post #14221 of 19248 Old 05-14-2018, 12:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1038 Post(s)
Liked: 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by dftkell View Post
Unfortunately, I believe the Q series uses 2.5 way crossovers instead of 3-ways because they are cheaper--not because they are better or even comparable. A three way costs more to design and implement so you need to step up to the R series and above to see it. (Or do what I did--take the Q series Uni-Q driver and have custom three-way speakers built. My own "poor man's R300's.) It is superior to a 2.5 way though. There is less pistonic movement required from the 5.25" mid on the uni-q when it is crossed over at 500hz. Less movement of the 5.25" mid allows it to function as a more stable waveguide for the tweeter.

Andrew Jones is designing three way, concentric driver speakers with his Uni-Fi line at the same price point as the KEF Q-series speakers. The only downside I see to his designs vs KEF's Q-series is the very low sensitivity of the Uni-Fi's.
Yes a 2.5 way is cheaper and that is probably the main reason for the Q series using them but I wouldn't say a 2.5 way is inherently worse than a 3 way, especially with the coaxial driver. There are tradeoffs with everything and many people think a 2 way sounds more natural than many other speakers because of how simple they are, fewer crossover points, etc. One of the main benefits of coaxials is the point-source soundfield they create which goes away in a 3 way, this might actually be what some are describing as the "disconnect" from the mids to bass. Crossing the coaxial over at 500Hz will no doubt negate any cone excursion and therefore IMD distortion but I think a 2.5 way like the Q200c/500/700 will blend better with the woofers and since 3 woofers are sharing the bass frequencies, the cone excursion should be very low as well, but not as low as the 3 way of course.

By the way, with a 100Hz 2nd order high pass, even my Q150 have very little cone movement and I don't hear any audible IMD distortion so unless you listen at very loud levels, I don't think it's a huge concern.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14222 of 19248 Old 05-14-2018, 01:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarons915 View Post
Yes a 2.5 way is cheaper and that is probably the main reason for the Q series using them but I wouldn't say a 2.5 way is inherently worse than a 3 way, especially with the coaxial driver. There are tradeoffs with everything and many people think a 2 way sounds more natural than many other speakers because of how simple they are, fewer crossover points, etc. One of the main benefits of coaxials is the point-source soundfield they create which goes away in a 3 way, this might actually be what some are describing as the "disconnect" from the mids to bass. Crossing the coaxial over at 500Hz will no doubt negate any cone excursion and therefore IMD distortion but I think a 2.5 way like the Q200c/500/700 will blend better with the woofers and since 3 woofers are sharing the bass frequencies, the cone excursion should be very low as well, but not as low as the 3 way of course.

By the way, with a 100Hz 2nd order high pass, even my Q150 have very little cone movement and I don't hear any audible IMD distortion so unless you listen at very loud levels, I don't think it's a huge concern.
Yes, perhaps not inherently worse. It does depend on the implementation. And as you said, it's all about the tradeoffs. I'd love to see KEF come out with a 15" uni-q like the older 15" Tannoy speakers. That would be a helluva a 2-way speaker, and with a 15" mid, there would be very little cone movement. It would however be an enormous box that very few people would want to put in their living room.

Regarding the current KEF 2.5 way Q series speakers, I don't mind the implementation as much in the floor standers but I do wish they had kept the center channel a true three way design--like the older Q200C. When the speaker has multiple drivers laid out horizontally, I do believe a three way is superior to a two way. Of course this is theoretical on my part. I'd love to see some measurements of one against the other.
post #14223 of 19248 Old 05-14-2018, 02:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

The 100hz high pass on your Q150's sounds like a good balance. In my living room, I have a set of the older KEF eggs--the 3005's. I use multiple subs and cross them all over at 120hz except for the center which is 110. I never listen at high volumes and it sounds great.

The system in my signature with the KEF Uni-q's definitely gets played louder and I wanted an 80hz crossover. Still using multiple subs but the larger, 3-ways fit the bill more appropriately for me there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14224 of 19248 Old 05-14-2018, 02:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yes, perhaps not inherently worse. It does depend on the implementation. And as you said, it's all about the tradeoffs. I'd love to see KEF come out with a 15" uni-q like the older 15" Tannoy speakers. That would be a helluva a 2-way speaker, and with a 15" mid, there would be very little cone movement. It would however be an enormous box that very few people would want to put in their living room.

Regarding the current KEF 2.5 way Q series speakers, I don't mind the implementation as much in the floor standers but I do wish they had kept the center channel a true three way design--like the older Q200C. When the speaker has multiple drivers laid out horizontally, I do believe a three way is superior to a two way. Of course this is theoretical on my part. I'd love to see some measurements of one against the other.
The larger UniQ might be a nice compromise but I know most people preferred the Q100 to the 300 because they said the mid to tweeter integration was better and they just sounded smoother overall. The new Q350 seems to be a lot better though so I'm curious if people will still prefer the 150 to it. I didn't realize the old 200/600c were 3 ways, I'd also be curious how these sound compared to the Q650. One thing that really made me love the KEF sound when comparing back and forth with traditional 2 ways was the coherent point-source sound, though, so I definitely don't want to lose that by going 3 way.

Quote:
The 100hz high pass on your Q150's sounds like a good balance. In my living room, I have a set of the older KEF eggs--the 3005's. I use multiple subs and cross them all over at 120hz except for the center which is 110. I never listen at high volumes and it sounds great.

The system in my signature with the KEF Uni-q's definitely gets played louder and I wanted an 80hz crossover. Still using multiple subs but the larger, 3-ways fit the bill more appropriately for me there.
Do you know what your custom KEF are crossed over at? And have you compared them to Q100? I'm curious if you notice anything negative with the integration compared to the Q100 2 way. Obviously the bass is going to be much more extended, I just wonder if it retains all of the benefits of the UniQ driver.
post #14225 of 19248 Old 05-14-2018, 03:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pase22 View Post
Since you're in the UK, a B.K sub would be a good option. They have several different options, depending on room size, desired levels of output and of course budget.

Thanks, i will give them a call tomorow. The XLS200 MK2 looks like what i am looking for

KEF-LS50w
post #14226 of 19248 Old 05-14-2018, 04:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Do you know what your custom KEF are crossed over at? And have you compared them to Q100? I'm curious if you notice anything negative with the integration compared to the Q100 2 way. Obviously the bass is going to be much more extended, I just wonder if it retains all of the benefits of the UniQ driver.
I don't remember exactly. They were made for me a few years ago. They are passive versions of Soundfield Audio's Monitor 1's. I never owned Q100's but my previous speakers in that room were iQ10's. My current custom Kef's are a step up in SQ for sure. A big part of that is the more sophisticated uni-q driver. The speakers sound very coherent and measure very well in my room.
post #14227 of 19248 Old 05-14-2018, 04:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
The larger UniQ might be a nice compromise but I know most people preferred the Q100 to the 300 because they said the mid to tweeter integration was better and they just sounded smoother overall.
From what I remember (I could be wrong) the Q300 did not have as smooth of a FR as the Q100, which was very smooth. The 8" uni-q they used in the Q900 was very smooth as well--just as nice as the Q100. Check out the measurements of it in Sound and Vision. So it's not necessarily a size issue, it's how it's implemented as a whole.
aarons915 likes this.
post #14228 of 19248 Old 05-14-2018, 06:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
From what I remember (I could be wrong) the Q300 did not have as smooth of a FR as the Q100, which was very smooth. The 8" uni-q they used in the Q900 was very smooth as well--just as nice as the Q100. Check out the measurements of it in Sound and Vision. So it's not necessarily a size issue, it's how it's implemented as a whole.
I saw the sound and vision review of the Q900 and it does appear to have very good measurements but the main drawback I see is crossing over an 8 inch woofer at 1800Hz and the Q950 says it's 2200Hz which is even worse. The S&V measurements are just a listening window but I would expect the Q900 to suffer off-axis in the upper midrange where the 8 starts beaming.

If you check out the designs of the various Reference series(and Blade) where cost is basically no object, you'll see they all share the same 5 inch UniQ driver and all of them cross over at a lower 350Hz. The Reference white paper is also an awesome source of information in general about speaker design.
post #14229 of 19248 Old 05-14-2018, 07:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 3502 Post(s)
Liked: 1957
Quote:
I saw the sound and vision review of the Q900 and it does appear to have very good measurements but the main drawback I see is crossing over an 8 inch woofer at 1800Hz and the Q950 says it's 2200Hz which is even worse. The S&V measurements are just a listening window but I would expect the Q900 to suffer off-axis in the upper midrange where the 8 starts beaming.

If you check out the designs of the various Reference series(and Blade) where cost is basically no object, you'll see they all share the same 5 inch UniQ driver and all of them cross over at a lower 350Hz. The Reference white paper is also an awesome source of information in general about speaker design.
Just a point of clarification: The speakers may share a size and basic design of Uni-Q driver, but most certainly NOT the same driver at all. The ones in various model speakers are all different part numbers because they use differing construction materials, designs and components. The Uni-Q driver has been continuously improved-upon in various ways for over 25 years now, so there are at least 40 different ones. Some may look similar, but that's where it ends.

I would also take the crossover values given with a grain of salt and trust my ears first, measurements second, and published parameters last.

KEF R500, R200C, R100, R50, SVS SB2000 sub, NAD T758v3 AVR, LG UP875 4K BlueRay, Samsung UN55JU6500F 4K LED TV, KEF M500 headphones, Sony CDP-CE500 CD changer. Office: NAD M10, KEF LS50, KEF Kube 10b, Pro-Ject RPM1 TT w/ Ortofon 2M Red. Guest room: Hafler 300 L-R, KEF Reference Model 100 center, KEF iQ10 surrounds, modded M&K V-90 sub, Bluesound Vault 2.
post #14230 of 19248 Old 05-14-2018, 08:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Stereophile’s measurements go into more detail for the Q900.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/...r-measurements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #14231 of 19248 Old 05-14-2018, 09:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenM10759 View Post
Just a point of clarification: The speakers may share a size and basic design of Uni-Q driver, but most certainly NOT the same driver at all. The ones in various model speakers are all different part numbers because they use differing construction materials, designs and components. The Uni-Q driver has been continuously improved-upon in various ways for over 25 years now, so there are at least 40 different ones. Some may look similar, but that's where it ends.

I would also take the crossover values given with a grain of salt and trust my ears first, measurements second, and published parameters last.
Thanks I did word that oddly, I didn't mean they share the identical unit but that the 5 inch size seems to integrate best with a 1" tweeter. And I do trust my ears but after listening and comparing to measurements over the years, it becomes obvious that the 2 way designs with larger midrange drivers don't sound as open and natural to me, which I attribute to the midrange beaming because it crosses over too high. I recently made a thread comparing Mini Philharmonitors, which use a RAAL crossed at 3200Hz, to the Zaph ZA 5.2 in the same cabinet, same midwoofer but a dome tweeter crossed at 1800Hz and it was very easy to tell the difference. The Zaph sounded more open and natural to my ears even though the RAAL was probably the better tweeter.
post #14232 of 19248 Old 05-15-2018, 02:16 AM

Anyone tried or is currently using the performance stands? i need some stands but hardly any reviews online for the performance.

Thanks

KEF-LS50w
post #14233 of 19248 Old 05-15-2018, 06:58 AM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Can anyone recommend good wall mounts for my Q100's?

Just picked up a mint condition used Q200C for $240 and now need to get my Q100's on the wall.

Thanks!
post #14234 of 19248 Old 05-15-2018, 07:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2168 Post(s)
Liked: 3327
Not my level of expertise.

Bookshelf speakers.

Would a crossover frequency of 2.1kHz be better at sending the signal to the mid/bass driver than a frequency of 2.5kHz, or is it so minuscule of a difference that it doesn't need to be considered? Wouldn't the higher you go in frequency be directed toward the tweeter? IOW, the 2.5kHz would tend to be slightly "brighter"? Or do I have this all wrong?
post #14235 of 19248 Old 05-15-2018, 07:57 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Liked: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Brozovich View Post

Just picked up a mint condition used Q200C for $240 and now need to get my Q100's on the wall.

Thanks!
My Q100s have wall mount brackets built in.

OLED55E6P (609 build)
Denon X2400H
KEF Q100 L/R/C, SVS SB12-NSD
XB1S, Roku Ultra
post #14236 of 19248 Old 05-15-2018, 08:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post
Not my level of expertise.

Bookshelf speakers.

Would a crossover frequency of 2.1kHz be better at sending the signal to the mid/bass driver than a frequency of 2.5kHz, or is it so minuscule of a difference that it doesn't need to be considered? Wouldn't the higher you go in frequency be directed toward the tweeter? IOW, the 2.5kHz would tend to be slightly "brighter"? Or do I have this all wrong?
The crossover in a 2 way is a balance between midrange dispersion and power handling of the tweeter. With a 5" speaker, you generally want to be at or under 2500Hz, with a 6.5 you want to be at 2k or under or the dispersion suffers. I'm certainly no speaker designer so I'm sure there are more considerations than that but those are the basics. And no you won't be able to tell if a speaker is bright based on crossover point but you can by measurements.
Aliens likes this.
post #14237 of 19248 Old 05-15-2018, 08:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 3473 Post(s)
Liked: 2933
Quote:

Thanks!
If you have space constraints as I do for my surrounds, You can use a single screw to flush mount them to the using the bracket on the back of the speakers. You will need to use the included rubber stopper to keep them level. That being said, it's never a bad idea to give them a little of clearance from the back wall.
https://www.amazon.com/VideoSecu-Cla...70_&dpSrc=srch
https://www.amazon.com/Mount-Anti-Th...speaker+mounts

Kef LS50,Q200C, Q100, Kef Kube 10B (X2) , Denon AVR-X3400H, NAD 216 THX, Panasonic 50" Plasma, Xbox One.
Bedroom: Kef Q100 ,JBL Loft 20, SVS SB-2000, Denon AVR-S710W, PS3, 32" Insigna LED.
post #14238 of 19248 Old 05-15-2018, 08:33 AM

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Quote:

Thanks!
I use these for my Q100s. They hold them firmly and have enough tilt and swivel to give flexibility in directing them.

https://www.amazon.ca/B-Tech-BT77-Ul...er+wall+mounts
KenM10759 likes this.
post #14239 of 19248 Old 05-15-2018, 08:40 AM

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
Liked: 287
Quote:

Thanks!
Can't speak for the wall mounts but nice find on the q200c! Enjoy
post #14240 of 19248 Old 05-15-2018, 01:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
Liked: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Pudicomp View Post
Anyone tried or is currently using the performance stands? i need some stands but hardly any reviews online for the performance.

Thanks
These look and work great with the LS50s. Construction is top notch as well as looks. Easy fill with sand or shot. The cable management hole is extra large for multiple wires like for use with the LS50W.

Like the Reference Stand they are probably a bit overpriced but they are a great looking and functioning match.

The color match to my LS50 was perfect.

Rick
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	KEFstand1.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	2402956   Click image for larger version

Name:	KEFstand2.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	2402958  
post #14241 of 19248 Old 05-16-2018, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SoftDome View Post
These look and work great with the LS50s. Construction is top notch as well as looks. Easy fill with sand or shot. The cable management hole is extra large for multiple wires like for use with the LS50W.

Like the Reference Stand they are probably a bit overpriced but they are a great looking and functioning match.

The color match to my LS50 was perfect.

Rick

thanks a lot for the feedback. what did you use to fill yours and what % full is it?

KEF-LS50w
post #14242 of 19248 Old 05-16-2018, 08:00 AM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pase22 View Post
If you have space constraints as I do for my surrounds, You can use a single screw to flush mount them to the using the bracket on the back of the speakers. You will need to use the included rubber stopper to keep them level. That being said, it's never a bad idea to give them a little of clearance from the back wall.
https://www.amazon.com/VideoSecu-Cla...70_&dpSrc=srch
https://www.amazon.com/Mount-Anti-Th...speaker+mounts
Thank you! The first link is exactly what I need. I have to mount these high on the wall and wide due to door openings and such, so they need to tilt downward and also swivel to angle the sound to the couch. I know they come with the flush mount rubber stops but that won't work in my case.

Thanks again!
post #14243 of 19248 Old 05-16-2018, 09:07 AM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 5
My 650c gets delivered today, will update my post with my thoughts once I get it hooked up.
KenM10759 likes this.

KEF Q150 | KEF Q650 | KEF Q100 | SVS PB-2000 | Denon 1400H
post #14244 of 19248 Old 05-17-2018, 12:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1104 Post(s)
Liked: 771
Heard the Reference 1 today, and holy Moses! I do believe it has taken the lead of best KEF speaker I have heard, and that does include both the Reference 3 and Blade. To be fair, the Blade is VERY, VERY good, but something about it's bass integration just isn't as good, to my ears, as the Ref 1. The thing that really stood out to me is how fast and attacky the Ref 1 is.

This pair of Ref 1's was in the "foundry edition" black and copper, and was driven by an Anthem STR integrated. Later we moved them to a 100wpc tube amp (Prima Luna maybe?) but I didn't think they sounded as good as with the big Anthem.

KenM10759 and Blais223 like this.

HT: KEF Reference 1 - Anthem AVM60 & MCA525 - Martin Logan Focus - DefTech XTR-20BP - Dual SVS SB16 Ultra
Office 2CH: KEF LS50 - Crown - Bluesound
Stage: Allen & Heath Dlive s5000 - Westone AMPRO 30 - AKG mics - Crown Amps
WAF is currently at DEFCON ORANGE
post #14245 of 19248 Old 05-17-2018, 05:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 3502 Post(s)
Liked: 1957
Either you have an iPhone for photos or that's a unique wall-mount Reference 1.

They're all good. I like the Blade 2 best, then the Reference 3. That's because the rooms they were in were sized right for the speakers, the speakers were positioned carefully, and good sources were used. Each set of ears is also different.

Those are pretty. I would prefer a pair of Reference 3 in piano black but with blue drivers.

KEF R500, R200C, R100, R50, SVS SB2000 sub, NAD T758v3 AVR, LG UP875 4K BlueRay, Samsung UN55JU6500F 4K LED TV, KEF M500 headphones, Sony CDP-CE500 CD changer. Office: NAD M10, KEF LS50, KEF Kube 10b, Pro-Ject RPM1 TT w/ Ortofon 2M Red. Guest room: Hafler 300 L-R, KEF Reference Model 100 center, KEF iQ10 surrounds, modded M&K V-90 sub, Bluesound Vault 2.
post #14246 of 19248 Old 05-17-2018, 07:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenM10759 View Post
Either you have an iPhone for photos or that's a unique wall-mount Reference 1.

They're all good. I like the Blade 2 best, then the Reference 3. That's because the rooms they were in were sized right for the speakers, the speakers were positioned carefully, and good sources were used. Each set of ears is also different.

Those are pretty. I would prefer a pair of Reference 3 in piano black but with blue drivers.
Best I've heard were LS50 and R100's. I'd love to hear the Reference and blades, but very hard to find locally. If the Reference are anywhere close or better than the B&W 800 series, it would be a real treat.

Kef LS50,Q200C, Q100, Kef Kube 10B (X2) , Denon AVR-X3400H, NAD 216 THX, Panasonic 50" Plasma, Xbox One.
Bedroom: Kef Q100 ,JBL Loft 20, SVS SB-2000, Denon AVR-S710W, PS3, 32" Insigna LED.
post #14247 of 19248 Old 05-17-2018, 08:54 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Just wanted to say thanks for all the help. I ended up sending the Q350 and Q650c back for 3 LS50, and I am extremely happy!! The Q350 had a bit too much bass (even crossed over at 80 to my sub) that almost muddied them up a bit, and the Q650c was a bit "chesty" sounding. The LS50 are very clear, and mix well with my subwoofer crossed over at 80.
KenM10759 likes this.
post #14248 of 19248 Old 05-17-2018, 09:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkobangz View Post
Just wanted to say thanks for all the help. I ended up sending the Q350 and Q650c back for 3 LS50, and I am extremely happy!! The Q350 had a bit too much bass (even crossed over at 80 to my sub) that almost muddied them up a bit, and the Q650c was a bit "chesty" sounding. The LS50 are very clear, and mix well with my subwoofer crossed over at 80.
Very nice upgrade! Glad to hear you're enjoying your new setup.
Kirkobangz likes this.

post #14249 of 19248 Old 05-17-2018, 11:48 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
Liked: 410
Pffft. I threw my Blades in the garbage.

"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it."
post #14250 of 19248 Old 05-17-2018, 02:24 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Liked: 495
I recently got back in to the A/V hobby after taking a 10-12 year break, and decided to start with a simple 2.1 system. I've owned Polk, Paradigm, Infinity, and B&W. I started looking online at ID companies and went to local stores listening to everything I could. I checked out Elac, Martin Logan, NHT, B&W, Def Tech, Klipsch, and KEF. I was impressed with many of them, but the ones that really stood out for my particular tastes were the KEF Q100s. I am still amazed at the quality for the money and they are KEF's entry level speakers. I got a great deal on an open box pair and set them up as well as the room would allow.

For the .1, I ordered a Dayton Audio Ultimax 12" woofer and a Behringer 1000dsp amp. I've built many a sub back in the day based on Adire Audio's Shiva and Tempest, so I'm looking forward to getting my feet wet again with a new build. My longer term plan is to get a pair of KEF R300s for the fronts and the R200c center, and move the Q100s to the rear. I will then build a new, small refrigerator sized sub based on the Ultimax 18, as my girlfriend allows. This small system will be a good way of acclimating her.

I've had a lot of fun getting back into this hobby again learning new things and relearning things I've forgotten (with the help of the many great members of the AVS forum). I've pulled out music I haven't heard in years and enjoyed the simple pleasure of just sitting and listening. The KEFs are so clean and articulate and throw out such an immersive soundstage. Again, it blows me away that these are KEF's entery level speakers. I can't wait to experience the sound of speakers deeper in their line.

"Rock and roll is alive and alright" Sloan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Kef , Kef Audio , kef blade 2 , Kef Bookshelf Speaker , Kef C4 Subwoofer Black , Kef Center Channel Speaker , Kef Ls50 2 Way Speaker System , Kef Q100bl Bookshelf Speaker , Kef Q700wa Floorstanding Speaker , kef reference 3 , Kef T Series Floor Stand Pair

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page