Dynaudio Owner's Thread - Page 1566 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 10184Likes

post #46951 of 47372 Old 05-28-2020, 03:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2403 Post(s)
Liked: 2729
Quote:
Originally Posted by no quarter View Post
Lots of bling for sure, but I have never heard any Sonus Faber speakers. From what I have read they are more of a pipe and slippers speaker, not something you want for Rock and Metal. Better suited for Jazz and classical maybe...
I'll go check out the line once things open back up, for *****s and giggles. Always was intrigued by that brand.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #46952 of 47372 Old 05-28-2020, 03:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1162 Post(s)
Liked: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceTripper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier Sucks View Post
I’️m not a fan of looking at the spines of albums. A sheet of plywood is inexpensive even higher quality pieces. That said to each their own. Kind of like the gear we use. Here’️s a pic of one I’️ll be picking up once it’️s completed. Should hold 500-600.
That's all fine for smaller[ish] collections, but I have to store 4000 LPs and growing. Spine out like books is most efficient and makes it easier to locate things quickly.
Yeah I see the advantage of that for larger collections. Don’t see me getting that big. I have space to add another of those if that is ever required. I doubt I’ll ever need more than 2 or even 1 honestly.
post #46953 of 47372 Old 05-28-2020, 03:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
Liked: 374
Quote:
Yeah I see the advantage of that for larger collections. Don’t see me getting that big. I have space to add another of those if that is ever required. I doubt I’ll ever need more than 2 or even 1 honestly.
I'd like to get one of these units from Prather, just for my current playlist and most recent purchases. They will do one in black ash for me.

https://www.prathermade.com/shop/the...minimal-series

Clearaudio Ovation/Universal Dynavector XV-1s
Naim Audio SuperLine/NDX2/XPS DR/NAC-252/SuperCap DR/NAP-300 DR/Fraim
Dynaudio Confidence C2 Platinum (Piano Black) REL R-328 x 2
Naim Audio Uniti Atom, Mu-so Qb2; Dynaudio Audience 52SE (Cherry)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #46954 of 47372 Old 05-28-2020, 03:55 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
Liked: 350

Sonus faber extremas one of the first very high end speaker I ever saw circa 1995. Old school Esotar tweeter. Boggled my mind that there were "bookshelf" speakers that cost 10x what I had spent on my Klipsh Fortes.
post #46955 of 47372 Old 05-28-2020, 04:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aschen View Post

Sonus faber extremas one of the first very high end speaker I ever saw circa 1995. Old school Esotar tweeter. Boggled my mind that there were "bookshelf" speakers that cost 10x what I had spent on my Klipsh Fortes.
Those look hideous.

post #46956 of 47372 Old 05-28-2020, 04:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1930 Post(s)
Liked: 973
Quote:
I'd like to get one of these units from Prather, just for my current playlist and most recent purchases. They will do one in black ash for me.

That’s the one I was thinking about before you suggested the Kallax. I just remembered a guy I work with has a really nice wood shop in his barn, if I don’t get the Kallax tomorrow, I might get him to fab me up something. He has planers, joiners, radial arm saw, table saw, hmmmm.🤔
andrex99 likes this.

Nagra,Chord,Naim,Rega RP-10,Peak Consult Incognito
post #46957 of 47372 Old 05-28-2020, 04:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
That’s the one I was thinking about before you suggested the Kallax. I just remembered a guy I work with has a really nice wood shop in his barn, if I don’t get the Kallax tomorrow, I might get him to fab me up something. He has planers, joiners, radial arm saw, table saw, hmmmm.🤔
I have one of the small units from Prather. If you see mention of their product "The Asher" that's a result of a custom job they developed for me, to match my black/black Naim Fraim. It came out so well, they turned it into a regular product.

I like working with them. They are a small mom/pop outfit, and do excellent work, so I'd be happy to throw more business their way.

post #46958 of 47372 Old 05-28-2020, 04:24 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 371 Post(s)
Liked: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewTT View Post
What do you guys think of Sonus Faber? I've never heard any of their speakers I'll admit but they sure look like quality products. The materials and craftsmanship seem second to none. I am digging the Guarneri Tradition monitor...https://www.sonusfaber.com/en/produc...eri-tradition/

Also Nova I about the price of Contour 20...https://www.sonusfaber.com/en/products/olympica-nova-i/
My first real hi-fi speakers were Sonus Faber Concertos. They were good: beautiful to look at, relatively neutral sounding, had a really good midrange, good detail, but they were best suited for acoustic material. They weren't quite as satisfying with rock. I kept them for a few years and then switched to Focus Audio 688s.

I've since heard a few of their more modern speakers at shows: mid-priced stand mounts and small floorstanders, not their top end stuff. My impression is that the house sound has changed from mostly neutral to more romantic in the last 10 years. I still heard that seductive midrange with the right material, but more often they were slow and boring. It might have to do with the amplification choices, because a lot of dealers seem to pair them with amps that I find hopelessly boring: Rega, Pathos, etc.
drewTT and andrex99 like this.

HT: Dynaudio C2, Contour S CX, 2x BM14S, Aperion surrounds, Simaudio Titan, Marantz AV8801, Oppo 103, Linn Majik DS, and a Pioneer Kuro
Stereo: Dynaudio Focus 160, Simaudio W-5 LE or Luxman M-600A, Linn Akurate DSM, 2x Rythmik F12G
Other interests: motorcycling, skiing, being active
post #46959 of 47372 Old 05-28-2020, 04:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 3656 Post(s)
Liked: 2105
Quote:
Build your own.
Those are exactly the plans my son uses to build them, though with the tools he's got now it's more precise than most.

I also chose to use birch plywood with matching edge banding, a quality finish of stain and polyurethane (separate, 4 coats of PU), and added casters.

BTW, the best feature about that stand (and why I chose it), is being able to browse the albums as you would in a record store by looking at the album cover. I hated turning my head sideways.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LP-Stand.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	2733900  
RaceTripper, drewTT and Ryan Statz like this.

KEF R500, R200C, R100, R50, SVS SB2000 sub, NAD T758v3 AVR, LG UP875 4K BlueRay, Samsung UN55JU6500F 4K LED TV, KEF M500 headphones, Sony CDP-CE500 CD changer. Office: NAD M10, KEF LS50, KEF Kube 10b, E.A.T. C-Major TT w/Ortofon Quintet Blue cart.

Last edited by KenM10759; 05-28-2020 at 05:49 PM.
post #46960 of 47372 Old 05-28-2020, 05:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

That's nice. Better then the IKEA stuff all day.
post #46961 of 47372 Old 05-28-2020, 05:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Indeed, but the price differential is substantial. For someone like me one has to appreciate Ikea for the core collection. The Prather stuff is beautiful but feasible for only one or two small pieces to showcase current rotation and recent acquistions.

post #46962 of 47372 Old 05-28-2020, 06:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Indeed, but the price differential is substantial. For someone like me one has to appreciate Ikea for the core collection. The Prather stuff is beautiful but feasible for only one or two small pieces to showcase current rotation and recent acquistions.
Well you do have a massive collection...lol...probably the biggest I've seen next to a couple of the dudes from Stereophile.
RaceTripper likes this.
post #46963 of 47372 Old 05-28-2020, 07:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1496 Post(s)
Liked: 1046
Quote:
What do you guys think of Sonus Faber? I've never heard any of their speakers I'll admit but they sure look like quality products. The materials and craftsmanship seem second to none. I am digging the Guarneri Tradition monitor...https://www.sonusfaber.com/en/produc...eri-tradition/

Also Nova I about the price of Contour 20...https://www.sonusfaber.com/en/products/olympica-nova-i/
I heard a demo from Upscale Audio with the Olympica III, they were using all tube preamp/amp setup from Primaluna. I’ve also heard the Concertino bookshelf speakers in my home as a demo of speakers someone brought to my home. These I heard with my Naim Nait 5i and compared them to my then Excite X16s.
Lastly I heard the Venere towers, 2.5s I think, it was an extremely short demo as I was there to audition a Rogue Chronos Magnum 120 tube amp with my the Focus 160s. But the 2.5s were hooked up playing music when I walked in. Brooks Berdan let it play for about 5 mins, sounded neutral more like the Olympica then Concertinos.
The Concertino speakers had a warmth and way with woodwind instruments that was unlike anything I’d heard from the (comparatively neutral) Excites. However as nice as that was the bass was very soft. Listening to the same song of world music on the Excites lost some of the woodwind magic but there was an underlying driving bass line that really turned the song into something completely different.
The Olympica III was bright sounding, which was a shock to me given my previous experience with the Concertino speakers. I left that demo a little unimpressed. Expectations were vastly different.

Dynaudio Contour 20, Focus 210C, DM 2/6, Hsu VTF3 MK5 HP, Oppo BDP-103, Naim Uniti Star, Marantz SR5010, 60" 4K Samsung LED LCD, XBOX ONE S
post #46964 of 47372 Old 05-28-2020, 07:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I have a CD/DVD rack made by Boltz, really nicely made rack...I was also looking at their album storage racks.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...OvO0UgrAhu5jE4

post #46965 of 47372 Old 05-28-2020, 08:08 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
Liked: 3320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garman View Post
RaceTripper: Impressive Wall of Albums, when I was working at a Record Store in College CDs just hit... I sold my Linn LP12 and 120 albums and never looked back... over 6000 CD most of them sold and burned to hard drives way too much of a pain in the ass for me to go back. I still think I might have 1000-2000 CDs most burned now.. Still like physical stuff as you own it and are not renting it, per say.... The C2s look very good with that Album wall..
First person...I was aware of; who ever had me beat

I think I topped-out, around 4-4500.
RaceTripper likes this.

1 - All The Music In The World > PS Audio Stellar Gain DAC > Dynaudio X14As
2 - All The Music In The World > > Dynaudio EMIT M10s

FS: ARCAM A29 IA
post #46966 of 47372 Old 05-28-2020, 08:24 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
Liked: 3320
Quote:

I know 2 things about SF:

1) Back when I used to hang, with some serious C-J cats; many of them, had Guarneri Evolutions.

2) They source their own trees...from Tuscan Forests
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	sonusfaber-guarnerievo.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	2733978  
andrex99 likes this.

1 - All The Music In The World > PS Audio Stellar Gain DAC > Dynaudio X14As
2 - All The Music In The World > > Dynaudio EMIT M10s

FS: ARCAM A29 IA
post #46967 of 47372 Old 05-29-2020, 06:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 2111 Post(s)
Liked: 1029
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDLehner View Post

Easy to collect and buy CDs at a greatly reduced price when you work at a store... Back then not all CD's where crated equal as many of the recordings were done in AAD/ADD format, they started getting better in DDD! It all came down to how well they were/are recorded even today in this digital age, how they are done is key...

Dynaudio Confidence C2 Platinums (Mocca), Dynaudio Contour 20's (Grey Oak) KEF LS50 (Black), Magnepan 1.7i, Belles VT-01/MB-200s, NAD M10, Hegel, Musical Fidelity and various other good brands.. HT system: Dynaudio SCX Center, Dynaudio In-Walls for Surrounds and Sony VPL-295ES possibly a new Monitor in the future.
Kanso Audio Stand's http://kansoaudiofurniture.com/
post #46968 of 47372 Old 05-29-2020, 06:58 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
The Evidence line is discontinued, and the new Confidence are top of range now. You can check with dealers to see if the distributor has any left, or if dealers have any demos for sale. I know my dealer hasn't had their pair for a very long time now (years). I see them come up for sale on Audiogon now and then.
Thanks ! I went back to my dealer and listened to the C4 Platinum floor display very nice, and got an offer I could not refuse . With a very long warranty .

Pretty cool company Dynaudio !
Garman, aschen and yonson like this.
post #46969 of 47372 Old 05-29-2020, 07:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 617 Post(s)
Liked: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccli View Post
Thanks ! I went back to my dealer and listened to the C4 Platinum floor display very nice, and got an offer I could not refuse . With a very long warranty .

Welcome to the C4 club, they are amazing speakers!
aschen likes this.
post #46970 of 47372 Old 05-29-2020, 07:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Easy to collect and buy CDs at a greatly reduced price when you work at a store... Back then not all CD's where crated equal as many of the recordings were done in AAD/ADD format, they started getting better in DDD! It all came down to how well they were/are recorded even today in this digital age, how they are done is key...
Where music is recorded analog, I prefer all analog mastering on vinyl. Where music is recording digitally I prefer streaming hires, or even CD quality. I find that analog sources that are digitized and digital sources that are cut to vinyl are less desirable. An exception is I have several examples of, are digital recordings that can only be streamed in CD quality, but can be purchased as vinyl cut from hires sources.

post #46971 of 47372 Old 05-29-2020, 07:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

The C4 Platinum are awesome speakers. Congrats. I have C2 Platinum and have no desire to move on to something else.
Garman likes this.

post #46972 of 47372 Old 05-29-2020, 08:28 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
Liked: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by yonson View Post
Welcome to the C4 club, they are amazing speakers!
need to learn the secret handshake so the lifetime free beer benefits to kick in

Quote:

Congrats, don't think the warranty will do you much good though. Mine are 2006 used every day no issues at all. Short of an upstream component frying them I think you will be fine for a couple to many decades. Enjoy.
post #46973 of 47372 Old 05-29-2020, 09:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 2111 Post(s)
Liked: 1029
jaccli: Congrats I had the Original C4 but they where too big for room, when to the original C2 had them for about 10 years and now I have the C2 platinums. Even with Dynaudio changes, not going to jump off the old school bandwagon anytime soon. My main stream system is done, now I just tinker with monitors here and there and other equipment but main system has stayed pretty consistent. Enjoy them!

Dynaudio Confidence C2 Platinums (Mocca), Dynaudio Contour 20's (Grey Oak) KEF LS50 (Black), Magnepan 1.7i, Belles VT-01/MB-200s, NAD M10, Hegel, Musical Fidelity and various other good brands.. HT system: Dynaudio SCX Center, Dynaudio In-Walls for Surrounds and Sony VPL-295ES possibly a new Monitor in the future.
Kanso Audio Stand's http://kansoaudiofurniture.com/
post #46974 of 47372 Old 05-29-2020, 02:10 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddDavid View Post
Quote:
ToddDavid
5 channel stereo is just making the most amount of noise you can with what you have. I NEVER play anything in this mode. Concert bluerays I play in DTS master, which sounds like a live performance, the singer appears on stage wherever he/she is standing in the show. The surround channels are mainly used for the ambient sound of the venue, or the audience. You lose all the work that the recording engineers did to make you feel like you are actually there when you use 5 channel stereo. You said something about “elitist attitudeâ€Â When MakeEmDance was trying to give you good advice, which is not true, he is trying to help you, but you seem to be ignoring what anyone tells you anyway. Take it from someone who had an extreme 7.2 dedicated home theatre, two channel stereo is where you will end up.
Good luck.
The vast majority of people who listen to music are not self-identifying “audiophiles”, so whenever I hear the phrase jabbed in, “the way music was intended to be heard”, it just rubs me the wrong way. Music is intended to be heard however the particular individual wants to hear it, PERIOD.... which is why there are so many listening modes available beyond 2 channel direct.

Respectfully, I honestly couldn’t care less about your feelings on 5-channel stereo or the way in which you seem to turn your nose up at it. For me, “the most amount of noise from my receiver” is precisely my goal at times. I listen to all sorts of music, but occasionally I simply covet maximum energy over accuracy and finesse. When was the last time someone walked into a club, or sat in a large venue concert, or listened to a loud local band in a bar and thought to themselves, “Man this isn’t in purist 2-channel stereo with .000014 THD, I’m outta here!”??

Additionally, my listening habits will not be affected by the efforts that the recording engineers put in. They were paid for their work. If I happen to want to listen to something in 5-channel stereo, I care not if it affects someone’s delicate sensibilities on the matter.... but I would pay dollars to donuts that the artists I choose to listen to 5-channel music in, would most likely understand the desire to have their s**t cranked than to suppress its energy through 2 channels of bookshelf speakers.
The stuff I play in 5-channel is stuff that’s MEANT to be played loud, and not everyone has X44’s.

I seem to be “ignoring what everyone is telling me anyways”?? That just sounds bitter. I bought my sub based on a direct recommendation from here. I’ve fine-tuned my AVR choices and price range based on input here. Had I not read through this thread, I would’ve stuck with the NHT C3’s rather than continued my search for a great deal on X18’s, so this place has positively influenced my speaker decisions as well. I followed advice from a wise poster here to focus on maximizing my 5.1 setup first before moving onto rears and heights. I also followed advice from here to not go overboard on amps for HT use..... and it now looks like I’ll likely be following the advice to change from a power amp to integrated if it’ll still allow me to play my redheaded-stepchild 5 channel streaming music sessions through the AVR while the integrated amp handles the 2 channel stereo stuff. So your assertion of me ignoring others anyways couldn’t be more unqualified my friend.

But yeah, when it comes to HOW I listen to my music, I don’t need to be told how that needs to happen. If I want energy, or if I’m cooking dinner, or cleaning, I’ll crank it through all channel stereo. If I want relaxed and pure, music that’s more delicate, I’ll listen to 2-channel. If it’s a BluRay concert it’ll be played in the format it was intended. Don’t take everything so literally. I’m not buying an 11.2 receiver to listen to movies in all-channel stereo, so why would I do it for a concert on DVD? 5-channel is for streaming music only, and only when I want it loud, but that’s probably 50% of my music listening. Not everyone’s library consists solely of classical, jazz, opera, and easy listening.
Couldn’t agree more!

Do it all or don't do it at all.

Dynaudio Contour 20, REL T/5i's, Bluesound Node 2i, Anthem MCA 225, Musical Fidelity M2si, Wireworld and Analysis Plus cables
post #46975 of 47372 Old 05-29-2020, 04:28 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
jaccli: Congrats I had the Original C4 but they where too big for room, when to the original C2 had them for about 10 years and now I have the C2 platinums. Even with Dynaudio changes, not going to jump off the old school bandwagon anytime soon. My main stream system is done, now I just tinker with monitors here and there and other equipment but main system has stayed pretty consistent. Enjoy them!
Thanks everyone ! Great forum also !
post #46976 of 47372 Old 05-29-2020, 08:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 3656 Post(s)
Liked: 2105
Quote:
I’m not a fan of looking at the spines of albums. A sheet of plywood is inexpensive even higher quality pieces. That said to each their own. Kind of like the gear we use. Here’s a pic of one I’ll be picking up once it’s completed. Should hold 500-600.
I agree about looking at the spine of the albums, it can be the first thing to get wear and used ones are sometimes the only way to get certain ones. Even if new, if they're in plastic jackets that makes them harder to read. Nothing hits your brain with the speed of the album artwork on the front of an LP.

That one looks rough, and is the difference between making one out of birch plywood with matching edge banding and using A-B plywood. It won't hold 500-600. I have 200 in mine, and know I can get maybe to 350-400 at most.

KEF R500, R200C, R100, R50, SVS SB2000 sub, NAD T758v3 AVR, LG UP875 4K BlueRay, Samsung UN55JU6500F 4K LED TV, KEF M500 headphones, Sony CDP-CE500 CD changer. Office: NAD M10, KEF LS50, KEF Kube 10b, E.A.T. C-Major TT w/Ortofon Quintet Blue cart.
post #46977 of 47372 Old 05-29-2020, 08:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenM10759 View Post
I agree about looking at the spine of the albums, it can be the first thing to get wear and used ones are sometimes the only way to get certain ones. Even if new, if they're in plastic jackets that makes them harder to read. Nothing hits your brain with the speed of the album artwork on the front of an LP.

That one looks rough, and is the difference between making one out of birch plywood with matching edge banding and using A-B plywood. It won't hold 500-600. I have 200 in mine, and know I can get maybe to 350-400 at most.
I guess I'm lucky. Out of of thousands of LPs collecting over 45+ years, I really only have a few spines that aren't readable from wear/damage, and since I store everything in order, I can generally pick them out in context anyway.

I store all my single and gatefold jackets in Sleeve City 5 mil outer sleeves to protect the jackets from wear. I have no trouble reading spines through them. They are crystal clear. I just ordered another 250 today.

post #46978 of 47372 Old 05-30-2020, 01:46 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Liked: 159
Quote:
That’s the one I was thinking about before you suggested the Kallax. I just remembered a guy I work with has a really nice wood shop in his barn, if I don’t get the Kallax tomorrow, I might get him to fab me up something. He has planers, joiners, radial arm saw, table saw, hmmmm.

Have Kallax too, perfect
How is the Rp10 going? Any new records on radar?

Special 40s, Moon350PD, Moon 330A, Moon Neo 310LP, Thorens TD2001 AT9 ART9, Media center Jriver all linear powered, Puc Lite USB converter
post #46979 of 47372 Old 05-30-2020, 06:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Hi Andrew no new albums yet, I spent yesterday travelling 4 hours each way to pick up my new Nagra integrated. I also managed to stop at Ikea to grab one of the Kallax record racks, which I need to assemble today. Just hooked up the Nagra, and so far I LOVE it, I have only tried digital thus far...will get to the records later on. I have not gone past 1/4 volume yet, just letting it warm up, but my gear chasing journey is done now...other than maybe cables. The photo of the Kallax is the same colour and size I have off their website, $110.00 dollars Canadian funds with tax out the door, can’t beat that.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	79CCAB6E-EFB4-47E1-A3A2-0E77E5E4DF0A.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	2734476   Click image for larger version

Name:	609F1176-A6BE-455A-96AC-B4029BA13D44.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	2734478   Click image for larger version

Name:	022A96D5-5FB8-456E-A838-7E00F1C94A01.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	2734480   Click image for larger version

Name:	FCE5D0D9-9EB3-484A-9137-BDB16ED5238E.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	2734482  
andrex99 and emilian67 like this.

post #46980 of 47372 Old 05-30-2020, 06:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1774 Post(s)
Liked: 953
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDLehner View Post

Amazing... I have around 3k, and I thought that was a lot..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Dynaudio , dynaudio confidence , dynaudio contours , Dynaudio Focus Powered Monitor Speakers , Speaker Systems , thereore

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page