Office Depot won't send me the Polk speaker I ordered - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By mhweb

post #1 of 3 Old 12-03-2019, 05:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Office Depot won't send me the Polk speaker I ordered

I've bought a Polk S30 center speaker from Office Depot during the black Friday week, and now, when I supposed to get a shipping date, I received an email from the company saying that they can't send me the speaker because their supplier can't fill the oder, and they can't carry out the sale no longer.

Do you guys know if there's any way argue this? The reason I'm asking is because it feels that this could be simply be a backorder issue, because the item still in their website and has a notify me button.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-03-2019, 05:39 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
Liked: 608
Seems all normal rules are out the window the week of Black Friday. Nothing applies. It is as they see fit. Example..Sunday (24th) BEFORE Black Friday I ordered a 75inch online from BestBuy, all good, delivery was set for Friday 29th. On Wednesday 27th it dropped $100. I call BestBuy to get my $100 price difference...no luck. Normal price matches do not apply during Black Friday week they said. I asked if I should cancel the original order and order it again to get the $100 less. "That is your option" was the reply from BB. So I did cancel the original and reordered again and is now setup for this Saturday(Dec.7th). Stupid, got my $100 less though. A coworker setup a pickup at a BB store Friday, he shows up, none on hand as promised. He drove to three different BB stores for an hour and a half to finally track one down. Not me, no way.
post #3 of 3 Old 12-03-2019, 06:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 1
I hear you, for similar reason, I stopped buying on Best Buy two years ago.
MRAYB likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
audio , polk , speaker

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page