After 20 or so pair of speakers i have realized........ - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 146Likes

post #31 of 114 Old 07-29-2019, 03:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 1562
Towers v Bookshelves

It depends if the towers are just adding another bass driver or two. If that's the case, you may pass, acknowledging that there is likely still a difference in the midbass.

If the tower changes things to a 3-way, with a dedicated mid-range driver, there may be more value in it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 114 Old 07-29-2019, 03:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigpig View Post
I went from a $75 pair of used vintage speakers (in pristine condition) to a pair of $4300CAD (MSRP, not that I paid that) speakers and it was an eye-opener. From big old 12" bass drivers to 6.5" woofers and modern design, better cabinet, etc my Paradigm Prestige 85F are worth every Canadian cent...

Im glad you brought up the Paradigms because this thread hits on perfectly my delema. Ive run mostly polks (rti12 in front, Paradigm surrounds) for 14 years now and have never had an issue but I wanted to step up to the next level and was thinking about getting Prestige 95F for the new theater Im building (and matching center). But I worry about there not being a big enough difference to warrant +$5000 for speakers.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" -Arthur C. Clarke
post #33 of 114 Old 07-29-2019, 03:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

The Paradigm Premier 800F looks to inherit some of the design from the higher models for much less. They seem to be a great $2k/pair speaker.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 114 Old 07-29-2019, 05:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 2063 Post(s)
Liked: 1720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harddrive2 View Post
The OP makes great point and it's one I am wrestling with right now.

Spend $3000 or so for 3 (LCR) of one of these: Monitor Audio Silver 300, Revel F36, Salk Song Towers, JBL Studio 590, or Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers (or similar)?

- or -

Spend half that or less for 3 of these: Chane A5.4, RSL CG25, SVS Ultra Bookshelf?

This is for 100% HT use, in a dedicated room with acoustical treatments and bass is covered by dual 15" subs, so no need to worry about a few extra dB at 50Hz or something. SO...have I reached the point of diminishing returns? Reference level sound is not the goal for me, I'm just looking for a great HT experience with great dynamics, wide soundstage, clarity, and wow factor. I suspect this can be had for less than $1000 a speaker.

I get the feeling that for double the $$ I will get speakers that stand up to (hyper) critical listening in a 2.0 set up, but for home theater with 15 speakers in a closed room? This is where I think the diminishing returns become very real.

Any thoughts or recommendations? Thanks!
for ht @100% of the time , imo, save the money , go for dynamics 1st .. (klipsch, ascend , jbl 2 series, ect..).. for dual use , get fancy..
pappaduke and drh3b like this.

YAMAHA TSR 5790.. front l/r emotiva b1's and /or kef q100's ..BIC v1220.....Emotiva basx10.... ascend cbm 170 center.. polk t15 rears..samsung 55" j620d
bedroom .. YAMAHA r-xv 383... front l/r.. wharfedale 10.1s... ascend cbm 170 center ... Emotiva basx8... samsung ku6300 50 in
post #35 of 114 Old 07-29-2019, 05:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 2597 Post(s)
Liked: 4075
Quote:

Spend $3000 or so for 3 (LCR) of one of these: Monitor Audio Silver 300, Revel F36, Salk Song Towers, JBL Studio 590, or Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers (or similar)?

- or -

Spend half that or less for 3 of these: Chane A5.4, RSL CG25, SVS Ultra Bookshelf?

This is for 100% HT use, in a dedicated room with acoustical treatments and bass is covered by dual 15" subs, so no need to worry about a few extra dB at 50Hz or something. SO...have I reached the point of diminishing returns? Reference level sound is not the goal for me, I'm just looking for a great HT experience with great dynamics, wide soundstage, clarity, and wow factor. I suspect this can be had for less than $1000 a speaker.

I get the feeling that for double the $$ I will get speakers that stand up to (hyper) critical listening in a 2.0 set up, but for home theater with 15 speakers in a closed room? This is where I think the diminishing returns become very real.

You could grab the 590's when they are on sale for $499 a pop. I think thats a deal that can't be beaten honestly.
srw1000 likes this.
post #36 of 114 Old 07-29-2019, 05:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 2597 Post(s)
Liked: 4075
Quote:
Originally Posted by tleavit View Post
Im glad you brought up the Paradigms because this thread hits on perfectly my delema. Ive run mostly polks (rti12 in front, Paradigm surrounds) for 14 years now and have never had an issue but I wanted to step up to the next level and was thinking about getting Prestige 95F for the new theater Im building (and matching center). But I worry about there not being a big enough difference to warrant +$5000 for speakers.
Might want to consider speakers designed for the capability requirements of home theater if your going to sink that much money in. Maybe a pair of PSA MTM-210T with in home trial. Just have to be willing to eat return shipping on the very small chance you sent them back. But these are a very capable home theater/music speaker with very good measured sound quality....they will require less than 1/4th the power to drive than the 91 dB sensitive Paradigms.
post #37 of 114 Old 07-29-2019, 05:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 810 Post(s)
Liked: 735
I think speakers sound very different - it's the one piece of equipment that results in a very audible difference, as opposed to DACs, amplifiers, etc.

I wouldn't bring money into it though, as money really has nothing to do with it. Good speakers sound good, bad speakers don't.
spacecowboy likes this.
post #38 of 114 Old 07-29-2019, 06:15 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariogonzalezzz View Post
these sounded the best to me but i couldnt justify paying approx $1500 for 2.0 especially since my listening is approx 90/10 movies/music

i would have kept the monoprice thx speakers and be done with all of this but for some reason the atmos effect doesnt work well in my 12x12 square room. i also tried the pioneer atmos modules.

i would choose the monoprice thx over the jbl 530/520 setup if using a subwoofer. they are pretty awesome. very clean, clean, clean sound. im surprised these arent talked about more. they are pricey though.
in the end with atmos not working well in my room and jbl 3.0 setup for $450 vs. monoprice thx 3.0 at $1480 of course i went with the jbls. i am extremely happy with the jbls. im surprised at what i ended up with. thought they were discontinued and one day bam theyre back, and on sale.

im using jbl 210s as surrounds.
Square rooms are bad and cube rooms are really bad.

Yamaha avr, diy l c r surround Behringer nx3000 dsp Fi car audio ib318 v2 310 cubic foot concrete ib lg pf 1500 projector.steren projector mount at diy 135 inch screen triple 15 boss build .
Pending buy fourty 6 inch drivers for some new mains new 4k projector 1240 cubic foot ib for 16 fi car audio ib318 v2 subwoofers 4 nx3000 dsp
post #39 of 114 Old 07-29-2019, 06:25 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
ive owned:
energy take classic
andrew jones pioneers 1st and 2nd generation
emptek E55Ti and E56Ci
philharmonic audio aams
jbl 230s and jbl 235
klipsch rp 160s, 280s and 450c
monoprice thx-365towers and thx-365center
also other random speakers but ive listed the ones i liked. well, the least liked are the pioneers. tweeters on those were not good.

i finally settled on jbl 530s and 520c (sale $300 per pair and $150 for the center)

i auditioned: BMRs, sony cores, everything at frys electronics demo room (for some reason they only have polk and klipsch rp) and best buy (klipsch r and sony cores).

if another $249 sale on the jbl 580s comes up i may jump on those. last time though i swear hehehe
Try a Good room add an ib add 8 0r 16 ib 18 inch drivers plenty of amplifiers room treatment then demo a few towers or bookshelf spearkers.

Just my two cents.

Sorry small typing screen.

Yamaha avr, diy l c r surround Behringer nx3000 dsp Fi car audio ib318 v2 310 cubic foot concrete ib lg pf 1500 projector.steren projector mount at diy 135 inch screen triple 15 boss build .
Pending buy fourty 6 inch drivers for some new mains new 4k projector 1240 cubic foot ib for 16 fi car audio ib318 v2 subwoofers 4 nx3000 dsp
post #40 of 114 Old 07-29-2019, 06:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked: 332
I've heard 3 speakers that "took my breath away"...

the Klipschorn...the Legacy Whisper...the Magico S5

the last 2 speakers ive owned...Focal 836w and GoldenEar Triton One.R

to my ears fine sounding speakers all.

I still own, and could happily live with if I could lose my vanity, Behringer 212's (159.00ea) and elac 2.0 b6.2's (299.00pr)

at the zenith of his nadir...

Last edited by lefthandluke; 07-29-2019 at 07:04 PM.
post #41 of 114 Old 07-29-2019, 06:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear123 View Post
Might want to consider speakers designed for the capability requirements of home theater if your going to sink that much money in. Maybe a pair of PSA MTM-210T with in home trial. Just have to be willing to eat return shipping on the very small chance you sent them back. But these are a very capable home theater/music speaker with very good measured sound quality....they will require less than 1/4th the power to drive than the 91 dB sensitive Paradigms.
I should be ok now with power, I have 7 x 200watt 2200 Outlaw monoblocks on the speakers now.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" -Arthur C. Clarke
post #42 of 114 Old 07-29-2019, 07:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
Liked: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMW1982 View Post
As I get older I'm starting to agree with this opinion more and more. With every new and more expensive component I buy, I expect to get closer and closer to live music, and for the most part, it ends up being small, incremental improvements. I bought a pair of Ascend CBM-170s back when I was in college around 2005. I gave them to a friend of mine, along with a smaller SVS sealed sub, and they are driven by a Denon AVR. Most normal people not obsessed with audio would probably not hear much of a difference between that system and what I am using now. But I still enjoy the hobby and will likely continue to spend more money on these minor improvements.
I figured out a while ago after going through numerous speakers, if you want it to sound live, need something with some high efficiency pro audio dna, think PSA or JTR (or DIYSG)
shivaji and drh3b like this.

2000 watts of power and climbing

-Fred
post #43 of 114 Old 07-29-2019, 07:32 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 131
Better speakers should hopefully show their worth in efficiency and output.

Meaning as an example- my Power Sound Audio 210T speakers will go louder than I would ever want, clearly and no distortion, without needing a lot of power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #44 of 114 Old 07-29-2019, 07:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
Liked: 283
Mario, your speakers are $600 speakers not $300. Also none of the other speakers you listed are remotely close to $2000. Did you have others in that price range that you didn't like? You mentioned the BMR. You didn't like it? I haven't heard the JBL's or the Elac Debut v2's but I bet they can out perform some higher priced speakers.

One thing I've found that's helpful is comparing speakers directly. I've had a bunch of speakers that sounded great I thought until I compared them side by side with others. That's not to say you can't get enjoyment from budget speakers. But from my experience it's more than a subtle difference jumping up a bit in price. For example the Q Acoustics 3020 or Elac Debut compared to the BMR for example. I don't think that would be a subtle difference.

I don't buy into the idea that you don't need as good of a speaker if your use is HT primarily. Sound quality affects listening experience equally so with music and movies, for me anyways. Maybe if you're watching movies with dialog only.
mpk1970 and echopraxia like this.
post #45 of 114 Old 07-29-2019, 07:54 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 5
I’ve finally reached the point where I’m just learning to appreciate what I’ve got. I’m not throwing any more money at speakers. By no means do I have anything great. In fact I don’t hear much difference from the 3D acoustics bookshelves I’ve hauled around for decades and newer klipschs. Probably helps I’ve aged as well.
Lp85253 likes this.
post #46 of 114 Old 07-29-2019, 08:16 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:

- or -

If your room isn't huge, you're not listening at reference levels and you don't care about music, I would say save the money and go with Ascend CMT-340 as LCR and HTM-200s for surrounds. Much more impressive to me than the SVS system. Haven't heard Chane or RSL so take it with a grain of salt, but I've heard Revels, Salks, JBLs, SVS, along with many other uber expensive brands at RMAF, AXPONA and local dealers but most of those setups were focused on 2.0 listening. I am more than satisfied with my Ascend system for both movies and music in my room.
doni01 likes this.

Sherwood Newcastle R-972, Ascend Sierra (Raal) Towers, Ascend (Raal) Horizon, Ascend CBM-170s, SVS SB-12
post #47 of 114 Old 07-29-2019, 08:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Here's an example of a tower speaker within the same line being more than just a "bookshelf with more bass":

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-sp...l#post58356746

And I'm a standmount guy...just shows you need to do your research and go in without too many assumptions.

HT: Samsung PN64H5000 (recommended settings) | NAD T758 V3 | Buchardt S400 (2) | Emotiva E2 (2) | Rythmik Audio F12 (2)
post #48 of 114 Old 07-30-2019, 08:11 AM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 3
I'm My Own Worst Enemy When It Comes to Speakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by frolich View Post
If your room isn't huge, you're not listening at reference levels and you don't care about music, I would say save the money and go with Ascend CMT-340 as LCR and HTM-200s for surrounds. Much more impressive to me than the SVS system. Haven't heard Chane or RSL so take it with a grain of salt, but I've heard Revels, Salks, JBLs, SVS, along with many other uber expensive brands at RMAF, AXPONA and local dealers but most of those setups were focused on 2.0 listening. I am more than satisfied with my Ascend system for both movies and music in my room.
Thanks for the advice. Of course I went to the Ascend site and looked at the CMT-340. Seems like a great speaker from their write up. Then I looked at the measurements tab, where I see frequency response at the high end drops like a rock off axis (first attached plot), so my immediate feeling was No Way am I getting that speaker - without hearing it or anything, and even with frolich saying he is more than satisfied with his system. And of course I peeked at their more expensive speakers with the ribbon tweeter (Sierra-1) and lo and behold, off-axis response is virtually flat (second plot).

I don't want to pay the premium cuz I'm not sure it matters, but put a chart in front of me that's less than perfect and my analytical self immediately says NO. Man, I feel like my own worst enemy. I guess I'm left with ordering several different brands, doing a bunch of listening tests, and then returning all but one. I'd sure rather not do that, but its likely what will happen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CMT-340 Freq Response.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	2596290   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sierra-1 Fre Response.JPG
Views:	27
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	2596292  
pappaduke and Lp85253 like this.
post #49 of 114 Old 07-30-2019, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the advice. Of course I went to the Ascend site and looked at the CMT-340. Seems like a great speaker from their write up. Then I looked at the measurements tab, where I see frequency response at the high end drops like a rock off axis (first attached plot), so my immediate feeling was No Way am I getting that speaker - without hearing it or anything, and even with frolich saying he is more than satisfied with his system. And of course I peeked at their more expensive speakers with the ribbon tweeter (Sierra-1) and lo and behold, off-axis response is virtually flat (second plot).

I don't want to pay the premium cuz I'm not sure it matters, but put a chart in front of me that's less than perfect and my analytical self immediately says NO. Man, I feel like my own worst enemy. I guess I'm left with ordering several different brands, doing a bunch of listening tests, and then returning all but one. I'd sure rather not do that, but its likely what will happen.
Keep in mind I have the Raal Towers/Horizon in my system and I use them 60/40 for HT/music so different use cases. But priceerformance for Ascend speakers seem to be pretty high in general. If you have the budget I would definitely suggest going up the line, but you can always demo and return within 30 days.

Sherwood Newcastle R-972, Ascend Sierra (Raal) Towers, Ascend (Raal) Horizon, Ascend CBM-170s, SVS SB-12
post #50 of 114 Old 07-30-2019, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frolich View Post
Keep in mind I have the Raal Towers/Horizon in my system and I use them 60/40 for HT/music so different use cases. But priceerformance for Ascend speakers seem to be pretty high in general. If you have the budget I would definitely suggest going up the line, but you can always demo and return within 30 days.
that was supposed to be price to performance ratio. darn auto emoji

post #51 of 114 Old 07-30-2019, 11:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Whistler View Post
I’ve finally reached the point where I’m just learning to appreciate what I’ve got. I’m not throwing any more money at speakers. By no means do I have anything great. In fact I don’t hear much difference from the 3D acoustics bookshelves I’ve hauled around for decades and newer klipschs. Probably helps I’ve aged as well.
Hopefully at some point one's focus returns from how music is presented to what music is being presented. The spectrum of sounds awaiting our attention is far greater than the spectrum of speakers baying for our attention (and wallet).

Broadening one's musical horizons is far more satisfying than broadening one's acquaintance with "new" loudspeakers that, most likely, are not all that different, Harman's proselytizing notwithstanding. An entirely different experience awaits those who seek out musical performance -- a realm which home gear only hints at.
BobDylanThomasIV likes this.
post #52 of 114 Old 07-30-2019, 03:14 PM

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeTime View Post
Hopefully at some point one's focus returns from how music is presented to what music is being presented. The spectrum of sounds awaiting our attention is far greater than the spectrum of speakers baying for our attention (and wallet).

Broadening one's musical horizons is far more satisfying than broadening one's acquaintance with "new" loudspeakers that, most likely, are not all that different, Harman's proselytizing notwithstanding. An entirely different experience awaits those who seek out musical performance -- a realm which home gear only hints at.
I couldn't agree more with your sentiment, with one caveat. Audio enthusiasts, in addition of course to being thrilled by s composition, or a performance, are always in search of a quality of sound, whether one describes that as accuracy, or richness or a hundred other nouns or adjectives to describe that certain something that hits us as being "right."

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
overg likes this.
post #53 of 114 Old 07-30-2019, 05:35 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
the difference between a $300 pair of speakers vs 2k pair of speakers is very subtle, except bass.

i have jbl 530s and 520c now.
i wont be upgrading again.

this is just a hobby, something to keep you occupied.
just have fun with it
I absolutely disagree.

I went from this:

* 1 Harman Kardon 3490 Receiver
* 2 Polk Monitor 70 speakers
* 1 BIC Formula F-12 12" Subwoofer
* 1 LG Electronics 47LN5700 47-Inch 1080p Smart TV

To this:

* 2 Klipsch Cornwall III speakers (to use as left and right channels)
* 1 Klipsch Heresy III speaker (to use as a center channel)
* 1 Paradigm Defiance X15 subwoofer
* 1 Anthem AVM 60 Preamplifier/Processor
* 1 Monoprice Monolith 5 (200 watts RMS x 5) - Made by ATI
* 1 LG C8 65" OLED 4K HDR Dolby Atmos Smart TV

The difference is ENORMOUS!! VASTLY VASTLY VASTLY superior sound in my new set-up!! Of course my new set-up is approximately $6900 in speakers (retail price), but if you turn off the center channel (the Heresy III) for music, it's $5900 in speakers (retail price). However, my older set-up was technically $780 in speakers (retail price) by today's standards.
shivaji and echopraxia like this.
post #54 of 114 Old 07-30-2019, 06:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
Liked: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper5121 View Post
I absolutely disagree.

I went from this:

To this:

The difference is ENORMOUS!! VASTLY VASTLY VASTLY superior sound in my new set-up!! Of course my new set-up is approximately $6900 in speakers (retail price), but if you turn off the center channel (the Heresy III) for music, it's $5900 in speakers (retail price). However, my older set-up was technically $780 in speakers (retail price) by today's standards.

im speaking for the average person (who doesnt want to spend $5900 in speakers) and wants great sound in a living room, bedroom etc. not a dedicated home theater setup (i assume since youre using the monolith and those speakers)

but im sure my lil jbl 530s, 520c, denon x3300 and hsu vtf2 mk5 rivals your setup, in my small space.
natchie and Out-Of-Phase like this.
post #55 of 114 Old 07-30-2019, 07:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 810 Post(s)
Liked: 735
Speakers don’t sound the same.
post #56 of 114 Old 07-30-2019, 09:38 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
I absolutely disagree.

I went from this:

To this:

Quote:
im speaking for the average person (who doesnt want to spend $5900 in speakers) and wants great sound in a living room, bedroom etc. not a dedicated home theater setup (i assume since youre using the monolith and those speakers)

but im sure my lil jbl 530s, 520c, denon x3300 and hsu vtf2 mk5 rivals your setup, in my small space.
echopraxia likes this.
post #57 of 114 Old 07-31-2019, 03:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
Liked: 1020
When I read the title for this thread I was expecting the first post to say:

"...I should have spent all that money on room treatment instead."

Ah well, one day I will come across such a thread.

Tower Cinema - 9.1.6 in a 12'x12' room
Input : Nvidia Shield TV, Panasonic DMP-UB400
Magic : Marantz SR7010, Marantz SR6010, 2x NAD T743
Output : Panasonic TX65EZ952B, SVS PB13 Ultra, Monitor Audio GSLCR 2xGS20 2xGS10 4xGSFX 6xBX1
post #58 of 114 Old 07-31-2019, 04:07 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Liked: 137
Quote:
I absolutely disagree.

I went from this:

To this:

Definitely some confirmation bias here. Why even mention your TV upgrade? It's completely irrelevant in a speaker discussion.

Last edited by spacecowboy; 07-31-2019 at 04:27 AM.
post #59 of 114 Old 07-31-2019, 07:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Liked: 204
There are so many things to consider when comparing speakers besides bass output. The design and materials, R&D and of course the room, associated equipment and placement within the room.
I used to have a pair of Bipolar speakers with 7 beefy drivers in each cabinet including a powered subwoofer that retailed new 3500.00. I still have them but use them for rear channel duties now. My current main speakers are floor standers with only 2 5.25" woofers, a 4" mid and .75 tweeter in a smaller cabinet that retailed at the time for 9850.00 but I got used for 5850.00. The bass output is much cleaner and quicker and just as deep, mids and highs are far superior and the imaging, which is very important to me, destroys the other speakers. My point is that it really depends on what your wants and needs are, also usage. I do a lot of two channel listening so that aspect is very important to me.
shivaji and lefthandluke like this.

post #60 of 114 Old 07-31-2019, 08:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 3370 Post(s)
Liked: 4061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
When I read the title for this thread I was expecting the first post to say:

"...I should have spent all that money on room treatment instead."

Ah well, one day I will come across such a thread.
Or.... I should have spent all my money on headphones. Treat the room or remove the room
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
https://musirank.com/best-studio-monitors/

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page