Revel Owners Thread - Page 510 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 5382Likes

post #15271 of 16139 Old 07-20-2019, 06:27 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Maga View Post
You might be right! That’s a strongly stated opinion, surely that level of conviction is born of experience. What amps did you compare?
I'm mainly speaking from experience comparing headphone amps (I know it's apples and oranges, but I think the same concept applies). People in the headphone world have a tendency to greatly over exaggerate the differences between various headphone amps. The only audible differences are generally due to impedance mismatches. But similarly rated amps should sound the same. And I'm assuming the same goes in the speaker amp world. But I'm just getting started in the speaker + power amp / receiver world, maybe it's all completely different (but I doubt it, it's just science).

It's easy to mistake something that's slightly louder as more detail, or more spaciousness, etc.
CruelInventions likes this.

Last edited by sakete; 07-20-2019 at 06:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #15272 of 16139 Old 07-20-2019, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonH50 View Post
I don't. But to each his own...

IME/IMO output impedance and noise floor tend to be the biggest distinguishing parameters among SS amps. Yes, many of them sound the same. I have no problem picking out a tube from a SS amp even at low levels and in a DBT.
Yeah, a tube amp will definitely sound different than a SS amp But otherwise between similarly rated amps I would be surprised if I could hear a difference. You could maybe objectively measure a difference, but you probably wouldn't hear it (subjective). But yeah, would be interesting to see a correctly executed double blind test between various popular amps (and let's include receivers as well, I'm not convinced that a dedicated amp will sound much better, if at all, than a good receiver, power ratings and such being equal).

It's like some of the claims that this amp/receiver sounds warm, vs that one sounds bright. That just doesn't make sense, that would then just be a badly designed amplifier that's deliberately introducing distortion and altering the signal. All it should be doing is, well, amplifying the input signal and passing it on to the output stage as cleanly as possible.
Muza and CruelInventions like this.

Last edited by sakete; 07-20-2019 at 06:33 PM.
post #15273 of 16139 Old 07-21-2019, 06:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
Liked: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakete View Post
t's like some of the claims that this amp/receiver sounds warm, vs that one sounds bright. That just doesn't make sense, that would then just be a badly designed amplifier that's deliberately introducing distortion and altering the signal. All it should be doing is, well, amplifying the input signal and passing it on to the output stage as cleanly as possible.
There is more to effect the sound in an AVR than the amp.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #15274 of 16139 Old 07-21-2019, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDCAT45 View Post
There is more to effect the sound in an AVR than the amp.
Yes, but when all processing is disabled they should all essentially sound the same.
post #15275 of 16139 Old 07-21-2019, 08:01 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 3272 Post(s)
Liked: 3359
Quote:
Yeah, a tube amp will definitely sound different than a SS amp But otherwise between similarly rated amps I would be surprised if I could hear a difference. You could maybe objectively measure a difference, but you probably wouldn't hear it (subjective). But yeah, would be interesting to see a correctly executed double blind test between various popular amps (and let's include receivers as well, I'm not convinced that a dedicated amp will sound much better, if at all, than a good receiver, power ratings and such being equal).

It's like some of the claims that this amp/receiver sounds warm, vs that one sounds bright. That just doesn't make sense, that would then just be a badly designed amplifier that's deliberately introducing distortion and altering the signal. All it should be doing is, well, amplifying the input signal and passing it on to the output stage as cleanly as possible.
I've done plenty of DBTs in the past along with all the measurements but this argument is both a no-win scenario and out of scope of this thread.

IME/IMO it is just too general an argument that leaves out too many variables.

Headphones take much less power and generally have higher average impedance and lower impedance excursions than many speakers so are less sensitive to amplifier output impedance. Note "less" does not mean "insensitive".

"After silence, that which best expresses the inexpressible, is music" - Aldous Huxley
post #15276 of 16139 Old 07-21-2019, 09:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Liked: 819
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichB View Post
I have level matched and compared the AT522NC to the At4002 and (IMO) they are distinguishable.
Here is my take on them:

https://www.audioholics.com/amplifie...ews/ati-at4002

The AT500NC amps are contenders should my Sunfire (circa 1999) ever die that is driving the Revel M20/C20's.
It could be that I am used to the class A/B sound and I know many that prefer NCore.

I had transformer hum with most amps, that is gone with the AHB2's.

BTW, there are a raft on new ATI amps coming out:

https://forums.audioholics.com/forum.../#post-1327334

- Rich

I had 2 Parasound amps and 6 months ago went with 2 channel ATI 522 series amp driving my front Revel F206s;

I performed several informal A/B tests vs Parasound Class AB and could barely detect any difference. And ATI comes with 7 year transferable warranty plus Purchased an open box model & received 20% off. Runs nice & cool and only about 40 lbs & plenty of power!
Rex Anderson likes this.

Primary set-up 5.1.4; Yamaha A2050, Paired w/Parasound P5 & ATI 522NC 2 channel amp
Revel F206 fronts & Revel M16 rears; Outlaw X12 Sub & 4 RSL C34e in-ceilings

Secondary 5.1: Denon S900W, Polk LSiM703/704C, Polk RC80i in-ceiling rears, RSL Speedwoofer 10s
post #15277 of 16139 Old 07-21-2019, 10:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
Liked: 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr View Post
Agreed.

The Benchmarks are a LOT easier to manipulate than the large ATI amps, which is a huge plus if an amp ever have to go out for repair or if you just want to pull the gear out of the rack for cleaning / reorganizing. Even with my Salon 2's, I'm not finding the reduction in power switching from the AT6007's to Benchmark AHB2's to be an issue as I can still play everything as loudly as I want with no hint of clipping.

This isn't a concern with the AT4000 series amps, but the AT6000 amps must be shipped via freight service once you configure them beyond a few channels as the shipping weight exceeds the FedEx and UPS ground service weight limit of 150lbs. Freight service coast to coast for an AT6000 series amp is about $500-600 if you shop around or a LOT more ($1000 or more) if you go with FedEx or UPS freight.

while not fun to move around a 4007 (or 6007) there is something to be said to have that many channels in one box.

I’d love to try the benchmarks, but problem is if I liked them simply don’t have the space in my stand to fill out 7 - 11 channels worth of benchmarks.
post #15278 of 16139 Old 07-21-2019, 11:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 1047 Post(s)
Liked: 1243
Quote:
Originally Posted by madhuski View Post
while not fun to move around a 4007 (or 6007) there is something to be said to have that many channels in one box.

I’d love to try the benchmarks, but problem is if I liked them simply don’t have the space in my stand to fill out 7 - 11 channels worth of benchmarks.

IMO, ATI has it figured out. They offer Class A/B and D in multichannel configurations at reasonable price points. Other amp companies (Benchmark, Bryston, Parasound etc) should take note.
Milt99, DS-21, madhuski and 1 others like this.
post #15279 of 16139 Old 07-21-2019, 11:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
Liked: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Anderson View Post
IMO, ATI has it figured out. They offer Class A/B and D in multichannel configurations at reasonable price points. Other amp companies (Benchmark, Bryston, Parasound etc) should take note.
The etc should definitely include Mark Levison.
post #15280 of 16139 Old 07-21-2019, 02:21 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 1936 Post(s)
Liked: 2321
Quote:
Originally Posted by madhuski View Post

Factoring in space for airflow, 4 Benchmark AHB2's, enough for 8 channels, only take slightly more rack space than a single AT6007; 6
AHB2's would take slightly less space than 2 AT6000 series chassis. I went with the rack mount version and left a single rack space between each, which Benchmark told me wasn't really necessary. My one complaint with the Benchmarks is that selling them only in a 2 channel configuration means either wasting a channel when used in a surround system or bridging/bi-amping at least one channel. I opted to go with 5 AHB2's and bi-amp the front 3 speakers. I may experiment with bridging the front 3 instead at some point.

My major complaint with the ATI amps was reliability. Swapping amp channel modules is a huge PITA in a fully loaded AT6007 (having done it several times, I'm well qualified to say that...). One of my AT6007's blew capacitors (or at least I think they were capacitors - it was a type I'm not familiar with that is a black wafer shape about .25" thick and about 1" diameter) on the trigger board - rather than send a new trigger board, ATI replaced that amp with a brand new one after 3 years of use and took care of the return freight to get the damaged amp back to them. So I ultimately can't complain about their customer support, but they do move at a glacial pace - each time I ran into a problem with one of the amps it took a few months for them to send replacement parts and required gentle reminder nudges to keep things moving along.
post #15281 of 16139 Old 07-21-2019, 03:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Benchmark AHB2 100W/ch 3,000 = 1,500/channel

ATI AT522NC 200W/ch 2,195 = 1,100/ channel

8 channels of Benchmark = 12,000

8 channels of ATI = AT528 NC = 4,595 = 575/ch

Helps to keep thing in perspective, more apples to apples.

ATI doesn't make a 100 W/channel amp.

Closest ATI comparison to Benchmark re: cost per channel is the AT4002, 2 channels, Class A/B for 2995. It has 200 W/ch, double the power of the Benchmark.

FYI:

Bryston 3B 3 (Cubed) = 200 W/ch costs 5,495.

Mark Levinson No534 = 250 W/ch costs 20,000
Milt99 likes this.

Last edited by Mike Lang; 07-26-2019 at 06:06 AM.
post #15282 of 16139 Old 07-21-2019, 03:47 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Quote:
Benchmark AHB2 100W/ch $3,000 = $1,500/channel

ATI AT522NC 200W/ch $2,195 = $1,100/ channel

8 channels of Benchmark = $12,000

8 channels of ATI = AT528 NC = $4,595 = $575/ch

Helps to keep thing in perspective, more apples to apples.

ATI doesn't even make a 100 W/channel amp.

Closest comparison to Benchmark comparing cost per channel is the AT4002, 2 channels, Class A/B for $2995. It has 200 W/ch, double the power of the Benchmark.
Rex, there's a lot more to an amp than power. The Benchmark AHB2 has plenty of power to drive Revel Salon 2's as loudly as any reasonable person would want to listen to them. @RichB and I didn't say the Benchmarks are the least expensive option, but they are excellent amps. I liked the AT6007's quite a bit when they worked, but I just couldn't put up with the ongoing hardware issues with them.
RichB likes this.
post #15283 of 16139 Old 07-21-2019, 03:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Rex, there's a lot more to an amp than power. The Benchmark AHB2 has plenty of power to drive Revel Salon 2's as loudly as any reasonable person would want to listen to them. @RichB and I didn't say the Benchmarks are the least expensive option, but they are excellent amps. I liked the AT6007's quite a bit when they worked, but I just couldn't put up with the ongoing hardware issues with them.

I understand that. I've been in the high end and pro audio business since 1971. I bought my first system when I graduated from high school. Owned and/or used a lot of amps since then. I'm just putting out cost information. I would love to get my hands on a Benchmark amp. I hope I don't have reliability issues with my ATI and sorry to hear you did. How long ago was that?

Last edited by Rex Anderson; 07-21-2019 at 04:17 PM.
post #15284 of 16139 Old 07-21-2019, 04:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 994 Post(s)
Liked: 512
ATI has a good reputation. I’ve heard excellent comments on the class D models.

I wonder what a Crown I Tech would do.
yanks1 likes this.

Mike Miles
[email protected]
post #15285 of 16139 Old 07-21-2019, 05:50 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Quote:
I understand that. I've been in the high end and pro audio business since 1971. I bought my first system when I graduated from high school. Owned and/or used a lot of amps since then. I'm just putting out cost information. I would love to get my hands on a Benchmark amp. I hope I don't have reliability issues with my ATI and sorry to hear you did. How long ago was that?
The ATI amps were purchased about 3 years ago, shortly after the AT6000 series came out. @RichB and I had issues with them right from the start. The initial trigger boards simply didn't work correctly; I don't recall the specifics but could track them down in email history if anyone wants more details. ATI sent us updated trigger boards that we installed ourselves, which still didn't work correctly and later sent us a firmware programmer to update the firmware which finally got the trigger board functionality fixed. I had a bad amp module early on, and ATI sent me a replacement to swap in. I later had a couple of additional bad amp modules that were swapped out. Most recently (several months ago), I had the catastrophic failure of the trigger board and ATI replaced the amp. At that point I had had enough and decided to switch to the Benchmark amps. Other than being slow to get replacement parts shipped, I have no complaints with ATI's service, but I want to use my system rather than spend a ton of time diagnosing and fixing problems.

I realize that ATI sells lots of amps under their name and rebranded under numerous other brands and my experience is likely (hopefully) atypical, but I would hope that any reasonable person can understand why I decided to move on. That said, based on the serial numbers, they don't sell too many AT6007's as the serial numbers on my original amps from 3 years ago and the brand new one they built a few months ago were about 35 apart, so I suspect they don't sell too many AT6000 series amps.

@RichB 's review on Audioholics has more detail on the trigger circuit issues we both ran into (me with a Denon AVP-A1HDCI at the time and him with an Emotiva XMC-1) when our amps initially arrived.
RichB likes this.

Last edited by gsr; 07-22-2019 at 05:00 AM.
post #15286 of 16139 Old 07-21-2019, 08:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
The ATI amps were purchased about 3 years ago, shortly after the AT6000 series came out. @RichB and I had issues with them right from the start. The initial trigger boards simply didn't work correctly; I don't recall the specifics but could track them down in email history if anyone wants more details. ATI sent us updated trigger boards that we installed ourselves, which still didn't work correctly and later sent us a firmware programmer to update the firmware which finally got the trigger board functionality fixed. I had a bad amp module early on, and ATI sent me a replacement to swap in. I later had a couple of additional bad amp modules that were swapped out. Most recently (several months ago), I had the catastrophic failure of the trigger board and ATI replaced the amp. At that point I had had enough and decided to switch to the Benchmark amps. Other than being slow to get replacement parts shipped, I have no complaints with ATI's service, but I want to use my system rather than spend a ton of time diagnosing and fixing problems.

I realize that ATI sells lots of amps under their name and rebranded under numerous other brands and my experience is likely (hopefully) atypical, but I would hope that any reasonable person can understand why I decided to move on. That said, based on the serial numbers, they don't sell too many AT6007's as the serial numbers on my original amps from 3 years ago and the brand new one they built a few months ago were about 35 apart, so I suspect they don't sell too many AT6000 series amps.
Thanks for that info. I'll pass it on to the rep to see if they are taking steps to rectify the problems. I think they would have learned from your experience and corrected the problem to avoid it with future customers. I've dealt with electronic repairs for decades and seen a lot of things. I did repair work on mixing consoles, tape machines, amps, microphones, etc for recording studios. Companies get bad parts from suppliers and have to sort out the problems to get back on track. Stuff happens as they say. Sounds like you and RichB got amps from the same run that had the same problems three years ago. If they haven't sold many in the past three years, they may still have the same trigger boards. That issue should have been resolved in my opinion.

I don't use the trigger in my amp so I shouldn't have that problem. Guess I'll find out if the AT4003 amp modules hold up. My amp is on many hours a day at a lower level for background music and run hard for at least a few hours to listen to music and movies at higher levels.

Last edited by Rex Anderson; 07-21-2019 at 08:10 PM.
post #15287 of 16139 Old 07-21-2019, 09:28 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked: 202
I’ve had my ATI 6007 since October 2014 - not a hint of trouble. I have always used a trigger. I’ve asked it to play at reference levels for all 7 channels simultaneously for countless hours. It has successfully answered the call to do so for seven B&W D2’s, and five Revel Ulima2’s + two Revel Performa Be’s.

And it’s done all this for a very reasonable price. Try it, you’ll like it! And the Revel speakers - well I recommend them too!
Rex Anderson likes this.
post #15288 of 16139 Old 07-22-2019, 05:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 3592 Post(s)
Liked: 2026
Quote:
I can say I'm very happy with the ATI AT 4003. It is a very high quality product in both build and sound. I've pushed it to the point of seeing the clip light flicker and it sounded great, not a hint of strain or harshness. Very solid, smooth top end, tight punchy bass, holographic imaging in stereo. Every bit as good sounding and well built as the Bryston amps I have used for many years and less expensive. Really great product, I recommend them based on my experience as an owner. I don't know if they sound as good as the Levinson, I can't afford them either, lol. Maybe Harman will send me one so I can compare them, hint, hint.

The packaging to ship the amp is amazing. Two pieces of plywood in the box (top and bottom) to protect it. 15 pounds worth of box/packaging. I was shocked when I opened the box and unpacked it.

I saw this 4003 amp for sale on forums for a steal....wish I bought. glad you like.

Power: Marantz sr7008, NAD C 275Bee x 2, Video: Oppo 103, Samsung 75un6300
Speakers: Focal aria 948, Focal cc900, Klipsch synergy KSF 10.5, Magnepan LRS
Subs: Rythmik FV25HP, Rythmik FV15HP
post #15289 of 16139 Old 07-23-2019, 05:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 24
The dynamics and detail of the Performa be series is incredible. still being blown away by the new bookshelf upgrade
340z and Rex Anderson like this.

System: Emotiva XSP-1, Lexicon 225(Bryston 4B-ST with a new face), Revel M126be, SVS SB2000, Cambridge DACMAGIC 100, JVC XL-Z1050TN, Rega RP6, Vincent PHO-8. A bunch of monster power conditioning junk V: Samsung NU8000, Nvidia Shield TV
post #15290 of 16139 Old 07-23-2019, 01:56 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Possible Upgrade from Definitive Technology Mythos series

Hello,

I am considering upgrading my 5.1 surround sound system which utilizes 5 Mythos 9's and a HSU 15" Sub. I use a Marantz SR5012 AVR to power the system.

I have never heard the Revels however I have read and heard great things about them...specifically the M106 and F206 speakers as well as the C205 and C208 centers.

Financially it is a step up and I want to make sure it is a worthy investment from the Mythos 9's which have been great speakers but missing something.

I do 70% movies and 30% music.

I feel like the wall mounted 9's are a little too bright and missing some of the mid-range in the music listening. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
PG55

LG-OLED 65C8PUA
Marantz-SR5012
Sony-UBP X-800, Roku Ultra 4K
Front L&R-Monitor Audio Silver 300's, Center-MA Silver C350, Surrounds-MA Silver FX
Sub Woofers-Paradigm Reference Millenia (2)
post #15291 of 16139 Old 07-23-2019, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG55 View Post
Hello,

I am considering upgrading my 5.1 surround sound system which utilizes 5 Mythos 9's and a HSU 15" Sub. I use a Marantz SR5012 AVR to power the system.

I have never heard the Revels however I have read and heard great things about them...specifically the M106 and F206 speakers as well as the C205 and C208 centers.

Financially it is a step up and I want to make sure it is a worthy investment from the Mythos 9's which have been great speakers but missing something.

I feel like the wall mounted 9's are a little too bright and missing some of the mid-range in the music listening. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

PG55
I'd say try to demo the F36 vs the F206. If you think the additional $1.5K is worth it then go for Performas. I did the same, but decided that the difference in sound quality was very subtle and wasn't worth another $1.5K, so went for the F36. And they sound really really good, punch way above their price point.
yanks1 likes this.
post #15292 of 16139 Old 07-23-2019, 02:50 PM

Quote:
I'd say try to demo the F36 vs the F206. If you think the additional $1.5K is worth it then go for Performas. I did the same, but decided that the difference in sound quality was very subtle and wasn't worth another $1.5K, so went for the F36. And they sound really really good, punch way above their price point.
Thank you-Are you using them in a surround sound system or Stereo and are they efficient enough for a 100 watt per channel AVR?

LG-OLED 65C8PUA
Marantz-SR5012
Front L&R-Monitor Audio Silver 300's, Center-MA Silver C350, Surrounds-MA Silver FX
post #15293 of 16139 Old 07-23-2019, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Thank you-Are you using them in a surround sound system or Stereo and are they efficient enough for a 100 watt per channel AVR?
Stereo, and they're pretty efficient. 100W should be plenty. They do dip down as low as I think 3.9 ohms (impedance) at certain frequencies, so make sure your amp can handle that.
post #15294 of 16139 Old 07-23-2019, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Stereo, and they're pretty efficient. 100W should be plenty. They do dip down as low as I think 3.9 ohms (impedance) at certain frequencies, so make sure your amp can handle that.
Thanks!

Couple more quick questions-are they very placement sensitive?

Do they need to away from the front wall by a certain distance?

Toed in or straight ahead?

Or are they pretty easy to position in a room.

LG-OLED 65C8PUA
Marantz-SR5012
post #15295 of 16139 Old 07-23-2019, 04:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1744 Post(s)
Liked: 1339
Quote:
Thanks!

All of those questions are room and personal taste dependent.

Leave it at 8 ohms and call it a day :)
post #15296 of 16139 Old 07-23-2019, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Thanks!

I'll second wat russdawg said. Otherwise they have a pretty wide dispersion pattern, so the sound signature doesn't change too much within the listening window (Google the exact definition if you're curious). The rest will depend on your room, so not much I can say there.
PG55 likes this.
post #15297 of 16139 Old 07-23-2019, 09:34 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Hello,

Thanks,
PG55
I’ve never heard Mythos speakers so I can’t say how it would compare but I do have 4x F206’s and a C208 in a 5.1 setup. I’m extremely happy with them and would definitely recommend them.

I’m currently running them off a Denon X4500H and it seems perfectly fine so your Marantz should be fine too. I do plan to add a separate amp eventually though.
PG55 likes this.
post #15298 of 16139 Old 07-24-2019, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1316 View Post
I’ve never heard Mythos speakers so I can’t say how it would compare but I do have 4x F206’s and a C208 in a 5.1 setup. I’m extremely happy with them and would definitely recommend them.

I’m currently running them off a Denon X4500H and it seems perfectly fine so your Marantz should be fine too. I do plan to add a separate amp eventually though.
Thanks-what size is your room?

LG-OLED 65C8PUA
Marantz-SR5012
post #15299 of 16139 Old 07-24-2019, 10:21 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Thanks-what size is your room?
The living room part is around 14’ x 15’, it’s completely open into the kitchen area though so the total space is about 14’ x 30’.
post #15300 of 16139 Old 07-25-2019, 06:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
Liked: 525
OT topic alert.

I have 2 Studios, just got an Anthem STR Pre-Amp.
Planning on getting 2 subs and positioning them near the rear wall.
Will re-position as needed but I'd prefer to have them flanking the MLP right\left.

The STR allows for 2 subs & has the option of running them stereo or mono.
Anyone have recommendation of which option?

I know that sound at 80Hz\below is non-directional.
I've never had that option previously.

System is 80% music but there is an OLED at play but I think I'm gonna go with a powered soundbar\sub for video content

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Revel

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page