Definitive Owners Thread - Page 1370 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 3637Likes

post #41071 of 41098 Old 03-23-2020, 05:21 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
Liked: 175
Definitive Owners Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo17 View Post
I'm done helping as you don't seem to want to listen. Good luck.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

that was the same video i saw to try and understand how to set up my 9060s. i used option 3 at first (LFE with speakers set to large and the double bass off), but i found it to be too rich. i ended up going with #1 and retaining my energy RL-S10 powered sub for the time being (rythmik FTV15 is arriving tomorrow).

i think #1 is a more full sounding setup crossed over at 80hz and set to large.

honestly, the advice you’ve given isnt wrong imho....try not to get frustrated. you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink it......keep giving out great advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LG 55C8, Pioneer Elite VSX-LX503, Panamax M5400, Microsoft Xbox One X, Nvidia Shield Pro
Definitive Technology: BP9060 Front left/right/CS9040 center/A90 front Atmos/ProMonitor 800 rear Atmos/Mirage: MX bookshelves rear left/right
Rythmik FVX15
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #41072 of 41098 Old 03-24-2020, 05:59 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
Liked: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnewt View Post
will admit to being a newbie to this
all that I have done is to run the auto setup many years ago.
My room is about 28' long by 13' wide.
It is also fairly open, as one end of the room leads to a hall way, and the other ends has an opening into the kitchen area.
It is not ideal by any means.
It was my assumption that by using the BP7004's that I would experience more bass than just the sub.
Adding the 7004's to the rear, I thought that I would get some bass from all 4 of the 7004's + the sub - kind of "surround" bass
I understand that with the 80 hz crossover that anything below that would be directed to the bass only.
Sadly, my old Pioneer receive does not allow different crossover for each speaker, as the newer ones do.
It appears that I just made a bad decision going with the 7004's or maybe I am just expecting too much
I have no doubt that a newer receiver would help address the desired affect that I seek, but I am just trying to get the most out of what I have.

maybe someone could recommend a website to download some bass demo's that I could use for testing
That's a pretty big space to fill. Keep in mind under about 80htz or so bass waves are omnidirectional, so they naturally seem like they surround you. The key is getting a flat but rising response as you go down in frequency.

I dont think you made a bad decision with the 7004's, you just discovered your next upgrade.

Although rather than a new receiver you could get a mini dsp 2x4hd to handle crossovers and eq. That's only $200 vs a new AVR and far more powerful EQ.

IMO, the best bet for you would be to spend $100 on a UMIK and learn REW to see what is going on. You can certainly try turning off the sub and just run the 7004's large. This will let you know what you can get out of them. It might sound like more bass at times. I'd bet what you'll really be getting is some big peaks with big nulls at various frequencies as the bass waves cancel each other out. I'm sure this is contributing to your impressions. But if you do this, you'll know what you get. Then you can move on to pursing good bass instead of "more bass".
Bonzo17 likes this.

5.1: Power - Denon 4308ci, Fronts - Def Tech BP9040's, Center - Def Tech CLR 2000, Surrounds - Def Tech PM1000's, Sub's - Rythmik E15HP x2, Display - Panasonic TC-55AS530U, TT - Rega Planar 2 w/ Dynavector 10x5

Last edited by derekmoore; 03-24-2020 at 06:03 AM.
post #41073 of 41098 Old 03-26-2020, 10:59 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 2
I got 4 SR9080s that I am planning to use as surrounds & rear surrounds...what are some of the ways I can mount them?

Has anybody used any speaker mounts for these? or did you just hang them by a screw with the keyhole that is on the back of the speaker?

Many of the speaker mounts that are in the market are not suitable for these speakers is what I thought...as they cannot be used with screw like fitting on the mounts or the ones that come for rectangular speakers which hold them on the side....Please correct me if I am wrong...or if I am missing anything.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #41074 of 41098 Old 03-27-2020, 03:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have decided to go with Deftec for my living room HT remodel. I am currently trying to decide between several of their offerings and have a few questions. For background, these will be placed in wall behind a 100-120" AT projector screen (haven't decided how big to go yet). The room is roughly 13x13 with the couch on the back wall and screen on the front. There is no option for room rearrangement. I am not overly concerned with the loss of low end on these as the will be in a dual sub system. The speakers I am trying to decide on are for the front 3, and are between the following:

DI 5.5LCR
DI 6.5LCR
UIW RLS III

My main questions are as follows:

1. How would you rate the sound quality of these 3, from best to worst? Is it as simple as going by the price? Not sure the addition of bass radiators in the RLS III would make a huge difference here.

2. Is the difference in quality of sound from stepping up to the 6.5LCR, or the RLS III worth the cost? Currently, I can get the 5.5LCR for around half of the 6.5LCR, and the RLS III are about $75 more than the 6.5LCR. Budget is not a huge concern, but I am more of a "value minded" person. I don't mind spending the money if the payoff is worth it, but don't want to overspend if I get 95% performace for 50% cost.

3. These will primarily be used for Movie/TV, very little music. Will all of these be sufficient for filling a room of this size without having to crank the AVR to 11?

As for the surrounds, due to the layout of the room and not having space behind the couch (about 6" from wall) or a side wall on one side due to a hallway, I am forced into having the surrounds on the back wall. I will be going with bipoles and am deciding between DI 5.5BPS, UIW RSS II, and UIW RSS III. I feel like this decision will be made after finalizing the fronts. If I go with the DI series, I plan to stick with it for the surrounds. If I get a UIW series, I will stick with those. Unless there is an opinion that one is significanlty better than another?

For the 4 atmos, it is between the DI 5.5R, DI 6.5R, and DI 8R. I was not even considering the 8R's, but for some reason they are about half the cost of the other 2?

Any opinions are welcome!
post #41075 of 41098 Old 03-27-2020, 07:32 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by jebusfreek666 View Post

For the 4 atmos, it is between the DI 5.5R, DI 6.5R, and DI 8R. I was not even considering the 8R's, but for some reason they are about half the cost of the other 2?

I’m new to a Atmos setup but bought The DI 8R for my four Atmos speakers based on recommendations and specs. I originally wanted the DI 6.5R but the savings on the 8Rs was to good to pass up. I would suggest inquiring about the bipoles for the rear speakers with an Atmos setup on the Atmos forum. I think I read where bipoles don’t work well in a Atmos system.
post #41076 of 41098 Old 03-27-2020, 09:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1417 Post(s)
Liked: 1185
Quote:
I have decided to go with Deftec for my living room HT remodel. I am currently trying to decide between several of their offerings and have a few questions. For background, these will be placed in wall behind a 100-120" AT projector screen (haven't decided how big to go yet). The room is roughly 13x13 with the couch on the back wall and screen on the front. There is no option for room rearrangement. I am not overly concerned with the loss of low end on these as the will be in a dual sub system. The speakers I am trying to decide on are for the front 3, and are between the following:

DI 5.5LCR
DI 6.5LCR
UIW RLS III

My main questions are as follows:

1. How would you rate the sound quality of these 3, from best to worst? Is it as simple as going by the price? Not sure the addition of bass radiators in the RLS III would make a huge difference here.

2. Is the difference in quality of sound from stepping up to the 6.5LCR, or the RLS III worth the cost? Currently, I can get the 5.5LCR for around half of the 6.5LCR, and the RLS III are about $75 more than the 6.5LCR. Budget is not a huge concern, but I am more of a "value minded" person. I don't mind spending the money if the payoff is worth it, but don't want to overspend if I get 95% performace for 50% cost.

3. These will primarily be used for Movie/TV, very little music. Will all of these be sufficient for filling a room of this size without having to crank the AVR to 11?

As for the surrounds, due to the layout of the room and not having space behind the couch (about 6" from wall) or a side wall on one side due to a hallway, I am forced into having the surrounds on the back wall. I will be going with bipoles and am deciding between DI 5.5BPS, UIW RSS II, and UIW RSS III. I feel like this decision will be made after finalizing the fronts. If I go with the DI series, I plan to stick with it for the surrounds. If I get a UIW series, I will stick with those. Unless there is an opinion that one is significanlty better than another?

For the Atmos speakers in ceiling, definitely go for the DI 8Rs if you can. They will provide a more robust sound and will allow you to cross them at 80-100hz with headroom and volume.
post #41077 of 41098 Old 03-27-2020, 09:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaayoung View Post
I’m new to a Atmos setup but bought The DI 8R for my four Atmos speakers based on recommendations and specs. I originally wanted the DI 6.5R but the savings on the 8Rs was to good to pass up. I would suggest inquiring about the bipoles for the rear speakers with an Atmos setup on the Atmos forum. I think I read where bipoles don’t work well in a Atmos system.
Bipolar speakers definitely work well with Atmos setups...it's dipoles you want to stay away from.
eaayoung likes this.
post #41078 of 41098 Old 03-27-2020, 10:11 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbz06 View Post
For the Atmos speakers in ceiling, definitely go for the DI 8Rs if you can. They will provide a more robust sound and will allow you to cross them at 80-100hz with headroom and volume.
Any thoughts on the fronts?
post #41079 of 41098 Old 03-28-2020, 10:52 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 1
So as I sit here trying to decide which AVR to get for my newly finished basement, I have a question about center channels. The BP7001sc pair that I just purchased also includes a CLR 2002 center. I am seriously considering trying to upgrade to a CLR 3000 but was looking for advice from someone who may have these towers and has possibly used one or both of these centers with them. I know that matching the 6.5” drivers is important but would I really be missing out on a lot if I ran with the 2002? I have a CS-8060HD upstairs that sounds good in a smaller room but I highly doubt that will give me better results than the 2002. The CLR 3000 seems like it should be what I should go for on paper but I’d like to hear from someone with experience with some or all of these speakers. What do you think? My basement media room is 16’ wide and 24’ deep for reference. Thanks!
post #41080 of 41098 Old 03-28-2020, 11:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Any thoughts on the fronts?
Sorry, I don't have first hand experience with those particular ones.
post #41081 of 41098 Old 03-28-2020, 03:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
Liked: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcurtis53 View Post
So as I sit here trying to decide which AVR to get for my newly finished basement, I have a question about center channels. The BP7001sc pair that I just purchased also includes a CLR 2002 center. I am seriously considering trying to upgrade to a CLR 3000 but was looking for advice from someone who may have these towers and has possibly used one or both of these centers with them. I know that matching the 6.5” drivers is important but would I really be missing out on a lot if I ran with the 2002? I have a CS-8060HD upstairs that sounds good in a smaller room but I highly doubt that will give me better results than the 2002. The CLR 3000 seems like it should be what I should go for on paper but I’d like to hear from someone with experience with some or all of these speakers. What do you think? My basement media room is 16’ wide and 24’ deep for reference. Thanks!
Hello, I had the clr2002, 2000, and 3000. The 3000 and 2000 would be better. I use the bp7000. More robust sound with the centers I mentioned. Since you have nice speakers I would definitely get one of those centers. And while the 2002 is very nice the other two are better.
bcurtis53 likes this.
post #41082 of 41098 Old 03-28-2020, 03:59 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeper View Post
Hello, I had the clr2002, 2000, and 3000. The 3000 and 2000 would be better. I use the bp7000. More robust sound with the centers I mentioned. Since you have nice speakers I would definitely get one of those centers. And while the 2002 is very nice the other two are better.
Thanks! I’ve been reading more about it and decided to get the 3000. I’m buying one of yosh7’s from here on the forums. I’ll compare my cs8060hd with the clr 2002 and keep the better of the two in my living room setup while selling the other.

Ok, back to receiver hunting.
keeper likes this.
post #41083 of 41098 Old 03-28-2020, 06:30 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 3
I had the Def Tech 2300 and really liked it as my center. I’ve replaced it with a Speakercraft Monitor 3 center. The Speakercraft works better in my media console. The Def Tech became a WAF sub replacement when my Infinity sub died. I imagine the extra punch from the 3000 in your system will sound great. These centers sound wonderful across the sound spectrum.

bcurtis53 likes this.
post #41084 of 41098 Old 03-28-2020, 07:40 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Liked: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcurtis53 View Post
Thanks! I’ve been reading more about it and decided to get the 3000. I’m buying one of yosh7’s from here on the forums. I’ll compare my cs8060hd with the clr 2002 and keep the better of the two in my living room setup while selling the other.

Ok, back to receiver hunting.
I used to own the 2002 and 3000, and the 3000 was hands-down better. You will be pleased.
post #41085 of 41098 Old 03-29-2020, 07:28 AM

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by vizag View Post
I got 4 SR9080s that I am planning to use as surrounds & rear surrounds...what are some of the ways I can mount them?

Has anybody used any speaker mounts for these? or did you just hang them by a screw with the keyhole that is on the back of the speaker?

Many of the speaker mounts that are in the market are not suitable for these speakers is what I thought...as they cannot be used with screw like fitting on the mounts or the ones that come for rectangular speakers which hold them on the side....Please correct me if I am wrong...or if I am missing anything.

Thanks in advance!

I’m using the SR9080s for surrounds and rear surrounds. They’re mounted on the wall by someone I hired. Hope this helps

Epson 5040ub Projector l Oppo 203 l Denon AVR-X4300h l Monolith 5x200w Amp l Def Tech BP9080 L/C/R/SL/SR/SBL/SBR l SVS PB-2000 x2 l Panamax M5400
post #41086 of 41098 Old 03-29-2020, 07:52 AM

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Morning y’all. Something is bothering me n I’m seeking help or advice. The circuit board from my BP9080x tower has gone bad n needs to be replaced - stated by a DT tech support.

After sending them proof of purchase, I was told the seller isn’t an authorized dealer. My jaw dropped. I called DT tech support right after n spoke to a different person. All he could do was send my claim up to escalation n have to wait 48 hours for answer. Worst case I’d have to pay for the part which costs $350 + shipping.

My question is wouldn’t my serial# tell them where the tower was sold from? The seller who sold me the towers said they got it from Magnolia Best Buy which is an authorized dealer and that the warranty would be honored. It was brand new n less then three years since I purchased it.

Is there anyone I could talk to over at Def Tec? Or yet is there anyone that’s a member on this forum that works there?

Just like many of you guys, I’ve spent a good amount of money to have DT speakers and have seen people on here able to get there stuff covered under warranty when it’s out of warranty. Just frustrating....Thx n appreciate any input

James

Epson 5040ub Projector l Oppo 203 l Denon AVR-X4300h l Monolith 5x200w Amp l Def Tech BP9080 L/C/R/SL/SR/SBL/SBR l SVS PB-2000 x2 l Panamax M5400
post #41087 of 41098 Old 03-29-2020, 09:55 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Liked: 90
I wonder if the BP9000 line is getting replaced soon because I work @ Best Buy & it shows the out of stock date for these models is going to be sometime in May which means none of the stores will be getting anymore in.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
post #41088 of 41098 Old 03-29-2020, 11:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I am shopping around for a (Primarily) Home Theater 5.4.4 Speaker System to match up with my JVC NX7 Native 4K Projector and a 11.5' Wide (150" Diag.) Screen.

I have a 18' x 16' HT room, and I sit about 15' from the screen/speakers.

The Definitive Speakers are On a Sale everywhere that expires tonight, probably because they may be replaced soon.

What do you guys think about a Speaker System comprised of the following:

(2) FRONT - Definitive Technology BP-9080X
Dolby Atmos® enabled bipolar floor-standing speaker with built-in powered subwoofer
(1) CENTER - Definitive Technology CS-9080
Center channel speaker with built-in powered subwoofer
(2) REAR - Definitive Technology BP-9040
Bipolar floor-standing speaker with built-in powered subwoofer
(2) REAR ATMOS Definitive Technology A90
Dolby Atmos® enabled speaker modules for compatible Definitive Technology powered tower speakers

I read that the BP-9080X's do not have pinpoint L-R imaging because of the Bipolar Design as opposed to Direct Radiating Speakers.

Any timely comments greatly appreciated.

Murray Kerdman

Last edited by mkerdman; 03-29-2020 at 12:05 PM.
post #41089 of 41098 Old 03-29-2020, 04:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkerdman View Post
I am shopping around for a (Primarily) Home Theater 5.4.4 Speaker System to match up with my JVC NX7 Native 4K Projector and a 11.5' Wide (150" Diag.) Screen.

The Definitive Speakers are On a Sale everywhere that expires tonight, probably because they may be replaced soon.

Dolby Atmos® enabled bipolar floor-standing speaker with built-in powered subwoofer
Dolby Atmos® enabled speaker modules for compatible Definitive Technology powered tower speakers

I read that the BP-9080X's do not have pinpoint L-R imaging because of the Bipolar Design as opposed to Direct Radiating Speakers.

I think you will be happy, especially if you can get sale prices.

The imaging is perfectly fine for movies especially if you can space them out properly. I prefer the bipolar nature since I'm 99% movies and the soundstage sounds great and the sound blends with the room.
post #41090 of 41098 Old 03-29-2020, 04:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I think you will be happy, especially if you can get sale prices.

The imaging is perfectly fine for movies especially if you can space them out properly. I prefer the bipolar nature since I'm 99% movies and the soundstage sounds great and the sound blends with the room.
I can space them out, but I am concerned that the BP-9080X's/BP-9060X's do not have pinpoint L-R imaging because of the Bipolar Design as opposed to Direct Radiating Speakers.

I will mainly watch/listen to movies.

Even at the sale prices, buying a system of this nature would be a big comitment.

Do you have a 5.1.4 or higher system with the BP-9080X's/BP-9060X's?

Murray Kerdman
post #41091 of 41098 Old 03-29-2020, 05:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

BUMP

Am I better off with Definitive SR-9080 Bipolar surround speaker as my Rear/Surround Speakers or (2)REAR - Definitive Technology BP-9040 or BP-9060 Bipolar floor-standing speaker with built-in powered subwoofer and (2) REAR ATMOS Definitive Technology A90 Dolby Atmos® enabled speaker modules for compatible Definitive Technology powered tower speakers?

Murray Kerdman
post #41092 of 41098 Old 03-29-2020, 05:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I can space them out, but I am concerned that the BP-9080X's/BP-9060X's do not have pinpoint L-R imaging because of the Bipolar Design as opposed to Direct Radiating Speakers.

I will mainly watch/listen to movies.

Even at the sale prices, buying a system of this nature would be a big comitment.

Do you have a 5.1.4 or higher system with the BP-9080X's/BP-9060X's?
I have the 9060s towers and 9060 center (and SR9080s for surround), set up in a 5.2.4 configuration with DI 8R's in the ceiling and dual SVS PB4000s (as of today). To me, the imaging is perfectly fine and even great. The rears firing drivers are at a reduced level and all it does is spread the sound around, but your ears easily pick up the direct firing sound and can distinguish between the reflections.

Check out this review below. They touch up on the imaging aspect a little bit.

https://www.audioholics.com/surround...y-atmos-review

Sony XBR-77A9G / Panasonic DP-UB9000 / Marantz SR7011 / SVS PB-4000 / Def Tech 9060 Series
post #41093 of 41098 Old 03-29-2020, 06:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I have the 9060s towers and 9060 center (and SR9080s for surround), set up in a 5.2.4 configuration with DI 8R's in the ceiling and dual SVS PB4000s (as of today). To me, the imaging is perfectly fine and even great. The rears firing drivers are at a reduced level and all it does is spread the sound around, but your ears easily pick up the direct firing sound and can distinguish between the reflections.

Check out this review below. They touch up on the imaging aspect a little bit.

https://www.audioholics.com/surround...y-atmos-review
Thanks.

Murray Kerdman
post #41094 of 41098 Old Today, 06:14 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
another BP7004 issue...………

I replaced the amplifier, but I still get nothing
I found that if I push in on the subwoofer then I get a good response...…...let off nothing
Is this a sign that the sub woofer itself is defective?

Remembering Dad's passing 01/16/2017

May God Guide and Guard the USA!
post #41095 of 41098 Old Today, 06:48 AM

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
Liked: 175
Quote:

I found that if I push in on the subwoofer then I get a good response...…...let off nothing

sounds like the voice coil on the woofer is fried.

same thing happened to woofers when i was into car audio years ago. push on it and it would jump then nothing.

i would contact DT again. they may be able to ship you out a new woofer.

LG 55C8, Pioneer Elite VSX-LX503, Panamax M5400, Microsoft Xbox One X, Nvidia Shield Pro
Definitive Technology: BP9060 Front left/right/CS9040 center/A90 front Atmos/ProMonitor 800 rear Atmos/Mirage: MX bookshelves rear left/right
Rythmik FVX15
post #41096 of 41098 Old Today, 07:29 AM

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 57
For all my fellow BP7004, 7006, 7002 ownwers I just got off the phone with Def tech to try and get a new amp.

My last order for one was in May of 2019 and Chet sold me one for $90. It made my 7004 hammer again.

Well i need a new amp for my other 7004 so i called DT. Chet no longer works there and.....

Now they want 200 bucks for one.

Needless to say i hung up and am gonna try a couple different places that sell them before i allow myself to pay double.

Media Room= GoldenEar Supersat 60s/GE 60c/BP7004s/SuperCubeII/A-60s/Pio-SC-95
post #41097 of 41098 Old Today, 07:30 AM

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:

where did you get your new amp from?

Media Room= GoldenEar Supersat 60s/GE 60c/BP7004s/SuperCubeII/A-60s/Pio-SC-95
post #41098 of 41098 Old Today, 08:44 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I picked up a pair of BP6 towers at Goodwill for 7 bucks a piece and while one works perfectly, the tweeters on the other do not output any sound. Any troubleshooting advice? I tried hooking up another speaker to the input for the tweeters that aren't working and got no sound. Should I order replacement tweeters or do I take a look at the crossover that is attached to the speaker mounts on the bottom of the tower itself? Since I have less than $15 invested in both of them I don't mind spending money monkeying around with them. I do seem to enjoy their sound in an Atmos setup compared to my PSB Image S5 dipoles I was origjnally using and want to putz around with the DefTechs before committing to going down the ol' rabbit hole and buying new towers for surrounds. Thanks for any advice!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Definitive Technology , Definitive Technology Bp2x Speakers , Definitive Technology Bp7004 , Definitive Technology Bpvx Speaker Single Black , Definitive Technology Bpx Speaker Single Black , Definitive Technology Mythos 6 Aluminum Stand , Definitive Technology Studiomonitor 350 Speakers , Definitive Technology Super Cube 4000 Subwoofer , Definitive Technology Supercube 2000 Subwoofer , Definitive Technology Supercube Trinity , Marantz Sr7002 Surround Receiver , Parasound , Receivers Amplifiers , Speaker Systems

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page