Dynaudio Owner's Thread - Page 1359 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 8556Likes

post #40741 of 43915 Old 08-20-2018, 09:13 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
Liked: 268
Old questions asked again...

Has anyone heard Excite X28 in action? How good it is?
Is it as good as discontinued Focus 200C / 210C?
Is it a good (enough) match with Contour 20/30/60? Contour 25C is too large for me.

Anthem MRX 720 | Parasound Halo A21
Dynaudio Contour 60 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
LG OLED65C7V
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #40742 of 43915 Old 08-20-2018, 09:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1345 Post(s)
Liked: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamzz View Post
Happy birthday steve !! wishing you good health success mate...
Thank you!!

Dynaudio Focus 260s, Focus 210C, DM 2/6, Hsu VTF3 MK5 HP, Oppo BDP-103, Naim Uniti Star, Marantz SR5010, 60" 4K Samsung LED LCD, XBOX ONE S
post #40743 of 43915 Old 08-20-2018, 03:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1987 Post(s)
Liked: 2148
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullshred View Post
If you are the one of the very few people who hasn't made up their mind already, here's an article on power cables from Mark Fischer, who was the Chief Electrical Engineer at Bell Communications Research. http://www.realhd-audio.com/?p=5565. It's pretty strongly worded, so best to give it a miss if you're a believer. I say it again: this article is for those who are undecided and/or anyone with an open mind on the issue! I'm not seeking to provoke anyone who's passionate about expensive cables. Each to their own.
Go fly a kite.
OctaDyn_Dude and no quarter like this.

LG OLED65E8 | Plinius Hiato | Dynaudio Contour 20 | Dynaudio Stand 6 | REL T/9i | PS Audio DirectStream Junior | Furman IT-Reference 15i | Sony PS4 Pro | Synology DS916+ | Apple TV 4K | BDI Mirage | NEEO | Focal Shape 40 | iFi Pro iDSD | iFi Pro iRack | roon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #40744 of 43915 Old 08-20-2018, 03:36 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewTT View Post
Go fly a kite.
"Baldric, go forth into the street and let it be known I wish to sell my house. DrewTT, just go forth into the street." - Blackadder S02E04
CruelInventions likes this.

Main Room: Dynaudio Confidence C1 Platinum + Stand6; Confidence Centre Platinum + Centre Base 2; Contour S1.4 + Stand4; Dynaudio S4-C80 x 4 (ceiling); 10 gauge speaker cable; JL Audio Fathom F112; Pioneer LX-88 AVR; Epson Home Cinema 8350.
Second Room: Dynaudio Xeo 2 + Xeo desk stands
Civic Type R: Dynaudio MD102; Dynaudio MW152
post #40745 of 43915 Old 08-20-2018, 04:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1574 Post(s)
Liked: 826
Quote:
Go fly a kite.
In fairness Drew,he probably has never tried high end cables in his system to hear a difference.Not sure they would either,from what I see on his equipment list,he is driving (nine) Dynaudio speakers from an AVR,so....
OctaDyn_Dude likes this.

5.0-Cary audio cinema 12 , confidence centre, XD 600's,excite 12's, Cary 500.1 monoblock, anthem mca-50,, 65 inch Panasonic 3d plasma, marantz-blueray/sacd/dvd audio,Nordost Heimdall 2 cables
2 channel-Naim Core/NDS/XPSDR/Cary Cinema 12/Anthem MCA 50,power lines,Focal Sopra 1,Teac pd-501 DSD player,Nordost QB-8.Superlumina cables,DC 1. Full Naim Fraim.NDS/XD 600.
post #40746 of 43915 Old 08-20-2018, 04:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1127 Post(s)
Liked: 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by no quarter View Post
In fairness Drew,he probably has never tried high end cables in his system to hear a difference.Not sure they would either,from what I see on his equipment list,he is driving (nine) Dynaudio speakers from an AVR,so....
Tony some folks can never justify the price for 2 reasons. 1 (probably the most common reason) it's only wire. 2 there are some high priced cables that do not perform at their price points. You have to find the right synergy for your system.
no quarter likes this.
post #40747 of 43915 Old 08-20-2018, 06:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaDyn_Dude View Post
Drew have you tried from the wall to the amp with the Thunder? If not I would give it a try for a couple of days to see if it sounds better or worse.
Honestly I don't want to touch it now. I am finally perfectly happy with this pretty damn decent little system. I can just sit back enjoy the music.

Now I just gotta learn to ignore all the cool new stuff coming out though...lol.

LG OLED65E8 | Plinius Hiato | Dynaudio Contour 20 | Dynaudio Stand 6 | REL T/9i | PS Audio DirectStream Junior | Furman IT-Reference 15i | Sony PS4 Pro | Synology DS916+ | Apple TV 4K | BDI Mirage | NEEO | Focal Shape 40 | iFi Pro iDSD | iFi Pro iRack | roon
post #40748 of 43915 Old 08-20-2018, 07:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
That explains a lot. I honestly don't care if someone thinks cables don't make a difference. But these so called internet experts posting the same old internet links to support their claim is lame as fvck...

post #40749 of 43915 Old 08-20-2018, 07:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
That explains a lot. I honestly don't care if someone thinks cables don't make a difference. But these so called internet experts posting the same old internet links to support their claim is lame as fvck...
Agreed,and to counter THAT link,here is one that a guy on the Naim forum posted.It is about Ansuz Cables and distribution blocks,same ones George uses.The guy who posted it uses Naim Ovator 600 speakers,and we know George uses Raidho...so this stuff works with any speaker,including Dyns,I would think.In part of the demo,he uses scansonics with Naim gear,then upgrades to Raidho,then Aavik,with all the various cables.It is a good read,and certainly eye opening.So,to Fullshred,are we supposed to believe YOU,and your lame links,or a guy we actually know (George),who uses them,along with Matrixman,Bluvette,and I think the other guy was Jnelson,or Yonson,who all had a demo of these cables,and all say the improvement was HUGE.

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2016/0...-overview.html

5.0-Cary audio cinema 12 , confidence centre, XD 600's,excite 12's, Cary 500.1 monoblock, anthem mca-50,, 65 inch Panasonic 3d plasma, marantz-blueray/sacd/dvd audio,Nordost Heimdall 2 cables
2 channel-Naim Core/NDS/XPSDR/Cary Cinema 12/Anthem MCA 50,power lines,Focal Sopra 1,Teac pd-501 DSD player,Nordost QB-8.Superlumina cables,DC 1. Full Naim Fraim.NDS/XD 600.
post #40750 of 43915 Old 08-20-2018, 07:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I can absolutely respect someone saying that they tried high end cables on their system and thought they made no difference or it wasn't worth it. It's the people that have zero personal experience and think they know everything because they read it on the internet.
OctaDyn_Dude and yonson like this.

post #40751 of 43915 Old 08-20-2018, 07:40 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
Liked: 520
Dynaudio Owner's Thread

Quote:
I can absolutely respect someone saying that they tried high end cables on their system and thought they made no difference or it wasn't worth it. It's the people that have zero personal experience and think they know everything because they read it on the internet.
I had a very nice conversation with Jerry @ straightwire today. He’s sending me 2 2M Pro Thunder, 1 Black Thunder and 2 Grey Lightning cables to demo and test in my system. This is along with the AQ 2M Thunder from my local AQ guy. So it will be interesting to see what combo works and what doesn’t. All of my power cables are stock at the moment running into a Panamax 5300 except the Hegel which is going to the wall direct. Should be fun and objective.

Speaker wire is 15’ straight wire espressivo grande
ICs are 2M straight wire virtuoso r2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sony XBR-65A1E, XBR-55A1E, Marantz AV8805, AV7704
Naim SN2, Hi-Cap DR, ND5XS2, Naim Unity Core, Emotiva XPA-9, A-5175
Dynaudio Contour 30, Focus 210C, IC17, S4-W80, Emit 10, 2X JTR S1, SVS SB-2000
Panasonic UBD-820, Bluesound Node 2i, Ansuz Mainz C2 Power Distribution,X Power and speaker cables

Last edited by jnelson2000; 08-20-2018 at 07:45 PM.
post #40752 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 04:52 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
It's really quite simple. You think you hear a difference between two power cables. There are, legitimately, two possibilities: A. There really is a difference. B. There actually isn't, but perceptual bias makes you think there is. (I am assuming you agree with the literature that perceptual bias is actually a thing.)

Fortunately, science provides us with an extremely simple experiment to work out if it's A or B. Throw a great big sheet over the whole thing. If there really is a HUGE difference (in caps for emphasis, like the post somewhere above), you'll be able to pick it 100% of the time in a random double-blind test.

So there you have it. It's very easy to prove either way.

These cables are expensive. Consumers have the right to know. If anyone has a problem with blind tests, please explain why. Or alternatively, explain the method you would use to test any old crazy claim (e.g. I have read in an audiophile magazine that amplifiers sound better if attached to helium balloons, in fact it makes a HUGE difference... they have to be expensive to get the full effect, and the shape of the balloon needs to be matched to the speaker and amp.)

Quote:
Oh please. Have you heard my system driven by 850 watts of Class D amplification? No? Didn't think so.

Main Room: Dynaudio Confidence C1 Platinum + Stand6; Confidence Centre Platinum + Centre Base 2; Contour S1.4 + Stand4; Dynaudio S4-C80 x 4 (ceiling); 10 gauge speaker cable; JL Audio Fathom F112; Pioneer LX-88 AVR; Epson Home Cinema 8350.
Second Room: Dynaudio Xeo 2 + Xeo desk stands
Civic Type R: Dynaudio MD102; Dynaudio MW152
post #40753 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 05:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
Liked: 397
I listened to nordost cables (pretty sure it was the purple flare vs the valhallas) on a distributor's system ($6k+ amps and a pair of bookshelves from a well-known british brand costing roughly $7500 - brands omitted to prevent identifying the dealer)

The listening session lasted roughly two hours with music I was incredibly familiar with, and I did my best to maintain an open mind as he gave me the demonstration. I'm not super familiar with nordost beyond their marketing, so I wouldn't have a real bias between cables and price points. Towards the latter portion of the listening session, he swapped the cables. I did my best to listen as carefully as he could, and I left with him telling me, "Well, some people just can't hear the difference." The tone he used was meant to imply I wasn't a "real" audiophile. Yikes

I'm also the one who has had friends over to listen to my speakers, and I pull out the JBL LSR305s to give them a comparison as to what they can get a different price points. Some of my friends really can't tell the difference in sound between the two, and I'm not offended or defensive when they do so. There are measurable (and audible) difference between the two pairs of speakers (not to mention the completely different driver array, amplification/crossover setup, etc.), so this really is a case of people not knowing (or caring about) what to listen for. When my friends can't tell the difference, I encourage them to save the money and get the cheaper pair.

Maybe I'm weird, but I always encourage people to chase the paths that lead to the greatest return for effort/money. I'm almost positive that an extra $8k in speakers or room treatments would do more than $8k in cables. Maybe I'm a bit off in that regard though.
Garman, majek 60 and Solgryn like this.

Last edited by amatuerholic; 08-21-2018 at 05:13 AM.
post #40754 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 05:21 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Quoted: 1045 Post(s)
Liked: 1924
Quote:
Originally Posted by amatuerholic View Post
I listened to nordost cables (pretty sure it was the purple flare vs the valhallas) on a distributor's system ($6k+ amps and a pair of bookshelves from a well-known british brand costing roughly $7500 - brands omitted to prevent identifying the dealer)

The listening session lasted roughly two hours with music I was incredibly familiar with, and I did my best to maintain an open mind as he gave me the demonstration. I'm not super familiar with nordost beyond their marketing, so I wouldn't have a real bias between cables and price points. Towards the latter portion of the listening session, he swapped the cables. I did my best to listen as carefully as he could, and I left with him telling me, "Well, some people just can't hear the difference." The tone he used was meant to imply I wasn't a "real" audiophile. Yikes

I'm also the one who has had friends over to listen to my speakers, and I pull out the JBL LSR305s to give them a comparison as to what they can get a different price points. Some of my friends really can't tell the difference in sound between the two, and I'm not offended or defensive when they do so. There are measurable (and audible) difference between the two pairs of speakers (not to mention the completely different driver array, amplification/crossover setup, etc.), so this really is a case of people not knowing (or caring about) what to listen for. When my friends can't tell the difference, I encourage them to save the money and get the cheaper pair.

Maybe I'm weird, but I always encourage people to chase the paths that lead to the greatest return for effort/money. I'm almost positive that an extra $8k in speakers or room treatments would do more than $8k in cables. Maybe I'm a bit off in that regard though.
And that...is why, I don't go to B&Ms.

All The Music In The World > Auralic Aries Mini > Musical Fidelity M2si > Dynaudio EMIT M10s
post #40755 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 05:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi,

I've never owned Dynaudios (though a longtime audiophile who has gone through many a speaker)...I'm looking to simplify life and go with an active system. My question is whether to go with the Focal 200 xd or the xeo 30 (not sure how many have heard the latter). Is there a significant difference in quality (other than one being a floor-stander...I'm more interested in clarity than the deepest bass).

My system is in a fairly wide, rectangular room, though I have to set the system up along the long wall. I enjoy a lot of classical, jazz, and some rock (more on the acoustic side, though a bit of everything).

Thanks for any help.
post #40756 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 06:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Oh please. Have you heard my system driven by 850 watts of Class D amplification? No? Didn't think so.[/QUOTE]

Lol,I think I will pass,I just looked up your AVR...looks like you are falling for the old marketing trick.850 Watts eh,the spec sheet says that is the TOTAL with all channels driven,in other words 850 divided by nine,and it is probably peak power,not RMS.It says 260 Watts/channel into 4 ohms with one channel driven.I owned C1’s before,and know what it takes to drive them properly,and I currently own the same Confidence Center as you.But,I drive mine with a true 1000 watt monoblock,but I am sure yours sounds better.
By the way,your amp is midfi,the ratings of THD with one channel driven is 1%,My Cary monoblock is rated at LESS than .05% at rated output,or 1,000 Watts.

https://www.caryaudio.com/products/sa-500-1-es/

Last edited by no quarter; 08-21-2018 at 08:45 AM.
post #40757 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 10:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1813 Post(s)
Liked: 856
Quote:
Interesting, and I respect your comment. I have worked at a high end store and sold high end cables in a past life and still have a few pairs laying around. I have a crapload of personal experience and professional ones, yet I get crap for speaking my mind on the subject or heaven forbid if I disagree with some one. Personally I would never go into a dealer room unless, there is no one else in the room with me, and let me be the judge and and then take them home for a demo. If you hear the difference so be it, then move on, talking about it on a Speaker forum constantly reminds me of that salesmen whispering in your ear can you hear the difference. Now when I go to shows and the sales guys are throwing out words like dead quite background and sonic improvements and better clarity, it mucks everything up and skews perception. I personally think there are much better ways too improve upon your sound then "over paying" for cables or interconnects, and the ironic thing about cables, why do they cost so much question rarely comes up, but when it does, you even get more BS.
fullshred, MUDCAT45 and Solgryn like this.

Dynaudio Confidence C2 Platinums (Mocca), Dynaudio Contour 20's (Grey Oak) KEF LS50 (Black), Magnepan 1.7i, Belles VT-01/MB-200s, NAD M10, Hegel, Musical Fidelity and various other good brands.. HT system: Dynaudio SCX Center, Dynaudio In-Walls for Surrounds and Sony VPL-295ES possibly a new Monitor in the future.
Kanso Audio Stand's http://kansoaudiofurniture.com/

Last edited by Garman; 08-21-2018 at 10:30 AM.
post #40758 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 10:34 AM

Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
Liked: 695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garman View Post
Quote:
Interesting, and I respect your comment. I have worked at a high end store and sold high end cables in a past life and still have a few pairs laying around. I have a crapload of personal experience and professional ones, yet I get crap for speaking my mind on the subject or heaven forbid if I disagree with some one. Personally I would never go into a dealer room unless, there is no one else in the room with me, and let me be the judge and and then take them home for a demo. If you hear the difference so be it, then move on, talking about it on a Speaker forum constantly reminds me of that salesmen whispering in your ear can you hear the difference. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/IMG] Now when I go to shows and the sales guys are throwing out words like dead quite background and sonic improvements and better clarity, it mucks everything up and skews perception. I personally think there are much better ways too improve upon your sound then "over paying" for cables or interconnects, and the ironic thing about cables, why do they cost so much question rarely comes up, but when it does, you even get more BS. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]
Maybe they cost so much because of capitalism. I don't have a problem with the cost. If you don't want to to pay them don't. If you do then do. Not sure why someone gets upset with someone else's decision.
Bluvette likes this.
post #40759 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 10:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier Sucks View Post
Maybe they cost so much because of capitalism. I don't have a problem with the cost. If you don't want to to pay them don't. If you do then do. Not sure why someone gets upset with someone else's decision.
Who is getting upset? I get capitalism, then manufactures should be able too answer that question "why are they more expensive, effectively! I have asked that question and the remarks I get back are pretty laughable at times.

Dynaudio Confidence C2 Platinums (Mocca), Dynaudio Contour 20's (Grey Oak) KEF LS50 (Black), Magnepan 1.7i, Belles VT-01/MB-200s, NAD M10, Hegel, Musical Fidelity and various other good brands.. HT system: Dynaudio SCX Center, Dynaudio In-Walls for Surrounds and Sony VPL-295ES possibly a new Monitor in the future.
post #40760 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Who is getting upset? I get capitalism, then manufactures should be able too answer that question "why are they more expensive, effectively! I have asked that question and the remarks I get back are pretty laughable at times.
My guess is because people the price. Kind of how the free market works. I get it some don't like expensive cables. I'm not for or against but it's a choice I like having available.
post #40761 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 12:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
My guess is because people the price. Kind of how the free market works. I get it some don't like expensive cables. I'm not for or against but it's a choice I like having available.
Free market works great when you have good science to backup the products! Scientific background here and I rely on it more frequently for making rational choices. I have zero issues with cables and companies that would scientifically prove their product, that's all I am asking for, pretty simple. Not some sales guy rating about psychoacoustics, which I get as well. I look for well made stuff that isn't cheap either and I am all for choices. Done with this topic, as it seems people like talking more about this than what can really make a difference in sound quality.

My take; you need to smoke 2 joints and have 4 glass of good bourbon and listen to these $8000 cables. Oh, and have plenty of snacks both during and after the demo!
fullshred and MUDCAT45 like this.

Last edited by Garman; 08-21-2018 at 12:11 PM.
post #40762 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 12:41 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Quoted: 1045 Post(s)
Liked: 1924
Quote:
Free market works great when you have good science to backup the products! Scientific background here and I rely on it more frequently for making rational choices. I have zero issues with cables and companies that would scientifically prove their product, that's all I am asking for, pretty simple. Not some sales guy rating about psychoacoustics, which I get as well. I look for well made stuff that isn't cheap either and I am all for choices. Done with this topic, as it seems people like talking more about this than what can really make a difference in sound quality.

My take; you need to smoke 2 joints and have 4 glass of good bourbon and listen to these $8000 cables. Oh, and have plenty of snacks both during and after the demo!
Can you imagine...how farmers must feel, in the grocery store!
callas01 likes this.

All The Music In The World > Auralic Aries Mini > Musical Fidelity M2si > Dynaudio EMIT M10s
post #40763 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 12:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

And lines of cocaine, the glossy finish on the C20s is the perfect little table....lol
Garman and Bluvette like this.

post #40764 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 01:31 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Before this gets totally buried...just curious whether XD>xeo no matter what...or whether the xeo 30's might be worth considering even up against the 200xd.

thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavu123 View Post
Hi,

I've never owned Dynaudios (though a longtime audiophile who has gone through many a speaker)...I'm looking to simplify life and go with an active system. My question is whether to go with the Focal 200 xd or the xeo 30 (not sure how many have heard the latter). Is there a significant difference in quality (other than one being a floor-stander...I'm more interested in clarity than the deepest bass).

My system is in a fairly wide, rectangular room, though I have to set the system up along the long wall. I enjoy a lot of classical, jazz, and some rock (more on the acoustic side, though a bit of everything).

Thanks for any help.
post #40765 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 02:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavu123 View Post
Before this gets totally buried...just curious whether XD>xeo no matter what...or whether the xeo 30's might be worth considering even up against the 200xd.

thx
I imagine people are not answering your post because they have not heard BOTH speakers you are asking about.I have heard the xd 200’s,I had them on a 1 week home demo...but the only XEO model I have heard is the Xeo 3.It was the first Dyn speaker I ever heard,and got me liking this brand in the first place.So,it is extremely hard to answer your specific question,unless you work for Dynaudio,because most dealers do not carry every model.

post #40766 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 03:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
And lines of cocaine, the glossy finish on the C20s is the perfect little table....lol
Just trying too keep things light hearted, as you can't take this s h i t with you when your numbers up! But you sure can enjoy it while you have it...

post #40767 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:

My take; you need to smoke 2 joints and have 4 glass of good bourbon and listen to these $8000 cables. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG] Oh, and have plenty of snacks both during and after the demo! [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Science can't explain God either. Plenty of things science can't explain.
post #40768 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 03:36 PM

I just compared expensive cables to God. Lol. I'm done.
Garman, no quarter and yonson like this.
post #40769 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 03:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Science can't explain God either. Plenty of things science can't explain.
At least they can give a more compelling story on why he exists, or doesn't! Wait, I am Catholic as well....

post #40770 of 43915 Old 08-21-2018, 03:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I just compared expensive cables to God. Lol. I'm done.
At least we can actually see,touch cables...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Dynaudio , dynaudio confidence , dynaudio contours , Dynaudio Focus Powered Monitor Speakers , Speaker Systems , thereore

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page