The OFFICIAL JBL Owners Thread - Page 585 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 443Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #17521 of 17565 Old 06-06-2019, 02:07 PM
Senior Member
 
TommyDeVito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 243
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamDj View Post
I currently have an audio system with

L890
L820
LC2
Subwoofer SVS PB2000


and I am thinking of doing an update to the room by entering 4 speakers atmos on the wall and I have thought about this series.

https://www.svsound.com/products/prime-elevation

Any recommendation?

They will work just fine. Many people use them as front and rear heights for Atmos.

HT 7.1.4: Sony X940E, Marantz SR8012, LR: JBL Studio 580's, C: JBL Studio 520c, Surrounds and Rears: JBL Studio 530's, ATMOS: JBL Studio 210's, Sub: HSU VTF-3 mk5
MB 5.1: Sony 55" X950G, Denon X3500H, LR/Surrounds: JBL Studio 270’s, C: JBL Studio 235c, Sub: HSU VTF-2 mk5
Living Room/Office 5.1: Sony 49" 900E's, HTNT5's with wireless rear channels
TommyDeVito is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17522 of 17565 Old 06-06-2019, 03:41 PM
Senior Member
 
Johnny14o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamDj View Post
I currently have an audio system with



L890

L820

LC2

Subwoofer SVS PB2000





and I am thinking of doing an update to the room by entering 4 speakers atmos on the wall and I have thought about this series.



https://www.svsound.com/products/prime-elevation



Any recommendation?
Any reason you would not do true ceiling mount speakers?

I'm actually curious because I have the L820s all the way around with the LC2 and have been debating about ceiling vs ceiling/wall corner mount for Atmos.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Johnny14o is online now  
post #17523 of 17565 Old 06-06-2019, 04:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
adidino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,915
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Liked: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamDj View Post
I currently have an audio system with

L890
L820
LC2
Subwoofer SVS PB2000


and I am thinking of doing an update to the room by entering 4 speakers atmos on the wall and I have thought about this series.

https://www.svsound.com/products/prime-elevation

Any recommendation?
I've set these up for customers before. They do a nice job.

AudioXtream
Authorized Dealer:

Trinnov, Anthem, SVS, Triad, Genelec,
Revel, JBL Synthesis/JBL Pro, Paradigm, Kaleidescape, PS Audio, JVC,
Panamorph, LG
adidino is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17524 of 17565 Old 06-11-2019, 02:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dropzone7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 4,257
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Probably a long shot but just curious of anyone might have some JBL 2516 mounting brackets for 8340a surrounds. Looking for 6 sets of brackets (wall piece and speaker piece).
dropzone7 is online now  
post #17525 of 17565 Old 06-14-2019, 05:55 AM
Senior Member
 
Johnny14o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by dropzone7 View Post
Probably a long shot but just curious of anyone might have some JBL 2516 mounting brackets for 8340a surrounds. Looking for 6 sets of brackets (wall piece and speaker piece).

eBay


https://www.ebay.com/itm/JBL-2516-Qu...frcectupt=true


Try searching Craigslist too. Don't limit your search to just your hometown. I've done a nationwide search and worked with great people and gotten some hard to find items (Speakers and such).
dropzone7 likes this.
Johnny14o is online now  
post #17526 of 17565 Old 06-14-2019, 06:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dropzone7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 4,257
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny14o View Post
eBay


https://www.ebay.com/itm/JBL-2516-Qu...frcectupt=true


Try searching Craigslist too. Don't limit your search to just your hometown. I've done a nationwide search and worked with great people and gotten some hard to find items (Speakers and such).
Thanks. I have seen a few on Ebay like that, just trying to get them all in one place if possible. Lowest price I have found from an online retailer is about $27 a set which is better than the Ebay pricing I have seen. You are right about broadening the search. I got my surrounds in VA and the LCR speakers from Florida. Pulled a trailer down there to pick up these monsters.
dropzone7 is online now  
post #17527 of 17565 Old 06-15-2019, 08:05 PM
Senior Member
 
Johnny14o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 26
I am in search of some JBL S36AW speakers.

If anyone has a pair (in good shape) they would consider selling, please PM me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Johnny14o is online now  
post #17528 of 17565 Old 06-16-2019, 01:28 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
rdgrimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nuevo Mexico
Posts: 21,571
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3773 Post(s)
Liked: 2973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny14o View Post
I am in search of some JBL S36AW speakers.

If anyone has a pair (in good shape) they would consider selling, please PM me.
If you're looking specifically for the all weather functionality, the JBL Pro Control series has a number of options.
rdgrimes is online now  
post #17529 of 17565 Old 06-17-2019, 06:15 AM
Senior Member
 
Johnny14o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
If you're looking specifically for the all weather functionality, the JBL Pro Control series has a number of options.

Thanks for the suggestion. I took a deeper dive into the Control Series, and I may go that route if I am unable to score some S36aw.
Truth be told, I already have a pair on the deck and really want another pair for a 250" outdoor movie screen setup. (Already have a single s36aw for center channel and a pair n24aw's for surround)



The power handling is solid and, to my ears, the 3-way design produces very smooth and accurate sound even outside. I have had 2-way designed speakers outside before, and there always seems like something is missing. When I got my first pair of the S36aw and replaced the outdoor 2-way JBLs I had, I was blown away on the clarity and accuracy of the music, it was almost like listening to my music inside on my JBL S310s (that I regrettably sold several years ago....stupid).


If push comes to shove I may have to do that, but I am still hoping to land another pair.
Johnny14o is online now  
post #17530 of 17565 Old 06-17-2019, 04:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
filecat13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Cal Central Coast
Posts: 4,599
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny14o View Post
Thanks for the suggestion. I took a deeper dive into the Control Series, and I may go that route if I am unable to score some S36aw.
Truth be told, I already have a pair on the deck and really want another pair for a 250" outdoor movie screen setup. (Already have a single s36aw for center channel and a pair n24aw's for surround)



The power handling is solid and, to my ears, the 3-way design produces very smooth and accurate sound even outside. I have had 2-way designed speakers outside before, and there always seems like something is missing. When I got my first pair of the S36aw and replaced the outdoor 2-way JBLs I had, I was blown away on the clarity and accuracy of the music, it was almost like listening to my music inside on my JBL S310s (that I regrettably sold several years ago....stupid).


If push comes to shove I may have to do that, but I am still hoping to land another pair.
The S36AW was sometimes cloned for other distributors to sell. Audioaccess, for example, has some JBLs rebranded for its systems.

http://audioaccess.com/speakers.asp

One is listed as "AAS36WA." What a coincidence!

What I can afford, when I can afford it...
filecat13 is offline  
post #17531 of 17565 Old 06-18-2019, 05:12 PM
Member
 
Roy Batty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 12
You've got a private message, Johnny14o.

Roy Batty is offline  
post #17532 of 17565 Old 06-18-2019, 11:32 PM
Senior Member
 
Johnny14o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by filecat13 View Post
The S36AW was sometimes cloned for other distributors to sell. Audioaccess, for example, has some JBLs rebranded for its systems.



http://audioaccess.com/speakers.asp



One is listed as "AAS36WA." What a coincidence!
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried several sources, but apparently all the inventory has dried up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Johnny14o is online now  
post #17533 of 17565 Old 06-20-2019, 03:24 PM
Newbie
 
Valandil's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Got in on the deal for the studio 530's on 6/4, said backordered to 6/20. Contacted JBL chat today and they now say 10/5? Oh well will just have to wait.
Valandil is offline  
post #17534 of 17565 Old 06-21-2019, 06:34 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Not quite as fancy as some of you, but I'm moving into a new house in July and trying to build up a home theater.

Picked up the NewEgg deals last night for:

JBL Studio 520 Center - $150

JBL Studio 290 - $229 w/ $20 giftcard

Excited to upgrade!
CarterSample is offline  
post #17535 of 17565 Old 06-21-2019, 06:45 AM
Senior Member
 
Johnny14o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarterSample View Post
Not quite as fancy as some of you, but I'm moving into a new house in July and trying to build up a home theater.



Picked up the NewEgg deals last night for:



JBL Studio 520 Center - $150



JBL Studio 290 - $229 w/ $20 giftcard



Excited to upgrade!
Sounds like great deals to me!

Welcome to the Wonderful World of JBL... may the addiction begin...LOL

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Johnny14o is online now  
post #17536 of 17565 Old 06-21-2019, 06:47 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny14o View Post
Sounds like great deals to me!

Welcome to the Wonderful World of JBL... may the addiction begin...LOL

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thanks! Between these deals and getting a TK800 projector for $600, I feel good to go!
CarterSample is offline  
post #17537 of 17565 Old 06-21-2019, 06:50 AM
Senior Member
 
Johnny14o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarterSample View Post
Thanks! Between these deals and getting a TK800 projector for $600, I feel good to go!
Whatcha got going on for surrounds?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Johnny14o is online now  
post #17538 of 17565 Old 06-21-2019, 06:52 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny14o View Post
Whatcha got going on for surrounds?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
For now I'm going to use my older Orb mod2 speakers I have. I had to make some decisions and this is all the wife will green light for a bit
CarterSample is offline  
post #17539 of 17565 Old 06-21-2019, 07:12 AM
Senior Member
 
Johnny14o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarterSample View Post
For now I'm going to use my older Orb mod2 speakers I have. I had to make some decisions and this is all the wife will green light for a bit
Ahhhhh... yes... the ole "wife compromise". I know that song well...

Over time I think I have just worn her down about this.

I actually just ordered a pair of JBL L890s direct from the Harman site (arrive TODAY) to complete my dream setup (it only took me 5 years to do it) and she was "fine" with it because I don't buy frequently and she knew I REALLY wanted them.
I got them referb and did a live chat with a Harman agent and asked for a promo code. He gave me 2 codes for 30% off each speaker... never hurts to ask.

If you decide to upgrade at some point later. Decide on a model line and pick them up a piece at a time over time when you find a great deal (like you just did).

BTW, nice job landing that projector for $600. I took a look at the specs and it seems pretty nice.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Johnny14o is online now  
post #17540 of 17565 Old 06-21-2019, 07:15 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny14o View Post
Ahhhhh... yes... the ole "wife compromise". I know that song well...

Over time I think I have just worn her down about this.

I actually just ordered a pair of JBL L890s direct from the Harman site (arrive TODAY) to complete my dream setup (it only took me 5 years to do it) and she was "fine" with it because I don't buy frequently and she knew I REALLY wanted them.
I got them referb and did a live chat with a Harman agent and asked for a promo code. He gave me 2 codes for 30% off each speaker... never hurts to ask.

If you decide to upgrade at some point later. Decide on a model line and pick them up a piece at a time over time when you find a great deal (like you just did).

BTW, nice job landing that projector for $600. I took a look at the specs and it seems pretty nice.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thanks. My wife is actually very supportive of my habits, we just still have a budget

Honestly, I need a better receiver more than anything at this point. But we're moving to the new house in mid-July. So I'm not going to buy anything else until we actually move.
CarterSample is offline  
post #17541 of 17565 Old 06-21-2019, 07:17 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny14o View Post
Ahhhhh... yes... the ole "wife compromise". I know that song well...

Over time I think I have just worn her down about this.

I actually just ordered a pair of JBL L890s direct from the Harman site (arrive TODAY) to complete my dream setup (it only took me 5 years to do it) and she was "fine" with it because I don't buy frequently and she knew I REALLY wanted them.
I got them referb and did a live chat with a Harman agent and asked for a promo code. He gave me 2 codes for 30% off each speaker... never hurts to ask.

If you decide to upgrade at some point later. Decide on a model line and pick them up a piece at a time over time when you find a great deal (like you just did).

BTW, nice job landing that projector for $600. I took a look at the specs and it seems pretty nice.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wait wait. You got the L890s for $250 because you asked for a code? Walk me through what you said!
CarterSample is offline  
post #17542 of 17565 Old 06-21-2019, 08:05 AM
Senior Member
 
Johnny14o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarterSample View Post
Wait wait. You got the L890s for $250 because you asked for a code? Walk me through what you said!
$250? I wish. The L890s were referb on the Harman site for $399 each. I did a live chat with a Harman agent and asked for a promo code. He gave me 2 - 30% off codes (one for each speaker). This dropped my price to $279 for each. Free shipping and no tax.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Johnny14o is online now  
post #17543 of 17565 Old 06-21-2019, 04:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
filecat13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Cal Central Coast
Posts: 4,599
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny14o View Post
$250? I wish. The L890s were referb on the Harman site for $399 each. I did a live chat with a Harman agent and asked for a promo code. He gave me 2 - 30% off codes (one for each speaker). This dropped my price to $279 for each. Free shipping and no tax.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Even though the L890 would be considered "old" by a lot of folks these days, they were widely regarded as very good speakers. Getting a pair at the price you paid is truly terrific. Congratulations!

You should be happy for a long time to come.

What I can afford, when I can afford it...
filecat13 is offline  
post #17544 of 17565 Old 06-21-2019, 04:46 PM
Senior Member
 
Johnny14o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by filecat13 View Post
Even though the L890 would be considered "old" by a lot of folks these days, they were widely regarded as very good speakers. Getting a pair at the price you paid is truly terrific. Congratulations!



You should be happy for a long time to come.
Thanks. I already have 2 LC2s, 6 L820s, a single L880 and now the pair of L890s (I have a bit of a JBL hording problem... LOL).

The only way I would consider the L series old is simply by age and not by performance. Look at the JBL L100... old by age, but still considered top of the line in fidelity.

I have listened to the current 590s directly up against the L890s. BOTH are fantastic speakers, but to my ears, I still preferred the L890s. The assortment of drivers and the front port just gives them a richer, smoother sound, IMO.

The 590s are great speakers, that large horn projects the sound out like at a live concert or movies, the clarity is awesome. I just felt the 590s didn't have the same warm, rich JBL sound that represents across all formats (movies, music, etc). Again, this is just my personal experience and opinion.

I started off with the S series studio speakers. The S310s, s38s, S Center and s120p sub. I actually still have all of these with the exception of the s310s... like a MORON I sold them when my daughter was born. My wife was concerned that she might pull them over on herself as she learned to walk... that's when I started with the L series. They sounded GREAT and the L820s hung on the wall.

In all fairness, after having JBL speakers of multiple Studio series lines, if I had to start fresh again, I probably would still go the same route...


Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
JosephTonyStark likes this.
Johnny14o is online now  
post #17545 of 17565 Old 06-21-2019, 05:06 PM
Senior Member
 
JosephTonyStark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 476
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny14o View Post
Thanks. I already have 2 LC2s, 6 L820s, a single L880 and now the pair of L890s (I have a bit of a JBL hording problem... LOL).
That's a great stash to have. Are some just stored or what? Curious how many of the L820s you're running and what the single L880 is doing....

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

TV: Samsung 65" UHD LED | Sources: PS4; Panasonic DMP-BT460; LG UB870; Dell 7010 SFF; Roku Ultra | AVP: Marantz AV8802A | Amps: Emotiva XPA-1L\100 (LR\C); Outlaw Audio 7125 | Front LR\C: JBL Studio 590\Studio 520C | Surrounds: JBL P520WS | Subs: PSA S1801 | Heights: JBL Pro Control CRV (2)
JosephTonyStark is offline  
post #17546 of 17565 Old 06-21-2019, 05:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Johnny14o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephTonyStark View Post
That's a great stash to have. Are some just stored or what? Curious how many of the L820s you're running and what the single L880 is doing....

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
My current setup is this...
Dual LC2s for centers and the fronts are pair of L820s and S38s. This entire front setup will change. The L890s will be the front left and right... the single L880 will be my new center.

The remaining L820s are the side surrounds and rear surrounds.

As for my remaining s38s (2 pairs) and the S Center are just hanging around. They sound so good, I would hate to make the same mistake I made with the s310s.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-10-16-13-01-34-1.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	2582942

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Johnny14o is online now  
post #17547 of 17565 Old 06-21-2019, 06:30 PM
Senior Member
 
JosephTonyStark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 476
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny14o View Post
My current setup is this...
Dual LC2s for centers and the fronts are pair of L820s and S38s. This entire front setup will change. The L890s will be the front left and right... the single L880 will be my new center.
Loving this plan....

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

TV: Samsung 65" UHD LED | Sources: PS4; Panasonic DMP-BT460; LG UB870; Dell 7010 SFF; Roku Ultra | AVP: Marantz AV8802A | Amps: Emotiva XPA-1L\100 (LR\C); Outlaw Audio 7125 | Front LR\C: JBL Studio 590\Studio 520C | Surrounds: JBL P520WS | Subs: PSA S1801 | Heights: JBL Pro Control CRV (2)
JosephTonyStark is offline  
post #17548 of 17565 Old 06-21-2019, 07:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
filecat13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Cal Central Coast
Posts: 4,599
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Johnny14o:

(I have a bit of a JBL hording problem... LOL).

Tell me about it.

What I can afford, when I can afford it...
filecat13 is offline  
post #17549 of 17565 Old 06-30-2019, 10:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Johnny14o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by filecat13 View Post
Johnny14o:



(I have a bit of a JBL hording problem... LOL).



Tell me about it.
I just keep collecting...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Johnny14o is online now  
post #17550 of 17565 Old 06-30-2019, 10:32 PM
Senior Member
 
Johnny14o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 26
... but I did finish my reconfiguration/setup..

The L820s and LC2 across the top are not wired in yet. Looking at a reciever upgrade that will have front channel heights and the Auro 3D "Voice of God" thing. So I figured in would go ahead and get everything setup for whenever that day might arrive.

Bass traps (made of ROXUL) are behind all the gray and black cloth.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Johnny14o is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Speakers

Tags
520c , Athena , Center Channel Speaker Sku Pas749099 , Center Channel Speakers , Jbl , Jbl Balboa Sub 10 Inch Powered Subwoofer , Jbl G200 Bookshelf Speakers , Jbl Harman Kardon , Jbl Lc1 3 Way High Performance Dual 5 1 4 Inch Center Channel Loudspeaker Black , Jbl Lc2 4 Way High Performance 6 Inch Dual Wall Mountable Center Channel Loudspeaker Black , Jbl Northridge E30 2 Way 6 Inch Bookshelf Speakers Pair Black Ash , Jbl Professional , Jbl S Center Center Channel Speaker , jbl studio 5 series

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off