Klipsch owner thread - Page 1887 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 23400Likes

post #56581 of 58075 Old 10-26-2018, 11:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
Liked: 850
Gloss Black Klipsch

Theman...........I had my 1979 Cornwall's (raw finish) veneered in Gloss Black Piano in 1980 or so and they still look good. Now I have a SVS PB 13 Ultra sub in Gloss Black Piano and WOW they look GREAT in small den with grey carpet and black shelves etc but a PAIN to keep dusted. The finish does show dust and scratches easy, not a end table. So there is a plus and minus maintenance wise especially if you have pets. I put up with dusting every few days retired now :-) my OCD gets the best of me.
gene4ht and ceptorman like this.

Klipsch Cornwall I,C7,RS3-II, R-14M
Klipsch Heresy II, NAD C272/C162,PL-518X ATOC9ML/III
Klipsch KLF-20,ReVox A77 MK IV D, Nakamichi BX-300
Klipsch Synergy Sub 12" X 3, SVS PB 13 Ultra Sub
Yamaha RX-V1900 HD 7.1, CDC 697, PS4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #56582 of 58075 Old 10-26-2018, 12:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
Liked: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Bartay View Post
Theman...........I had my 1979 Cornwall's (raw finish) veneered in Gloss Black Piano in 1980 or so and they still look good. Now I have a SVS PB 13 Ultra sub in Gloss Black Piano and WOW they look GREAT in small den with grey carpet and black shelves etc but a PAIN to keep dusted. The finish does show dust and scratches easy, not a end table. So there is a plus and minus maintenance wise especially if you have pets. I put up with dusting every few days retired now :-) my OCD gets the best of me.
Yeah, I knew going in that they would have to be cleaned a bit more than usual. Thats ok, I don't mind, they look sweet, and I'm the only one that really goes into the room, so no worries about damage or anything. I've owned older Klipsch in real wood finish and the veneer stuff too. The piano finish really looks high end.
gene4ht and Louis Bartay like this.
post #56583 of 58075 Old 10-26-2018, 04:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
Liked: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetman View Post
Yeah, I knew going in that they would have to be cleaned a bit more than usual. Thats ok, I don't mind, they look sweet, and I'm the only one that really goes into the room, so no worries about damage or anything. I've owned older Klipsch in real wood finish and the veneer stuff too. The piano finish really looks high end.
I agree about that gloss black looking really nice, plus they will go with any decor.

650cc on the track
1000 cc on the street
800cc on the snow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #56584 of 58075 Old 10-26-2018, 04:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Need help deciding what to buy. Posted the same on the infinity thread. Need help deciding between infinity and klipsch

I presently have infinity primus 252 fronts and a infinity beta 250 center. Considering the infinity reference c263 center and reference 253 towers on sale now. Is this really much of a noticeable upgrade? If not I’d be disappointed. Don’t have to upgrade.
Also as this is exclusively for home theater / TV, I’ve heard The Klipsch RP series is best for home theater so co soldering Klipsch RC260f and matching center. Please help me if you have a take on any of this, want to order before the sale ends one way or another.also I have a 115SW sub

Thanks for your help
post #56585 of 58075 Old 10-26-2018, 05:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
Liked: 3427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleinst View Post
Need help deciding what to buy. Posted the same on the infinity thread. Need help deciding between infinity and klipsch

I presently have infinity primus 252 fronts and a infinity beta 250 center. Considering the infinity reference c263 center and reference 253 towers on sale now. Is this really much of a noticeable upgrade? If not I’d be disappointed. Don’t have to upgrade.
Also as this is exclusively for home theater / TV, I’ve heard The Klipsch RP series is best for home theater so co soldering Klipsch RC260f and matching center. Please help me if you have a take on any of this, want to order before the sale ends one way or another.also I have a 115SW sub

Thanks for your help
I know some Infinity stuff punches above it's price class, but I don't know if that includes the ones you have or are considering. I did notice the Infinity's you are considering are less sensitive than the ones you have, so they won't be able play quite as loudly as the ones you have. The RP will play at least as loudly, but whether you will like them better is a matter of taste. If the place you buy the Klipsch from is local, and allows returns, I'd try them.

I love my RP, but whether they are enough of an upgrade to be worth considering for you, I don't know.
If you are satisfied with the Infinity's you have, I doubt the upgrades you are considering are worth it for home theater.
Sorry I couldn't be of any real help.

Spoiler!
post #56586 of 58075 Old 10-26-2018, 05:26 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thanks for your reply and that is helpful. I did consider the sensitivity differences and worried about having to push the speakers harder to get the same sound. I do have a nice AVR but don’t have separates which would help but expensive. Sensitivity of Klipsch is unreal.
post #56587 of 58075 Old 10-26-2018, 06:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
Liked: 3427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleinst View Post
Thanks for your reply and that is helpful. I did consider the sensitivity differences and worried about having to push the speakers harder to get the same sound. I do have a nice AVR but don’t have separates which would help but expensive. Sensitivity of Klipsch is unreal.
The sensitivity of the Klipsch is over rated. Assuming the Infinity rating is honest, the Klipsch are only slightly more sensitive than the ones you have. Unfortunately, there isn't an agreed upon way to measure sensitivity by the manufacturers.

Spoiler!
post #56588 of 58075 Old 10-27-2018, 02:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drh3b View Post
The sensitivity of the Klipsch is over rated. Assuming the Infinity rating is honest, the Klipsch are only slightly more sensitive than the ones you have. Unfortunately, there isn't an agreed upon way to measure sensitivity by the manufacturers.
Assuming Klipsch's sensitivity rating is overrated, I'll bet Infinity's rating is equally overrated.

650cc on the track
1000 cc on the street
800cc on the snow
post #56589 of 58075 Old 10-27-2018, 09:15 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I’m not sure where to post this so if there’s a better location, please direct me there or move this post.

I was able to get hold of a pair of late 1970s vintage Klipschorns, sequential serial numbers at a great price ($1,500 for the pair, delivered). I have already upgraded the electronics and have been using them “as is” and love the sound. They are “commercial” grade finish, just the bare plywood. The problem is that water got to the bottom front edge of the large front plywood sheet on both of them and was there long enough for discoloration and a bit of separation of the plies along the bottom edge, hence the bargain price.

I want to refinish them now since we’ve recently moved our set up into a nicer, larger, dedicated room. I have a cabinet maker coming out this coming week to look at them to see about the feasibility of applying wood veneer on site. I am just posting this on the chance of learning about any experiences folks have had doing this. Have any attempted a veneer job themselves? I’m not sure I want to try it on these as my first experience. Thanks in advance.
post #56590 of 58075 Old 10-27-2018, 09:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesLucid View Post
I’m not sure where to post this so if there’s a better location, please direct me there or move this post.

I was able to get hold of a pair of late 1970s vintage Klipschorns, sequential serial numbers at a great price ($1,500 for the pair, delivered). I have already upgraded the electronics and have been using them “as is” and love the sound. They are “commercial” grade finish, just the bare plywood. The problem is that water got to the bottom front edge of the large front plywood sheet on both of them and was there long enough for discoloration and a bit of separation of the plies along the bottom edge, hence the bargain price.

I want to refinish them now since we’ve recently moved our set up into a nicer, larger, dedicated room. I have a cabinet maker coming out this coming week to look at them to see about the feasibility of applying wood veneer on site. I am just posting this on the chance of learning about any experiences folks have had doing this. Have any attempted a veneer job themselves? I’m not sure I want to try it on these as my first experience. Thanks in advance.
I would definitely take the advice of the woodworker. Since you want to veneer, maybe the bottoms can be repaired, then covered with veneer. That way you won't need to replace the panels. Here is a thread on the Klipsch forum about a guy that built Klipsch Belle clones then veneered them....https://community.klipsch.com/index....ay-for-awhile/

650cc on the track
1000 cc on the street
800cc on the snow
post #56591 of 58075 Old 10-28-2018, 07:02 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
Liked: 276
Quote:

I have not applied veneer to speakers, but I have completed quite a few amateur veneer jobs over the years. The work I do is acceptable to me, but not perfect. I am sure your cabinet maker would do a much better job. I guess it depends how much you want to spend for his services.

If you are thinking about doing it yourself, go to Home Depot and buy a small piece of plywood, some wood veneer, some glue and a router bit that will let you trim the veneer. If you don't have a router, try Harbor Freight for your initial tool.

There are plenty of videos on You Tube that will help you get started. Try covering a few pieces of plywood until you feel comfortable going to work on your speakers. Without viewing the water damage, I suspect you could cut out the rotten wood and fill with Bondo or some other filler. Since you are going to apply veneer, if you get the filler level and smooth, it will not show.

People who do intricate carpentry will probably be horrified with the advice I'm giving, and I would accept their criticism. However, if you do the work yourself, you will have plenty of stories to tell your friends about the speakers they are listening to, and you will be consumed with self satisfaction. If you do acceptable work, you will notice the imperfections, but most of your friends will not.

By the way, if you have a lot of money and are not particularly interested in carpentry, hire the cabinet maker, buy a boat an go fishing. In the alternative, buy a Roku, subscribe to the Met Opera channel, and watch Carmen. Those Kiipschorns will make you cry. Spoiler: She dies in the end.

Regards
Alanlee
Schwa likes this.

7.4.6 system with Denon 8500, Additional Amps: Emotiva (front and center) and NAD (wide), classic Klipsch speakers.
post #56592 of 58075 Old 10-29-2018, 06:40 AM

Thanks for the replies. Just out of curiosity, how hard is it to just completely replace that large front wood panel? The few cutaway views I’ve seen give me the impression there is a lot of stuff mounted to the back side of it and it would not be a trivial task but I’ve not seen any really clear, detailed views. Is that correct? As interesting as the inside of the Klipschorn seems to be, I’m surprised and kind of disappointed that there are not more images of its internal construction available.

(Beautiful job on those DIY Belle clones, BTW)
post #56593 of 58075 Old 10-29-2018, 07:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks for the replies. Just out of curiosity, how hard is it to just completely replace that large front wood panel? The few cutaway views I’ve seen give me the impression there is a lot of stuff mounted to the back side of it and it would not be a trivial task but I’ve not seen any really clear, detailed views. Is that correct? As interesting as the inside of the Klipschorn seems to be, I’m surprised and kind of disappointed that there are not more images of its internal construction available.

(Beautiful job on those DIY Belle clones, BTW)
While I have never personally viewed the inside of a KHorn, I do believe there is quite a bit mounted to that piece. You would probably have to completely disassemble the whole speaker. Many people like to tinker with their speakers just to get to know how they work, and a KHorn sure is a piece of audio engineering and history. There are many diagrams on the Klipsch forum, and a lot of knowledgeable people.

650cc on the track
1000 cc on the street
800cc on the snow
post #56594 of 58075 Old 10-29-2018, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceptorman View Post
While I have never personally viewed the inside of a KHorn, I do believe there is quite a bit mounted to that piece. You would probably have to completely disassemble the whole speaker. Many people like to tinker with their speakers just to get to know how they work, and a KHorn sure is a piece of audio engineering and history. There are many diagrams on the Klipsch forum, and a lot of knowledgeable people.
OK, I just found some detailed drawings/plans. The front panel stays. I just have to figure out the best way to make it look presentable. Text is in German but the many drawings make it pretty clear that replacing that panel is not something to do except as a last resort.

http://www.pirkensee.de/Downloads/Klipsch%20Horn.pdf
post #56595 of 58075 Old 10-29-2018, 08:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
OK, I just found some detailed drawings/plans. The front panel stays. I just have to figure out the best way to make it look presentable. Text is in German but the many drawings make it pretty clear that replacing that panel is not something to do except as a last resort.

http://www.pirkensee.de/Downloads/Klipsch%20Horn.pdf
Yea that's what I thought, pretty involved. Like what was said earlier by AlanLee, if you're going to veneer them, wood filler, fiberglass, or even bondo is a good way to patch the wood, then apply the veneer.

Do you have any pics of the damage?

650cc on the track
1000 cc on the street
800cc on the snow
post #56596 of 58075 Old 10-29-2018, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Yea that's what I thought, pretty involved. Like what was said earlier by AlanLee, if you're going to veneer them, wood filler, fiberglass, or even bondo is a good way to patch the wood, then apply the veneer.

Do you have any pics of the damage?
Yeah, the guy coming over to look said he wanted to see to work up some prices. After he saw the pics he said it looks “rougher” than my initial whole speaker pics revealed. That’s why he wants to come over I think, to see how much solid material is available for him to work with. Pics are L, M, R of L and then R speakers. I think some of the damage came from moving the speakers around after the water got to the front, they were apparently used in a situation that had them moving around a bit.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	9048BDD2-CDBC-4C5D-A1ED-AAC338CFF32D.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	2475200   Click image for larger version

Name:	B3636752-F1F6-49F3-BAF3-5E04E041A97F.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	2475202   Click image for larger version

Name:	19B078FC-7119-452F-B2AA-808B3F3E58F3.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	2475204   Click image for larger version

Name:	0CB60BC5-A2F3-48DE-A2A1-C076B9F35701.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	2475206   Click image for larger version

Name:	30F2EA52-5645-405C-A853-114F970FD631.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	2475208  

Name:	63E7074A-4894-496E-898E-F1A1E6CEAC37.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	2475210  
post #56597 of 58075 Old 10-29-2018, 08:53 AM

Here’s a pic of them in the room as it is right now. I have a couple strips of Wenge wood hiding the damage now. That’s another possibility, cut out the damage to maybe 1/4 depth and do an insert. Lots of options I suppose but if I’m going to spend the money on something, I’d rather get a complete refresh on the whole cabinet.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	9987A78B-3172-4137-998F-CDE9D07E0624.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	2475212  
shivaji and bertk like this.

Last edited by LesLucid; 10-29-2018 at 08:57 AM.
post #56598 of 58075 Old 10-29-2018, 09:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Here’s a pic of them in the room as it is right now. I have a couple strips of Wenge wood hiding the damage now. That’s another possibility, cut out the damage to maybe 1/4 depth and do an insert. Lots of options I suppose but if I’m going to spend the money on something, I’d rather get a complete refresh on the whole cabinet.
That left speaker does look bad. The rest of the damage looks like a filler would work. Curious, was something glued on? Looks like glue debris.

That room looks spectacular, and looks to be an excellent candidate for Klipschorns. I'll bet they sound wonderful in there. Are they primarily for 2 channel, HT, or both?

650cc on the track
1000 cc on the street
800cc on the snow
post #56599 of 58075 Old 10-29-2018, 09:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

The idea of a lower band board hiding the damage is a good idea, make it look decorative. I have a feeling you could be looking at spending more on repairs than you paid for the speakers.
Do you have any kind of gasket sealing between the cabinet and the wall?

650cc on the track
1000 cc on the street
800cc on the snow
post #56600 of 58075 Old 10-29-2018, 09:14 AM

Quote:
That left speaker does look bad. The rest of the damage looks like a filler would work. Curious, was something glued on? Looks like glue debris.

That room looks spectacular, and looks to be an excellent candidate for Klipschorns. I'll bet they sound wonderful in there. Are they primarily for 2 channel, HT, or both?
Not sure of their complete history. The strips of Wenge wood are just leaned in place. We use the set up for both HT and also just music listening. My hearing is not great (gone above about 8,500 Hz), one reason I wanted the nice, crisp sound of horns, but I do listen attentively when listening to music. For HT use, I just appreciate the avalanche of sound I get since my attention is split with dialog, on screen action, etc.

And yes, we both really love the sound. It’s just so clean and effortless. I love how we can feel bass (SVS Cylinder for support) sometimes even more than hear it and how it’s solidly there with never any “boominess” I so often hear in other systems. Also, transients, brass horns, those things really show them off too.

The room used to be a combination office, “library” and station for my computer. After I had back surgery, I suddenly felt like doing things again so emptied out everything, gave always 1,000s of books, painted the room and trim, moved our HT set up we had into this new room and turned it into a 7.1 set up with the Klipschorns up front.. It’s so much nicer now than before. We are Maxie vegging. I hope I can get the speakers looking as good as they sound.

Last edited by LesLucid; 10-29-2018 at 09:22 AM.
post #56601 of 58075 Old 10-29-2018, 09:26 AM

Quote:
The idea of a lower band board hiding the damage is a good idea, make it look decorative. I have a feeling you could be looking at spending more on repairs than you paid for the speakers.
Do you have any kind of gasket sealing between the cabinet and the wall?
Yes, I used the thick foam insulation you can get a Lowe’s, etc. to wrap hot water pipes and tried to get the best seal I could between cabinet and wall.
ceptorman likes this.
post #56602 of 58075 Old 10-29-2018, 09:30 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Anyone have a chance to use the new RP500sa dolby atmos speakers?
I'm looking to add 4 to complete my system (and use them as very high mounted wall speakers, not reflecting up as i have exposed beams/pipes on the ceiling in my loft and the 12ft ceiling should provide a good angle down).

Was curious if anyone's used these in this scenario (or any scenario yet) to get some reviews on how they sound

EYES: Sony 75z9d
EARS: Klipsch: Front - RF7 | Center - RC7 | Side Surround - RF35 | Rear Surround - RS35
BRAIN: Marantz 8012
FOOD: Oppo BDP 103D: HD and 3D, SACD/CD | Sony UBP‑X700: 4K | Marantz 1975 6300 Turntable (Grado Blue Cartridge)
post #56603 of 58075 Old 10-29-2018, 04:42 PM

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 846
Talking New Sub!

Finally replaced my sub today (lost my Klipsch Synergy 10" in a bad storm).

Got a great deal at Best Buy on the R-12SW. It was on clearance on the website for a price I couldn't resist, but it actually rang up at the register cheaper than the advertised price. Bonus!

Looking forward to fine tuning it over the next few days/weeks.

I did consider some other brands, but the cost/performance ratio is hard to pass up. Another bonus: went from a 10" to a 12" driver, but the overall size of the sub is slightly smaller than the 10" I had.

Panasonic TC-P55ST50 Plasma 55"
Oppo BDP-203 Blu Ray, Toshiba A30 HD DVD
Onkyo RZ-900 Receiver (7.1 Config)
Klipsch R28F, RC64ii, RS400, RB600, R-12SW Sub
Mac Mini/PS3/Wii, Harmony Smart Control
post #56604 of 58075 Old 10-29-2018, 11:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff1967 View Post

Got a great deal at Best Buy on the R-12SW. It was on clearance on the website for a price I couldn't resist, but it actually rang up at the register cheaper than the advertised price. Bonus!

I did consider some other brands, but the cost/performance ratio is hard to pass up. Another bonus: went from a 10" to a 12" driver, but the overall size of the sub is slightly smaller than the 10" I had.
Congrats....there will be a nice increase in performance between those two.
gene4ht, jeff1967 and Louis Bartay like this.

650cc on the track
1000 cc on the street
800cc on the snow
post #56605 of 58075 Old 10-30-2018, 07:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 1970 Post(s)
Liked: 2662
Quote:

Let me add my congrats as well! Should you want or need assistance with subwoofer set up and calibration to maximize performance, there is a wealth of information and knowledge at the thread below. Enjoy your new sub!

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-s...eferences.html
jeff1967 and ceptorman like this.

Epson: 5040UB | Elite: 115" Fixed Frame CinemaScope (2.35:1) | Onkyo: TX-RZ920 + M-5010 (7.2.4) | Klipsch: RF-7 II's, RC-64 II, RS-62 II, RB-61 II MICCA: M-8C (Atmos) x 6 | SVS: PB16-Ultra x 2 | Philips: BDP7501, Panasonic: DMP UB900, Oppo: UDP-203
post #56606 of 58075 Old 10-30-2018, 07:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1427 Post(s)
Liked: 1154
Quote:

Everything bad is good for something. I believe you will like this storm on the end . It is nice step up from your old sub , enjoy it.
jeff1967 likes this.

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses, Emotiva XPA-200
Sony XBR65X930E , Oppo 203
Apple 4K TV, Mac mini, Sony UBP-X800, PS3
post #56607 of 58075 Old 10-31-2018, 08:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 1970 Post(s)
Liked: 2662
Quote:
Originally Posted by retro124 View Post
Everything bad is good for something. I believe you will like this storm on the end . It is nice step up from your old sub , enjoy it.

+1

Where have you been? IIHF World Championship has been long over! Good to see you back!
Louis Bartay and retro124 like this.

Epson: 5040UB | Elite: 115" Fixed Frame CinemaScope (2.35:1) | Onkyo: TX-RZ920 + M-5010 (7.2.4) | Klipsch: RF-7 II's, RC-64 II, RS-62 II, RB-61 II MICCA: M-8C (Atmos) x 6 | SVS: PB16-Ultra x 2 | Philips: BDP7501, Panasonic: DMP UB900, Oppo: UDP-203
post #56608 of 58075 Old 10-31-2018, 10:27 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8596 Post(s)
Liked: 5794
Heads up Klipsch owners.

13 hours left on $290/pair for Klipsch RP160s.

Factory refurbs which I personally wouldn't hesitate to buy especially from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-RP-16...=AHF4SYKP09WBH

440c $297.

https://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Refer...SYKP09WBH&th=1

So a kickass 5.0 could be put together for under $900.
ceptorman and Paopawdecarabao like this.

Geoff A. J., California
post #56609 of 58075 Old 11-01-2018, 08:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1427 Post(s)
Liked: 1154
Quote:
Originally Posted by gene4ht View Post
+1

Where have you been? IIHF World Championship has been long over! Good to see you back!
I know you are funny . I just have very busy time and I was not here as often as I want to. Good to be back.

Denon X6200W
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses, Emotiva XPA-200
Sony XBR65X930E , Oppo 203
Apple 4K TV, Mac mini, Sony UBP-X800, PS3
post #56610 of 58075 Old 11-02-2018, 08:35 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 1
rp-450c question

I tried searching old threads regarding the distance to wall for this center channel, so I'm sorry if I missed it.
I'm in the process of finishing my HT room build and getting ready for installing components and speakers. My component cabinet will not be ready for
another 6-7 months and I will be mounting the center channel under the TV on a pair of CC brackets or floating shelf of sorts to keep it clean as I can for now. What sort of space should I "try to keep" from the speaker and wall? or is this something that is personal preference and trial and error will tell me whats right?
TrueDis likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
belle , Klipsch , Klipsch Audio , klipsch belle , Klipsch Cornwall Iii , klipsch icon wf 35 floorstanding speakers , Klipsch Kw 120 Thx Subwoofer , Klipsch La Scala , Klipsch Lascala Ii Walnut , Klipsch Rc 62 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rc 64 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 5 , Klipsch Rf 52 Ii Reference Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 62 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Klipsch Rf 7 Ii Reference Series Ii Flagship Floorstanding Speaker , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Black , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rs 62 Ii Reference Series Wide Dispersion Surround Speaker Black Each , Klipsch Rsw 10d Subwoofer , Klipsch Rw 10d Silver , Klipsch S 1 Synergy Surround Speaker Pair Black , Klipsch Sub 12 , Velodyne Dls5000rb 15 Inch 600 Watt Dls Series Subwoofer With Remote Black

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page