Paradigm Owners Thread - Page 1246 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 5465Likes

post #37351 of 37454 Old 08-07-2019, 08:52 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
Liked: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by randman View Post

3. Finally, I'm missing a binding post. I could use a wire, but it would be nice to use a binding post. However, I couldn't find any place online to get a spare binding post (awaiting email from Paradigm to see if they sell spares).
Lots of binding posts out there. What exactly is missing? Just the top that tightens down on the wire/lug? The whole post broken flush/nearly flush with the cabinet? The whole assembly that connects to the cabinet (actually has 4 posts)?

Maybe a picture of what you have would help.

But places like Parts-Express, Madisound Speaker Store, and Monoprice sell various versions. More exotic options too, up to $100 each, though typically less than $5.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #37352 of 37454 Old 08-07-2019, 11:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Liked: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas2 View Post
JL Audio subs are awesome, but that awesomeness DOES come with a price as you've discovered. My local shop was also a JL Audio dealer, but I could not justify the price at the time. Performance was there, and quality is top notch. Good warranty, good company. BUT - SVS is also an excellent company that stands behind their products - hard to beat how easy it is to deal with SVS. That's what I ultimately went with, no regrets at all. If you have the coin for JL Audio, and they have your size, by all means. But for raw bang for the buck - it's not hard to beat them. You can get far more powerful subs for a lot less money. (If size is not an issue) You could get a pair of 18" PSAs for less than one JL 13.5", and a pair of the SVS PB16Us for the same price. JL is American-made, which is a big plus in my mind, but I go back to that paying a premium thing...
There's a $50 price difference (SVS cheaper) between the SVS SB-3000 and the JL Audio d110. On paper the SB-3000 should out perform the d110. Now I do know that in theory does not always equal what happens (sounds better/more impactful) in real world use. So I'll have to get my dealer to set up a side by side comparison for me to make a decision. Either one of these subs will be a significant upgrade from my PDR-100's so it really will come down to which gives me the best performance at this price point of ~$1K. I do like the small size of both of these subs though. I really don't want a huge sub.

Man cave-Marantz 8012, Oppo 203, 4K ATV, Sony XBR-75X940E, Bluesound Vault 2, Harmony One, 2 Paradigm Monitor 9's, CC-390, 2ADP 390's/190's, 2 PDR 100's,
4 SVS Prime elevations. B&W P5. Living room- Yamaha 2010, Bluesound Node 2, Paradigm SE-1's, Zone 2-Paradigm-Stylus 370-SM
Bedroom- Samsung UN60ES7100F, Oppo 103D, Pulse Mini, JBL Bar Studio, ATV3 and Harmony 650
post #37353 of 37454 Old 08-07-2019, 12:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappaduke View Post
Quote:
JL Audio subs are awesome, but that awesomeness DOES come with a price as you've discovered. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG] My local shop was also a JL Audio dealer, but I could not justify the price at the time. Performance was there, and quality is top notch. Good warranty, good company. BUT - SVS is also an excellent company that stands behind their products - hard to beat how easy it is to deal with SVS. That's what I ultimately went with, no regrets at all. If you have the coin for JL Audio, and they have your size, by all means. But for raw bang for the buck - it's not hard to beat them. You can get far more powerful subs for a lot less money. (If size is not an issue) You could get a pair of 18" PSAs for less than one JL 13.5", and a pair of the SVS PB16Us for the same price. JL is American-made, which is a big plus in my mind, but I go back to that paying a premium thing...
There's a $50 price difference (SVS cheaper) between the SVS SB-3000 and the JL Audio d110. On paper the SB-3000 should out perform the d110. Now I do know that in theory does not always equal what happens (sounds better/more impactful) in real world use. So I'll have to get my dealer to set up a side by side comparison for me to make a decision. Either one of these subs will be a significant upgrade from my PDR-100's so it really will come down to which gives me the best performance at this price point of ~$1K. I do like the small size of both of these subs though. I really don't want a huge sub.
Still think your missing out by not looking at PSA 15" s1510df or s1510 (American made in Ohio and 60 day trial period) or the HSU ULS-15 mk2.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #37354 of 37454 Old 08-07-2019, 12:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
Liked: 1129
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers10 View Post
Still think your missing out by not looking at PSA 15" s1510df or s1510 (American made in Ohio and 60 day trial period) or the HSU ULS-15 mk2.
Agree, the S1510 is a great choice.
post #37355 of 37454 Old 08-07-2019, 01:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST Dog View Post
Lots of binding posts out there. What exactly is missing? Just the top that tightens down on the wire/lug? The whole post broken flush/nearly flush with the cabinet? The whole assembly that connects to the cabinet (actually has 4 posts)?

Maybe a picture of what you have would help.

But places like Parts-Express, Madisound Speaker Store, and Monoprice sell various versions. More exotic options too, up to $100 each, though typically less than $5.
Oh, I didn't mean to say "binding post". What I meant was "jumper bar". I'm missing one of the gold-colored jumper bars that connects the top and bottom binding posts. Right now, I'm using speaker wire to connect the top and bottom binding posts, which works just fine, but if it's easy and inexpensive to get a jumper bar, I'd prefer it. I sent email to Paradigm to see if I can get the part number, but it would be easier/cheaper if I can find one online so I don't have to go through a Paradigm dealer for such a minor part.
post #37356 of 37454 Old 08-07-2019, 01:47 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Huge is relative, but that's a pretty big sticking point. A lot of these recommendations are for subs that could house a riding lawn mower. It can be tough for some folks to accommodate the popular recommendations, even if they are great subs.

LCR: Paradigm Prestige 75F/45C | Atmos: Paradigm CI Elite E65-R | Surround: Klipsch RS-52 II | Sub: Paradigm Defiance X12
AVR: Pioneer SC-LX502 | Sources: Xbox One S, Denon DCM-460
post #37357 of 37454 Old 08-07-2019, 04:03 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Oh, I didn't mean to say "binding post". What I meant was "jumper bar". I'm missing one of the gold-colored jumper bars that connects the top and bottom binding posts.
Ah. Well it's probably not much different across models but can't be sure.

Could probably measure the one you have and get a generic one to bend a bit.
http://www.cardas.com/jumpers.php

Or just a bit of copper from the hardware store and some clear lacquer to keep it from oxidizing.

Or some just wire with terminal lugs attached.

Last edited by ST Dog; 08-07-2019 at 04:11 PM.
post #37358 of 37454 Old 08-07-2019, 04:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1163 Post(s)
Liked: 561
Does anybody here have have or heard the CI Elite E7-LCR in-walls? I am considering upgrading my 5 Bowers&Wilkins CWM7.3's with 5 paradigm CI Elite E7- LCR. Only problem I foresee is that I will have to do a little drywalling because the Paradigms are a little narrower and longer than the B&W's. A friend of mine works at a AV shop and just did a 7.2.4 CI Elite E5-LCR install and is going to try and get me a invite to check with out, but of course they are a step down from the speakers I am interested in. Are any of the Floor standing speakers the same as the in-wall speakers so I could go hear this if I can't find CI Elite E7-LCR's to listen to ?

Thanks

Dave-t

Last edited by Dave-T; 08-08-2019 at 04:36 AM.
post #37359 of 37454 Old 08-07-2019, 04:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 2825 Post(s)
Liked: 1787
Quote:

Yes, I should have been more specific! I was referring to the Fathoms, of course, the priciest. I'd be surprised if the 10" outperformed the 13", but I'll be interested to know what you think when you compare 'em! My money is on the SVS.....

7.2.4 System: Display: Sony XBR-65X930D; Processing: Anthem AVM60
Mains:
Paradigm Prestige 85F and 55C; Side / Rear Surrounds: Totem Acoustic Tribe III / Tribe I; Amplification: D-Sonic M3a-2800-7 (7ch. x 400w)
ATMOS:
Definitive Technology DI8R; Amplification: Class D Audio SDS-470C (4ch. x 300w)
Subwoofers:
2 x SVS-SB13Ultras; Media: Oppo UDP-203, Pioneer CLD-59
post #37360 of 37454 Old 08-07-2019, 07:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yes, I should have been more specific! I was referring to the Fathoms, of course, the priciest. I'd be surprised if the 10" outperformed the 13", but I'll be interested to know what you think when you compare 'em! My money is on the SVS.....
I was lucky enough to be at my dealer when SVS released the ultra at a demo. SVS CEO was there and man was that sub impressive. That put SVS on my radar. Even the smaller SVS subs blew me away. I’m curious about how the driver sizes compare. As for the other subs that have been suggested, I don’t doubt that they can’t hold their own. I just prefer to buy speakers that I can hear and my dealer carries SVS and JL Audio. Don’t want to be bothered with possibly having to return subs. I do appreciate the suggestions though. One other thing, I really would like to keep the size to a minimum. The two subs I’m interested in are aesthetically pleasing and meet my size requirements. Now I just need to do that comparison. If all sounds good, one of the two will be my choice. If they don’t give me improvement I’m looking for I’ll expand my search.
Jonas2 likes this.

Man cave-Marantz 8012, Oppo 203, 4K ATV, Sony XBR-75X940E, Bluesound Vault 2, Harmony One, 2 Paradigm Monitor 9's, CC-390, 2ADP 390's/190's, 2 PDR 100's,
4 SVS Prime elevations. B&W P5. Living room- Yamaha 2010, Bluesound Node 2, Paradigm SE-1's, Zone 2-Paradigm-Stylus 370-SM
Bedroom- Samsung UN60ES7100F, Oppo 103D, Pulse Mini, JBL Bar Studio, ATV3 and Harmony 650
post #37361 of 37454 Old 08-08-2019, 12:30 PM

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-T View Post
Does anybody here have have or heard the CI Elite E7-LCR in-walls? I am considering upgrading my 5 Bowers&Wilkins CWM7.3's with 5 paradigm CI Elite E7- LCR. Only problem I foresee is that I will have to do a little drywalling because the Paradigms are a little narrower and longer than the B&W's. A friend of mine works at a AV shop and just did a 7.2.4 CI Elite E5-LCR install and is going to try and get me a invite to check with out, but of course they are a step down from the speakers I am interested in. Are any of the Floor standing speakers the same as the in-wall speakers so I could go hear this if I can't find CI Elite E7-LCR's to listen to ?

Thanks

Dave-t
I will take a stab at this. I have not heard the Elite E7- LCR. I do have, however, a pair of the CI Elite E80-A and a pair of the CI Elite E65-R. I also have a pair of the Prestige 85F's in the same room.

I was genuinely surprised at how well the in Walls/Ceiling performed compared to the Prestige's. Paradigm says that the timber between the Prestige and the Elite lines match. I concur with that. I was impressed enough that I'm doing my basement in all In Wall/Ceiling with Paradigm...but using the Pro series.

That said...I would recommend that you hear the E5's. I think that is about what you would get. Both have the Mid-Tweet assembly design. I just don't know how low the E7 or E5's will grunt...the specs are not that good. But, there had to be a reason. The smaller ones are powerful...like I said. I am impressed with them.
Mine are installed with wool rock in the wall. The bass is excellent with those. Clarity is great!
crazyForce likes this.

L/R Paradigm Prestige 85F, Prestige CC55, HSU VTF-15H MK2 Subwoofer, Onkyo TXNR-838, Emotiva XPA3 Gen2. 65" JS9500. Fairly new audioholic
post #37362 of 37454 Old 08-08-2019, 01:13 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Since we're comparing the CI Elite 65Rs, I'll chime in. I agree with GTDTS, they sound pretty dang good on their own, and assimilate into a Prestige arrangement very nicely as well. I feel like they are more directional than my 75Fs and there is a little bit of a void/gap in the upper midrange. Not at all major, and that is as compared with the 75Fs. Great output, including into lower mid/upper bass regions. If I were looking at an in-wall system, I would definitely consider the LCRs based on my experience with the 65Rs.

LCR: Paradigm Prestige 75F/45C | Atmos: Paradigm CI Elite E65-R | Surround: Klipsch RS-52 II | Sub: Paradigm Defiance X12
AVR: Pioneer SC-LX502 | Sources: Xbox One S, Denon DCM-460
post #37363 of 37454 Old 08-08-2019, 02:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1163 Post(s)
Liked: 561
Thanks for getting back to me guys appreciate it. I guess I will wait to hear the CI Elite 5f-LCR and base my opinion on hearing those. In-wall speakers are my only option i because I have a 3.5 year old who is vey adventurous and likes to get into things.
post #37364 of 37454 Old 08-09-2019, 08:29 AM

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-T View Post
Thanks for getting back to me guys appreciate it. I guess I will wait to hear the CI Elite 5f-LCR and base my opinion on hearing those. In-wall speakers are my only option i because I have a 3.5 year old who is vey adventurous and likes to get into things.
Let us know what you do and how you like it. I'm very interested in your opinion with the Elite LCR's. They are a bit pricey, however, I'm going for a clean look in my basement and have a pair of Studio 60v5's that I'm looking to replace someday with a strong In-Wall pair of something from Paradigm.
Love my Studio's, but like I said...I'm going for that clean look.

L/R Paradigm Prestige 85F, Prestige CC55, HSU VTF-15H MK2 Subwoofer, Onkyo TXNR-838, Emotiva XPA3 Gen2. 65" JS9500. Fairly new audioholic
post #37365 of 37454 Old 08-09-2019, 01:16 PM

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Quote:
Some questions regarding the Paradigm Studio 20 v.3 speakers:

1. Does anyone have PDF versions for the Paradigm Reference Studio 20 v.3 manual and data sheet? Paradigm's web site has these documents for v.5, but I want the v.3 documents.
2. Also, each of the speakers have two holes in the bottom. Does anyone know what screws to use for these?
3. Finally, I'm missing a binding post. I could use a wire, but it would be nice to use a binding post. However, I couldn't find any place online to get a spare binding post (awaiting email from Paradigm to see if they sell spares).

I have the 2006 Reference Catalog, but it is too big for an attachment.
post #37366 of 37454 Old 08-10-2019, 03:37 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey019 View Post
I have the 2006 Reference Catalog, but it is too big for an attachment.

Whitey019, I can put it up on a web server if you like.
That way anyone who wants it could download it.

I can pm my e-mail address to you.
My account can take attachments up to 100 MB.

Let me know if you are interested.
post #37367 of 37454 Old 08-11-2019, 06:33 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Quote:
Went to my dealer to listen to SVS subs, and he suggested JL Audio over the SVS. In their theater room that's what they use and they hit really hard. Of course they are using four subs in a room of equipment that cost $250K just for the equipment.

I'll be going back to do some comparisons. Luckily I'm not in a rush to do any of this. Simply having a case of upgraditus. Damn this hobby.
My dealer has been steering me towards JL Audio as well.

I finally bought a Fathom F112 v2 last Christmas and it has been a massive upgrade over my Studio Sub 12.

MSRP on the JL Audio stuff can be eye watering but you should be able to negotiate a favourable discount.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
post #37368 of 37454 Old 08-12-2019, 12:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 519audiofan View Post
My dealer has been steering me towards JL Audio as well.

I finally bought a Fathom F112 v2 last Christmas and it has been a massive upgrade over my Studio Sub 12.

MSRP on the JL Audio stuff can be eye watering but you should be able to negotiate a favourable discount.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
I will certainly keep that in mind. Thanks

post #37369 of 37454 Old 08-12-2019, 01:10 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Millennia Sub vs Seismic 110

Hello,

Needs some help with Paradigm Sub woofers. I have a pretty good sized room at 20X20 with 13 foot vaulted ceilings. I also have a very strict WAF on sub woofer size. I am running 2 Monitor Audio silver 300 floor standers with a C350 Center channel and two Silver FX surrounds.

I have searched far and wide for the smallest yet best performing subs out there and IMO the best I have found are the Paradigm Millennia and the Seismic 110.

My question is would I be better of with 2 of the Millennia Sub woofers or one of the Seismic 110. I do not have the room for two of the Seismic 110's.

If anyone has any experience with either of these I would appreciate the feedback.

Thanks,
PG55

LG-OLED 65C8PUA
Marantz-SR5012
Sony-UBP X-800, Roku Ultra 4K
Front L&R-Monitor Audio Silver 300's, Center C350, Silver FX Surrounds
Subwoofer = HSU ULS-15 MK2
post #37370 of 37454 Old 08-12-2019, 06:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 3383 Post(s)
Liked: 1868
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG55 View Post
Hello,

Needs some help with Paradigm Sub woofers. I have a pretty good sized room at 20X20 with 13 foot vaulted ceilings. I also have a very strict WAF on sub woofer size. I am running 2 Monitor Audio silver 300 floor standers with a C350 Center channel and two Silver FX surrounds.

I have searched far and wide for the smallest yet best performing subs out there and IMO the best I have found are the Paradigm Millennia and the Seismic 110.

My question is would I be better of with 2 of the Millennia Sub woofers or one of the Seismic 110. I do not have the room for two of the Seismic 110's.

If anyone has any experience with either of these I would appreciate the feedback.

Thanks,
PG55
Had you considered the Totem Kin sub? Or others they make? Totem has a reputation for getting incredible bass out of small drivers and boxes.
Jonas2 and PG55 like this.

KEF R500, R200C, R100, R50, SVS SB2000 sub, NAD T758v3 AVR, LG UP875 4K BlueRay, Samsung UN55JU6500F 4K LED TV, KEF M500 headphones, Sony CDP-CE500 CD changer. Office: NAD M10, KEF LS50, KEF Kube 10b, Pro-Ject RPM1 TT w/ Ortofon 2M Red. Guest room: Hafler 300 L-R, KEF Reference Model 100 center, KEF iQ10 surrounds, modded M&K V-90 sub, Bluesound Vault 2.
post #37371 of 37454 Old 08-12-2019, 09:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Hello,

Thanks,
PG55

The Seismic 110 is going to outperform the Millennia Sub. It has the more capable driver. With a room that large, is your seating area just a portion of that space? You might be better off with multiple smaller subs close to the seating area. The Millennia Subs are more flexible with positioning. You can get pretty close or even under the seating area.

Or for that decorative end-table look, a Single Sub 2 in a corner.
KenM10759 likes this.
post #37372 of 37454 Old 08-13-2019, 07:58 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank_PD View Post
The Seismic 110 is going to outperform the Millennia Sub. It has the more capable driver. With a room that large, is your seating area just a portion of that space? You might be better off with multiple smaller subs close to the seating area. The Millennia Subs are more flexible with positioning. You can get pretty close or even under the seating area.

Or for that decorative end-table look, a Single Sub 2 in a corner.
I found a used Millenia for a great deal on eBay so I am going to try two as you suggested fairly close to the seating area.

I know the room is a big factor but are there placement standards I should be aware of with 2 subs. Is it OK if they are both up front one next to each floor standing speaker or do I need to have one upfront and one in the back of the room. Is it OK if they are front and rear facing each other? I have read conflicting suggestions on placing two subs. Concerns about cancelling each other out and room nulls?

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks!
PG55

LG-OLED 65C8PUA
Marantz-SR5012
Sony-UBP X-800, Roku Ultra 4K
Front L&R-Monitor Audio Silver 300's, Center C350, Silver FX Surrounds
Subwoofer = HSU ULS-15 MK2
post #37373 of 37454 Old 08-13-2019, 08:35 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Concerns about cancelling each other out and room nulls?
It's a real issue. You just have to listen and play with location. There are threads here that can help.

Both up front can work, as can front/rear (opposite sides seem to be better, so FR/LR or FL/RR).

All the single sub rules apply too, like distance from walls/corners, port direction, etc.
post #37374 of 37454 Old 08-13-2019, 04:23 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 214
Whitey019 has sent me the 2006 Paradigm catalog.
I have uploaded it to a server so others can download the catalog if they wish.

The catalog is located here: http://www.goodrichfamilyassoc.org/d...6_refcat_4.pdf
ST Dog likes this.
post #37375 of 37454 Old 08-17-2019, 04:41 PM

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
I have 9se MK2's and CC-350 center. Saw a CC-470 v3 for a decent price and was wondering if it would blend ok with the 9se's and be a worthwhile upgrade to purchase.
post #37376 of 37454 Old 08-19-2019, 10:02 AM

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Hoping someone can give me some insight here. I am looking at four speakers for my atmos setup, the dealer is suggesting the Paradigm H80-R, I cant find anything online about them. Does anyone have them? are the decent?
post #37377 of 37454 Old 08-19-2019, 07:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by amairphoto View Post
Hoping someone can give me some insight here. I am looking at four speakers for my atmos setup, the dealer is suggesting the Paradigm H80-R, I cant find anything online about them. Does anyone have them? are the decent?

https://www.paradigm.com/en/in-ceili.../ci-home-h80-r

LG OLED65B7P.
Denon X8500H
OPPO 203 4K
Paradigm Prestige 95F, 55C, 25S and Prestige 1000SW.
post #37378 of 37454 Old 08-19-2019, 07:58 PM

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin. W View Post
Quote:

https://www.paradigm.com/en/in-ceili.../ci-home-h80-r
That doesn't really help to be honest.
post #37379 of 37454 Old 08-20-2019, 07:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 2825 Post(s)
Liked: 1787
Quote:

They'd be decent for Atmos, sure, but I'd spend just a bit more and look at the P65-R. The smaller size will be just fine, and the price doesn't jump up that much, but you'll get an overall better performing speaker. Will you notice? Maybe, maybe not.

7.2.4 System: Display: Sony XBR-65X930D; Processing: Anthem AVM60
Mains:
Paradigm Prestige 85F and 55C; Side / Rear Surrounds: Totem Acoustic Tribe III / Tribe I; Amplification: D-Sonic M3a-2800-7 (7ch. x 400w)
ATMOS:
Definitive Technology DI8R; Amplification: Class D Audio SDS-470C (4ch. x 300w)
Subwoofers:
2 x SVS-SB13Ultras; Media: Oppo UDP-203, Pioneer CLD-59
post #37380 of 37454 Old 08-20-2019, 07:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
Liked: 1129
My tops are P-65R and they're great, flattest measuring speakers in the system. If I had one wish for them, I'd wish for aimable tweeters. I would go with P-80A if I had the chance to do-over the top setup.
Jonas2 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Paradigm , Speaker Systems