Been a long time. Short version is my Left Front channel is barely audible.
Long story version: Been totally happy with my theater. Other than changing projector bulbs once in awhile, its awesome. So, been busy rebuilding my Camaro (http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280693&page=4
if you're into to that sort of thing).
Decided to listen to some stereo music the other day, and my left front speaker was barely audible. Hmmm. Troubleshooting ensued:
1) Checked all speaker connections
2) checked wires
3) swapped speaker positions
4) Removed front power amp from setup
5) Reduced setup from 11.2 to 7.2 (using front wide speaker wires)
6) Reset receiver (I think I did it right....hold up and down arrows while turning on? Do I hold it or just let it go at that point?)
This is the result
Still the same problem. I could live without one of the front wides or heights. But not the fronts.
Recommendations on troubleshooting some more? Baring that, recommendations on receiver up to $1500? You guys already know what's out there and worthy. Already read about the 5200 (?). Not sure what Onkyo has to offer. Would take some doing for me to try another brand.
Thanks for the help guys.