Energy Owners Thread - Page 1855 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 511Likes

post #55621 of 55673 Old 03-27-2019, 03:29 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by benunc View Post
Just realized a tweeter is dented in one of my Energy Veritas 6.3s. A couple questions..

How much of an impact does this have on sound?

Any suggestions for replacement parts? I called Klipsch and Gentec and they do not have any parts. They suggested I call Simply Speakers who can suggest/sell a decent replacement. The tweeter is part # 1012122.

Any help appreciated.
I wonder what happens in the case of a warranty issue when parts are no longer available. I believe the V6.3s came with a 7 year warranty (I could be wrong though) so there should be speakers out there still in the warranty period. If a tweeter were to crap-out and need replacement, what would they do about it? I know Energy has been sold at least twice since the V6.3s first became available. Can Audiovox or whomever is Energy's current parent company just say "Sorry, we can't help you. Please feel free to buy a replacement speaker from one of our current fine selection of excellent products"?

Or maybe they do hold on to a certain amount of replacement parts that they only use for warranty purposes and are unavailable for individual sale until they are certain that the last sold speaker is past its warranty period.

Last edited by brendelac; 03-27-2019 at 03:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #55622 of 55673 Old 03-27-2019, 03:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
Liked: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendelac View Post
I wonder what happens in the case of a warranty issue when parts are no longer available. I believe the V6.3s came with a 7 year warranty (I could be wrong though) so there should be speakers out there still in the warranty period. If a tweeter were to crap-out and need replacement, what would they do about it? I know Energy has been sold at least twice since the V6.3s first became available. Can Audiovox or whomever is Energy's current parent company just say "Sorry, we can't help you. Please feel free to buy a replacement speaker from one of our current fine selection of excellent products"?

Or maybe they do hold on to a certain amount of replacement parts that they only use for warranty purposes and are unavailable for individual sale until they are certain that the last sold speaker is past its warranty period.
I just took care of my warranty issues. picked up a pair of piano black v2.3i and a v2.0ci center for 325 minus a gas credit of 75 to pick them up from Jacksonville FL. original owners. Tacky and sticky. as hell but even one driver or two is good I am in great shape. The center has major delaminating on top. it looks like a big sheet getting ready to break off. towers in amazing condition less tackiness which we know is curable. 13 hrs commute and 75 in gas. I feel kinda special. Great set. I've wrapped them up and am heading back to coastal NC. left at 10a.
m this morning. Wish they were 2.4is but oh well. some day maybe I will find some. This is my second set of 2.3is I. piano black. Love em.

my last trip was for the entire 5.1 set and 2 subs to Atlanta. Gotta drive for goodness sometimes.

listed for 3 days and no action. 3 calls today and a txt while I was wrapping them up in pack wrap I parking lot. long drive home now!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited by nc88keyz; 03-27-2019 at 03:42 PM.
post #55623 of 55673 Old 03-27-2019, 03:48 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nc88keyz View Post
Wish they were 2.4is but oh well. some day maybe I will find some.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-speakers/owe...und/1422689746

Speaking of 2.4i Veritas, there is a VERY optimistic seller up here in Canada. I love my 2.4i's, but for this price I would find something else in a heartbeat.

Last edited by brendelac; 03-27-2019 at 03:55 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #55624 of 55673 Old 03-27-2019, 07:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendelac View Post
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-speakers/owe...und/1422689746

Speaking of 2.4i Veritas, there is a VERY optimistic seller up here in Canada. I love my 2.4i's, but for this price I would find something else in a heartbeat.
I'm saw them as well. go for it. shipping would suck to NC

post #55625 of 55673 Old 03-28-2019, 04:19 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
Liked: 218
Sorry, been away for a bit. You are good. Those are the updated drivers for the non "I" series. I've posted all the numbers on here a few times. Let me know if you need them. The "R" on the end of the serial# stands for Replacement. You can also tell by looking at the motor, it bolts together rather than being glued together. The originals fail because the mounting bolt that attaches to the back of the driver pulls the magnet/motor apart. Usually due to an owner cranking down too hard on the mounting nut on the back. It simply separate the speaker and the coil would shift and freeze up. They redesigned the drivers to solve that issue. The "R" speakers for the non "I" series cabinets are not "I" series drivers though. Just as good I'm sure, but a little different. The thickness of the mounting flange is thinner. An "I" series woofer won't sit as flush on the early cabinets so the rubber on the edge won't sit perfect. I tried installing an "I" series woofer in a V2.1 and due to it not sitting flush, the tweeter bezel wouldn't mate up properly. They could work with a little work though.
Either way, you are good. Only issue I see is using the 2.2 on its side like that and tucking it into that cubby. They are rear ported. It needs to breath. Also, it will sound better upright.
nc88keyz likes this.

60" Panasonic Plasma ~ BenQ HT1075 / 92" Screen~Onkyo TX-NR3008(Pre/Pro)
Earthquake Cinenova Grande Amplifier ~ Oppo BDP-103 ~ Xbox One & PS4
Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista Tube DAC ~ Monster Cable Signature Series HTPS7000
Energy Veritas V2.3i (mains)~Veritas V2.4i (Front Wides)~Veritas V2.2i (center)
Energy Veritas V2.1 & CAT Tiburons(Surr)~Subs: 2 FTW-21's~Fp10000q clone/2x4dsp

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 03-28-2019 at 04:22 AM.
post #55626 of 55673 Old 03-28-2019, 12:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
Sorry, been away for a bit. You are good. Those are the updated drivers for the non "I" series. I've posted all the numbers on here a few times. Let me know if you need them. The "R" on the end of the serial# stands for Replacement. You can also tell by looking at the motor, it bolts together rather than being glued together. The originals fail because the mounting bolt that attaches to the back of the driver pulls the magnet/motor apart. Usually due to an owner cranking down too hard on the mounting nut on the back. It simply separate the speaker and the coil would shift and freeze up. They redesigned the drivers to solve that issue. The "R" speakers for the non "I" series cabinets are not "I" series drivers though. Just as good I'm sure, but a little different. The thickness of the mounting flange is thinner. An "I" series woofer won't sit as flush on the early cabinets so the rubber on the edge won't sit perfect. I tried installing an "I" series woofer in a V2.1 and due to it not sitting flush, the tweeter bezel wouldn't mate up properly. They could work with a little work though.
Either way, you are good. Only issue I see is using the 2.2 on its side like that and tucking it into that cubby. They are rear ported. It needs to breath. Also, it will sound better upright.
It sounds so good though, I am tired bud, 16 hours in the car, and 2hr total for meals gas and rest, bought a liquid cooled head pillow from Bed Bath and Beyond for the trip home , Ran from Coastal NC to Jacksonville FL yesterday < Left at 10am got back at 2:30am. The bounty:

A Pair of Piano Black Veritas 2.3i and V2.0ci.

Total Cost :

$325.00
minus
.75.00 discount / voucher for long distance pickup or coupon
I spent that 85 on gas and 36 on food.
Car gets 36-41 a gallon depending on driving patterns ( hybrid ) 562 to a tank typically.
gas was anywhere from 2.72 / gallon to 2.42 between SC, GA, and FL

Just woke up! I wrapped the veritas well and good, but the center channel is likely just parts, unless I want to relaminate the top. Big crack in it. The nice thing is the drivers in the center and the V2.0ri rears are same. So I have some useful parts.

The 2.3is look very good with exception to the rubber. Going to need some major cleaning. Im guessing cats maybe, or dogs that shed badly. Still if just one driver or tweeter assembly is good, I am whole on parts.

I would like to put these with my z9 upstairs, and retire the V 5.2 LCR. I need to muster energy to take them out of the car and trunk sometime today. Also denatured alchohol is not as effective as someone led me to believe, I got 1 2.3 that is completely tack free on the ca and the other doesnt seem to want to break loose, Same with one side of my V2.0ci , one cap is smooth one is rubbered still.

What is everyone using to derubberize the caps on the veritas. I feel there is something more effective than the denatured alchohol i have a can of.

Not counting the gas and wear and tear on tires:

$250 was kinda a stupid deal to pass up for the 2.3is.

I will post some pre cleanup pictures soon. pictures soon.

Code:
Dropbox Pics Below

Veritas Pickup from Jacksonville, FL - $250.00

Last edited by nc88keyz; 03-28-2019 at 12:28 PM.
post #55627 of 55673 Old 03-28-2019, 02:13 PM
Advanced Member

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/254179573572
Veritas 2.8, starting bid of $1500 in Calsbad, California.

Might be of interest for someone that has right room size for these beauties. I don't see these available very often at all and when they are, they are usually between $2000-$3000.

Last edited by brendelac; 03-28-2019 at 02:27 PM.
post #55628 of 55673 Old 03-28-2019, 02:51 PM
Advanced Member

Smmmmokin deal. Nice. The woofers used in the center channels and surrounds are lame. I have 2 centers and a pair of the surrounds. All in a closet as to me they sound like crap. They sure dropped the ball on those models. Had they used the same woofers along with the dome mids!!!!! They could have been marvelous. If these speakers were easier and cheaper to come by, I would just use the parts to build my own. I really want to find a pair of the mid/tweet modules to glass into the A pillars of one of my cars. Pair them with a good set of midbass drivers in the doors. Would make a great active 3-way setup.

post #55629 of 55673 Old 03-28-2019, 05:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutro View Post
My son punched the tweeter on my RC-LCR repeatedly. It's all bunched up now. Luckily, I have a replacement which I'll install when he'll be older...

The amazing thing is, it doesn't affect sound that much, at least after Audyssey calibration. Resale value is hit harder I think.

Also, for a single / small dent, there is the old trick of using scotch tape. You stick the scotch tape on the dent and pull out slowly -- the goal being to pull the dent out. It worked for me on *another* tweeter that my son dented. Seems like he really likes aluminum dome tweeters...
Yeah, I hadn't noticed the sound impacted but took the grill off for the first time in a while and noticed the dents. Probably too bad to pull out with tape. I'm guessing my son or one of his friends did it. I might run rew to measure the response and see how it looks. If it looks ok and sounds ok, guess I'll just pretend I didn't see it. I got a warranty replacement back in 2013 and something told me I should have tried to get more at that time. Klipsch told me they've been out since 2014.

If I do need to replace it, could any tweeters from the RC line be used as replacements? Imagine if I replace it, I will also replace the other tower and maybe center channel tweeters too.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
post #55630 of 55673 Old 03-29-2019, 04:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by benunc View Post
Yeah, I hadn't noticed the sound impacted but took the grill off for the first time in a while and noticed the dents. Probably too bad to pull out with tape. I'm guessing my son or one of his friends did it.
That's exactly what happened to me. I noticed the grill was upside down (with the Energy logo on top) and knew "someone" played with it.

I'm sure your tweeter can't be in a worse shape than mine (see attached). Despite this, I hear no offensive sound coming of it, and Audyssey did not apply an obviously extreme correction either. You can also see that one of the mids was punched with a ballpoint pen, without much audible effect also. It still sucks as I'll have to perform a delicate replacement (I've never done this before) if I want to resell my setup or just fix it. But I'm really lucky as Gentec still had mids and tweeters for the RC-series a couple years back, and I have the replacements in stock.

Oh and yeah, this is also beyond pulling out with tape.

Quote:
If I do need to replace it, could any tweeters from the RC line be used as replacements? Imagine if I replace it, I will also replace the other tower and maybe center channel tweeters too.
I have no idea about this, but room correction does remove at least some of each driver's signature I guess. Maybe you won't notice a thing even with mismatched components.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190329_074656.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	740.7 KB
ID:	2545748  

Last edited by neutro; 03-29-2019 at 05:02 AM.
post #55631 of 55673 Old 03-29-2019, 07:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Smmmmokin deal. Nice. The woofers used in the center channels and surrounds are lame. I have 2 centers and a pair of the surrounds. All in a closet as to me they sound like crap. They sure dropped the ball on those models. Had they used the same woofers along with the dome mids!!!!! They could have been marvelous. If these speakers were easier and cheaper to come by, I would just use the parts to build my own. I really want to find a pair of the mid/tweet modules to glass into the A pillars of one of my cars. Pair them with a good set of midbass drivers in the doors. Would make a great active 3-way setup.
a DIY 2.3i center sounds interesting. horizontal of course with the tweeter mid upright and in the middle. either 2 drivers on each side or 1 on each side. Technically a 2.4i would be better to cannibalize into an center enclosure.

post #55632 of 55673 Old 04-03-2019, 11:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by parekoy View Post
No problem. Yes just removed the front hex screws. And removed the wirings and just push the tweeter. Very easy simple to do it. I did it once before when i have my rc series.
I guess the wiring is soldered to the leads? Should not be a problem either way...

post #55633 of 55673 Old 04-03-2019, 11:43 AM

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutro View Post
I guess the wiring is soldered to the leads? Should not be a problem either way...
Not soldered. Just pulled it push it back.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
post #55634 of 55673 Old 04-03-2019, 12:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by parekoy View Post
Not soldered. Just pulled it push it back.
Neat. Thanks for the information, might be even easier than I thought.

post #55635 of 55673 Old 04-14-2019, 04:06 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Worth anything?

It's been awhile since I have thought about my Energy speakers, they just worked. I am moving on from them and are going to sell them. It appears they are no longer available (went out of business?).

Are CF-30s, CC-10, and ESW-C8 worth anything? I've looked through this thread and see people are parting out speakers or trying to acquire parts. But also looks like its only for their more expensive reference line. Just curious if I should focus more on literally parting them out or selling them as an entry level 3.1 system.

Thanks.
post #55636 of 55673 Old 04-14-2019, 05:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
Liked: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by JG85 View Post
It's been awhile since I have thought about my Energy speakers, they just worked. I am moving on from them and are going to sell them. It appears they are no longer available (went out of business?).

Are CF-30s, CC-10, and ESW-C8 worth anything? I've looked through this thread and see people are parting out speakers or trying to acquire parts. But also looks like its only for their more expensive reference line. Just curious if I should focus more on literally parting them out or selling them as an entry level 3.1 system.

Thanks.
You don't "part out" perfectly good speakers... you only part out speakers which are damaged in some way... You would be much better off selling them as a 3.1 system....and they are much better than what the general public would consider an "entry level" system.. Don't sell your speakers short... maybe in the grand scheme of Energy speakers, compared to the original Veritas and RC series... they would be considered lesser, but if they are indeed in good condition, someone would love to have them... The tricky part is finding a local buyer ....as shipping tower speakers can be a challenge.
post #55637 of 55673 Old 04-14-2019, 09:56 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deano86 View Post
You don't "part out" perfectly good speakers... you only part out speakers which are damaged in some way... You would be much better off selling them as a 3.1 system....and they are much better than what the general public would consider an "entry level" system.. Don't sell your speakers short... maybe in the grand scheme of Energy speakers, compared to the original Veritas and RC series... they would be considered lesser, but if they are indeed in good condition, someone would love to have them... The tricky part is finding a local buyer ....as shipping tower speakers can be a challenge.

Thanks for the response. I met "part out" in the fact that I was I reading people trying to find speakers to replace some damaged ones that they had. As if they worth more to someone to use them to fix something they already had since they are hard to find (it seems that way). None the less, i'll post them up a few places and see if I can find someone local that is interested. Thanks again for the info.
post #55638 of 55673 Old 04-16-2019, 06:15 AM

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by JG85 View Post

Thanks.
Your 3.1 setup is much better than what most people have. While the cf-30 and esw-8 are "good" speakers the cc-10 is an AWESOME center speaker and much better than a lot of things you can find now. You can probably get a good price based on that center alone. your 3.1 + a pair of cb-10 makes a real good 5.1 for small to medium room.

You got to remember that we are not the average joe when it comes to AV when you are here on the forum
post #55639 of 55673 Old 04-22-2019, 05:31 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 2051 Post(s)
Liked: 1376
also look at the Focal Chorus 605 bookshelf and CC600 center.

I was looking at them before I went with KEF Q150's but don't think you could go wrong with either.

Afro GT
post #55640 of 55673 Old 04-24-2019, 02:17 PM

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead-dog View Post
Yes, I'd be interested depending on the price. I can't send a PM though since my post count is too low (perhaps you can send one to me?). Otherwise I have an account on another forum (blu-ray.com) with the same name that I can PM through if needed.
Pm sent

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
post #55641 of 55673 Old 05-04-2019, 05:20 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
i have a rc micro set paired with a Dayton Audio SUB-800 my onkyo is setting the crossover at 200Hz and sometimes 150Hz for all of them is this right for small satellite speakers?
lfe is at 120hz
post #55642 of 55673 Old 05-05-2019, 03:12 PM

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redx508 View Post
i have a rc micro set paired with a Dayton Audio SUB-800 my onkyo is setting the crossover at 200Hz and sometimes 150Hz for all of them is this right for small satellite speakers?
lfe is at 120hz
150Hz is probably the lowest you can do on those - they only have a 2.5" driver. Also Energy specs them as having a 150Hz lower end. Many subs can't hit 200Hz though so you probably don't want to set the crossover much higher. Which sounds better to you?

HT: OLED65E6P (ChadB cal'd), STR-DN1080, UBP-X800, 7 Take Classics, Dual SB2000's
LR: 47LW5600
post #55643 of 55673 Old 05-05-2019, 03:29 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Quoted: 4667 Post(s)
Liked: 4852
Yes this is an unfortunate compromise of "micro sat" style speakers. They roll off steeply below 200Hz so won't provide much upper bass on their own, but most subs don't play high enough to cross over seamlessly to these speakers. And even if the sub does play that high, you start getting severe localization issues with a single sub crossed over at 150Hz or more.

The best way to optimize a set like that is to have a pair of subs with good upper frequency extension to mitigate these issues. Placing them in different places in the room will minimize localization and smooth out the mid bass modes a bit. Unfortunately that cheap Dayton sub isn't going to have extended frequency response, most budget subs have a peaky response that falls off to either side, Dayton specs it 40-140Hz so I bet it's rolling off above 100Hz pretty strongly which makes a 200Hz untenable.

Bottom line is I think 150Hz crossover plus some experimentation with subwoofer placement is your best bet to make the current setup sound decent.

batpig's "Denon-to-English Dictionary"
Setup Guide and FAQ
http://batpigworld.com/

Become a fan "batpigworld.com" on Facebook!
post #55644 of 55673 Old 05-05-2019, 04:26 PM

Liked: 0
i wiped the AVR settings by mistake and didn't remember what the crossover was before lol
gonna try 150 for a bit and see how it sounds the sub is in the front. should i give 80hz a try also?
post #55645 of 55673 Old 05-10-2019, 07:42 PM
Advanced Member

Curious, do Canadians make really cr*ppy glue?
Kidding, but really, what is Energy's deal? First pair of speakers I ever bought from a store was a pair of the e-XL bookshelves. We all know the issues with the Veritas series. Delamination, sticky tops, driver surround and magnet failures. Well, same deal with my trusty e-XL's I still rock in my garage 2.1 system. The front and rear baffles fall apart. The glue turns to a wax like goo. Not a big deal. I cleaned them up and reglued. Great little speakers for what they are. They sound way bigger than they are.
But, what's up with the glue's they chose to use on their products. Really is a shame. Imagine if the Veritas series didn't have these age issues. There would be so many more out in great condition.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 05-10-2019 at 07:45 PM.
post #55646 of 55673 Old 05-11-2019, 06:45 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Curious, do Canadians make really cr*ppy glue?
Kidding, but really, what is Energy's deal? First pair of speakers I ever bought from a store was a pair of the e-XL bookshelves. We all know the issues with the Veritas series. Delamination, sticky tops, driver surround and magnet failures. Well, same deal with my trusty e-XL's I still rock in my garage 2.1 system. The front and rear baffles fall apart. The glue turns to a wax like goo. Not a big deal. I cleaned them up and reglued. Great little speakers for what they are. They sound way bigger than they are.
But, what's up with the glue's they chose to use on their products. Really is a shame. Imagine if the Veritas series didn't have these age issues. There would be so many more out in great condition.
Maybe I'm just lucky, but up until about 4-5 years ago, I had a 5 channel e:XL setup that I bought new and currently have 7 speakers from the 2-series Veritas (all purchased used) and have never had any glue issues.
post #55647 of 55673 Old 05-12-2019, 12:36 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Selling entire RC lineup. I'm looking at upgrading to a Goldenear lineup, Trition 5 for LC and XXL for center channel, along with 6 invisa HTR 7000 for atmos and 4 supersat 50's for sides and rears.

I want to know how much could I sell my RCs for? I have 4 new in box RC70s, 2 pairs of new RC10s, new RC-LCR, 1 excellent condition RC10, 2 rare new pairs of RC-Rs, a new RC-6C and a new RC-8C.

Spent most of the time hunting them down until I had them all to setup together, never put them up and am looking to get the GE now. How much could I get on total for all of it. I'm located in SoCal.
355F1 likes this.
post #55648 of 55673 Old 05-14-2019, 06:56 PM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by cxr369 View Post
Selling entire RC lineup. I'm looking at upgrading to a Goldenear lineup, Trition 5 for LC and XXL for center channel, along with 6 invisa HTR 7000 for atmos and 4 supersat 50's for sides and rears.

I want to know how much could I sell my RCs for? I have 4 new in box RC70s, 2 pairs of new RC10s, new RC-LCR, 1 excellent condition RC10, 2 rare new pairs of RC-Rs, a new RC-6C and a new RC-8C.

Spent most of the time hunting them down until I had them all to setup together, never put them up and am looking to get the GE now. How much could I get on total for all of it. I'm located in SoCal.
I am in the market to possibly sell my barely used and mostly in storage Rc-30s because I am building a new home with a much larger living area and I was thinking maybe I could go with the RC-70's...

I sold my almost-new RC-R's on this website last year after I pulled them out of storage.

I am not far from SoCal, either.

Send me a PM.
post #55649 of 55673 Old 05-15-2019, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxr369 View Post

Interested in the RC-Rs. I am in Southern California (San Bernardino County). Send me a PM.
post #55650 of 55673 Old 05-17-2019, 03:52 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Would the goldenear lineup that I mentioned be a big upgrade over the RC line for home theater?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Energy , Energy Loudspeakers , Energy S8 3 Subwoofer , Energy S12 3 Subwoofer , Energy Take Lcr Speaker Single Black , Energy Take Sat Speaker Single Black , Onkyo Tx Ds 656 , Receivers Amplifiers , Osd Audio S 10 High Powered 10 Inch Home Theatre Subwoofer Black , Energy Speakers , Energy Speaker Systems , Energy C 100 Bookshelf Speakers , Energy Rc R Surround Speaker Black , Energy Bookshelf Speakers C 50

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page