Energy Owners Thread - Page 1828 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 539Likes

post #54811 of 55779 Old 06-06-2016, 09:03 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
Liked: 218
Call Klipsch.
And start talking to your kids about your speakers and electronics. Show them the speakers up close and tell them what they do. Let them know they can't be touched and are delicate. That they are Daddy's speakers.
I did that with my kids from as soon as they could walk. Never had an issue. When other kids were over, my kids would walk them over and give the same speech. lol
I miss hearing my kids tell other kids that these are my dads speakers, we do not touch these. lol
good luck.

I think you should just put a tiny bandaid on that mid! lol And that hole looks like it's from the tip of a knife, not a pen. Hope it was a pen. Your speakers could have been way worse. Time to put the grilles on.

60" Panasonic Plasma ~ BenQ HT1075 / 92" Screen~Onkyo TX-NR3008(Pre/Pro)
Earthquake Cinenova Grande Amplifier ~ Oppo BDP-103 ~ Xbox One & PS4
Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista Tube DAC ~ Monster Cable Signature Series HTPS7000
Energy Veritas V2.3i (mains)~Veritas V2.4i (Front Wides)~Veritas V2.2i (center)
Energy Veritas V2.1 & CAT Tiburons(Surr)~Subs: 2 FTW-21's~Fp10000q clone/2x4dsp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #54812 of 55779 Old 06-06-2016, 09:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
Call Klipsch.
And start talking to your kids about your speakers and electronics. Show them the speakers up close and tell them what they do. Let them know they can't be touched and are delicate. That they are Daddy's speakers.
I did that with my kids from as soon as they could walk. Never had an issue. When other kids were over, my kids would walk them over and give the same speech. lol
I miss hearing my kids tell other kids that these are my dads speakers, we do not touch these. lol
good luck.

I think you should just put a tiny bandaid on that mid! lol And that hole looks like it's from the tip of a knife, not a pen. Hope it was a pen. Your speakers could have been way worse. Time to put the grilles on.
Honestly, that was what I was thinking too..... hahaha! I mean, it's no laughing matter, but the thought of that scene in "Pet Sematary" sprang to mind where the little kid came back from the dead with an exacto knife or whatever.

In any case, like Iron Maiden said, you should have warned the munchkin to stay away from the speakers as soon as he's able to understand....... kids can be unruly at times because it's in their nature to explore things and the boundaries of their limit, but usually if you are adamant and keep drilling the kid that speakers are a "No No", they usually try to avoid it like a plague.
post #54813 of 55779 Old 06-06-2016, 11:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked: 610
Quote:
Call Klipsch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicksDigMyReceiver View Post
In any case, like Iron Maiden said, you should have warned the munchkin to stay away from the speakers as soon as he's able to understand....... kids can be unruly at times because it's in their nature to explore things and the boundaries of their limit, but usually if you are adamant and keep drilling the kid that speakers are a "No No", they usually try to avoid it like a plague.
Guys, I can assure you I did exactly that. The thing is, it turns out every kid is different. My first daughter would never have even entertained the thought of removing the grill on one of my speakers. My son is much less sensitive to stern warnings, and still quite a bit young to understand how critical my speakers are to my well-being

The most ironic thing is that I found out about the issue while answering questions from my son about what every button or part of the setup does. That's when I noticed the grille logo was bottom-up and I decided to replace it in its correct orientation.

Quote:
And that hole looks like it's from the tip of a knife, not a pen. Hope it was a pen. Your speakers could have been way worse. Time to put the grilles on.
Well for one, the grilles WERE on. And considering how my son is, we keep knives in hard to reach places. It was probably a sharpened pencil or a fine-tipped ballpoint pen which are literally everywhere in our house.

Yes, all things considered, since the speaker still works, it could have been worse...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #54814 of 55779 Old 06-06-2016, 12:33 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Neutro, i would just put a small piece of scotch tape over the hole in the mid driver, maybe 1 or 2 layers thick. That would at least smooth over the hole to minimize any acoustic effects. Perhaps use the frosted type to try to match the color a bit. I think thats the best besides finding a new module.

For the dented tweeter, you could try super gluing the end of a toothpick (pointing straight into the dent) to the center of the dented section, the pulling straight out. Once it pulls out, twist the toothpick or turn it to the side to break if off the glue. Since the glue is clear, it shouldnt be too noticeable afterward.

Just a couple ideas.
post #54815 of 55779 Old 06-06-2016, 02:07 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
Liked: 218
I've used a vacuum cleaner with a small attachment on it to suck onto the cone and then pull the dent out. Hot glue is another way. Small dab on a stick or something. Then pull it out. Many ways to do it.
post #54816 of 55779 Old 06-06-2016, 04:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutro View Post
Hi guys, it's been a long time since I posted here. I lurk a bit but have much less time for AVSForum browsing at work or at home with two kids now.

Speaking of kids... see attachement. My 2.5-yo son attacked my RC-LCR with a pen during a business trip. The result is one perforated mid driver, and a dented tweeter. If the woofers have been attacked, the kevlar resisted

The immediate result of this is that the resale value of my whole 5.0 setup just took a dive. However the speaker still produces plenty of sound. I have not yet taken FR measurements or re-calibrated; I guess the damage cannot be only cosmetic. What can I expect in terms of performance? Is the busted mid basically non-efficient at this point?

I've already managed to un-dent a tweeter using adhesive tape; it hasn't worked so far on this one but I'll try again tonight. But the mid is definitely beyond repairs. I know Fry's in the US still sometimes carry the RC-LCR but they don't ship it. I guess I could make a deal with a good samaritan and try to have one shipped all the way across the continent, but one has to balance the usefulness of this vs the cost.

I've contacted Gentech (Energy's distributor in Canada) to know if they have mids+tweeter modules in stock for repairs, but so far I got no reply. Does anybody here managed such a repair? If so, where did you get the module?

Thanks for any hint -- even though I'm basically prepared to live with that and think about the next setup...
You could try calling the number for Klipsch and ask if they have what you need for replacements. ( I know your in Canada ) If they have them I am sure they would be willing to ship even if its on your dime. I called in for a warranty issue to Klipsch last summer so I know there are or at least then were handling all the Energy warranty replacement and at that time they still had stock for the RC -Series stuff and the newest V-Series stuff.

Ive got some stuff
post #54817 of 55779 Old 06-06-2016, 06:59 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
RC-50 or RC-70 for sale or trade for B & W 603 S3 or 603 S2???

hi.
did someone say they have some RC-50 or RC-70 for sale???
i would be interested.....can pay cash or maybe swap some B & W 604 S3 and/or B & W 603 S2.....
let me know.
thx
ryan
post #54818 of 55779 Old 06-10-2016, 11:16 AM

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 26
So I'm getting ready to setup both my basement Entertainment center, and my Record player room. Currently remodeling house.

I have the following;

Yamah RX-V477
1 pair CB10
1 pair CB20
1 CC5 Center
Klipsch Sub-12HG

Prior to the recent events, I had my CB10's hooked up to my Sansui G4500 & SR5090 turn table, and they sounded great. In a search for better sound, I scored a pair of CB20's, to replace the CB10's for my record player, but I think I'm going to go the other way for home theater viewing- CB20 LR, cc5 center

My questions

A.) Should I use the CB20s + CB5 or for my home theater, or use the CB10s + CC5?

B.) Are there any decent energy surrounds to couple with this setup, or should I not waste my time looking? I like the idea of having all the speakers matching, but I'm not opposed to mixing it up. I've seen take 2's and take 5's going for under $60 for the pair, I just don't know that I should even waste my time. Thoughts? opinions?
post #54819 of 55779 Old 06-10-2016, 12:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakethegriff View Post
So I'm getting ready to setup both my basement Entertainment center, and my Record player room.
I understand you want two different rooms or setups, but you realize that you can have your cake and eat it too if you have a single setup with CB-20 fronts, CB-10 surrounds, CC-5 center and your turntable hooked to the same (they'd play on the CB-20s).

If I had to choose though, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't miss the CB-20s in the entertainment setup if the CB-10s are used with a sub. Then again, by themselves the CB-20 without a sub would be a bit lacking in bass for record playing.

As for whether there are matching surrounds, not sure if they can still be found but the CB-5 are the smallest bookshelves (same drivers as the CC-5) and are easier to mount on a wall or ceiling than the CB-10. In Canada though, CB-10 were typically easier to find and at about the same price as the CB-5.

The CC-5 sure could be upgraded to the CC-10 which has the same drivers as the CB-10 though.

I've never compared the Connoisseur line to the Takes so I can't comment on those, sorry.

post #54820 of 55779 Old 06-10-2016, 03:23 PM

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 2
What do you guys prefer while listening to a music? Direct, stereo, or pure direct?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
post #54821 of 55779 Old 06-10-2016, 04:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by parekoy View Post
What do you guys prefer while listening to a music? Direct, stereo, or pure direct?
Stereo (room-corrected) with bass management so 2.1, although, *gasp*, I also enjoy all-channel stereo and some of the other extended stereo modes!

My main setup is in an acoustically challenging room so room correction really improves things. And it's always great when my subs are involved, although the RC-70s by themselves have amazing bass down to 40 Hz.

post #54822 of 55779 Old 06-11-2016, 08:36 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi all - complete newb here. I'm building a home theater (movies only) and am looking for a decent 5.1 setup. Have an opportunity on cl to buy a setup comprising an Onkyo tx-sr706 and four Energy c-100s mated to a c-c50s and esw8 sub. Is this a good first time setup for a small room? Is $250 a good price? Thanks!
post #54823 of 55779 Old 06-11-2016, 10:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 3437 Post(s)
Liked: 1919
Quote:
Originally Posted by 850csi View Post
Hi all - complete newb here. I'm building a home theater (movies only) and am looking for a decent 5.1 setup. Have an opportunity on cl to buy a setup comprising an Onkyo tx-sr706 and four Energy c-100s mated to a c-c50s and esw8 sub. Is this a good first time setup for a small room? Is $250 a good price? Thanks!
If that's what budget allows, it's a great start. Go for it.

KEF R500, R200C, R100, R50, SVS SB2000 sub, NAD T758v3 AVR, LG UP875 4K BlueRay, Samsung UN55JU6500F 4K LED TV, KEF M500 headphones, Sony CDP-CE500 CD changer. Office: NAD M10, KEF LS50, KEF Kube 10b, Pro-Ject RPM1 TT w/ Ortofon 2M Red. Guest room: Hafler 300 L-R, KEF Reference Model 100 center, KEF iQ10 surrounds, modded M&K V-90 sub, Bluesound Vault 2.
post #54824 of 55779 Old 06-11-2016, 11:08 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks! I can probably spend more if I need to but was definitely trying to stay under $400ish for now.
post #54825 of 55779 Old 06-11-2016, 12:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Save up for a better subwoofer, it'll make a huge improvement.

KEF R500, R200C, R100, R50, SVS SB2000 sub, NAD T758v3 AVR, LG UP875 4K BlueRay, Samsung UN55JU6500F 4K LED TV, KEF M500 headphones, Sony CDP-CE500 CD changer. Office: NAD M10, KEF LS50, KEF Kube 10b, Pro-Ject RPM1 TT w/ Ortofon 2M Red. Guest room: Hafler 300 L-R, KEF Reference Model 100 center, KEF iQ10 surrounds, modded M&K V-90 sub, Bluesound Vault 2.
post #54826 of 55779 Old 06-12-2016, 01:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenM10759 View Post
Save up for a better subwoofer, it'll make a huge improvement.
sage advice, best upgrade for your movies... Bass heavy soundtracks will thank him

Polk Audio LSIM703, Polk Audio LSIM704c, Polk Audio RTI-A1 surrounds
Dual Reaction-Audio BPS212 turbo subwoofers
Marantz AV8801 preamp, Rotel RMB-1095 power amp
Pioneer Elite n50 network player
Marantz CD6004 cd player, Marantz UD5007 Blu ray player, Modded Rega RP1 turntable
Panasonic Tcl55dt60 led tv,Playstation 3 and a lot of old consoles
post #54827 of 55779 Old 06-13-2016, 08:57 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Encore system owners, I set up an old encore system last week and the center has a noticeably different tone that the other 2 front speakers. Almost like its in the bathroom. I have a Yamaha 473 receiver running the system and after running the room correction software, the center got a little better but the sound is still off. I searched quite a bit and couldn't find many complaints about the center.
What are my steps of checking if any of the center components are damaged? I assumed if something was blown it would sound terrible, not just off.
Thanks,
Ken

Last edited by KenMcC; 06-13-2016 at 09:27 AM.
post #54828 of 55779 Old 06-13-2016, 09:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMcC View Post
...the center has a noticeably different tone that the other 2 front speakers. Almost like its in the bathroom.
If they sound muffled, there is a chance the tweeter is not working. Or, it could be an overall level issue (is it set much quieter than the other speakers?).

Try to listen to center-heavy content (e.g. movie with plenty of dialogue); if you can switch from surround to stereo and see if the problem is lack of highs.

Wouldn't hurt to check connexions but in the case of the Encore they're pretty basic. One on my RC-70s, the plate linking the lower and upper binding posts was loose and I had no highs; but this doesn't apply here I guess.

post #54829 of 55779 Old 06-13-2016, 09:40 AM

Quote:
If they sound muffled, there is a chance the tweeter is not working. Or, it could be an overall level issue (is it set much quieter than the other speakers?).

Try to listen to center-heavy content (e.g. movie with plenty of dialogue); if you can switch from surround to stereo and see if the problem is lack of highs.

Wouldn't hurt to check connexions but in the case of the Encore they're pretty basic. One on my RC-70s, the plate linking the lower and upper binding posts was loose and I had no highs; but this doesn't apply here I guess.
The receiver set up the center slightly lower level wise to the fronts but the sound coming from the center is definitely louder. I assumed that's the way it should be. Even the beeps when using the roku sounded different (something I've heard for years). I'll start with the center connections and go from there.
post #54830 of 55779 Old 06-13-2016, 12:11 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I have one RC-6C in ceiling speaker for sale, brand new in box. I recently purchased it off of eBay to use as a VOG for an Auro setup. I just purchased an RC-8C that I will be using instead. PM me if you are interested
post #54831 of 55779 Old 06-13-2016, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Ugh, i swapped the tweeters tonight and the center's tweeter was blown. It sounds great now! Thanks for the heads up.

Anyone have an extra encore tweeter laying around
post #54832 of 55779 Old 06-14-2016, 02:07 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Quoted: 4866 Post(s)
Liked: 5192
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMcC View Post
Anyone have an extra encore tweeter laying around
It will be much easier to simply buy a new matching center channel. Encore speakers come on eBay fairly regularly and it shouldn't be hard to pick one up for under $100. A bit more expensive than buying the tweeter alone but that's probably not even an option as I doubt the parts are still out there unless you get lucky.

I see a few CC's on eBay right now, although most are outrageously overpriced. You could also buy a single Encore satellite and use it for parts and just swap the tweeter.
hanks likes this.

batpig's "Denon-to-English Dictionary"
Setup Guide and FAQ
http://batpigworld.com/

Become a fan "batpigworld.com" on Facebook!
post #54833 of 55779 Old 06-14-2016, 06:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Speaking of parts, I managed to contact Klipsch Group about the RC-LCR mids+tweeter module. They gave me the part numbers but they can't ship to Canada as Gentec International is the sole authorized distributor of Energy products in Canada. I re-contacted Gentec and with the part numbers they actually could list me stock and prices for the module, tweeter alone and mid alone.

The whole module is CAD 179, probably excluding taxes and shipping, and is not in stock with no ETA.

The tweeter and mid are both about CAD 50 (+tx & shipping). The tweeter is not in stock, with an ETA of 4-6 weeks after ordering, while the mid is in stock.

Since it looks like I can probably un-dent the tweeter, just ordering the in-stock mid looks like the best option. The only thing is that I have no idea how difficult replacing a mid is on the RC-LCR. Has anyone here done this before? If anybody has hints, they'd be welcome.

(Another thing I could do, I guess, is to try and order the part(s) from Klipsch Group and have them delivered during an upcoming 2-week business trip in the US. I may have a better price this way, although I'm not sure if Klipsch would accept my Canadian credit card).
baron2 and spinnin like this.

post #54834 of 55779 Old 06-15-2016, 08:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Speaking of parts, I managed to contact Klipsch Group about the RC-LCR mids+tweeter module. They gave me the part numbers but they can't ship to Canada as Gentec International is the sole authorized distributor of Energy products in Canada. I re-contacted Gentec and with the part numbers they actually could list me stock and prices for the module, tweeter alone and mid alone.

The whole module is CAD 179, probably excluding taxes and shipping, and is not in stock with no ETA.

The tweeter and mid are both about CAD 50 (+tx & shipping). The tweeter is not in stock, with an ETA of 4-6 weeks after ordering, while the mid is in stock.

Since it looks like I can probably un-dent the tweeter, just ordering the in-stock mid looks like the best option. The only thing is that I have no idea how difficult replacing a mid is on the RC-LCR. Has anyone here done this before? If anybody has hints, they'd be welcome.

(Another thing I could do, I guess, is to try and order the part(s) from Klipsch Group and have them delivered during an upcoming 2-week business trip in the US. I may have a better price this way, although I'm not sure if Klipsch would accept my Canadian credit card).
I have not changed a mid on the RCLCR but I have changed a mid on the RC-R before and its the same mid. After looking at the RCLCR, it looks like once you remove the six screws from the shinny plate the black plate underneath that should just pull off. Then it should be easy to pull the mid out and swap it out for a new one with just undoing the connectors. Glad to see Klipsch got you pointed in the right direction with parts numbers. I had to use them last year for tweeters. Also the tricky part was what size allen wrench to use. Mine were not metric and I couldn't get a good fit.I ended up using a pliers to get the screws out. Someone else in the U.S.A. on this thread last year had the same problem. I do think its a metric size driver though, that should be an easy one for you then being in Canada. I miss being in Canada, just had to say that

Ive got some stuff

Last edited by baron2; 06-15-2016 at 08:38 AM.
post #54835 of 55779 Old 06-15-2016, 08:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron2 View Post
After looking at the RCLCR, it looks like once you remove the six screws from the shinny plate the black plate underneath that should just pull off. Then it should be easy to pull the mid out and swap it out for a new one with just undoing the connectors.
Ok; I was wondering if the mid was somehow glued on the baffle. If it pulls off easily there is little downside to try the repair.

If other Canadians are wondering, the prices Gentec International gave me in CAD are very, very close to the value in USD given to me by Klipsch, so there seems to be no advantage in getting them shipped to the US, unless shipping fees from Gentec are very high (which remains to be seen).

I must also decide if I only repair the punctured mid, or if I jump on the occasion and replace the tweeter as well (only dented) and the other mid (very, very slight dent). None of these seem to affect sound that much; it would only be for aesthetics, resale value, and knowing I still have a pristine setup

post #54836 of 55779 Old 06-15-2016, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post
I see a few CC's on eBay right now, although most are outrageously overpriced. You could also buy a single Encore satellite and use it for parts and just swap the tweeter.

This will probably be my course of action. I only paid 100 bucks for the 5 speakers so I'd rather not spend a ton for the tweeter. The ebay centers are crazy priced. I'll find a cheaper one eventually.
I pulled the tweeter from one of the surrounds and put it in the center and have some takes for rears so I have time to find the right deal to use all encores.
post #54837 of 55779 Old 06-15-2016, 09:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Ok; I was wondering if the mid was somehow glued on the baffle. If it pulls off easily there is little downside to try the repair.

If other Canadians are wondering, the prices Gentec International gave me in CAD are very, very close to the value in USD given to me by Klipsch, so there seems to be no advantage in getting them shipped to the US, unless shipping fees from Gentec are very high (which remains to be seen).

I must also decide if I only repair the punctured mid, or if I jump on the occasion and replace the tweeter as well (only dented) and the other mid (very, very slight dent). None of these seem to affect sound that much; it would only be for aesthetics, resale value, and knowing I still have a pristine setup
Since I don't have the proper wrench to take those screws out its just a guess from looking at the design. Since they sell the mids and tweeter seperatly for the RCLCR I Wouldn't think it would be glued to the baffle. Now with the RC-R they use the same mid but the baffle is attached. And if anyone wants to know the same mid with the attached baffle that is used for the RC-R is the same mid that is used for the newest Veritas version of that speaker. When I was living in Seattle area a few years ago I took a pair of RC-R's I had that had a bad mid in one of them to a guy that works on speakers ( cant remember who it was at the moment) He took measurements of the working mids I had and then took measurements with the replacement mid and from his point of view as well as Klipsch it was the same mid that is in the newest Veritas surround speaker.

Ive got some stuff

Last edited by baron2; 06-15-2016 at 10:13 AM.
post #54838 of 55779 Old 06-15-2016, 12:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Proper wrench for the screws? What type of screws are they? Torx, Torx Plus, Torx Security (pin in center) or some other? They should all be available for short money at a Harbor Freight or similar place.

post #54839 of 55779 Old 06-17-2016, 08:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynoinaz View Post
hi.
did someone say they have some RC-50 or RC-70 for sale???
i would be interested.....can pay cash or maybe swap some B & W 604 S3 and/or B & W 603 S2.....
let me know.
thx
ryan
Where are you located? Do you like black ash?
post #54840 of 55779 Old 06-17-2016, 06:47 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Liked: 143
Back to Energy

After a brief, and somewhat frustrating, experience with the ELAC Uni-Fi speakers I have returned to the Energy RC series speakers.

Thee is nothing "wrong" with the ELAC speakers, I just couldn't get them to cooperate with my listening room's acoustics.

The RC series, in my environment, outperforms the Uni-Fi series. I heard the Uni-Fi UB5 bookshelf speakers and the Debut F6 floorstanding speakers at AXPONA and they were both amazing.

I had the UF5 floorstanding speakers, the UB5 bookshelf speakers, and the UC5 center channel speaker. I just couldn't get them to cover the full spectrum of sound in my room the way the RC series did.

The ELAC speakers did have the edge on the details in the music, really wonderful. The RC seems, to me, a better balanced sound from top to bottom.

ELAC CS has been amazing and I'm grateful for all of their assistance.

I am not going to try and "upgrade" my speakers again. I'm happy with the RC series and I'm glad that some of them are back up and running again in my set up.
Gmash likes this.

Audio: KEF Q150 * NAD C 316BEE * Bluesound Node 2i * 12" SVS sub * APC H10
Vinyl: Fluance RT82 * Nagaoka MP-110 * Bottlehead Reduction + Integration * KAB RF1
Video: Panasonic TH-50PZ850U * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * ROKU Premiere
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Energy , Energy Loudspeakers , Energy S8 3 Subwoofer , Energy S12 3 Subwoofer , Energy Take Lcr Speaker Single Black , Energy Take Sat Speaker Single Black , Onkyo Tx Ds 656 , Receivers Amplifiers , Osd Audio S 10 High Powered 10 Inch Home Theatre Subwoofer Black , Energy Speakers , Energy Speaker Systems , Energy C 100 Bookshelf Speakers , Energy Rc R Surround Speaker Black , Energy Bookshelf Speakers C 50

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page