Good set of powered speakers for computer
1. Powered will be used "mostly" to hook up to my computer.
2. I will only be about 3 1/2 feet away
3. Would like them to be Bluetooth capable. But wifi would be a bonus. I could do with out these if I had to but would prefer these features.
4. I can go 2 or 2.1 but if 2 I would like a sub jack so I can add a sub down the road if need be.
5. 70% music 30% games.
6. They need to sound good at low volumes as I listen to the music a low volumes while I work most of the time.
7. Id like to try and stay under $500ish
I listen to mostly instrumental music. Soundtracks ect. Think Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones for example.
My initial thoughts were edifer s350db or edifer R2000pro but the 2000 has no sub jack. But maybe there is 'enough' base there and no need for sub.
If there is 'enough" bass I dont "HAVE" to add a sub I just thought the option would be nice just in case.
Thank you ahead of time for any and all opinions.
Music room: Focal 906 Aria, sub Rythmik L12, AVR Pioneer VSX 831
TV room: SVS system 3X SCS-01s L-R & C, / 2X sbs-01s surrounds / 20-39pci sub.. AVR Dennon X3400
Last edited by Captain Crunch; 12-09-2019 at 08:13 PM.