Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 05-25-2019, 04:15 PM - Thread Starter
gch

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Def Tech BP9060 question?

I have the BP9060’s for my front R&L. I noticed the other day that the logo light isn’t on and the powered sub isn’t working. I checked the button in the back and it’s fine and there are just wires with speaker wiring no LFE cable. I also have a SVS 4000 sub next to the left side tower. It’s strange that both went out at the same time. I have a Furman surge protector on each one and it’s fine. The mids and highs are fine just no powered subs. Any ideas? I have the Yamaha RX A2050 receiver so could a setting be off that would cause that to happen?

Thanks G
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-25-2019, 05:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quoted: 3086 Post(s)
Liked: 2565
Quote:
Originally Posted by gch View Post
I have the BP9060’s for my front R&L. I noticed the other day that the logo light isn’t on and the powered sub isn’t working. I checked the button in the back and it’s fine and there are just wires with speaker wiring no LFE cable. I also have a SVS 4000 sub next to the left side tower. It’s strange that both went out at the same time. I have a Furman surge protector on each one and it’s fine. The mids and highs are fine just no powered subs. Any ideas? I have the Yamaha RX A2050 receiver so could a setting be off that would cause that to happen?

Thanks G
Try plugging the sub into a different outlet to see if the light comes on. Turn the power switch on the sub to off then back on again. If still nothing contact SVS ASAP.

Kef LS50,Q200C, Q100, SVS SB-2000, Denon AVR-X3400H, , Panasonic 50" Plasma, Xbox One.
Bedroom: JBL Loft 50 , Loft 20, Bic F-12, Denon AVR-S710W, PS3, 32" Insigna LED.
post #3 of 3 Old 05-25-2019, 07:38 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Lol love the SVS cue. I have the 9060 as well. You are lucky the sub doesn't work. They sound horrible. Our subs take care of that range so just kill the other one too. I run mine without the subs. There might be a fuse on the amp plate. Pop that sucker out and check. You could also buy a cheap external amp or maybe find the original for cheap on ebay.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page