Stands for Paradigm Cinema 330? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-03-2019, 06:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Question Stands for Paradigm Cinema 330?

Hi!

I bought some Paradigm Cinema 330 v.3 speakers. Problem: they are meant for walls and my wall is no good.

I browsed a ton of speaker stands, but none of the satellite ones (that have a space for screws in the back) can handle 12.5lb.

Closest one I found are these: "Satellite Speaker Stands Heavy Duty Adjustable Steel Rubber Feet Platform New" on ebay.ca (I'd post a link but I can't without 5 posts here... it's the first result in the search)

However the little thingy for the screw attachment is only around 5in long from the picture and looks somewhat thin, and I'm afraid it won't be able to hold the 330s upright for very long (the speakers are 18in tall). The stands are rated for 20lb, but I think they assume rectangular speakers that mostly rest on the stand itself, and in my case the speakers' weight will mostly lean against the little attachment.

Are there some obvious stands I missed? I think the Paradigm LS-25 stands are meant for 330(maybe?) but the only pair I found are a 5hr drive from here on kijiji. And the Paradigm LS-30 I found on Amazon do not look like they'd handle 330s.

Any help is appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page