of the Klipsch, to me it just made the highs too pronounced I guess. Something with the Phase tech had a nice comfortable warm sound and can go loud. Sounded great for music, to me anyway. I bought a 5.1 system (2 9.5's, 2 surround-II's, and a PC 3.5 Center). Now I have my room being worked on so I am adding 2 more Surround II's and 4 CI6.1's for Atmos!
post #17 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 03:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 17
I have a pair of Phase Tech 8.5's that I bought back in the 90's still using them but the foam in front of the woofers is going bad so need to replace.
post #18 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 03:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 1930 Post(s)
Liked: 1645
i often see phase tech speakers on c/list.. maybe i might pick up a pair..

YAMAHA TSR 5790.. front l/r emotiva b1's and /or kef q100's ..BIC v1220.....Emotiva basx10.... ascend cbm 170 center.. polk t15 rears..samsung 55" j620d
bedroom .. YAMAHA r-xv 383... front l/r.. wharfedale 10.1s... ascend cbm 170 center ... Emotiva basx8... samsung ku6300 50 in
post #19 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 03:20 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Kuenster View Post
I have a pair of Phase Tech 8.5's that I bought back in the 90's still using them but the foam in front of the woofers is going bad so need to replace.

Wow, they must play like a champ! Are you planning on refoaming them yourself or getting a shop to? I heard that replacing the foam on the flat piston woofers was much harder than traditional cones.

Have you ever compared them to current offerings? Would love to hear your thoughts if so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lp85253 View Post
i often see phase tech speakers on c/list.. maybe i might pick up a pair..
Might be a good idea looking at all the people that are still enjoying theirs, decades after they came out. Make sure to tell us how you like them if you do indeed pick them up
Lp85253 likes this.

post #20 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 03:57 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Wow, they must play like a champ! Are you planning on refoaming them yourself or getting a shop to? I heard that replacing the foam on the flat piston woofers was much harder than traditional cones.

Have you ever compared them to current offerings? Would love to hear your thoughts if so.

Might be a good idea looking at all the people that are still enjoying theirs, decades after they came out. Make sure to tell us how you like them if you do indeed pick them up
Phase Tech told me I should replace the woofers which come with the outside foam. But I'm not handy at such things so not sure. Also the speakers are quite heavy to move, more than my old back can handle. Not sure what to do. The new woofers are not that expensive it's just the removal and replace that worries me.
post #21 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 04:12 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked: 184
Quote:
I've been a PT dealer for 10 years. Unless things have drastically changed, the large majority of their models are 100% manufactured in the USA at their Kansas location. The lone exception being a handful of their most entry level contractor grade in-ceiling/in wall.

I will call to double check Monday, but last call I had with them I confirmed this.

Last edited by PrestigeAudio; 04-25-2019 at 04:16 PM.
post #22 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 04:22 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocrh View Post
Hey, thanks for the shout out!

I think PT is a grossly underrated line of speakers. A true manufacturer and innovator of great speaker technologies. If anyone reading this is into speakers, I would highly recommend just reading up on the brand, their history, patents, innovations, YouTube videos, etc. They have OEM'd speakers, drivers, etc for some very very high end manufacturers (McIntosh being one) for decades.

I have used their products in my projects for 10+ years. Always impressive. True hifi performance for midfi pricing. I cannot say a bad word about it.
cocrh likes this.
post #23 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 04:41 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrestigeAudio View Post
Hey, thanks for the shout out!

I think PT is a grossly underrated line of speakers. A true manufacturer and innovator of great speaker technologies. If anyone reading this is into speakers, I would highly recommend just reading up on the brand, their history, patents, innovations, YouTube videos, etc. They have OEM'd speakers, drivers, etc for some very very high end manufacturers (McIntosh being one) for decades.

I have used their products in my projects for 10+ years. Always impressive. True hifi performance for midfi pricing. I cannot say a bad word about it.

Hifi performance at a midfi price? Seems like a bargain to me.

I linked videos of the technology they used above, some pretty cool stuff. It seems like they haven’t come out with anything new however, other than the dARTS system and the even newer Flyte system. Those look to be really nice. Have you installed one?

And compared to other companies like Revel and Kef, even Klipsch (as they have thx models also if I remember correctly), where does Phase Tech stack up?

Specifically, what would be comparable to the PC3.5 that Phase Tech offers? That’s the speaker I’m most interested in at the moment.

Quote:
I've been a PT dealer for 10 years. Unless things have drastically changed, the large majority of their models are 100% manufactured in the USA at their Kansas location. The lone exception being a handful of their most entry level contractor grade in-ceiling/in wall.

I will call to double check Monday, but last call I had with them I confirmed this.

Ah, thank you for the clarification.

Would you say that these “contractor grade” lines are low quality? What would these be compared to if you had to choose?

post #24 of 39 Old 04-25-2019, 04:58 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsauvag View Post
YES! I don't really know why they aren't talked about more.

I bought my speakers in 2010 and at the time I listened to paradigm, Boston, PSB, Klipsch, and maybe even something else. Phase Tech was the top of my budget and maybe even stretched it at the time so they were the last thing I tried. Its hard for me to compare almost 9-10 years later, but I remember being blown away in comparison to the others. The only ones I didn't really like was the horn of the Klipsch, to me it just made the highs too pronounced I guess. Something with the Phase tech had a nice comfortable warm sound and can go loud. Sounded great for music, to me anyway. I bought a 5.1 system (2 9.5's, 2 surround-II's, and a PC 3.5 Center). Now I have my room being worked on so I am adding 2 more Surround II's and 4 CI6.1's for Atmos!
I know right? From everything I'm reading I see no reason why these guys shouldn't be one of the main topics or contenders on AVS. A US based company that makes their own drivers, cabinets, crossovers, etc.

Thanks for sharing your experience with Phase Tech compared to other brands. Make sure to check back when your system gets finished! I'd love to hear how satisfied you are.

post #25 of 39 Old 04-26-2019, 05:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
Liked: 625
Quote:
It's been too long. I can't really compare except against my own. Keep in mind, my model is one of PT's low/mid-range and were bought over 15 years ago. Also I never measured them, but I'd say they sound pretty neutral. However, the PT tweeter doesn't hold a candle to my Paradigm Signature's beryllium tweeter, but what does? The Signature tweeter is one of the best I've ever heard. The PT soft dome tweeter sounds muffled in comparison. But obviously the Signatures cost considerably more.

Would I consider Phase Tech again? Eh, probably not. There are too many other known, readily-available alternatives out there. If you're going to make it hard to audition, buy and get measurements for, you'd better have something that really separates you from the pack.

I will say this. I bought my 6.5 center used. One of the grill pegs was broken. I emailed Phase Tech about where I could buy a replacement and they sent me a whole bag of them for free. Can't beat that kind of customer service.
gajCA likes this.
post #26 of 39 Old 04-26-2019, 07:13 AM

Quote:

Thank you for the information. I was under the impression that the drivers and/or cabinets were made over seas and the final product was assembled locally.

post #27 of 39 Old 04-26-2019, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Kuenster View Post
Phase Tech told me I should replace the woofers which come with the outside foam. But I'm not handy at such things so not sure. Also the speakers are quite heavy to move, more than my old back can handle. Not sure what to do. The new woofers are not that expensive it's just the removal and replace that worries me.
Replacing the drivers should be very easy, you just need a screwdriver. Remove the screws that hold the driver in the cabinet, gently pull the driver out, disconnect the wiring clip, connect the wiring clip to the new driver, screw new driver back in. I recommend laying the speaker on its back before doing this so the driver doesn't shoot out after removing the screws.
Al Kuenster likes this.

post #28 of 39 Old 04-26-2019, 08:08 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmittyJS View Post
It's been too long. I can't really compare except against my own. Keep in mind, my model is one of PT's low/mid-range and were bought over 15 years ago. Also I never measured them, but I'd say they sound pretty neutral. However, the PT tweeter doesn't hold a candle to my Paradigm Signature's beryllium tweeter, but what does? The Signature tweeter is one of the best I've ever heard. The PT soft dome tweeter sounds muffled in comparison. But obviously the Signatures cost considerably more.

Would I consider Phase Tech again? Eh, probably not. There are too many other known, readily-available alternatives out there. If you're going to make it hard to audition, buy and get measurements for, you'd better have something that really separates you from the pack.

I will say this. I bought my 6.5 center used. One of the grill pegs was broken. I emailed Phase Tech about where I could buy a replacement and they sent me a whole bag of them for free. Can't beat that kind of customer service.

Wow, that is pretty great customer service. Kind of similar to SVS in a way. Although from what I’m hearing, you are paying for more product from Phase Tech than SVS where their products are a bit over priced due to the bill of rights they give you.

Glad that Phase Tech is a neutral sound, I can appreciate that.

post #29 of 39 Old 04-26-2019, 08:23 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
LCR Review

David Rich had a very favorable review on Secrets of Home Theater & HiFi in May, 2012. Sorry, but I’m a dope and can’t post a link ( see hometheaterhifi.com).
post #30 of 39 Old 04-26-2019, 08:29 AM

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Wow, that is pretty great customer service. Kind of similar to SVS in a way. Although from what I’m hearing, you are paying for more product from Phase Tech than SVS where their products are a bit over priced due to the bill of rights they give you.

Glad that Phase Tech is a neutral sound, I can appreciate that.
I had a pair of 10.5 that where 100lbs. each. Great sounding speaker in the 1990's. I was able to compare them back n the day at a what they called then a stereo store. Recently, I gave them away due to the foam falling apart and damage to the speaker from moving. They still had replacement drivers available to purchase, however the price of replacing everyone for me and probably reconditioning the crossovers would be too much time and investment in an older speaker. The only complaint I had of the 10.5 in that the response time of the speaker seemed to lag. For example for a movie the speaker was not fast enough to make you jump out of your seat. There seemed to b e a slight delay. It was noticeable when I moved to KEFS.
Also, back in they the day the 10.5's where very flat and check for accuracy before they shipped to make sure they were +-3db from flat before they left the factory.

I deliver the company was sold to Harmen around 2009 and now is MSE audio. Not sure what the agreement was or what they do now and if they still make speakers for others.

They did make the Mac tweeters. I do not know if they still do.

Wish there was somewhere I could hear the the newer products. It seems the models they have are from a product line that is more then 5 years old.

Former owner and fan. Go phase tech!
Al Kuenster likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page