*** The Official APERION Thread *** - Page 259 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 558Likes

post #7741 of 7906 Old 03-24-2018, 11:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by gajCA View Post
Two questions, when will the Gloss Cherry Verus towers be back in stock do you think and it seems that you offer free returns on "new condition" towers, is that true?

Thanks.
I think we're still about a month out on the gloss cherry VGTs.

Yes, you can return anything in like new condition for a full refund within 60 days of your purchase and we even cover return shipping.

Hope that helps!
gajCA likes this.

Aperion Intimus 5T towers, Intimus 6C center, 4B bookshelves and S8-APR, Onkyo TXNR-809
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7742 of 7906 Old 03-24-2018, 11:06 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 234 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9396 Post(s)
Liked: 6482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
I think we're still about a month out on the gloss cherry VGTs.

Yes, you can return anything in like new condition for a full refund within 60 days of your purchase and we even cover return shipping.

Hope that helps!
Excellent, thanks.

Geoff A. J., California
post #7743 of 7906 Old 03-29-2018, 09:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

New deal today, get 25% off all Intimus systems and a free wire kit with everything you need to hook up the system included for free:

https://www.aperionaudio.com/home-th...heater-systems

Aperion Intimus 5T towers, Intimus 6C center, 4B bookshelves and S8-APR, Onkyo TXNR-809
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7744 of 7906 Old 04-05-2018, 04:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 2349 Post(s)
Liked: 3484
Hicks
Nice article you wrote-up, about speaker problem shooting.
It was also nice that you now include, a picture of yourself

Just have a question, if it is not trade secret.

How this trade war between the US and China, is going to affect your model business?

I know my Verus Grand speakers are develop in the States and also think the drivers.
And the cabinets are made in China, and very nice workmanship on them, the finish on my piano black Towers, Center and the 4 Bookshelf's are just outstanding. And also no idea where they are assembled for final sales.

Do you think it will affect your pricing policies, or any other way?
Hoping it will not

Ray

P.S. Still cannot see any T-shirt on your home site, have they been cancel

Last edited by darthray; 04-05-2018 at 07:52 PM.
post #7745 of 7906 Old 04-07-2018, 10:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthray View Post
Hicks
Nice article you wrote-up, about speaker problem shooting.
It was also nice that you now include, a picture of yourself

Just have a question, if it is not trade secret.

How this trade war between the US and China, is going to affect your model business?

I know my Verus Grand speakers are develop in the States and also think the drivers.
And the cabinets are made in China, and very nice workmanship on them, the finish on my piano black Towers, Center and the 4 Bookshelf's are just outstanding. And also no idea where they are assembled for final sales.

Do you think it will affect your pricing policies, or any other way?
Hoping it will not

Ray

P.S. Still cannot see any T-shirt on your home site, have they been cancel

Hey Ray,

Thanks for reading the blog and the kind words, I've noticed that traffic there has been picking up so it feels good that people are responding to the posts!

I'm not sure how the current situation with China will effect us, I have not discussed the topic with our President who would be the guy who knows about this topic. However, I will say that things are pretty fluid right now and despite the media coverage nothing has been enacted yet by either side.

In any event, hopefully an agreement between us and China can be struck that is fair for both sides and eases the volatility we are seeing.

Shoot me a PM with your address and shirt size and I will make sure we send you out one free of charge. It's the least we can do for you after your years of spreading the word about us, thanks!

post #7746 of 7906 Old 04-07-2018, 07:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hey Ray,

Thanks for reading the blog and the kind words, I've noticed that traffic there has been picking up so it feels good that people are responding to the posts!

I'm not sure how the current situation with China will effect us, I have not discussed the topic with our President who would be the guy who knows about this topic. However, I will say that things are pretty fluid right now and despite the media coverage nothing has been enacted yet by either side.

In any event, hopefully an agreement between us and China can be struck that is fair for both sides and eases the volatility we are seeing.

Shoot me a PM with your address and shirt size and I will make sure we send you out one free of charge. It's the least we can do for you after your years of spreading the word about us, thanks!

I sure hope so too, when it come to the quality products from China.
Lots have to do with the original customer Quality Control, has been strict or relax.
A high quality finish, do cost more due to man hours labor require, so if your cost go up by lets say 25%, it will need to be pass on to the end customer, and this would put those speakers in a different bracket of competitor
But looking at my Verus finish, I would say that you guys are on the very strict side of quality control

Years ago, when I was unpacking the Towers, the first thing my Wife said as she was watching me doing-it was;
Look like your are about to Have a H**d On

Ray
Hicks likes this.

Last edited by darthray; 04-08-2018 at 06:56 PM.
post #7747 of 7906 Old 04-12-2018, 02:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Hey guys,

We don't run specials for just our subwoofers very often but we're doing one right now.

You can save $150 on the 10D or $200 on the 12D, great time to round out a system or add a second sub!

https://www.aperionaudio.com/speakers/bravus
gpzbc likes this.

post #7748 of 7906 Old 04-14-2018, 10:16 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Jason, I attended the Axpona show in Chicago yesterday and saw a LOT of your competitors making their best pitch as to why their speakers are the best. Since this is supposedly the largest stereo audiophile show in North America, I'm curious as to why Aperion is not there. Do you attend shows like this, and if so which ones?
Hicks likes this.

LG OLED 65E6P, Aperion (Verus II Grnd Towers/Center, Intimus 4B S/R surrounds, 4xL6-IC Ceiling), HSU STF-2 + VTF2 Mk5 subs, SVS Sub Isolation, Denon X4300H, PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC/S300 Amp, PSA Detect Pwr Center, PSA AC3, AC5, Pangea AC 9SE MKII Signature Pwr Cables, AC Infinity Aircom S6+T8, Audio Technica AT LP1240USB TT w/ Nagaoka MP-150 Cart, Schiit Mani, Panasonic UB820 BR, Tivo Roamio OTA 1TB DVR, Apple TV 4K, Harmony Elite Remote
post #7749 of 7906 Old 04-16-2018, 01:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassEtcher View Post
Jason, I attended the Axpona show in Chicago yesterday and saw a LOT of your competitors making their best pitch as to why their speakers are the best. Since this is supposedly the largest stereo audiophile show in North America, I'm curious as to why Aperion is not there. Do you attend shows like this, and if so which ones?
It's a good question, we haven't done a show like that in a few years. The last time we did, we were not able to discern any real significant bump in traffic/sales, so the focus of our marketing efforts recently has been spreading the word about Aperion using digital marketing techniques.

However since it has been a while, it's probably something we should consider doing again. I will definitely bring it up and see if the team is receptive to the idea.

Thanks for mentioning it, as an internet direct company, we sometimes only think about online marketing when mixing in some more "traditional" tactics could be beneficial.

Last edited by Hicks; 04-16-2018 at 02:31 PM.
post #7750 of 7906 Old 04-17-2018, 10:23 AM

Quote:
It's a good question, we haven't done a show like that in a few years. The last time we did, we were not able to discern any real significant bump in traffic/sales, so the focus of our marketing efforts recently has been spreading the word about Aperion using digital marketing techniques.

However since it has been a while, it's probably something we should consider doing again. I will definitely bring it up and see if the team is receptive to the idea.

Thanks for mentioning it, as an internet direct company, we sometimes only think about online marketing when mixing in some more "traditional" tactics could be beneficial.
I understand it is hard to attribute any up/down tick in business to any one marketing effort. However, you might also consider it a way to keep in touch with and solidify your current customer base. As my signature below shows I also have HSU and PS Audio equipment in my setup. Both of those manufacturers, also internet direct companies, were there. I got to briefly speak with the owners of both of them. I especially enjoyed by time with Paul McGowan, co-founder of PS Audio. He does a lot on the internet to keep in touch with his customers, including daily videos, posts, a blog, a community forum, and a monthly magazine/newsletter. To actually meet and talk with him made me feel more like part of the PS Audio family and will probably strongly influence me to look to them for any future purchases of the type of equipment they sell. For me, an emotional bond with a company can sometimes, right or wrong, lead me to again purchase from them. Anyway, just some thoughts you and your team might consider......
Hicks likes this.

LG OLED 65E6P, Aperion (Verus II Grnd Towers/Center, Intimus 4B S/R surrounds, 4xL6-IC Ceiling), HSU STF-2 + VTF2 Mk5 subs, SVS Sub Isolation, Denon X4300H, PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC/S300 Amp, PSA Detect Pwr Center, PSA AC3, AC5, Pangea AC 9SE MKII Signature Pwr Cables, AC Infinity Aircom S6+T8, Audio Technica AT LP1240USB TT w/ Nagaoka MP-150 Cart, Schiit Mani, Panasonic UB820 BR, Tivo Roamio OTA 1TB DVR, Apple TV 4K, Harmony Elite Remote

Last edited by GlassEtcher; 04-17-2018 at 12:23 PM.
post #7751 of 7906 Old 04-19-2018, 03:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I understand it is hard to attribute any up/down tick in business to any one marketing effort. However, you might also consider it a way to keep in touch with and solidify your current customer base. As my signature below shows I also have HSU and PS Audio equipment in my setup. Both of those manufacturers, also internet direct companies, were there. I got to briefly speak with the owners of both of them. I especially enjoyed by time with Paul McGowan, co-founder of PS Audio. He does a lot on the internet to keep in touch with his customers, including daily videos, posts, a blog, a community forum, and a monthly magazine/newsletter. To actually meet and talk with him made me feel more like part of the PS Audio family and will probably strongly influence me to look to them for any future purchases of the type of equipment they sell. For me, an emotional bond with a company can sometimes, right or wrong, lead me to again purchase from them. Anyway, just some thoughts you and your team might consider......
Completely agreed, connecting with people on a person to person level is a great way to humanize the brand and keep in touch with previous and future customers.

I am definitely hoping us to be there next year, of course I am not the final decision maker, but I will absolutely be pushing for it as I think it is imperative we have presence at this show and others as well.

post #7752 of 7906 Old 04-25-2018, 01:06 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Long time user and big fan of the 7.1 Intimus 6C system I've had since 2008. Finally going to upgrade my receiver and TV and make the jump to a 4K HDR and 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos home theater. Question for Hicks (whom I believe helped me with my original purchase way back when) will a Marantz SR7011 be enough to drive a full Aperion 7.1.4 speakers setup? The 4 overhead speakers will all be Aperion L6-IC.

The Marantz site says I'll need an additional amp for a 7.1.4 system, is that actually true? I'm surprised that a feature heavy amp like the SR7011 wouldn't have enough power. I'm only into gaming and movies and am looking for a receiver that's Dolby Vision compatible out of the box and I can get a SR7011 for a great price so I really want to get it but this second amp business is worrying me.
--------
Okay so it looks like the Sr7011 is only a 9 Ch reciever. I found the Denon AVRX6300H. That should be able to run a 7.1.4 system no problem right?

Thanks in advance!

Xbox LIVE Tag: D O N K E R
Vizio M75-E1
Denon AVRX6300H
Aperion Audio Intimus 6C Center, 6C Surrounds, 6C Bookshelf, 6C In ceiling
Yamaha Sub

Last edited by Dankir; 04-25-2018 at 01:49 AM.
post #7753 of 7906 Old 04-26-2018, 08:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankir View Post
Long time user and big fan of the 7.1 Intimus 6C system I've had since 2008. Finally going to upgrade my receiver and TV and make the jump to a 4K HDR and 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos home theater. Question for Hicks (whom I believe helped me with my original purchase way back when) will a Marantz SR7011 be enough to drive a full Aperion 7.1.4 speakers setup? The 4 overhead speakers will all be Aperion L6-IC.

The Marantz site says I'll need an additional amp for a 7.1.4 system, is that actually true? I'm surprised that a feature heavy amp like the SR7011 wouldn't have enough power. I'm only into gaming and movies and am looking for a receiver that's Dolby Vision compatible out of the box and I can get a SR7011 for a great price so I really want to get it but this second amp business is worrying me.
--------
Okay so it looks like the Sr7011 is only a 9 Ch reciever. I found the Denon AVRX6300H. That should be able to run a 7.1.4 system no problem right?

Thanks in advance!
Hi Dankir,

Good to see you here again, yes you are correct the issue wit the SR7011 is just not enough channels. But the AVRX6300H is a beast and will be a great choice to drive your system. If you want to go Marantz you can also do the SR8012, but it's going to be probably an extra $800 or so which is probably not worth it for a modest bump in sound quality. I think you'll be really happy with the Denon, and it's definitely plenty of power.

Hope that helps, thanks!
darthray likes this.

post #7754 of 7906 Old 04-26-2018, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Hi Dankir,

Good to see you here again, yes you are correct the issue wit the SR7011 is just not enough channels. But the AVRX6300H is a beast and will be a great choice to drive your system. If you want to go Marantz you can also do the SR8012, but it's going to be probably an extra $800 or so which is probably not worth it for a modest bump in sound quality. I think you'll be really happy with the Denon, and it's definitely plenty of power.

Hope that helps, thanks!
Dankir, you might also consider another option. I have the Denon 4300H, which is also a 9 channel AVR, similar to the Manrantz you mentioned. To get to my 7.2.4 setup I employed a retired Onkyo 140wt receiver to drive the front and center channels. That takes some of the load off of the 4300, since it only has to drive the surrounds and overheads. Sounds great! So if you don't need the additional features the 6300H has, and depending if you can utilize the receiver you are retiring, you might be able to save some $ by getting the 9.1 receiver. Just a thought.....
Hicks likes this.

post #7755 of 7906 Old 04-26-2018, 03:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Dankir, you might also consider another option. I have the Denon 4300H, which is also a 9 channel AVR, similar to the Manrantz you mentioned. To get to my 7.2.4 setup I employed a retired Onkyo 140wt receiver to drive the front and center channels. That takes some of the load off of the 4300, since it only has to drive the surrounds and overheads. Sounds great! So if you don't need the additional features the 6300H has, and depending if you can utilize the receiver you are retiring, you might be able to save some $ by getting the 9.1 receiver. Just a thought.....
Good call, if there isn't anything wrong with the amp section, might as well use it!

post #7756 of 7906 Old 04-26-2018, 07:55 PM

Appreciate the input fellas. I pulled the trigger on the AVX6300X and got it today. Holy moly, my Intimus speakers sound incredible. Watched a lot of old DTS-HD 7.1 enabled blu rays for example and yeah everything is just clearer and distinct. I guess this Denon is wayyyyyyy more powerful than my old Onkyo SR805.

I also bought a 75" Vizio M series and 4 in ceiling L6-IC speakers today to complete the transistion to my Dolby Atmos, Dolby vision home theater.

Should have everything setup by the middle of next week.

Vizio M75-E1
Denon AVRX6300H
Yamaha Sub
post #7757 of 7906 Old 04-26-2018, 08:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hi Dankir,

Hope that helps, thanks!

+1
But might be another solution available, or not.
See my response to the OP.

Quote:

--------

Thanks in advance!

While, it is true about the additional Power Amp.
It look after looking briefly at your AVR, that it can decode 7.1.4
So You will do double check on this one, since I am not familiar with this one.

But if it can do the decoding, adding one of these, would solve your problem;
http://www.outlawaudio.com/products/5000.html

$600 US, cost me $1000 CDN here in Alberta.
This how I did-it with my system, using a 7 channel amp, then when updated to Atmos, added a 5 channels for the 4 require extra channels.

Just another option to consider.

Ray
post #7758 of 7906 Old 04-26-2018, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthray View Post
+1
But might be another solution available, or not.
See my response to the OP.

While, it is true about the additional Power Amp.
It look after looking briefly at your AVR, that it can decode 7.1.4
So You will do double check on this one, since I am not familiar with this one.

But if it can do the decoding, adding one of these, would solve your problem;
http://www.outlawaudio.com/products/5000.html

$600 US, cost me $1000 CDN here in Alberta.
This how I did-it with my system, using a 7 channel amp, then when updated to Atmos, added a 5 channels for the 4 require extra channels.

Just another option to consider.

Ray

Thanks but I already got a Denon AVR6300X. I asked a few people in the Marantz thread 7.1.4 situation with just the SR7011 and they said I would have had two channels with no sound (assuming I plugged in 7 ground speakers, 4 overhead and the sub) I didn't want to take a chance with that and found the 11 channel Denon. I got it this afternoon and my Intimus 7.1 system sounds freaking incredible. I can't wait to get my Aperion in ceiling speakers next week to complete everything.

TV should be coming in on Wednesday, all depends on how fast UPS can ship my speakers from Aperion HQ to Montreal.

And then I have a **** load of 4k Blu Rays to watch and games to play

Vizio M75-E1
Denon AVRX6300H
Yamaha Sub
post #7759 of 7906 Old 04-26-2018, 08:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks but I already got a Denon AVR6300X. I asked a few people in the Marantz thread 7.1.4 situation with just the SR7011 and they said I would have had two channels with no sound (assuming I plugged in 7 ground speakers, 4 overhead and the sub) I didn't want to take a chance with that and found the 11 channel Denon. I got it this afternoon and my Intimus 7.1 system sounds freaking incredible. I can't wait to get my Aperion in ceiling speakers next week to complete everything.

TV should be coming in on Wednesday, all depends on how fast UPS can ship my speakers from Aperion HQ to Montreal.

Enjoy moving into the word of Atmos.

While not all movies offer, a separate sound structure, You will notice that most movies, do have a more immersive sound bubble. I do not regret any part of-it, and the total cost for me was $5000 (new AVP $3000, speakers $1200 and new amp $1000, all CDN money for the exchange/taxes and broker fee at the time).

Most of my install, can be seen on page 3, of my theater link, on my signature.

Ray

Last edited by darthray; 04-27-2018 at 07:59 PM.
post #7760 of 7906 Old 04-27-2018, 12:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Sounds like you are going to have an amazing set up, enjoy!

post #7761 of 7906 Old 05-01-2018, 02:00 PM
Lifetime Newbie!

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I am in the process of putting together an updated dedicated Home Theater and part of what I am doing is switching out some speakers for my 13'x23' room. I have an Intimus 6c which is not going anywhere and will be my center, but I also have Intimus 4t's . I am going to be running two subs HSU VTF-2 Mk5's, and 5b's for side speakers. Then I have older edge audio's (Aperion's name before it was Aperion) I bought years ago that I was going to use as rear surrounds. My question is will the 4t's be enough up front... or asked another way what would moving up to 5t's do for me up front with those subs? Will I really notice a sound difference? I run my crossover at 80Hz. This environment is 100% movies only no music. I also have height speakers already in the environment. If I do get 5t's I would move my 4t's to the side and the 5b's to the back. Just looking for some thoughts from those that are familiar with Aperion speakers. Upgrade to 5t's or I will be just fine with 4t's.
Hicks and ManBarra like this.
post #7762 of 7906 Old 05-01-2018, 03:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Phillips View Post
I am in the process of putting together an updated dedicated Home Theater and part of what I am doing is switching out some speakers for my 13'x23' room. I have an Intimus 6c which is not going anywhere and will be my center, but I also have Intimus 4t's . I am going to be running two subs HSU VTF-2 Mk5's, and 5b's for side speakers. Then I have older edge audio's (Aperion's name before it was Aperion) I bought years ago that I was going to use as rear surrounds. My question is will the 4t's be enough up front... or asked another way what would moving up to 5t's do for me up front with those subs? Will I really notice a sound difference? I run my crossover at 80Hz. This environment is 100% movies only no music. I also have height speakers already in the environment. If I do get 5t's I would move my 4t's to the side and the 5b's to the back. Just looking for some thoughts from those that are familiar with Aperion speakers. Upgrade to 5t's or I will be just fine with 4t's.
Hey Justin,

While going from 4T to 5T isn't a huge difference for just movies, but I think you will notice some improvement for a couple reasons:

a. You have a good sized room and I think the 5Ts will better fill up the space

b. Getting the tweeters a little higher on the 5T will also help the high frequencies reach your ear from the towers if you are sitting more than 6-8 feet from the speakers

So yeah, I think it would be worth the upgrade. But having said that I don't think it's one that you absolutely have to make as the 4Ts will probably do pretty well for you too.

Hope that helps!
Justin Phillips likes this.

post #7763 of 7906 Old 05-02-2018, 06:26 AM
Lifetime Newbie!

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Hey Justin,

While going from 4T to 5T isn't a huge difference for just movies, but I think you will notice some improvement for a couple reasons:

a. You have a good sized room and I think the 5Ts will better fill up the space

b. Getting the tweeters a little higher on the 5T will also help the high frequencies reach your ear from the towers if you are sitting more than 6-8 feet from the speakers

So yeah, I think it would be worth the upgrade. But having said that I don't think it's one that you absolutely have to make as the 4Ts will probably do pretty well for you too.

Hope that helps!
Thank you very much for this feedback. I really appreciate it!
post #7764 of 7906 Old 05-02-2018, 01:04 PM

So I'm thinking of upgrading my center channel speaker from the Intimus 5C to the Verus Grand, to go along with my Verus II Grand Towers. Do you think there would be enough of a difference to make the expense worth while? Also, I noticed in the description that the Verus has hidden rubber feet, but there is no picture of them. Does anyone have a pic and how do they work? Can you vary the upward angle of the speaker?

post #7765 of 7906 Old 05-02-2018, 01:14 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
So I'm thinking of upgrading my center channel speaker from the Intimus 5C to the Verus Grand, to go along with my Verus II Grand Towers. Do you think there would be enough of a difference to make the expense worth while? Also, I noticed in the description that the Verus has hidden rubber feet, but there is no picture of them. Does anyone have a pic and how do they work? Can you vary the upward angle of the speaker?
I bet if you reverse the feet you could angle it up slightly
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VGC on Feet.JPG
Views:	65
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	2398184   Click image for larger version

Name:	VGC Rubber Foot.JPG
Views:	63
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	2398186  

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Aperion Audio Allaire - Saving my pennies to get the Verus Grands!
post #7766 of 7906 Old 05-02-2018, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBarra View Post
I bet if you reverse the feet you could angle it up slightly
Thanks for the pics. Do they attach to the speaker or does the speaker just rest on them?

post #7767 of 7906 Old 05-02-2018, 11:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Big difference my friend, the VGC is all active with 6.5" woofers as opposed to the 5C where only of the 5.25" woofers is active, so a lot more bass and just overall output. Plus you'll get the smoother treble of the Verus tweeter. If you have room for it, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

To answer your other question, the speaker just sits on the feet, they do not attach.

post #7768 of 7906 Old 05-03-2018, 09:34 AM

Quote:
To answer your other question, the speaker just sits on the feet, they do not attach.
So if I turn them around from the pic above, they will give a slight upturn to the speaker? That is what I need for my setup.

post #7769 of 7906 Old 05-03-2018, 11:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
So if I turn them around from the pic above, they will give a slight upturn to the speaker? That is what I need for my setup.
Yeah you should get a slight upward angle if you place them with the thick side at the front of the speaker.

There are other speaker angling solutions out there too, like this:

https://www.zzounds.com/item--LANAMPWEDGE?siid=26665

post #7770 of 7906 Old 05-03-2018, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Yeah you should get a slight upward angle if you place them with the thick side at the front of the speaker.

There are other speaker angling solutions out there too, like this:

https://www.zzounds.com/item--LANAMPWEDGE?siid=26665
Thanks, now I'll be hoping you have a good sale on them in the near future, or maybe an open box unit available.....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
allaire , Aperion Audio , Aperion Audio Center Channel Speaker , Aperion Audio Verus Forte Satellite Sd Black , Aperion Audio Verus Forte Tower Hd Black , Aperion Intimus 5b Fusion Sd , Aperion Verus Grand Tower Speaker Gloss Piano Black , bravus , Marantz , Marantz Sr5007 Home Theater Av Receiver , Mcintosh Labs Mc 2100

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page