3Likes

post #1 of 41 Old 07-10-2019, 03:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Speaker Help

Hello all,

I need some advice regarding speakers. I have a 5.1 set-up and my speakers need to be replaced, all of them. I need a center channel no wider than 18 inches, 2 bookshelf speakers that I can hang in the corner of the room, 2 in-ceiling speakers probably 8 inches in diameter. Everything needs to be white (wife demands it). I have a Pioneer 303 and my current speakers are a B&W center channel, Canton bookshelf and Speakercraft in-ceiling speakers with an M&K subwoofer. The above speakers are my installer recommended years ago. I am not looking to break the bank, but would like good quality sound and craftsmanship. I appreciate any input you experts have.

Have a great day.

Thank you,

Michael
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 Old 07-10-2019, 04:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1482 Post(s)
Liked: 1067
Check out RSL.

Their new CG5 line comes in white, fits your dimensions, and they have in ceiling speakers to match.

I’d also check out Revel. Higher caliber, also higher price.
smithsabom likes this.

Leave it at 8 ohms and call it a day :)
post #3 of 41 Old 07-10-2019, 06:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 2595 Post(s)
Liked: 2418
Q Acoustics has a sale going on and the 3020i bookshelf speakers are available in white, as well as the matching 3090Ci center channel. The 3090Ci is right at 17" wide.

https://www.qacoustics.com/

Subs>RBH I-12e/I-12. HSU VTF-15H mk2. Monolith THX 12(x2)/THX 10(x2). XTZ 1X12. SVS PB-1000(x2). Speakers>JBL 270/235c/230/225c, Arena 130/125c. Jamo S807/S803. Infinity P363/163. Sony CS3/CS8/CS5. QA 3020i/3090Ci, 2020i/2000c. Monolith Cinema 5 bs. Polk RTiA1/CsiA4. Other Audio>Sony MDR-Z7m2, WH-XB700, XB32, XB31. Sennheiser HD58X, HD4.50, PC37X. SIVGA SV004. HyperX Cloud PS4 HS. Plantronics RIG500 Pro HS. LG FH6,RK8,RK7,PK5. UE Boom3.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 41 Old 07-11-2019, 09:29 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8593 Post(s)
Liked: 5791
Quote:
Originally Posted by millerpt View Post
Hello all,

I need some advice regarding speakers. I have a 5.1 set-up and my speakers need to be replaced, all of them. I need a center channel no wider than 18 inches, 2 bookshelf speakers that I can hang in the corner of the room, 2 in-ceiling speakers probably 8 inches in diameter. Everything needs to be white (wife demands it). I have a Pioneer 303 and my current speakers are a B&W center channel, Canton bookshelf and Speakercraft in-ceiling speakers with an M&K subwoofer. The above speakers are my installer recommended years ago. I am not looking to break the bank, but would like good quality sound and craftsmanship. I appreciate any input you experts have.

Have a great day.

Thank you,

Michael
The Q Acoustics 3000i series mentioned are a great choice as are the more expensive Q Acoustic Concept Series also available in white.

I've personally heard the Concept 20 here in my home and it is first rate.

Geoff A. J., California
post #5 of 41 Old 07-11-2019, 10:52 AM

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2964 Post(s)
Liked: 2877
Canton Chrono and in white

On-wall speaker
https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...te-pair/1.html

Bookshelf speaker

The Center channel is within your size and has 6 inch woofers, plus a raised tweeter
https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...r-white/1.html

----------------
Who AM I
post #6 of 41 Old 07-11-2019, 10:22 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you

Thank you so much for the suggestions. These have been very helpful. Looks like some good value that you folks have suggested. I appreciate it.
post #7 of 41 Old 07-12-2019, 06:10 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
Liked: 109
Aperion audio is a good bang for the buck. I had the verus 2 grand 5 channel system with ceiling mounted surrounds bookshelf speakers. I upgraded to B&w diamonds. Happy to get rid of the aperions...they are packed in factory boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #8 of 41 Old 07-12-2019, 06:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 3343 Post(s)
Liked: 1879
if I was going all in with speakers in/on ceiling and such...I would have at least listened to 5 or 6 different brands. I own boston acoustics, klipsch, focal, magnepan currently and like all of em, but if I was going for all around I would go focal. but at least I have tried out a few brands to know what I like.

Power: Marantz sr7008, NAD C 275Bee x 2, Video: Oppo 103, Samsung 75un6300
Speakers: Focal aria 948, Focal cc900, Klipsch synergy KSF 10.5, Magnepan LRS
Subs: Rythmik FV25HP, Rythmik FV15HP
post #9 of 41 Old 07-12-2019, 01:15 PM

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Quote:
Hello all,

Have a great day.

Thank you,

Michael

I just installed my 5.2.4 system and the wife wanted white as well. I went with Triad. Absolutely amazing sound. You should consider them. They can custom make/paint whatever you want:

https://i.imgur.com/0J7mmkl.jpg

Legit. High quality. PM me if you want more info.

post #10 of 41 Old 07-13-2019, 05:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
Liked: 236
+1 For Triad.

What's your budget?

[email protected]
post #11 of 41 Old 07-13-2019, 09:35 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Gordon View Post
+1 For Triad.

What's your budget?
I am looking for the 2 in-ceiling, 2 bookshelfs, center channel, and subwoofer for $1000.00 - $1500.00.

Thank you all for your suggestions. As of now, I am leaning towards the Q Acoustics.

Michael
post #12 of 41 Old 07-14-2019, 06:03 AM

Mentioned: 218 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6934 Post(s)
Liked: 5221
Quote:
I am looking for the 2 in-ceiling, 2 bookshelfs, center channel, and subwoofer for $1000.00 - $1500.00.

Thank you all for your suggestions. As of now, I am leaning towards the Q Acoustics.
What % of your usage will be HT/TV vs music?

If it's mostly HT/TV I would want a more dynamic speaker than QA...they are good for music and general mixed (50/50) use though...not crazy about their center although some people like it...might be worth it to go with their more expensive Concept Center if you're set on QA though.

For HT/TV I would lean towards the JBL Arena 130, especially if you can use one as your center (just buy 2 pairs):
https://www.amazon.com/JBL-Arena-130...s%2C134&sr=8-1

The JBLs' reasonable pricing means you can treat yourself to a nice subwoofer which would make all the difference esp. if you watch a lot of big budget action/thriller movies.

~ Are you a "geek hobbyist" obsessed with squeezing out that last 5-10% improvement? The economy will thank you...especially the Chinese one. Or are you more of a get-set-and-forget "casual user" who simply wants to increase your enjoyment of movies, TV and gaming? Relax, HT isn't rocket science, nor does it have to cost an arm and a leg---especially if you ignore the aforementioned vocal minority. And remember to smile...it's just a silly hobby, after all. :)
post #13 of 41 Old 07-14-2019, 06:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 3094 Post(s)
Liked: 2574
Quote:

Michael
If you have your mind set on QA, here's what I suggest. Go with the 3020 for $199 and get the Concept center. Get a good sub such as an HSU-VTF-2 MK5 or Monoprice Monolith 10 if you have a smaller room. When budget recovers get the QA Concept 20's and move the 3020's to surround duty. A valuable lesson I've learned (the painful way) is don't cheap out on the sub. It will only lead to disappointment.

Kef LS50,Q200C, Q100, SVS SB-2000, Denon AVR-X3400H, NAD 216, Panasonic 50" Plasma, Xbox One.
Bedroom: JBL Loft 50 , Loft 20, Bic F-12, Denon AVR-S710W, PS3, 32" Insigna LED.
post #14 of 41 Old 07-14-2019, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pase22 View Post
Get a good sub such as an HSU-VTF-2 MK5 or Monoprice Monolith 10 if you have a smaller room.
It's amazing to me that there's now only $100 separating the 10" from the 12" on Amazon...strangely enough, the Mono 15" is still $400 more than the VTF-3.

~ Are you a "geek hobbyist" obsessed with squeezing out that last 5-10% improvement? The economy will thank you...especially the Chinese one. Or are you more of a get-set-and-forget "casual user" who simply wants to increase your enjoyment of movies, TV and gaming? Relax, HT isn't rocket science, nor does it have to cost an arm and a leg---especially if you ignore the aforementioned vocal minority. And remember to smile...it's just a silly hobby, after all. :)
post #15 of 41 Old 07-14-2019, 10:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
Liked: 274
Quote:
...I need a center channel no wider than 18 inches, 2 bookshelf speakers that I can hang in the corner of the room, 2 in-ceiling speakers probably 8 inches in diameter. Everything needs to be white (wife demands it). I have a Pioneer 303 and my current speakers are a B&W center channel, Canton bookshelf and Speakercraft in-ceiling speakers with an M&K subwoofer...
- What are the height/depth restrictions for the center? And acoustically, 3-way (or coax mid/tweet like KEF, ELAC) is much better for center to avoid "Venetian blind" lobing effect. That might not be compatible with your budget, though I saw an SVS like that for $349.
- I hope you are not literally hanging the speakers, that engenders some vibration and a resonance in the hanging chain. Not the end of the world but not great.
- You can't re-use the Speakercrafts in-ceiling by painting them white? This would allow more $$$ for the rest.
- How is the sound of your sub? And where does your spouse say that should disappear to ha ha?
BTW that Pioneer has a lot of stuff for the price!
post #16 of 41 Old 07-14-2019, 11:07 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pase22 View Post
If you have your mind set on QA, here's what I suggest. Go with the 3020 for $199 and get the Concept center. Get a good sub such as an HSU-VTF-2 MK5 or Monoprice Monolith 10 if you have a smaller room. When budget recovers get the QA Concept 20's and move the 3020's to surround duty. A valuable lesson I've learned (the painful way) is don't cheap out on the sub. It will only lead to disappointment.
I do not have my mend set on any one product, other than they all have to be white, again, the WAF (wife approval factor). The JBl's that were suggested have a black grill, unfortunately, that will not work. The subwoofers suggested are not white, will not work. I am mot trying to be difficult and I genuinely appreciate the advice and help. I think that is why Q acoustics are leading, everything comes in white. The majority of the use will be for TV/Home Theater. One suggestion stated the Q Acoustics may not be the best for that. I will continue looking and see how things fit into my financial plan an what I can swing.

Thank you again for all the suggestions.

Michael
post #17 of 41 Old 07-14-2019, 11:42 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by head_unit View Post
- What are the height/depth restrictions for the center? And acoustically, 3-way (or coax mid/tweet like KEF, ELAC) is much better for center to avoid "Venetian blind" lobing effect. That might not be compatible with your budget, though I saw an SVS like that for $349.
- I hope you are not literally hanging the speakers, that engenders some vibration and a resonance in the hanging chain. Not the end of the world but not great.
- You can't re-use the Speakercrafts in-ceiling by painting them white? This would allow more $$$ for the rest.
- How is the sound of your sub? And where does your spouse say that should disappear to ha ha?
BTW that Pioneer has a lot of stuff for the price!
I really do not have height/depth restrictions, just width (less than 18 inches) for the center channel. They do need to be white though. The Cantons are in the corners of the room supported by a single screw and angled towards the primary sitting location.

The speakercrafts are currently white, but 12-14 years old, so not sure how they have lasted over the years. I do not hear anything wrong, but concerned on the years of use.

The sound from the sub seems fine, but same thought as the speakercraft, 12-14 years old, a fair amount of use on each of them.

I think the reason the Q Acoustics appeal to me is that everything comes in white. The 3020i bookshelfs (pair), 3090ci center channel, Q Acoustics 8" Performance In Ceiling Speaker (Single) (QI80CP) X 2, and the 7060s Active Subwoofer total fall into my budget. I can go higher if the value for the upgraded component(s) make sense. THe primary purpose is Home Theater/TV, there is some music.

Thank you again for all of the help.

Michael

Last edited by millerpt; 07-15-2019 at 12:22 AM.
post #18 of 41 Old 07-15-2019, 08:41 AM

Quote:
I think the reason the Q Acoustics appeal to me is that everything comes in white. The 3020i bookshelfs (pair), 3090ci center channel, Q Acoustics 8" Performance In Ceiling Speaker (Single) (QI80CP) X 2, and the 7060s Active Subwoofer total fall into my budget. I can go higher if the value for the upgraded component(s) make sense. THe primary purpose is Home Theater/TV, there is some music.
I've home auditioned all of those QA offerings (first generation models) and the subwoofer was completely useless for HT, just passable for music...it's a good example of what happens when design decisions are made by the marketing department not the engineers.

Unfortunately if you insist on even a white SUBWOOFER, the only other one I know of is the $600 SVS SB1000 sealed sub which will only be slightly better unless it's a tiny room. I would just plan on hiding the subwoofer in a corner, or hell even putting a white sheet on top of it or some other means to disguise it because $600 can buy you a SUPERB ported sub like the Monolith 12".

The second big weak link in the QA lineup is their center. I would go with the Concept 20 or even buy an extra pair of the 3020i in order to use one as a center laid on its side.

But really, since HT/TV is your primary goal, I'd take any of the JBL Arena white speakers over any of the QA offerings...maybe your EYES would be happier with the pretty looks of the QA but I would bet good money that your EARS will much better appreciate the JBLs.

post #19 of 41 Old 07-15-2019, 09:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 3094 Post(s)
Liked: 2574
Quote:
I do not have my mend set on any one product, other than they all have to be white, again, the WAF (wife approval factor). The JBl's that were suggested have a black grill, unfortunately, that will not work. The subwoofers suggested are not white, will not work. I am mot trying to be difficult and I genuinely appreciate the advice and help. I think that is why Q acoustics are leading, everything comes in white. The majority of the use will be for TV/Home Theater. One suggestion stated the Q Acoustics may not be the best for that. I will continue looking and see how things fit into my financial plan an what I can swing.

Thank you again for all the suggestions.

Michael
Here ya go! All white with pretty curved cabinets that should score some WAF points.

Kef LS50,Q200C, Q100, SVS SB-2000, Denon AVR-X3400H, NAD 216, Panasonic 50" Plasma, Xbox One.
Bedroom: JBL Loft 50 , Loft 20, Bic F-12, Denon AVR-S710W, PS3, 32" Insigna LED.
post #20 of 41 Old 07-15-2019, 11:31 AM

Quote:

Thank you again for all of the help.

Michael
That total is $255+$161+$320+$300=$1036.

You could save $80 by getting the 6.5" in ceilings vs the 8" and get the Rhythmik L12 suwoofer in white for a new total of $1275 and have a system with more than an octave more bass extension and added SPL potential.

http://www.rythmikaudio.com/L12.html
Soulburner likes this.

Geoff A. J., California
post #21 of 41 Old 07-15-2019, 09:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 1270
Quote:
Originally Posted by gajCA View Post
That total is $255+$161+$320+$300=$1036.

You could save $80 by getting the 6.5" in ceilings vs the 8" and get the Rhythmik L12 suwoofer in white for a new total of $1275 and have a system with more than an octave more bass extension and added SPL potential.

http://www.rythmikaudio.com/L12.html
If you've had only budget subs, you won't believe what that Rythmik will do for your overall sound.

HT: Samsung PN64H5000 (recommended settings) | NAD T758 V3 | Buchardt S400 (2) | Emotiva E2 (2) | Rythmik Audio F12 (2)
post #22 of 41 Old 07-15-2019, 11:08 PM - Thread Starter

Okay, looks like I have been scared off of the Q Acoustics.

I put this cart together and if you experts want to let me know what you think. This is a bit more than I wanted to go:

https://www.accessories4less.com/?page=cart

Thank you again.

Michael
post #23 of 41 Old 07-16-2019, 12:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 3343 Post(s)
Liked: 1879
Quote:

I put this cart together and if you experts want to let me know what you think. This is a bit more than I wanted to go:

Thank you again.

Michael

link shows empty cart....just list what you want opinion on

Power: Marantz sr7008, NAD C 275Bee x 2, Video: Oppo 103, Samsung 75un6300
Speakers: Focal aria 948, Focal cc900, Klipsch synergy KSF 10.5, Magnepan LRS
Subs: Rythmik FV25HP, Rythmik FV15HP
post #24 of 41 Old 07-16-2019, 08:20 AM

Quote:

Thank you again.

Michael
Not sure why you'd be scared off of Q Acoustics as they are as good as any similarly priced brand on A4L but its your money and certainly they don't carry as bus anywhere near as excellent as that Rhythmik I linked.

Be aware that should you wish to return what you buy to A4L they will not only charge you the real cost of shipping both ways but will also charge 15% restocking.

So a $300 pair of bookshelves could cost you $150 to return depending on where you live.

I'd only buy speakers I'd actually heard from A4L.

Geoff A. J., California
post #25 of 41 Old 07-16-2019, 11:56 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gajCA View Post
Not sure why you'd be scared off of Q Acoustics as they are as good as any similarly priced brand on A4L but its your money and certainly they don't carry as bus anywhere near as excellent as that Rhythmik I linked.

Be aware that should you wish to return what you buy to A4L they will not only charge you the real cost of shipping both ways but will also charge 15% restocking.

So a $300 pair of bookshelves could cost you $150 to return depending on where you live.

I'd only buy speakers I'd actually heard from A4L.
Hi All,

I guess the intensity of the critical feedback of the Q Acoustics got to me and had me thinking. There are several comments on here in favor of the Q Acoustics. I will continue my reading and doing my due diligence on the speakers mentioned here. I still like the price point of the Q Acoustics and I am sure my wife will like the look. But if the sound is horrible, then it does not matter. I am not saying the sound is horrible, I have not listened to them yet. Also, given the positive comments of some, it might just suit my needs.

I am sorry about posting a link to an empty cart, I clicked it and it showed the cart I had, but maybe because I was still on. Below is what I had in the cart from Accessories for less:

Center Channel - CANTON Chrono 515 6" 3-Way Channel Speaker White https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...r-white/1.html - $400

BookShelf - CANTON Chrono SL 526 6" 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker White Pair https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...te-pair/1.html - $500

In-Ceiling - https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...er-pair/1.html - $200

Subwoofer - CANTON SUB 10.3 10" 330 Watt Powered Subwoofer White https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...r-white/1.html - $400

This would total $1500.00. A bit more than I intended.

Curious on what all of you feel about this, say versus the Q Acoustics. Primary use is Home Theater/TV, we are not audiophiles, but enjoy movies and occasional listening to music.

All of you have been great, good learning process for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Michael
post #26 of 41 Old 07-16-2019, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Hi All,

I guess the intensity of the critical feedback of the Q Acoustics got to me and had me thinking. There are several comments on here in favor of the Q Acoustics. I will continue my reading and doing my due diligence on the speakers mentioned here. I still like the price point of the Q Acoustics and I am sure my wife will like the look. But if the sound is horrible, then it does not matter. I am not saying the sound is horrible, I have not listened to them yet. Also, given the positive comments of some, it might just suit my needs.

I am sorry about posting a link to an empty cart, I clicked it and it showed the cart I had, but maybe because I was still on. Below is what I had in the cart from Accessories for less:

Center Channel - CANTON Chrono 515 6" 3-Way Channel Speaker White https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...r-white/1.html - $400

BookShelf - CANTON Chrono SL 526 6" 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker White Pair https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...te-pair/1.html - $500

Subwoofer - CANTON SUB 10.3 10" 330 Watt Powered Subwoofer White https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...r-white/1.html - $400

Curious on what all of you feel about this, say versus the Q Acoustics. Primary use is Home Theater/TV, we are not audiophiles, but enjoy movies and occasional listening to music.
You could go with the QAs but use the Canton 3-way center (disregard the overheated protests of the "timbre matching" police, lol). That way, you can invest in a white Rythmik L12 sub ($540) which would be far better than the Canton sub...any ported sub that only weighs a measly 33lbs is bound to be useless.

Even the most fanatical "timbre matching" police folk aren't going to insist on you "matching" the sub to the speakers, unless they are a desperate salesperson trying to make rent.

PPS. The in-ceilings also do not need to "match" what with their doing no more than a lousy 5-10% of the output. Something like this would be fine, $60/pr instead of $200/pr:
https://www.amazon.com/Micca-Referen...gateway&sr=8-4

Last edited by Zorba922; 07-16-2019 at 01:31 PM.
post #27 of 41 Old 07-16-2019, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Hi All,

All of you have been great, good learning process for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Michael
The Canton Chrono are a great choice BUT there is no guarantee you will like them and returns can be very expensive.

Q Acoustics only asks you to return the speakers to them at your cost for a full refund.

A4L asks the same but will also charge you the full cost to ship to you in the first place and a 15 percent restocking fee.

There are choices at Crutchfield that you might consider as they only charge $10/box to return bookshelves which is exactly what they charged me to return some KLH Albanys a few weeks I tested and did not like. Actually they refunded me all of my money and took the $10 out of rewards points I had with them from prior purchases.

I'd take a good look at very well respected PSB at Crutchfield.

Geoff A. J., California
post #28 of 41 Old 07-16-2019, 03:11 PM

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Yeah I think Triad pricing will be out of range on this one. Good luck on the search!

post #29 of 41 Old 07-16-2019, 10:43 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorba922 View Post
You could go with the QAs but use the Canton 3-way center (disregard the overheated protests of the "timbre matching" police, lol). That way, you can invest in a white Rythmik L12 sub ($540) which would be far better than the Canton sub...any ported sub that only weighs a measly 33lbs is bound to be useless.

Even the most fanatical "timbre matching" police folk aren't going to insist on you "matching" the sub to the speakers, unless they are a desperate salesperson trying to make rent.

PPS. The in-ceilings also do not need to "match" what with their doing no more than a lousy 5-10% of the output. Something like this would be fine, $60/pr instead of $200/pr:
https://www.amazon.com/Micca-Referen...gateway&sr=8-4

I cannot find the Rythmic L12 sub for $540. I went to this link: http://www.rythmikaudio.com/L12.html and it seems they charge a premium for white ($619). Maybe that is just me, but that seems like a lot for a subwoofer. I will continue to look.

Thank you again for all of the opinions and education.

Michael
post #30 of 41 Old 07-17-2019, 08:11 AM

Quote:
I cannot find the Rythmic L12 sub for $540. I went to this link: http://www.rythmikaudio.com/L12.html and it seems they charge a premium for white ($619). Maybe that is just me, but that seems like a lot for a subwoofer. I will continue to look.
Oops, you're right I forgot about that color upcharge.

But I think the $220 difference is well worth it --- it's nearly double the weight of the Canton sub (58lbs vs 33lbs) and goes as low as 10Hz whereas the Canton would be lucky to roll off at 30Hz.

Going with less expensive options for your in-ceilings (Micca instead) and front L/R (Q Acoustics 3020i instead) would easily make up for the difference.

I still think it makes the most sense to use a black sub hidden in a corner, disguised as a lamp and/or plant stand, though. Long subwoofer cables up to 20-30ft are dirt cheap.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page