Triad Owner's Thread - Page 347 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1286Likes

post #10381 of 10521 Old 05-07-2020, 07:44 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5042 Post(s)
Liked: 3054
Quote:
Originally Posted by DietCokeFan View Post
What amps do you use/recommend to power the Gold Inroom speakers? I'd need LCR speakers and corresponding amps.

Hmmm... wattage per channel much depends on SPL's needed, room size, seating distances, etc.

However, ATI has been recommended as well as Parasound Halo. Though most any capable and well regarded amp manufacturer will work. Earthquake, Anthem, Outlaw Audio (their amps from ATI, especially), etc. Some use high quality commercial rack amps (like QSC) to great effect too (though they can be noisier if they have fans, unless you have them installed in a separate room).

I have Gold LCR's in the front and have been considering ATI amps when I can upgrade. Was planning on it, but a little bug and an economic downturn decided to change my purchasing plans.

Listen up, studios! Dolby Atmos Lite™ print-outs must stop!!

Last edited by Dan Hitchman; 05-07-2020 at 08:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10382 of 10521 Old 05-07-2020, 07:48 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 76
Quote:
What amps do you use/recommend to power the Gold Inroom speakers? I'd need LCR speakers and corresponding amps.
I'm using the ATI AT6007 to power my (3) Inroom Gold Monitors and my (4) Inroom Gold Minimonitors and am very pleased with the sound. Always premium sound and I have never felt fatigued after listening to them after a couple of hours at -10 volume. And to be honest, I don't have a very big room to fill.

Processor: Marantz 8802a Amplifiers: ATI Signature AT6007, Emotiva XPA5 Floor Speakers: (3) Triad Inroom Gold Monitors and (4) Gold Minimonitors ATMOS Speakers: (4) Atlantic Technology IC-6 OBA BR Players: Oppo BDP-95, Panasonic DMP UB9000 Streamers: Roku Ultra, nVidia Shield Screen: Panasonic 65" OLED GZ2000Subs: (2) Velodyne Optimums and (1) HSU ULS-15
post #10383 of 10521 Old 05-07-2020, 07:52 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Anyone have the pleasure of comparing these to the JTR offerings? Not the 215RM but more of the HT line where you'd use a sub below 80hz? The JTRs seem to come up fairly often in the classified section and are tempting due to the spl and price.

But then I start thinking maybe 3 JBL 708p would work as well....So many options! I'm just not excited about spending money on LCR and then another several thousand for amps. That's why I am tempted by the 708p and the Seaton Cats, used of course.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10384 of 10521 Old 05-07-2020, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Anyone have the pleasure of comparing these to the JTR offerings? Not the 215RM but more of the HT line where you'd use a sub below 80hz? The JTRs seem to come up fairly often in the classified section and are tempting due to the spl and price.

But then I start thinking maybe 3 JBL 708p would work as well....So many options! I'm just not excited about spending money on LCR and then another several thousand for amps. That's why I am tempted by the 708p and the Seaton Cats, used of course.

What size room are you planning on using and how close do you plan on sitting? The JTR's may work better if you're going to be showing strictly movies and you have a very large space to fill with their compression drivers. I find my Gold LCR's are great for a mix of movies and music (having heard the Gold Monitors, I find you would only spend the extra money if you were leaning more towards the music side of things for the nth degree of refinement). With Triad, you do need subwoofer augmentation as well as they are monitors just like most JTR's.

I would definitely go with the Triad Gold LCR's over the JBL's for better sonic refinement. And you don't necessarily have to spend thousands upon thousands of dollars for amplifiers. Even the Monoprice Monolith amps built by ATI are capable as long as you aren't cranking to reference levels all the time.

I've not been a fan of powered monitors as there is just more to fail with the built-in electronics.

Last edited by Dan Hitchman; 05-07-2020 at 08:05 PM.
post #10385 of 10521 Old 05-07-2020, 09:34 PM

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
Liked: 303
Quote:

You don't need amps for the JTRs. Given their sensitivity, any standard AVR will drive them past reference levels.
nathan_h likes this.

Last edited by richard12511; 05-07-2020 at 09:44 PM.
post #10386 of 10521 Old 05-07-2020, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard12511 View Post
You don't need amps for the JTRs. Given their sensitivity, any standard AVR will drive them past reference levels.
I'm not a scientist nor an audio engineer but for some reason that just doesn't well with me. All this money and effort into a decent HT system and the LCR's can be driven with a standard AVR? My gut reaction is the speakers are "cheap" and that only comes from years of being slightly into audio and seeing "expensive" speakers needing tons of power to sound good and perform at a top level.

I'm just trying to make an educated decision and not have buyers remorse when I pull the trigger on the LCRs.
post #10387 of 10521 Old 05-07-2020, 10:49 PM

Quote:
I'm not a scientist nor an audio engineer but for some reason that just doesn't well with me. All this money and effort into a decent HT system and the LCR's can be driven with a standard AVR? My gut reaction is the speakers are "cheap" and that only comes from years of being slightly into audio and seeing "expensive" speakers needing tons of power to sound good and perform at a top level.

I'm just trying to make an educated decision and not have buyers remorse when I pull the trigger on the LCRs.

Even though the JTR's are high sensitivity speakers (not "cheap" at all) and don't need a lot of power to drive, I wouldn't blast them with a receiver's puny built-in amps and shared power supply. Many receivers these days really heat up when driven hard and that can lower the lifespan of the circuitry, for one thing.

Again, it would be great to know your viewing room vitals, but I sure don't regret my Gold LCR purchase thus far.
A7mad78 likes this.

post #10388 of 10521 Old 05-07-2020, 10:57 PM

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
Liked: 303
Quote:

No doubt, very wise to take your time with researching before jumping in.

Play around with this to see how much power you need https://myhometheater.homestead.com/splcalculator.html
To hit theater reference level, each speaker must be able to hit 105db peaks. Home reference levels are 10 db quieter. Plugging in the 94.5db for the Triads, they should barely hit cinema reference levels, and easily hit home reference levels on most AVRs. How far back are you?

I know with my JTRs, I ran them on a $500 Yamaha AVR for a couple years and pushed them beyond cinema reference levels. I recently bought 2 $2,000 3 channel amps from Nord to power my 5.1 system and there was 0 change in sound quality. My friends and I even setup a poor blind test to try, and none of us could hear a difference. Mainly I just wanted preouts so I could run them through a Dirac box to EQ the lower frequencies, the cool looking amps were just a small bonus.
post #10389 of 10521 Old 05-08-2020, 03:39 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 1684 Post(s)
Liked: 2004
Quote:

Based on his posts in "My System" thread, (linked in my signature), our new friend DietCokeFan is just at the very beginning of his HT journey. So to him, I will say this:

You need to start at the beginning... and speakers and amps are not the beginning, (even though they are the most fun.) Everything is an HT is interconnected and needs to be designed synergistically. You need to start with the room, dimensions, and construction, and whether you want to soundproof it or not. Once you have dimensions, then figure out screen size, type, plus seating distances, number of rows, riser needs, etc. All of these are research projects unto themselves. Once you've determined those things, you can THEN start to consider speakers and amps. SPL requirements and speaker sensitivities vs. seating distances will come into play. However, you have a long way to go before you get to that point.

Your best resource on these fora will be the Dedicated Theater Design and Construction forum, which has stickies on Soundproofing, Riser Height Calculators and Acoustic Treatments.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-de...-construction/
The guys over there are experienced theater designers and builders. They can definitely help you out. Once you have the room, screen and seating figured out, then come on back and we can talk speakers. Have fun and enjoy the journey! It can be as much fun as watching movies and going to concerts in your new Home Theater!

Craig

PS. If you start a thread over there, please come back and link it here so we can follow your journey.

PPS. JTR speaker are not "cheap". They're massively built, well designed and purpose built. In my opinion, they don't have the sound quality of some other offerings, (such as Triad), but they can punch out a soundtrack like no other. And they can do a LOT with little amplification due to their sensitivity. However, you need to like the compression driver sound, (which I'm not a huge fan of, except for the CD in the JBL M2.) You really should make an effort to heat them before you make a decision.
nathan_h, Dawn Gordon and A7mad78 like this.

Lombardi said it:
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
My System (Edited Feb. 2020 to add 4K and Atmos updates)
post #10390 of 10521 Old 05-08-2020, 04:28 AM

Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
Quoted: 5777 Post(s)
Liked: 4882
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig john View Post
You need to start at the beginning... and speakers and amps are not the beginning, (even though they are the most fun.) Everything is an HT is interconnected and needs to be designed synergistically. You need to start with the room, dimensions, and construction, and whether you want to soundproof it or not. Once you have dimensions, then figure out screen size, type, plus seating distances, number of rows, riser needs, etc.

^^^ What he said. You are really wasting your time (and those from whom you seek advice) until such time as you have the answers to the above. The room will have far more impact on what you eventually hear than everything you put in it - combined !!
Dawn Gordon likes this.
post #10391 of 10521 Old 05-08-2020, 05:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
Liked: 382
Posts above are on target. Your room and how it's designed, will have the biggest impact on how your system sounds. When you are ready, I can send you my Triad Speaker Matching Chart and Craig's favorite room guide - the Triad Room Size Chart.
nathan_h likes this.

[email protected]
post #10392 of 10521 Old 05-08-2020, 10:32 AM

Here is a link to the thread of my "build" which is really just an area at this point.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-ge...l#post59613810
post #10393 of 10521 Old 05-08-2020, 05:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 1238 Post(s)
Liked: 1048
I am curious if anyone knows how long the current Gold LCR in room speakers have been in production.
Basically I am trying to find out when the last time a change in the components was made.
I'm looking at a used pair that are probably in the 4-6 year old range, maybe a year or so older than that.

Thanks in advance.
post #10394 of 10521 Old 05-10-2020, 12:44 PM

Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
Quoted: 5217 Post(s)
Liked: 6027
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH2369 View Post
I am curious if anyone knows how long the current Gold LCR in room speakers have been in production.
Basically I am trying to find out when the last time a change in the components was made.
I'm looking at a used pair that are probably in the 4-6 year old range, maybe a year or so older than that.

Thanks in advance.
From what I know, the Golds, Plats, and Monitors have been essentially unchanged for 15 years (or more).

The "modern" Triad speaker lineup came out in the mid 2000's, and the only significant change to the core models was when Peerless/Vifa went out of business in 2010, at which point these models were re-drivered to continue production. This only affected the Bronze LCR, Silver LCR, and the 5.25" / 6.5" woofer Omni/Sat/Surround models which used the Peerless woofers + Vifa tweeters, and even then the design didn't change, just new drivers (and I assume new crossovers to accommodate the driver change).

The current Gold LCRs came out in 2004/2005, and they still use the same drivers today as they did back then. The Gold LCR, Monitor and MiniMonitor models use SEAS and ScanSpeak drivers, and these companies are still in business and other than minor cosmetic changes to the grills or logo there hasn't been any need to change what's already awesome

As an example, here's a Gold LCR review from 2007 in which you can see it's the same speaker: https://www.soundandvision.com/conte...speaker-system

And (also 2007) a review of Gold Monitor + MiniMonitor, you can see again identical to the current model on the Triad website: https://hometheaterhifi.com/volume_1...07-part-1.html

batpig's "Denon-to-English Dictionary"
Setup Guide and FAQ
http://batpigworld.com/

Become a fan "batpigworld.com" on Facebook!
post #10395 of 10521 Old 05-10-2020, 01:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 1238 Post(s)
Liked: 1048
Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post
From what I know, the Golds, Plats, and Monitors have been essentially unchanged for 15 years (or more).

The "modern" Triad speaker lineup came out in the mid 2000's, and the only significant change to the core models was when Peerless/Vifa went out of business in 2010, at which point these models were re-drivered to continue production. This only affected the Bronze LCR, Silver LCR, and the 5.25" / 6.5" woofer Omni/Sat/Surround models which used the Peerless woofers + Vifa tweeters, and even then the design didn't change, just new drivers (and I assume new crossovers to accommodate the driver change).

The current Gold LCRs came out in 2004/2005, and they still use the same drivers today as they did back then. The Gold LCR, Monitor and MiniMonitor models use SEAS and ScanSpeak drivers, and these companies are still in business and other than minor cosmetic changes to the grills or logo there hasn't been any need to change what's already awesome

As an example, here's a Gold LCR review from 2007 in which you can see it's the same speaker: https://www.soundandvision.com/conte...speaker-system

And (also 2007) a review of Gold Monitor + MiniMonitor, you can see again identical to the current model on the Triad website: https://hometheaterhifi.com/volume_1...07-part-1.html
Thank you for the information and answering my question.
The seller gave me the serial numbers and I reached out to Triad to see if they could give me a build date, but it sounds like I should be good.
post #10396 of 10521 Old 05-10-2020, 06:16 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 40
There’s these little screw caps on the Silver Sealedround dog ears that keep the screw on and allow it to keep spinning in place so the dog ear can move up and down.

Anyone have any idea what it’s called and what size they are? I lost one and need to replace it. Thanks!
post #10397 of 10521 Old 05-11-2020, 03:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 12
The Silver OnWall subwoofer has 4 isolation mounts. Are they RSIC-DC04?
https://pac-intl.com/decoupled.htm

Thanks

Richard
Home Cinema Consultant & Project Manager
post #10398 of 10521 Old 05-11-2020, 07:51 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 40
I figured it out. These:

Hilitchi [7-Size] Internal Tooth Starlock Washers Quick Speed Locking Washers Push On Speed Clips Fasteners Assortment Kit, Black Oxide Finish - 280 Piece https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CM9N3YC..._zzwUEb2WRB654
post #10399 of 10521 Old 05-11-2020, 09:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 3041 Post(s)
Liked: 2129
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH2369 View Post
Thank you for the information and answering my question.
The seller gave me the serial numbers and I reached out to Triad to see if they could give me a build date, but it sounds like I should be good.
You probably are good.

Please update us on whether Triad gives you an answer. Under the old ownership, they were very good about answering such questions. Hopefully that is still their policy (though one could understand that given the current pandemic they might have fewer resources to answer such questions in a timely manner).

My current setup.
Recommended podcasts: The Next Picture Show, the /filmcast, AV Rant.
post #10400 of 10521 Old 05-13-2020, 02:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReTrOToo View Post
The Silver OnWall subwoofer has 4 isolation mounts. Are they RSIC-DC04?
https://pac-intl.com/decoupled.htm
I managed to hunt down a photo from the Pulse Cinemas/Marketing big cinema demo room from when they were the UK distributor and it shows the fixings better which do appear to be either the RSIC-DC04 or the heavy weight model RSIC-DC04HD.

It was quite a serious setup back in the day. Reference speakers where possible, 10 subwoofers etc.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	triad pulse demo room.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	2725292  
A7mad78 likes this.

Thanks

Richard
Home Cinema Consultant & Project Manager
post #10401 of 10521 Old 05-17-2020, 02:53 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig john View Post
Hi Dawn,

This is "good" news... really "good" news! However, "great" news would be Triad adding all the anechoic measurement data they certainly have stored away in their vaults. I will be sending them another e-mail requesting this.

Just as background to this: I have had someone on the forum tell me Triad is "hiding" their measurements. I had someone suggest I send my speakers to SoundStage* to have them measured. I had someone else tell me to inquire if Harman would be willing to foot the bill for shipping in order to get them measured. There is absolutely NO REASON I, or anyone else, should need to go to these lengths to get these data! Triad has anechoic chambers. There is no doubt they've used them for speaker design and improvement. They already have the information! Why not SHARE it???

*https://www.soundstagenetwork.com/me...udspeakers.htm
yeah it really holds me back for buying or recommending them to friends especially since we don't have a dealer nearby and if we took the leap of faith and didn't end up liking them, well we are ****ed we can't even return them with a fee. even third party measurements aren't available.
post #10402 of 10521 Old 05-17-2020, 05:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogaboga View Post
yeah it really holds me back for buying or recommending them to friends especially since we don't have a dealer nearby and if we took the leap of faith and didn't end up liking them, well we are ****ed we can't even return them with a fee. even third party measurements aren't available.
Please understand that Triad is very different from practically all other speaker manufacturers. 90% of Triad's line is built-to-order in Portland, Oregon. This means that each of these speakers is a custom product, as color, and size can be tailored to a client's individual specifications. That's the reason that you cannot return Triads. In my 15 years as a Triad dealer, I have never had anyone not like/love their Triad speakers.

Now speaker measurements are another story. I agree that these should be published. I have asked Triad about this on numerous occasions.
tigerhonaker likes this.

[email protected]
post #10403 of 10521 Old 05-17-2020, 10:20 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogaboga View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Gordon View Post
Please understand that Triad is very different from practically all other speaker manufacturers. 90% of Triad's line is built-to-order in Portland, Oregon. This means that each of these speakers is a custom product, as color, and size can be tailored to a client's individual specifications. That's the reason that you cannot return Triads. In my 15 years as a Triad dealer, I have never had anyone not like/love their Triad speakers.
While I have one local dealer, he has no Triads for demo. Can't really find many Triad reviews online. I based my decision mostly on this thread. In theory, these 11 Silver in wall/ceiling speakers seemed like the best option for my new construction, dedicated, 4800 cu ft theater. I made a blind buy and couldn't be happier with the result. I was unable to demo any of the equipment I bought.

Did all the AV design & install myself. You can see in my signature the rest of the equipment. It seems to all work perfectly together. All the AV equipment, not including chairs, etc., ran about $21k. Sounds great at way above reference levels and the Monoprice amp never breaks a sweat. Can't run that test too long without ear damage. My wife didn't care about the the HT---if I wanted my dream in the newly built house---fine. While watching the first movie (San Andreas), she was cowering in her seat, speechless. Now, she's a believer. She's also a classically trained singer and pianist. She thinks the music sounds fine. Yep---it's a leap of faith---worked out for me.
Dawn Gordon and RagtopFE like this.

Epson Pro Cinema 6050, Seymour Center Stage XD 130"w 150"d 16:9, Onkyo DX-C390 Six-Disk CD Changer
Triad Silver Speakers (11 in a 7.2.4 configuration), 2 JTR 118HT Subwoofers
Yamaha CX-A5200 11 Channel Processor, Monoprice Monolith 11 Channel Amplifier
Panasonic DP-UB820 UHD Blu-ray, Sony BDX-BP57 BD/SACD, Harmony Elite Remote, 10 Seats
post #10404 of 10521 Old 05-17-2020, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Now speaker measurements are another story. I agree that these should be published. I have asked Triad about this on numerous occasions.
I really don't get why Triad won't publish speaker specs they may already have. And given the inability to hear them in a Brick and Mortar store (but good luck with the few you might find who have no clue on how to set them up), I can see why it may be even more important.

That said, show me where I can find the specs that people seem to want from Triad from all of the other speaker options. Radiation Patterns? Good luck with that. And the kind of people who can accurately interpret the specs I would want (impulse response, step response, frequency response, phase response, polar response/off axis response etc) are few and far between. Again, I get why they might be desirable from Triad but if we don't, they ave a LOT of company!!

Last edited by audioguy; 05-17-2020 at 11:59 AM.
post #10405 of 10521 Old 05-17-2020, 11:55 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
Liked: 157
Thing I wish Triad do for the trinnov owner to made an PEQ can used in trinnov smeller to wisdom,JBL and procella that will be great edition also as they already corporate with trinnov in last CEDIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #10406 of 10521 Old 05-17-2020, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy View Post
I really don't get why Triad won't publish speaker specs they may already have. And given the inability to hear them in a Brick and Mortar store (but good luck with the few you might find who have no clue on how to set them up), I can see why it may be even more important.

That said, show me where I can find the specs that people seem to want from Triad from all of the other speaker options. Radiation Patterns? Good luck with that. And the kind of people who can accurately interpret the specs I would want (impulse response, step response, frequency response, phase response, polar response/off axis response etc) are few and far between. Again, I get why they might be desirable from Triad but if we don't, they ave a LOT of company!!

It's not like Triad makes bad speakers, they are not at all; quite the opposite! They are excellent performers and Dolby Labs and DTS have even used them in public demos before! Triad should be proud to release most or all of the same measurement information other speaker manufacturers do.
Dawn Gordon likes this.

Last edited by Dan Hitchman; 05-17-2020 at 12:08 PM.
post #10407 of 10521 Old 05-17-2020, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A7mad78 View Post
Thing I wish Triad do for the trinnov owner to made an PEQ can used in trinnov smeller to wisdom,JBL and procella that will be great edition also as they already corporate with trinnov in last CEDIA

Different animals. The PEQs for Wisdoms are to provide pseudo anechoic response prior them being put into a room, I assume JBL is the same. Having calibrated numerous Triad speakertheaters, the way to use PEQs (with the Trinnov or other processors that provide that ability) is to use them to correct in-room response prior to running Optimizer or Dirac or ...... Having also calibrated multiple Wisdom rooms, even using the provided PEQs still dictates that additional PEQs are necessary to address in-room response.
post #10408 of 10521 Old 05-17-2020, 12:26 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
Liked: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy View Post
Different animals. The PEQs for Wisdoms are to provide pseudo anechoic response prior them being put into a room, I assume JBL is the same. Having calibrated numerous Triad speakertheaters, the way to use PEQs (with the Trinnov or other processors that provide that ability) is to use them to correct in-room response prior to running Optimizer or Dirac or ...... Having also calibrated multiple Wisdom rooms, even using the provided PEQs still dictates that additional PEQs are necessary to address in-room response.

Very clear as they said not every thing u demand u can get it

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #10409 of 10521 Old 05-17-2020, 02:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hitchman View Post
It's not like Triad makes bad speakers, they are not at all; quite the opposite! They are excellent performers and Dolby Labs and DTS have even used them in public demos before! Triad should be proud to release most or all of the same measurement information other speaker manufacturers do.
Triad is also a prototype partner with Dolby, helping them test their electronic designs.
tigerhonaker likes this.

[email protected]
post #10410 of 10521 Old 05-17-2020, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hitchman View Post
Triad is also a prototype partner with Dolby, helping them test their electronic designs.
Yup. Steve mentioned that to me at a prior CEDIA Expo. All the more reason not to seem so secretive.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Triad

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page