SURROUND SPEAKERS - Bipole, Dipole, Quadpole, Omnipole... WHICH ONE? - Page 34 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
View Poll Results: There are many surround speakers out there now, but the ones below would have to get my highest reco
Mirage OMD5 (or any other Mirage Omnipole) 55 20.99%
JBL P520WS / Infinity ES-250 / Infinity Classia C255ES (Dual-monopole for 4 channels from 2 speakers, but also Bipole & Dipole switchable) 21 8.02%
Axiom QS8 or QS4 (Unique Quadpole design) 59 22.52%
Paradigm ADP (Many models available with this design, where the tweeters run Dipole, but the woofers are Bipole) 52 19.85%
Monitor Audio BXFX or RXFX (Single woofer, but the tweeters can switch to either Dipole or Bipole) 30 11.45%
Monitor Audio GXFX (6 drivers, including a ribbon. (Monopole / Dipole switchable) 25 9.54%
KEF 26/2DS (Dipole only, alas... but with two 6.5 inch side woofers and a front-firing 8 inch!!! ) 26 9.92%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 262. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 
 57Likes

post #991 of 1061 Old 10-25-2017, 01:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hitchman View Post
You have a unique seating arrangement and if the recliner and side couch are the "sweet spots" for viewing considering the distance from the TV, I would place the OWM3's in Dolby's recommended 5.1.2 layout with the Top Middle's about a foot in front of the sitting position (using the center of the room as a guideline - auto calibration will compensate for off set seating arrangements). I would not use them in the reflecting Atmos "enabled" locations firing towards the ceiling. That would be the absolute worst Dolby Atmos and DTS: X experience you could imagine. Overheads were meant to be just that... over head. That helps create the 3D sonic landscape as objects travel around the room.

Flush mount the OWM3's to the ceiling, but give yourself a little leeway to pivot the speakers so the drivers aim slightly towards the MLP, and not straight down at the floor with the tweeter pointed toward the back of the room and towards the ceiling (orienting the same way was the front speakers).

yea i wish i could flush mount them but this is a rental so I'll just have to mount them as best as I can.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #992 of 1061 Old 10-25-2017, 01:09 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 4689 Post(s)
Liked: 2727
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkrypt3d View Post
yea i wish i could flush mount them but this is a rental so I'll just have to mount them as best as I can.
On the ceiling will be fine and use drywall molly bolts if you don't have a stud in the right location. Use plastic wire molding to hide the wires leading up to them.
enkrypt3d likes this.

Listen up, studios! Dolby Atmos Lite™ print-outs must stop!!
post #993 of 1061 Old 10-26-2017, 09:37 AM

Quote:
sweet thanks! I'll report back and let you know how it goes...

For the OWM3's should I mount them almost directly over the couch or should reflecting them be ok?

If you run into problems mounting the OWM3's in the correct locations on the ceiling, here is what someone else did with their overheads. Granted, they had a 5.1.4 system (hence the four overhead speakers). It's a compromise sonically, but still much better than upward firing speakers.

enkrypt3d likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #994 of 1061 Old 10-26-2017, 05:17 PM

Quote:
If you run into problems mounting the OWM3's in the correct locations on the ceiling, here is what someone else did with their overheads. Granted, they had a 5.1.4 system (hence the four overhead speakers). It's a compromise sonically, but still much better than upward firing speakers.

that looks pretty good! I'll have to try that... Are the sonic differences that noticeable when placed this way vs the way you were saying? Now I'm obsessed with audio quality now that I have a decent AVR LoL watching the same movies over and over.

I might pickup another 2 OWM3's but I think that would be overkill eh?
post #995 of 1061 Old 10-26-2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:

that looks pretty good! I'll have to try that... Are the sonic differences that noticeable when placed this way vs the way you were saying? Now I'm obsessed with audio quality now that I have a decent AVR LoL watching the same movies over and over.

I might pickup another 2 OWM3's but I think that would be overkill eh?
You want the overheads to sound above you and not off to the far sides. That's what I mean by that image above being a depicted compromise in overhead speaker locations.

As far as another pair of OWM3's, you would need a different and better receiver model that can handle up to 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos and DTS: X processing. You could still do 5.1.4 due to your room layout.

Right now you're stuck at 5.1.2 with the Yamaha RX-V683

Last edited by Dan Hitchman; 10-26-2017 at 07:53 PM.
post #996 of 1061 Old 10-27-2017, 04:57 PM

Quote:
You want the overheads to sound above you and not off to the far sides. That's what I mean by that image above being a depicted compromise in overhead speaker locations.

As far as another pair of OWM3's, you would need a different and better receiver model that can handle up to 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos and DTS: X processing. You could still do 5.1.4 due to your room layout.

Thanks - Got the Polk Audio FXI A4 mounted up behind me on the wall about 6' up. Not sure which way the woofers should be facing? right now the woofers are facing the wall which I might swap L & R. I also have them set as bipole mode and not dipole mode... I need to run YPAO again.

I think 5.1.2 is enough for me. The wife thinks it's "loud" enough....... as much as I try to explain to her it's not about the volume! ugh.
post #997 of 1061 Old 10-27-2017, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks - Got the Polk Audio FXI A4 mounted up behind me on the wall about 6' up. Not sure which way the woofers should be facing? right now the woofers are facing the wall which I might swap L & R. I also have them set as bipole mode and not dipole mode... I need to run YPAO again.

I think 5.1.2 is enough for me. The wife thinks it's "loud" enough....... as much as I try to explain to her it's not about the volume! ugh.
Woofers of the surrounds firing inwards.

The drivers of said surrounds should be just above seated head height, no higher if possible. The whole point is that the main layer and overhead layer of speakers have a distinct separation and that helps create the 3D effect as audio objects are panned around. If the surrounds are placed too high, then things can get muddied.

post #998 of 1061 Old 01-08-2018, 05:50 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Woofers of the surrounds firing inwards.
I thought they were only supposed to fire toward each other in dipole mode?
post #999 of 1061 Old 02-22-2018, 12:25 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtkagan View Post
Are there any recommended dipole speakers for around $200? up to 300? I'm using monopoles on sidewalls for a small narrow room and am trying to improve my surround experience. Been reading that dipoles increase the sound field but I can't seem to find any online .. I can easily find some bipoles easily like fluances online. any ideas? its a 5.1 setup btw

I just bought two pairs of fluance bipoles for 7.1 to replace some monopole Polk monitor 30s. Its the first time I’ve been happy with my surround setup. Like, ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #1000 of 1061 Old 02-22-2018, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mneuman916 View Post
I thought they were only supposed to fire toward each other in dipole mode?
We were talking about bipole speakers.

post #1001 of 1061 Old 03-10-2018, 11:25 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
We were talking about bipole speakers.
I know you were; hence my confusion. If he has them set in bipole mode, shouldn't the woofers be facing away from each other, not inward as you suggested?
post #1002 of 1061 Old 03-10-2018, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mneuman916 View Post
I know you were; hence my confusion. If he has them set in bipole mode, shouldn't the woofers be facing away from each other, not inward as you suggested?
It really depends on how they sound in the room. Those particular surround speakers weren't exactly in your typical mirrored bipole configuration anyway.

post #1003 of 1061 Old 03-22-2018, 03:16 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Does anyone use Logitech Z906? I'm considering buying them for my room. The price is around 200$ on Amazon,which is acceptable. My room is rather small and it I think it doesn't need the most powerful speakers for my intended use, which is just watching movies and playing some games. Do you guys have any better suggestions for the price?
post #1004 of 1061 Old 03-22-2018, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljubica_bu View Post
Does anyone use Logitech Z906? I'm considering buying them for my room. The price is around 200$ on Amazon,which is acceptable. My room is rather small and it I think it doesn't need the most powerful speakers for my intended use, which is just watching movies and playing some games. Do you guys have any better suggestions for the price?
I listed some excellent budget range bookshelf speakers in the Sony Core thread. You will need a good subwoofer at some point.

post #1005 of 1061 Old 03-22-2018, 12:22 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Hey guys, I got one question about surround speakers. I'm running a 5.1 setup (after all, my Pioneer VSX-532 is only a basic 5 channel receiver) and had thoughts about getting a pair of bipole speakers for a little more convincing surround sound, I'm somewhat on a budget so can't go for Klipsch nor even Polk speakers at the moment, I was thinking about these Fluance speakers. They very well fit my budget but are they worth the purchase or should I look elsewhere?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00067OLOS...v_ov_lig_dp_it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	41bhhkPkXoL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	2378918  

My current mancave room setup:
Vizio V436-G1 4K HDR TV | LG UBK90 4K Blu-ray player | Denon AVR-S740H AV Receiver (running 5.1.2 Atmos/DTS:X) | Xbox One X | Amazon Fire Stick 4K
post #1006 of 1061 Old 03-22-2018, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoland2020 View Post
Hey guys, I got one question about surround speakers. I'm running a 5.1 setup (after all, my Pioneer VSX-532 is only a basic 5 channel receiver) and had thoughts about getting a pair of bipole speakers for a little more convincing surround sound, I'm somewhat on a budget so can't go for Klipsch nor even Polk speakers at the moment, I was thinking about these Fluance speakers. They very well fit my budget but are they worth the purchase or should I look elsewhere?
Let's just say that with Fluance you get what you paid for.

Bipole speakers are best when your surround speakers are fairly close to your listening position. Otherwise, monopoles are best.

Either way, they should be timbre matched to the rest of your front speakers. Anything else is a system performance compromise.

post #1007 of 1061 Old 03-22-2018, 12:41 PM

Quote:

Bipole speakers are best when your surround speakers are fairly close to your listening position. Otherwise, monopoles are best.

Either way, they should be timbre matched to the rest of your front speakers. Anything else is a system performance compromise.
I do after all wanted a closer listening experience so Bipoles should work fine for me. Any decent monopole speakers out there you could suggest me before I make the move by the end of the month?

Vizio V436-G1 4K HDR TV | LG UBK90 4K Blu-ray player | Denon AVR-S740H AV Receiver (running 5.1.2 Atmos/DTS:X) | Xbox One X | Amazon Fire Stick 4K
post #1008 of 1061 Old 03-22-2018, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I do after all wanted a closer listening experience so Bipoles should work fine for me. Any decent monopole speakers out there you could suggest me before I make the move by the end of the month?
It's not about wanting a closer experience... you actually want a bigger bubble of sound... it's about how far away the surrounds are physically from your seating location. That determines if bipole or monopole surround speakers are best.

What make and model speakers do you currently own?
Zoland2020 likes this.

post #1009 of 1061 Old 03-22-2018, 08:22 PM

Quote:
It's not about wanting a closer experience... you actually want a bigger bubble of sound... it's about how far away the surrounds are physically from your seating location. That determines if bipole or monopole surround speakers are best.

What make and model speakers do you currently own?
Nothing too special, just a budget 5.1 speaker system from Yamaha, I'm only replacing the surround pair speakers with something else, the fronts & center speaker are fine where it is for now and so is the subwoofer. I'm actually new to A/V receivers as I was previously a soundbar person so I'm still trying to get the hang of it.

post #1010 of 1061 Old 03-23-2018, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Nothing too special, just a budget 5.1 speaker system from Yamaha, I'm only replacing the surround pair speakers with something else, the fronts & center speaker are fine where it is for now and so is the subwoofer. I'm actually new to A/V receivers as I was previously a soundbar person so I'm still trying to get the hang of it.
What I would do is pick a surround speaker from a brand and model line that you would definitely be interested in going with in the near future to replace your Yamaha speakers with something sonically superior. That way you end up with timbre matched speakers all around.

What kind of budget range are you thinking of? It's best to be a little flexible as a few bucks here and there isn't worth fretting over. What counts is that you're satisfied without absolutely going hog wild price wise. Super cheap speakers are just a way of wasting money in the end. You're looking for bang vs buck.
Zoland2020 likes this.

post #1011 of 1061 Old 03-23-2018, 05:54 AM

Quote:
What I would do is pick a surround speaker from a brand and model line that you would definitely be interested in going with in the near future to replace your Yamaha speakers with something sonically superior. That way you end up with timbre matched speakers all around.

What kind of budget range are you thinking of? It's best to be a little flexible as a few bucks here and there isn't worth fretting over. What counts is that you're satisfied without absolutely going hog wild price wise. Super cheap speakers are just a way of wasting money in the end. You're looking for bang vs buck.
I've heard Polk speakers are really great and they even fit my budget, even Pioneer speakers are good, I'll check into them again sometime, they may be better than Fluance I've mentioned earlier. My maximum budget for all type speakers (fronts, surrounds, and center) is $200, only Klipsch and SVS speakers are over my limit.

post #1012 of 1061 Old 03-23-2018, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Quote:

I've heard Polk speakers are really great and they even fit my budget, even Pioneer speakers are good, I'll check into them again sometime, they may be better than Fluance I've mentioned earlier. My maximum budget for all type speakers (fronts, surrounds, and center) is $200, only Klipsch and SVS speakers are over my limit.
I would bump my spending up just a wee bit. The cheapest budget with build quality speakers I would go with are the SVS Prime speakers.

Next would be the HSU Research HB-1 speakers as they can really crank for their price range, but sound smoother than some lower end Klipsch speakers.

Polk speakers are not what they used to be. They've really been cheapened over the years.
darthray and Zoland2020 like this.

post #1013 of 1061 Old 03-23-2018, 09:30 AM

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Quote:
I have the next level up XLBP bipolars as surrounds because I have an irregular room with seating up against the corner walls, so this works well for me. I would say they are fine as surrounds, and I don't think they bring down the overall listening experience given I have KEF Q series LCR. Personally, I would not spend a lot on the surrounds until later, and these may do fine for you for a while. That budget is not much, so look for used fronts to start or put more into getting some decent entry level LCR speakers and maybe do the surrounds later. I disagree that timbre matching is an important factor for surrounds, especially with the budget you are working with. You will not really notice. Another option as a starter are the Pioneer Andrew Jones bookshelves often found quite cheap. I had these before my KEFs and they really are not bad as LR mains. You could move them to surround duty when you upgrade. The centre has been criticized for being too muddy for dialogue, but I found it acceptable to start with.
Zoland2020 likes this.
post #1014 of 1061 Old 04-11-2018, 05:31 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 3
I'm looking to replace my JBL2500 bookshelf rear speakers and would greatly appreciate some feedback and recommendations.

Current speakers: FR Canton Ergo 607DC, CEN Canton CM502, SUR Canton Ergo F book, R JBL2500, CL Dynamic Audio Labs KVSC-65, SW Paradigm PD12

I lucked in a while back and acquired the Canton's from a coworker at an awesome price. I finally updated the amp last month at moved to the 7.1.2 configuration based on Dolby's suggested layout. I have a wonderful equilateral triangle placement of the front speakers (11ft), with the sides at 7ft and rears 9ft. Almost 9ft ceilings.

There are two ideas I'm toying with, trying to work within a price range of $700'ish.

1. Move the Canton books to the rear and purchase a pair of dipole surrounds (Possibly: Definitive Technology SR-9080 or Paradigm Surround series 1 or series 7)
2. Replace the JBLs with bookshelf's (Emotiva Audio Surround Books or possibly ELAC B6)

Given that the sweet spot is 7 ft away from the sides, I've noted earlier comments recommending to stay with bookshelves when there is enough distance. I'm not sure if this is the case given that the span of the 3 recliners leaves only 3.5 ft to the sides (15ft wide room).

Open to ideas and speaker recommendations.
post #1015 of 1061 Old 04-11-2018, 05:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 2838 Post(s)
Liked: 1812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinte View Post
I'm looking to replace my JBL2500 bookshelf rear speakers and would greatly appreciate some feedback and recommendations.

Current speakers: FR Canton Ergo 607DC, CEN Canton CM502, SUR Canton Ergo F book, R JBL2500, CL Dynamic Audio Labs KVSC-65, SW Paradigm PD12

I lucked in a while back and acquired the Canton's from a coworker at an awesome price. I finally updated the amp last month at moved to the 7.1.2 configuration based on Dolby's suggested layout. I have a wonderful equilateral triangle placement of the front speakers (11ft), with the sides at 7ft and rears 9ft. Almost 9ft ceilings.

There are two ideas I'm toying with, trying to work within a price range of $700'ish.

1. Move the Canton books to the rear and purchase a pair of dipole surrounds (Possibly: Definitive Technology SR-9080 or Paradigm Surround series 1 or series 7)
2. Replace the JBLs with bookshelf's (Emotiva Audio Surround Books or possibly ELAC B6)

Given that the sweet spot is 7 ft away from the sides, I've noted earlier comments recommending to stay with bookshelves when there is enough distance. I'm not sure if this is the case given that the span of the 3 recliners leaves only 3.5 ft to the sides (15ft wide room).

Open to ideas and speaker recommendations.
Dolby does not recommend use of dipoles for Atmos configs. Monopole / Bipole O.K. Of course you could deploy dipoles and have a totally fine experience. Just their recommendation, so to be considered.

I'd agree - monopoles are great if you have the distance - that 3.5 feet will make it easier to locate the speaker. I speak from personal experience, unfortunately. 6-7 feet is about where my particular speakers disappear. Placing the side surrounds forward of the listeners at around 80 degrees and then aiming them at the furthest listener actually has worked well to minimize the localization for the near-side speaker, so you could try that if you stick with monopole.

7.2.4 System: Display: Sony XBR-65X930D; Processing: Anthem AVM60
Mains:
Paradigm Prestige 85F and 55C; Side / Rear Surrounds: Totem Acoustic Tribe III / Tribe I; Amplification: D-Sonic M3a-2800-7 (7ch. x 400w)
ATMOS:
Definitive Technology DI8R; Amplification: Class D Audio SDS-470C (4ch. x 300w)
Subwoofers:
2 x SVS-SB13Ultras; Media: Oppo UDP-203, Pioneer CLD-59
post #1016 of 1061 Old 04-11-2018, 06:08 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas2 View Post
Dolby does not recommend use of dipoles for Atmos configs. Monopole / Bipole O.K. Of course you could deploy dipoles and have a totally fine experience. Just their recommendation, so to be considered.

I'd agree - monopoles are great if you have the distance - that 3.5 feet will make it easier to locate the speaker. I speak from personal experience, unfortunately. 6-7 feet is about where my particular speakers disappear. Placing the side surrounds forward of the listeners at around 80 degrees and then aiming them at the furthest listener actually has worked well to minimize the localization for the near-side speaker, so you could try that if you stick with monopole.
Dyslexia has kicked in, I meant to say Bipole.
Plausible idea of moving the surrounds slightly forward as I do find them a little prominent right now at roughly 90deg. That being said, I just manually metered the speakers and the side/rear speakers are about 8db louder than the fronts and ceiling. Not sure if this was a flaw of the amplifiers calibration (Denon AVRX4400H) or done by design.
post #1017 of 1061 Old 04-12-2018, 07:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 2838 Post(s)
Liked: 1812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinte View Post
Dyslexia has kicked in, I meant to say Bipole.
Plausible idea of moving the surrounds slightly forward as I do find them a little prominent right now at roughly 90deg. That being said, I just manually metered the speakers and the side/rear speakers are about 8db louder than the fronts and ceiling. Not sure if this was a flaw of the amplifiers calibration (Denon AVRX4400H) or done by design.
Definitely give moving them forward a go. I know, the Dolby specs. for Atmos indicate 90-100 (110?) angular spread for the sides in a 7.x.x configuration, and that might be in a perfect world. But they are juts recommendations (albeit, good ones), so you've got a range to play with, so experiment if you can.

I also found that moving the speakers forward gave better separation between the rears, provided for a more integral sound field.

Don't know what t say about those calibration levels. You can always drop the trim on the speakers that are sounding too prominent, see if that helps. My system had all of the speakers within 4b of one another, from -2 to +2, exception is the lopsided, right surround speaker that is significantly closer to the MLP, set that one at -3. Without knowing more, I'd say that 8dB seems a bit odd???

7.2.4 System: Display: Sony XBR-65X930D; Processing: Anthem AVM60
Mains:
Paradigm Prestige 85F and 55C; Side / Rear Surrounds: Totem Acoustic Tribe III / Tribe I; Amplification: D-Sonic M3a-2800-7 (7ch. x 400w)
ATMOS:
Definitive Technology DI8R; Amplification: Class D Audio SDS-470C (4ch. x 300w)
Subwoofers:
2 x SVS-SB13Ultras; Media: Oppo UDP-203, Pioneer CLD-59
post #1018 of 1061 Old 04-13-2018, 04:13 AM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Trying to find a pair of side surrounds.
Was thinking of Fluance, But see mixed comments earlier in the thread..
Aperion has couple of bipole/dipole speakers.. My front sound stage is Aperion Intimus 5T and 5C - Are their surround offerings any good? (Dont see any mention of these two speakers here in this thread)...
https://www.aperionaudio.com/speaker...nd-speaker-735
https://www.aperionaudio.com/speaker...bipole-speaker

Looking for a pair ~ $300, Any suggestions?
post #1019 of 1061 Old 04-13-2018, 04:35 AM

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohmony View Post
Trying to find a pair of side surrounds.
Was thinking of Fluance, But see mixed comments earlier in the thread..
Aperion has couple of bipole/dipole speakers.. My front sound stage is Aperion Intimus 5T and 5C - Are their surround offerings any good? (Dont see any mention of these two speakers here in this thread)...
https://www.aperionaudio.com/speaker...nd-speaker-735
https://www.aperionaudio.com/speaker...bipole-speaker

Looking for a pair ~ $300, Any suggestions?
I have a set of the fluance. They make noise and are nothing more than a placeholder until I order a set of Volt 10's from DIY Soundgroup. Not sure if you have thought of going the DIY route but with the Volts, a flatpack, some glue and you have some of the best bang for your buck speakers.

Marantz SR6010 Onkyo 636 Onkyo NR801
Epson 3700 Sammy 55JS7000 Sammy K8500 Toshiba HD DVD Sony UBP-X800
Fusion F15's (LCR) Fusion 8's (SS) -JBL Studio Monitor 4406 - SVS SB1000 >BIC F12 Sub
TruAudio Revolve 8" - atmos
post #1020 of 1061 Old 04-13-2018, 08:16 AM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic teletubby View Post
I have a set of the fluance. They make noise and are nothing more than a placeholder until I order a set of Volt 10's from DIY Soundgroup. Not sure if you have thought of going the DIY route but with the Volts, a flatpack, some glue and you have some of the best bang for your buck speakers.
Thats good to know about the DIY Route, This setup iam doing is not for my place but for someone.
Sofar -- For 5.1.4
Front: Aperion Audio Intimus 5C,2*5T
Height: RSL C34E (4)
Subwoofer: Rythmic L12
AVR: Marantz SR7011
Rear Surrounds: ????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Infinity Es 250 Bipole Dipole Dual Monopole Surround Speaker

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version