Is it worth moving to KEF Q150 from ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 16Likes
  • 1 Post By djp2k7
  • 1 Post By D33vious
  • 1 Post By sivadselim
  • 1 Post By igelfeld
  • 1 Post By djp2k7
  • 1 Post By Lp85253
  • 1 Post By Turpentine22
  • 2 Post By igelfeld
  • 1 Post By igelfeld
  • 1 Post By igelfeld
  • 2 Post By igelfeld
  • 1 Post By D33vious
  • 2 Post By igelfeld

post #1 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 04:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Is it worth moving to KEF Q150 from ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2?

I don't know much about HT but wanted to get a decent set-up a year ago and did some research on speakers. I ended up with ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 for front left and right speakers with ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2 center that is huge but a bit smaller than B6.2 center which is why I went with it. For side surrounds I got Fluance bipole AVBP2 speakers after reading how great bipole speakers are supposed to be. I also got a pair of Sony Atmos speakers on sale. But something was amiss in my set-up. When I was researching front speakers and choosing ELACs I saw KEF Q150 being mentioned as a better speaker but ELACs were priced much better at that time so I went with them. But now KEF Q150 are on sale for $300/pair and they look tempting. More than that, I was reading a lot of discussions about using direct speakers vs. bipoles and dipoles, and a lot of people were advocating use of direct speakers. So I got a pair of KEF Q150 to try out for surrounds because they could easily be used horizontally. That was the best decision ever! Suddenly my system became very alive and opened up like I haven't heard it before. Although KEFs are direct speakers, I can't localize sounds from surrounds anymore (I actually could with Fluance bipoles). I am just being enveloped by sounds which are now literally everywhere around me. Amazing experience! So I got thinking, wouldn't it be great to replace my ELACs fronts and center with KEF Q150s and have the same speaker for all 5 channels? Besides, I can have a nice small center instead of huge ELAC beast. My living room is not very big so it is not hard to fill it with sound and having smaller beautifully looking speakers is a (minor) plus. I mostly watch movies and TV with occasional music.

Is it a crazy idea? Is it worth doing? KEFs definitely have aesthetic appeal that ELAC simply don't have, and I win on size but will I win on sound, too? Getting KEFs for surrounds already made ELACs sound better than ever before. That's just how much Fluance were robbing my system of what it could offer (not sure if it is because of bipole design itself or just that Fluance isn't that good to begin with). From what I read in the last few days, it seems that having the same performant speaker for all 5 channels is, like, almost the holy grail of HT experience. That's my dilemma. Help me decide!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 06:51 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
Liked: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by igelfeld View Post
I don't know much about HT but wanted to get a decent set-up a year ago and did some research on speakers. I ended up with ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 for front left and right speakers with ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2 center that is huge but a bit smaller than B6.2 center which is why I went with it. For side surrounds I got Fluance bipole AVBP2 speakers after reading how great bipole speakers are supposed to be. I also got a pair of Sony Atmos speakers on sale. But something was amiss in my set-up. When I was researching front speakers and choosing ELACs I saw KEF Q150 being mentioned as a better speaker but ELACs were priced much better at that time so I went with them. But now KEF Q150 are on sale for $300/pair and they look tempting. More than that, I was reading a lot of discussions about using direct speakers vs. bipoles and dipoles, and a lot of people were advocating use of direct speakers. So I got a pair of KEF Q150 to try out for surrounds because they could easily be used horizontally. That was the best decision ever! Suddenly my system became very alive and opened up like I haven't heard it before. Although KEFs are direct speakers, I can't localize sounds from surrounds anymore (I actually could with Fluance bipoles). I am just being enveloped by sounds which are now literally everywhere around me. Amazing experience! So I got thinking, wouldn't it be great to replace my ELACs fronts and center with KEF Q150s and have the same speaker for all 5 channels? Besides, I can have a nice small center instead of huge ELAC beast. My living room is not very big so it is not hard to fill it with sound and having smaller beautifully looking speakers is a (minor) plus. I mostly watch movies and TV with occasional music.

Is it a crazy idea? Is it worth doing? KEFs definitely have aesthetic appeal that ELAC simply don't have, and I win on size but will I win on sound, too? Getting KEFs for surrounds already made ELACs sound better than ever before. That's just how much Fluance were robbing my system of what it could offer (not sure if it is because of bipole design itself or just that Fluance isn't that good to begin with). From what I read in the last few days, it seems that having the same performant speaker for all 5 channels is, like, almost the holy grail of HT experience. That's my dilemma. Help me decide!

I think that is a great idea. I would do it without question.
igelfeld likes this.

ADS L710 / KEF Q150 / HIFIMAN HE400i / Martin Logan Dynamo 300
NAD 720Bee / Schiit Modi 3 / Yamaha CD-S300 / XBOX One X
post #3 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 07:35 AM

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
I have never heard the ELACs, so I cannot answer your question directly. But I recently bought Q150s for L/C/R, ran my receiver's room correction, and it certainly completely transformed my HT experience. Given that you already have experience the Q150s as surrounds, you are likely to be very happy with the move (except maybe for the impression of having wasted time and money in the first place...).

You are using a sub, right?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 08:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 2205 Post(s)
Liked: 1839
get the q150's from amazon and have easy returns...that makes the decision a bit easier... i would think the q150's might be an upgrade.. even if not you will get experience with a solid speaker ...

YAMAHA TSR 5790.. front l/r Dennis Murphy modded emotiva b1's ..BIC v1220.....Emotiva basx10.... infinity alpha 20 center.. polk t15 rears..samsung 55" j620d
bedroom .. YAMAHA r-xv 383... front l/r.. ascend cbm 170 se... kef q100 center ... Emotiva basx8... samsung ku6300 50 in
post #5 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 08:43 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks, everyone, for quick (and positive!) responses!

I have a Yamaha sub but probably will upgrade it during Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale if I see something good at a decent discount.

Crossing my fingers and ordering KEF Q150s from Amazon later today.

Will update the post once I spend some time with the new speakers.
post #6 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 08:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I have a Yamaha sub but probably will upgrade it during Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale if I see something good at a decent discount.

black friday is the time to upgrade the sub (if you have the coin) .. svs will have a nice sale as will others.. start at the $400 level (rsl speedwoofer) and go up from there..

YAMAHA TSR 5790.. front l/r Dennis Murphy modded emotiva b1's ..BIC v1220.....Emotiva basx10.... infinity alpha 20 center.. polk t15 rears..samsung 55" j620d
bedroom .. YAMAHA r-xv 383... front l/r.. ascend cbm 170 se... kef q100 center ... Emotiva basx8... samsung ku6300 50 in
post #7 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 10:13 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
Liked: 288
Quote:

I would suggest you order from Crutchfield. They give you 60 days with a return fee of $10/box for bookshelves. That gives you a long time to really settle in with them. In the meantime (before your new q150s come in), switch around your current KEFs to the front and the ELACs to surrounds and listen for a few days to see how those sound. Then you can compare that to having all KEFs once they come in.

Obviously your call on where you order from, but you are doing it the right way in ordering them to compare in your room with your own ears!! Good luck.
Zorba922 likes this.
post #8 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 10:50 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

You can buy a single Q150 to use as a center from accessories4less.com

post #9 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 01:21 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by djp2k7 View Post
You can get a 5.0 setup of KEF Q150s from Accessories4less for $740 before tax, if you select from their "recertified" options.

Black:
https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...ck-pair/1.html
https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...speaker/1.html

White:
https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...te-pair/1.html
post #10 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 04:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lp85253 View Post
black friday is the time to upgrade the sub (if you have the coin) .. svs will have a nice sale as will others.. start at the $400 level (rsl speedwoofer) and go up from there..

Thanks for the suggestion! I was eyeing Monolith THX Certified sub but am open to others if they are a better deal. May have to come back for an advice :-).
post #11 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 04:41 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
Liked: 410
@Turpentine22 , who participated in this thread, above, might have a single Q150 for sale. Not sure of his or your location, though.
Turpentine22 likes this.

"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it."
post #12 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 04:43 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33vious View Post
I would suggest you order from Crutchfield. They give you 60 days with a return fee of $10/box for bookshelves. That gives you a long time to really settle in with them. In the meantime (before your new q150s come in), switch around your current KEFs to the front and the ELACs to surrounds and listen for a few days to see how those sound. Then you can compare that to having all KEFs once they come in.

Obviously your call on where you order from, but you are doing it the right way in ordering them to compare in your room with your own ears!! Good luck.

Amazon shows on the original order of KEFs that they are return eligible until January 31st of 2020. It is more than 60 days :-).

The key part for me was to get a reality check from the folks here who know a lot more about audio than myself. If the consensus is that it is not a crazy idea, I feel reasonably confident that I will be satisfied. And if per chance I am not, well, there's that return period.
Lp85253 likes this.
post #13 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 04:49 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp2k7 View Post

I saw that. Had they been asking $150 for it, it would be a no brainer. But if I buy a pair and sell an extra one for more than $100, I am ahead of the game. Even if I sell it for $100, I will break even. All relative to accessories4less, of course.
post #14 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 04:51 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I saw that. Had they been asking $150 for it, it would be a no brainer. But if I buy a pair and sell an extra one for more than $100, I am ahead of the game. Even if I sell it for $100, I will break even. All relative to accessories4less, of course.

Makes sense. I'm sure you'll be able to sell the single pretty quickly.
igelfeld likes this.

post #15 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 04:52 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdbrewer View Post
You can get a 5.0 setup of KEF Q150s from Accessories4less for $740 before tax, if you select from their "recertified" options.

Black:
https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...ck-pair/1.html

White:
https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...te-pair/1.html

Thanks for the suggestion! I figure that if I sell an extra speaker, I should be in the same ballpark as these re-certified speakers, only mine would be brand new.
post #16 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 05:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks for the suggestion! I was eyeing Monolith THX Certified sub but am open to others if they are a better deal. May have to come back for an advice :-).
i forgot monolith .. it's a fine choice...

post #17 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 05:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Amazon shows on the original order of KEFs that they are return eligible until January 31st of 2020. It is more than 60 days :-).

The key part for me was to get a reality check from the folks here who know a lot more about audio than myself. If the consensus is that it is not a crazy idea, I feel reasonably confident that I will be satisfied. And if per chance I am not, well, there's that return period.
you did it right.. crutchfield is a good choice for vendor , but amazon is better if you do it the way you are currently going about it.... there's a lot of amazon negativity here on avs , but for those of us that are savvy prime members it works very well...
igelfeld likes this.

post #18 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivadselim View Post
@Turpentine22 , who participated in this thread, above, might have a single Q150 for sale. Not sure of his or your location, though.
I do indeed. Located in the cold white north, Montreal to be more precise. OP, pm me if interested!
sivadselim likes this.
post #19 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 06:51 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turpentine22 View Post
I do indeed. Located in the cold white north, Montreal to be more precise. OP, pm me if interested!
Oof, I am in Seattle, across the continent from you, the shipping costs will be too high and turnaround too long.
I went ahead and ordered 2 sets of KEFs from Amazon. It will be a fun Tuesday :-).
Turpentine22 and sivadselim like this.
post #20 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Oof, I am in Seattle, across the continent from you, the shipping costs will be too high and turnaround too long.
I went ahead and ordered 2 sets of KEFs from Amazon. It will be a fun Tuesday :-).
Have fun, please post back with your impressions!
post #21 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 07:40 PM

Quote:

I didn't realize they had this policy this holiday season. I'm not sure I have seen that before. If I am not mistaken, they are usually only 30 days at best, although sometimes I have a hard time finding their return policy on some products...it just depends.

Quote:
you did it right.. crutchfield is a good choice for vendor , but amazon is better if you do it the way you are currently going about it.... there's a lot of amazon negativity here on avs , but for those of us that are savvy prime members it works very well...
My experience with Amazon personally has been mixed. Once I returned an item that had broken and still got charged a 15% restocking fee. I fought with them but it was the best they would do. Not the greatest experience there. Others have been great, but I also find their policy in writing as somewhat vague, so it scares me when it comes to speakers. Granted, I have never tried to return speakers from Amazon. Most of the time I look, their return policy comes across as not very clear or hard to find anything definitive, but it depends on the product.
post #22 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 08:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
My experience with Amazon personally has been mixed. Once I returned an item that had broken and still got charged a 15% restocking fee. I fought with them but it was the best they would do. Not the greatest experience there. Others have been great, but I also find their policy in writing as somewhat vague, so it scares me when it comes to speakers. Granted, I have never tried to return speakers from Amazon. Most of the time I look, their return policy comes across as not very clear or hard to find anything definitive, but it depends on the product.
prime sales products are pretty easy to return .. 3rd party sellers sometimes not so much...i've never in 7 yrs as a prime member *ever* had an issue with a return of a product that is sold by amazon.. the kefs are sold by *amazon*... btw they even offer some of us "free credit" .. we get 5 monthly payments at 0% interest as an option... that includes both the q150's and ls50 .. hard deal to beat

post #23 of 30 Old 11-17-2019, 10:11 PM

Quote:
prime sales products are pretty easy to return .. 3rd party sellers sometimes not so much...i've never in 7 yrs as a prime member *ever* had an issue with a return of a product that is sold by amazon.. the kefs are sold by *amazon*... btw they even offer some of us "free credit" .. we get 5 monthly payments at 0% interest as an option... that includes both the q150's and ls50 .. hard deal to beat
Yeah, the third party seller thing is probably something I hadn't paid that close of attention to before. At the same time, a lot of what Amazon sells is through third parties. I guess it is something you just need to be sure to pay attention to.

I do have to ask.... have you ever returned something that works, but is just not to your liking? I went and read the free return policy listed for the kefs and it states:

"All return-eligible items, weighing under 50 lbs and sold by Amazon, have at least one free return option. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition for up to 30 days after purchase."

There is also more talking about being able to return until Jan 31st, but the part that scares me is where it says 'in new and unused condition.' That would seem to exclude a pair of speakers that you simply did not like the sound of. Perhaps you have been able to still return speakers you didn't like? The wording just scares me a bit.
post #24 of 30 Old 11-18-2019, 01:11 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Yeah, the third party seller thing is probably something I hadn't paid that close of attention to before. At the same time, a lot of what Amazon sells is through third parties. I guess it is something you just need to be sure to pay attention to.

I do have to ask.... have you ever returned something that works, but is just not to your liking? I went and read the free return policy listed for the kefs and it states:

"All return-eligible items, weighing under 50 lbs and sold by Amazon, have at least one free return option. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition for up to 30 days after purchase."

There is also more talking about being able to return until Jan 31st, but the part that scares me is where it says 'in new and unused condition.' That would seem to exclude a pair of speakers that you simply did not like the sound of. Perhaps you have been able to still return speakers you didn't like? The wording just scares me a bit.

It depends. You need to pick a reason when selecting a return. If it is just a change of heart, you may need to pay a restocking fee. I don't remember now if I ever returned speakers but I did return a subwoofer. They asked me why, and I said that I could not get it to work to my satisfaction in my environment. They accepted it and did not charge me any fees. There were other cases with different items when it was indeed a change of heart, and they did charge me a restocking fee but I accepted it because that's what it was, a change of heart, so it was fair. I do try to buy items where it says "sold and ships by Amazon" to avoid any possibility of a hassle, although as long as it says Amazon Prime you should be protected even if it is only fulfilled by Amazon. I do appreciate Crutchfield's policies but I am so used to buying via Amazon Prime with all its perks and benefits that it is hard to get away from that model. Sometimes they ship me stuff by mistake. Like I would order a film on 4K HDR blu-ray disk but they ship me some other film (happened twice I think). They just told me to keep the disk sent by mistake and they re-shipped the right disk.
Lp85253 likes this.
post #25 of 30 Old 11-18-2019, 01:14 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Yep, took advantage of that, too. Too bad they offer it only on one set :-).
Lp85253 likes this.
post #26 of 30 Old 11-18-2019, 05:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

i just returned a harness and leash i tried for my cat.. he wanted nothing to do with it , and i don't have the patience to try and convince him over time, so i just told them (phone rep) the truth ,they had no issues whatsoever ...i don't make it a habit , but i do use the policy when it is useful .. i haven't tried sending back speakers yet, but i assume if i just told them they don't sound "right" to me i wouldn't have an issue.. my secret is to be honest but insistent .....edit: the q150's or ls 50's at bf sales price to me are a "good" risk.. even if you don't like them you can probably get 70% of your expense back in a year via C.L. sale.. and get a years time with those speakers as experience.. i almost sent my q100's back at first, then i almost listed them on c.l.... then i tried giving them away (trade for sony core's).. i ended up keeping them and they are still my bedroom speakers , and i enjoy them very much still, so i consider them a great $300 investment at this point..

Last edited by Lp85253; 11-18-2019 at 06:14 AM.
post #27 of 30 Old 11-20-2019, 03:13 AM - Thread Starter

First impressions: well, I am impressed :-)

So KEFs came today and I swapped out ELACs L/C/R for KEFs. I also got foam sound isolation pads for them. Not sure how much of a factor it is but thought I would give them a try.

After setting up the speakers, I ran YPAO, and my first surprise was that YPAO just nailed it. With the old mix of speakers YPAO never gave me good results, and I had to tinker with them afterwards but never felt fully satisfied. It was especially bad with subwoofers, and it was a pain to deal with. With all 5 matching speakers I did not have to make any changes after YPAO except for setting all of them to small with crossover at 80 Hz. I left crossover for Atmos speakers untouched. I did not change any other YPAO measurements.

I started to play Dolby Atmos and DTS:X trailers from youtube and got sucked into them as the sound was just so good. I am not professional, tone deaf, etc., and can't give you the same run down that professional reviewers can give you but I can tell that the sound was very well balanced, everything was in place, the bass was just right, not crazy but appropriately authoritative where needed, tight and well mannered. It was the first time I truly enjoyed bass from my system so I played and played trailers with nature sounds, especially storms because the way the thunder rumbled all around me was so true to life that I wanted to hear more and more of it. What was very pleasing was the clarity of all minute sounds where you could hear every clink, every creak. It made the sound very life-like. The sound from ELACs is nowhere near as detailed as the sound from KEFs. I also like that you can still hear all the details even at the lower volume when watching at night.

I played with them for several hours, not just trailers but also regular programming from Netflix, and I feel that they are already starting to break in because they sounded even better by the end of the night than they were in the middle of the day when I first set them up. And they were pretty amazing then.

All in all, I am very pleased with this upgrade. L/R are upright but C and side surrounds are on their side. Either way, they look just as nice as they sound. I am sold now on the idea of using the same speakers for all the channels. KEFs are very conducive to this due to their design as they can be used either vertically or horizontally with no ill effects. And the current price brings this proposition to the level where it could/should be seriously considered.

Are ELACs Debut 2.0 B6.2 bad speakers? Not at all. But they are just not in the same class as KEFs Q150. At the regular price of $600 for KEFs Q150, $300 ELACs were a better value. I know for sure that I would not have done what I did at the regular price. But $300 KEFs Q150 vs $300 ELACs Debut 2.0? There is no question here, you should go for KEFs. And build full surround system with them. You will love it!

Thanks everyone for taking time to respond and being supportive of this idea :-)!
sivadselim and Zorba922 like this.
post #28 of 30 Old 11-20-2019, 03:48 PM

Quote:
i just returned a harness and leash i tried for my cat.. he wanted nothing to do with it , and i don't have the patience to try and convince him over time, so i just told them (phone rep) the truth ,they had no issues whatsoever ...i don't make it a habit , but i do use the policy when it is useful .. i haven't tried sending back speakers yet, but i assume if i just told them they don't sound "right" to me i wouldn't have an issue.. my secret is to be honest but insistent .....edit: the q150's or ls 50's at bf sales price to me are a "good" risk.. even if you don't like them you can probably get 70% of your expense back in a year via C.L. sale.. and get a years time with those speakers as experience.. i almost sent my q100's back at first, then i almost listed them on c.l.... then i tried giving them away (trade for sony core's).. i ended up keeping them and they are still my bedroom speakers , and i enjoy them very much still, so i consider them a great $300 investment at this point..
Good to know. I guess my one bad experience coupled with the wording of their policy has always scared me. Price being equal, I would probably still go Crutchfield personally as they almost seem to encourage you to try out speakers, but to at least it does seem encouraging on the Amazon front.

Agreed on the current prices and getting most of your money . At some point after the holidays the prices will likely go up again. So you might even be able to sell at the price you bought them for.
Lp85253 likes this.
post #29 of 30 Old 11-20-2019, 04:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Good to know. I guess my one bad experience coupled with the wording of their policy has always scared me. Price being equal, I would probably still go Crutchfield personally as they almost seem to encourage you to try out speakers, but to at least it does seem encouraging on the Amazon front.

Agreed on the current prices and getting most of your money . At some point after the holidays the prices will likely go up again. So you might even be able to sell at the price you bought them for.
I think selling them with only a small loss is entirely possible especially the ls50... As far as Amazon returns, a good history with Amazon helps.. But they are more like costco and walmart than other retailers... Crutchfeild seems fine but for me it's another place i don't want to add to the already too many retailers the have my info... I tend to trust Amazon security more than most.. they take it seriously .it's their reputation on the line and entire business model at stake.. I'm sure crutchfield is similar but I'm not fond of playing Russian roulette with my banking info...

Last edited by Lp85253; 11-20-2019 at 04:48 PM.
post #30 of 30 Old 12-07-2019, 03:24 AM - Thread Starter

Update

I finished my upgrades over the holidays. I've added a brand new SVS SB12-NSD sub at the Black Friday price and a set of KEF Q50a Dolby Atmos speakers. To my disappointment Q50a did not go on sale either on Black Friday or on Cyber Monday so I had to pay the full price for these but now I have fully matched speakers in 5.x.2 layout since Q50a use the same driver as Q150. They are pretty big, too, with depth almost identical to that of Q150. And they work remarkably well and can easily keep up with the rest of the speakers. I kept my old horizontally flat little Yamaha YST-FSW150 sub. It blends with SB12-NSD surprisingly well and adds just the right accents to the bass out of SB12-NSD. SB12-NSD sounds very good on its own but Yamaha is its proverbial cherry on top. I am very pleased with my final 5.2.2 system. If you watch something with a really good thoughtfully put together sound like brilliantly re-mastered in Dolby Vision and Atmos Star Wars episodes on DisneyPlus, you get a phenomenally rich seamless detailed experience with these speakers. Having the same high quality speakers for surrounds as for LCR really paid off.

So, there you have it. Very, very pleased.
Lp85253 and sivadselim like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers