Thanks, i've analyzed your post with more detail, and its summarized in the first post :
Bugs (Firmware version 1.52.02.47)
- LFE crossover and slope is mislabeled as "Subwoofer"
- Odd manual test tones for level calibration (see post #3 and post #50)
- Manual test tones are post EQ (should be pre EQ)
- Enhanced bass option defaults to "on" although front speakers default to "small"
- Headphone output is post bass management, delay, gains and EQ
- "Direct" mode with 2 channel digital input signal is post bass management, delay and gains -> L/R is high pass filtered
- "Direct" mode with multichannel digital input signal is post bass management, delay and gains -> all processing active except EQ
- "All Stereo" with 2 channel digital input signal is post bass management, delay, gains and EQ -> processed L/R is sent to surrounds
- Multichannel LPCM 7.1 output mode is mislabeled as "All Stereo"
From what i can understand (your posts are a bit to technical for my knowledge) , assuming we :
- use HDMI,
- disable Enhanced bass after setting the speakers to small,
- use REW test tones
- use REW to determine the bands to apply on PEQ
- ( i presume we could use EMO-Q, and then use REW to check and correct the meassures to suite our preferences).
I.E, if we understand the UMC-200 shortcomings, and go around them, the UMC-200 could be a valuable option?
Or the bugs you mention invalidate the UMC-200 as an option?