Paradigm Owners Thread - Page 1147 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 5996Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #34381 of 38582 Old 03-18-2017, 05:29 PM
Advanced Member
 
519audiofan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: London ON
Posts: 518
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold van Opstal View Post
Really important question here guys
I have the choice between the signature s8s and the Persona 3h
The price difference doesnt matter to me, is the Persona significantly better?
It's not even close. Go for the 3Fs.
It took me a week to begin enjoying my S6s again after hearing the 7Fs.

I'll be upgrading at some point.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Scarriere likes this.
519audiofan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #34382 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 03:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Kevin. W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,874
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Currently have Studio 100v3/CC690 combo up front. Looking for a change and was thinking of going with Klipsch. In perticular the RP-280 and RP-450. How would the Klipsch compare.
Kevin. W is offline  
post #34383 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 03:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
KenM10759's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Central MA USA
Posts: 6,055
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3667 Post(s)
Liked: 2118
You may discover a much wider but less defined soundstage. That was my take when I heard them against Paradigm Prestige 75F (and KEF R700) with their mating center speakers.

A lot more bass came out of the Klipsch, but far less defined. That was the most notable characteristic, but I really didn't care for how the Klipsch soundstage had no depth to it and imaging of the performance was muddled compared to the precise presentation offered by the other two. With a a well integrated subwoofer all did a good job with bass in movies.

KEF R500, R200C, R100, R50, SVS SB2000 sub, NAD T758v3 AVR, LG UP875 4K BlueRay, Samsung UN55JU6500F 4K LED TV, Sony CDP-CE500 CD changer. Office: NAD M10, KEF LS50, KEF Kube 10b, E.A.T. C-Major TT w/Ortofon Quintet Blue cart. Guest room: Adiosource AMP 1/A, Bluesound Vault 2, KEF iQ 10 pair.
KenM10759 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #34384 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 03:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 4,501
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1958 Post(s)
Liked: 1137
Klipsch is a totally different sound, more in your face with more bass. Its horn has more limited dispersion which hurts its sound stage and can be more difficult to place. It will depend on how your room is to see how it interacts with your room. Although the Klipsch specs has some exaggeration with its sensitivity rating it is still more sensitive than the Paradigm and will be easier to drive and play louder than the Paradigm.

The only way to really know is demo it in your room and make sure you level match them and set a crossover if you use a sub. Comparing with no crossover the added bass of the Klipsch will make you gravitate towards it and if you don't use a sub it is a consideration. Personally, I would like the Paradigm better but YMMV.
Ellebob is online now  
post #34385 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 05:38 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 719
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 383 Post(s)
Liked: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by thousandaire View Post
Does anyone here have vintage (20-25 year old) Paradigm Phantom, Titan, or Atom bookshelf speakers? These were Paradigm's entry-level speakers from around 1990. I have some I bought around 1992 to use with Denon 2 channel receivers (which still work). The speakers sold for about &80 to $150 each new.
I've got 2 pairs of Atom v2. They have the rounded plastic back instead of the flat wood panel.

I've had to replace the surrounds on my center and sub from ~1999. Need to visually check the Atoms. They sound OK though.

Quote:
I'm considering replacing the capacitors in the crossover as I've read that cheap capacitors can degrade and the capacitance changes which will change the crossover properties. Also there is the possibility of replacing the entire crossover as generic versions can be bought for low prices like $30.
You may not like the generic crossover. Changing the caps may help. Use a decent quality cap.
ST Dog is offline  
post #34386 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 06:30 AM
Senior Member
 
Tapidlittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 308
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I have a 5.1 setup in a 15x11 room. I want to put ceiling speakers for Atmos.

I already own:

- Studio 20 v.5
- CC-490 v.5
- ADP-590 v.5

I will be sitting 4-5 feet away from the back wall so I was wondering if I should go with 2 or 4 ceiling speakers for Atmos?
I was looking at the Pro P65-R, would it be a good match with my Studios? What about the Home series?

thanks.
Tapidlittle is offline  
post #34387 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 07:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 4,501
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1958 Post(s)
Liked: 1137
4 is definitely better and depending on the height of your ceilings and placement, Paradigm's angled speakers might be a better option. The Pro is probably a closer match than the home but neither is from the same series or an ideal match. If the angled speakers work better for your situation and price is a concern I would look at the home H65-A angled speaker instead of going to the Pro non-angled version.

Speakers sound better when they aim at you and angling of the speakers is in the Dolby Spec. While the spec states 35-45 degrees from the listener many speaker will not have good off axis much past 45 degrees. If you only care about one money seat than this might not be an issue to get all the speakers with good off axis. However to cover all the listeners in most homes that do not have 10' or taller ceilings, angled speakers tend to work better.
Ellebob is online now  
post #34388 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 08:19 AM
Senior Member
 
Tapidlittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 308
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellebob View Post
4 is definitely better and depending on the height of your ceilings and placement, Paradigm's angled speakers might be a better option. The Pro is probably a closer match than the home but neither is from the same series or an ideal match. If the angled speakers work better for your situation and price is a concern I would look at the home H65-A angled speaker instead of going to the Pro non-angled version.

Speakers sound better when they aim at you and angling of the speakers is in the Dolby Spec. While the spec states 35-45 degrees from the listener many speaker will not have good off axis much past 45 degrees. If you only care about one money seat than this might not be an issue to get all the speakers with good off axis. However to cover all the listeners in most homes that do not have 10' or taller ceilings, angled speakers tend to work better.
Thanks, I have standard ceiling around 8 feet.

From what I read on Paradigm web's site is that all the HOME, PRO and ELITE in ceiling speakers (if you click on ATMOS speakers) are 30 degree angled guided soundfield.. is that what you are talking about?
Tapidlittle is offline  
post #34389 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 08:51 AM
Senior Member
 
Tapidlittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 308
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellebob View Post
4 is definitely better and depending on the height of your ceilings and placement, Paradigm's angled speakers might be a better option. The Pro is probably a closer match than the home but neither is from the same series or an ideal match. If the angled speakers work better for your situation and price is a concern I would look at the home H65-A angled speaker instead of going to the Pro non-angled version.

Speakers sound better when they aim at you and angling of the speakers is in the Dolby Spec. While the spec states 35-45 degrees from the listener many speaker will not have good off axis much past 45 degrees. If you only care about one money seat than this might not be an issue to get all the speakers with good off axis. However to cover all the listeners in most homes that do not have 10' or taller ceilings, angled speakers tend to work better.
Sorry I think your right the P65-R doesn't seem angled, the product sheet was for the whole Pro series, not only for this model.
Tapidlittle is offline  
post #34390 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 09:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 4,501
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1958 Post(s)
Liked: 1137
I think Paradigm listed all their in ceiling models under Atmos. Any of them will work but it depends on the situation which will be a better choice for a given situation. The ones with -A at the end of the model number are the 30 degree angled guide field models and with 8 foot ceilings would be a better choice if you have more than one seat you care about.
Ellebob is online now  
post #34391 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 11:30 AM
Senior Member
 
Tapidlittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 308
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellebob View Post
I think Paradigm listed all their in ceiling models under Atmos. Any of them will work but it depends on the situation which will be a better choice for a given situation. The ones with -A at the end of the model number are the 30 degree angled guide field models and with 8 foot ceilings would be a better choice if you have more than one seat you care about.
Thanks, and my room is large enough for 4 Atmos Speakers?
Tapidlittle is offline  
post #34392 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 11:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 4,501
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1958 Post(s)
Liked: 1137
If your seating is 4-5 feet from the back wall then yes. You can get two behind and two in front of the seating.
Ellebob is online now  
post #34393 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 01:32 PM
Senior Member
 
Tapidlittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 308
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellebob View Post
If your seating is 4-5 feet from the back wall then yes. You can get two behind and two in front of the seating.
Thanks, you are saying that any Paradigm would not match perfectly my Studios, can I go with any brand of speakers? If so any suggestions? Paradigm are very expensive only to use them as Atmos speakers...
Tapidlittle is offline  
post #34394 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 03:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 4,501
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1958 Post(s)
Liked: 1137
I'm not sure about any brand as very few offer 30 degrees of angle, some offer 15 degrees. Paradigm is probably the least expensive for models that angle 30 degrees or more. The Studios used to have matching in wall/ceiling models (SA Series) but they have been discontinued. They used to also have models that matched the Monitor series (AMS series) but have also been discontinued. Which makes me think the monitors are due for an upgrade especially since the CI Pro series doesn't really have a match. The CI Elite are matched to the new Prestige line.
Ellebob is online now  
post #34395 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 04:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Kevin. W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,874
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapidlittle View Post
I have a 5.1 setup in a 15x11 room. I want to put ceiling speakers for Atmos.

I already own:

- Studio 20 v.5
- CC-490 v.5
- ADP-590 v.5

I will be sitting 4-5 feet away from the back wall so I was wondering if I should go with 2 or 4 ceiling speakers for Atmos?
I was looking at the Pro P65-R, would it be a good match with my Studios? What about the Home series?

thanks.
I just added some Klipsch RP-140sa Atmos Modules to the tops of my Studio 100's. Time to test them out
Kevin. W is offline  
post #34396 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 04:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 4,501
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1958 Post(s)
Liked: 1137
Ps. If you can find the SA-15R-30 that would be the angled match for your speakers. Maybe you can find them on closeout, they had an MSPR of $670 each and the non-angled SA-15R had an MSRP of $525 each.
Ellebob is online now  
post #34397 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 04:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
hdtv00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: ill
Posts: 2,143
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanB2 View Post
My receiver is a Pioneer Elite SC55 @ 140wx9, so power shouldn't be an issue.
sure you do. Receiver industry great fake spec sheet haha.

Seriously though the person who said not to get the 290 and get the cc 350 -370 is dead right. Although prefer v2 or 3 over 1. That's the real way to go.

Marantz 7702MKII/Outlaw 7140 65" 4k LG C9
i7 4770K/16 gig 2133/970's SLI 840 PRO SSD
Paradigm Studio v3 100/570/20's/470's/2200 Sub
hdtv00 is online now  
post #34398 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 06:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Tapidlittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 308
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin. W View Post
I just added some Klipsch RP-140sa Atmos Modules to the tops of my Studio 100's. Time to test them out
Top of the Studio series is not flat... How you will seat the Klipsch on it?
Tapidlittle is offline  
post #34399 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 06:46 PM
Senior Member
 
Tapidlittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 308
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellebob View Post
I'm not sure about any brand as very few offer 30 degrees of angle, some offer 15 degrees. Paradigm is probably the least expensive for models that angle 30 degrees or more. The Studios used to have matching in wall/ceiling models (SA Series) but they have been discontinued. They used to also have models that matched the Monitor series (AMS series) but have also been discontinued. Which makes me think the monitors are due for an upgrade especially since the CI Pro series doesn't really have a match. The CI Elite are matched to the new Prestige line.
Thanks...
The Studios have the G-Pal tweeter, like the SA-15R-30 you mentioned. I might go with the HOME series since I don't want to pay to much for Atmos speakers and they will probably do the job just fine. They won't be use for music.
Tapidlittle is offline  
post #34400 of 38582 Old 03-20-2017, 07:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Kevin. W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,874
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapidlittle View Post
Top of the Studio series is not flat... How you will seat the Klipsch on it?
The modules sit just fine. Checkout the picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170320_222649.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	242.6 KB
ID:	2039505  
Kadath and Scarriere like this.
Kevin. W is offline  
post #34401 of 38582 Old 03-21-2017, 05:04 AM
Senior Member
 
Tapidlittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 308
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin. W View Post
The modules sit just fine. Checkout the picture.
Great, let us know if it makes a good difference, I prefer having speakers in-ceiling but it's harder to install.
Tapidlittle is offline  
post #34402 of 38582 Old 03-21-2017, 05:15 AM
Senior Member
 
Tapidlittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 308
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Any reviews of the H65-A ? I can't find any reviews of these in-ceiling speakers.
Tapidlittle is offline  
post #34403 of 38582 Old 03-21-2017, 08:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Kadath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,683
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
Liked: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin. W View Post
The modules sit just fine. Checkout the picture.
Interesting, I'd considered that myself but worried about rattling. I'd consider placing a thin rubber layer between the two still.

Buncha savages in this town.... - Clerks

Sam Posten
Kadath is offline  
post #34404 of 38582 Old 03-21-2017, 08:49 AM
Senior Member
 
frontside720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Had a delivery this morning. I guess I can officially start posting in this thread.

Can't wait to have these installed in my theatre. It's going to be a long day at the office.


Last edited by frontside720; 03-21-2017 at 08:53 AM.
frontside720 is offline  
post #34405 of 38582 Old 03-21-2017, 09:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
JKR1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapidlittle View Post
I have a 5.1 setup in a 15x11 room. I want to put ceiling speakers for Atmos.

I already own:

- Studio 20 v.5
- CC-490 v.5
- ADP-590 v.5

I will be sitting 4-5 feet away from the back wall so I was wondering if I should go with 2 or 4 ceiling speakers for Atmos?
I was looking at the Pro P65-R, would it be a good match with my Studios? What about the Home series?

thanks.

If you can find these at your local Worst Buy........they are killer, and a perfect tonal match for your studio speakers.


http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/.../10087413.aspx?


I am using four of these with Studio 100v.5/ cc690v.5 and four Energy RC-70's on the rears.........the Energy and Paradigm match tonally almost perfectly.


I would go with four ceilings if you can......sounds better. Once you have four in your ceiling, you can try switching two off and you will see that four is much better.
JKR1963 is online now  
post #34406 of 38582 Old 03-21-2017, 09:29 AM
Senior Member
 
Tapidlittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 308
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKR1963 View Post
If you can find these at your local Worst Buy........they are killer, and a perfect tonal match for your studio speakers.


http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/.../10087413.aspx?


I am using four of these with Studio 100v.5/ cc690v.5 and four Energy RC-70's on the rears.........the Energy and Paradigm match tonally almost perfectly.


I would go with four ceilings if you can......sounds better. Once you have four in your ceiling, you can try switching two off and you will see that four is much better.
I have been told to install angled speakers on my ceiling since I have a 8' ceiling. Dolby also recommend angled speakers. Thanks for the link.
Tapidlittle is offline  
post #34407 of 38582 Old 03-21-2017, 05:31 PM
Member
 
BigDaveE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 52
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Question

My OCD is kicking in... Why is one box gray and the rest red / pink?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frontside720 View Post
Had a delivery this morning. I guess I can officially start posting in this thread.

Can't wait to have these installed in my theatre. It's going to be a long day at the office.

BigDaveE is offline  
post #34408 of 38582 Old 03-21-2017, 06:30 PM
Senior Member
 
ginovino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Beautiful Rocky Mountains
Posts: 452
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST Dog View Post
I've got 2 pairs of Atom v2. They have the rounded plastic back instead of the flat wood panel.

I've had to replace the surrounds on my center and sub from ~1999. Need to visually check the Atoms. They sound OK though.



You may not like the generic crossover. Changing the caps may help. Use a decent quality cap.
Gentlemen..... i have in my possession the following "absolutely mint "ONE Owner "SETS" of the following Paradigm units from late 97's, in pairs :

ATOMS V-3 -2PAIRS (4 SPKRS)... WHITE

1pr. MINI MONITORS V-5... BLACK

1pr. TITAN MONITORS V-5 BLACK

1pr CC-290 V-5 CENTER CHNL (OR STEREO)...BLACK

I was a partner in an Audio salon in New York (Long Island) and among the largest purveyors of the entire PARADIGM line... I took these home in the interest of setting up a small theater room in my lower level and share the space with my High End Sound system, You can see in my posts,, the Bryston 7bsst^ pr, Thiel 3.7's, Bryston Pre, [email protected] Sansui Tuners - T-1 & T-919, (Tu-9900 just sold), VPI-TNT w/ Shirly's favorite arm, Grado master. etc.....Kimber KS for everything.. The Theater idea ended quickly as the wife wanted a reading-study room... Everything was re-crated original packing, foam, booklets... and then, she wanted to move to COLORDO---WHICH IS WHERE WE LIVE NOW !!!.... I will assure any person whom may have questions about the v-3 & v-5 series
to post me a quickie.... I go back on this forum since almost its beginning. While we didn't always agree on a number of subjects, "Grumpy" and I go back to the early 90's.....
I will entertain questions.... though, not use Grumpy"s well earned forum for free billboard promotion. Drop me a note with your email or pvt, cell and we will see where it goes.. My apologies in advance if I may have overstepped the new( if any) rules on promoting "commerce" without clarifying such caveats.
ginovino is offline  
post #34409 of 38582 Old 03-21-2017, 08:56 PM
Senior Member
 
frontside720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaveE View Post
My OCD is kicking in... Why is one box gray and the rest red / pink?
Hahahaha I actually turned it around and took a proper picture when I noticed the same.

One side of the box is grey the other is pink. haha
frontside720 is offline  
post #34410 of 38582 Old 03-21-2017, 09:35 PM
Member
 
BigDaveE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 52
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Ahhhh. Now I can sleep again.

Interested to hear your thoughts. I'm debating between the same setup you just got vs Monitor Audio Gold 300's.

The Gold's are more $ and I'm wondering if it's worth it.

Also curious what color you got. I'm interested in the walnut but it looked a little orange to me at the place I demoed them....

Quote:
Originally Posted by frontside720 View Post
Hahahaha I actually turned it around and took a proper picture when I noticed the same.

One side of the box is grey the other is pink. haha
BigDaveE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Speakers

Tags
Paradigm , Speaker Systems

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off