Klipsch owner thread - Page 1813 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 23536Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #54361 of 58412 Old 12-25-2017, 12:30 PM
Member
 
bluetv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 108
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Is there a Klipsch ceiling mounted speaker? Most are designed for free standing or wall mounted.
bluetv is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #54362 of 58412 Old 12-25-2017, 12:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Zen Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,088
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 688 Post(s)
Liked: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkleafar View Post
Lol I just got my r 26fas a month ago, those were the upgrade, lol.
R 25c isn't really worth it to me because I can get the rc62ii for 170 at frys....
Oh, I understand the first sentiment. I had a larger center for several setups and each time it wanted me to upgrade my mains. Of course, my last speaker upgrade was over 13 years ago and haven't felt the urge since.

Insofar as the difference between the R25c and the RC-62II it does appear to be in the horn and my guess is that the latter will be brighter than the R25c and it's up to what you prefer and notice insofar as timbre is concerned--Imo, that still leaves the 450 in contention but the best thing to do is purchase locally with a return guarantee....That is the way we used to do it old school. Good luck.
Louis Bartay likes this.
Zen Traveler is offline  
post #54363 of 58412 Old 12-25-2017, 01:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Teremei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,014
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 804 Post(s)
Liked: 408
RC-62 II is a very good center speaker. It will give you good in your face sound. I was very happy with mine for a few years until I had to buy the ultimate center.

Upstairs - Sony 75x940e: soundbar - Klipsch R-20B
Basement - BenQ HT3050: screen - Elite 125" motorized ATS: speakers - RF-7IIx2, RC-64II, RS-41IIx2, RS-42IIx2, AVR Denon x4000 -- subs PC-12NSD + RW12D
Bedroom - LG 65eg9600: soundbar - LG SH3K
Teremei is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #54364 of 58412 Old 12-25-2017, 03:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Schwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,336
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1271 Post(s)
Liked: 1337
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetv View Post
Is there a Klipsch ceiling mounted speaker? Most are designed for free standing or wall mounted.
I use AW-525 outdoor speakers with my RF-7II / RC-64II / RS-62II / RB-81II system and they work GREAT.
Schwa is offline  
post #54365 of 58412 Old 12-25-2017, 04:16 PM
Member
 
bluetv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 108
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwa View Post
I use AW-525 outdoor speakers with my RF-7II / RC-64II / RS-62II / RB-81II system and they work GREAT.
Thanks. Exactly what I need to mount on the ceiling.
bluetv is offline  
post #54366 of 58412 Old 12-26-2017, 04:16 AM
Senior Member
 
jeff1967's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 360
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 870
Thumbs up Upgrade!

Santa brought me an awesome present for Christmas! (OK, it was really my awesome Wife!).

So my very capable center channel (Klipsch RC-500) has been upgraded to a RC-64 series 2!

Hooked it up last night, but still need to run set up and make adjustments today.
ceptorman and retro124 like this.

Panasonic TC-P55ST50 Plasma 55"
Oppo BDP-203 Blu Ray, Toshiba A30 HD DVD
Onkyo RZ-900 Receiver (7.1 Config)
Klipsch R28F, RC64ii, RS400, RB600, R-12SW Sub
Mac Mini/PS3/Wii, Harmony Smart Control
jeff1967 is offline  
post #54367 of 58412 Old 12-26-2017, 05:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ceptorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Indy
Posts: 1,142
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
Liked: 710
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff1967 View Post
Santa brought me an awesome present for Christmas! (OK, it was really my awesome Wife!).

So my very capable center channel (Klipsch RC-500) has been upgraded to a RC-64 series 2!

Hooked it up last night, but still need to run set up and make adjustments today.
That's an outstanding speaker, congrats, Santa has good taste

650cc on the track
1000 cc on the street
800cc on the snow
ceptorman is offline  
post #54368 of 58412 Old 12-26-2017, 03:07 PM
Senior Member
 
wxchaser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 366
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked: 197
Loving my new RF-82 II's & RC-62 II. Got them set up earlier this morning and have just been listening to different audio and video sources.

Broke them in gently with Stevie Nicks for first listen, then watched some ATV4K & Amazon Prime Video of the Grand Tour.

Did AccuEQ then adjusted calibration with correct distances and changed a few settings to my liking.

What a crisp sound stage now compared to what I used to have!

I need a better entertainment center that has space for the center channel speaker!

First pics:



wxchaser is offline  
post #54369 of 58412 Old 12-26-2017, 03:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ceptorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Indy
Posts: 1,142
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
Liked: 710
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxchaser View Post
Loving my new RF-82 II's & RC-62 II. Got them set up earlier this morning and have just been listening to different audio and video sources.

Broke them in gently with Stevie Nicks for first listen, then watched some ATV4K & Amazon Prime Video of the Grand Tour.

Did AccuEQ then adjusted calibration with correct distances and changed a few settings to my liking.

What a crisp sound stage now compared to what I used to have!

I need a better entertainment center that has space for the center channel speaker!

First pics:



Very nice, congrats. You do need to move the center under the TV, can you place the TV on top of the center?
drh3b likes this.

650cc on the track
1000 cc on the street
800cc on the snow
ceptorman is offline  
post #54370 of 58412 Old 12-26-2017, 03:24 PM
Member
 
Reg1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Hello everyone, happy klipsch speaker owner here. My current setup uses RF82 front, RC62 centre and RB61 surrounds. Do any of you have any experience with klipsch elevation module speakers, specifically the RP-140SA or R-14SA. I'm thinking of purchasing a pair to place on top of the RF82 fronts for atmos. How well do these do in reflecting sound off the ceiling? Also, I have a popcorn ceiling in my condo which isn't ideal, but is it enough to turn me off upfiring speakers?

Thanks for any feedback!
vipervick likes this.
Reg1 is offline  
post #54371 of 58412 Old 12-26-2017, 03:45 PM
Senior Member
 
wxchaser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 366
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceptorman View Post
Very nice, congrats. You do need to move the center under the TV, can you place the TV on top of the center?
I haven't checked to see if TV will fit on Center Channel speaker - but I realize I have to make a change. Old center was in the same place.

Thanks! Really enjoying them so far and not too bright I really like how they sound.
ceptorman likes this.
wxchaser is offline  
post #54372 of 58412 Old 12-26-2017, 03:46 PM
Senior Member
 
wxchaser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 366
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg1 View Post
Hello everyone, happy klipsch speaker owner here. My current setup uses RF82 front, RC62 centre and RB61 surrounds. Do any of you have any experience with klipsch elevation module speakers, specifically the RP-140SA or R-14SA. I'm thinking of purchasing a pair to place on top of the RF82 fronts for atmos. How well do these do in reflecting sound off the ceiling? Also, I have a popcorn ceiling in my condo which isn't ideal, but is it enough to turn me off upfiring speakers?

Thanks for any feedback!
Reg1 I have a pair of the RP-140SA's I purchased last January - and they work really well for me. If you look back just a bit you can see them in some pics I posted this afternoon. It really makes a difference, but you have to have the room to use them in to reflect the sound properly.
Reg1 likes this.
wxchaser is offline  
post #54373 of 58412 Old 12-26-2017, 06:55 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by tezster View Post
Merry Christmas to my fellow Klipsch enthusiasts!

Hello. How is that center angled like that? looks clean. Please share.
criskoe is offline  
post #54374 of 58412 Old 12-26-2017, 07:21 PM
Advanced Member
 
darkleafar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 550
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked: 51
I ended up switching my rc42ii for a rc62ii to better match my r26fa's. 160 at frys... Couldn't pass it up.

My Current setup (5.1.4):
Display - LG 65 inch OLED C7 // Receiver - Onkyo RZ1100
Fronts - Klispch RF-82IIs // Center - Klipsch RC-62II
Side Surrounds - Klispch RS-42IIs // Rear ATMOS (RH) - Klipsch RP-140SAs
Subwoofeer - Klipsch R-115SW // Front ATMOS (FH) - Klipsch RP-140SAs
darkleafar is offline  
post #54375 of 58412 Old 12-26-2017, 07:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tezster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mississauga, Canada
Posts: 1,710
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 646 Post(s)
Liked: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by criskoe View Post
Hello. How is that center angled like that? looks clean. Please share.
Most Klipsch centers have have threaded inserts on the bottom that allows you to tilt the speaker up/down using a screw - it's a very simple and effective design
Louis Bartay likes this.
tezster is offline  
post #54376 of 58412 Old 12-26-2017, 07:55 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by tezster View Post
Most Klipsch centers have have threaded inserts on the bottom that allows you to tilt the speaker up/down using a screw - it's a very simple and effective design
I see. My rp-450c doesnt have that insert unfortunately
criskoe is offline  
post #54377 of 58412 Old 12-27-2017, 10:31 AM
Member
 
Reg1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxchaser View Post
Reg1 I have a pair of the RP-140SA's I purchased last January - and they work really well for me. If you look back just a bit you can see them in some pics I posted this afternoon. It really makes a difference, but you have to have the room to use them in to reflect the sound properly.
Thanks, I saw your pic and they look great! Do you use rear height speakers as well or do find that the one pair of RP-140SA in front gives you enough of an Atmos effect that you're happy with?
Reg1 is offline  
post #54378 of 58412 Old 12-27-2017, 01:29 PM
Senior Member
 
wxchaser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 366
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg1 View Post
Thanks, I saw your pic and they look great! Do you use rear height speakers as well or do find that the one pair of RP-140SA in front gives you enough of an Atmos effect that you're happy with?
I have in-ceiling Klipsch speakers I installed when I bought my house so they serve as my rear surrounds and work great with the pair of Klipsch RP-140SA speakers. I never used just the RP-140SA speakers without another pair of rear height speakers.
Reg1 likes this.
wxchaser is offline  
post #54379 of 58412 Old 12-27-2017, 01:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Teremei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,014
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 804 Post(s)
Liked: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkleafar View Post
I ended up switching my rc42ii for a rc62ii to better match my r26fa's. 160 at frys... Couldn't pass it up.
You should enjoy a bigger clearer sound. The 62II is a very good speaker. You'll get way more than $160 enjoyment out of that thing.

Upstairs - Sony 75x940e: soundbar - Klipsch R-20B
Basement - BenQ HT3050: screen - Elite 125" motorized ATS: speakers - RF-7IIx2, RC-64II, RS-41IIx2, RS-42IIx2, AVR Denon x4000 -- subs PC-12NSD + RW12D
Bedroom - LG 65eg9600: soundbar - LG SH3K
Teremei is offline  
post #54380 of 58412 Old 12-27-2017, 01:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Teremei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,014
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 804 Post(s)
Liked: 408
I wanted to share a pic of my new bad boys in their current location. This is a nice little area for a home theater. I used to have one upstairs but the basement works really well for me and my family. Had to take the grills off as the cones show up better in pics lol.


Upstairs - Sony 75x940e: soundbar - Klipsch R-20B
Basement - BenQ HT3050: screen - Elite 125" motorized ATS: speakers - RF-7IIx2, RC-64II, RS-41IIx2, RS-42IIx2, AVR Denon x4000 -- subs PC-12NSD + RW12D
Bedroom - LG 65eg9600: soundbar - LG SH3K
Teremei is offline  
post #54381 of 58412 Old 12-27-2017, 02:13 PM
Senior Member
 
jruser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 471
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked: 33
How big is the upgrade from the RC-62 II to the RC-64 III (or II)?

Going by the spec sheets, not gaining anything in frequency response. I keep trying to justify the jump, but I can't come up with a great reason other than boredom.
jruser is offline  
post #54382 of 58412 Old 12-27-2017, 02:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Teremei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,014
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 804 Post(s)
Liked: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by jruser View Post
How big is the upgrade from the RC-62 II to the RC-64 III (or II)?

Going by the spec sheets, not gaining anything in frequency response. I keep trying to justify the jump, but I can't come up with a great reason other than boredom.
Everything sounds bigger. The difference is now the soundtracks make it feel like I'm watching it in a quality movie theater. The RC-62 II does sound good though, very clear. It's clear sound vs. clear/big/full sound. The sound has a weight to it now.

Upstairs - Sony 75x940e: soundbar - Klipsch R-20B
Basement - BenQ HT3050: screen - Elite 125" motorized ATS: speakers - RF-7IIx2, RC-64II, RS-41IIx2, RS-42IIx2, AVR Denon x4000 -- subs PC-12NSD + RW12D
Bedroom - LG 65eg9600: soundbar - LG SH3K
Teremei is offline  
post #54383 of 58412 Old 12-27-2017, 02:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Zen Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,088
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 688 Post(s)
Liked: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by jruser View Post
How big is the upgrade from the RC-62 II to the RC-64 III (or II)?

Going by the spec sheets, not gaining anything in frequency response. I keep trying to justify the jump, but I can't come up with a great reason other than boredom.
How big of a jump depends on what you are using as your mains, imo....Insofar as the difference in the two center channels, I feel the largest gain is going to be with the larger horn and compression driver. The thing I noticed when I made a similar change was how effortless the entire speaker system sounded (cleaner) compared to it sounding like I was listing to 'speakers.'

Last edited by Zen Traveler; 12-27-2017 at 02:43 PM.
Zen Traveler is offline  
post #54384 of 58412 Old 12-27-2017, 02:43 PM
Senior Member
 
jruser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 471
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Traveler View Post
How big of a jump depends on what you are using as your mains, imo....
Mains are RF-7 II
jruser is offline  
post #54385 of 58412 Old 12-27-2017, 02:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Zen Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,088
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 688 Post(s)
Liked: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by jruser View Post
Mains are RF-7 II
In that case I would definitely consider doing it....That said, it's your money and my suggestions would be:

A) If paying close to MSRP or buying from a retailer see if you can return it if it doesn't live up to what you expect.

B) Check the local used market and play hardball.

Fwiw, I have the original RF-7s/RC-7 and after several upgrade cycles must say I haven't felt the urge to upgrade my speakers in well over a decade.
Louis Bartay likes this.
Zen Traveler is offline  
post #54386 of 58412 Old 12-27-2017, 03:08 PM
Advanced Member
 
darkleafar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 550
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Ok I need very quick help if possible... I'm going to be returning my klipsch r26fa simply because I hate the grill design. They actually sound good but I can get rf82ii at the same price... So my question is, what goes better with my setup?
My center is rc62ii and sub is R12SW..

Option a: rf82iis with a pair of r140sa

Or

Option b: pair of rp280fas (built in atmos)

I can't seem to find a main difference between rp280fa and rf82ii, considering my room size is 14 x 24, with the tv placed across the length of the 14 not the 24th...and couch is not against the wall so I got less than 14 feet between myself and the speakers... So would it really make a hearable difference to get the rf82iis vs the rp280fa? Would the rp280fa overpower the rc62ii too much? I just want it to fit well and be cohesive within reason... Please advice. Thank you

My Current setup (5.1.4):
Display - LG 65 inch OLED C7 // Receiver - Onkyo RZ1100
Fronts - Klispch RF-82IIs // Center - Klipsch RC-62II
Side Surrounds - Klispch RS-42IIs // Rear ATMOS (RH) - Klipsch RP-140SAs
Subwoofeer - Klipsch R-115SW // Front ATMOS (FH) - Klipsch RP-140SAs
darkleafar is offline  
post #54387 of 58412 Old 12-27-2017, 03:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Zen Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,088
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 688 Post(s)
Liked: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkleafar View Post
Ok I need very quick help if possible... I'm going to be returning my klipsch r26fa simply because I hate the grill design. They actually sound good but I can get rf82ii at the same price... So my question is, what goes better with my setup?
My center is rc62ii and sub is R12SW..

Option a: rf82iis with a pair of r140sa

Or

Option b: pair of rp280fas (built in atmos)

I can't seem to find a main difference between rp280fa and rf82ii, considering my room size is 14 x 24, with the tv placed across the length of the 14 not the 24th...and couch is not against the wall so I got less than 14 feet between myself and the speakers... So would it really make a hearable difference to get the rf82iis vs the rp280fa? Would the rp280fa overpower the rc62ii too much? I just want it to fit well and be cohesive within reason... Please advice. Thank you
When I gave you advice earlier I mentioned that Klipsch voice-matches speakers within lines and usually it's better to stay with the mains and center that were voice-matched. With surrounds you have some leeway and (from what I understand) with atmos speakers you even have more.

Fwiw, the RC-62II is what Klipsch recommends for the RF-82IIs.
sddp likes this.
Zen Traveler is offline  
post #54388 of 58412 Old 12-27-2017, 03:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Teremei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,014
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 804 Post(s)
Liked: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Traveler View Post
In that case I would definitely consider doing it....That said, it's your money and my suggestions would be:

A) If paying close to MSRP or buying from a retailer see if you can return it if it doesn't live up to what you expect.

B) Check the local used market and play hardball.

Fwiw, I have the original RF-7s/RC-7 and after several upgrade cycles must say I haven't felt the urge to upgrade my speakers in well over a decade.
I feel the same about the RF-7 IIs. It's nice to reach the top of the line. However projector and nice screen is next on my list. I think I'm just running out of things to upgrade, which is good. Projector and screen, extra amp, and larger sub. I'm going to reach critical mass pretty soon.

Upstairs - Sony 75x940e: soundbar - Klipsch R-20B
Basement - BenQ HT3050: screen - Elite 125" motorized ATS: speakers - RF-7IIx2, RC-64II, RS-41IIx2, RS-42IIx2, AVR Denon x4000 -- subs PC-12NSD + RW12D
Bedroom - LG 65eg9600: soundbar - LG SH3K
Teremei is offline  
post #54389 of 58412 Old 12-27-2017, 04:26 PM
Advanced Member
 
darkleafar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 550
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Traveler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkleafar View Post
Ok I need very quick help if possible... I'm going to be returning my klipsch r26fa simply because I hate the grill design. They actually sound good but I can get rf82ii at the same price... So my question is, what goes better with my setup?
My center is rc62ii and sub is R12SW..

Option a: rf82iis with a pair of r140sa

Or

Option b: pair of rp280fas (built in atmos)

I can't seem to find a main difference between rp280fa and rf82ii, considering my room size is 14 x 24, with the tv placed across the length of the 14 not the 24th...and couch is not against the wall so I got less than 14 feet between myself and the speakers... So would it really make a hearable difference to get the rf82iis vs the rp280fa? Would the rp280fa overpower the rc62ii too much? I just want it to fit well and be cohesive within reason... Please advice. Thank you
When I gave you advice earlier I mentioned that Klipsch voice-matches speakers within lines and usually it's better to stay with the mains and center that were voice-matched. With surrounds you have some leeway and (from what I understand) with atmos speakers you even have more.

Fwiw, the RC-62II is what Klipsch recommends for the RF-82IIs.
How much better are the rf82iis over the r26fa's? Are they 10% better? 20%? Perhaps even 50?

My Current setup (5.1.4):
Display - LG 65 inch OLED C7 // Receiver - Onkyo RZ1100
Fronts - Klispch RF-82IIs // Center - Klipsch RC-62II
Side Surrounds - Klispch RS-42IIs // Rear ATMOS (RH) - Klipsch RP-140SAs
Subwoofeer - Klipsch R-115SW // Front ATMOS (FH) - Klipsch RP-140SAs
darkleafar is offline  
post #54390 of 58412 Old 12-27-2017, 07:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Zen Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,088
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 688 Post(s)
Liked: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkleafar View Post
How much better are the rf82iis over the r26fa's? Are they 10% better? 20%? Perhaps even 50?
Gotta admit...This question give me a chuckle. Good luck with whatever you decide.
gene4ht likes this.
Zen Traveler is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Speakers

Tags
belle , Klipsch , Klipsch Audio , klipsch belle , Klipsch Cornwall Iii , klipsch icon wf 35 floorstanding speakers , Klipsch Kw 120 Thx Subwoofer , Klipsch La Scala , Klipsch Lascala Ii Walnut , Klipsch Rc 62 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rc 64 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 5 , Klipsch Rf 52 Ii Reference Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 62 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Klipsch Rf 7 Ii Reference Series Ii Flagship Floorstanding Speaker , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Black , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rs 62 Ii Reference Series Wide Dispersion Surround Speaker Black Each , Klipsch Rsw 10d Subwoofer , Klipsch Rw 10d Silver , Klipsch S 1 Synergy Surround Speaker Pair Black , Klipsch Sub 12 , Velodyne Dls5000rb 15 Inch 600 Watt Dls Series Subwoofer With Remote Black

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off