Calling all Polkies:Official Polk thread - Page 1523 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2036Likes

post #45661 of 45846 Old 03-12-2020, 10:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete7874 View Post
Just keep in mind that this 26 Hz figure is most likely given at -10dB point. What would be more useful is frequency at -3dB point, like most respectable speakers companies provide.
I was aware that the -3dB point is the usual standard for listing frequency response. I had assumed this was the spec that Polk was using.

Quote:
According to the below test, the S60 response is down to 44 Hz at -3dB point. So, for music, you might still benefit from a sub, depending on what type of music you listen to and how much bass you prefer.

https://www.soundandvision.com/conte...iew-test-bench
I have a basic Sony 10" subwoofer right now, am looking at a 12" Hsu as an upgrade.

If all things are (roughly) equal, why wouldn't you choose the speaker with the lower frequency response and more sensitivity?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #45662 of 45846 Old 03-12-2020, 10:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
Liked: 1091
Quote:
Originally Posted by powrwrap View Post
Sure, so let's look at those factors as well. If all things are (roughly) equal, why wouldn't you choose the speaker with the lower frequency response and more sensitivity?
Are we talking with or without a sub in the mix?

If with, then you'd just let the sub handle those low frequencies. If without, then it can come down to how well the speaker is able to handle playing those low frequencies along with all of the mid-bass, mids, etc... at the same time. A higher FR could mean that the speaker will play everything a bit cleaner.

Home Theatre: Marantz SR6014 | KEF Q750 | KEF Q650c | KEF Q150 | HSU ULS-15 MK2 | Sony XBR55X900E | PS4 Pro | Xbox One S | Nintendo Switch

Music: Cambridge Audio AXR100 | Fluance RT85 | Ortofon 2M Blue | Cambridge Audio AXC35 | Neat Motive 3
post #45663 of 45846 Old 03-12-2020, 11:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
Liked: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by powrwrap View Post
If all things are (roughly) equal, why wouldn't you choose the speaker with the lower frequency response and more sensitivity?
If all things are equal, then sure.

Based on my in-home comparison between Polk S35 center and Chane A2.4 center, all things are not equal though. Not even close.

Can't speak about S55 or S60 towers as I have not heard them.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they're real." - Abraham Lincoln
Advertisement

post #45664 of 45846 Old 03-12-2020, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete7874 View Post
If all things are equal, then sure.

Based on my in-home comparison between Polk S35 center and Chane A2.4 center, all things are not equal though. Not even close.

Can't speak about S55 or S60 towers as I have not heard them.
I appreciate that you speak from personal experience and have actually heard the speakers you discuss.
Pete7874 likes this.
post #45665 of 45846 Old 03-12-2020, 04:55 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
Liked: 328
If you are using a sub, then most likely you are using a crossover that is going to keep much of the low frequencies from being used in your main speakers. So if it is only a matter of the lowest frequencies, it is a moot point (with a sub). However, maybe one set of speakers has more bass output in the low frequencies above the crossover point, which could make a difference.

Sensitivity certainly can be a factor, but whether or not it is a big deal would depend on other factors such as room size and how high of volumes you generally listen at. Large rooms and/or listening at higher volumes would definitely help make sensitivity a bigger factor, but as in many things, it depends....
Ryan Statz likes this.
post #45666 of 45846 Old 03-13-2020, 06:51 AM

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Curious to get peoples opinions.
I have a set of RTiA9's and a CSiA6 for the L/C/R - each powered by Outlaw 2200 Monoblocks (200w)
50% movies
30% video games
20% music

Is it even worth it to "upgrade" the speakers at this point without breaking the bank?

I know room acoustics and treatments do more then anything else.

Just curious on what peoples opinions are on those speakers.
post #45667 of 45846 Old 03-13-2020, 07:00 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Liked: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theheadsn View Post
I have a set of RTiA9's and a CSiA6 for the L/C/R - each powered by Outlaw 2200 Monoblocks (200w)
50% movies
30% video games
20% music

Is it even worth it to "upgrade" the speakers at this point without breaking the bank?

I would say yes if your music listening was a lot greater than it is. I think our RTi A7s in the living room and the theater do great with movies powered by our Denon receivers.

Out of curiosity, do you notice an appreciable improvement in sound quality running the Outlaw monoblocks versus an A/V receiver?

iPhone 11 and Tapatalk
Theheadsn likes this.

Basement bat cave: JVC RS2000 (calibrated), 100" 16:9 Stewart StudioTek 130, Denon AVR-X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Polk RTi A7 towers/CSi A6 center/65RT in-wall side surrounds (2)/70RT in-ceiling Atmos (4), dual PSA V1811 subwoofers
post #45668 of 45846 Old 03-13-2020, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd G. View Post
I would say yes if your music listening was a lot greater than it is. I think our RTi A7s in the living room and the theater do great with movies powered by our Denon receivers.

Out of curiosity, do you notice an appreciable improvement in sound quality running the Outlaw monoblocks versus an A/V receiver?

iPhone 11 and Tapatalk

I have an Onkyo RZ-1100 which was doing a decent job powering my center stage to begin with. I mainly did seperates so I could free up more power for my other speakers. I'm running a 5.1.4, obviously I dont need a lot of power for the rears or my atmos, but it doesn't hurt lol
I did a few side by side comparisons with the receiver running the speakers and the separates; there wasn't a night and day difference but I did notice one. Also what it did do aside from freeing up more power for the rears for was give the front speakers more presence. The RTiA9s are power hungry if you want to run them with the subs, and I like bass. So I did notice a BIG difference with the low end power coming from them. I can use the L/R now without even using my subwoofer and still enjoy the sound. Plus I love listening to at high volumes, so at those loud bombastic moments you notice the speakers more with the added dedicated power.

So you dont NEED separates, but as with most A/V things, the want outweighs the need lol Im happy I got them. The deal Outlaw is running on 3 monoblocks is great for the price. I bought 2 then 1 months later. I wish they would have had it at the time lol

Hope that kinda answers your question
Todd G. likes this.
post #45669 of 45846 Old 03-13-2020, 02:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 2400 Post(s)
Liked: 2511
Quote:
50% movies
30% video games
20% music

IMHO, the most straightforward answer to your above question is "no."

Without knowing what specifically you would contemplate upgrading to, I find it hard to imagine how you could improve on your current speaker setup without what most of us would consider a significant expenditure.

OTOH, are the rest of the speakers in your 5.1.4 setup keeping up with your front sound stage? If not, perhaps you could look there for improvements. We're always happy to help you spend your money.
Theheadsn likes this.

Living Room: Sony XBR-65Z9D; Oppo UDP-203; TiVo Roamio Pro/DarbeeVision DVP 5000S; Nvidia Shield TV; Roku Ultra; Denon AVR-X8500H; Polk Audio RTiA7 (Fl/r), CSiA6 (C), RTiA5 (Sl/r & FW), OWM5 (SB), 80F/X-RT (FH, RH); SVS SB-2000 (SW)
Bedroom: Sony XBR-55X950G,
Sony UBP-X800, TiVo Mini/DarbeeVision DVP 5000S, Amazon Fire TV 4K, Yamaha R-N402 Network Receiver, Polk Audio LSiM703
post #45670 of 45846 Old 03-13-2020, 03:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
50% movies
30% video games
20% music

I don't see why you would need to upgrade anything. I'm half-waiting for the RTiA9s to go on sale for $800 for the pair again, honestly (I've seen them go for that low several times this year).

Unless you want to get your hands on some cheap LSiM speakers or the new Legend series?
Theheadsn likes this.

Home Theatre: Marantz SR6014 | KEF Q750 | KEF Q650c | KEF Q150 | HSU ULS-15 MK2 | Sony XBR55X900E | PS4 Pro | Xbox One S | Nintendo Switch

Music: Cambridge Audio AXR100 | Fluance RT85 | Ortofon 2M Blue | Cambridge Audio AXC35 | Neat Motive 3
post #45671 of 45846 Old 03-13-2020, 07:19 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I have an Onkyo RZ-1100 which was doing a decent job powering my center stage to begin with. I mainly did seperates so I could free up more power for my other speakers. I'm running a 5.1.4, obviously I dont need a lot of power for the rears or my atmos, but it doesn't hurt lol
I did a few side by side comparisons with the receiver running the speakers and the separates; there wasn't a night and day difference but I did notice one. Also what it did do aside from freeing up more power for the rears for was give the front speakers more presence. The RTiA9s are power hungry if you want to run them with the subs, and I like bass. So I did notice a BIG difference with the low end power coming from them. I can use the L/R now without even using my subwoofer and still enjoy the sound. Plus I love listening to at high volumes, so at those loud bombastic moments you notice the speakers more with the added dedicated power.

So you dont NEED separates, but as with most A/V things, the want outweighs the need lol Im happy I got them. The deal Outlaw is running on 3 monoblocks is great for the price. I bought 2 then 1 months later. I wish they would have had it at the time lol

Hope that kinda answers your question

Thanks for the detailed answer. It helps me understand.

iPhone 11 and Tapatalk
Theheadsn likes this.

Basement bat cave: JVC RS2000 (calibrated), 100" 16:9 Stewart StudioTek 130, Denon AVR-X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Polk RTi A7 towers/CSi A6 center/65RT in-wall side surrounds (2)/70RT in-ceiling Atmos (4), dual PSA V1811 subwoofers
post #45672 of 45846 Old 03-13-2020, 11:46 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Liked: 106
I'm still rocking my LSiM in my theater for both movies and music. They're the most well rounded speaker I have. Immensely enjoyable for everything. They play well with all sources, formats and recording quality. What more do you want out of a speaker?
mattg3 and yanks1 like this.

[Bed] Speakers: Martin Logan Motion 40 | Receiver: Peachtree Decco125 Sky | [Living] Speakers: B&W 804 Diamonds | Pre-Amp: Parasound P6 | Amp: Rotel RB-1582 MKII | Subwoofers: 2x REL T5i | [Office] Speakers: B&W CM6 S2 Bookshelves + ML Dynamo 300 sub | Receiver: Yamaha R-N803 | [Theater] Speakers: 2x Polk Audio LSiM 707 Towers + 706C Center + 4x 703 Bookshelves + 2x rc60i Ceiling + 2x Martin Logan Depth i | Receiver: Yamaha RX-A3070
post #45673 of 45846 Old 03-14-2020, 08:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
Liked: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberathlete View Post
I'm still rocking my LSiM in my theater for both movies and music. They're the most well rounded speaker I have. Immensely enjoyable for everything. They play well with all sources, formats and recording quality. What more do you want out of a speaker?
How are you powering them? I have the 707 and 706C and I am just using the Yamaha 2080 (140 watt) receiver. Im thinking of getting an external amp if it adds to sound quality but not sure since the yamaha seems to provide good power.

Matt
post #45674 of 45846 Old 03-14-2020, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg3 View Post
How are you powering them? I have the 707 and 706C and I am just using the Yamaha 2080 (140 watt) receiver. Im thinking of getting an external amp if it adds to sound quality but not sure since the yamaha seems to provide good power.
See my sig I am running them off of the Yamaha Aventage RX-A3070 and even though I now have the Rotel RMB-1585 in the chain, they sounded just fine without them. Remember once crossovers come into play the speakers don't need as much power since all <80hz duties are being sent to the subwoofers so that does relieve the amps of sending all that power to the speakers. Marantz makes an excellent 5 channel amp which can be found in the used market for $450-$600 if you really want a dedicated amplifier for these speakers.

I am running a crossover in my stereo set up as well and getting fantastic results running the 200W per channel (@ 8 ohm) for my power hungry 804 D2 speakers. They have never sounded so good and I don't think there is much to gain by spending more money or trying to get higher power amps. When I run the crossover there is a noticeable difference in the displacement of the bottom most bass driver in the speaker. With crossovers enabled they are actually moving less than the driver above them.

Without crossovers they are definitely working a lot more and moving a lot more.

[Bed] Speakers: Martin Logan Motion 40 | Receiver: Peachtree Decco125 Sky | [Living] Speakers: B&W 804 Diamonds | Pre-Amp: Parasound P6 | Amp: Rotel RB-1582 MKII | Subwoofers: 2x REL T5i | [Office] Speakers: B&W CM6 S2 Bookshelves + ML Dynamo 300 sub | Receiver: Yamaha R-N803 | [Theater] Speakers: 2x Polk Audio LSiM 707 Towers + 706C Center + 4x 703 Bookshelves + 2x rc60i Ceiling + 2x Martin Logan Depth i | Receiver: Yamaha RX-A3070
post #45675 of 45846 Old 03-14-2020, 01:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
Liked: 349
Thanks for your reply.Did you notice any difference in sound quality on the LSIM when you put the Rotel in the chain? So many people have said the Polk LSIM 707 are power hungry so I keep thinking I need an amp but as you said they sound damn good with just a receiver. Of course the name of the game is to push it for the best sound possible. I listen to music in pure direct since the 707 bass is so amazing but I watch movies in 5.1.2 using 80 crossover to sub. Might be hard to buy an amp in the coming months but I'm looking at either the outlaw 5000 or the Monoprice monolith 3 channel amp for my fronts. Stay safe

Matt
post #45676 of 45846 Old 03-15-2020, 11:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
Liked: 1685
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumprunlogan View Post
Dude everyone is enjoying their Polks, I know I am.
Is that "Bumpy"???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr266 View Post
C'mon people, it's Wake-up Wednesday...Start crankin' them Polks. Can't believe this thread was buried all the way back on page 9. Anyway, just for fun, and because I'm tired of hearing people write that the RTI's are not good for music, I took 4 months off from listening to them, so that I might get a fresh perspective. Well, yesterday was a great day because I played all types of music and was one happy camper with the results. I don't plan on replacing these guys anytime soon. Ok, so lets see what everyone else has been up to.
It's no secret, you love your towers...personally I wouldn't mind hanging out for a week or two at your place and jammin'....I know we like a lot of the same music, not to mention I might pick up a few pointers from your set up.

Me?? I hate my speakers....oh wait, they're not on, hang on a minute

I do love the sound of my speakers too. Future plans upon space expansion......go back to my RTiA9's for H.T. including four A9's across the front and using my 707's exclusively in a 2ch set up.

Set up:
Marantz AV8802A w/Pangea Premium XLR's-Source: Panasonic 9000-CD Player: Emotiva ERC 3 w/Pangea Premium XLR's
Display: LG OLED 65 8B-Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2
Mains: PolkAudio LSiM707, C 706, SS 702, RS RTiA9
post #45677 of 45846 Old 03-15-2020, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi_guy50 View Post
OTOH, are the rest of the speakers in your 5.1.4 setup keeping up with your front sound stage? If not, perhaps you could look there for improvements. We're always happy to help you spend your money.

excuse me for being out of touch, but what does OTOH mean?

And SADLY because of how my set up is in my living room I'm limited with my rears and Atmos, both of which are in ceiling. For the Atmos I don't mind, because thats kind of what you need. For my rears though I hate that I had to put them in ceiling. I have a open concept living room / dining room / kitchen, so to have the rears ear height wouldn't have worked unless I literally had them on stands behind the couches. At that point the wife would have put an axe to that idea. The rears work well enough, but I do miss having my FXiA6's hooked up.
I may end up turning one of my rooms back into a dedicated home theater room, but I haven't decided yet. If I do, I will definitely bring back the FXiA6's, and I'll probably end up getting a set of the SVS Prime Elevation speakers for the Atmos. I've demo'd those and they are pretty great for the price
post #45678 of 45846 Old 03-15-2020, 01:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
excuse me for being out of touch, but what does OTOH mean?
On the other hand, I think.
Theheadsn likes this.

post #45679 of 45846 Old 03-15-2020, 04:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Liked: 1009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff4RFC View Post
Is that "Bumpy"???

It's no secret, you love your towers...personally I wouldn't mind hanging out for a week or two at your place and jammin'....I know we like a lot of the same music, not to mention I might pick up a few pointers from your set up.

Me?? I hate my speakers....oh wait, they're not on, hang on a minute

I do love the sound of my speakers too. Future plans upon space expansion......go back to my RTiA9's for H.T. including four A9's across the front and using my 707's exclusively in a 2ch set up.
Sure Geoff, I'll even supply the beer...but it's two cases of TP to get past the doorman. LOL

WDTV Live SMP with WD EX4100 NAS
Polk RTI8 Front, Polk CSI5 Center, Polk RTI4 Surround
MTX SW2 12” SUB, Sharp AQUOS LC-70C6400U
URC-WR7 Universal Remote
Motorola QIP7232 (P2) FIOS DVR, Sony BDP-S590 Blu Ray Player
Marantz SR5010 AVR,Technics SL-B20 Turntable
post #45680 of 45846 Old 03-15-2020, 05:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Quoted: 1321 Post(s)
Liked: 1568

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Todd G. likes this.

My Setup | Custom MiniDSP Build | FS: If its For Sale, find it all (here)
Quote: There exists, for everyone, a sentence - a series of words - that has the power to destroy you. Another sentence exists, another series of words, that could heal you. If you're lucky you will get the 2nd, but you can be certain of getting the 1st. - Philip K. Dick
post #45681 of 45846 Old 03-15-2020, 05:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 821 Post(s)
Liked: 2616
Dang, almost the whole ol' crew is here. What's up guys!
Todd G. likes this.

Power Sound Audio S7201 Quad 18" 4000W Sealed Subwoofer - Onkyo TX-NR3009 - Emotiva XPA-2 300 WPC - Polk Audio RTiA9 Mains - CSiA6 Center - F/XiA6 Surrounds - Epson 5030UB Projector - Multi-format 106" HD Gray screen - Samsung BD-F5900 3D Bluray - WDTV Live HD Media Player with 6TB External Storage - Nintendo Wii - XBox 360 - - XBox One S - Logitech Harmony One, and custom DIY media console...
post #45682 of 45846 Old 03-15-2020, 05:59 PM
Advanced Member

Listened to the Polks in the basement until midnight and all day in the living room. We’re all healthy here—hope all of you are as well.

iPhone 11 and Tapatalk
Geoff4RFC likes this.

post #45683 of 45846 Old 03-16-2020, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg3 View Post
Thanks for your reply.Did you notice any difference in sound quality on the LSIM when you put the Rotel in the chain? So many people have said the Polk LSIM 707 are power hungry so I keep thinking I need an amp but as you said they sound damn good with just a receiver. Of course the name of the game is to push it for the best sound possible. I listen to music in pure direct since the 707 bass is so amazing but I watch movies in 5.1.2 using 80 crossover to sub. Might be hard to buy an amp in the coming months but I'm looking at either the outlaw 5000 or the Monoprice monolith 3 channel amp for my fronts. Stay safe
A little more heft, but mostly for music. And although the Yamaha was no slouch I feel the speakers run a little more effortlessly and bring in a bit more oomph in the sound.
mattg3 likes this.

post #45684 of 45846 Old 03-16-2020, 08:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 799 Post(s)
Liked: 364
I just brought home a 5.0 set of S55, S30, S10 speakers over the weekend. My first set of Polk home speakers. Would this be the place to ask for questions and guidance for these or should it be strictly the signature series thread?

Thanks.
Ryan Statz likes this.

Front: Polk S55
Center: Polk S30
Rear: Polk S10
Sub: P̶L̶-̶2̶0̶0̶I̶I̶ | (̶2̶)̶ ̶F̶V̶X̶1̶2̶ | V1812
AVR: Denon AVR-X3500H
post #45685 of 45846 Old 03-16-2020, 08:36 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I have been looking at the TSi series of speakers to keep within my budget. Can anyone provide a list of pros and cons of the TSi series?
post #45686 of 45846 Old 03-16-2020, 10:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by badtlc View Post
I just brought home a 5.0 set of S55, S30, S10 speakers over the weekend. My first set of Polk home speakers. Would this be the place to ask for questions and guidance for these or should it be strictly the signature series thread?

Thanks.
Either would be fine.

post #45687 of 45846 Old 03-16-2020, 10:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 799 Post(s)
Liked: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Statz View Post
Either would be fine.

thank you.
post #45688 of 45846 Old 03-16-2020, 01:44 PM

I've got a set of Monitor 10B's. They still sound really good!

I saw this last night surfing YouTube and I was yelling at my TV. Then I felt like crying.

What kind of a sicko does something like this?

Not only that, but after promising to show us the insides of the Polk Monitor 10's the guy failed to do so.

"I hope the video is helpful."

Bastard.

Last edited by powrwrap; 03-16-2020 at 01:48 PM.
post #45689 of 45846 Old 03-16-2020, 02:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr266 View Post
Sure Geoff, I'll even supply the beer...but it's two cases of TP to get past the doorman. LOL
LMAO, well, just so happens that Costco is my "other" home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndersShadow View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to see you Danny...ur um I mean Spiderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by climber07 View Post
Dang, almost the whole ol' crew is here. What's up guys!
What's up Dave?!

Set up:
Marantz AV8802A w/Pangea Premium XLR's-Source: Panasonic 9000-CD Player: Emotiva ERC 3 w/Pangea Premium XLR's
post #45690 of 45846 Old 03-16-2020, 02:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumbaa071 View Post
I have been looking at the TSi series of speakers to keep within my budget. Can anyone provide a list of pros and cons of the TSi series?
The TSi series are right on par with the Monitor series, only finished off nicer IMO, with the gloss tops on the cabinets.

Pro: easy to drive

Con: need excessive amounts of power to sound their best

Pro: inexpensive speaker

Con: should have an AVR with pre-outs and an external amplifier (this really shouldn't be a con if you want the most out of a set up IMO)

I've not owned the TSi series but I did own the Monitor series with the M70's, 40's and 30's and CSII center channel.

My M70's were okay sounding on their own and with an Emotiva 200wpc amp, then demoed them for sale with an Emo 300wpc amp and they came alive like I'd never heard them, well, I never did hear them sound so good.

Wanted to keep them, but got my asking price anyway (they sounded phenomenal on that extra power). I had priced them for haggling room but they sounded so good, the buyer was all to happy to pay the full asking price. Of course I forewarned him that my room acoustics and driving power had everything to do with the sound from the demo. He was aware and became the next happy owner.

I hope this information is helpful.
yanks1 likes this.

Set up:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Polk Audio , Polk Audio Csi5 High Performance Center Channel Speaker , polk audio lsim , Polk Audio Monitor 30 Bookshelf Speakers Cherry , Polk Audio Monitor Series Cs1 Center Channel Speaker Single Cherry , Polk Audio Monitor70 Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Polk Audio R50 Floorstanding Speakers Each , Polk Audio Rti4 High Performance Bookshelf On Wall Speakers , Polk Audio Rti6 High Performance Bookshelf Speakers Pair Black , Polk Audio Rti8 High Output Floorstanding Loudspeaker Single Black , Polk Audio Surroundbar 4000 Iht Virtual Surround Speaker Bar With Wireless Su , Polk Audio Three Way Vanishing Rt Series In Ceiling Speaker 70 Rt , Polk Psw108 10 100w Psw Series Powered Subwoofer

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page