AVS Forum banner

Best source for Karaoke music? PA Speaker for Karaoke Rockville RPG15BT

713 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  B SUBASCHANDRA BOS 
#1 ·
Did the research on here, and found out that people were mistaken when assuming there was no danger to your stereo speakers if using them with a hot microphone, turns out they *can* be damaged.
So I purchased a PA speaker instead, just for Karaoke: https://www.rockvilleaudio.com/rpg15bt/
Rockville RPG15BT 15" Powered 1000W DJ PA Speaker BlueTooth, USB, SD, EQ, Remote

It works great with a microphone and I am separately using my stereo and TV for background music and Karaoke Lyrics display.
What is the best source for Karaoke Lyrics and background music? There seem to be many pay-for services.

I am guessing this is just a stand-alone single speaker that doesn't really have any other purpose as part of a home stereo system? What do people generally use these for out there?

#2 ·
I’m currently using POPSICAL unit connected to my AVR it comes with 2 unit of wireless mic and they have done a fine job by in the sense that it can be used with any audio system (sound bar,HTIB,AVR,Integrated Amp and also mixer.
When I demo the unit in the show room it was connected to a sound bar and I was able to Karaoke without any issue.
It’s subscription based system at about US4.50 a month.
They have about 200k songs and grows every month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.